The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Battle of Boise, Part I

Chapter Five: Camila and Casey

After meeting with Arthur Winston, Bella had changed back into regular clothes and returned to her townhouse and found Mariah sitting with Jennifer and an attractive young Mexican woman whom they introduced as Camila Nunez.

Camila was short, with lovely smooth brown skin and long, curly brown hair streaked with blonde. Her eyes were a stunning amber color, and she had an athletic figure thanks to her training in dance, kickboxing and work as a fitness instructor. She had on minimal makeup, and was wearing a short, tight white skirt and a snug plum-colored short-sleeved top that was cropped short to show off her fantastic abs and the diamond glittering in her navel. A beautiful gold coin hung on a long chain around her neck; it had a delicate spiral engraved on each side, with a small pink sapphire mounted in the center. She wore a silver band on her left thumb and a gold ring set with a huge emerald-cut ruby on her right middle finger. Her long fingernails were done in a french manicure with dark purple tips. She had on a pair of five-inch cork wedges, along with a gold and ruby toe ring on her left middle toe. A gold anklet adorned her right ankle, and her toenails were black.

Camila was thirty years old; born in Mexico, she had been a model, dancer and beauty-pageant contestant as a teenager and had moved to Idaho to go to Boise State and study Athletic Training and Nutrition. She had become a U.S. citizen, obtained her degree and began teaching kickboxing and working as a personal trainer. Around her twenty-fifth birthday, her grandmother had come to visit from Mexico, and had shared with Camila the secret of true hypnotism. Her grandmother had stayed for a year training Camila in the art, and had passed away shortly after returning to Mexico.

Camila had been quietly using her hypnotic abilities the past five years to help build her business, and she now owned a very successful personal fitness business while doing mercenary hypnotism on the side.

She was also the only local hypnotist who had responded to Mariah and Bella’s request for help standing against Arthur Winston and Donna Mason.

“It is a genuine pleasure to meet you, Camila. Thank you for having the courage to join us,” Bella said, offering her hand.

Camila took it, smiling.

“Thank you for letting me join you, and having the courage to stand up to Winston in the first place,” she replied, just a hint of an accent in her voice.

Bella found it only added to the woman’s sexiness. They spent a few minutes getting to know one another; Camila explained that Arthur Winston’s minions had approached her and informed her that she was going to have to pay a percentage of her hypnosis-for-hire fees to The Spiral when it opened, or suffer the consequences.

“I just wish there were a couple more ’tists were willing to step up,” Jennifer said as Bella joined her on the couch.

Sean moved from where he had been standing with Lavea near the wall and poured a glass of wine from an open bottle on the table, handing it to Bella.

The hypnotist smiled at him and nodded her thanks.

Sean returned the smile and retook his spot.

“So it’s just the three of us, plus Lavea and Sean,” Mariah said, sipping her wine.

“I’m in, too. I may not know kung-fu or hypnosis, but I can shoot a fucking gun,” Jennifer said nodding at her Glock sitting on the coffee table.

“We can hypnotize some men to be our goons; Winston’s hypnotists do that a lot,” Camila said.

“Not a bad idea, but after my little meet-and-greet with Arthur we don’t have a lot of time. Lavea, the book is still at the Riverside hotel?” Bella asked.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Lavea answered.

“And I did catch a glimpse of Donna there by the pool in my crystal ball before I was blocked, which means they have a witch; probably Claire Barnes. I have a ward up on this house so she can’t spy on us,” Mariah added.

“Well, I have a pretty tough cop in my power that I can trigger if you want the muscle,” Camila said slyly.

“We just might need him; I hate to say it, but we need to move on them soon—,” Bella began.

“Tonight, actually,” came a voice from the doorway.

Everyone in the room turned their heads to see a small, beautiful woman standing in the doorway to Bella’s kitchen.

Lavea and Sean both drew pistols; Lavea’s had a suppressor on the barrel, and Sean’s had a laser sight which came to rest in the center of the intruder’s chest.

Jennifer reached for her pistol, much slower to react than the two hypno-slaves.

The intruder laughed.

“My goodness, Bella; quite a crew you have assembled,” Casey said, sauntering into the room and flashing her breath-taking smile.

She was wearing one of her typical long colorful floral-print dresses and customary tall silver stiletto sandals; her hair was in a ponytail, and her huge diamond pendant hung around her neck, her iron-and-fire opal toe rings sparkling on her feet.

Her statuesque thrall Janessa followed, dressed in a black cat suit, a pistol holstered on her right hip.

“Hello Tiny Tough. Everyone relax; this is Lady Casey. Sean, Lavea lower your weapons right now,” Bella said, a slight smile on her lips.

The two slaves put their pistols away, and Jennifer set hers back on the table as Bella quickly introduced everyone.

Bella and Casey were acquaintances, having encountered each other on a few occasions over the past few years working as mercenary hypnotists.

Their relationship was once of mutual respect and admiration, and Bella was truly relieved to see the legendary Tiny Tough in her home.

“Nice to meet everyone. Hello Sean. I see you’ve become a slave. It suits you,” Casey said, winking at him as she casually sat in an empty recliner, slipping off her sandals and drawing her feet up under her.

Sean scowled slightly as he moved to fill a wine glass and handed it to her.

“Hello Lady Casey,” he said.

“You two know each other?” Bella asked.

“We dated in high school, and went to the police academy together. Yes, I was a cop for a short time. Anyway, he dumped me…to be fair, I was a dirty cop, and he didn’t like it. Anyway, that was before I was a hypnotist; long story for another time. I will say, I have thought about tracking you down and adding you to my stable a few times. Looks like Bella beat me to it,” Casey chuckled, sipping the wine.

“He’s not mine; he belongs to a friend who is in Donna Mason’s power at the moment,” Bella explained.

“I see. Well, I apologize for coming in unannounced but we don’t have a lot of time and I wanted to offer my help. I am here to join the team…if you’ll have me,” Casey said with a smile.

“Oh my Goddess, that is great!” Mariah exclaimed.

“This is an honor,” Camila said, smiling and nodding at Casey.

“Of course we will fucking have you, Tiny Tough,” Bella laughed.

“Oh good. I am sure you are wondering why, and the short answer is Arthur Winston pissed me off. Boise is my home town, and he has no right to come in here and dictate and try to control the hypnotism community; he threatened me, as I am sure he did with you, Bella,” Casey said.

“Yes he did, and I told him to go fuck himself, as I am sure you did. His right-hand woman Deborah Scott had Mariah here enslaved,” Bella said.

“Oh? Isn’t she your aunt?” Casey asked.

“She was; she’s a pig now,” Mariah replied with a smile and a wink.

Casey chuckled and raised her glass; Mariah returned the gesture.

“And he is trying to extort money from Camila, threatening her with slavery if she doesn’t fall in line,” Bella added.

“Another fine upstanding local hypnotist; I have heard you are very good,” Casey said, nodding to Camila.

“Thank you, Lady Casey. I am with you, I will not be pushed around by some outsider and his goons,” Camila said, smiling.

“So from what I hear, this bitch Donna is holed up at the Riverside with at least two other hypnotists, a witch and about a dozen hypno-goons from what we can tell. And she has Peggy McGinley in her power too,” Jennifer said.

Casey noticed Sean shift uncomfortably when she mentioned Peggy.

“That is why we need to move on them right away; Arthur has a lot more resources, and when he finds us, they will come down on us like a ton of bricks. We need to take the fight to this Donna and her crew right away. Which reminds me…Janessa, go outside and watch the perimeter of Mistress Bella’s property,” Casey said, finishing her wine.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” the Thrall said, heading for the door.

“All due respect, but that sounds a bit reckless; I mean, we don’t even have a plan yet,” Jennifer said.

Bella laughed.

“One thing about Tiny Tough, she likes to charge in and improvise; don’t you?” Bella said with a smirk.

“I mean, I will have a basic plan, but I usually work alone or with Janessa. But yes, that is basically how I do it,” Casey laughed.

“Actually in this case I agree, we should go hit them as hard and clean up the mess after,” Mariah said, clearly eager to go after her aunt’s allies.

“My grandmother used to call me La muchacha del fuego, “The girl of Fire”. So I am pretty much on the same page as far as going in and showing them not to fuck with us,” Camila said seriously.

“Well, Bella Beguile is not exactly known for playing it safe; I have been called reckless more than once,” Bella said, looking at Jennifer with a smile.

Jennifer snorted.

“Alright, charging in it is. Let’s just make sure we win,” she replied.

“Agreed. Camila, I think you should call your police-slave and trigger him; we might need his help covering things up or keeping the police away,” Bella said.

“You got it,” Camila said, retrieving her phone from her purse.

“Lavea, see if you can find a floor plan of the Riverside on the internet,” Bella commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” the tall sexy brunette replied, moving to the table where her laptop sat.

Casey got off her chair and walked over to Sean, looking up at him with smirk.

“So you got yourself hypnotized; that doesn’t surprise me a bit. You are so fucking handsome and so fucking infuriating, you are the perfect guy to turn into a Thrall. The satisfaction would be huge,” she said, casually reaching down and fondling his rapidly stiffening cock.

“Would you like to play with that? You can take him to a bedroom if you like,” Bella said with a chuckle as she looked at the hotel floor plan.

“No need to mess up a bed; he can just lay on the floor,” Casey said, lifting Sean’s shirt to admire his abs.

“You heard her Sean,” Bella said.

Sean flushed as he laid on the floor. Casey crouched and unzipped his tactical pants, getting out his erect cock. She gave him a seductive look as she stroked it several times, then hiked up her dress and mounted him; she wasn’t wearing any underwear, and she and Sean both moaned with pleasure as she began to move up and down.

Slowly at first, her pace quickly increased and her moans became shrieks of pleasure as she bounced roughly on her ex-boyfriend.

“Camila, you can take a turn after Casey if you like,” Bella said with a chuckle.

“Oh thank you but I play for the other team,” the sexy Mexican hypnotist replied.

“Oh really? How about you and I blow off some steam before we go into battle?” Mariah asked with a seductive smile.

“I’d love to,” Camila replied with a grin.

Mariah took her by the hand and led her down the hall to the guest room where she was staying.

Casey continued to shamelessly ride Sean, her shrieks reaching a crescendo as she had her second orgasm.

Bella looked at Jennifer with a raised eyebrow.

“I suppose you and I get to come up with the plan while everyone else fucks,” she said with a laugh.

Jennifer laughed as well and got off the couch, moving to join Bella looking at the hotel floor-plan Lavea had found.

It was well after 11:00 P.M. when Janessa entered the lobby of the Riverside. The luxury hotel was huge, and the lobby area was a wide open area with a large colorfully-lit fountain in the center. To the right was a small bar, with tables and couches people near a gas fireplace. Straight ahead of the main entrance was the entrance to The Sapphire Room, a fancy nightclub complete with a burly doorman and jazz music coming from the open doors. To the left was the check-in counter. There were a dozen people in the bar area, and The Sapphire room was fairly busy, with people going in and out. There were two clerks at the front desk; one was a young, cute perky redhead who was helping an elderly gentleman. The other was a reasonably attractive but overweight woman of perhaps forty with short dirty blonde hair, well-dressed in a white blouse and grey slacks. Her name tag read “Darlene”.

Janessa approached her; she was wearing a long, stylish tan overcoat over a black bodysuit, her flat black leather boots functional but fashionable. Her long blonde hair was in a tight bun.

“Excuse me, Darlene. I was just in the bathroom and there is a woman in one of the stalls semi-conscious. I think she is doing drugs; you might want to check on her in case you need to call someone,” she said, appearing genuinely concerned.

“Oh my goodness! Would you mind showing me?” Darlene asked.

“Of course,” Janessa replied.

Darlene came out from behind the counter and followed Janessa to the restroom area, which was in a small hallway to the left of the check-in counter.

Upon entering the women’s restroom, Janessa stepped aside. There were three stalls.

“She is in the far one,” she said, pointing.

“Hello, Ma’am? Are you okay?,” Darlene said, approaching slowly.

The stall door was slightly ajar; she pushed it open gently to reveal a smiling Camila; she was standing casually, one hand on her hip, her spiral-engraved gold-coin necklace in her other. The sexy Latina hypnotist was still wearing her plum-colored crop top, but had changed her skirt and was wearing tight black athletic pants and black sneakers. Her hair was in a single braid, and she looked far from semi-conscious or in any kind of distress.

“Oh! Um, hello. I am sorry to disturb you, but we got a report you might need some assistance,” Darlene said, obviously surprised.

“That is sweet, thank you. Everything is okay, just relax. Have a look at this,” Camila said comfortingly.

She smoothly raised her hand so her pendant hung before Darlene’s eyes and started it swinging gently.

Darlene’s eyes were immediately drawn to the gold coin’s delicately engraved spiral and the sparkling pink sapphire at the center.

“What?” the hotel employee asked in confusion.

“That’s it, just relax and watch the beautiful coin; following the spiral, letting it draw you in. Feeling yourself relaxing deeper and deeper with every swing, back and forth…eyes drawn to the spiral, following it closely…into the gem in the center… you cannot take your eyes off of the spiral…relaxing more and more…and you feel yourself sink into my words…dropping…sinking…falling…your eyelids getting heavy even as you watch the beautiful spiral,” Camila said firmly.

Her pendant was swinging more quickly; the restroom lights reflected off it’s polished surface, tracing along the spiral and flowing into the pink sapphire, drawing Darlene’s eyes.

“I…I don’t understand…,” Darlene said taking a step back.

Camila smoothly matched her movement, following her out of the stall.

“You will, just keep watching the coin and relaxing deeper and deeper…feeling so wonderful as you follow the spiral and sink deeper…into my words…dropping…into a wonderful state of relaxation…your eyes becoming tired…heavy… you are feeling so relaxed…so sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…sinking…dropping…relaxing deeper…,” the hypnotist continued.

Darlene’s eyelids began to flutter even as her body began to relax.

“Wait…no, stop…I…I…,” she mumbled as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

“So relaxed…so sleepy…the harder you try to keep your eyelids open, the heavier they become…you cannot stay awake; I am going to count backward from three, and when I reach one you will fall into deep hypnosis for me…three…relaxing deeper…two…ready to drop…one…sleep now…you are hypnotized,” Camila said firmly.

Darlene whimpered, then her eyes closed and her shoulders slumped.

Grinning, the Latina hypnotist glanced over a Janessa, who was dutifully watching the door.

“Can you hear me…Darlene?” Camila asked, reading the woman’s name tag.

“Yes,” Darlene murmured.

“Very good. Listen carefully; you are completely relaxed, deep under my power. You will accept my suggestions and obey my every command. Do you understand, mi esclava?” Camila asked.

“Yes…,” Darlene agreed quietly.

“Very good. When I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes and go back to the front desk. You will code eight key cards to open any door in the hotel, and give them to Janessa. Then you will awaken and forget seeing me and getting hypnotized as well as everything that happened while you were in a trance. You will ignore any calls or complaints from guests for the rest of the evening reporting disturbances or noise. If you hear me say “front desk Darlene” you will instantly return to the trance you are in now and obey my every command. Do you understand me?” Camila asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” Darlene agreed as her hypnotized mind absorbed the commands.

“Excellent, mi esclava. Now go,” Camila commanded with a snap.

Darlene opened her eyes and walked somewhat stiffly from the restroom. Janessa followed her.

Camila walked casually out of the hotel and across the parking lot, getting into a Mercedes Sprinter van that she had paid cash for earlier in the day and joining Bella, Casey, Mariah, Jennifer, Sean and Lavea.

“How did it go?” Bella asked.

“Piece of cake. The cards will be here in a few minutes,” Camila replied with a smile.

“Awesome,” Casey said.

“Well done,” Mariah congratulated, smiling at the beautiful Mexican woman.

Janessa arrived with the cards a short time later; Bella handed them out. Lavea did the same with compact personal radios complete with bluetooth earpieces so they could all communicate easily.

“Ok, everyone knows their teams; Jennifer will coordinate. Ready?” Bella asked, pulling on her mask as the others clipped the radios to their waistbands and put in the earpieces.

Sean and Lavea nodded their assent, as did Janessa and Jennifer.

“Good to go,” Casey said.

“Let’s do it,” Camila replied.

“May the Goddess bless us and curse our enemies,” Mariah said, her eyes briefly flaring with energy.

Bella Beguile smiled; she was going to enjoy this.