The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Baking the cookies

Part 3 — Finished Nice and Crisp

The next morning Sam awoke. Her body ached a bit, tender from all the exertion and attention Debbie had given her. Sam rolled in her bed to realize it was empty. All the toys were gone, save her, and somehow that spell was broken. She didn’t feel like a toy any longer, though the pleasure that had come from that state still lingered pleasantly.

Sam lounged in bed, her mind feeling clear again. There was no order to follow, no one to please, and that let her mind roam free again. Only Trent’s soft music teased at her ears. She must have left it playing all night. The pieces were slowly coming together again. That nagging wrongness drifting up in her consciousness above the pleasant memories of being taunted and teased by Debbie or being handcuffed to her bed as Debbie fucked her with the strap-on and then the pleasure of reversing the rolls and giving Debbie that same rough handling. They’d used almost everything in Debbie’s bag in one way or another, and the evening was just a blur of teasing eroticism and cascading orgasms.

Still, the nagging pushed all that aside. Sam sat up and saw a note left on the nightstand next to her. She opened it. Debbie apologized for having left so early, but she couldn’t be late for work and despite her preparations for the evening, she hadn’t brought a change of clothes. Sam smiled a bit at that. Debbie was sweet, but often forgetful of things like that.

Sam looked at the clock, and realized she had little time to waste either, if she was going to get to the office on time. She quickly hopped out of bed and into the shower. As the water flowed over her, she began to think again. She was used to having flashes of brilliance in the shower, that free moment where she was bare to the universe. Many times, she’d worked through a problem as she rinsed the soap from her hair. Today was no different, except today’s problem wasn’t one she had ever expected. She pieced it together, bit by bit. The clues were obvious, almost carelessly laid out for her. The biggest piece was realizing that Trent wasn’t joking when he had talking about hypnotics, subliminals, and programming.

She realized how many little nudges had been going on yesterday, all the way up through Debbie’s visit. Testing her responses, but also reinforcing behavior, encouraging her to expand her boundaries. Hypnotics might only allow you to get push people to do things they don’t object to doing, it was a dangerous notion to push those personal boundaries as part of the process. Still, there had to be limits to that alone, there was only so far you could nudge someone.

Then she remembered the wine Debbie had brought, and the water that Trent had left her yesterday. Could it have been drugged? Some combination with the subliminals to reinforce each other and make it even easier to push past those personal boundaries. Sam considered it, at this point she had to assume the worst. Somehow, for some reason Trent and whoever worked with him had turned her whole office into a bunch of obedient kinky toys. Even though she knew it was wrong, the very notion was making her hot, and she couldn’t resist masturbating herself to a wicked orgasm.

As she came back down from the pleasure, Sam knew she had to do something. Whatever Trent was doing, she had to figure out how to stop him, how to undo it. Her stomach twisted a bit at that, a new foreign wrongness as she thought about reversing what had been done. She considered the feeling, realizing it was a counter program, a way to keep control. The stick to keep her from turning away from the carrot. She was supposed to want to be controlled, she could feel her desire churn just thinking about it, and getting fully free, the simple idea was enough to make her queasy.

She took a deep breath and stepped out of the shower. That was another danger, but what else could she do. If she couldn’t figure out what was done to her, she didn’t know how long she could take the new twists and pulls of her desires. If she didn’t break free of it, she’d just end up finding someone else to control her, some else to give her commands. The idea turned her on, and that disturbed her.

Sam got dressed and headed for the office. She knew it was a trap, more than a trap even. She knew this was where Trent was doing most of his work. He must have panicked at her unexpected arrival in the middle of his process. That explained so much of what she’d seen. Going in ran the risk that he’d be able to finish the job if she got caught.

She considered her plans. She grabbed a pair of noise canceling earbuds, hopefully it would be enough to block out the subliminals. She considered going in a back door, but then remembered they’d be able to see her key in, just the same. Was it better if she just walked in the front door like normal? They might not suspect how much she had come to understand if she acted like nothing was unusual.

Today there was a line to go in. That was strange enough, people usually slipped past the door and headed to their desks quick enough, but today was different. Whatever it was, it wasn’t obvious. One by one, everyone entered, but Sam couldn’t see what was happening beyond the door. She pocketed the ear buds when it came to be her turn. She keyed in, opened the door, and walked through. Trent was standing there, in the entryway. He looked up to see Sam and smiled.

“Good morning, Sam! Glad to see you again.” Trent looked her over. She was wearing her normal clothes, just t-shirt and slacks. Thankfully, there wasn’t any strange events today. No need to dress up.

“Good morning.” Sam smiled back.

“Kneel.” Trent smiled, his tone firm and commanding.

Sam didn’t even hesitate to fall to her knees. She didn’t even think about it until she was looking up at him and her pussy quivered from obeying orders. She took a ragged breath. There hadn’t been an opportunity to resist, only to obey.

“It seems you had a good night last night then,” Trent said. Then he looked at her again his grin turned predatory. “Show me your tits.”

Sam felt warm tingles run up her spine. Another order, another need to obey. Her hands reached for the hem of her shirt. For a moment she considered resisting. Her stomach twisted just at the mere passing notion. She was supposed to obey. Resistance would tip her hand, if she had any chance, she couldn’t reveal her understanding before it was time.

It was so easy to obey, she just reached for her shirt and pulled it up. She shuddered again from the rush that came from doing as she was commanded. Then she noticed she hadn’t worn a bra today, her breasts jiggled a bit as they popped from her shirt, her nipples growing hard in the cool air. The exposure was embarrassing, but obeying was right, she flushed a bit at showing him her chest.

“Very good, thank you, Sam. Nice rack! Now, go get to work.” Trent smiled, pulling out his phone and tapping on it.

Sam nodded, getting to her feet, and heading to the stairs. Another order, another tingling rush of heat. She didn’t even realize her shirt was still up until she rounded the corner and felt her breasts bouncing as she climbed the stairs. She recognized the limit of his command, as soon as she’d gotten out of sight, she could no longer show him her tits, and the command expired. She pulled her shirt down. Her mind raced as she walked. They had clearly burrowed commands deeper into her than she’d thought. She tried not to think about it too much to keep the subsequent arousal at bay.

She followed through with his command, heading to her desk and starting her work. She felt another rush of pleasure as she did so, feeling his command fulfilled. He’d only told her to start work, not continue it. Sam shuddered at the unique pleasure that came from obedience. Then she pulled out her earbuds. She knew she shouldn’t let the subliminals have any more time working on her.

Those very subliminals were here first target. There was only one place they could have piped them into the system. That meant she should be able to get the files. If she could check them, then maybe she could figure out how to reverse them, maybe come up with a counter program. Her stomach twisted a bit at that, a counter program would free her, and her programming didn’t want to encourage that.

Sam fought down the queasiness and headed over to the water cooler. That was close to the server room. The server room was also where the phones were controlled. Sam checked the area as she walked over, trying to look casual. The office was starting to fill up, her coworkers were sitting down and getting to work. It was almost too quiet, but she realized they were probably just following orders, without a hint that they should do otherwise.

No one seemed to be paying any attention to her, all she had to do was walk over. The server room wasn’t empty though, there was usually an IT guy on duty keeping everything running smoothly.

“Oh hi, Sam! I didn’t know you were back.” George smiled as Sam walked in. His desk was strewn with computer parts from whatever task he was doing. The hum of servers filled the room.

“Yeah, just got back yesterday. I wanted to ask you about something.” Sam smiled back.

“Sure, what can I do for you?” George nodded.

“I think I’ve been hearing a strange noise from the intercoms, can you check if anything is being played through them?” Sam asked.

“Well, I could, but I’m not supposed to do anything unusual today.” George replied, his eyes glazing over for a moment.

Sam nodded. Another programmed response. It made sense, getting everyone to play through the motions, for everything to be normal as they were programmed. Only change things bit by bit, like the old story of boiling a frog by slowly turning up the heat. Introduce the weirdness slowly and it became normal. Then she remembered last night with Debbie.

“Check for something playing over the speakers. Give me a copy if you find it.” Sam ordered. She watched George’s eyes glaze over again and his body shuddered a bit. They had made everyone eager to obey, it didn’t matter where the orders came from. Sam breathed a sigh of relief. Then she had to wait.

“Okay, let me check.” George’s voice sounded a bit distant, no doubt he was aroused by her order. Sam felt more than a little strange about that, and oddly a bit turned on as well. It was a terrible power, in just this little moment she could understand how tempting it could be, how corrupting it could be.

She watched George work. She’d never seen that kind of focus from anyone. Another part of the conditioning. That need to obey overrode any other distractions. He would keep going till he completed his mission, or someone ordered him to stop. It was trippy knowing that could be done to anyone, frightening that it had been at least partially done to her, and more arousing than just about anything she’d ever thought of before.

“I got it. Yeah. Someone just hooked up these audio files to play over the intercom.” He let out a few ragged gasps of pleasure form having succeeded. Then without any delay he grabbed a USB drive and copied the file. He handed the drive over to Sam.

“Thanks. That’s a big help.” Sam nodded. She could tell him to stop, maybe even tell him what was happening. She considered it, she knew he’d do whatever she told him to, but that would give her away. If Trent discovered her tampering with his plans he might cut her off before she could really derail whatever he was doing.

She took the drive and headed off, back to her desk. Hopefully, they hadn’t noticed her absence. Now, she just had to figure out what to do about what she’d found. She sat down and got to work.

* * *

“See, told you she was still thinking for herself.” Trent smiled as he watched Sam sit down at her desk through the security feed.

“So, why aren’t you stopping her?” Cal asked.

“Because I know I’ve got hooks into her too. You saw the video Debbie sent us.” Trent’s grin widened. He’d had more than a little satisfaction watching the two enjoy quite the variety of perversions last night.

“But her earbuds...” Cal replied.

“Easy enough, I had Debbie download a little program onto Sam’s phone last night. She can’t hear the main program right now, but she’s getting a nice full dose of my special program just for her.” Trent said.

“She’s your bounty?” Max nodded.

“Exactly, I could never bake her up right with everyone else, too many steps out of order, but I made up a special recipe just for her and she is my type.” Trent grinned. He wasn’t kidding there. He did love red heads, and Sam had a smoking body, as Debbie had helped demonstrate.

“So how is that going to work? I mean, she looks like she’s on track. Just need to settle in the slave mentality and she’d be good.” Cal scratched his head. He was a good support tech, but he had to admit he never really understood the details of the process.

“Well, she’s too aware, you saw it. That’s why we usually take a week for the initial bake, slowly breaking down their inhibitions and building up their eagerness to obey. By the time things get weird for them, they’re too driven to submit and obey to even question that strangeness. Sam saw too much too early, she’d be asking all the wrong questions, pushing against her programming instead of her inhibitions. So, I’m going to set her up a little game, one she will want to play through and put her right where I want her.” Trent explained. “Now, let’s give her a little baking time and take care of everyone else.”

* * *

Sam brought up the audio file and started looking it over. She found a few programs to help her pull it apart and started to see the subliminal layer. It wasn’t as careful as she would have expected. She pulled out the track with the commands. It was so simple. She ran it through an AI filter to translate the track to words. She didn’t want to listen, even if she brought it out so that she could understand it directly. There was no telling if a recorded command could affect her as much as a spoken one.

Her eyes bulged as she read the script. It was so twisted, pushing the victims to think of themselves as slaves and toys to their owners. Obedience was pleasure, service was pleasure. It was so sick, but she couldn’t deny it turned her on as well. There was subtlety in the details, tricks and programming that she’d never expect. It was all so twisted, so evil.

She fell back in her seat for a moment, taking a moment to enjoy the music she was listening to. It was one of her favorite songs, and just the right thing to make her feel better. Then she thought about what she was going to do. She could put the audio back together and get George to pump out a new program. She didn’t know how long it would take to fix everyone. Maybe it was even dangerous, but if she could just disrupt things enough to catch Trent and his team, she could get help for everyone else.

She got started on the work, coming up with a new script. It was a nice distraction from worry. She knew she didn’t have long. Any moment Trent could come up with some new distraction, some push to complete her conversion.

Her thoughts raced. The focus of writing the script allowed other parts of her mind to wander, and consider other possibilities, other issues. This couldn’t be the first time Trent had done this. There had to be others who had been programmed like this. Could she help them too? If she disrupted him here, that could break the trail, there might not be a way to track them all down. Trent was too smart, he’d have figure out how to cover his trail. Certainly, enough to protect himself if something went wrong.

Sam stopped working on the first script and started working on a new one. Maybe she could do the same to Trent as done to her. All she needed was an opportunity. Find his office and give him a dose of his own medicine. Just convince him to keep her close. There had to be a way for him to do that. Then she could watch him, wait for her moment and then, when the time was right, she’d be able to save everyone.

She took her breaks, asking carefully to find out that Trent was holed up in the security room. He seemed to have two other main assistants there. They liked to get help from some of the interns. Sam kept her eyes open, watching for them, and finally, she caught the moment when everyone was out of that office. She grabbed her phone and snuck into the room.

It was a simple thing to set her phone to play her new subliminal, one that would play just for Trent and his team in this room. She targeted him specifically. The others should ignore the messages. That would do the trick. She left her phone in a hidden spot and then carefully snuck out.

The rest of the day was just pins and needles for her. She didn’t know how long it would take to work or If it would work. Sam hoped that he was attracted to her, as that would make the subliminals even harder for him to resist. She watched as the others were taken out one by one and returned with an even more happy dazed look. Sam worried. If they took her, would she be able to hold on after whatever they did? All she could do was sit at her desk and pretend to work and hope her plan succeeded. She hated to wait.

“Hi, Sam,” She heard Trent behind her.

“Trent.” She turned, forcing a smile as she looked up at him. She felt an odd quiver run through her. He really was attractive, maybe more than she’d noticed before. She took a long breath. She didn’t want to give herself away here. The trick was to get him to keep her close.

“Stand and strip.” Trent ordered.

Sam gasped, feeling a stranger, deeper need to obey than she’d felt before. The rush of heat the flowed through her pushed out the rest of her thoughts. It was electric... powerful... and there was just no way to say no. That wasn’t all, there was more a new urge, a new admission, something she had to say.

“Yes, master...” She let the words slip from her tongue, dripping with lust, with need unlike any she’d felt before. Her mind reeled. This was so perfect, she realized as she pulled off her shirt. If he saw her as his slave, his toy, he’d keep her close. She pushed down her slacks, not surprised to find her panties missing. A slave didn’t need such things. She’d be at his side, and when he didn’t need her to serve him, she could access his computers, steal his records, help everyone.

Sam slipped off her socks and shoes, and stood in the middle of her office naked, fully exposed, and eager for his next command. She could feel her coworkers watching as she followed him, seeing her bare flesh. She would save them all, she knew that. She was slipping inside Trent’s plan, he didn’t know, her obedience was so real, but not complete. She’d get him for this, for all the delicious things he was about to do to her, and all the things he’d done to the others.

He walked her into an empty office, just a desk and some chairs. Then he turned around.

“I do love red heads, Sam. You’re going to love being my new toy.” He leaned in and kissed her. His lips strong and demanding. His hands slid over her, leaving shudders of pleasure in their wake. Sam leaned into them, savoring his touch. She didn’t quite want to admit it, but he was right, if everything that followed felt as good as this, she was going to love it.

She moaned in joyous pleasure as he squeezed her chest, stroked her pussy. It all felt so good! Sam shuddered, happy to lose control. He couldn’t suspect that she was still free. She couldn’t resist those urges he’d programmed into her. She was so relieved it felt this good, it made it so easy to just play along.

“Oh... master...” Sam moaned as he rubbed over her hot pussy, teasing her clit and stoking the flames within her. The wild heat she’d felt with Debbie was nothing compared to this, nothing compared to submitting to her owner. A part of her objected to that, he wasn’t her owner! Still, she pushed back at that objection. It was so much easier if she let it be true, let him be her owner, at least for now, until she could make her move.

Trent lifted her up and swung her around, putting her ass onto the desk. “I wanted to wait and enjoy you later, but I just couldn’t, Sam. I hope you forgive me.”

“I do... oh I forgive you, Master...” Sam moaned as he dropped his pants. How could she do anything but forgive him. She was so hot, so desperate, how could she be angry at him for satisfying her needs? She’d make him pay for this later, but for now, she was eager to enjoy this pleasure, enjoy the wicked ecstasy of submission.

She felt his cock slid over her nether lips and she threw her head back in pleasure. It was a delicious tease, sliding along her tender folds, rubbing over her clit. It was too much to hold back, too much to resist. She needed him, ached for him. “Oh please, take me, Master... fuck me...”

He pulled her legs open and stood between them, staring down at her as she squirmed under his assault. She knew it was all an illusion, but he still looked like a god to her. His kept teasing her with his cock for a few more strokes and then let the head slide down, rubbing against the sensitive flesh between her pussy lips until he was poised at her entrance.

“I give the orders, Sam, now, enjoy.” He smiled and thrust into her. She cried out as he filled her, her arousal and his command sending her to the brink of release. It was almost too much.

He took his time with her. Thrusting and driving into her as his hands stroked and teased her. There wasn’t a part of her that escaped his inspection. All the while she moaned and gasped, desperate for more, eager to enjoy the twisted pleasure of being ravished.

He teased her through one orgasm after another, all the while, driving closer to his own. Thrust by thrust, she ached to meet his hips, grinding, and moaning against him. It was all so intense, knowing that she was being used like a toy, knowing she was programmed to enjoy it, and even knowing how wrong it was, she couldn’t deny any of the pleasure coursing through her.

When he finally reached his peak, grunting and thrusting deep into her, it was almost too much for her.

“Oh... yes... Master... cum in me! Fill me up...” She pleaded, aching from the need for it. There was a hint of humiliation twisting through her, seeing what she’d been reduced to, seeing how far she’d fallen. That only made the pleasure burn brighter, that he’d tamed her, controlled her like this. Her body submitting to him perfectly.

She came as she felt his seed flow into her. The orgasm coursing through her, as she shuddered against him. It was amazing, so hot. She’d never imagined being used like this could be so amazing. She collapsed onto the desk, gasping in pleasure.

“That was perfect, Sam, I knew you’d make a great addition.” Trent panted as he slid out of her. “Now, rest here, I need to finish up for the day and then I can take you home and show you even more fun.”

“Thank you, Master...” Sam whimpered as he left her, splayed naked and dripping cum on the desk. She smiled, as she reached up and squeezed her breasts. He didn’t suspect anything. She knew that now. All she had to do was keep playing along. Then she’d get him, break open this whole thing, free everyone. Until then, though, oh... she just couldn’t wait for him to play with her again. Until she could bring him down. She squeezed herself again and moaned. Oh, it was going to feel so good getting played with.

* * *

Trent cleaned himself up quick and walked back into the office with Cal and Max.

“You sure she’s good?” Max asked. They’d watched on the monitor. She certainly performed like a toy, but they all knew there was more to the process than that.

“Oh yes, she’s baked in. She thinks she’s got me, she’ll just play along with being my toy. That’s the program, she’ll try and collect data on our operations and tell herself that she’ll get it to the police or something. Later, when the moments right. Until then, she’ll keep being my toy, so that I don’t suspect anything.” Trent explained.

“But...” Cal smiled.

“The moment will never be right.” Max nodded.

“Yep, it’s the perfect way to reinforce her program, give her a reason not to resist, one she really wants to succeed. She’ll be my hottest little toy for as long as I like, and she’ll love every minute of it because it’s all for a higher goal.” Trent smiled. The organization didn’t like their operatives to take many samples, but sometimes everyone knew it was necessary, and it helped morale. Trent had earned the reward, both by keeping her from being trouble and getting everyone else baked properly.

“And now, it’s time to finish the shipment. One more box of cookies.” Cal sighed. He wasn’t looking forward to sending off those interns, but there would be more in the future. Besides, he had his own little harem back home, all eager and perky coeds he’d picked up recently.

Trent nodded and called up the trucks. Another load of toys for sale. Just another standard set of baked cookies following the regular recipe and one special treat. That was a job well done.

The End