The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Battle of Boise, Part I

Chapter Six: Rumble at The Riverside

Camila sauntered back into the Riverside, Sean following her. The sound of live Jazz drifted from The Sapphire Room, and there were a dozen people in the bar area. She walked up to the front desk where Darlene stood, typing on her computer.

“May I help you?” the hotel employee asked cheerfully, not recognizing the hypnotist.

“ Yes, you can front desk Darlene,” Camila said.

She smiled as Darlene took on a dazed expression, entering a deep hypnotic trance.

“You will look up any guests with the names Donna Mason, Claire Barnes, Arthur Winston, Peggy McGinley or any variations and write them down along with room numbers. Now,” Camila commanded.

“Yes, ma’am,” Darlene agreed, tapping her keyboard.

“Darlene! You can’t do that!” the young pretty redhead beside her protested.

Her name tag read “Anna”, and she was dressed in a blue silk blouse and black slacks.

“Of course she can, the lights are off. Oh my, you have such beautiful hair, Anna. What a lovely evening, I hope you like ice cream,” Camila replied firmly.

Anna paused at the semi-nonsensical sentence the hypnotist had said, her brain taking a moment to process the words.

Taking advantage of the interruption of the clerk’s thought process, Camila raised her hand and began to sway it back and forth before Anna’s eyes, wiggling her fingers gracefully.

“Just relax Anna, watch my fingers moving side to side…you are feeling very relaxed…you don’t want to move or speak…you simply want to watch my fingers and relax deeper…deeper…SLEEP!” Camila said in a commanding voice.

Anna looked surprised, then her blue eyes snapped shut.

“Anna, you will open your eyes and go out to your car and get in the driver’s seat. When you do, you will awaken and drive home; you will not remember me or why you did so. Now go,” Camila commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” Anna agreed, opening her eyes and leaving the counter.

As the redhead walked away, Darlene slid a piece of paper to Camila.

“The names, ma’am,” he hypnotized clerk said.

Camila read them; both Donna and Claire had suites on the second floor of the east wing of the hotel, numbers 217 and 220, respectively.

Camila touched her radio as Sean stood beside her, waiting patiently for her to complete her task.

“Donna has suite two-seventeen, Claire has two-twenty,” she said quietly.

The other members of her group acknowledged her.

“Darlene, you will remain in your trance and go about your business, acting normally and doing your job until I give you further commands,” Camila instructed.

“Yes, ma’am,” Darlene agreed.

“Hello Sean, so you came to rescue your Mistress Peggy after all,” came a female voice behind them.

Both he and Camila turned to see Jackie, still clad in her little black dress and heels; with her were two young fit men in suits, their expressions revealing they were both deep in hypnosis.

The blonde hypnotist had been watching from the bar area for anyone she recognized or fit the description of Bella’s allies.

Domina Peggy, cunt,” Sean replied.

“Who is your friend?” Camila asked.

“Oh, hello. I am Jackie; Sean and I used to date before Peggy stole him from me,” the blonde replied.

“Damn, is there anyone here besides me you haven’t fucked?” Camila said, looking at Sean with a chuckle and a raised eyebrow.

“I dumped you before I became Peggy’s slave, you deluded bitch. Where is she?” he asked Jackie coolly.

“That is no way for a slave to talk to a hypnotist. Your precious Peggy is probably eating Donna’s asshole right now. Not that it matters where she is, since you are going to be eating my ass in a few minutes. Boys, grab them,” Jackie commanded.

Camila and Sean both tensed as Jackie’s goons approached. Camila moved quickly, surprising the one on the right with a flurry of kicks, knocking him to the floor. Sean engaged the other one, trading a few punches before they grappled one another and went down struggling.

Camila kicked the goon viciously in the face as he tried to stand and he collapsed unconscious.

“Impressive. What is it with ’tists knowing how to fight? Maybe I should learn,” Jackie said with a laugh, raising her diamond pendant.

“There is a lot you need to learn, bitch,” Camila said, raising her own engraved gold coin pendant.

The two hypnotists began a hypno-duel as Sean managed to get on top of the second goon and punch him in the face.

In the hotel’s security office, two security guards watched as the commotion began in the large lobby area; before they could react, the door to the office opened and Mariah stepped in. She was barefoot, dressed in one of her colorful, sexy bellydance outfits.

“What the hell? Who are you?” one of the guards demanded.

Adhuc quasi lapis,” Mariah said firmly, raising both her hands and making fists.

The men froze, unable to move; they were held fast by her spell.

The magic paralyzation wouldn’t last long; the sexy woman did not hesitate, walking right up to the men as Jennifer and Lavea joined her in the room.

“Look at the beautiful crystal in my belly button, gentlemen,” Mariah said firmly.

She began to sway seductively, keeping her hands clenched in fists and magically holding the men still.

Lavea closed and locked the door.

The security guards watched helplessly as Mariah danced, making her navel ring sparkle brilliantly.

“Just relax and listen carefully…you are both feeling very relaxed…feeling wonderful as you watch the crystal…it is so soothing…it feels so good to simply watch it and listen carefully to my words…you are so very relaxed…sinking into my words…sinking…dropping…watching as I sway…relaxing more and more…dropping…feeling your cares and fears fading…draining away…so relaxed now…your worries are gone…you simply want to listen to me and obey…listen, and obey…listen…and obey…obey…sinking deeper into my power…you must obey me…completely relaxed…you want to obey…you will obey…obey…” Mariah purred as she continued to move gracefully.

The hypnotist-witch opened her hands, and both men visibly relaxed; their eyes were wide and unblinking.

Mariah turned to Jennifer and Lavea and winked.

“Damn you are an impressive woman!” Jennifer said, looking at the hypnotized men with wonder.

“It looks more impressive than it is; using magic and hypnotism at the same time is tiring. Go ahead and get set up. You two men listen very carefully; you are deep under hypnosis, and you will obey all my commands. Nothing will awaken you until I awaken you. You will both protect and obey Jennifer until I return; protecting and obeying her is all that matters. You will protect and obey Jennifer at all costs, Mariah said firmly to the security guards.

At the same time, Jennifer got acquainted with the security cameras and elevator controls and Lavea set up a laptop and hacked into the hotel’s local network and server.

“Looks like Camila already bagged one of Donna’s hypnotists,” Jennifer said with a chuckle, pointing to screen showing the lobby.

Lavea and Mariah looked and saw hotel guests moving quickly about. There were two men on the ground, and Sean was on top of one punching him in the face. Camila appeared to have been in a hypno-duel with a blonde hypnotist, who was currently stripping naked.

All three women in the security office laughed as Jackie began to act like a duck, flapping her arms and jumping into the decorative fountain.

They could see Camila activate her radio, and they all heard in her in their earpieces.

“I just took care of some tacky blonde ’tist named Jackie in the lobby. Proceeding to down the east hallway,” she said.

“Well done, Camila. Be careful; Sean watch her back,” Jennifer replied.

“I will,” Camila replied.

“Roger,” Sean said.

“Okay Lavea, let’s go. Good luck Jennifer; don be shy about using these two,” Mariah said.

“Thank you. Be careful and good luck to you too,” Jennifer replied.

“Okay, first of all you on the left, you can pour me a cup of that coffee over there. Two sugars…,” Jennifer said as Mariah and Lavea left the room.

Camila and Sean walked quickly down the hotel’s main east wing hallway, the sounds of the jazz club and commotion in the lobby becoming fainter as they hurried along.

They past several doors that lead to banquet or conference rooms, as well as a pair of elevators and a smaller hallway that connected the east wing to the northern part of the building and lead to the large outdoor pool and recreation area. They ignored the few hotel guests they passed along the way; their goal was the wide staircase at the end of the hall that led up to the second floor.

Neither of them were aware of Claire Barnes suddenly becoming visible behind them, still wearing her sexy green dress and sky-high heels; she had been hiding beside a tall decorative plant, a minor illusion making her blend in with her surroundings.

The witch stepped out and pointed her finger.

Fulang pian!” she said firmly.

Sean grunted, then stopped and doubled over in sudden excruciating stomach pain.

Camila spun around to face the beautiful red-haired witch, setting her feet in a kickboxing stance and raising her golden coin.

Claire laughed.

“You silly girl, I’m not a hypnotist,” she said.

“You can be hypnotized. Watch the coin…,” Camila began, starting the pendant swinging.

Her induction was too slow; Claire pointed at her.

“Tha thu ann an coineanch…tha thu ann an coineanch” the witch chanted.

Camila gasped as she felt a jolt of power from Claire’s outstretched hand.

The Latian hypnotist dropped her pendulum and began to shrink; her hair turned white and she began to rapidly change shape.

A few seconds later a fluffy white bunny sat on top of a pile of clothes. Smirking, Claire turned to Sean.

“I’d turn you into a rat, but Donna wants you intact,” she said to the man, who was still doubled over in pain from her hex.

“That is awfully rude,” a voice said sweetly behind her.

Claire turned around to see a smiling Casey; the diminutive hypnotist was wearing a long, elegant purple gown and her customary tall silver stiletto sandals; her hair was in a fancy ’updo, and her diamond pendant was in her hand.

“My goodness, you must be Tiny Tough. You are beautiful! And I love your shoes!” Claire said, looking down at Casey.

The witch towered eight inches over the hypnotist.

“Thank you! Yours are great too, and you have gorgeous eyes…not to mention magnificent tits,” Casey replied.

“Like them do you? How about you join us and I will let you play with them,” Claire said with a raised eyebrow.

“I will play with them after you are my slave. Walk away now, or I promise you that you will find out what it’s like to have no free will,” Casey replied calmly.

“Oh really? I know you are good, but do you really think you are that fast?” Claire scoffed.

“Yes,” Casey said simply.

In truth, she was fast enough with many styles of induction to take a witch.

Tiny Tough made no attempt to hypnotize Claire.

The two powerful women stared at each other a moment longer, smirking and waiting.

Claire moved first.

Cadil a-nis!” the witch said, pointing at Casey.

Tiny Tough yawned, a bored expression on her face.

Claire was shocked; she had expected the hypnotist to fall unconscious.

Casey chuckled as the fire opals on her cold-iron toe rings flared; the powerful warding on the jewelry absorbed the magic, protecting her.

“Bitch! How?” Claire asked, bewildered.

“I am not a fan of witches, so I made sure to protect myself from your dirty magic tricks,” Casey replied casually.

Her toe rings were powerfully warded, very similar to the ones Bella Beguile now wore and were in fact made made by the safe craftsman. However, they could only absorb so much magic before they went dormant for twenty-four hours.

Claire scowled and began another spell.

Casey casually unleashed a stream of tiny, almost imperceptible flashes flashes from her rich brown eyes into Claire’s beautiful blue ones.

“Freeze,” Casey said firmly.

The witch gaped at her in astonishment.

Casey smirked, and hit Claire with a second stream.

“Do not move or speak,” the hypnotist said.

Claire was shocked; she was paralyzed, trapped in her own mind, held fast by Casey’s powerful mentalist hypnotic suggestion.

Sean stood up as Claire’s hex ended and the pain subsided.

He activated his radio.

“Tiny Tough has neutralized Claire. Camila got turned into a rabbit,” he reported.

“Roger that,” Jennifer said in the team’s earpieces.

“Bring her with you, I can probably change her back,” Mariah said.

“Roger,” Sean replied.

Janessa stepped out of the shadows, a taser in hand; she’d been standing by, ready to back up her Mistress.

“Silly witch; you should have known you were no match for Tiny Tough,” the hypnotist said arrogantly, raising her diamond and giving it a spin.

A minute later, Claire was deeply hypnotized; she walked stiffly out of the hotel, escorted by Janessa, and got into the Sprinter van, sitting quietly with wide unblinking eyes as she awaited orders from her new owner. Janessa zip-tied her wrists and ankles, then hurried to catch up with her Mistress.

“Everyone check in,” Jennifer’s voice came over the team’s comms.

“This is Bella; I spotted a hypnotist who works with Arthur Winston. He is a British man named Alistair, tall and handsome, dressed in a grey suit. I am pursuing him past the pool in the outdoor recreation area. I don’t think he has spotted me,” the costumed hypnotist said.

“I am on my way up to the second floor, east wing, with Sean and Janessa,” Casey reported as her Thrall joined her.

Sean was following Casey, carrying Camila.

“Tiny Tough, divert and go back up Bella please,” Jennifer said.

“On my way,” Casey acknowledged, turning and walking gracefully down the stairs and heading for the outdoor pool area.

“Lavea and I are on the second floor, north wing. Encountering some resistance from hypno-goons,” Mariah said casually.

Jennifer sipped her coffee as she watched Lavea on one of the security cameras, gracefully spinning, kicking, dodging and punching as she took on three men dressed in dark clothing, likely under Donna or another hypnotist’s power.

The tall, beautiful brunette brutally beat the three men into unconsciousness, her speed and skill too much for them.

Further down the hall, Mariah was swaying in her hypnotic dance; two more goons sank to floor, prostrating themselves before the sultry woman.

“Goons are neutralized. We are proceeding,” Lavea reported.

“Alright, everyone stay sharp; Donna probably has a lot more in store for us. The police are probably on their way; hopefully Camila’s pet cop can slow down the response,” Jennifer said.

She took a deep breath as she watched the others on the various screens; things were proceeding smoothly.

So far, so good, she thought to herself.

Then all Hell broke loose in the outdoor pool area.