The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light: Season 2

Episode 7 — Fuckdog

(mc, cb, be, hm)

Twenty four hours after the escape of the prisoner and the assault on the prison guards, the Meiyo Sentai were probably planning on how they could recapture the criminal. At least that was what Megumi assumed they were doing. When the super powered heroine escaped, Captain Rin had sent Pink home to heal in peace having gotten special dispensation from command. She appreciated the cover story he’d told the team, but she knew better. He didn’t have to tell her what was really happening. It was the same thing that happened back when she was Shiratori Megumi with her J-Pop idol group. At 14 she collapsed on stage twice, her doctor told them it was exhaustion and recommended she have a few days off and lighten the schedule. By the time she was 15 she’d been replaced. She wanted to try a solo career but mostly made a few guest spots on silly TV shows. By the time she was 18 and still fresh faced to the world, she already had felt old. But then the Meiyo Sentai came along.

It wasn’t supposed to be an actual fighting gig, just posing saluting, and being happy. When they said there may be 14 hour days she actually laughed and told them she’d have to find something to do with all the extra time. Her role as Meiyo Sentai Pink gave her the most joy of any she’d had before.

She eased herself onto the couch grunting in discomfort. Her parents planned to come to help her while she healed. She imagined she might just go back with them when she got discharged. They didn’t know she was Meiyo Sentai Pink. They just heard she got into a car accident. Nobody would know she’d been Pink, so that when they replaced her the recovery would appear to be magical. She wondered if anyone would every recognize the change in voice.

She vaguely weighed the idea of having a stuporous vacation in the city of alcohol. Those thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. “I’m not here,” she called back to it.

She heard the key in the lock which meant one of two things. Either her parents were here early or the landlord was coming by for some annoyance or another.

“Megumi-chan?” She didn’t recognize the voice at first.

“What- oh, what are you doing here?” It was the Major in civilian clothing, that odd flashy purple suit and the green ascot over a pink shirt. More interesting was that he was accompanied by Sentai Black who wore khakis and a pullover hoodie with shades tucked into the neck. Even with the shades on she would have recognized Yuto anywhere. She smiled when she saw him, “Yuto.”

“Hey Megumi,” he closed the door behind them.

The major gave them space for their more friendly greeting with the side long hug. They quickly got to talking about the Sentai, “Any more news to tell me?”

The Major cut in, “Perhaps, I have sources that may be able to help the Meiyo Sentai find the fugitive.”

“That’s wonderful,” she exclaimed, “I’m sure you’ll de very well Black—sorry, I mean, Yuto.”

“It’s okay, I still think Pink every time I say Megumi,” he covered her hand with his own and she smiled.

The Major harumphed and used a very important voice, “That is why we need the Sentai to be at full strength. We need Sentai Pink to show up.”

Her head bowed down, “I understand, sir. Do you need me to sign anything?”

“Sign?”

“To formally give up my position so I can be replaced, sir.”

“Well aren’t you the kind to leap to commit seppuku.”

“For the team,” she whispered.

“That must be something. That girl out there with all that power and here you are with your noble heart willing to sacrifice for the honor of the team. In my opinion the one with the power should be you. You have the honor and the heart that merits having true power.”

“I wish it were as you say, Major,” she couldn’t meet his gaze, but his words brought a tear to her eyes.

“What if it could be? What if you could be powerful enough to defeat that Magical Girl?”

She frowned at the Major in confusion and watery eyes.

Black added, “Listen to him, Pinky-chan.”

“We have technology using science with the engineers who work the problem to make powerful solutions,” he smiled with too many teeth and cold eyes. “You deserve the power to crush the enemies of the Japanese people and we can give you what you have earned with your pure heart and justice.”

Pink shivered inside, unmoved by the word salad. “If… we have a new weapon, perhaps the team could use it. Captain Rin—”

“Is not here right now, and the Meiyo Sentai need their full team. This is too important, I need you—we need you to fix this injustice. You need to trust me, I’m here to bring you back into the fold.”

She shook her head, “I’m sorry, Major Nakamoto, my heart is willing, but my leg is broken. I am useless. If you give me an upgraded suit, I would still not be able to fight.”

“Then let’s fix that. Trust me, I only need your trust and we can do this.”

“I trust you,” she nodded, even though she didn’t feel it in her heart.

The toothy grinning man reached into his purple sports coat pocket and pulled some kind of elongated black thing. It’s skin was oily black and rippling with shiny wetness and small teeth gnawed and gnashed from beneath the skin. Internally, she recoiled in horror, but she forced herself not to show her fear. She’d pretended to like more disgusting producers before as an idol. It clung to his jacket pocket until he’d pulled out almost a full meter of the strange creature. She gave him a blank look and swallowed.

“I know they don’t like much, but they are nano-engineering fully modular state of the tech. Just think of them as magic,” he smiled again with more teeth than joy, “These are the things you need to help your friends and beat the enemy. Don’t you want that? Don’t you deserve that? You’ve given so much, now you’ve finally earned this. These are for you.”

She looked at the horrid demonic monstrosities, her heart thumping in fear of their sheer unnaturalness. They pulsed and writhed with undisguised hatred. Megumi thought about her life and all the ways she’d been abandoned. By her family, by her fans, she’d only assumed she’d be abandoned by the military too. But they didn’t. They were offering her a way back.

She closed her eyes and reached out. Her hands didn’t find the oozing slickness of writhing evil. Instead she opened her eyes to find the gossamer feeling was coming from a pair of lovely stockings. “Oh, they’re quite lovely!” It wasn’t unusual for her producer to give her these kinds of gifts. Perhaps this was the major’s cover? It did feel nice to be pampered again like she once was.

“Go ahead, put them on,” he smiled with the warmth of a father doting over his daughter.

“But, my cast,” she protested. She didn’t want to say more, but her robe was keeping her modesty. No matter how warm and kind he acted, he was a man and, outside of her uniform, she knew she was a stunning beauty by most standards. Especially with Black here, it wouldn’t be appropriate to show too much skin.

“Just put it on your foot, the advanced nano sensoring auto learning machina-syshtem will take care of the rest.”

She let a tight lipped chuckle slip through, ‘He’s going to have to talk to the engineers to get the descriptions right.’ She protected her modesty with one hand and fully bent over to put one of them on her foot mostly out of sheer curiosity. Her flexibility was one of her talents she’d rigorously maintained even after leaving the music business. She was grateful to not have to rely on Black to make the too intimate gesture of putting stockings on her. But she smiled feeling in her heart that she was truly among trusted friends.

The stocking came to life clinging to her skin and crawling up her leg underneath the cast. She clutched her robe to her chest with eyes wide. The amazing stockings tickled and buzzed her skin making their way up, but she didn’t panic. She trusted the engineers and the Major. When it stopped she could feel it up by her mid thigh, still under the cast. “That was pretty cool. How do I activate them?”

Black grinned, “Let’s get them both on, she needs both right?”

The major nodded so she took the second one and put it on much the same way. She watched it slink up and marvelled at the wonders of technology. When it completed, it looked like a pair of normal, albeit quite sexy stockings and the only indication that there was anything different was the tingling she felt under her skin.

“Now tell me what you want to do to that Magical Girl,” the major leaned in with glints of excitement.

“I want to bring her to justice for the safety of everyone,” she smiled parroting what she assumed would be the Squad’s story.

“Tell me how you really feel about her,” he was insistent, and she was scared for a moment. Not of him, but of the possibility that she’d said the wrong thing. He was unsatisfied and she wanted to please the Major. “Be honest.”

Megumi searched her feelings, but found them more muddled, “She’s misguided. She needs to face the… consequences of her actions. She is lawless. She …” The more she thought about the perfect magical blue girl and the public loved who served no one but herself, it made her angry. She had it so easy with magical powers. She never dealt with pain or exhaustion like Megumi did first as an idol and now as a soldier. “She had too much power, too easily. She must be stopped.”

“Yes, but how do you feel about her,” he insisted.

“She let me get hurt. She hurt those guards, she’s a liar. She- she’s evil, she hurts people. I hate that she has that power, she didn’t earn it! She’s evil she has to give us her power, she doesn’t deserve it. I —” she stalled but for a moment, “I hate her, Major, I hate her so much—ahhh!”

She felt the pain in her leg swelling, but she didn’t care. Her heart pounded with a rush of hate and energy. “I want to stop her, I need to stop her.” She pushed herself up off the couch and didn’t even bother to cover up when her robe fell open enough to reveal her cotton bra and panties. Hate overrode modesty.

Black nodded pumping his fist in solidarity, “We will stop her.”

Megumi felt the cast she’d been wearing bump her other leg and toppled down to the floor in neatly sliced halves. The thump made her smile and tears welled in her eyes as she looked down to see her now healed leg no longer swollen or discolored. It looked perfect and unmarred as the other, both covered in sexy silk stockings. She dove into Black and threw her arms around him sobbing in joy, “I’m back, I’m back!”

He held his friend and smiled. He knew that Magical girl was in for a shock. They looked to the Major to give gratitude, but found they were alone. The Major had disappeared.

Elsewhere, in the forest, the Magical Girls of Light still languished without a plan. Yellow Rose deferred to Azure as the eldest and since they were in her country. Azure’s problem for the moment was that there was no clear way to get in touch with the members of the Sentai individually. Their identities were hidden quite well. So they were stuck in the woods for one more night.

Crimson looked around at the darkened stems of gallant trees and the sparse beams of moonlight filtering through their canopy providing their home. The girls lay in two sleeping bags that Yellow Rose had managed to obtain. Azure didn’t question her only insisting that they return them when they were done. She was the only one transformed since it was easier to see in low light as Crimson. Since there were only two sleeping bags, and since Crimson had taken a long nap after getting them food, she ended up stuck on night watch duty.

She watched Azure’s shape in the night and wondered why she hadn’t asked Azure about that night when they fought the Dark Trickster and the Jizzopus. Such a strange name for a thing that only tried to kill them. Except now she had other images floating through her head. But she couldn’t think about those now, especially not now. She didn’t want to have one of the other girls wake up and find her masturbating about some fantasy of getting fucked by glorious tentacles feeding her mind drugging cum.

She took a breath and promised herself she’d talk to Azure later. After this mess with the Power Rangers or whatever they called themselves was done. She nodded to seal the agreement with herself.

Her eyes scanned through the dimly lit naturescape again, but this time the low level background of insects and air was flavored with a rustle of leaves. The air around her had darkened, but she hadn’t noticed. Nor had she noticed the presence of the shadowed form of a woman nearing her. Her eyes swept right over the woman, but somehow she’d heard rustling. The sound was near enough that whatever had made it might have been able to spot them. The Crimson Spirit rose up into the air and glided silently between the trees shrouded in darkness. If there was ever time for an urban legend, this would totally be it. ‘The Crimson Ghost! Ooooh.’ She smiled and wondered if she could find some campers and make their trip. No there was no time for wacky hijinks. It was time to be serious.

The shadowed woman watched Crimson move through the air. The primal shadow was not bothered by the darkness, not when She radiated so brilliantly from her inner light. She smiled and reached out with a memory to tug at one of Crimson’s radiant glowing aura lights as the heroine passed over her.

Crimson’s quarry slipped up, she heard another rustle of leaves and spotted the shape moving in the darkness. It was small but it was moving with intelligence and intention. “Come on out, buddy, I see you,” she taunted and lit up the bushes with a crimson glow.

A little puppy scooted out from the underbrush.

Crimson frowned, “You.” Her hand balled into a fist, “I remember you. Not that form, show me your true form.”

It obliged her, rippling outward until it grew into a growling beast of a dog with black and purple streaked fur. It’s powerful haunches rippled in the moonlight and it drew back as if to howl, but instead it mouth out the name, “Fuckpuppy!”

“I… remember,” Crimson froze for barely a moment before her entire body lit up in flames. A fiery baton materialized in her hand and eyes blazing with fierce action and justice, she dove forward, “MEGA BATON SMASH!”

The heroine was far too fast for the beast; She slammed into it in a flaming burst of magic. Just like she remembered, she defeated the beast. Last year she’d fought it, she remembered fighting it, but only briefly and she remembered the ending. She panted in exertion as she walked herself back through the events of that day. The class, the dog, then the fight. But there was more to it. She shook her head as strange images popped into and out of her mind. Her classmates all fucking, the dog sitting before her, and the dog’s red cock popped out.

“No, I beat you. I fought you and won,” she laughed out in relief, “Ha, I beat you, just like last time. I won, I have my powers and they work and I won!”

“Great job Crimson Spirit! I believe in you!” Magical GIrl Azure was there in her old costume from their time in Europe and America with the flowy pants and her old glow. The Yellow Rose stood next to her applauding in her funky yellow wrestler’s mask.

Crimson beamed a giant grin back at her proud friends and threw her fist up in the air, “Yeah!”

An echoed voice taunted her from the darkness behind her. Crimson turned to see a woman draped in dark shadows, “That’s not real you know.”

Crimson lit up in response bathing the shadowed woman in light, “Who’s there? Who are you?”

The red lights lit up to reveal a girl floating in the air just like she’d been when she hunted the fuckpuppy. The pale skinned girl had long dark locks that mirrored her own blond ones. She wore a the briefest of cheer tops, the black shell barely covered her smallish breasts and prominently advertised her lack of bra with the delicate curves that rose uncovered from her based torso. The skirt she wore, also black with gold trim, was so short as to invite comparison to an oversized headband. The only way she could be sure it was supposed to be a skirt was the way it ruffled showing even more that she didn’t want to see. “So lame. You know that’s not how it happened. You’re remembering it all wrong.”

“Remembering what? And who are you supposed to be, like, Super Ho-bag?”

The dark haired girl chuckled, “God, you really do sound like a ditz don’t you?”

Her abs were lean and athletic reminding her of the vision she had with the girl who was in an orgy. It hadn’t been her dumb bitch of an ex-roommate, it was this idiot! “It was you wasn’t it? You’re the one doing this stuff to me!”

The girl in dark hair threw up her hands, “Guilty! You got me.”

Crimson turned to her allies, “She’s the one, she’s the big bad guy, come on guys, let’s beat her!”

Azure gave her a thumbs up, “You can do it Crimson.”

Crimson nodded to herself, “I can. I totes can. Alright, super-ho, let’s go.”

“Yes, let’s. But first, you screwed up the memory, and you know what happens to memories that get repressed, don’t you?”

“They go away and get forgotten?”

The dark ho-bag shook her head and pointed back to where the fuckpuppy had been. A vapor was filling the air with a scent that triggered a memory, a phantom sensation bringing her back in time to that day. She sniffed it again automatically, it wasn’t the charred remains of a beast she’d toasted, it was different, tangy and pungent. She sniffed deeply, trying to pinpoint the scent in her memory. She remembered the classroom full of students kissing and touching. She remembered her own body coming alive and that scent. Oh my, that delicious scent filling her nose and mind.

A growl came from behind the trees, startling the young heroine. A giant beast emerged, much bigger than the fuck puppy she felled. It met her gaze at eye level, the giant purple beast of a dog had to be at least 6 feet tall and more than twice that long. Fear tried to grip Crimson’s heart, but she knew what to do. Crimson grew into a fiery blaze summoning the baton for a flaming, “BATON SMA—”

The baton stopped inches away from the beast’s head as the Dark Ho-Bag stopped it with her bare hands. Crimson looked at it and then at her in stunned confusion. It should have obliterated her, instead the fires still raged, but the magic of the goddess didn’t seem to hurt the Dark One.

“Naughty naughty,” she teased. She plucked the baton right out of Crimson’s shocked fingers which had gone numb in fear. Mists continued to emanate from the giant beast while the woman twirled Crimson’s own power baton in her fingers, making it glow brighter and dimmer with a giggle. “No cheating.”

“What? How?” Fear’s cold fingers took hold of Crimson’s heart.

“You can’t hurt me with this, silly,” the dark girl teased as if to a child. The Dark One shoved her hard in the chest.

Crimson stumbled back, tripping over her own feet and landing squarely on her bottom with a thump and a groan. She choked in a breath of air thick as syrup and took it in gulps. Even her eyes stung with the perfumed thickness of it, she blinked and wiped them trying to clear her head of the strange headiness. Whatever the fuckpuppy had been giving off was nothing compared to this. Before she’d had a chance to think, the beast stood over her it’s scent overwhelming her, driving her body to heat.

“No, oh no, I can’t- have help- Help!”

It’s reply came as a low rumble, “Fuckdog.”

“I need to fight you,” she complained, sucking in more gasps of aphrodisiac air. She could feel the insidious gas working through her body willing her into heat. Her memory flashed back to seeing the fuck puppy sitting and offering its cock. She remembered the feeling of delicious surrender when she offered herself to it. Her legs had fallen open without conscious thought. “Wait, I don’t want—” Her words died in her throat. She lost the will to lie, her body ached to be filled.

Crimson was panting, the mist no longer stung her eyes. They took on a pinkish hue as they glazed over, “Please.” It was all she could manage to say, though she was so confused as to what should follow it. Should she be begging for its huge doggy-cock just like she had when she was back in the classroom? Should she be begging to be let go so she could find another student to cram his hard cock in her? Wait that wasn’t what she was supposed to do, but she needed something hard and thick inside her. The dog hadn’t moved to take her at all, it merely stood menacingly over her filling her lungs with more pheromones.

The heroine’s body writhed beneath the dog until her hips started thrusting up. Down below, her eyes grew wide and glazed as the giant thing came out of its sheath and into view. She saw it and was struck with sheer craving for it. Red, fleshy, pulsing, and perfect, it was huge, so enormous there was no way she could ever get it inside of her.

“Fuckdog!” it growled and pumped its cock out to full size laying it down upon the heroine’s chest.

The weight of it made Crimson strain for breath, but her legs did not care. They wrapped around the giant meat shaft and she hugged her whole body to it. Looped and delirious with pheromone induced lust, the Crimson Spirit writhed against the warm moist pillar of cockmeat.

Fuckdog sat back lifting the crushing weight off her slim body leaving a trail of goo slinking back down to her panting body. Her eyes hazed in lust, she climbed up, clinging to it. She had nothing but the thought of flesh on her bare skin driving her to get up. She reached underneath to tear down her slipshorts, but blessedly found there were none there. Even her panties dissipated as she threw her leg over the cock. All reasonable thought gone, the Crimson Spirit mounted the giant seesaw of a cock squashed her bare pussy into the moist hardness of flesh. She shuddered in disgusted delight at the pressure of it, gritting her teeth in her own shamelessness. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she should stop if only she didn’t want it so badly.

The Crimson Spirit had mounted the cock, facing away from the giant beast, but it didn’t seem to mind. Like a horse, she rode it, thrusting her hips on it and squeezing every bit of pleasure she could out of it. The dark haired girl must have had a similar idea because she mounted it right in front of her. She stared into Crimson’s glazed eyes with her own eyes tinged in lust as well. Just as Crimson was doing, the dark girl obscenely grinded her wet lips against the fleshpole and smiled at Crimson, “Isn’t it perfect.”

“Oh yes, oh god!”

The dark haired girl with dark lipstick and pale skin purred and flipped up her cheer top to reveal her small breasts and utterly piqued nipples. “Oh you should try this, I love it.” She tweaked her own nipples as she rode the cock.

Crimson’s eyes flashed over to Azure and the Rose who kept cheering her on, “Fight it, Crimson!” “We believe in you!”

But she didn’t want to fight it. It felt too good to fight. Instead she reached up and pulled off her cheer top and again for the tight mock turtleneck underneath tossing them aside into dissipation and she tugged at her own nipples just as her captor was doing to herself. ‘I just need to cum,’ she told herself. ‘If I can just cum, I can think straight again and I can fight.’

“That’s it, we just need a nice good cum to make things all better,” the dark girl licked her lips in lust thrusting herself harder against it. The arousal was clearly getting to her foe. Crimson found herself entranced by the undoubtedly sexy girl in front of her.

Aroused by the friction and the strange pornographic show in front of her, Crimson’s body surged, her nethers jittering in titillation until she toppled over into a crescendo of lust. As she greyed out, she flashed back to a memory of the fuckpuppy plunging in and out of her over and over as she shuddered in fucklust. Crimson’s bleary pink tinged eyes returned from sightless memories to see her friends no longer cheering her. She’d had her orgasm, she should be able to think straight now, except that she couldn’t.

Instead of cheering, she could clearly see the disgust in their eyes as they watched her continue to fuck the giant dogcock.

“No, it’s not, I’m not, oh god it,” she stammered trying to explain to them, but they kept looking on in disgust.

A finger on her cheek turned her back to the dark girl, “Don’t worry about them, you’re with me now.”

She blinked, her vision going back to the day she’d fought the puppy. It had fucked her. She remembered clearly, it had fucked her, and she’d let it. Not just let it, she wanted it so badly. Crimson trembled at the memory of how badly she needed to get fucked by that demon dog. How could she have forgotten? She hadn’t even stopped after one good cum, like she promised herself she would. The fucking continued long after she’d been reduced to a drooling fuck puddle.

Crimson whined and thrust herself anew on the giant cock. The look Azure had given her stung, but not so much to make her stop getting this wonderful flesh on her body. She didn’t care how disgusted her friends were with her. She remembered the orgasms and she wanted more. She wanted to get lost in the pleasure again. Her flesh, her body craved the fulfilment of their purpose, the delicious carnal ecstasy of flesh meeting with flesh and bodies merging together. The Crimson Spirit, that stupid immature idea of a superheroine, didn’t exist to Kristen anymore. All that was left was her, the throbbing pervert lurching towards climax again.

Crimson continued to ride the cock to another crescendo, she didn’t even care when her friends turned away from her in disgust and left her. She just wanted the next orgasm. And the next. And the next…

Kristen Flint shot up. Tendo Aoi was calling her name back by the camp. The sun streamed down through the leaves around her. She spit out the leaf that found its way into her mouth and groaned at the pain of being awake. Kristen’s legs were sore, but she stumbled to her feet trying to gathering up her wits and dusting off her clothes. Her shirt clung to as many leaves and twigs as it could even as it flopped out loosely open. If she’d been wearing shorts they’d come off sometime in her squirming in the night. She pulled her hair back and breathed in deeply of the clean forest air trying to gather her sanity despite the cool air against her exposed lower body. Fearful of having to explain her attire, she transformed and flew back.

“We need to go now!” Aoi was urgent and insistent. Yellow Rose has transformed and waited patiently.

“What’s going on?”

“Helicopters,” Yellow Rose answered with a nonchalant finger to the air.

Crimson heard a far off barely audible rumble. Aoi transformed into Magical Girl Azure, but the sight made Crimson balk. She was in her more adult uniform with the bolero jacket and flowing blue pants. It was just like the vision she saw last night. But that hadn’t happened, it was a dream or a vision, not real, right?

“Crimson-chan?”

The sounds of nature dropped away, replaced by the chopping of helicopter blades. A tinny megaphoned voice called out, “Tendo Aoi and accomplices, this is the police. You are under arrest for assault and resisting arrest. Put your hands up and kneel on the ground now.”

The three looked quickly and spotting movement in the trees. Yellow demanded, “How did they find us?”

“I do not know,” Azure replied, mentally ticking off the locations of those she could see.

“Don’t look at me,” Crimson complained.

Up in one of the choppers, most of the Meiyo Sentai sat waiting to descend. Red, Black, Yellow, Green, and even the freshly recovered Blue waited. Through their awkward looking headsets on top of their helmets, they received the word, “Fugitive spotted. That’s excellent work, Meiyo Sentai Black.”

Black downplayed it as was customary, but he smiled under his helmet. The Major had the intel, and passed it on to Black so he could get credit for it. Perhaps it was a bit dishonest, but that was how people got promotions in the real world. Black looked at Red and wondered if he would take on the red suit when he was leading the squad.

It was difficult to see clearly with the foliage, but they couldn’t miss the flashes of brilliant color through the trees. The girls were moving. Green watched intently, hoping that they’d surrender. Now she knew that there were at least 2 Magical Girls which matched the reports from Interpol. The second was likely German. She didn’t know much about what they were facing, but her gut twisted in two fold ways. The first hoping that they wouldn’t have to go down and fight the superpowered woman, the second feared that even if she was brave enough to, she wasn’t even sure if they would be on the right side. Black was certain, as was Blue who pointed when he saw movement.

Swat was moving in. They watched with the loudness of the chopper drowning out all other sound. There was a blue flash then the movement stopped. A few muzzle flashes went off. The team waited.

“Fall back, fall back!” The order came out over all frequencies, and the chopper began to turn away.

Black turned on his mic, “Pilot, stop, don’t pull out.”

“I have orders, sir.”

“Wait, just let us down, then go.”

“There’s no where to set down, sir.”

Black looked to Red who nodded, “Bring the plane as close to the tree line as you can, that’s an order.”

“Yessir.”

Azure looked at the pile of freshly soaked guns she’d swept up with a bit of concern.

Yellow Rose gawked, “I can do that?!”

“Your powers will be different, but with more control, you will be able to do much.”

“Is that it? Is it over?” Crimson asked hopefully.

“No, we still need to find the Meiyo Sentai. They need our help, and they don’t even know it.”

Red spoke to his team as they approached, “Cuffs at the ready. We don’t know how powerful they are. But we do know if you cuff them, they lose their powers. Move fast and be efficient.”

His voice called out, amplified by the suit, “Tendo Aoi, this is Meiyo Sentai Red. Surrender now.”

She looked with eyes so wide and bright, Crimson thought she looked like she’d won the lottery. Azure called back, “Red-sama, we’re here to help you.”

“Like you helped yourself out of custody? Those guards were honorable policemen.”

“You don’t understand, there is something greater happening here. Please, we must be able to find a way to trust each other. There is a demon about who corrupts humans and uses them for evil. We must find him and stop him.”

“I am not a demon.”

“I know that, Red-sama, but I must be sure you are not controlled.”

The girls waited in silence. Red ordered his team to hold. “I am coming out alone.” True to his word, he stepped forward with his hands up. “How can you be sure that I am not controlled. Tell me how to earn your trust that I have not already done through years of service to our nation.”

The other two magical girls fell back behind Azure who smiled with the face of kindness and innocence. “I can cleanse you through the Goddess Estra’s powers and remove any demonic corruption. With your permission, sir.”

“What assurances do I have that you won’t corrupt me with this power.”

“The Goddesses don’t corrupt people,” Crimson jumped in angrily.

“Perhaps, but I don’t know that. Maybe they are corrupting you, changing you for some purpose unknown to you.”

Crimson flashed with anger, “They would never!” Her body flared with magic, and Yellow had to grab her fist to keep her from moving forward. With effort, Crimson restrained herself.

“Your German friend is a bit of a hothead.”

Azure raised her hand, to stop the commentary, “Red, I can give no guarantees, but only plead you, let me do this and you will have my trust. You know my name and that of my family, it is in their honor that I beg you, sir.”

He stopped and nodded. She did come from a good Japanese family. “Very well.”

The team watched in silence as the girl called Mahou Bishojou Mizudori performed some kind of ritual gathering waters that enveloped their captain. He’d ordered them to stay put so they did not try to stop it. Silently, Black gave signals to the others.

Waters rose about the captain, lifting him up in their buoyancy. The magics flowed around him as Estra’s cleansing waters bubbled and swirled. Azure felt his emotions, his love for his wife and children, and his deep loyalty to the country and culture. She felt the deeply intense fear but more than that, the overriding sense of duty he felt and the bravery and courage he mustered for this very moment. The faith in his heart was strong, he was uncorrupted. She pulled the waters back and cried out in joy to the girls, “He’s clean.”

Crimson blinked, accustomed to seeing Azure be the uncomposed one. Azure ran up to the Captain and gave a deep bow, “Red-sama, you have my trust, you are a brave and kind man, truly a worthy leader of the Meiyo Sentai.” Her eyes watered up in admiration.

The Captain was stunned at the turn around, but regained his bearings quickly, “Then you will surrender, Aoi?”

“I will do as you say sir, but after we cleanse the rest of the Sentai. We must find the corruption and its source.”

“But there is no corruption, you said it yourself, I am clean.”

“Yes, Red-sama, you are clean, but the others…”

Yellow and Crimson watched the back and forth. Yellow Rose muttered, “Is this love fest getting us anywhere?” Crimson just shrugged.

Black saw the opportunity. He gave the go signal. Blue ran out and slammed into the Yellow Rose, knocking her over and Black flew in to kick Crimson in the back sending her stumbling forward. In the tumult, Yellow Sentai scrambled in and managed to get cuffs on Yellow Rose, and screamed in delight, “I did it!”

Green hesitated, but tried to run in on Crimson, but she turned with rage in her eyes and knocked her back with a single blast of heat she felt though the suit.

“No, don’t!” Azure screamed at Crimson, “No powers against them.”

Crimson was about to make a case, when she saw the Yellow Rose in trouble. The trouble didn’t last when the buff latina in the Wrestling mask threw off both her attackers and then ripped herself out of the handcuffs snapping them with a single ping.

The Sentai regrouped and pressed their attack on Crimson and Yellow Rose, but their martial arts and acrobatic leaps met with blocks and counters that knocked them back. The Magical girls were clearly holding back, but each time the Sentai were knocked down, they got back up.

“Are they ever going to get tired?” Crimson complained. Yellow shrugged.

Red yelled out, “Stop it, all of you that’s an order!”

Like a gavel coming down from the sky, Meiyo Sentai Pink landed on the ground on one knee in superhero pose. She shocked everybody as she stood up on one leg posed like a cutesy pop idol and sang out in a sunny voice, “When there is injustice, Meiyo Sentai Pink is here to help!”

Yellow Rose groaned, “Well come on, this is ridiculous. Now, I have to knock her down too?”

“Pink-chan,” Red gasped in awe.

Yellow approached her ready to topple her over with a gentle shove, when Pink singsonged, “Idol spinkick!” She spun about and flung her hands in the air in exuberance while her other leg fanned out and walloped the Yellow Rose. To everyone’s shock, the Yellow Rose went flying back and slamming into a tree.

Black shouted out, “Great job, Pink!” The rest of her team cheered her on and fell in behind her.

“I think it’s time to get this show started,” she sang out in the voice of her old idol self. It was her signature phrase at the start of every concert. Saying it again gave her such joy you could see it in her saunter straight toward Azure.

Crimson stepped in her way, but the Pink soldier sang out, “Sexy sweep,” and spun out catching Crimsons legs and flipping her completely. She followed it up with a “Booty Bump,” and popped her booty out knocking Crimson in the chest as she tried to get up and sent her flying as well.

“How is she doing that?” Green marvelled with Yellow.

Blue just added, “Wow.”

“Looks like your friends are done, ready for a duet?” She teased Azure.

Azure put herself between Red and Pink, “Red-sama, she’s been corrupted!”

“Are you taking the Captain as a hostage? That’s not right, come on why don’t we,” she broke out into song.

“Dance under the moonlight and the summer breeze

Tangled under cover of the cherry trees

If your start to worry, I’ll put you at ease

Because summer is for lovers when you’re young and free!”

With every lyric, she launched into attacks. Azure dodged and blocked as best she could, but Pink was fast and strong. Much faster than any of the other Sentai.

“Young and Free, Young and Free

Living in the summer when you’re Young and Free

A taste you a taste of me, the lights don’t stop what they can’t see.”

Crimson and Yellow rose to their feet as none of the other sentai moved to restrain them. The crowd watched Pink put Magical Girl Azure on the ropes all the while singing her group’s top 20 hit from years ago.

“That’s it, I’m done,” Crimson announced, “Mega Fire Punch!”