The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beauty in the Beast

Disclaimer: There’s sex, hypnosis, sodomy, and maybe a few other minor perversions in this. If you don’t like that sort of thing, go elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999 by Chester and Wrestlr. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the authors. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Comments to Chester () and Wrestlr ()

* * *

Beauty in the Beast

Part 6. Day 3 (Morning, continued).

Ron Brock
Brock looked rather stunned, Ron thought, standing in the center of the room, holding a leather coat, the pockets of which were filled with money, watches, bracelets, and chains. Ron felt rather confused at the sight, thought the young man before him looked beautiful and buffed, though, and also felt an overwhelming need to help Brock and to give him anything he wanted or needed. What the fuck? I slung the jacket down on the chair, and all this shit spilled out of the pockets—cash, coins, some rings and jewelry that looked like family heirlooms. Where did this stuff come from? I wrestled my way into my tee-shirt. Ron was staring at me with this weird look on his face, like some kind of lost puppy. I felt kind of flattered, but mostly I still wanted to understand.
Brock finally looked less lost and spoke: “Dude, I think we need to have a serious talk about what is going on!” “Okay, Ron, just what is going on here? Something funny is going on, and I want to know what’s happening.”
“Anything you want.” Ron replied. “What’s the matter?” “Anything you want,” he purred like a worried kitten. “What’s wrong?”
“This!” He threw the coat on the bed. “This is what’s the matter! I don’t remember where this comes from or how I got it here. Hell, I don’t even remember what I am doing here!” “Well, this,” I said, grabbing the jacket and flinging it on the bed, making more cash spill from a pocket. “What is this? What’s it doing here, and how’d I get here?”
“Well, I can explain it,” Ron countered. “There’s nothing to worry about.” He started with “Oh, don’t worry, Brock” and “Oh, I can explain everything.”
“I am worried!” “I’m waiting.”
“You see,” Ron began, “I have been hypnotizing you, as you know ...” Too mad to listen. Mostly I heard, “Blah blah blah, hypnotizing you ...”
“To help me with my concentration ...” “Right, helping my concentration.”
“Yes, that’s right, but I have to confess, I’ve also been playing around a little with you, too ... seeing how far under I could take you. You really are a good hypnotic subject!” What I heard him say was, “Blah blah blah, I’ve been playing around with you too. Blah blah blah, seeing how far I could push it. Blah blah blah, you’re a great subject.”
Brock seemed more than a little upset at this news and wanted to know just what else Ron had been doing. I’m like, cut the crap and get to the point, dude. Just tell me what’s going on around here.
Ron patted the edge of the bed for Brock to be seated. Brock warily sat down. Ron looked at this strikingly handsome, cocksure young man, seemingly unashamed of his body, and a wave of even greater love washed over him, increasing his need to help him. If it would help Brock to tell him the truth, then Ron would tell him everything! He patted the bed for me to sit down. I wasn’t sure I wanted too—I had so much adrenaline pumping through me my body just wanted to keep pacing like some caged jungle cat. I sat down anyway. Figured it might make him more comfortable and talkative. Ron was going to tell me the truth if I had to drag it out of him.
Ron started to explain how he had given Brock a couple of Brock’s own fantasies to play out—that of the coach he secretly loved and that of his attraction to his opponent, Jeff. Brock began to get a little angry and argued that Jeff wasn’t a fantasy lover—it had actually happened. Ron had to tell him details that couldn’t possibly be known to prove to Brock that it couldn’t have happened. Brock still wasn’t buying it—it had been integrated too deeply into his “memories.” Ron started rambling on and on about playing out these fantasies, about Coach Bradley, about my teammate Jeff. Maybe I was too angry to be fair, but it sure seemed like he was rambling. Especially that stuff about Jeff, because I know for a fact that it really happened. I mean, I was there, right? I should know. He kept insisting it was all just some hypnotic “fantasy” that had gotten engrained in my memory, but I wasn’t buying it. I knew it really happened, no matter what he claimed.
When it came time to tell Brock about “Brick,” and because, by this point, Brock wasn’t quite believing anything he said, Ron thought that he could convince Brock by making it happen again, so he asked Brock to put the jacket back on. Brock looked at Ron and the request weirdly, but he did pick up the jacket and put it on. Then he started going on and on about someone named “Brick,” talking about him as if Brick was me and not me at the same time. I wasn’t really listening by this point, and certainly not buying this crap. He would prove it, he said, if I just put the jacket back on. Fuck this, I thought with a sigh, and I reached for the jacket.
In his mind at that moment, Ron thought that he would first talk to Brick, then using the hypnotic cue, make Brock remember being Brick. I fingered the smooth, worn leather. I liked the familiar feel of it. I slipped the jacket on over my tee-shirt and felt ... I felt ...
But as Brick emerged again, Ron began to wonder whether he could do more to “help” Brock. Would it be possible, he queried, to merge the personalities of Brock and Brick, much in the same way that multiple personality patients are worked with to integrate their personalities? So there I am, a-lookin’ ‘round, ‘n this dude just a-lookin’ right at me like he was liable ta kiss me or som’thin’. There’s money on the floor ‘n on the bed that musta spilled outta my pockets. Christ, I needed a smoke! First, I had’ta talk my way outta this mess, and fast!
Brick emerged instantaneously. “Hey, you’re awake, man. Thought I had put you ... I mean I thought you were sound asleep?” Ol’ Brick turned on the charm. Johns, they love that kinda shit. “Hey, dude, how long ya been ‘wake? Thought ya was sound asleep?”
“I was, Brick.” Ron smiled at him, wanting so badly to help him. “Say, Brick, Coach wants you.” “Oh, I was, Brick,” he says like a lovesick puppy. Then he says som’thin’ funny. “Hey, Brick, Coach wants ya.”
“What the fuck are you ...” Brick went into a trance. Ron noticed that he retained the facial harshness of Brick, not the peacefulness usually present in Brock’s hypnotized face. “Huh,” I start in, “Who tha fuck is Coach?” But I felt all ... funny. Can’t really explain it, like I was a-goin’ ta sleep’r som’thin’. All relaxed ‘n sleepy.
“Brick, I want you to be aware and I want you to remember who Brock is. Do you remember?” Couldn’t move but I heard this john askin’ me if I remembered some dude named Brock.
“Yes.” “... yeah ...”
“You do understand that you and Brock are one and the same person? Just different sides of the same personality?” He started goin’ on ‘bout me ‘n Brock being the same, like diff’rent parts of the same person. Din’t unnerstand but couldn’t much argue.
“We are?” “... we are ... ?”
“Yes, you are,” Ron reasoned. “And when you wake up, I want you to merge those personalities. You will be aware of the potential you have of being like Brick and Brock. There is a part of you than can react like Brick when it is called for and a part that can react like Brock. You are one and the same, but like a coin with two sides.” I couldn’t do nuthin’ but listen ta him. He was a-goin’ on’n on ‘bout me bein’ more like Brock when I woke up—like I was asleep or som’thin’!—and all this shit. All I knew was I wasn’t about to be like nobody but me, not if’n I could help it. He started a-talkin’ ‘bout coins. Finally!—som’thin’ ol’ Brick could unnerstand.
“A coin ...” I mumbled, “... coins ...”
“When you wake up you will remember everything that Brock and Brick have done and it will seem quite normal to you that these personalities wrestle with one another to see who is in charge in any particular situation. But they can and do work together and co-exist. Your real name will be Brock and that is the only name you’ll go by, even if your personality at that moment is more like Brick’s.” He kept on talkin’ but I couldn’t concentrate on what he’s sayin’. I was feelin’ all relaxed ‘n peaceful. He says som’thin’ ‘bout rasslin’ with this Brock ta see who’s in charge ‘n I’m a-thinkin’ there’s no way I’m a-gonna let some pussy like Brock top me. I figgered if I had’ta go by Brock I would but no fuckin’ way’m I’m gonna step back ‘n let som’body else call the shots ‘round here.
Ron counted to three then, and Brick/Brock awoke. “So you were going to tell me something else about ...” I blinked. What just happened? I heard my voice say something, but it wasn’t me speaking! What’s going on?
“Nope. That’s it,” Ron said. “I just gave you a fantasy, that’s all. This john—no, Ron—where’d “John” come from?—says something about a fantasy.
“Yeah?” said Brock, smiling. “That’s all I gave you, too. Sleep!” It wasn’t me talking, though I heard my voice say, “Sleep.”
Ron’s eyes suddenly got very heavy and he knew he was so tired and wanted to go to that beautiful and quiet spot where he could rest and ... I watched this john—no, Ron! Ron!—I watched his eyes droop and close, his head slowly nod forward like he was falling asleep.
Drifting ... so peaceful. He knew only that he wanted Brock more than he wanted life itself and that he would do anything he could to help Brock. Whenever, he saw Brock’s naked body, he would do whatever Brock needed him to do. I didn’t understand what was happening. I was awake but not in control. I could see but I couldn’t talk or make my body move. I was a passenger in my own body. Someone else was in control. Someone who was telling Ron what to do.
Ron became aware of the room again slowly. He could feel an amazing hardness in his cock, harder and stronger than he could ever remember it getting. Finally, he was aware that Brock was still siting next to him, and Brock’s cock was just as swollen. My body moved. Whoever was in control was making me strip off my clothes, then have a seat again next to Ron. My cock was hard, hard as hell. Ron’s eyes fluttered and opened. He looked at me, and then his whole expression got really ... hungry.
The love-lust he felt for Brock was so strong. He shivered for a second, then reached over and kissed Brock, his tongue seeking deep into Brock’s mouth. Tongues collided and wrestled, moving quickly against and with each other, vying for supremacy. I couldn’t stop him, wasn’t sure if I even wanted to. Ron kissed me, and whoever was in charge of my body responded. I felt like I was on auto-pilot, enjoying the feel of Ron’s mouth on mine but not able to do or say anything myself.
Ron’s hand went down and wrapped around Brock’s giant rod, massaging it tenderly, as precum dripped from the tip. Slowly, their lips disentangled and Brock went down on Ron’s ready dick and the shiver went though him again. Ron put his hand on my cock, and this jolt of ecstasy zapped through my body. He started jacking me and I felt myself start leaking precum like crazy. My body pulled away and turned, my mouth heading for his cock.
Ron noticed that Brock seemed a bit rougher now, his lovemaking sounds a bit harsher and more vulgar than before, but still tenderness came through. Ron momentarily remembered the merging, and he thought it was making Brock a perfect lover—at least in Ron’s eyes. My mouth sucked Ron’s cock, and he sucked mine. One of my hands spanked his ass. Where was this all coming from? Why couldn’t I control myself? Who was in charge here? I could almost feel a presence in my head, but every time I got close, a bolt of sex pleasure knocked me back.
They made love for over an hour before each came, and at the end they both seemed exhausted and fell asleep in each other’s arms. Finally, rapture crashed over me, a tide pushing me deeper down inside my head. My spent body curled against Ron’s, and everything faded into sleep.