The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beauty in the Beast

Disclaimer: There’s sex, hypnosis, sodomy, and maybe a few other minor perversions in this. If you don’t like that sort of thing, go elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999 by Chester and Wrestlr. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the authors. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Comments to Chester () and Wrestlr ()

* * *

Beauty in the Beast

Part 10. Day 5.

Ron Brick
Ron awoke to a pounding on the door and a pounding in his head. Before he could get to the door, the police forced the door open, and he found himself surrounded by three or four uniformed officers with guns. Worked out just like I planned, right down tha line. I fuckin’ love it when a plan comes together. Ol’ Ron was gonna be the patsy ‘n that was fine by me, y’know? Send him to jail. Serves ‘im right.
Ron was not aware of why they were there or what was happening. See, I had it all figured out. Always stay one step ahead.
“You are under arrest for the robbery of ...” The rest was a blur as he was roughly grabbed and brought out to the waiting police car. He heard them questioning about an accomplice but Ron couldn’t remember a robbery, couldn’t remember an accomplice. They kept asking him about a “Brock” but he couldn’t recall ever knowing anyone by that name. How could they be treating a decent, law-abiding citizen like him in such a manner. Something was terribly wrong. Heard ol’ Ron got hisself arrested. Som’body called the lawyer’s house before I left that mornin’ ‘n I picked up the phone. Told ‘em we din’t want nothin’ to do with Ron. Ol’ Ron musta took ever’thin’ I said to heart. Shit, Ron, who’d thought ya had it in ya, huh? Hope ya like life in jail, ‘cause ya got years to get real used to it. Like I always say, it’s the upstandin’ ones that always fall hardest, know what I’m sayin’?
“I want my lawyer,” Ron announced to the officer. For usin’ his tricks on me, he deserved it.
“Yeah,” said one officer. Well, you’ll have to find another one—yours quit your case when we called him and told him about you this morning. I went back to ol’ Ron’s place, broke out a window in back, ‘n went right on in. I helped myself to the last of his cash while I was packing.
“He quit? How could he quit? He’s been my lawyer for years!” Took that leather jacket too. He’d never miss it.
Now what was he going to do, Ron wondered. He sighed and tried to piece together the last few days. He seemed to have lost about a week! He vaguely remembered he was supposed to have a guest, but, no, that couldn’t be right! Then I had’ta catch a cab to the airport. Couldn’t wait to put on the jacket ‘n show my roommate the new me. ‘Tween his trust fund ‘n the rich guys I was a-gonna meet, the future was a-lookin’ a lot more lucrative.
Across town Ron’s lawyer awoke sleepily, not quite remembering the night before, and kissed his new lover. “God, I fucking love you!” Throwing his arm around him, he added, “I’d do anything for you, you know!” Right about now, that lawyer’d be wakin’ up with his new lover. They’d miss me som’thin’ fierce, but they’d never find me. They din’t even know my last name. Stay one step ahead ‘n know when ta walk away.
Brick smiled. I was a-grinnin’ the whole way back.