The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light: Season 2

Episode 5 — The Journey to Freedom

(mc, cb, f, ex)

The news reports went viral making the international media take notice. Not only was it a confirmation of magic, but a real superheroine had people everywhere talking. Even the European media had interest after some of the stories from the previous year. But the juiciest part of the story was the unmasking of the superheroine.

Tendo Aoi, language tutor, was taken into custody. When she’d been cuffed and lost her transformation, everything she’d been storing in the pocket universe fell out as well. Her phone, her purse, a change of clothes, and her keys had all fallen around her and had been taken up as evidence. She’d no chance of anonymity. Instead she’d been questioned and told she needed to confess to multiple counts of being a vigilante. Worse yet, she couldn’t transform, nor even sense the presence of the goddess in the universe.

She sat dejected in a mostly bare room with gray walls and a ticking fluorescent light overhead. She tried to distract herself from her growling stomach by fiddling with her fingernails. They had her facing a mirror with the door behind her leaving her alone with only her own lonely reflection. In one corner was a lifeless TV, in the other was a ceiling mounted camera with a red light that remained steadily lit.

When he burst through the door with a chuckle it startled her from the silent suffering. “Well look what we have here, this should be fun.” She held her tongue hoping to get a sense of what they wanted, or perhaps at least get some food. A man in the purple suit came into view, “Looks like we have a lying criminal who refuses to cooperate.”

“Please sir, may I have some food?”

He smiled at her with attempted kindness, but there was a coldness behind his eyes that filled her with dread, “Of course, my dear Aoi-chan. We’d be monsters if we kept you starved. Just sign here and we’ll be right out.” He laid papers in front of her. It only took a moment to recognize them as a confession.

“I am sorry, sir, I can not sign those.”

“No, I didn’t think you would right away. I think I would have been disappointed if you did. Perhaps we should get started with introductions. I am called Major Nakamoto Nao and I am really earnest. Unlike you, I won’t lie to you. I am going to tell you the truth so that you can make the right decisions. I am really here to help.”

“This does not feel like help,” she said raising her shackled wrists.

He smiled, “That’s for my protection. Suspects can be wily and dangerous, you know. No, I think you’ll be in cuffs for a very long time. I did say I was here to help, so let me begin. You should confess to these charges so that we can protect you.”

She scowled at him.

“You see, we’re not the only law enforcement agency who has wanted to talk to you. Interpol has many questions for you about a series of events in Germany. Oh, I see that picked up your attention. Tendo Aoi, according to our records, you spent a little bit of time travelling last year didn’t you? Quite interesting. I would rather be here in Japan than in a prison in Europe.”

She did not speak. It had already been a mistake to let her concern show when he mentioned Europe. She had to be strong.

“Yes, from what I see from them, there were similar events there, fires and destruction. Some reported a blue girl—I assume that meant you—along with a fiery accomplice. Accomplice. How interesting.”

She’d seen enough from the Major. He was the kind of man who was interested in only getting the win, not concerned with justice. She decided she’d be better off talking to heroes. “Where are the Meiyo Sentai?”

“Asking questions now?”

“I will only speak to them,” she buttressed herself with hope and faith in their goodness.

“I could summon them here if that’s what you really want. But I am not certain you’d be pleased when they arrived.” He got up and strolled over to the TV sitting inert up in the corner. He produced a disk and slid it into the TV which came to life.

News reports came on showing interview after interview of the Meiyo Sentai alleging her involvement in the attacks. Even the news casters had started to turn. They showed Meiyo Sentai Pink up on crutches talking with a pained voice about her desire to get back into fighting shape to be ready to capture the monsters the next time. Asked about the magical girl she only said that anyone who consorted with monsters was a criminal and that she believed in justice and the good people of the Japanese Police force. Meiyo Sentai Black was the most vicious, though. He accused her of lying about divinity. He insisted that she had technology that she needed to share with the Japanese Military and that doing so was the only way to ensure Japanese security. He said the lies she spread about being God’s chosen were like the Western King’s who claimed Divine Right. The fervor in his accusations drew his voice to rage, but when he spoke, Aoi knew he’d be changing minds.

The major switched the screen back off. “I could let it go on, but I think I have made my point.”

Hot tears dripped into her hands silently.

His pernicious smile crept across his face, “There we go. Just let it all out. No one is coming to save you now. Just sign the papers and I will make sure you are well fed and kept here in Japan.”

His body suddenly stiffened and he let out a muffled grunt. It had only been a moment, but she saw something in him change. He was suddenly rushed, “Well you should think- ahem- about that—erm- young lady.” The major rushed out of the room leaving her in tears and puzzled.

Just outside, Earnest B’logthshlok grunted as his body twisted, jerked, and folded itself back out of this reality and back to the demon realm. “Drat! I was having so much fun!” He only regretted that he didn’t have more time to torment her. He knew he wouldn’t be able to muster another appearance as the Major for a while. It was a shame, but it didn’t matter. His other project was getting to the point of self motivation now. Her envy for her living counterpart was motivation enough even without his disembodied guidance. He smiled to himself, their energies tasted absolutely delicious!

MIAMI

Kristen was beside herself. She’d made a mess of things at the party, but she didn’t care about that. She had seen Aoi’s face plastered on the TV as a Superheroine Revealed. The look of fear and shock on her mentor’s face as she was cuffed and changed back was terrifying. Those Sentai were bad news. She knew Aoi hadn’t meant to drop her transformation. There was no way any of this was really voluntary. Magical Girl Azure was in trouble and it was up to her to save her.

Sarah poked her head in to see Kristen packing a bag. “Uhm, Kristen, we need to talk.”

“Not right now, Sarah.”

“Uhm, it kind of can’t wait.”

Exasperated, Kristen snapped, “What, what is it that’s so damn important?”

She looked pained but she responded, “just, come out okay?”

Her roommates were all waiting to ambush her. Hailey was clearly the ringleader. “We need to have a serious conversation about your behavior.” They ran down a litany of grievances including antisocial behavior, weird sex noises at night, and violence referring to the kicked in door.

“Are you done?”

Hailey sneered at her, “Don’t you get it? You are not welcome here. We don’t want you here, Hell, I don’t even feel safe with you here.”

“That’s great, well, I am sorry that you feel so threatened by someone looking out for you that—“

“You kicked my boyfriend’s door in. What are you even talking about lookin’ out for for me? We’ve been nothing but nice to you, but this needs to end.”

Sarah diplomatically offered, “We don’t think this is really working out. Maybe should strongly consider finding another place?”

“Thanks, I’ll look into it,” Kristen turned around to head back to her room.

“We’re not done.”

“I am,” Kristen sauntered back out with her backpack full of clothes and basic necessities. “I have got more important things to worry about than this catty bullshit. Later bitches.”

Outside, she wished she’d done something more. Maybe melted all of Hailey’s makeup into a colored puddle or something. It wouldn’t have been a good use of the Goddesses power though. Ooh, maybe she could melt her stupid decorative carved soap display in the bathroom into a puddle.

No, she couldn’t worry about pettiness now. That whole scene actually made things easier. She couldn’t afford to hang around the school where weird visions kept messing with her. She needed help, and Azure needed her help even more. It was time for the Magical Girls of Light to get back together.

Of course the airport wasn’t helpful. First, she lacked cash for a ticket, second she didn’t have a travel VISA approved. The nice representative from the airline explained in great detail why she wasn’t going anywhere and Kristen cursed. She left the airport and headed towards the highway. It was time to stop thinking like a student and start thinking like a Heroine. She took a deep breath and let the Goddess infuse her. In a flash, the Crimson Spirit appeared, her attire gleamed with power. The gloves that adorned her hands had knuckle pads that matched her anger. The Crimson Spirit was ready for a fight. Her powers had been failing her before but now she felt clarity.

“It’s time to take to the sky!” The Crimson Spirit lifted off and flew west in a blaze.

The Shade of a girl watched Her fly off with power and despaired. She tried to follow, but she could not move so fast.

The voice returned to her, “Did you lose the red one?”

“Yes, help me follow her,” she whispered harshly.

“Of course I will help you. But don’t follow her. I can take you to where she will go.” The joy in his voice settled her. The voice was never wrong and always found Her.

Crimson never saw her shadow looking on. Instead she focused on moving forward. That scene back at the apartment gnawed at her. Hailey’s words cut, but it was Tabitha’s silence that hurt. She really had no friends back there. But who’s fault was that? She was sure it was Hailey in the vision, wasn’t she? Except, the more she let herself thing about it the more she remembered the girl’s torso with tight ab muscles. Hailey didn’t have abs like that. Kristen did, but she didn’t expect that the vision was of herself, was it? She thought her friend was in trouble but it seems that she was wrong both about her being in trouble and her being a friend. Crimson’s stomach twisted in anxiety as she obsessed over the conversation again hearing her words.

“Whatever, I don’t care,” she announced into the buffeting wind.

Trying to think of anything else, she realized that she hadn’t bothered to bring any of her books or homework. The thought hadn’t even crossed her mind, she just left. Then again, the entire concept of school felt unimportant in the wake of her friend in trouble. Her parents would not forgive a second time bailing out on school. They didn’t have the kind of money to pay for an education she wasn’t getting. She realized as she watched the country fly by below that in that one decision, she’d given up on college.

“I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care,” she insisted to no one and flew in a glowing red ball of magical fire blowing past the sound barrier without a second thought. She calmed down somewhere over the Pacific Ocean, and was ready for bed by the time she got to Japan. She checked her app for the pinned location of Tendo Aoi’s apartment and flew to the apartment window. It lacked a true balcony, but the modest apartment at least had a window into the bedroom. The police had ransacked the place but at least they hadn’t taken anything she needed. The refrigerator was stocked and the bed was still comfy.

A shadowed presence waited for her in the bedroom. She wanted to touch Her mind so badly, but the she waited. She needed to find a moment when the colors of her mind were more ready. She waited all through the night.

The next day was rescue day. The only problem was, Kristen had no idea where to look. She’d been hoping that just being in Japan would allow her to speak the language like it did for Azure and it was time to test that theory. Sadly, the newspaper looked like gibberish until she transformed, then they read like plain english. She did as much research as she could in the apartment until she felt like she had a possibility. There was a police station nearby where the press conference was held where she was taken. That was the first place to check. She transformed back into herself and dressed in Tendo Aoi’s dowdiest clothes. Being dressed in Miami summer attire was probably not the best thing for a tall blond to do in Japan if she wanted to blend in. Even if Aoi was shorter, her frumpy style offered plenty of cover. She topped it off with a pair of sunglasses and a bandana to cover up her hair. No one would mistake her for an asian, but she may get along with less attention.

With hope in her heart, Kristen managed to get herself squeezed into the packed commuter train. The presence that had been following her smiled and the lights darkened around Kristen. She noticed it, but no one else seemed to react, she she shrugged it off.

Despite the crowd, Kristen felt settled. She was slightly taller than most of the people around her. After one stop more people pressed in pushing bodies closer. The quarters were tight, so she didn’t expect there was anything odd going on when she felt the hand on her thigh. She stood facing the darkened window of the train with bodies close around her staring at her own darkened reflection. She had a long ride ahead so she tried to zone out, but she noticed something strange. In the glass she saw the reflection of the hand against her thigh and it wasn’t incidental contact. The man was caressing her, the nerve of these people. Angrily she slapped his hand away only to have a few people turn her disapproving stares. She started to speak up but English wasn’t going to get her very far.

Seconds later the hand was back, but this time she noted another strange thing. In the mirror the hand was grabbing her rough—but she didn’t feel a rough grab. Confused, she took off the shades to get a better look and saw her reflection looking back at her with a smile on her own shadowy face.

“No, no, no, not now, please not now,” she whispered to herself garnering her more disapproving looks. She shook her head to her reflection, but it responded with a nod. Kristen stiffened, but her reflection winked at her. She watched, no stifling her responses as the man’s hand openly groped her thigh and moved to the bottom of her skirt.

She stared at her reflection knowing it was a hallucination or vision or something, knowing that she needed to not react. But her other was enjoying the attention. Her other bent forward and thrust her bottom out to the man and bit her lip. She watched more hands go to her body, and in the tight squeeze, her skirt was rising.

Now she could feel the hands on her body, just as her reflection was showing her. They were lifting her skirt and getting fingers underneath to start teasing her bare skin. When she felt fingers get too close to her privates she yelped and twisted, bumping into the other passengers. She felt helpless as they shook their head at her while she felt the groping continue.

She couldn’t move at all, meanwhile more hands had started touching her. In the mirror, her own hands came up and undid the buttons on her blouse. Her reflection licked her lips in lust. Kristen’s eyes locked in on her own lips and involuntarily moistened her own. Button after button came loose exposing her bra and apple sized breasts beneath to the train. She was feeling more confused, knowing if she were to look down she’d see her shirt wasn’t undone, but she could feel the relief of the cool air on them in the more and more oppressive heat of the tightly packed train.

Lips came down upon her reflection’s neck making her squirm in delight, those self same lips teasing her own body. She tried not to respond, not to move, but holding in the reaction while watching herself getting off were throwing her mind into a tizzy. She could feel the rising in her own body along with a tingling excitement. Despite her silent pleas, her own hands pulled open her bra giving more hands free access to fondle her.

She stifled a moan and pulled the bandana off her hair to cool off. Her legs weakening, she braced her arms against the top of the window to steady herself. Silently stuck, she watched and felt hands now openly rubbing up and down her heating panties.

‘It’s not real, it’s just a hallucination, this isn’t really happening,’ Kristen looked over to the side to see the bored passengers pointedly ignoring her. Her skin had flushed to a color of lust and her forehead glistened from her own internal heats.

Those lips, those damnable lips kept tasting the nape of her neck and robbing her of rational thought. She needed to focus on her mission and not those fingers rubbing her soaking panties. She looked pleadingly at her own reflection who looked herself to be lost in desire.

Panicking, she watched her own panties drop to the floor and her reflection step out of them. Hands had hiked her skirt up and she saw the shadow of a man behind her.

“No,” she whispered, “please not that, I can’t…” she was torn between the mortification of being caught cumming in public and the desire for the relief of a hard cock filling her completely. She watched her own reflection nod a yes to the man behind her. She darker self bent forward and reached down to guide his throbbing cock to her dripping eager pussy.

Her own face looked back to her smiling and nodding yes. She could feel it teasing her. No, she could feel her own hand guiding it to tease her. She was directly stimulating herself with the man’s hard phallus. She caught her own eyes again. She nodded to herself again, but she tried not to respond to her own teasing. She laughed at herself in silent mockery and grinded even more against the cock at her entrance promising pleasure.

In the middle of a crowded Japanese train, the miasma of feminine arousal ripened. Some of the travelers had begun to twitch or squint recognizing the pungent scent. A blonde woman was squirming, and the men next to her started to recognize the sounds of muffled desire.

The teasing was perfect giving getting her more worked up, and she kept looking to herself nodding. Kristen wanted it, consequences be damned the feeling of that flesh was driving her mad with desire. She tried to thrust back but her shadow denied her the pleasure. She looked at herself pleading and found her eyes nodding again. She responded with a nod of her own which made her shadow self smile large and thrust her hips back. The ghostly phallus plunged into her drawing a yelp from her lips. She felt hands possessively gripping her hips and the strong pounding vibration of hips against her bottom as the shadowed man in the mirror thrust into her body. Kristen bit her lip trying to stifle the sounds of her own passion. Her own face looked back at her in debauched enjoyment sending thrills into her as she was taken so magnificently.

Her mind muddled in lust she let her gaze drift and saw the man standing next to her. For the first time, she noticed he was staring at her mouth agape. Her own eyes lidded with lust, it struck her that he was so close, she could almost kiss him. Another thrust elicited a moan from her wet lips and she thrust her hips back bumping into another man. More eyes turned to her, looking in shock as they watched this strange blond woman, now obviously the source of that pungent smell.

Feeling emboldened, the man that she had knocked bumped her back, but the rutting blond only moaned out, “Yes, oh fuck!”

A woman on the train called out, “Chikan!” Instantly, the bodies around her pressed outward making space for Kristen. The men had their hands up and all the commuters searched for the molester.

But their eyes only saw the blond woman rutting and twisting, her voice rising as the invisible penis kept thrusting inside her. With more space, she arched her back and thrust back against the cock that filled her. Kristen was mad with lust as she felt it harden inside her. Her own passions got away from her and her orgasm shuddered through her hard. Kristen’s creamy thighs jammed together and her cunt spasmed trying to hold in a cock that wasn’t there. Her own voice rang out in the train car while her reflection perfectly matched her lustful face.

“Hentai!” The word shot out as an accusation. More and more people whispered and the word was flung at her again, “Hentai! Baka!”

The train had come to a stop at the next station and Kristen stumbled out of it on orgasmically weakened legs. She had to catch her breath, she had to calm down and find a way out of this stupid vision she was having. She had to keep going, she couldn’t let this stop her. It was time for the Crimson Spirit. The doors closed leaving the crowd with only a drenched pair of panties on the floor of the train to remind them of the horny american pervert.

Still in the interrogation room, Tendo Aoi sat dejected and hungry, but she picked her head up when she heard a commotion. There were the sounds of a scuffle outside and a female cry followed by a male grunt. Her heart rose, even though she could feel no presence of the Goddess, she knew she could count on her friend and ally the Crimson Spirit. The door swung open with a kick and a gleaming woman strode in.

“Eres la majica chica Azul?”

She couldn’t understand the woman in yellow, but she hoped for the best. The golden light died down and Tendo Aoi could see her rescuer better. She was a tawny brown skinned woman wearing a skin tight gold and white leotard. A gleaming sun beamed from her belt buckle and yellow rose designs adorned her shoulder straps. She wore lace-up golden boots with white capped toes and on top, a mask that opened below to free her mouth and chin and opened above to allow her gleaming sunny yellow hair stream back in thick waves. Her eye holes were large and stylized with thick white borders with her golden yellow eyes shining bright, “I don’t understand, are you with Crimson?”

The woman in yellow took Azure’s wrists in her hands and pulled at the cuffs, but the cuffs held firm puzzling her would be rescuer.

“Vamos a ver si todavia funciona,” she shook out her shoulders in preparation and focused on on her fist. Slowly she opened it, her concentration showing on her forehead. Bit by bit, light collected in the palm of her hand until there was a warbling glow. Furiously, she slapped her open hand on the the cuffs which came to life, whipping out and recoiling against the light’s power and releasing Tendon Aoi in the process. Both girls watched with eyes as wide as wells and mouths agape. The animated handcuffs morphed into black tormented flesh shrieking like a dying animal before smoking back into a normal pair of handcuffs finally landing inert on the floor.

“Oh… oh… oh my goddess!” A simple blue teardrop pendant that had been hanging about her neck lifelessly suddenly glowed. Blue energies swirled about Aoi as she slowly levitated in the air. She could suddenly feel the healing and nurturing presence of the Estra. Slowly her body glowed brighter being reinfused with the magics that had been ripped so painfully from her before. Her clothes flared blue and disappeared, finally replaced with her true form. Back was her blue form fitting bodice with a pair of gold strips running along the top giving her full coverage.  The gold ran down her midline to a gold belt with a perfect blue raindrop buckle that echoed the pendant she’d been wearing.  Another shimmer brought back her blue bolero jacket with half sleeves and dark blue waterfall detail along the sides.  Her loose blue billowing Karate pants covered her down to her ending in ankle wraps and blue slippers.

“Yup, you’re Magical Girl Azure,” the woman in yellow announced to herself with a satisfied smile.

“Oh, goddess, thank you, thank you, and who are you?”

“I’m the Yellow Rose, but we can do introductions later, we need to go,” Yellow Rose insisted and beckoned. Azure followed her new friend, despite the guilt tugging at her heart seeing the guards getting up dazed. The pair flew out to the freedom of the daytime sky and Azure’s heart soared.

Down in the street below, an addled blond American girl had been whispering to herself about how to get out of the vision. But seeing the girls flying into the sky, shook her out of her preoccupation. In a flash she transformed and took off after them.

“Rose, thank you again, but how did you know to come?”

“Kiki told me that the Magical Girls of Light were in danger but didn’t tell me where you were. So I saw you on the news and I came. Now we need to find the other one.”

“Oh, I would call her, but the police took my phone.”

“Do you remember her number?”

“No. But I know she’s in America,” Azure offered.

“I guess we’re going back to America,” the Yellow Rose declared.

The red girl flying next to them asked, “Do we have to go back to America? I just flew all the way—” Magical Girl Azure didn’t let the Crimson spirit finish. She hugged her mid air and squeezed tight. “Hi Azure, miss me?”

“I was so worried! I was scared they’d taken the Goddess from you too. What are you doing here?”

“I came to rescue you, but I guess that was totally unnecessary. I’m glad you’re safe, Azure. Who’s the new girl?”

The Yellow Rose came to a stop and the heroines all exchanged their names and pleasantries. “Kiki told me you were in trouble, I’m glad to know that she was wrong.”

“Yeah, wrong…” Crimson swallowed her words. There’d be time soon enough. “I think we’d better find a place to talk.”