The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Be My Baby”

By Shooter McShoot

Chapter 2:

Stanley took out his phone and opened the game. Sure enough, there was a friend request from MellowBlondeOhnyp. Quickly accepting, the two of them started on a level that had a puzzle that reminded Stanley of the old browser game Bejeweled. Each puzzle in the game was somewhat different. Some levels, like this one, were matching tiles. Others were traditional platformers like Super Mario, and he had even come across a few that were like those choose-your-own-adventure novels where you followed a story to get to the end of a level. Some levels he liked better than others, but looking over at Emilia, he could see that she was completely enthralled by the tile matching. Oh sure, the colors were eye-catching, but he just couldn’t stare at his screen that long. His eyes would water and he would pull himself away to rub them with his thumb and forefinger. Emilia just stayed laser-focused the whole time. How the hell did she do that? Stanley nearly forgot why he was doing this in the first place and reached for a glass of water he had procured the last time he had taken a break. Rather than just going back to the game, he put his phone down and gazed over at her. After a while, Stanley noticed that Emilia’s reflexes began slowing down. He wondered to himself if this was going to happen? Was she really being hypnotized by this little game? He wondered how it could work, so he stood up and gently stepped behind her, trying to get a look over her shoulder. It was then that he saw something that he hadn’t expected.

...OBEY
...FALLING DEEPER
...YOU MUST OBEY
...JUST RELAX AND OBEY
...YOU ARE PERFECT FOR YOUR MASTER

Each message quickly flashed, almost imperceptibly. Stanley was perplexed. He had wondered about the hypnotic qualities of the game and he figured that at least he had his answer here. He had never seen these messages on his game before, though. He wondered if someone had targeted Emilia specifically or if this was just something subliminal that he had never noticed before. Figures. Of course, he was too stupid for subliminal messaging... Wait a minute, what was he just standing around for not doing what he’d set out to do?! It was time now!

“Come on, you idiot!” The devil on his shoulder prodded him.

“Emilia? Can you hear me?”

“Yes, I can, master,” Emilia replied dreamily. Stanley liked being called master. It swelled what little there was of his pride, not to mention “Ol’ Blinky” as he called it.

“Emilia, I want you to put the phone down and I want you to tell me what you think of Stanley Tallas?”

“Stan? I like him. He seems sad like a little puppy. I want to take care of him. He’s cute.”

Stanley very nearly somersaulted right there in the living room... Well, if he COULD have done a somersault, that is. Athletics were never really his strong suit. Stanley didn’t quite know how to effectively be a hypnotist, but he put on his best Alan Rickman impression (he had seen Rickman play a hypnotist in a movie called Mesmer. What a weird movie that was, he thought) sans British accent, trying to make his voice sound deep and soothing. He knew that was a part of it.

“Very good, Emilia. What if I were to tell you that you are now deeply hypnotized and that your new master is Stan Tallas?” He resisted the urge to use his full name since he felt that Emilia was obviously more comfortable not doing so. There was a short pause after the question left his lips. In that brief moment, there were hundreds of thousands of emotions, fantasies, worries, thoughts, and feelings bursting throughout Stanley’s mind. Yes, by god, he wanted this, but what he was doing was definitely immoral and probably illegal. If anyone found out about this, he could go to jail for a very long time... But hadn’t he been in a jail of his own making for the last 35 years? He was miserable and lonely. His life was drudgery. It was worth the tremendous risk he was taking. A bead of sweat began to form on his brow, but then Emilia, her blue eyes remaining glazed and her facial expressions completely slackened answered him, and his fears melted away.

“I would like that very much,” she said. “I want to obey and be perfect for Stan.”

Well, that was one crisis averted, he figured. Now, onto the main show. “Emilia, when I snap my fingers, you will wake up all the way out of being hypnotized,” he worded this somewhat inelegantly, but his adrenaline was in such an overdrive it was hard to just keep himself from shaking. “But whenever I snap my fingers, you will instantly drop down into a deep hypnotic trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. When you wake up, you’re going to see Stan Tallas as your master. You’re going to want to serve and obey and love him deeply, okay?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good,” he finished. Then, sitting next to her, he snapped his fingers and after a bit of blinking, expression and light returned to Emilia’s eyes and she smiled at him. “Hi there, Emilia. I was just wondering if...”

“Oh, I know what you were wondering, Stan,” her voice low and seeming almost agitated. “You thought that you could just hypnotize me and I would become your obedient slavegirl, is that it?”

UH OH! ABORT! ABORT! Panic flashed in Stanley’s eyes. He wanted to run, but somehow Emilia’s icy glare froze him in place. He tried to choke out a response, but all he could manage was to stammer and nearly break down crying. He knew that this had been stupid and now he was going to go to prison. Oh, how he wished he hadn’t done this! He wanted to tell her that he really did like her and was just so desperate that his lust had taken over. Maybe if he apologized and said he thought she was joking and just playing along that would work!

“Well, I-I-I just... I um... Emilia, I’m so sor—”

“Well, Stan,” she interrupted him. “You’re just lucky that I wanted you to hypnotize me to become your obedient slavegirl,” her tone climbed out from faux disgust toward playfully seductive as each word left her lips. Stanley was flabbergasted and very nearly just decided to say the hell with it and flee the house, the town, and possibly the whole state of Minnesota. He had heard that Oregon was nice... At that moment he noticed that Emilia had kicked off her flats and was straddling his lap. Her hands cupped his cheeks and she was gazing deeply into his eyes. For the first time, he noticed little flecks of gold in her eyes. For so long, they’d just looked the deepest blue, but here they were with little golden flecks in them. Her blonde hair nearly fell into his face and he wanted to reach out and play with a few strands of it. He noticed how expressive her button nose was and he could count each little line on her pouty lips. She looked so beautiful in this light. He wondered how he looked to her. He knew that he was nothing special. His face was slightly chubby and he often had that sad expression that everyone seemed to mention. Emilia even mentioned it while under hypnosis. He actually kind of resembled the late Beach Boys guitarist and singer Carl Wilson, who wasn’t an ugly man at all, but Stanley’s self-esteem was not his strong suit... Come to think of it, what WAS his strong suit?

It was in the middle of wondering what his strong suit was that Emilia Jensen’s wonderfully full lips began passionately kissing his. It was an aggressive kiss. Her lips devoured his hungrily and finally, Stanley relaxed enough into this moment that he pulled her into his arms and returned every bit of that hunger as their tongues danced with each other. While nibbling playfully along his jawline, she unbuttoned his shirt and tried to pull it off of him. Stanley wasn’t exactly sure what to do with his own hands, so he grabbed her ample ass and gave it a squeeze of appreciation. She squealed and giggled when he did and nipped his nose.

“Stan, get my pants off and let’s go up to my bedroom,” she laughed. He did so. No need to ask twice.

“I-I wasn’t sure this was what you wanted, Emilia. But I wanted this so badly that I...”

“Mmm, shut up, Stan. Take me to bed. Make me obey. I’m a perfect slave for my master and you are my master,” she said firmly but playfully. It was clear that she knew what he’d tried to do and was teasing him a bit. At least that’s what he thought was going on.

Together, they made their way up to Emilia’s bedroom. Stanley had longed to behold Emilia’s bedroom. The rest of her home was well-maintained but rather non-descript. The bedroom, though, flashed with Emilia’s true personality. It was a lively little room, bursting with color and verve. Emilia had hung some paintings that she’d done on the wall. Near her bed was a canopy with a few stuffed animals. Her bed had a tufted headboard and a blue comforter. Sitting on top of the comforter was a little stuffed octopus with a top hat and monocle. Emilia noticed him glance at it and she smiled, shyly.

“His name is Otto. He’s special,” she said as she removed him from his place of pride. “Sorry buddy, mama needs the space.”

“God, you’re so adorable,” Stanley said.

“I know,” she giggled. Then, climbing onto the bed, for the first time, Stanley noticed her bright red lace underwear. Subtle, it was not. It made him feel slightly self-conscious about his striped boxers. Oh, the hell with it. Stanley was tired of feeling self-conscious. He was about to live his dream, so why in the hell couldn’t he just enjoy himself for once?! Meanwhile, Emilia slid herself into The Pose (that’s what they call it) on her bed. Laying on her tummy, her legs bent up and feet crossed behind her, she reached out for his pants as he stood there, slowly lowering them down after she’d undone his belt. “I like your boxers,” she said.

“Oh? Thanks. I like yours too,” he wasn’t quite sure what to call her underwear. It wasn’t a thong, but they weren’t granny panties, either.

“Mmm, now, master, what would you like your obedient slave to do first?” Finally, a dilemma that Stanley was fully prepared for. He knew exactly what he wanted.

“I want you to use your mouth. I’ve dreamed of those lips on me for so long.”

“Yes, master,” Emilia said, removing his boxers to reveal Stanley’s engorged dick. “Oooh? Master’s eager?”

“Very much, my beautiful slave,” Stanley replied. Good lord, he felt cheesy saying it. Still, Emilia’s lips wrapped around Ol’Blinky sending a spasm of pleasure through his body. Emilia was gentle and attentive, not wanting him to blow his load too quickly. Stanley let out a groan as his hips nearly bucked involuntarily and he reached down to hold the back of her head, tugging slightly at her hair. His knees weakening, he instructed her to let him onto the bed where he removed her bra and underwear. While her ass was undoubtedly her best feature, Stanley appreciated that Emilia had a good pair of tits as well. They weren’t particularly large, but they were perky and soft. Her pink nipples responded to his touch as he brushed them with his thumb and he noticed that her skin was covered in goose pimples.

“Do you like my tits, master?”

“They’re lovely, slave. Let me show you how much I like them.” Stanley took her left nipple into his mouth and gently suckled it, which caused Emilia to start writhing her body while panting, desperate moans escaped from her lips. Sensing her growing desperation and horniness, Stanley took his fingers and began stimulating her soaking pussy.

“Oh master, please fuck me,” she moaned.

“What if I told you to bend over and let me put my dick in your ass?” He asked kissing down her chest as he made his way between her legs. She had a thin strip of blonde pubic hair where her juices glistened and Stanley thought she had the most perfect pussy he’d ever seen. He wanted to be inside of her, but he was also really enjoying his role as “master”. He wasn’t sure if the hypnosis act was all playacting or if it was genuine. He didn’t really care at this point.

“I would let you fuck my ass, master. I am your perfect slave girl and I always obey.” The way she said it was nearly automatic. Like a mantra that she was compelled to repeat. That made it all the more fun. Whether she was actually hypnotized or not, she was certainly committed to the role. That was all Stanley wanted to hear. He wasn’t going to do anal just yet. He wanted to enjoy himself. He dove face-first between her legs and wasted no time using his tongue to taste her and stimulate her clit. “Ohhhh! Oh god! Yes, master! I love you, master!”

The tension in her body was building. She dug her fingers into his skin as he pressed his tongue against her button. Pleasure jolting through her body, Emilia’s eyes rolled back and she had a violent orgasm. Feeling her pleasure climax, Stanley climbed up on top of her and as quickly as he could manage, retrieved a rubber from his wallet. Better safe than sorry, of course. He slid the thing on in what felt to him like record time but was actually long enough to allow Emilia to catch her breath and recover momentarily. Finally, the moment arrived. Stanley thrust into her as she eagerly spread her legs to receive him. It was the greatest sex he’d ever had. Not that he’d had much, but of what he had, it was certainly the best. They fucked hard, loud, and passionately. Stanley wondered to himself if the neighbors could hear. Based on the moaning and screaming, he wouldn’t be surprised if someone called the police. When they finished, Emilia curled up around him and rested her head on his chest, absently brushing her fingers against his shoulder. This was the purest bliss, Stanley thought. The greatest birthday he’d ever had.

“Master?” She asked quietly and then gently kissed his chest. “We should probably change the sheets...”

“Hmm? Oh, yeah, I guess we should. You can go back to calling me Stan, now. I like when you call me Stan. No one else ever has.”

“Yes, master... Stan.”

Stanley and Emilia sat up after a while and he helped her change her sheets without complaint. It was the least he could do after she’d given herself so willingly to him. Emilia asked if he wanted to stay the night and he eagerly agreed. Once they laid back down in her bed, she resumed her spot cuddled up against him, but this time, he felt comfortable and relaxed enough to wrap his arm around her.

“Stan... It’s real,” she said quietly. “I know it’s real. I remember everything. I was hypnotized. I remember your voice. I don’t remember actually going under, but I know I was,” her tone was not panicked at all, but Stanley felt a lump in his throat. Where was this going? “I just want you to know that you didn’t do anything wrong. I’ve had a crush on you for a while and I’m glad that if I have a master, it’s one as kind as you.”

Stanley wasn’t sure what to do with that information. He probably could’ve just asked Emilia out without all this bother. “What about earlier today?”

“I dunno,” she replied honestly. “I know that I’ve lost huge chunks of time after playing that app, but I just couldn’t ever stop. Pretty crazy, right? I wonder how the hell that thing works? I wonder if it got anyone else?”

“Maybe it did,” Stanley said. “I mean it could’ve gotten me if I could focus on it as long as you have. So, if this is real, how do you want to go forward? I mean, I like you. I have wanted today for a long time,” he was baring his soul to her now. But why not? If she decided that she wanted him gone after tonight, he knew that he’d always have the greatest night of his life to look back on.

“I want you to be my master,” she said firmly. “I actually like being hypnotized. I like being controlled. I want you to actually control me. Put me under. I want to be your baby.”

Stanley wasn’t a hypnotist and expressed as much to Emilia. But, her eagerness and that pouty expression convinced him that he could learn for her. How lucky he was. This morning, he’d been having a sad little sandwich in the sad little breakroom, and tonight, he had a slave... Err—Girlfriend. He was going to really dig this hypnosis thing and he vowed to himself to take it as far as he could go. In the morning, he knew that he had some research to do. But tonight, well, tonight was the best birthday ever. With that in mind, he drifted off into a peaceful slumber.