The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light: Season 2

Episode 10 — Reborn

(mc, cb, rb)

“No,” the Crimson Spirit stood in the middle of a shopping district surrounded by police and charred concrete. The word came out with force and mettle making some of the officers flinch. They held pat waiting for backup while phone calls and radio transmissions lit up and rang all over the wires. They could not hear the reply, they only heard the American girl speaking her foreign tongue.

“I said no, I’m done being a puppet. You do not control me, no one does!” Her voice shook with rage and her fist lit up to evidence her point.

“My dear, my friend, I’ve never tried to control you. Haven’t I always guided you? Haven’t I helped?”

Crimson furrowed her brow feeling her memories running in two parallel tracks. She did remember him and his voice. It was the voice that cradled her and brought her to herself. But she knew he was a demon and Kristen didn’t want to play any more.

He took her conflicted silence as license to continue, “You don’t have a lot of time, the tools of the goddess and their flunkies are coming. We need to talk and you need time to process. You don’t have to trust me, but you do need to get someplace safe.”

“Where the hell is safe? I’m not safe,” she threw her arms up.

“Let’s start with someplace where we can talk without people thinking you’re a crazy person, hmm? A lady on fire arguing with herself is bound to bring the wrong kind of attention.”

Crimson looked around and finally listened to the sirens that had been blaring all along. There were better places to be, she grudgingly conceded and took to the sky. Minutes later, she landed on the balcony/garden of a penthouse on top of a building. She opened the sliding glass door surprised to find it unlocked and strode in. The entire place gleamed with light, marble, bamboo with a mix of simplified opulence. No one seemed to be home, it was probably the second hangout for some CEO with more wealth than time. She shook her head and sashayed over behind the bar. “Well, might as well get a drink. If there was ever a time for it, right?”

“Why not,” the voice agreed.

“I wasn’t talking to you, limpdick.” she snapped back.

“Alright, you weren’t. But you must have some questions.”

She looked over a couple bottles of wine before picking one with a bird on the label, since it looked cute. “Yeah, I’m sure I do, but you aren’t going to give me the right answers.” She fiddled with the corkscrew until she managed to pop it open and splash the floor. She took a swig and a shuddered sigh. “Oh yeah.”

“Try me. I’ve been honest, haven’t I?”

“Okay, question numbero one...” she paused forming her words bathed in the acrid taste of red wine tannins. “What was I? That part of me that you called primal. Was I a ghost?”

“In a manner. Parts of you, experiences wrapped in sin formed magics. Your emotions and experiences are the sparks of creation in my realm. You were power that was being gathered by a demon.”

“You.”

“No.”

“Wait what? Then what happened?”

The voice chuckled, “I can honestly say I don’t know what happened, but the demon never got his feast.”

“So I’m like demon food? There’s a demon coming to eat me?” The voice paused, “Hello?”

“I can tell you,” it said with sincerity, “That the demon who fought with you will never bother you again.”

“How do you know that? How do I know that the Dark Trickster isn’t going to come back or that you aren’t him.”

“I don’t know about this Dark Trickster, but the Demon King that controlled the conduit will not bother you. I know this because I arranged to have his head removed.”

“Oh shit.” She plopped down on the couch with the bottle. “Okay, so maybe you have some balls. Alright, Mister disembodied badass,” she mocked taking on an exaggerated innocent little girl posture, “So what are you going to do to little old me now?”

“To you? I was hoping to do everything in my power to make your dreams come true.”

The Crimson Spirit rolled her eyes, “Yeah, right, pull the other one, it plays Ava Maria. Listen, if I had a magic genie and three wishes I don’t know what I’d wish for anyway. I mean an infinite orgy might be fun. Wait how about I wish that you were here and I could fuck you until you pop like warm champagne and call me mistress and be my little bitch boy. I bet you’d love that you little pervert. You know you want my hot little body.” She took another swig of the acrid booze and smacked her lips.

“Looks like you have a firm grasp of your appetites. But do you truly understand the depths of your lusts? You have something most people don’t, a fire of life that burns greater than others. By now you must be unsatisfied again.”

Crimson groaned, “Uh… Wait, so is that why I don’t even feel tired? I mean I just blew through tons of energy and I don’t even feel the need to take a nap. I feel… energized. Jazzed, you know?”

“You’ve got new powers. New ways to shape the world to your will.”

“New powers, huh?” Crimson sat up and took a swig. She was feeling curious, and this voice wasn’t totally annoying. “If you tell me with great power comes a mission or duty or some shit, I promise I’ll drink this until I pass out and you won’t have anyone to talk to.”

“Just follow your dreams, primal. After all, you have such luscious kaleidoscope dreams.”

Crimson’s eyes unfocused for a moment. She’d somehow lost track of what he was saying. Instead, her mind had wandered back to a dream that touched her mind and called to her. Strange fractal patterns swirled in her mind’s eye, but those weren’t as important as a lustful sense memory. Crimson’s lips parted into a sigh thinking about the feeling of pleasure teasing her body. Memories of serving and tasting reminded her of visions of strange and terrible things. She shook her head from that train of thought. “Okay, wait, no backup, backup a second. You were the one who put me through those visions. Those effin’ nightmares and shit. What the fuck makes you think—”

“Did I give you those? Think back. Picture it.”

She did. She searched back through her memories until she found herself stalking herself. She remembered the feeling of lust she had sitting in front of the computer reading a story about the corporate spy who was captured trying to steal secrets. She remembered touching herself as the character was bound and seduced by the powerful CEO. She remembered reading the story about the girl who got off teasing men with her body, and how they couldn’t take their eyes off of her. She also remembered reaching into her own mind and touching those fantasies sparking them to bloom in her own mind.

Her jaw fell open, “That… that was me. Those were my fantasies.” The voice was silent, but it didn’t need to say any more. She’d gotten horny that one night and gotten into those stories. But it was only the shadow of her memories that aroused her enough to do that. It wasn’t a spell or charm. She hadn’t been forced to think those things, it was only her natural sexual self that sought it out. Those sexy stories of being bound and ravished were all her. Moreover, she felt more excitement than shame. She grinned, “I’m kind of fuckin’ hot.”

“And now you don’t have to lie to yourself and shut down your desires. Your chains are broken, you’re free.”

“I’m free… to do whatever I want, have whatever I want? I mean how does that even work, like with the powers.”

“Start small. Think of something that gave you pleasure. Once you have it in your mind, will it to be.”

“Okay… just give me a second,” Crimson took one last swig, made one last face, and put the mostly full bottle down. She tried to focus on a memory before any of this madness and held out her hands. Black shadows drew in swirling into a cylinder that flattened into a fat little chocolate cupcake with rainbow sprinkles. “No fucking way!” She smiled and took a deep bite, “Oh, god it’s perfect,” she mumbled through a mouth full of cupcake.

“That brings you pleasure?” His disappointment dripped.

“Fuck yeah dude, my mom used to make these for bake sales, but I never used to get any and I was so jealous when she sold them, but sometimes she’d save me one and they were so good!” She could hear him chuckling and found herself sputtering a chuckle too. “Okay, this is cool.”

“You can have anything you want, so why not think back to your own kaleidoscope dreams?”

Crimson sighed, her mind flashing back to the patterns and a whirlpool. She remembered the vision of her own body touching those men in the video. Somehow she’d lost track of what he was saying again, but didn’t mind so much. She could have any thing or fantasy she wanted. She remembered the feeling of losing herself in lust and took a breath to steady herself. When she opened her eyes she saw a few pieces of equipment on the table.

“What an interesting choice, Crimson.”

She looked upon them with awe, “Are they real?”

“Every bit as real as you want to make them.”

On the coffee table was a headset that would cover her eyes and ears just like the one in her professor’s office. Next to it was a pair of silicone cups that had once latched themselves to her breasts along with a pump and under them was the worm-like cod piece with tickling tentacles. They sat inert in front of her, but Crimson couldn’t help but shudder at the memory of what they’d done to her. How they stimulated her and brought her to ecstasy for hours. “Oh my.”

“Go on,” the voice said, “They are your creations after all.”

“I couldn’t,” she said even as she reached down and took hold of the device that had once clamped over her cunt. She ran her fingers over the ticklers finding them warm and moist.

She couldn’t deny that she was interested in trying them again. He was right about her hunger. After all that intense pleasure she’d gotten from herself she should have been sated, but now she felt herself moistened again, her thighs clenching in slow pulses. For a moment, she thought perhaps it could be fine. She hadn’t made that giant energy loop thing that bound her arms and legs so if it got too intense, she could try everything out and still be able to take things off. Then again, maybe she wouldn’t want to take them off. Maybe she could be like one of those women in the stories she’d read. She bit her lip with a blush. She didn’t want to go that far.

“No, no, I can’t, I shouldn’t, I’m not,” Crimson let out a big breath and set the inert lewd instrument on the table.

She got up and paced back. Well, she was free now. Totally free, she didn’t really even have to stick around for Azure. She could just fly back home if she wanted. That though pulled a ripple of tension in her neck and shoulders. She didn’t want to go back to that apartment and those girls. Realistically, she had no idea if she could go back. She could always go back home as a huge disappointment. They’d take her back, no doubt about that, but her Dad would probably know it was that she’d wasted too much time on non-school stuff and that she never really applied herself to any worthwhile causes. Her mom would defend her, maybe, but even her mom had a penchant for judgement. Neither of them would like having wasted money sending her to college.

Plus, what was she going to do for money? What were the options for a girl with no discernible skills and a talent for quitting. “Would you like fries with that,” she muttered to herself. She half expected the voice to jump in, but he seemed to have left. Wow, what would she tell her old friends from High School? Would they even keep in touch? Why would they want to? Finally she shoved all of those stomach gnawing thoughts aside and plopped back on the couch.

“Fuck it,” she decided. She wasn’t going to worry about normal stuff. She wasn’t normal, she was in another country dealing with other worldly things. She didn’t need to think about all that other real life stuff, she could do whatever of whoever she wanted. She could have a little escape if she needed it. She picked up the headset letting the two wires connected to it flailed about. Maybe a little mindless fun was what she needed. It was better than getting wasted on wine like she would probably do if she continued drinking. “I can take it off when I’m done, right?” No answer. “Hello?” Silence.

She bit her lip. Having made the decision gave her body permission to be excited, and she could feel a tickle of it in her belly. She shivered past the giggly lightness of her excitement and set down the headset. Her fingers reaching down to her skirt waistband confirming her decision. She was pleasantly surprised to find a snap on the right side that let her open it straight off in the front. The cheer top went next, disappearing straight out of existence as she tossed it aside.

‘Okay, it’s a little weird,’ she’d picked up the worm-like codpiece with the ticklers. The last time she’d seen it, it was animated latching onto her actively seeking to stimulating her. She checked it for an on switch, but didn’t find anything. “Oh right, magic. Magic doesn’t have an on switch.”

Feeling daring, Crimson slipped the device under her own panties and grabbed a blanket to throw over herself to keep warm. It didn’t do anything, but it wasn’t uncomfortable. She moved onto the silicone cups that had latched onto her small breasts that last time. She fitted them to her breasts, one then the other, but they slipped right off. “Of course. Whatever.” Clearly they were made for someone with more prodigious assets.

Giving up on those, she picked up the helmet. She suddenly felt rather silly. She was loading herself up with fetish gear that didn’t even work in some random rich person’s apartment. She sputtered, what a sight she’d make if he walked in right now. Heck she might just have to throw him down and get herself off that way instead. The thought gave her a giggle. At least the helmet fit right just like last time. She tugged down on the ear covers letting them hang loose, but they didn’t seal like last time. Vaguely she wondered if her imagination was broken.

After 5 seconds she was about to pull it off when she saw a pink light perk up and a message illuminate, “BWS03—powering on...” The excitement quickly returned to her stomach. Her imagination and the toys weren’t broken after all.

Just then she felt the stimulator between her legs warming up. Just the simple pulsing warmth of it was already much better. She figured it didn’t really matter if the cups didn’t work, this crotch stimulator was already more than anything else she’d used on herself before—at least as Kristen Boring-assed Flint.

“BWS01 online, host engaged.” The worm looking thing under her panties beeped.

“BWS02 online, ACK.”

“BWS03 online, ACK.” The headset finished its announcement and she smiled and squirmed.

Moments later, the familiar message rolled across her field of view. “Thank you for choosing the Brain Washing System for your erotic free will elimination needs.”

She smirked, ‘Not quite buddy. You only exist because of my will.’ She smiled in self satisfaction. Having the power to shape reality was a pretty cool concept.

Just as before, the fractals began, their colors rolling outward warped through her field of view. They seemed gentler this time, which was an odd curiosity. She looked deeper into them and let her eyes unfocus. This wasn’t like before where the sound and fractals overwhelmed her. It felt relaxing.

She could hear a low tone growing. It felt like it was coming from everywhere at once, low but insistent. The letters ‘relax’ rolled by. Right, of course, she just needed to relax so she could enjoy naughty little fun she was going to have. She shifted and settled into the couch with a smile.

The ear covers clamped fully sealing over her eyes and cancelled out all other sounds. “Hello? Hello?” she spoke out, her words were muffled to her own ears. That was right, there was an element of sensory deprivation to it. Maybe that’s what made the orgasms so good? She rippled with excitement at the thought. Just to be safe she lifted the helmet an inch off her head. The device gave way and she set it back into place.

There was no need to be nervous. She could take it off anytime she wanted. She’d just confirmed that. Now, all she needed to do was relax and have fun. “Relax,” her lips whispered the word as it scrolled by again. The stimulator between her legs pulsed in glowing warmth and tickled her in response to the word.

“Relax,” she read it again and was rewarded again with another warm buzz. A few moments passed and the words scrolled by again, “Relax.” She felt it again. The fractals came back as the buzz filled her head. Wanting to feel more, her voice came unprompted, “Relax.” The tentacles teased her anew and she understood. It was voice activated.

Smiling, she chanted quickly, “RelaxRelaxrelaxrelax.” She grinned, in anticipation, but the reward didn’t come. She Squeezed her thighs, but still nothing. It didn’t seem to like that. She took a deep breath and settled into the couch again and whispered, “Relax…” The buzzing came back to life.

Each time, it would arouse her, it would stop when her excitement grew. She tried to relax and speak the word to get the pleasure. Slowly she chanted, “Relax… relax… relax...” Each time, she’d loosen more of her body and be rewarded with more pleasure. She stopped trying to figure out how to game the machine and just let her mind drift, and was rewarded with squishing warm pleasure.

‘Oh,’ she thought as the pleasure receded, ‘I need to really relax to have a better orgasm.’ She came back to awareness of her body noting how heavy her arms felt. She’d fallen to a limp sprawl on the couch without realizing it. ‘Ok, this is nice…’

“Relax,” she was rewarded with the pleasant low buzz.

A new phrase scrolled by, “Clear my mind.”

‘Oh, like meditation…’ the pleasure receded. Crimson moaned in frustration. In search of pleasure, she followed instructions and took another deep breath, ‘clear my mind.’

As the warmth down below returned, she felt an added teasing of her upturned nubs. She cleared her mind and gazed into the beautiful calming fractal pattern letting her jaw go slack and was rewarded with caresses of her breasts and the feel of something not just warm and wet, but distinctly tongue like down below.

Without needing prompting, she mumbled the words, “Clear my mind.” Her body relaxed deeply and all thoughts about gaming the device slid away. The pleasure continued and she began to feel her own peak rising in her. ‘Oh yeah,’ she squirmed, but the teasing stopped again. She winced in frustration, but wanting more, she spoke again without thinking, “clear..m-mind.”

For minutes, she mindlessly spoke the words, “clear my mind…” Despite the teasing, she vaguely wondered if it was going to let her cum at all, when she saw another phrase. She didn’t think anything about it, she just said it.

“Obedience brings pleasure.” Just as the words slipped off her lips, the pleasure returned anew. She cleared her mind and fell deeper into the fractal patterns and the sound that somehow had grown so loud she hadn’t realized she couldn’t hear herself speak or thing.

The word “obey” pulsed in her mind turning her pussy into a sloppy sopping mess. “Wait… I don’t want to… obey.”

Fighting with all her will, she raised her leadened hands to the helmet to remove it when she heard a voice.

“Oh don’t stop now, my primal. You’re about to enjoy some kaleidoscope dreams.”

Her mind fuzzed out again as her voice chanted words that promised pleasure and her body writhed so near to climax, but not quite there. When she regained a sliver of consciousness her arms were relaxed back down on the bed and her mind was clear of thoughts. Too late she realized she was falling. The fractals shifted into swirling whirlpools that drew her down. Her last resistance against her own creations was a slight whimper.

Why should she fight? She had no friends and nowhere to call home. Why fight for Azure, when she was just as broken. She remembered her friend with the crystal on her forehead dousing her in water and bringing her passions to a boil, those memories swirled into the whirlpool before her eyes and drained all thought away. All worries drained away; All concerns were gone. She didn’t need to fight anymore. Words began passing before her eyes but she did not think about them. Her mind was clear, all her defenses were relaxed, and new realities poured in. When she came, she didn’t bother to cry out, her mouth lolled open as her body shuddered and she learned more new wonderful things about her true purpose.

Hours later, her eyes opened and blond haired Kristen Flint came back to consciousness. She lay completely naked in a strange place feeling utter bliss. A voice spoke to her in the darkness of the night, “Hello Primal.”

She gasped and smiled with rapture as the presence of His voice filled her body. She could only manage to eke out a single magnificent word, “Master!”

Tokyo

“No,” Azure laid down the law, “I go after her alone. She is too dangerous.”

The words chilled Captain Shin to the bone. A girl with that kind of firepower under the sway of a demon was not something he could have even imagined a month ago. Now only a few of them truly understood the danger all of Japan was in. “Mahou Bishojou Mizudori—no, Mahou Sentai Mizudori, we all pledge our lives to the safety and betterment of Japan. If there is anything that we can do, we would all gladly do it. But if there is nothing we can do, then there must be measures taken to ensure Japan’s safety.”

“I will do it. I can reach her.”

“We can,” Yellow added, “I was chosen to help her right?”

Azure’s lips tightened, “I am not sure that is the best plan, Yellow-chan. If Crimson-Oni defeats me, you will be the only hope left. There must be someone to carry forth the light of the Goddesses.”

“What she means is, you’re not ready,” the Crimson Spirit’s voice snarked from the back of the room and all eyes spun to her. She wore her outfit, modified now with knee high black boots, a tiny skirt that barely covered her bottom, and a black cheerleader shell that cut off just below her breasts showing plenty of torso. But her signature ‘CS’ were gone, replaced with a fiery ‘CV’, “But then again, she’s not ready for the Crimson Vixen either.”

Without a word, Azure shot a bolt of water dead centered on her chest. The Crimson Vixen dodged it and flew back to a window, “Come and get it baby,” she taunted. Azure followed as fast as she could.

She threw water bolts any time she thought she had a clear shot, but Crimson kept dodging and weaving. Abruptly she pulled up to a stop and Azure caught up. Azure figured her friend was going to try some taunt, but she knew that it was no longer her friend. It would only be the demon speaking and she would not hear its words. “Estra’s Cleaning Waters!”

Crimson burst into a blaze that turned waters to steam until she was surrounded in a cloud. Azure tried to pick her out of it until suddenly Crimson burst forth from it catching her throat and clamping over it in some molten black stony grasp. “Hello lover.”

“No, Crimson—” she managed to squeak out before the stone grip on her throat closed.

“Shhh, it’s okay baby. I know you don’t remember turning me into a mindless fucktoy. I’m just here to remind you.”

“Crimson,” she choked out, “you’re deceived, please snap out of it.”

“You snap out of it, you self righteous bitch! You really have no idea. Azure, I see you. I see the truth,” she said behind black eyes. “I see the tatters of your memories. The Goddesses betrayed us. But don’t worry, I’m going to fix you.”

Azure reached forward, but Crimson’s skin was hot and hard as stone. Stealing herself, she called upon the goddess to work through her one more time. Her hands pulsed with blue magic as she connected to her emotional core, she opened her eyes that now glowed bright blue, “Love heals all wounds, my friend. I am here for you.”

Azure reached out and touched Crimson’s arm, then shuddered as an ocean of lust washed over her. Crimson pulled her in and crushed her lips to Azure’s in obsessive passion. When she pulled back, Azure’s lips were trembling and her knees had gone weak. Crimson threw back her head and laughed, “Wow, this is going to be easier than I could have imagined.” The stone collar around her neck fell way as Crimson released her and grasped her shoulders in mid air. “Are you ready to join the right side?”

“Raluziesh’s Blinding Ray!”

A light as bright as the sun slammed into Crimson, the power of the light blinding Crimson’s demonically enhanced sight. She fell back and released Azure, her eyes returning to normal as she blinked the pain away. “Bitch!”

Yellow was ready to fight, but Azure flew back, grabbed her hand and said, “Run!” The two flew off as fast as they could before Crimson’s sight came back. Crimson started to follow but a voice in her head spoke.

“Let her go, she’ll be easier once we have what we need. After all, Vixen, we are evil now. We can be smart and patient.”

Joy filled her heart to hear his voice and obeying his word made her pussy clench as a mini orgasm swept through her, “Yes master,” she sighed.

The Realm of Darkness

In the darkness of the demon realm, a singular demon wearing a human style suit sat in his room in a structure that the demons called a castle. Outside, all the other rooms had front doors that faced each other in a giant sphere where each and every green demon could see exactly how much bigger and better and other demon’s homes had become. The the center of the sphere suspended by sheer jealousy, the largest of them all sat and not a one of them knew exactly who owned that. There were many claims to it, and by trickery or treachery some greens held on to it for some time, but it never lasted.

Earnest B’logthshlok has never laid claim to it before. It seemed such a waste of time and effort. In that moment when countless other demons schemed and made machinations to take what they craved, he feasted on energies he’d never experienced before. It was beyond anything he’d even tasted, filling him and empowering him.

The sheer delicious power in the girl’s corrupted heart was magnificent. He could feel his body changing. In a fit of gluttony his jaw turned into a gaping maw and he consumed the skull of the demon he’d been hiding and using to punch through to the realm of humans for brief stints.

His mind grew, and with it his ambition. With a smile, he stepped out of his small door and levitated to the center of the spherical castle of the green demons. The structure that morphed in wicked and treacherous ways turned black as he approached. “So unfashionable,” he complained. With a single touch, the dwelling morphed. With a horrid shrieking yawn of metal and stone grinding, it shook off the charms and traps laid carefully in it by others who wanted to keep it for themselves. It spat out a few squatting demons who pretended to its mastery. When it was clean a door appeared in front of Earnest.

“Why that is so kind of you, I don’t mind if I do,” Earnest the green demon touched the door with a flattened palm and purple color streaks splashed out over the dwelling. The giant spherical pod suddenly warped taking on more geometric forms. There was suddenly an impressive foundation and a roof and multiple steeples and parapets. Pillars and arches, and all manor of human architecture shook and popped into place. The building colored itself a motif of purple with red and green accents until it was an utterly hideous architectural amalgam.

“Oh, I always wanted my own McMansion! This is such a lovely, delicious day.”

The door opened before him and he walked in. The opulence and style was beyond prodigal it was positively profligate! In his eyes, it was perfect. “Oh Vegas, eat your heart out baby!” He walked into the main chamber with the vaulted ceiling and crystal chandelier that featured aquariums with purple and green fish. But the centerpiece of the room was the fireplace, a hearth that blazed warm and bright. He went to it in awe of the holy warmth that emanated from it. His lips curled into a smile that opened to a laugh that spread to a slow clap of amazement.

Inside the fireplace, flames blackened a cage of metal that kept in a small dragon that raged against confinement. This tiny sliver of the Goddess Nefernia looked upon her captor and despaired.

Outside, green demons watched all stunned at the sudden ascension of Earnest the Magnificent. They knew his name from the giant billboard in flashing scrolling lights and purple and green neon. The realm of the demons of envy had a new King and the King had a new pet.