The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Baking the cookies

Part 2 — Changing the recipe

Sam blinked.

She started to realize that she wasn’t sure how long that was all she’d been doing, sitting, and blinking. The video was over, and she was just in her seat, staring at the screen. She felt a bit woozy. Kind of like she was waking up from a nap, but she didn’t feel like she’d fallen asleep either.

Then the door popped open, and she turned her wobbly head around to see Trent stepping in with the light of the office framing him. It was like he was some kind of angel or maybe a demon. She giggled a bit at that. She knew he wasn’t either, but the way the light glowed around him...

“So how did you like the video?” He asked as he walked up and grabbed his USB drive.

“Uh... it was... good, I guess.” Sam squeezed her eyes for a moment trying to get her mind back on track.

“Yeah, a little boring, in parts. It does drone on for a while.” Trent laughed. “But now you know what we’re about, right?”

“Sure, I guess. So, what’s next, lunch?” Sam asked as she started to crack through the haze and stood up. She stretched a bit.

“Well, the video did run a little late, maybe just a quick snack in the cafeteria?” Trent asked. “If you don’t mind if I join you. I like to get to know as many of our teammates as I can.”

“Yeah, how late is it?” Sam asked as they walked out.

“Just past two.” Trent replied. The office was still mostly empty, but Sam spotted a few people milling about, still in their beach wear.

“So, what do you think of our little theme day?”

“Everyone seems to like it, why beach day?” Sam replied.

“Oh, we held a vote, it think it just beat out Halloween. We like our offices to be a place where people can relax, let their hair down.” Trent replied.

Sam nodded. She couldn’t help thinking back to Minnie, with her newly died hair and lack of a bun. “Yeah, it seems like it works. I don’t know how you did it.”

“I’ll let you in on a little secret then, it’s all hypnosis, subliminals piped in over the speak phones and embedded in our emails.” Trent gave her a playful smile.

“Oh, come on, you’re joking. That stuff doesn’t work. My dad did the whole hypno thing to stop smoking, I swear he smoked more after he finished the program.” Sam scoffed. Trent laughed.

“Well, they do say hypnotics can only get people to do what they want to do.” Trent laughed. “But seriously, we just encourage people to relax. Productivity suffers when it’s just ass in chair time, especially for you developer types.”

“Well, that’ll be a nice change of pace.” Sam smiled as they got to the cafeteria. It was a fair bit busier here. People were relaxing on break, chatting and the like. She didn’t notice anyone from her team but waved at a few acquaintances.

“Trouble with your old management?” Trent asked.

“Nothing unusual, just deadlines and extra projects. Minnie liked to drive us hard.” Sam grabbed a sandwich and a drink.

“Yeah, I can certainly see that Minnie likes to be driven, but even she’s taking to the new system well.” Trent looked wistful for a moment as he grabbed a few things.

They paid and sat down at a table next to the window. The building was in one of those non-descript office parks. The only good thing about that was the amount of greenery that had been planted around and the few landscaping touches.

“Yeah, I’d never have expected her to go parading around in a string bikini.” Sam smiled, it was such an outrageous notion, and yet she’d seen it with her own eyes. She was somewhat eager to catch up with the rest of her team to find out how something like that could happen.

“We have whole programs on how to help people let go of inhibitions that hold them back.” Trent explained.

Sam was about to reply when she caught something out of the corner of her eyes. She turned to watch as two girls suddenly started kissing a few tables over. She didn’t know the one, but the other was Julia, one of the devs on the data team. She was a bit on the mousey side, though in a bikini, it was clear she had a nice little body. She was also surprisingly eager to let the other girl feel her up right in the cafeteria.

Trent noticed Sam’s attention wander and caught what she’d spotted. He grinned. This was the perfect chance to test how she’d taken to the initial crash course.

“See, just like that, two women letting off a little steam on their break. They’ll be able to go back and focus better on their work when they’re finished.” Trent pointed out as if it was the most normal thing in the world for two girls to have a make out session in the cafeteria.

“But... oh... my...” Sam gasped as she watched Julia pull the other girls top off and started to squeeze the ripe breasts that popped free. Sam sat, not knowing how quite to react, this wasn’t something that should happen, not here, and yet Trent’s tone sounded so normal, like it wasn’t anything to be concerned about.

“Want to join in?” Trent asked, testing her boundaries. Since Sam hadn’t supposed to be part of this crop, he didn’t have a full profile for her. He’d set his system to scan over her net presence, but it was still working. Even so, he always enjoyed the more hands-on approach.

“What?” Sam turned back to look at him as she blushed. Somehow, part of her did, but she’d never tell him that. “No... just not something you see around here.”

“I see, but does it bother you?” Trent noticed how red she’d turned. It gave him another evening for advancing her program.

“Uh... I...” Sam turned her head in thought for a moment. Did it bother her? She felt like it should, it wasn’t the kind of behavior you were supposed to do in the cafeteria, but somehow that felt like an excuse and academic argument. The tingling between her legs was telling her a different thing. Then there was Trent and everyone else in the cafeteria, who didn’t seem the least bit upset about it. “No, it’s fine, I mean if they’re not bothering anyone else.”

Trent smiled and nodded. “Nice, I like your attitude. Let freedom ring, right?”

“Yeah, exactly.” Sam felt a bit embarrassed to admit it, but it felt good to say so, to agree with him. “So, why I am getting all your attention today, what is it you do here exactly?”

“Oh, I’m a transition specialist, helping newly acquired companies integrate with the head office. We’ve got a whole team here. We’re starting to wind things down, and since you’re a little late to the party, you get a bit more undivided attention.” Trent explained.

“Is that so? So, what’s up next?” Sam asked as she enjoyed her sandwich.

“Well, it’s getting a bit late in the day, so I think just a little personality survey and you can head home for the day.” Trent replied and then pulled out a little USB drive. “Oh, and here’s a little light listening we like our new associates to try out. It helps you relax, just play it when you get home. Come in tomorrow and you can let us know how it worked for you.”

“Oh, well, thanks I guess.” Sam grabbed the drive and tossed it into her purse. “What is it, some kind of whale song thing or something?”

“Yeah, kind of like that. We’ve been working on it for a while, a mix of natural sounds with some special enhancements and relaxing music.” Trent nodded. “A lot of people really seem to enjoy it, helps them develop a whole new outlook on life.”

“Really, that seems a bit oversold, but I’ll give it a try.” Sam replied. Somehow it felt kind of good to go along with what he said. She didn’t quite get that, but she couldn’t argue with the feeling either. Still, it had been a strange day, and she finished up her lunch. If all she had to do was some little survey and head home, she was ready for it.

“So, how do I take this survey?” Sam asked as she got up to bus her tray.

“I already sent you the link. Just open it up and finish it off.” Trent explained.

“Cool, I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Sam got up and walked out of the cafeteria as Trent gave her a friendly wave. He sat back, enjoying the wiggle of her hips as she headed out. So far, so good, she hadn’t shown any major points of resistance, with any luck, that would hold through the night, and she’d get a full dose of submission and obedience programming from his little gift. She already showed that she was accepting the normalization program.

It was always one of the first things they hit new cookies with, after the first round of subliminals opened their suggestibility, they were induced to accept everything happening around them as normal, or at least not something they should object to. Some subjects still recognized the weirdness, but it was a subdued thing, not the normal strong reaction that would usually occur.

Now he just had a few more arrangements to make. He pulled out his phone and started checking.

* * *

Sam made it home at last. In fact, it was earlier than normal. The whole day was going like that. She still wasn’t quite sure what to make of it all. The whole office seemed like it had been turned upside down, and she hadn’t seen more than a couple of coworkers all day. None of her team ever made it back from whatever meeting they were in either.

She plopped down on her couch and spread her legs. Ever since the morning, she kept finding herself mildly aroused and her thoughts kept turning to all kinds of strange kinky things. Sam had a few guilty pleasures, but it was like her fantasies had notched up to eleven. She didn’t know quite what to think about it, but it was a quiet night at home, and she was getting the notion to pull her little friend out of her underwear drawer.

She’d felt kind of pent up all day, but the survey seemed to really set something off. The question had felt pretty innocuous at first, but as she kept going, she started to feel hazy, and the questions got really personal. Like what was her favorite lingerie, how many partners she had, what she like to fantasize about when masturbating and just exactly how she liked to masturbate. It just went on and on, kinkier and kinkier, while the options for responses just seemed to give her ideas.

She didn’t even know why she’d finished it, other than Trent asking her too. Somehow it hadn’t felt right not to do what he said. Now, though, she was more than a little turned on and getting ready to do something about it.

Then came the knock on the door. Sam groaned and got up. She checked the security camera to see it was her friend Debbie from work, and she was holding a very tempting bottle of wine.

“Hey, there Sammi! I just heard you got back! The office has so missed you!” Debbie smiled as she sauntered into the room. It took Sam a second to notice she wasn’t wearing a skirt but a towel around her waist, and it was easy to see that Debbie was still wearing a string bikini from how the top showed through her thin white t-shirt.

Sam motioned her over to the couch, and let Debbie get settled in. She grabbed a couple of glasses and stood in the doorway to the kitchen looking over at her friend. The strangest feeling came over Sam as she watched her friend stretching out on the couch. Debbie looked comfortable, and oddly alluring. That alone was strange enough, Sam wasn’t attracted to women, at least she didn’t used to be. She shook her head, maybe it was just that damn survey and the whole day. Her head was just off.

“Oh, did you get one of those music things from Trent? We should totally turn it on.” Debbie popped up as Sam returned and set the glasses down on her coffee table next to the wine.

“Yeah, it’s right in my purse.” Sam grabbed her purse and then plugged the drive into her stereo and started playing the songs. It was light music, with no vocals and mixed in a lot of natural sounds, not the kind of thing Sam usually listened to, but it was fine for background music. “You up for some delivery?”

Debbie nodded, and it wasn’t long before they were enjoying some nice Thai food along with a couple glasses of wine. The conversation covered Sam’s vacation and all the latest TV she’d missed. It didn’t take long for Sam to notice that Debbie was deflecting every time she tried to find out what she’d missed back at the office. The first couple times she’d barely noticed it, but it became more and more obvious every time Debbie avoided the topic. For a while she played it as a game, gently turning the conversation back to the office just to see how Debbie would twist away and change the subject.

“So, when did Minnie start leaving a dildo out in her office?” Sam decided to cut through the game, as fun as it had been. She gave Debbie a deliberate smile. Let her try to get around that.

“Well, I think that was after they had us do a whole day of morale building exercises.” Debbie smiled and then slid her way over to Sam until her nose was only inches from Sam’s. The sudden move caught Sam off guard that she barely even heard Debbie’s answer. The look in Debbie’s eyes made Sam’s heart skip a beat. Somehow, suddenly, her own train of thought derailed.

“What?” Sam asked as she felt her chest rise and fall with her sudden rush of arousal. She didn’t know why she was so turned on, but she felt that feeling reflected in Debbie’s eyes.

“Does it matter?” Debbie turned her head and then pressed her lips firmly against Sam’s. Sam melted, the softness of Debbie’s lips, the taste of them, was just too much for Sam. She kissed her friend back, their tongues meeting as their lips parted. Debbie leaned in closer, just enough that the top of her breasts teased against Sam’s bosom.

The kiss seemed to linger forever, and then Debbie finally pulled back, meeting Sam’s eyes as she withdrew just a bit.

“Since when did you like girls?” Sam asked between ragged breaths. She was carefully ignoring that she didn’t remember liking girls before tonight.

“Does it matter?” Debbie asked as she slid her hands under Sam’s shirt, right up to her heaving breasts. Sam moaned as Debbie gave each breast a firm sensual squeeze. It was just the right pressure, teasing at her nipples the perfect way to send a rush of pleasure all through her.

Sam couldn’t even put words together to reply, but that barely mattered. She leaned in again and kissed her. Somehow, this just felt right. Debbie kissed her back, more forcefully this time and pushed Sam back onto the couch. Debbie’s hands kept playing at her chest, demanding and yet sensual. Sam’s hands slowly slid up and started stroking at Debbie’s arms and sides, ever so slowly drifting towards more enticing destinations.

Debbie continued just long enough for Sam to be almost lost and then sat up again, looking down at Sam and smiling.

“Strip.” Debbie ordered, lust slipping into that one word, twisting the word with desire and demand.

Sam didn’t need to be told twice, that demand somehow making her shiver with pleasure as she complied. She pulled her shirt off first, then tossed away her bra, all under the eager leering eyes of her friend. Somehow that made it even kinkier, and she didn’t hesitate to pull down her pants and then her panties and socks, until she was there, on her couch wearing nothing but a smile as Debbie’s eyes slid over her bare flesh.

“Oh, that’s so hot, now, do me.” Debbie commanded Sam. She held her hands up, as an invitation.

Sam sat up, grabbing at Debbie’s shirt without another word. She pulled it off with ease, and then wasted no time untying Debbie’s top. Her perky breasts popped free, and Sam considered reaching up to squeeze them, or lick them but that was a distraction. She had to finish undressing Debbie, that’s what she’d been told to do.

It wasn’t until she was tossing Debbie’s thong over her shoulder that Sam’s thoughts fully caught up with her actions. She’d just stripped herself and then her friend! It wasn’t just that, she’d done it because Debbie had told her to, commanded her to, and every time she followed an order, it made her pussy tingle in the hottest way. She usually hated to be ordered like that, especially in bed, but now, somehow, it was hot, insanely hot.

Debbie sat back on the couch, spreading her legs. Sam blushed, seeing her friend’s shaved pussy for the first time, and feeling another rush of heat. Those kinky thoughts she’d been having all day were bubbling up in her again. She was straight! Or was she? If she looked at another girl’s naked pussy and wanted to lick it and tease it and taste it, could she really be straight? Did it matter?

“Lick it, Sammi.” Debbie ordered as she glanced down between her widely spread legs.

Sam shuddered, another order, another wicked urge to obey. Her desires and Debbie’s flowed together. She couldn’t deny it, she crawled up, looking at the impossible beauty of her friend’s nether lips. Debbie’s slit was sparkling with her feminine dew, and the scent was intoxicating. Her mind was racing, enough clarity remained for her to realize how wrong all of this was. Her needs, her desires, the way every order Debbie made was only making her pussy quiver more.

That was all true, and yet, she just had to taste Debbie’s cunt. Sam leaned down, breathing in Debbie’s musk and then reaching out with her tongue and slid it over Debbie’s tender, wet lips. The taste was sweet and tangy, her nether lips soft and yielding. Sam slid her tongue along Debbie’s fold slowly, but as she completed that one lick, she felt another shudder of pleasure from her obedience and the satisfaction from completing her task.

“Why… why am I doing this?” Sam finally broke through the present haze to complete the thought that had been nagging at her. It was a hollow question, she wanted to know and yet, it felt almost wrong to ask it, like it was a challenge to an authority that was right and proper over her. She was supposed to submit, but why?

“Because it’s so hot, because you want to obey… I know Sammi. I get so hot when they ordered me too. And when Trent told me to come here tonight and do all this, I’ve been just so hot doing what he told me to, and we’re not done yet.” Debbie smiled as she looked down at Sam’s questioning eyes.

“Not… done…” Sam whimpered, her pussy quivering at the thought of more orders. The rest of Debbie’s words were slowly working their way through her lust addled mind. That feeling of wrongness tickling in the back of her head was latching onto those words, slowly putting them together, but just not fast enough.

“Yeah, you get to be my toy tonight, it’s so good, I know, I love being the toy…” Debbie reached up and squeezed her breast as she closed her eyes and moaned. “It’s so hot, and now it’s your turn, Sammi. Now, eat me out, Sammi, make me cum with that perfect little tongue.”

Sam let out a shuddering gasp as she heard the order, and just like that all other thoughts were pushed out of her mind. She dived in again this time with even greater focus. She started licking at Debbie’s hot little cunt, savoring the flavor, but enjoying the gasps and moans her friend made even more. It was a special kind of music to her ears, but just as much it was a sign of how close she was getting to her goal.

“Oh... yes, Sammi, just like that...” Debbie moaned as Sam circled her friend’s clit with her tongue. Her friend writhed under Sam’s assault, gasping and grinder her hips. Debbie’s began to stroke Sam’s hair with one hand as the other grabbed at the cushions beneath her.

Sam was doing her best. She’d never gone down on a woman before, yet somehow, her mind was filled with suggestions. Some of them she remembered from when a boyfriend had gone down on her, but others... She wasn’t sure where those ideas were coming from. That didn’t stop her from using them just the same, and she continued pleasuring her friend.

Somehow, through the haze of lust and her aching need to obey, Sam managed to collect some of her thoughts again. She’d never been as turned on as she was now, simply by doing what she was told. That was a wrongness that managed to nag its way through her other muddled thoughts. Why was she doing this? Why was she enjoying the taste of pussy and pushing Debbie towards orgasm? Sex was fun, and Sam loved to please, but this was something more... something deeper.

The questions kept bubbling up, but Sam just couldn’t keep focused on them. Every gasp of pleasure from Debbie’s lips gave Sam a tingling reward of pleasure, every shift of her hips a new challenge to chase. Sam had more important worries than the nagging wrongness in the back of her head.

Sam had actually taken the long road around to pleasing Debbie, slowly teasing her, pushing her higher and then letting her edge melt a bit with pleasant diversions of her tongue and lips. All of it building up, driving Debbie to a wicked peak. Sam didn’t want to just make her friend cum, she wanted Debbie to have the biggest orgasm she could give her.

She could tell it was working too. Little by little, Debbie’s gasps and moans drew more frantic, more demanding. Her body was getting closer to her ultimate peak, and Sam focused on keeping her right on that edge. She could feel Debbie’s quivering flesh aching to release right before she pulled back each time, almost savoring that desperate quaking before she let Debbie cool off again. Just a little, before diving in and giving her another lick or suck or nibble.

The gaps between each peak grew shorter. Debbie was almost desperate now, the teasing wickedness of Sam’s assault leaving her nearly breathless. Both of her hands were cupping Sam’s head, stroking her hair, begging for her release. Sam was licking and sucking at her vigorously now, pushing Debbie to the peak.

“Oh yes... don’t stop... oh god... that’s it...” Debbie pushed her hips towards Sam’s mouth. Sam kept her focus and kept suckling at Debbie’s tender lips. Sam bathed in the eroticism of Debbie’s gasping demands, and finally nudged Debbie over the edge. The muscles of her legs tensed a moment before she let out a cry of long held lust. Sam could feel Debbie’s pussy shuddering as she kept licking, quivering from all the pent-up energy that was now coursing through Debbie’s body.

“Yes... of yes!! I’m cumming... oh god... I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” Debbie gasped as her hands dug into Sam’s scalp. There was no power left for control, she was lost to the raw pleasures that Sam had just unleashed. She fell back, panting, her entire body quivering from pleasure.

Sam felt her own erotic thrill as she brought Debbie to release. It wasn’t the same as an orgasm, but it was a special kind of satisfaction that came from obeying. Debbie had commanded her to lick her to orgasm, and Sam had succeeded. Her pussy quivered at that success, and she felt ready, even eager for more.

For the moment, though, she was free, it felt so good to obey, but now there were no orders. At least no specific orders. Sam could feel a new urge bubbling up, almost like a baseline feeling. Even if she had no orders, she should seek to please her partner. That feeling drove her off her knees, and she climbed onto the couch, snuggling up to Debbie, pressing her naked flesh against her friends and began a gentle, intimate stroking of her friend’s bare flesh.

Her mind was growing clear again. Debbie was making the most erotic noises as Sam’s hands slid from breast to belly to hips and thighs. She was basking in the afterglow, as Sam tended to the embers of that pleasure. The nagging wrongness started to drift back. She’d never touched another woman like this, and despite the simmering lust that baked inside her, Sam knew something was pushing her to do it.

“Why are we doing this?” Sam managed to formulate the question again, almost as a whisper when Debbie finally turned her head towards her and opened her eyes.

“Because it feels so good to obey...” Debbie smiled back, her hand stroking at Sam’s cheek before she leaned in for a quick kiss that somehow lingered. Debbie slowly pulled away, her breaths coming in rasping pants. “Now, be a good little toy and stop asking me questions. We have a lot more fun for us tonight.”

Then she leaned in and gave Sam another kiss, deeper and more passionate than the earlier tease. Her order filtering through Sam’s mind. There would be no more questions, not now, not before Debbie was through with using her. Sam quivered in lust from such an easy to obey command, but also from the realization of how much power Debbie had over her, and how hot that was.

Debbie finally broke away, just enough to sit up and reach for her bag. Sam slid around and snuggled against her as Debbie opened her purse. This wasn’t the normal small purse Debbie carried, but a larger one, and as soon as Debbie opened it, Sam’s eyes went wide. It was almost overflowing with toys, dildos, vibrators, strap-ons and handcuffs. There were things that Sam didn’t even know what they were.

Debbie let Sam get a good look before she turned her head to her friend and smiled. “Ready to have some real fun, Sammi toy?”

Sam couldn’t even form the words now, her mind racing at all the possibilities, all she could do was stare into Debbie’s lust filled eyes and nod, emphatically.

“Then let’s get started...” Debbie reached into the bag and Sam watched in anticipation for what was to come next. There were no more questions now. Trent’s music played in the background as Sam prepared to become Debbie’s perfect, eager toy, and for all the pleasure that would come with it. There was only one question left, one that Debbie would answer through the night even though Sam could never ask it, ‘how can I please you?’