The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be careful who you cross.

Synopsis:

A wealthy and entitled family anger the wrong person one who has the powers to teach them a lesson they will never forget or live down.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature of science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 62 Living arrangements.

After the birth of her baby girl Jill’s mind when through a radical change and much of my influence was undone, I have never experienced this before, but it would seem that dormant parts of the brain activate and overwrite certain personality traits, the motherly instincts might not be just a saying after all.

Any parent will tell you their world changes when they have a child I don’t think this is true, I think given the evidence of scanning Jills mind after the birth that the parents brain changes, they no longer just have themselves to consider, their life choices and decisions affect not only them but their child also. And it is for this reason that with a new portion of Jills brain waking up that my influence as overwritten.

Her reduced intelligence as well as her loss of bladder control completely disappeared as a more mature mind set formed, she still had a very warped attitude to sex, but this was regimentally controlled during the times of the day her daughter was awake and in need of her mother, during nap times and bedtime however the freak in Jill would resurface and she would be as depraved as ever.

She did not however return to Brads embrace for affection or sexual release preferring the company of Simba, Jack and Yumi to satisfy her need for cock and Julie and Alexi for girl fun. An almost similar effect happened to the rest of the Smith household where sexual activities were put on hold or moved to areas away from the infant. Watching through the hidden cameras it was a strange phenomenon, its was like there was an invisible bubble around the baby and anyone inside the sphere of its influence suddenly became normal respectable human beings.

Seeing the infant as an innocent and the family protecting her from harmful experiences filled me with relief as I would never wish harm to a child regardless of their parents’ discretions against me.

In the weeks after giving birth the family decorate the guest suite on the third floor of the house comprising of a bedroom with a double bed and small reception/seating area and a bathroom, the reception/seating area became a nursery for the baby and Simba and Jill claimed the bedroom as their own strangely Alexi started to sleep with the couple more and more frequently until it was the norm for all three to bed down together.

Jack and Yumi took over the master bedroom with the on-suite bathroom and more often than not Julie slept with them, Jack moved his filming studio upstairs into the two unused bedrooms that were Jill’s and his old rooms leaving the basement for Brad.

Brad never leaves the basement now having regressed to that of a mindless sex drone. He takes his food in a dog’s bowl eating off the floor on all fours like an animal, even using a litterbox for his toilet, Brads days were filled with sex and abuse at the hands of his family servicing any demands made of him in exchange for his much-needed dose of cum to keep the pain at bay. Brad had once tried to force his way upstairs to see Jill and the baby so had been punished by being denied any cum for two full days, the pain of withdrawal had eventually broken him and now he meekly does as he is told in fear of further repercussions.

Chapter 63 Surprise party

After all but becoming a recluse for fear of being recognised in public as the “dog fucker” Alexi was surprised to receive a text message from one of the collage boys she followed to the abandoned amusement park telling her he wanted to hold his birthday party at her pool house. Excited by the prospect of lots of drunk collage boys in her backyard Alexi agrees to host the party but they have to supply the refreshments.

The party is arranged for Saturday night and the guests are to use the side entrance to let themselves in, as Alexi is informing every one of the upcoming party Julie and Jill to get very excited and the opportunity to let their hair down and party, stating and pool full of jocks is not really his scene Jack offers to babysit for Jill so she can attend the party Yumi too declines the invitation preferring to spend the evening with Jack.

As the time of the party approaches Simba is dressed in a simple black suit and tie and given instructions to tend to their guests as an informal bartender/waiter Jack places a HD hidden camera into the breast pocket of his jacket, maybe he will be able to film some usable footage of the party for the website.

Cody the birthday boy arrives early to the smiths home with a truck full of food and drink and with the help of Simba and Alexi they set up the pool area for the party before leaving to get changed Alexi pulls Cody into the pool house and gives him his present and very long, slow sensual blowjob swallowing his load on completion, a very happy slightly breathless Cody thanks her for a wonderful gift, nearly chocking when Alexi informs him “that’s only the first part baby you’ve got two more holes use and flood with your cum” hugging him in close she whispers in his ear “happy birthday baby I’m your present for the night, anything you want goes”.

The party starts off slow with people arriving in twos and threes to be meet by Simba and directed to the pool area it’s still quite warm for autumn and most guests arrive in shorts and T-shirts, although predominantly male there are a few female guests and as before I am monitoring the guests as they arrive mentally turning away anyone underage for such a party.

Alexi and Julie are making the rounds smiling and introducing themselves to the increasing group of Cody’s friends, the girls have really made an effort tonight having freshly shaved below the neckline each is wearing their best lingerie and stockings. Alexi went with a black set of underwear and stockings with a deep vibrant red satin cocktail dress, with a plunging neckline showing off a lot of cleavage the dress was split up both sides showing off her toned stocking clad legs. Julie taking a different tack went with white underwear and stockings choosing a tight halter top in an iridescent silver colour and a charcoal pleated skirt that came down to just above her knee. Whereas Alexi is wearing red four-inch-high heels to match her dress Julie is in a comfortable pair of loafers.

It’s fair to say that even dressed as differently from each other as they are both girls were receiving an equal amount of attention from the amassed boys and even some of the girls are giving appreciative looks, as always when surrounded by young males Alexi becomes very aroused and is being very flirty, Julie too is making no secret that she is game for fun and is quite handsy herself.

As the drinks flow and the party guest loosen up I reach out and all but remove everyone’s inhibitions and self-control, things quickly become more sexual as couples grind against one another on the makeshift dancefloor, drinking games start having more sexual forfeits and by the time Jill has put the baby to bed under the watchful gaze of Jack and Yumi, gotten herself ready and headed out to the party things are looking hot and heavy. As she enters the fray Julie comes bounding over to say hi and drags her over to a small group of guys she had been chatting with before Jill arrived, Julie is very animated as she loops an arm around one of them and explains to Jill that this is Joss and he is a fan of her show, knowing how horny meeting her fans makes Julie, Jill is not surprised at how friendly she is being with Joss. Looking around the party Jill is unable to locate Alexi so asks Julie if she has seen her Julie thinks she is in the pool house with the birthday boy giving him his present.

Heading over to the pool house Jill sees a guy leaning over the windowsill looking inside as she gets closer she spots a girl kneeling in front of him sucking his cock as he watches whatever is going on inside. Jill slowly opens the door a crack peeking inside, to see Alexi with her dress hiked up over her shapely ass, as who Jill presumes is Cody the birthday boy is slowly working his cock in and out of her asshole. Not wishing to disturb their fun Jill quietly backs away into guy carrying a tray full of drinks spilling them everywhere, turning, and apologising Jill tries to mop up as much liquid off of his shirts and shorts with a nearby towel as she is patting his crotch dry Jill feels her actions are having an effect on his cock as it starts to engorge with blood, focusing her attention in that area Jill continues to rub at the growing bulge in his shorts, when he groans out in pleasure Jill drops the towel and the pretence sliding a hand up the leg of his shorts she palms his meaty cock.

A loud shout erupts from over by the hot tub drawing everybody’s attention in that direction. Standing amongst a group of guys a big heavyset black girl is removing her top after losing a round of beer pong, the vast expanse of chocolate coloured tit flesh now on show is mightily distracting for the gathered boys and unfortunately also her male partner causing him to miss his next shot.

Jills hand never ceased its manipulation of the cock in her hand the whole time their attention was drawn to the beer pong table, losing interest Jill pulls her gentleman friends shorts down and pumps his cock in earnest, the surge in pleasure jolts him back to the hand on his cock and the girl connected to it stripping of his wet shirt he wipes his chest down before discarding the garment, overwhelmed by lust he paws at her tits over the material of her summer blouse feeling her nipples harden in his palms spurns him on and his mauling of her supple tit flesh becomes firmer and more insistent.

Another shout goes out and once again they are looking at the large black girl as she removes her industrial grade bra releasing the biggest pair of tits any living soul has ever seen the black areola are the size of saucers and her erect nipples stand out at least an inch as thick around as a grown man’s thumb, the heft and sag of such ginormous tits did nothing to diminish the magnificence of existence and beer pong forgotten the boys swarmed over her like flies on shit.

Revelling in the attention she is getting she grasps the nearest boys head and presses it into her left tit repeating it with another boy and her right tit, needing no further encouragement the boys latch onto a nipple each and suck hard eliciting and moan of pleasure from her.

Once again Jill returns her attention to the boy she is pleasuring and whose hands are making her tits feel great, pulling her blouse and nursing bra off over her head in one quick movement Jill moves to face her boy encouraging him to take a tit in each hand as she wanks him with one hand and massages his hairy balls with the other as they start to kiss each other with increasing passion.

After finishing inside Alexi’s asshole Cody is sweating and out of breath, standing up and leaning over to kiss him Alexi asks Cody how his birthday is going so far “I’m having a fucking amazing birthday” her replies “Well don’t forget there is still one more hole to go young man” she says as she kisses him deeply as his cum leaks out of her asshole and dribbles down her leg, before heading out the door back into the party.

Chapter 64 Babysitting sucks.

With the party raging outside Jack and Yumi settle down to babysit, it turns out babysitting a four-week-old baby isn’t very demanding, the baby sound asleep in her crib requires little to no attention so Jack and Yumi snuggle on the sofa and watch TV, the video monitor shows the infant sleeping peacefully in the adjacent room chest rising and falling rhythmically with its breathing.

As the program on TV gets a little erotic and full-frontal nudity is shown Jack starts to feel horny, Jack moves from rubbing her back to caressing her side boob responding to his touch Yumi’s nipples harden and the small circles she has been tracing on his inner thigh with her fingertips travel higher grazing her knuckles against his ball sack, as the action on screen heats up so does Jack and Yumi’s caresses. Kissing Yumi jack rubs at her cock causing it to inflate with arousal from the stimulation of Jacks touches returning the favour Yumi tickles Jacks cock with her manicured fingernails.

As the couple becomes more turned on their make out session gets heavier and soon their cocks are exposed and they are mutually pleasuring each other pushing them to new hights of arousal. Jack choses this moment to confess his love for Yumi as his is stroking his hand along her stiffened cock, Yumi’s heart sweals with joy hearing Jack profess his love for her that she almost forgets to respond, dipping her head down she whispers “I love you too” before engulfing his cock in her warm wet mouth. As Yumi is working his cock with her mouth and tongue Jack comes to the realisation that he wants more from their relationship than just being fuck buddies, and as he stares into the eyes of the Asian beauty kneeling between his legs worshipping his cock with her impressive oral skills Jack starts to formulate a plan.

As he manoeuvres Yumi over the arm of the sofa and sliding his cock into her bowels, As Jack tenderly fucks her ass he formulates a plan to express his love and commitment to Yumi. Leaning forward Jack wraps his fingers around her cock and matches his strokes along her cock with those of his penetration of her sensitive asshole, placing his lips to her ear Jack whispers sweet nothings to her as he leisurely fucks in and out of her tight ring piece while giving her a hand job.

Yumi is a puddle of arousal as she experiences her first climax of the session in Jacks embrace and as her cum splashes over Jacks pumping fist her mind drifts away on clouds of bliss, Jack approaching his own orgasm delicately withdraws his cock and presses the slit gently to the tiny entrance of Yumi’s pussy unloading his cum deep inside her, Yumi climaxes again as she experiences as never before felt sensation. Coming down from her orgasm Yumi turns towards Jack, with wonder in her eyes she asks him what he just did. Smiling at his lover Jack confesses that he is trying out a theory he learned about while preparing for Jills delivery. Confused by his cryptic response Yumi just stares at Jack, so he hugs her closer to him and between light kisses to her lips, forehead, and cheeks he explains that he as just cum in her unprotected pussy in the hopes that she will become pregnant so he can keep her forever. Yumi’s post orgasm brain is struggling to connect the dots, so Jack just holds her tightly smiling as the softly caresses her back.

The tender moment is shattered by an almighty crash coming from outside the house, rushing over to the open window Jack see the party is getting quite rowdy as people are throwing each other into the pool and it looks like someone tried to stand on a beer pong table obviously the cause of the crash, shutting the window Jack returns to the sofa and a wet faced Yumi, who has clearly been crying once again scooping her up in his arms Jack fears he has gone too far and has upset her, but as she folds into his embrace her arms around his neck Yumi kisses him deeply and Jacks fears alleviate some pulling back from their kiss he searches her face for understanding and as she smiles the sweetest smile he has ever seen she kisses him again before he has a chance to speak.

Eventual the sit together and talk through the nights events Yumi reassuring him she is crying tears of joy and happiness and although she never thought it possible be has always dreamed of being a mother, Jack explained that the idea came to him while his was researching child birth and read about caesarean section births where the stomach is surgically opened and the baby removed that way and how it got him thinking if he could get his sperm inside her womb then the baby could be born via that procedure. Yumi is shocked that nobody has ever thought of that before and marvels at the insightfulness of Jack and his desire to have a family with her.

Chapter 65 The party continues.

As the group watch on jealously as two guys suck on the biggest set of black tits anybody has ever seen, one particularly drunk boy climbs onto the forgotten beer pong table to get a Birdseye view of the action, and all goes well until a loud creaking noise is heard just before the table snaps in two crashing to the ground followed shortly by the boy.

As Alexi exits the pool house a loud crash sounds to her right and she moves to investigate the worrying noise, as she heads over to the suspected site of the occurrence Alexi passes a spaced out looking boy who is staring blankly ahead with drool leaking from his open mouth, momently concerned for his wellbeing Alexi is about to change direction when she sees Jill squatting down in front of him deepthroating his cock and instantly understands the reason for his blank look.

Continuing over the source of the calamity Alexi takes in the sight of the large black girl almost suffocating two young guys with her huge tits, its then she sees the broken table and the laughing teen sprawled out in the wreckage, seeing no one is hurt Alexi turns around and walks straight into was she initially thinks is a blonde haired guy whose face ends up smooched into her cleavage giggling at the comedy of the situation Alexi helps extract them from her tits only to discover to her shock that they are in fact a girl, a very short haired blonde girls with no visible curves and a flat chest to boot, she is even dressed in boys clothes further giving off a masculine appearance, but looking closely the face was very pretty the girl is obviously quite drunk and a playful smile creeps across Alexi’s mouth as reaches out to steady the swaying girl.

Julie has amassed quite a large group around her once they realise who she is and what she does for a job, as the drinks flow the guys get bolder and more touchy feely. Revelling in the attention Julie removes her top giving the boys free access to grope her impressive rack as she discovers what they are packing in their shorts. Sitting her subscribing fan in a chair Julie wraps her tits around his hard cock and starts to give him a sensual tit wank sucking on the head as it pops out from her cleavage, the poor buy is so star struck he doesn’t last long and pains Julies tits with his cum, as the others laugh at his quick climax Julie lays down a challenge the boy who can last the longest gets six months free subscription to her channel, soon the boys are lining up for their chance to add their cum to her tits in the hopes of winning the prize.

Feeling the cock in her mouth twitch Jill ready’s herself for a mouth full of cum and as it hits the back of her throat Jills own orgasm starts, flooding her panties the couple moan out their mutual release, far from sated Jill moves on in search of more cock, passing Julie and her circle of fans Jill smiles and waves at her sister electing to leave her to her fun seeking her own fun elsewhere.

Pulling her closer Alexi kisses the boyish girl and as she responds to the kiss Alexi rubs small circles around her nipples over her shirt, lost in the sensations of the kiss and the stimulation of her non-existent tits the girl doesn’t register that Alexi has skilfully undone the buttons of her shirt and has worked the garment off her shoulders, as the shirt flutters to the floor Alexi bends to suck on the erect nub of her nipple, gasping sharply as she feels teeth nip at her flesh she misses Alexi unfasten her jeans and lower them with her panties to the floor when realisation returns she is standing naked in the middle of the party.

Alexi has two fingers buried in her pussy rubbing her G-spot and as her legs give out Alexi lowers her to the floor before straddling her face, the continuing stimulation of her pussy keeps her from thinking clearly so when Alexi’s wet pussy caresses her lips she licks instinctively at the dripping folds of Alexi’s pussy. At some point Alexi’s fingers are replaced with a cock and after climaxing on her face Alexi relinquishes the use of her mouth to another cock.

The tomboy is happily spit roasted when she feels something wet and warm land on her flat chest, looking down some boy has just cum on her as he wanks his cock over her, and he isn’t the only one either more cum lands on her heightening her pleasure and triggering her orgasm, pleading with the boys surrounding her to use her as a cum rag she is slowly coated in cum one load after another.

The large black girl has lost the remainder of her clothes and is happily squatting on a dude’s face as he licks her towards a powerful orgasm, the boys sucking her tits have swapped out numerus times in a blur of sexual gratification so when a cock presses against her asshole she reaches back and pulls her ass cheeks apart inviting the intruder to enter her most private of parts.

Leaving the tomboy to her cum bath Alexi passes the black girl equally enjoying the male attention of the party, saving herself as Cody gift Alexi does actively participate but happily instigates many lewd and depraved activities. Walking past a blonde girl kneeling on the floor openly playing with her exposed pussy as she watches a short ginger boy pissing into the pool holding his hips Alexi turns the boy until his stream is hitting the blonde girl’s chest soaking through her T-shirt outlining her perky tits as the wet material clings to her skin. As she groans out in joy another boy joins in and adds his own stream aiming lower where her hands are busy working her pussy. Seeing her friend being used as a toilet should upset Janet but instead of feeling anger she is strangely aroused.

Seeing the girls face and chest flush with arousal watching her friend masturbating as she is bathed in piss, Alexi whispers in her ear “God she looks so hot like that doesn’t she, look how hard her nipples are and how wet her pussy is, wouldn’t you like that to be you, showing the boys your horny pussy and how you get yourself off as they gather around you and piss on your tits” as she is talking to the girl she is softly rubbing up and down her back, slowly focusing lower and lower until Alexi’s fingers are tracing circles around her butt crack.

The poor girl is so turned on she is practically panting; Alexi gently guides her over to beside her friend and pushes down on her shoulders the girl drops to her knees before ripping her own top open exposing her bra clad tits to the air. Seeing a new target one of the boys changes his aim and dowses Janets tits with his stream.

Jill is making out with a cute goth girl with hair as dark as midnight and skin so pale its almost translucent, the girls are really going for it with fingers curled inside each other as the suckle on stiff nipples between passionate kisses and deep moans of satisfaction. The goth girl as it turns out is a squirter and as she cums on Jills fingers a powerful jet of girl cum sprays the patio tile, the spectacle starts to draw a crowd and Jill redoubles her efforts to bring the girl to another climax for the watching audience.

Chapter 66 The final gift.

When Cody is finally ready to claim his final gift from Alexi, he finds her near the bar drinking a white wine move in from behind her he wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her in for a kiss asking if she is ready for round three, smiling at her young lover for the evening Alexi loops her arm in his and asks him how he’d like to put on a little show as she walks him towards the main house.

Leading Cody down to the basement Alexi sheds her clothes and encourages Cody to do the same, walking over to a cage near the back wall Alexi kicks the bar shouting “wake up you worthless piece of shit” moving back to Cody she asks so now my pathetic husband is watching you can show him how to please a woman, how do you want me” Cody is shocked by the revelation that Alexi keeps her husband locked in a cage and has brought him down here to fuck him in front of the captive audience but her expert hands on his cock soon brings his focus to where it should be.

“how about you ride me baby while I suck on those perfect tities of yours” smiling from ear to ear Alexi presses against his chest leaning him back onto the bed before climbing up his body kissing as she goes, her pussy is drooling she is so turned on and as she positions the head of his cock at her entrance the lubrication dripping from her outer lips already has him slick and ready to be rammed home, taking her time Alexi begins her slow dissent down the length of his hard shaft not stopping till his balls are pressed up against her, leaning forward she presents her tits for his hungry mouth and she grinds out small circles with her hips.

Starting of with small slow strokes Alexi gradually builds up her pace as she tells Brad how Cody’s cock is stretching her open and how he is going in so deep he is hitting her cervix. Alexi really exaggerates every moan and groan of pleasure, howling out her orgasm and begging Cody not to stop fucking her. Every time Cody is getting close to cumming Alexi will stop her movements allowing him to calm himself before they resume, eventually Cody can’t hold off any longer and he floods her pussy with his cum while Alexi describes the feeling of his cum filling her up and how her pussy is so full its leaking out.

Sliding off his cock and down his body Alexi licks and sucks Cody’s cock as he catches his breath and recovers his stamina for another round, Brad smelling the cum weeping from Alexi’s pussy whines and cry’s at the locked gate to his cell desperately trying to get the growing puddle of cum beneath Alexi’s dripping snatch, sensing Cody is ready to go again Alexi once again goes to mount him but he stops her and moves her over to the cage bending her slightly forward he slides into her while they stand, Alexi grips the bars of Brads cage and stares directly into his eyes as Cody takes up a fast and brutal pace rocking her forward with each thrust rattling the cage with the force of the fucking. Alexi once again takes up a running commentary telling Brad how good Cody’s cock feels sliding inside her and how full her pussy feels with his young cock splitting her in two, Brad is openly masturbating as he watches his young wife get drilled by this twenty-year-old collage boy his cum dribbling over his fist.

Once the couple are totally spent with her last ounce of energy Alexi unlocks the cage before collapsing onto the cold basement floor Brad shoots out and buries his face to her pussy licking for all he is worth desperate to get all the cum from her swollen and abused pussy Alexi farts in his face drawing his attention to Cody’s earlier load up her asshole and Brad goes after that too.

Cody having passed out is woken to a sloppy blowjob smiling he looks down to see that its not Alexi but Brad sucking his cock clean. Although he is a little shocked he has neither the strength or energy to stop him so instead he just lays back and enjoys it.

Chapter 67 Cleaning up.

Alexi and Simba are tasked with cleaning up after the party and after collecting up all the empty plastic cups and other disposable rubbish they set about righting the furniture as there is copious puddles of human fluids Alexi brings Brad out on a leash crawling on all fours he proceeds to lick up the cum and piss from the pool area and patio. Jill spends her time with her baby and Julie heads off bed to sleep off a hangover, Jack spends the day in his studio looking through the footage of last night to see if there is anything he can use.

Yumi spends the day reflecting on last night’s events and revelations, she also researches online anything she can about hermaphrodites becoming pregnant. Although it is not impossible for hermaphrodites to have children many of them don’t have fully functioning female reproductive systems, the fact that Yumi has a menstrual cycle every month is promising Yumi decides she should maybe start to pay more attention to it and track her cycle.

If she and Jack are to try for a family she needs to be more aware and prepared, her love for Jack is pure and true and his confession last night confirms him to feel the same way about her, a soft snore from the bed draws Yumi’s attention to Julie’s sleeping form and she thinks about what part she will play in all of this. As Yumi watches Julie sleep she turns in bed and farts in her sleep, Yumi feels the tingling of the beginnings of arousal and as her nipples and cock start to harden Julie turns again rolling onto her back exposing her naked tits as the covers slip down slightly further fanning the flames of passion in Yumi’s chest.

Approaching the bed and the sleeping form of Julie Yumi brushes a stray hair from her face leaning down to press her lips to her forehead, a gesture of love and caring from one lover to another, another fart from Julie pushes Yumi’s arousal higher and she moans out her wanting, as Juile rolls again onto her side Yumi’s eyes are drawn to the curve of Julie’s shapely ass, slipping of her dressing gown Yumi slides into bed spooning Julie in a warm embrace she positions her hips to line up her cock with Julie’s pussy easing slowly forward Yumi fully inserts herself into Julie soft wet pussy without even waking her from her slumber. Reaching around Yumi tickles and caresses Julie’s tits and nipples as she takes up a small rocking motion with her hips barely moving herself inside of Julie.

Julie’s body still in deep slumber begins to respond to Yumi’s stimulation and she lets out a breathy moan as she pushes her hips back further impaling herself on the invading cock, picking up the pace slightly Yumi drops a hand onto Julie’s hip to better control the action. Julie wakes to the sensation of being held in a warm embrace as she is being fucked from behind not knowing whose cock is inside her adds a new level of arousal and she has a small orgasm on the unknown cock.

Turning her head to the side her lips are claimed by another and they share a deep loving kiss opening her eye as the kiss breaks Julie discovers that it’s Yumi waking her up in such a pleasant way and the girls share another deep kiss as Julie takes up a more active role in their love making the girls climax together with Yumi firing shot after shot of cum into Julies squirting pussy, the bed is soaked by their combined fluids so the girls move the action to the shower where they start to clean each other which quickly turns into more mutual gratification as the girls bring each other off with mouths and fingers.

Chapter 68 The other side of fame.

After a long lay in and the wonderful wakeup call from Yumi Julie is feeling a lot better so decides to do a little shopping, asking Alexi if she would like to join her for a little girly time fearing being recognised as the “dog fucker” again Alexi declines the offer preferring to hide away inside the family home undiscouraged Julie head out alone.

As she arrives at the local shopping district Julie spots some old friends from collage as she is looking for a parking space, waving at the group they don’t appear to have seen her as they make no signs of recognition. Parking her car Julie grabs her purse and phone and sets of to find her friends, entering a fashionable clothing store she sees the group over by the changing room and heads over to say hi.

The boys all seem overly friendly, but the girls give her a very frosty reception, looking down their noses at her and making snide comments about her choice of carrier path Julie realises that they must have found out why she left collage and what she has been up to with her time since last seeing them.

Jakie was probably one of Julies closest friends exits the changing room and sees her boyfriend staring holes in Julies top enraged she dumps the clothes she was carrying and storms over to her man grabbing him by the arm she turns to Julie and with as much scorn as she can muster says loud enough for the whole store to hear “come on Steve we’re leaving it looks like they let any old slappers into this store” with that she strides off head held high pulling a shocked Steve along with her, the other girls in the group direct similar insults at Julie before too leaving.

The store manager hearing the ruckus walks over to a stunned Julie and politely asks her to leave his store as “her kind are not welcome in his store” reduced to tears Julie flees the shop running to her car where she speeds home tears running down her face. The full impact of her new life choices laid bare in the harsh light of day by a group of stuck-up bitches she used to call friends.

Arriving home Julie is in quite the state and runs straight to her room throwing herself on the bed Julie sobs into her pillow, Alexi heard Julie return and goes to see her stepdaughter finding her very upset and crying Alexi does her best to console the distraught girl. Yumi too tries to cheer her up telling her to forget those cock teasing bitches they are just jealous their boyfriends wanted her.

The whole encounter has set Julie on a path of depression, and she refuses to work, preferring to hide in her room wrapped up in her duvet as she wallows in her own self-pity, Jack is naturally conserved about his sister and her feelings, and he and Yumi spend as much time as the can cuddling and comforting the distressed girl.

Alexi also tries her best to cheer Julie up explaining that she too is going through the same thing as she was tricked into getting fucked by a dog and a video of the event was recorded and posted on the internet and now she can’t leave the house for fear of being recognised and shamed.

Jack is holding Julie in his arms while Yumi hugs her from the other side as Alexi is telling them how a couple of local boys she met up with previously and came round to part and while she was sucking their cocks they were playing with her tits and pussy getting very wet and horny, before she realised what was happening one of the boys and encouraged his dog to mount her and it has proceeded to fuck her gushing pussy with its long thin dog cock the heat of the thing really set her off and she had a very powerful orgasm as the dog pumped its cum into her.

Listening to Alexi’s account of the event starts to turn Jack on and as his cock hardens it presses against the front of his shorts making him uncomfortable, loosening the front of his shorts allows his cock room to grown and soon his is poking out the top of his waistband, as he is picturing Alexi spread open taking a dogs cock in her pussy Jack orgasms sending a rope of cum up into the air, reaching the pinnacle of its arch Jack cum begins its descent landing on Julie’s tits and sliding down into her cleavage the second rope followed the first his third and final rope lacked the force and instead landed on her stomach.

Being back in the house and firmly under my influence Julie herself climaxes as Jack cums over her and soaks through hers and Jacks clothes as the room fills with the smell of cum and pussy juice everyone starts to lose control, Alexi overcome with lust leans down to lick at the cum coating Julie’s tits and places a hand out to steady herself right onto Yumi’s cock which is also hardening in response to the sights and smells of the room.

Feeling a hard cock against her palm Alexi curls her finger around it and strokes up and down its length, Yumi hisses out a happy “yes” as Alexi starts to pleasure her cock, Julie turns her head to look at Yumi and brushes her lips across Yumi’s this starts them off kissing and Yumi snakes her hand up Julie’s skirt to play with her slick folds and prominent clit. Watching the three girls going at it really fires Jack up and his deposits another load of cum over Julie’s tits his aim is the best and several jets hit Alexi on the side of her face, far from being upset Alexi turns to try and catch some on her outstretched tongue. Pushing his cock closed Jack slips his cockhead into her waiting mouth allowing her to suck out the last few drops before returning to tongue bath Julie’s cleavage.

Happy to watch the girls having their fun Jack circles the group fisting his hard cock and cumming on their tits and faces, everywhere he deposits his cum the girls eagerly lick it up in this way Jack is able to somewhat direct the flow of the action, he soon wishes he had a camera available as this would make a very hot video. The girls strip out of their clothes to give Jack a better view and to reduce the amount of cum absorbed by the material, as Julies pussy come into view Jack shoots another load onto her shaved pussy Alexi immediately dives in tongue first and as she is licking at her clit Julie squirts again spray Alexi’s chin and tits in pussy juice that Yumi is happy to lick and suck off of her dripping nipples, in her hurry to lap at Julies cum Yumi has positioned herself perfectly for Jack to slide his cock deep into her asshole the grunt of satisfaction from Yumi causes her to blow across Alexi’s hard nipples and this sets the older woman off, although not a squirter like her stepdaughter Alexi does produce a lot of lubrication which Jack can see pouring from her pussy like a waterfall Julie cups her hand in the flow bringing it to her mouth to drink Jack too tastes from the fountain that is Alexi’s pussy.

Jack positions Julie on her back in the centre of the bed and gets Alexi to squat over her face as Julie laps at her pussy Jack slides his cock into Alexi’s ass Yumi positions herself behind Julie and she too slides into her ass, Jack and Yumi time their thrusts so as to not dislodge the girls Alexi drops forward and suckles on Julies wet empty pussy, the circuit is complete and all four rush towards a massive join orgasm that will leave them exhausted but happy.

Chapter 69 The for-sale sign.

Jack was the first to recover from the afternoons fun and headed back to his studio deep in thought, the revelations of his sister and stepmom bothered him a lot over the next few days. Julie seemed reluctant to perform in her depressed state and when she did it was a very lacklustre performance at best ratings dropped as did their revenue, with both girls refusing to leave the home Yumi was left with all the shopping and errands to run meaning she was out most of the day and Jack missed having her around to cuddle and fuck whenever the mood took them.

With a solution in mind Jack visits Jill and Simba to have a talk with them about his proposed plan. As of yet Jill hadn’t faced any shaming or backlash Jack assumed that people assumed the whole my daddy knocked me up was just an act and not real, as for Jill’s friends she never really had a large social group and it is likely to guess that none of them and seen her internet show, but Jack’s idea would affect them all one way or another.

Jill was breastfeeding her baby when Jack walked in to see them and the sight of her milk swollen tits had him hardening in his shorts smiling up at her brother Jill asks “happy to see me bro” nodding to his bulge Jack just smirked and sat down watching with interest till the baby fell asleep on the breast Simba move to swaddle the baby and puts her down in her crib in the other room closing the door quietly and flicking on the monitor.

Jill decides to tease her brother by leaving her tits uncovered as she asks the reason for the visit, Jack tries hard not to be distracted by his twins’ tits openly displayed for him to see and outlines his idea including Simba as he is almost his brother-in-law at this point.

Jack calls a family meeting for the next night asking everyone to be available for dinner, Yumi cooks a delicious pasta dish with salad and garlic bread, with everyone seated and eating happily Jack outlines his plan to restore happiness to the family.

The problem as he sees it is that they are known to a lot of people in this area of the city and as they find out what they have been doing bring the narrow minded viewpoints to bare upsetting certain members of his family his plan is simple they will move to a part of the country where nobody knows them, in his experience anyone recognising Julie after that must have seen her show and would be unlikely to confess they watch pornography just to shame her so her problem is solved. As for Alexi those video site changes up their recommended clips very frequently so a nice salon day and a change of hairstyle should distance her from the girl on screen until it fades from memory he does confess that he has watched the clip numerous times and thinks she looks fuck hot taking a dog cock up her pussy Alexi is shocked by her stepson’s confession and also very aroused.

Smiling at his stepmom he adds that maybe in the new house they could get a dog of home protection and other things, Alexi visible shivers and a blush of arousal creeps up her neck and chest. Jack then shows them all some houses he has been considering that are currently on the market he arranges these into two rows on the table one if Jill comes with them and ones if she and Simba choose to stay here.

Sitting down Jack watches the table erupt into discussions about this and that Yumi move over to sit in his lap and the couple share a tender kiss as the family debate the options laid out for them. As their kiss deepens and the arousal rises Jack and Yumi sneak off to bed leaving the others alone to figure out their futures.

The very next day a for sale sign appeared on their front lawn and people started to view the property about a week after. I decided to buy the house myself partly to cover the existence of all the cameras and secondly this experience had given me an idea for an adult big brother type show, of course with my special abilities mine was the offer the Smiths accepted and they all moved on to pastures green.

I never saw the Smiths again after that but on a business trip a few years later I found myself in the town they now call home. Reaching out I easily found their minds and scanned their memories to see how things were going for them. It turns out they like to keep a low profile in public being pleasant with their neighbours.

Jill and Simba married six months ago after finding out Jill was pregnant with his child.

Jack and Yumi have a little boy of their own being born to Yumi via caesarean section, Julie is also an active part of their relationship and is currently pregnant with Yumi’s child they are hoping for a girl, Julie did eventual win some adult film star award and with Jacks studio went on to make some very well-known adult titles.

As for Alexi she found herself a nice big Doberman in a rescue centre and does bestiality porn on Jack website wearing a mask to hide her identity she also like to flit between the other members of the family joining in whenever the mood takes her she is also very popular at the local collage but has learned how to be discreet. She has also started to carry an electronic scrambler that she wears around her neck like a tasteful necklace just in case.

I am surprised to not find a trace of Brad so I search harder across the rest of the family and find out he escaped his cage during transport one night and fled into the night no one has seen or heard from him since and as he had no idea where they were going it’s unlikely he will ever show up here, everyone seems to feel the same way good riddance.

The End?