The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be careful who you cross.

Synopsis:

A wealthy and entitled family anger the wrong person one who has the powers to teach them a lesson they will never forget or live down.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature of science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 57 Winner winner creampie diner.

After the competition winner’s username was revealed on the website Jack contacted them directly and discussed the collection of their prize, as specified in the terms, and condition the winner could choose either Julie or Jill and use the hole of their choice, the winner chose Julies squirting pussy as his prize and after signing some online disclaimers and consent forms Jack booked a hotel for filming at a mutually convenient time.

Jack books a penthouse suite for two nights and he and Julie travel down the night before to set things up, it’s an all-expenses paid prize for the winner starting at nine am, an hour before the prize winner is due to arrive Jack dresses in a nice suit he has brought for the occasion and waits in the hotel lobby for his guest to arrive.

Dead on nine o’clock Jacks phone pings with a message informing him that the winner has arrived and Jack stands to identify himself, moving towards him is a middle aged white male around his early forties, he is slightly overweight but not by much and he carry’s it well on his 6′2″ frame the men shake hands and he introduces himself as Paul, Jack invites him into the bar and offers Paul a drink, as they sit at a corner table Jack asks to see some ID for insurance purposes and has Paul sign another paper contract, as they discuss business Jack outlines the day once they have finished their drinks they are going to head up to the penthouse to meet Julie, Jacks security team will remain outside the room for everyone’s protection and Jack will be filming the action, Paul will receive a copy of the finished film as a memento of his time with Julie.

The last detail that needs to be confirmed is whether Paul would like his identity hidden, which can be done with either a mask of his choosing or digital editing to blur out his face. Paul opts to remain anonymous with the digital editing, the fine points sorted out Jack texts Julie to let her know they are on their way up.

As they approach the private elevator for the penthouse two large men wearing black suits flank them on either side, Paul looks at Jack with an expression of concern on his face smiling Jack assures him that they are just a precaution and as long as he is a gentleman there is nothing to be concerned about. Jack opens the door and offers Paul to enter first the security guards position themselves outside the door.

Julie is sitting in an armchair waiting for the men, she is dressed in a casual pair of skinny jeans and a pale blue T shirt, her hair and makeup is done tastefully, and she smiles warmly at Paul as he enters the room. Paul almost stumbles as he takes in the sight of her rising to meet him halfway across the room, the couple share a slightly awkward hug and kiss on the cheek before Julie lead him over to the seating area and offers him a chair, Jack leaves them to get acquainted as he preps the bedroom and a selection of outfits for Paul to choose from.

Julie is very touchy feely with Paul getting him to relax and ease the tension, Jack brings them some chilled champagne and asks them if they are ready to begin, Paul picks out an outfit for Julie to wear and the couple moves over to the bed Jack starts to film as Julie and Paul make out like newlyweds on their honeymoon as the action picks up Paul forgets about the cameras as more of Julie comes into view and his attention is focused on the increasing amounts of naked teenage flesh on offer. Their first session doesn’t last very long as Paul gets over stimulated too quickly leaving Julie a little frustrated, lucky Paul’s recovery time is pretty quick and he is able to go again, this time he lasts much longer and brings Julie to a climax she even squirted a little but far from the shower Paul was hoping for.

After stopping for a lunch break the trio ordered room service and Jack breaks open the hard liquor and as they eat they talk about how they feel the days going and where they would like it to go from here. The afternoon section goes much better, and Paul finally gets the soaking he was hoping for as Julie has a very strong orgasm riding Paul’s cock as he sucks milk from her tits.

Paul tired but satisfied calls an end to the day’s events, Julie gives him her soiled underwear as a parting gift along with a signed photo, Jack packs up their equipment and carries it down to the car before returning to the room telling Paul he has full use of the room till checkout tomorrow at ten am, his diner is on the room but any drinks will have to be paid for himself. Shaking hands the parties go their separate ways, Jack dismissing the security guards on their way out.

With nothing planned Alexi decides to treat herself to a little retail therapy and heads into the city alone, parking in the central multistorey carpark Alexi wanders through the city centre browsing the stores she passes, while looking through the window of a shoe store Alexi notices in the reflection of the street behind her two men pointing and whispering.

Thinking it a little strange Alexi moves on and continues her window shopping, later on as she is in a clothing store looking for a new swimsuit Alexi again witnesses some strange behaviour from a group of men waiting for their wives to exit the changing rooms, this time they are huddled around an iPhone talking quietly and gesturing in her direction, feeling uneasy Alexi leaves her purchase and exits the store nearly bumping into a young couple. As she apologises and moves on she thinks she hears the words “dog fucker” whispered from behind her, confused Alexi decides she has had enough of shopping and heads to her car. Unknown to Alexi that she is being followed and as she enters the secluded carpark three men walk up to her and try to direct her to a black van parked nearby.

Alexi is feeling nervous about the men’s intentions and looks around for help or a possible escape route “don’t be frightened baby” one of the men say to her “we’ve got someone we think you’d like to meet in the van over here” said another as the third pulls open the side door revealing the biggest hairiest dog she has ever seen, still not figuring out what’s going on Alexi is shocked when the man who spoke first opens a jar of peanut butter and scoops out a large hand full smearing it under her skirt over the gusset of her panties. Smelling the peanut butter, the large dog pushes its nose under her skirt and licks at her crotch, the sensation of the dog’s rough tongue on her pantie clad pussy starts to get Alexi wet and an involuntary moan escapes her lips “see I told you it was the dog fucker off the internet” the third guy tells the second. By now the men have relived Alexi of her top and are coating her naked tits in peanut butter.

Laying Alexi down on the carpeted floor of the van the men surround her with their cocks out openly stroking them as the dog moves up her body licking at the peanut butter wherever it finds it, as its cock nears her pussy Alexi subconsciously open her legs wide and the dogs hot pink cock slips into her. Part of her mind is screaming at her that she is being raped by three men and a dog, but the other part is luxuriating in the pleasurable feeling her pussy is sending out.

As is now the case with Alexi pleasure always wins and she reaches out to fondle the cock around her sucking one into her greedy mouth, pulling the dog off of her its cock replaced by one of the men’s, as the men take turns in fucking her pussy Alexi is encouraged to suck on the dogs cock, so lost to lust Alexi allows herself to be guided and used however they wish and eventual finds herself riding one man while another stretches out her asshole the final one in her mouth.

Her tits are slapped and pinched, and she is covered in sweat and cum both human and canine, once the men and their dog tire of Alexi they let her out of the van and drive off leaving her naked on shaky legs holding a bundle of her cloths.

Still confused as to why this happened to her Alexi isn’t complaining but thinks its best to return home to shower, as dazed as she is Alexi just drops the cloths onto the backseat and drives off naked, she makes it nearly halfway home before a passing police car notices her state of undress and pulls her over.

Coming the realisation that in her diminished mental state she has driven across town totally naked and covered in cum Alexi fears the outcome of the conversation she is about to have with the approaching police officer grabbing her top and holding it over her chest she winds down the window as the officer knocks on it. Office Grey does a double take when he sees the full extent of Alexi’s appearance and decides to not ask her to step out of the vehicle for the time being asking to see her driver’s licence instead, retrieving her purse from the passenger footwell Alexi hands him the licence and waits nervously as he returns to his police car to check her details.

Looking at her photo officer Grey has a feeling he has seen her somewhere before, but the onboard system shows no record of her ever being stopped before and no prior contact with law enforcement, it’s not until his partner yells “oh shit that’s the dog fucker” that officer Grey realises how he recognises her face. Moving back to Alexi’s car he informs her that due to her state of undress and other evidence on file she is under arrest. Removing his handcuffs from his utility belt he reads Alexi her rights before helping her into the back of the car.

On the way to the station officer Grey’s partner follows behind in Alexi’s car, arriving at the station officer grey bypasses the booking in desk instead leads Alexi through a side door and directly to the holding cells, locking her in he leaves her to think about her predicament.

With no phone or watch and no clock in her cell Alexi has no idea how long she has been locked up but her hands have long since gone numb from the handcuffs she is still secured in, the relief she feels hearing the key unlock her cell door quickly turns to confusion as she is greeted by officer Grey and four of his fellow officers all now dressed in plain clothes no one speaks to Alexi as she is manhandled out of the cell and down a dimly lit corridor passing through a heavy steel door Alexi finds herself outside int station in a secured courtyard like area that smells strongly of stale piss and disinfectant, looking around Alexi faces the assembled officer completely perplexed as to what is happening as a form of response one of the officers taps away on his phone before turning the screen to face her, Alexi’s stomach drops as she watches herself fucking a dog while sucking off two collage boys on her pool lounger.

Alexi had no idea they had filmed the event let alone posted it online for the world to see, the boys themselves ensured they couldn’t be recognised from the footage. “here’s the deal bitch, you are gona service every cock in this here courtyard, then we are gona let the dogs out and your gona service them too after that we let you go no criminal record no paperwork, or we can go back inside and start to process the charges against you”.

Alexi smiles at the group of men and kneels down “who first officer” she says in her most seductive voice before opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue. The officers poured forward and fondled and groped at her tits and ass as the first of many cocks slid over her tongue and into her throat. With just her mouth as an option, things were taking too long so her handcuffs were removed, and the waiting officers made use of all her holes.

Alexi was fucked in every way imaginable and not a moment went by she wasn’t loving very second of it, when it was time for the dogs turn Alexi didn’t have a coherent thought left in her brain, she was running on pure pleasure and instinct. As it turns out the police station only had three dogs all adult male Dobermans and she happily let them fuck her pussy ass and mouth.

Satisfied she had cooperated officer Grey dismissed the others and locked the dogs in for the night before washing Alexi off with a cold-water hose, he returned her clothes and personal effect and warned her not to drive around nude anymore otherwise he wouldn’t be as lenient next time.

Standing outside the police station shivering from the cold water the realisation of the afternoon’s events hit Alexi, the video of her afternoon fun with those two boys and their dog is on the internet for the world to see and people in her own city recognised her she can never show her face outside again, walking over to her car Alexi begins to cry in shame and humiliation. What has her life come to? what if her parents see that video how could she explain it to them?

As she drives home wiping tears from her eyes as she replays the day’s events over and over in her mind and as she does her pussy starts to tingle and her juices leak out soaking the upholstery, as her pussy takes over the thinking one thought resonates in her brain “god we need to get a Doberman or two”.

Chapter 58 Additional duties.

With Jack and Julie away for the weekend and Alexi nowhere to be found Simba is at a loose end the pool is clean and with no one to tell him what to do he just roams around the house and grounds his cock as hard as rock and his ball are painfully full of cum he is walking with a hair trigger even the gentle breeze across his crotch threatens to set him off.

Brad is feeling the effects of his withdrawal and meekly seeks out Yumi for some relief finding her vacuuming the lounge Brad begs her to let him suck her cock, happy he is learning his place and begging as opposed to demanding Yumi is about to take pity on him when Simba passes by outside the room. Calling out to the new pool boy Yumi tells Brad to beg Simba for permission to suck his cock, there is a brief flash of defiance in his eyes, but his need is so strong Brad doesn’t have the fight in him anymore and turns to the young Indian boy begging him to fuck his mouth and cum down his throat.

Simba is unsure what to do, he is used to doing as he is told not asked and his confusion is clear as the nose on his face, taking charge Yumi orders the young man to take out his cock and fuck Brads sissy mouth for all he is worth. Finding himself in more familiar territory Simba does as he is told and soon he feels Brads tongue working along the underside of his thick cock and he pumps it back and forth down his throat. Yumi stands to the side watching Brad choke on the cock eyes streaming with tears gasping for breath at every opportunity he gets.

Looking at Simba Yumi tells him that Brad is a sissy bitch that needs as much cum as he can get and that Simba is going to be the one providing it for him, from now on Simba anytime your balls are full and you need release, if no one is using you go and find Brad and dump as much cum in him as you need to, fuck his mouth or ass it doesn’t matter, and you can cum wherever you like, in him, on him or even on the floor Brad will clean it up.

Hearing Jacks car pull into the driveway Yumi rushes to meet jack at the door for his return home, melting into a hot passionate kiss the second he opens the door and moulds herself around his body, Jack dropping his bags onto the floor scoops a giggling Yumi into his arms asking if she missed him, her response is to kiss him again and the couple move off into the lounge where Jack starts to undress her and suck on her tits as she palms his cock through his cloths felling his cock lengthen and stiffen under her fingers. Yumi soon has his cock out and is guiding his cock into her hot tight ass as her own cock bobs up and down with her eager thrusts. “Welcome home Julie” Julie mutters as she picks up Jacks bag where he dropped it and moves into the house, spinning around on Jack while he is still burred balls deep in her ass Yumi calls out “I missed you too” opening her arms in a gesture for a hug, as Julie approaches both Jack and Yumi let out a little fart and as she bends slightly to embrace Yumi its smell hits her full in the face just as Yumi pinches her nipples Julie has a micro orgasm and her pussy floods with her arousal moaning thorough her pleasure Yumi silences her with a deep tongue filled kiss, before guiding her to a kneeling position and pushing her head down her open mouth engulfing Yumi’s erect cock. With his arms under her armpits Jack gropes and squeezes Yumi’s pert tits using her nipples has handles he guides her to start bouncing on this cock again driving her own cock deeper down Julie’s throat. All three cum simultaneously with Julie spraying girl cum over the floor. Yumi extracts Jackc cock from her asshole and turns around to lick and suck him clean presenting her leaking ass to Julie who instantly sets to work cleaning her out with her tongue.

As the trio catch their breath a loud scream is heard from upstairs, rushing to see if anyone is hurt they all run upstairs to find Jill sandwiched between Brad and Simba a hard cock in each hole barely coherent as the men pound her young pregnant body with a brutal rhythm, her exposed tits look swollen and veiny, and her engorged nipples are dribbling milk down her front. Alexi is sitting on the toilet legs wide open furiously pumping the fingers of her left hand up her pussy while pinching and flicking her clit with her right hand, eyes glued to the pounding Jill is receiving. As the newcomers take in the sight before them Jill throws her head back and screams again, not in pain as first thought but mind shattering pleasure and release. The room absolutely stinks of pussy and sex, the floor tile awash with Alexi’s juices and a near river like flow pours out of her over stimulated pussy. Worried the neighbours might here and call the cops Jack walks up to bis twin sister and silences her by roughly forcing his cock down her throat slapping the tits for good measure, Jill’s next scream is muffled by her brother’s cock but the vibrations does wonderful things for jack and he dumps a load of sticky cum down her gullet.

Not wishing to be left out Yumi and Julie descend onto Alexi and as Yumi replaces Alexi’s finger with her cock Julie presses her stepmoms face between her mammoth tits almost smothering the poor woman, as the family reacquaints themselves after a weekend apart the action continues long into the night, with multiple changes of partners and positions.

At one point the family formed a very depraved conga line with Jill at the head her fathers cock pounding her pussy as Simba splits open Brads asshole he in turn is penetrated by Yumi while taking jacks thick cock in her own asshole. Alexi and Julie get into a sixty nine position with Alexi on top, and pleasure each other until a cock slips into Julies ass and another into Alexi’s pussy, the conga line had broken apart and more wet holes where sort and found.

Chapter 59 The Interview

Monday morning rolls around and Brad receives an unexpected email from an old client, it appears that he set up his own company a few years back and has just heard on the grapevine that Brad is no longer working for his old firm. The email invites him and Alexi to lunch to discuss some possible freelance work. Being unemployed Brad accepts the invitation and plans are made for noon the next day at a local restaurant, Brad goes looking for Alexi to inform her of their plans finding her sucking on Simba’s cock in the family bathroom makes Brad horny and jealous in equal measure but determined to regain some level of respect holds himself together until they have finished before speaking, Alexi isn’t really interested in leaving the house fearing a repeat of the last time where she was recognised from a shameful video of herself pleasuring a dog, but as Brad explains that without a job they could stand to lose everything including the house.

Reluctantly Alexi agrees to a short lunch with Brads old friend but warns him to keep it brief, with that Alexi goes to leave as Simba turns his cock towards Brad and squeezes along his length as a bead of pre-cum forms at the tip of his cock Brad lets out a pitiful whine and drops to his knees, as Simba feeds his cock into Brads open mouth Alexi changes her mind about leaving and sits down on the closed toilet slowly stroking her pussy as she watches her husband suck cock like a pro.

Videoing the encounter with a shaky hand Alexi encourages Simba to pain his face for her to watch, ever obedient Simba pulls out of Brads mouth just as he is about to cum and fires rope after rope of his cum over Brads face and open mouth as Brad moans out his pleasure and cums in his own pants, as the wet patch becomes visible and spreads across his crotch Alexi zooms in to capture the shameful event in full HD. Intending to humiliate Brad further Alexi intends to share the footage with the rest of the family but mistakenly posts it to her social media account instead, not realising her mistake until much later.

Realising that the business lunch could save the family from possible bankruptcy Alexi fills a hipflask with Simba’s cum with the hopes that Brad can keep it together long enough to get the job. The restaurant is a small affair and as it is early in the week not very busy, the couple arrive and as shown to a table where Alexi immediately recognises Brads old client, Jason Pines, and his young Hispanic wife Maria. The lunch time meeting starts off well as the two couple’s catchup on old times and their respective plans for moving forward, Brad is purposely vague as to his reasons for leaving his old firm say only there was a unresolvable difference of opinion with one of the partners of the firm, sensing there is more to the story but their loss could be his gain Jason decides not to press the issue.

Brad nervously asks Jason if he is still in touch with anyone else from the old firm, but Jason explains that going off on his own upset a few people and he had mostly been ghosted by the industry that is until he started to make some real money then everyone seemed to forget past grievances, but by then he didn’t need any of them and told them so, relieved that Jason probably wont find out he was sacked and the reason why Brad relaxes a little.

As the men are talking Alexi and Maria head off to powder their noses and while away from the table chat about the life of a second wife and the trials of stepchildren, when Maria suggests connecting through social media Alexi accepts the digital friend request without thinking. As the girls return to the table Maria’s phone starts to chirp away as the new connection’s posts become available to her. Apologizing for the disturbance Maria removes her phone from her handbag to silence it when she sees the thumbnail of the video Alexi took in the bathroom yesterday shock Maria opens the attachment and watches on in horror as Brad clearly fellatio’s a young man before allowing him to ejaculate onto his face, clearly enjoying the whole experience. Turning to her husband she is visibly upset and as he is trying to calm her she shows him the video causing her the distress, It is at that point the manager approaches and demands Alexi leaves his establishment informing her that this is a respectable family restaurant and they don’t serve her kind.

Unaware of what is going on Brad demands to know what the manager is implying about his wife, so the manager calls over a waiter who proceeds to show a web page showing Alexi’s pool time fun with a large dog. Jacon has no idea where to look, at the video his wife is showing of Brad and a young man or the video of Alexi and a dog. Totally humiliated Brad and Alexi leave the restaurant and head off towards their car red faced and heads hanging low with embarrassment.

Later that afternoon there is a loud knocking on the front door and as Yumi answers it there is a short man in an expensive business suit. Jason pine introduces himself and asks to speak to Brad, inviting him inside Yumi guides him to the kitchen and offers him a seat and some coffee before fetching Brad. With the coffee laced with her arousing breastmilk Jason is feeling quite horny by the time a barely dressed Jill wanders into the kitchen looking for food, as her pregnancy progresses, and her stomach and breasts grow Jill as taken to wearing Brad’s old work shirts unfastened and open down the front.

Seeing a strange man sitting at the table drinking coffee Jill is startled but makes no attempt to hide her modesty instead continues her search for food, Jason nearly spits out his mouthful of coffee when Jill bends at the waist looking in the bottom of the fridge causing the shirt to ride up exposing her bald young pussy to his hungry gaze, hearing him splutter Jill looks over her shoulder and winks seductively at him.

Brad enters the kitchen to see a red-faced Jason sitting at the table sweating slightly and looking nervous and guilty at the same time as Brad approaches he can hear a faint slucking glucking sound. Brad asks why Jason has come to his home and the two of them start talking but Jason seems easily distracted and takes a long time to stutter out his responses.

It turns out that although he was very shocked as to what Brad and his wife gets up to, as long as it doesn’t affect his business its none of his concern and is prepared to offer Brad a job, given the very public nature of their hobbies as her refers to it Brad will work from home anonymously tracking and predicting market trends and Jason is prepared to pay him a flat fee plus fifteen percent during the last statement Jason’s face tenses slightly for a moment before relaxing and a serene look crosses his face, it is then that Jill appears out from under the table her chin wet with drool and a tiny glob of cum at the corner of her mouth, forgetting the company he is in Brad grabs his daughter and licks her face clean of cum as they share a deep and passionate kiss both of them start to get a little handsy with each other and Jill is soon naked before Jason’s eyes.

Staring in complete shock Jason is dumbfounded as he watches his old friend and college make out with his own daughter who not thirty seconds ago was expertly sucking his cock which he now realises is still rock hard and throbbing, just then the walking wet dream of an Asian maid enters the room and walk behind his chair leans in and strokes his cock with her delicate hand inviting him to watch the couple and enjoy himself.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth Jason resins himself to the pleasures of a skilled hand job as he watches father and daughter move from heavy petting to full blown sex there in the kitchen as if it’s the most normal thing in the world. As a warm wet sensation engulfs his cock Jason looks down to see Brads older daughter kneeling beneath the table with his cock in her mouth giving him the most fuck me eyes he’s ever seen, looking back up the maids’ tits are out and his lips are guided to a firm nipple, as he suckles his mouth is bathed in delicious, sweet milk and his brain fogs with lust.

Jason is halfway home before he fully returns to his senses having spent the afternoon being pleasured by the Smith family and their staff, little images and flashbacks return like the sight of Brads lips sealed around his cock head as he unloads his cum into his mouth a twinge of discomfort in his rear brings with it an image of the maids thin cock entering his rectum his own cum splashing on the tile as Brad licks it up.

This revaluation nearly causes Jason to crash his car, hyperventilating Jason pulls over to the curb side and switches off the engine, resting his head on the steering wheel, his hands start to shake as the full force of his actions settle in, for the first time in his life he has cheated on his partner, his first marriage ended due to infidelity on his ex-wife’s part, even during high school and collage he never cheated on his girlfriends and in just one afternoon with the Smiths he had not only cheated but been party to unspeakable acts of homosexuality and incest.

Restarting the engine Jason decides to call Brad tomorrow and rescind his offer of work vowing to have nothing to do with them ever again.

Chapter 60 Falling on hard times.

After receiving Jason’s call revoking the job offer and Alexi’s mistake posting the video of him and Simba no one in the finance industry would even answer his calls, falling into depression Brads feeling of self-worth is non-existent he wanders the house naked looking for any form of pleasure he can find, cum to swallow or a cock to fill his ass. Days go by without showering or shaving and Brad is a mess no member of the family has any respect for him anymore, he is no longer welcomed at the family dinner table instead taking his meals from a bowl on the floor. Jack becomes openly hostile towards his father taking every opportunity to taunt him how if it wasn’t for Jack and his website the family would be homeless and staving, With Alexi’s help Jack moves Brads savings and offshore accounts into his own sizable bank account, leaving Brad completely at Jacks mercy.

He is seen as the pathetic parasite that he is. Even Jill in her diminished mental state no longer cares for her daddy, the father of her soon to be born child, the thought of his hands on her body repulses Jill to the point of nausea instead preferring Simba’s company as he is happy to follow orders has a much larger cock and can keep hard for an indefinite amount of time. They soon become pretty inseparable even sleeping together in the same bed every night. Jill especially enjoys watching Simba reaming Brads asshole as they force him to lick cum off the floor. Simba is even teaching her what those strange sensations in her tummy mean and why strange liquid keeps pouring out of her afterwards she can even hold it in till she is squatting over Brads face now.

Alexi takes great pleasure in degrading and humiliating Brad having him clean her holes of the cum left behind from the numerus young men she fucks. Alexi likes to post demeaning videos of Brad acting weak and pathetic online, she has even asked Jack for some advice on setting up a webpage called Sissy-Bitch.com, the most popular video is of Alexi squirting Cum out of her asshole onto a China plate for Brad to slurp up while she slaps his balls with a wooden paddle and forces a baseball bat up his greased-up asshole. She spends a lot of time with Simba and Jill preferring Simba’s young athletic body and thick cock the that of her pathetic husband, Many mornings Brad receives his breakfast by licking Simba’s cum out of Alexi’s pussy and asshole.

Julie has become quite the porn star, and her videos and live streams generate a substantial income for Jacks adult entertainment company, as for her relationship with Brad he sometimes features as a prop for her BDSM videos with her playing the dominatrix. But for the most part she ignores him and focuses on her work, Jack keeps up his end of their agreement and fucks her however she wants as a reward after each show, Yumi is also included in her rewards even double penetrating her with Jack or it’s just the girls as Jack watches, Julie loves them both and is happy to be a part of their relationship.

From Jacks perspective Yumi and Julie are both his girls, and he is in love with both of them. Each of them brings him great pleasure, the velvety tightness of Yumi’s Bowels and her sweet breast milk are second to none and Julies tight pussy spraying girl cum whenever she cums never ceases to fascinate him, many nights Julie has showered his face as she squirts over him as he pounds her ass while strumming her clit.

Chapter 61 The greatest show on earth.

One particular chilly day in autumn finds Brad bent over on all fours his face pressed into his young wife’s pussy eating yet another creampie as Bruno the great Dane is fucking his ass, claws scratching down his back when all of a sudden Jack burst into the room shouting, “it’s time it’s time”.

Jack has had a special room prepared for weeks for just this occasion, cameras cover every square inch of the set, the surfaces are spotlessly clean and everything they could possibly need is readily on hand Julie and Alexi have even been taking online classes to prepare for this moment.

The notification that thousands of fans have been patently waiting for finally goes out and after a short pause the pre-paid subscribers begin to log on, Jill is preparing for the performance of a lifetime Julie is helping her with hair and makeup while Yumi prepares her outfit for the show, Simba is hovering around unsure how to be useful but not wanting to leave Jills side. Jack returns after running off to find Alexi and settles down behind the console.

This was going to be live filmed no automatic camera pan and focus he was in control of it all, once Jill is ready and in position Yumi joins Jack at the console having spent weeks with Jack learning the functions for this special broadcast, as the stream goes live Jill is flanked by Julie and Alexi both dressed as sexy nurses complete with medical masks on but Jill is the centre piece tonight and she looks unbelievable.

Her hair is done up in high pigtails, her makeup is tastefully done with a dark smoky eye and cat eyeliner, her lips sparkle with high gloss red lipstick, she is clean shaven from her neck down and she is wearing an off the shoulder elasticated sundress in a pale blue checked patten that falls just above the knees.

The narrative starts with Jill sitting in a complex reclining chair, explaining how she has started to feel stomach cramps and a tightening in her lower back, her waters haven’t broken yet, but she is sure the baby is on its way, so if anybody has any ideas how to pass the time while we wait I’m all ears. As usual her perverted fans don’t disappoint and the suggestions come flooding in, things like show your pussy and get your tits out, piss yourself and fuck your ass with a dildo also featured heavily.

One fan requested she pump her breasts while riding the Sybian at full power, Jill addressed the request saying she is worried that the Sybain could harm the baby, but she is always happy to have her tits pumped, pulling her top down Alexi and Julie attach a electronic breast pump to each of Jills swollen tits and switch them on, Jill emits a low throaty moan as the suction starts to pull on her sensitive nipples.

As Jill loses her focus on the subscriber’s requests distracted by the pleasures she is feeling in her tits Julie and Alexi take over, spreading her legs and lifting up her dress exposing her smooth pussy to the studio lights, as Jill experiences a small orgasm her asshole quivers and dilates slightly and she farts live on air. As Julie teases her gloved fingers along her slit a small bead of lubrication weeps out of Jills pussy and Julie smears it around her sisters’ outer lips and clit hood. Jills legs begin to twitch as she groans aloud as another small orgasm rolls through her.

Suddenly Jill cry’s out as a almost clear fluid with a slight tinge of pink starts to flow out of her pussy splashing over the floor, “oh my god my waters have just boke!” Julie wipes her pussy with a clean white towel as Alexi hugs her in mutual excitement. The feeling of the course fibres rubbing across her pussy and clit shoot little jolts of pleasure through her pussy and Jill spasms again causing more amniotic fluid to leak out.

Almost instantly the sexual requests stop, and messages of encouragement start to pour in, as Jills moans and groans of pleasure turn to grunts of discomfort as her contractions start up. Moving quickly Alexi and Julie attach stirrups to the chair and position Jills legs using soft Velcro straps to keep them in place, as Alexi moves a camera tripod into place positioned directly at Jills leaking pussy Julie takes a pair of surgical scissors and cut down the front of Jills dress rending the material in two, pulling the ruined garment to the sides and out from under her leaving Jill completely naked and totally exposed. The girls insert a small vibrating butt plug into Jills asshole and continue to stimulate her pussy lips and clit trying to drown out the pain with pleasure, removing the breast pump Julie licks and sucks at Jills tits and nipples.

The tactic of pleasure over pain seems to be working as Jill ride one orgasm to the next, her body is covered in a sheen of sweat, and she is panting as the contractions grow stronger and closer together.

As the end approaches the girls stop the stimulation and remove the toys, Jill’s pussy is starting to distend and the baby’s head pushes its was down and out, Jack zooms in the focus and as Jill crowns her fans get to see it all in HD, Jill is totally exhausted but with the support and encouragement or Alexi, Julie and her viewing fanbase she manages one last push and out comes her baby.

Alexi clamps and cuts the umbilical cord and swaddles the baby before placing it in Jills chest wrapping a blanket over the new mom and baby, Jack calls the midwife as Julie waits for the placenta to be delivered.

Fading the screen to black, Jack displays a prepared graphic informing the subscribers that there will be another broadcast as soon as a medical professional has checked out Jill and the baby and Jill has gotten some much needed rest, part two of the broadcast is at no additional cost and subscribers should remain logged in.

The midwife arrives and goes through the necessary checks to mother and baby announcing that everything is fine, and baby has started feeding, it’s a healthy weight and mother and baby are sleeping she has given the baby a vitamin K shot and will return in a couple of days to checkup on their progress. After sleeping for about three hours Jill is rested enough to resume the broadcast and as the screens go live again the scene is very different,

Jill is propped up in bed holding her baby the girls have freshened her up and she looks tired but healthy and happy Jill thanks her fans for helping her through the birth of her baby and is happy to report that everything is fine. She also announces she is taking a short break from streaming but will return to their screens in the near future. The final message to the fans is to reveal the gender of her baby as a beautiful baby girl. With that done Jill signs off and she and Simba take to baby off to bed.