The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beauty in the Beast

Disclaimer: There’s sex, hypnosis, sodomy, and maybe a few other minor perversions in this. If you don’t like that sort of thing, go elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999 by Chester and Wrestlr. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the authors. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Comments to Chester () and Wrestlr ()

* * *

Beauty in the Beast

Part 5. Day 3 (Morning).

Ron Brock
Before Brock was quite awake, Ron gave him the key phrase and tried to insert some new instructions so that the violence of yesterday would not occur again, and yet he was fascinated by the almost schizophrenic change and wanted to experiment with it some more. After the programming, Ron let him wake naturally while he prepared a nice breakfast and brought it up to him. I slept like a log. I’d been having another of those dreams in which Coach’s voice kept giving me instructions that were really important to follow. I listened—so nice just to listen. I didn’t notice Ron get out of bed, didn’t know he was gone, until he was shaking my arm. He stood there beside the bed, grinning. He had a tray in his hand. Breakfast in bed.
Brock looks so sweet propped up on his pillows, waiting for me! thought Ron. Jeez, this guy was such a romantic! We were both grinning like fools.
As per instructions, his hunger for both food and for Ron was growing in proportion to the time Ron was with him, and as he ate the pancakes, Brock teased him with his smiles. Ron had placed a pack of cigarettes on the tray knowing that Brock would ignore them—he was only to use them in his “seduction” phase—and Brock looked at them strangely but without commenting. Ron figured he was starting to wonder about what was going on, especially the “time” he was losing. He didn’t want him to question too much. Okay, I was pretty hungry, and I was also pretty horny. Make that really horny. I wolfed down the food, figuring I’d have his pancakes for breakfast, then his tubesteak for dessert. I ignored the cigarettes and the lighter that Ron had put on the tray. Y’see, I’d started figuring out a few things, about how I was smoking now even though I never smoked before, and how I kept having these little zone-outs. Ron was a nice guy, but I figured, Ron, baby, it’s about time we had ourselves a little talk.
Each time Brock took a piece of food into his mouth, he watched Ron and played with the food, licking it before it went into his mouth, then chewing it seductively. Ron had reinforced how he looked like Coach Bradley and used his powerful, yet hidden attraction to Coach, to transfer to him. It was obviously working. I was horny as hell, though, so I figured that little talk could wait until after I “thanked” Ron for the great breakfast. I couldn’t believe how much Ron reminded me physically of one of my old wrestling coaches, Ballbuster Bradley, and just looking at him was making my balls tingle something fierce. I wanted him.
After taking the last bit of food in his mouth, Brock wiped his mouth slowly, enticing Ron to look. Then just as slowly but firmly, he moved aside the tray and pulled down the covers to reveal his now-massive cock standing at attention. And attentive Ron was. It was a beautiful sight and one that Ron had longed for. Passion getting the better of him, Ron was about to make a move. I set the tray aside and pushed back the covers. Maybe an eyeful of naked college jock with a big hard-on would get his motor running. I downed the last of the coffee—never liked the stuff before—and gave Ron a sexy grin. Yeah, he was looking like he wanted to eat me for dessert, and that was fine by me. I reached down and gave my crotch a lazy scratch, just to catch his interest.
Suddenly Brock’s eyes focused on something else. Ron followed the direction of his focus and saw the leather jacket. He had meant to take it downstairs when he went to make breakfast but had forgotten it on the chair. He wasn’t ready for “Brick” to return yet, not when he could have Brock on his own and feeling so intense about him. But before he could do anything, Brock had jumped out of bed and grabbed the jacket. There was a very nice leather jacket hanging from the chair I’d draped my clothes over last night. Something about that jacket caught my eye—it was important to me somehow. I got up, walked over to it. A biker style. Nice. It wasn’t mine, but ... I liked the way the smooth leather felt between my fingers. I picked up it up and, without asking if I could try it on, I slipped it on over my bare shoulders. I felt suddenly ... different.
As before, the change was instantaneous. The moment the coat’s leather insides touched his bare shoulders, Brick emerged. Raw, harder—a cynical smile replacing the naively seductive one. Luckily Ron had remembered to de-program any violent tendencies but he would still retain the instructions to become a male prostitute with a rich client. Ron hadn’t changed that original idea. Brick turned to a mirror and adjusted the fit of the jacket, purposely moving his naked lower body erotically to make an impression on Ron. Yeh, I knew the score. I had the goods; dude had the cash. It’s buy ‘n sell in this bus’ness, lemme tell ya. Din’t ‘member how I got there ‘xactly, but ol’ Brick, he always knows the score. See, there’s always some guy willin’ to swap his money f’r my time. Screwin’ always means more to the johns than me. The gettin’—off part felt good sometimes too, I guess, but it’s the money that always puts a chill on my arm, passin’ from their grip inta mine. Nothin’ but the cash. Right now’s time ta earn me some friggin’ rent money off this dude.
Slowly, seductively, Brick turned around and walked over to the bed, his hard-on leading the way. Ron was still sitting on the edge of the bed and Brick reached over him, letting his cock touch Ron’s leg, and grabbed the pack of cigarettes on the tray. He stood directly in front of Ron, pulling out the cigarette with his lips and lighting and drawing in on it—with his eyes never leaving Ron’s. Ron gulped and felt weak at the sight. Brick’s exhaled smoke circled Ron, moving slowly in the air as seductively as the boy himself. The tip of Brick’s cock moved in and out, alternately touching and moving away from Ron’s own pecs and cock. Had all my clothes off, ‘cept for my really boss leather jacket, ‘n I had a big ol’ hard-on. The mark sittin’ over on the bed, I recognized him. Another of ol’ Brick’s satisfied customer, back f’r more. I picked up this pack of smokes—had to bend over this guy to snag ‘em—’n shook one out. Gripped it with just my lips ‘n then I slid it outta the pack real slow-like—sexy, that’s the word—’n this guy just ate it up. I lit up real smooth ‘n took a deep drag. Yeh, I’m playin’ it real cool. Oh, yeh, dude was getting’ an eyeful of what he was about to be getting’—he knew I had the goods ta scratch his itch. Yeh, I’d scratch it good too.
Ron watched the snicker on Brick’s face as his own cock got massively hard. Once it did, Brick sat next to him on the bed and stretching his legs around behind, he sat with his stomach and chest on Ron’s back and grabbed Ron’s cock in his right hand. Ron felt the hardness of Brick pushing against his back and smelled the smoky breath on the back of his neck. Brick started whispering close to his ear, “Nice place you got here, man. Yeah ... nice ... Must be nice to have a good job ... lotsa cash to buy yourself a boy whenever you want ... isn’t that right, mister ...” A kiss on the neck. I acted like him watching me smoke in the buff ‘cept for my jacket was no big deal, ‘cause it weren’t f’r me. I’m good-looking, ‘n guys look at me all the time. No big deal. Yeh, I knew what he wanted all right. Botha us knew why he brung me back here, ‘n he was gonna pay f’r his play-time. Maybe more’n he meant to. I looked around some, all casual like, casing the place. Nice bedroom. Dude had hisself a steady job, a real 9-2-5’er, I’m guessin’. Nice money but not rich. Probably had some extra cash there in his wallet or a drawer that I could lift if’n I got the chance.
“That feels so good”, Ron said. Brick took another drag on the cigarette—Ron couldn’t see it except in his imagination, but the smoke lingered around him as Brick reached over to the night table to put it out. On the way back from the reach, he exhaled and pulled Ron’s head back and kissed him hard. Very hard. Ron shivered with the smoky tongue’s touch. But then, just as quickly he pulled away, got up and moved to the duffle bag at the base of the bed. Stubbed out the cigarette. Saw this little bottle of massage oil next to a gym bag. Bag looked familiar-figured I’d boost it too—but it was the oil that gave me the idea. I was kinda rough with this john last time, figured I needed to go easy on ‘im if I wanted to keep his jing comin’ my way. Maybe be more gentle on him this go—’round. Din’t remember where I picked it up, but there’s this little trick I use on clients sometimes. Makes ‘em real cooperative.
Brick spoke to Ron: “I like you and I want to do something special for you today. Not like last time, man. No charge, either. How would you like a fine massage!” I says, “Dude, ‘s your lucky day. I’m runnin’ this special, see? One time only, ‘cause I like ya. I’ll throw in a massage too, no extra charge, okay dude?”
Ron could tell by the smile that Brick thought he was being pretty hot stuff. Ron hadn’t programmed in a massage, but he guessed there had to be some alternative for the violence he had programmed out. Besides, Ron really did love a good massage and he figured he’d probably had enough of them as Brock for the concept to rub off on Brick. “Sure. I’d enjoy that ... uh ... Brick. I really would.” He shot Ron back another smile. Much different than yesterday, Ron thought. Sure, I was layin’ it on kinda thick, but marks, they like it like that, and this one’s eatin’ it up.. He’s a real character collector, kind that gets friendly with barkeeps ‘n calls cabbies by their first name. I could tell he’s looking at me thinking, what a character, wait’ll I tell the girly-girls at brunch about this gorg’ous stud who worked me over good ‘n even threw in a free massage. Shit, the things I gotta do to earn a little extra jing, y’know?
“I’ll just get this tray out of the way”, Ron said helpfully reaching over and placing the tray and dishes on the floor. “Is this okay ... if I lay down across the bed this way?” Brick smiled, squeezing the liquid from the bottle on to his hands. Ron mumbled happily in anticipation. “Mmmm ... This is going to feel good on this old, tired body. Yes indeed. Mmmmm.” He lay on his stomach as Brick came over. rubbing the lotion and warming it between his hands. I din’t have to ask ‘im twice. He moved aside this breakfast tray—what kinda faggot makes breakfast in bed, right?—’n he scampered his naked ass up on the bed, making all these little happy mewing sounds like a baby, ‘n spread hisself out face down. Oh, yeh, I thought as I uncapped the bottle ‘n climbed on the bed ‘n leaned over him, class is in session, ‘n Professor Brick is ‘bout to lay down the next lesson! Here it comes, faggot.
From the moment Brick touched the sole of a foot, Ron was in ecstasy. He thought, Oh, God, this is heaven. He certainly has the touch. My, my. And he’s taking his time, too. He must really want to earn his money. I’m so glad this programming is working. Oh, yes. So relaxing. Never knew the foot could be so sensuous! I started with his feet. That always gets ‘em, ‘n this mark was no diff’rent. Had’ta go slow’n easy f’r this to work—it din’t sometimes. Yeh, ol’ Brick had’ta go real slow’n easy, so’s to make him enjoy it. It’d take a lotta time, but I fig’ed he hadda lotta money to make it worth my while. Fair trade, know what I’m sayin’?
Ron could hear Brick telling him to relax, guiding him into relaxation—but he didn’t have to listen—Brick’s light, sensuous touch alone was doing it. Oh, don’t even stop to get more oil! Oh, yes. So nice, Ron thought. He could feel all the tension draining from his body and his eyes starting to close. So relaxed. Never felt so relaxed before, he thought. “Just relax,” I said, all soft ‘n seductive as I coated my hands with some’a the oil ‘n started to rubbin’ his feet. “Close yer eyes, dude, ‘n just relax.” This weird electric tingle I got from touching him made me gasp, like touchin’ a battery with my wet hands. I just kept a-rubbin’ his feet. “That’s it, just relax ‘n let go all that tension.”
Ron briefly thought how good it was that he had managed to take care of his body and that it still was firm and in shape. Perhaps that’s why Brick could be so sensuous. Oh, his hands are so relaxing, he thought. Dude had a decent bod for a guy his age. Kept hisself in shape. I worked his feet over slow ‘n sexy, all the time whispering to him, “Relax ... let go ... listen ta my voice ... let my hands relax you ...”
Brock’s programming had seemingly carried over to Brick. Ron knew that each time Brick touched him that he would feel the sexual energy in his nerve endings. It would be pleasurable for the masseur as well. He thought: I’m feeling so tired, so relaxed. He was vaguely aware of a voice above him, but more aware of the seductive touch on his ankles. Worked my way up his ankles, then his calves. Took my own sweet time. If this worked, it’d be more’n worth my time—’n then some! “Relax ... focus on my voice ‘n how good it feels ta relax ... so easy ta relax ... every thought helps ya relax more ...” My voice all soft ‘n low. “... if ya start ta feel sleepy, that’s okay ... don’t fight it ... just relax ...”
By the time Brick’s hands reached his thighs, Ron wasn’t thinking a whole lot: So relaxed, so ... tired ... yeah, so tired ... so ... so ... light ... and tired. I can feel ... it feels like ... the air lifting me and I’m floating ... yes, floating ... so relaxed ... so nice! How talented this guy is ... how ... ohh ... so nice! Worked my way on up to his thighs. Slow ‘n easy. His breathin’ was all slow ‘n deep before I even got halfway up ‘em. My trick seemed to work good on him. He seemed to be in a deep sleep. His fingers lifted when I told him they felt so fuckin’ light, too light to hold down. Oh, yeh, ol’ Brick still had it!
It was so easy to listen to Brick when he touched me this ... nice ... relaxed ... way. So ... easy ... Don’t stop ... touching ... floating ... I leaned closer ‘n spoke all gentle inta his ear, “It’s very easy ta listen ‘n respond ta my voice, right? So easy, ain’t it.”
“... yes ... easy ...” “... yes ... easy ...”
Ron heard somewhere in his mind a question that he knew the answer to ... “Dude, you really like me a lot ‘n you know I like ya too, right?”
“... yes ...” “... yes ...”
Ron thought: I need to reward him for this ... wonderful ... massage. Must reward my friend ... he needs my help ... poor boy ... must help him ... “I’m kinda down on my luck ‘n you wanna help me on account’a ya like me so much, don’cha, dude? You wanna help me ‘cause we’re such real good friends.”
“... uh huh ...” “... yes ...”
He needs what I have more than I do ... so he should have what he wants and needs ...” “You got some money in yer wallet, ‘n ya want me to have it, all’a it, doncha?”
“... yes ...” “... yes ...”
“The combination ... 42 ... right ... 21 ... left ... 16 ... right.” Don’t need those things myself ... such a good friend ... so needy ... So pretty soon I had all the money in his wallet, ‘n I had ‘im tell me where he kept his rings ‘n stuff like that, his valuables.
Ron missed the sensitive touch of the hands on his body but knew he was “in a happy place ... a safe place ... safe with his best friend in the whole world ... someone who needed him ... someone he could help ... he no longer needed things to make him happy ... he had Brick ... er ... Brock ... A small chunk of reality puzzled him for a moment—then heat, a hot liquid on his back ... more massage coming ... so nice ... Worked like a charm. Gotta tell ya, this was so damn easy it wasn’t even funny. I got a rush from it too, had this big ol’ hard-on, whole fuckin’ time. I wrapped my hand around my rod ‘n pumped it hard ‘n fast. So hot I wuz cummin’ in less’n a minute, squirtin’ my juice all over the sleeping john’s back. Shit, it was a good cum too. Real good. Had me seein’ some stars for a while there.
Ron’s chunk of reality was becoming larger. He knew that he was going to have to wake soon and it bothered him. “Dude, in a little while I want’cha to wake up, ‘n all yer gonna ‘member is how good I made ya feel, ok?”
“... yes? ...” “... yes ...”
He hoped that Brick would accept any generous offer he would make ... he was so in need ... and such a wonderful person ... who could resist such a handsome ... needy ... sexy ... “I want’cha to ‘member how it’s okay if I take yer money ‘n shit ‘cause we’re friends ‘n I earned it, ‘n ya wanna help me get back on my feet again, right?”
“... yes! ...” “... yes ...”
Ron knew he didn’t have to leave the happy, peaceful place yet. He knew that there was something else ... something ... but it didn’t matter now ... nothing mattered. I climbed up off’a the bed. “Good, dude, real good. Sleep it off now, ‘n when ya wake up, ‘member only what I told ya, okay?” I patted the john on his ass.
Ron didn’t lose consciousness, he thought, but instead walked into a dream—a dream that held his beloved Brock ... it was, Brock, wasn’t it? ... he could see that lovely smiling face ... that lovely, scowling hard face ... that gentle touch ... that rough, intense grabbing ... that witty bantering, that wicked leering ... he was torn, being pulled from one face to another ... the same face, but different ... both reaching to him ... both beckoning him ... both touching him, reaching for his hard cock ... sending him into orgasm ... hurting him ... pain ... ecstasy ... oh, Gaaaawd! Din’t take me no time to raid that dude’s wallet, that safe in his closet too, ‘n his valuables where he stashed ‘em. Weren’t that much’a it. I stuffed all that shit in the pockets of my jacket—it’s all I got on, right? Found my clothes draped over this chair ‘n figured it was time to get myself dressed. Pulled on my socks ‘n my jeans, then my shoes too. I’d have’ta take off my jacket to put my shirt back on. I had all his cash ‘n credit cards ‘n stuff in my pockets, so I din’t wanna take the jacket off—I din’t wanna spill any’a that loose shit on the floor.
Ron came at the same moment that he awoke, feeling both the thrill and the fear of it. It took him a second to realize where he was and what he was doing; slowly he raised his eyes to the frozen almost-naked figure on the other side of the room ... The john, he was startin’ to stir ‘round some over there on the bed. Okay, I figured, time to beat it the fuck outta there. Always gotta stay one step ahead’a the marks, that’s my motto. So I whipped off my jacket, ‘n then ... ‘n ... then ...
... and his heart leapt with joy and he wanted to do something to help this handsome friend whom he loved so much—his tow-haired friend with the puzzled look on his now-angelic face. His Brock. So there I was, standing there in the bedroom half-dressed, my hands all greasy with massage oil, this leather jacket in one hand and my tee-shirt in the other. So just what exactly was going on here?