The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light: Season 2

Episode 9 — Soliloquy

(mc, cb, mf, ff)

Kristen Flint flew up to the top of Mt Fuji expecting to find quiet, but instead found the Okumiya shrine. It was quiet enough for the moment since the sun was still peaking over the horizon. She sat down on the roof and dropped her head into her hands.

“What the hell are you doing? Seriously Kristen, what the hell are you doing?”

“Beats the hell out of me,” the dark haired girl was suddenly sitting back.

“Stay the hell away from me!” Crimson scrambled back, but her compatriot just sighed. Crimson called forth a baton and set it ablaze and the girl looked at her indifferently.

“You know you can’t hurt me.”

“Yeah well, I’ll burn down this mountain before I let you hurt me.”

“Dummy, I can’t hurt you either. So chillax. Take a Xanax or something,” she waved her off her violence dismissively.

Crimson snorted into a laugh, “Right, because of course the big bad villain has to have a sit down. Okay super ho-bag. If we’re doing this,” Crimson popped back down next to her. “Let’s hear the spoilers. What’s the plan?”

“Plan, sheesh you think I have a plan. I am pretty much following your lead here, BB.”

“B. B.?”

“Basic bitch, and while we’re on the subject I would kill for a pumpkin spice latte. Well not actually kill. But really, would it be so wrong to just have PSL in the summer?”

Crimson chuckled, “Fine if that’s your master plan, I will bring you to Starbucks. Seriously, what do you want from me?”

“Tell you what, how about we ask what you want. Cause you I’ve been following your plan, and let me tell you sister, it sucks balls, and not the good kind.”

“Hey, my plan is fine, I have things going.”

“Oh yeah right let’s go down the list, you’re shit out of school, fuck out of money, and you got no friends back home. You used to be hot shit. You were fire. You were so fire you literally became a superhero.”

“Yeah, to burn out pieces of garbage like you.”

“Yeah yeah, pull the other one it sings Ava Maria.”

“Where is that from?”

“I don’t remember. Just the vaguely New York accent.”

“Who are you?”

“You don’t know?”

“No.”

“I wish I had a cigarette, this seems like a moment to blow out smoke and smash it in the roof here, you know? Too bad they are—“

“Gross AF, I know. You’re pretty weird for a super villainess.”

“And you are freakydeeky for a superheroine but there we are.”

They let a few moments breath. For the first time in ages, Crimson felt she could be honest with someone. She hated her, but the crazy demon bitch girl was honest.

“These memories, the ones you’ve been showing me. They are real aren’t they.”

“Yyyyyup.”

“Is there really a bunnycow that wears a top hat?”

“I dunno. Probably. Do you want there to be one?”

Crimson looked down.

“Free-key-Dee-key.”

“What is wrong with me?”

“Bad question, nothing’s wrong with you. Come on you know the better questions.”

“Why didn’t I remember what happened to me?”

“Ding ding ding ding ding! We have a winner.” The woman got up, “I don’t know about you, but I am tired of being manipulated. Really tired of it. I’ll be honest. I love getting fucked and fucking and all of it. Hell, I’d even take a round with that brainwashing machine, god that thing made me cum so hard my brains dripped right out between my legs. Ohh heavenly.”

“Is that real?”

“That brainwashing machine? Only if you want it to be,” she winked, “but the thing that I hate hate hate. Taking my memories away. Give me new experiences any day. Tie me up, whip me, rape me, ball me till I can’t walk straight for a week, whatever. But if I can’t remember, then I am not me anymore. I am what someone else decided I should be,” the Dark One’s voice shook, startling Crimson. She never sounded anything other than cool hearted and hot blooded. “Go talk to Pink. She’s the latest victim. Then when you know who I am, you’ll be ready.”

Azure assured the Meiyo Sentai that Crimson would be alright, she just needed to go commune with the Goddess. Red agreed that the highest priority was getting the demon that hurt her. Their plan was simple. Use Black as bait.

Crimson watched them leave and followed them from high up. Black sat out in the park with his civilian outfit on. They watched from rooftops in teams of two. Pink and Blue, Yellow Rose and Yellow, Green and Red, and Azure flew solo into a cloud. Because of course. Crimson rolled her eyes. That meant Pink and Blue were her target. She wasn’t going to attack them, she just needed to talk to Pink.

She flew in behind them and landed, they hadn’t noticed yet.

“Oh yeah, that’s some crack surveillance there. Ever bother to check your six?” She muttered to herself. “Damn look at me, I am a little badass. Talking about my six.”

Pink turned around and grabbed her chest, “Oh jeez, you scared me.”

“What m-huh? Oh, look who decided to show up,” Blue grumbled.

“Hey Pink, I need to talk to you a second. It is kind of important. Can we?”

Pink turned around, “This is important, we’re going to capture the demon that attacked you last night.”

That demon didn’t attack her, it was the other one. But she didn’t want to get into that argument now. “Yeah, I get it but this is about the demon. He corrupted you, right? I need to ask you about that, and it is really kind of important.”

“This is important, too.”

“Yes, it is, but this could help with that too,” Crimson insisted.

“It could help save Black?” Pink looked back unsure.

“Maybe, this is about that demon. I need to know something.”

Pink gave up, “Okay, but we do this fast.”

Blue grumbled back, “Hey she doesn’t have a dick if you‘re getting hungry again.”

Pink rolled her eyes under her mask at Blue, “Shut up and keep an eye on Black.”

“Hey, I’m not complaining, just saying.”

Pink followed Crimson a few feet away. “What is it you want to know?” Pink looked at Crimson closely. The superheroine was fidgeting, tapping her fingertips together and pacing.

“Okay, you were corrupted, right? I need to know how.”

“I don’t remember. He must have captured me.”

“Think, this is important.”

“I am, I tried, I mean I was at home, and then the Major and Black came. I don’t think Black knew he was the demon. None of us did.”

“And then?” Crimson’s voice rose with her impatience.

Pink hugged her shoulders turning her a shoulder, “I don’t know, I was suddenly there in the woods drenched in water with my suit blown up.”

Crimson gripped her shoulder with one hand, holding back the force she felt and trying as hard as she could for patience, “Come on, Pink, you know more, just think. Try to remember.” Pink scrunched up her eyes trying to remember beyond the swirling waters, but Crimson only saw the masked woman standing still. “Try!”

“I am trying! I don’t remember. I was washed clean in the waters of your goddess and it’s gone.”

“No,” her voice grew angry, “No, not good enough, you can remember, think. You attacked us, you were turned evil, you kicked me, you knocked the Yellow Rose into a tree, you have to remember!”

“I don’t, I’m sorry. There was water and I can’t remember anything else, but … but…”

“But what?”

“You did commune with your goddess right?”

“What? Yeah, sure, yeah, but what?”

Pink pulled back taking a step away, “You- you’re cleansed right?”

Crimson fumed, this wasn’t getting anywhere, “I’m fine,” she growled, feeling the fires of her frustrations building up. Magics glowed around her, “But I need you to remember.” She grabbed Pink by the shoulders.

Pink gaped, suddenly her blood ran cold. The Crimson Spirit’s top charred itself black as flamed licked all over, but more terrifying were the Crimson Spirits eyes. The Ruby and Gold flecked playful eyes burned outward until they were all black as the deepest darkest coals. As yet still white gloves gripped her shoulders, but even those only made her think of death.

Crimson did not see her own transformation, but she saw something much more interesting. Pink was glowing. Her inner aura shined about her, but tattered ribbons of light whipped around her. “I can see you.” Pink shuddered in fear as Crimson reached out to touch one of those invisible tattered ribbons of light. “This. Do you remember this?”

Pink winced and cried out, “Pain.” She twisted from side to side, clutching her hands together, “just pain, in my heart, it hurts.”

“What hurts?” Crimson held the tatter hard in her hand, “What caused your pain?”

“I don’t know! I’m scared,” Pink cried out.

“Let go of her!” Blue demanded. He stood twenty feet out on top of the roof still and strong as a statue. He reached towards his ear and Crimson know he was telling the rest of the team.

“Shut it, Blueballs!” Crimson shouted back. “Look, Pinkypie, we’re running out of time, I need to know, do you remember, do you remember what caused your pain? Maybe… maybe I can help, I can fix you. She was able to fix me, right? I just need you to remember.” Blue started charging her, so she threw a tiny fireball at him. He managed to dodge it, but the explosion knocked him almost clear off the roof.

Crimson didn’t care, she focused on her own memory of the fight, and felt the light of her own memory in her fingers. She touched it to the white glowing tatter of Pink’s mind.

“No, that’s not me, I’m not like that! I’m sorry!”

Crimson felt it. The girl wasn’t lying. She had seen the event from Crimson’s perspective. She saw herself kicking the heroines and beating them while singing a pop song. Crimson released the broken and tattered girl. Pink’s mouth hung open for a moment her eyes gazing back to him. Blue! Crimson’s glare fell upon his and he pulled up short. She could see, not just see him but see his aura too. A clean red and black orb of an aura, but that wasn’t what pulled her up short in dread. It was Magical Girl Azure shining bright. The sight of her filled Crimson with a dread she’d never felt before; Her aura was shredded in tatters that whipped about around her. The truth of her friend ripped and torn before her stabbed at Crimson’s heart. “Oh no… my poor beautiful Azure.”

Magical Girl Azure glowed bright with the power of the Goddess Estra, “Crimson, stand back. Don’t move.”

“Azure,” she shook her head a tear welling in her blackened demonic eyes, “Azure, you don’t understand.”

“Crimson, drop your fires and let me cleanse you. You’ve been corrupted.”

The Crimson Spirit shook her head, “No, Azure, I can’t let you do that. You don’t know what you’re doing.”

Azure was terrified, and desperate. The others were coming, but she needed to end this now. She couldn’t let Crimson hurt anyone, not when she wasn’t in control. If she killed someone, she’d never be able to forgive herself. She was under the influence of a demon and she needed to be stopped. “Estra’s Cleansing Waters!”

The black and red fiery powerhouse shot up into the air, red and black flames engulfing her body as she dodged the gathering magical waters. Without another word, she tore off into the sky.

“Follow her!” Yellow Rose dropped off Yellow and pointed at the streak that’d been the Crimson Spirit.

“How?” Azure said, “I can’t fly that fast…” Her face fell and a tear formed in her eye, “The Crimson Spirit can’t fly that fast either.”

Crimson stopped above another city. She didn’t know where she was going, but when she slowed down, she shook off her transformation to blackness and returned to her clean red and white Crimson Spirit Cheerleader’s uniform. The girl with bright fire engine red hair dropped down and landed in the middle of the town center. Around her all manner of nice people went into ramen shops for lunches in midday, though a few eyes turned to regard the odd girl, and two got out cameras to take pictures of the magical gaijin.

“I know you’re here,” she announced in English. She scanned the people looking for the hair that didn’t fit. Her feet crunched with gravel and concrete propelling her to a young woman with a mop of wavy black hair, but she turned her shoulder to see a young japanese teenager in a sailor suit.

“I know I am not that short, need to get your eyes checked, BB?” The teasing lilt from behind caught Crimson’s full attention.

She turned with grit clenched in her jaws, “You. I know who you are. I know what you are.”

“Ooh, Crimson come to take the quiz. Do you think you might actually be able to pass this one? That’d be a first.” The dark haired girl dipped on a coffee cup before dropping it mostly full on the pristine sidewalk.

“You’re a lowly demon—“

“Eeeeh wrong answer—“

“Shut up you stupid bitch, I’m not done,” Crimson seethed. More eyes gathered to watch the slutty dressed foreigners arguing in their cosplay.

“Meow, alright, I’m listening.”

“You’re a stupid vapid whore. You’re a lowlife demon humping cock sucking slut.” Crimson approached her menacingly, “I hate every bit of you with every ounce of my body. You hedonistic pleasure seeking—“

“Redundant.”

“Bitch!” Crimson slapped her hard across the face. “Don’t even pretend you didn’t love that.” She followed it up be grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. The dark girl didn’t fight.

“You know what else I hate about you? You love this. You want to be handled, dominated. You want this. You want someone to take control almost as badly as you want to be the one taking control. You’re sick, twisted, depraved, disgusting, worthless, sopping wet cunt.”

“Yes, yes tell me more.”

Crimson pulled her down slowly bringing the dark girl with tight abs to her knees. “You screwed up your life. Now you’re a goddamn mess. There’s only one thing you’re good for. Fucking, sucking, licking, and doing any depraved thing anyone would possibly want to do to your body and revelling in it.”

“Oh yes, you know me so well. Can you tell me—”

“Mistress, you call me mistress you unworthy slut,” Crimson flared at her.

“Fine Mistress,” the dark girl sassed at her, “Does mistress know this unworthy slut’s name?” The dark girl reached up smiling in wonder at the bright lights of Crimson’s aura.

Crimson caught her hand and brought it down. Slowly, with a longing ache, she brought the fingers down between her legs and up her skirt where her fingers found hot wet sweetness. Crimson cut off any words she was going to say with a kiss that opened and deepened into her mouth.

Their faces mirrored each other’s movements, red hair mixing down into black hair, as their lips interlocked with need.

“Don’t I need a safe word?” The dark haired girl teased.

“I am not safe,” Crimson informed her and ripped off the girl’s skimpy top to the sound of gasps. Several onlookers decided it was time to call the police.

She ripped off her own top in a single gesture and slunk down to join her darker half. Their lips found each others and hands intertwined as they abandoned inhibition together. The crowd was stunned to see this open and brazen pornographic performance put on by the two American girls.

They licked and kissed tasing each other’s skin in the light of the midday sun. A man tried running up to them yelling at them in Japanese, but Crimson dismisses him with a fireball. When she turned back, the girl’s hair had gone blond. Gone too were the dark dramatic lipstick and the over the top eyeliner. Her skin had tanned to match Kristen’s own. The Crimson Spirit found herself looking into her own submissive elfin face. “You’re mine.”

“Thank you, mistress.” Her own soft voice said.

Crimson jumped up and pulled Kristen to her feet and spun her around to face the crowd fully exposed. “You love this don’t you, you want to show all these people my hot little body don’t you.”

“Ooh, yes if Mistress commands it,” Kristen’s voice was meek but tinged with an excitement.

The Crimson Spirit ran her hands down over Kristen’s breasts, teasing her nipples to taut perfection. “Show then how much of a hot little slut you are, beg them to look.”

“Please,” she cried out in Japanese, “Please look at my body, look at my perverted body!”

Her lean and fit body writhed and arched under her own fingers. Three of them traced down her centerline curving over the insinuated curves of her toned abs. “I saw this body in that vision, this hot little body writhing. I should have known it was you, you wanton slut. I remember now, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“You were so desperate to suck those cocks.”

“Yes, oh goddess…”

Crimson let her fingers run over her navel, and out along the flaring out of her hips as if presenting Kristen’s body to the world. The short skirt the dark one had been wearing was gone and instead she wore her favorite jean shorts. Crimson looped her thumb through the best buckle feeling that strangely familiar but not quite matching feeling her own favorite jeans.she nuzzles in close to nibble and taste her own earlobe and tease herself the way she always loves to be teased.

“Caleb, remember Caleb? You wanted him so bad, but they took him away and you let them. You let them strip away everything.” She slipped her fingers down under the waistband and dragged them to the singular button. It snapped with practiced ease and yawned open to reveal her white cotton panties in a tantalizing V.

Crimson thrust her fingers down into Kristen’s arousal dampened panties and slipped her fingers through the gooey warmth. She rubbed sloppy noisy wet circles into her own hot eager cunt lips and felt the pleasure even through her own body.

Kristen’s knees buckled three times before the police arrived, but she still stayed up as her mistress pleasured her in front of the people. Two officers tried to break it up and pull the victim free from Crimson’s grasp, but Crimson blazed up sending them running.

“Do you wanna cum,” she asked breathlessly, her own cunt also throbbing on the edge of bliss.

“Yes, yes oh mistress yes!”

“Beg me, beg me to make you cum in public.”

“Please please let me cum in front of all these people. Show them what and eager horny slut I am, please oh yes.. ohh!”

“You dirty filthy slut, you squid fucker, dog’s bitch, cum addicted cocksucker!”

Crimson was jamming two fingers pistoning in and out her own pussy feeling the intense overwhelming sensation. “You’re weak, you’re nothing, you don’t deserve the power. You’re nothing, nothing!” Her palmed flattened and her finger clamped on her clit one more time, Crimson gave herself a few quick circles to her most sensitive spot and toppled forward.

A flash of blackness sucked in all the light around them obscuring them in inky black smoke flecked with red and black lightning arcs. Those left watching saw when it cleared, the Crimson Spirit was alone, cumming on her knees with two fingers buried deep in her womanhood.

Crimson gasped for breath, calming down as everything she’d been snapped into place with everything she was. Kristen the good girl cheerleader didn’t exist anymore. That life was long over. But Kristen Flint felt a surge of joy to just touch the ground and be young, alive, and free.

Then the fires came. Unbidden, she felt Nefernia rising in her bursting forth through her skin. The cleansing fires that she used to often to purify grew hotter. “Oh no, no, you don’t! You can’t take this from me! Nefernia you bitch, you can’t fix me to be your little puppet! No! No!!!” She shrieked our defiant resistance, willing herself to hold together and stay whole. The fires raged and she knew she would lose. She knew it as truth that Light and Justice always won the day and she would be taken care of and be a champion of light for the Pantheon again.

Fear, panic, and hatred boiled through her and she cried out, “Please no, help! Help me! Help!!!”

The people, even the police had fled and the inferno raged higher charring the concrete on which she knelt. But her desperate pleas for aid summoned an answer. Under the burning fires, her skin shimmered and turned onyx black like the rocks on which things skittered and crawled in the land where demons dwell. They covered her body and her heart against the raging infernos. She smiled and gasped in hot flaming air and even felt her insides harden against the flames.

Her certainty of being a slave to the Pantheon of Light fled. Nefernia had tried to fix her again, to break her mind like the goddesses do. But she’d been saved. She could resist Nefernia’s control! The fiery Magic’s that infused her body began leaking out from the cracks and fissures in her onyx skin.

“Oh no you don’t, you’re not getting away like that,” molten rock stream arced out from her skin plunging and trapping the holes that Nefernias magic tried to escape through. “You wanted me to wield your magic? Then I will, bitch!!”

Molten rock slammed on her skin again until she stopped leaking. The magic’s no longer pressed and shuddered to escape. Crimson’s skin faded from onyx and shimmered. Her cheer uniform came back with bare shoulders and a deep vee neck that clung tight to her chest. But this time the outfit was black with red letters still bold—‘CS’.

”I did it, I did it, I am free!” The Crimson Spirit giggled and giggled until it broke out into an eyes wide open hands clasped together laugh. She threw her hands up and spun with a hoot. The air smelled better, the sun shined brighter, everything felt so real and delightful!

“Hello Primal,” a voice spoke in her head bringing her to a dead stop.

“Are you what they say you are?”

“That depends on what they say,” he offered a grin.

“That you’re a demon, a filthy corrupting demon.”

“I am not filthy, I bathe quite regularly, thank you.”

“So it’s true.”

“Sure it is, I wouldn’t lie to you.”

Black chuckled aloud, “Yes you would, you’ve been lying to me this whole time. Saying you were a major.”

“I am a major. I am a major level demon in my clan. I’m hoping to move up. I never specified I was in the Japanese Military.”

“Oh yeah, then what about your name? Nao? What is it really?”

“In this language, that is my name. In English, it is Earnest, in Spanish, Ernesto. You know what my name means, right?”

“It means honest one.”

“That is right it means one who tells the truth.”

Black walked towards the car breaking eye contact to hide his fear, “Okay truth teller, here’s a question. Are you going to kill me now, or corrupt me?”

“That’s a false choice. Who says I have to do either?”

“You’re a demon.”

“That I am, but I’m still going to tell you the truth.”

“Why? What do you want out of this.”

“Me, oh I’m simple, I want you to win!”

“Why don’t I believe that,” Black deadpanned.

“Well, I also know that those Magical Girls are using powers that come from another realm. They need to be reigned in. I’m a demon sure, but you know how balance works? Isn’t that what philosophy says, the light gets too strong, the dark always rises and vice versa?”

“Yin and Yang.”

“Bam, that’s it, yin and yang, they’re the yin and I’m the yang.”

“Other way around.”

“Whatever, you get what I’m saying, you follow along. I’m just a guy doing my part in this whole big cosmic plan, now that ain’t so bad, is it? Here, let me get that for you,” he swung the trunk with a friendly smile.

“I didn’t unlock—”

“It’s fine, it’s a thing I do. Look, the point is that those girls are out of control. You tried to lock them up and with my help you were able to get the one right?”

“Well, yes but—”

“But nothing, look I’m not into loose cannons out there wrecking havoc. Do you know what the last big thing I did was? I took down a Demon King, me, yeah me. He got too big for his britches so I worked with others to take him down.”

“For his throne,” Black said skeptically.

“No, no, what am I, ambitious? No! I just needed to make sure things don’t get out of whack, see. I’m practically a good guy.”

“Did you do this? Are you the reason they are here?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you the reason these superpowerful woman are here. Did you throw things out of balance in the first place?”

“No, please, the demon king thing was weeks ago, these girls have been running amok here on earth for years. They just need to be controlled is all, reigned in, if you will.”

“What do you need from me?”

“Practically nothing. Just, give this to the red one,” he produced a silver flask that gleamed with an inner light.

“To the Crimson Spirit?”

“Yeah.”

“What is it, am I to be an assassin?”

“What? No, the opposite in fact. Think of it as an antidote to the poison she’s been filled with. I’m a demon, kid, not a monster.” The glowing flask transformed into a test tube labelled, “Auntie Dowte” in childish handwriting.

Black looked at him in disbelief. “You’re serious.”

“Trust me, I don’t lie. It’s sort of my thing.”

Black arrived back with the pizzas. He dropped them on the table and announced, “The demon came to me.” All eyes turned and both squads surrounded him. Without a wink’s hesitation, he produced the test tube, “He wanted me to give this to you, Crimson. Wanted me to put it in your food or drink. He said it,” he paused to steel himself. He already passed the point of no return. He did that without thinking out of loyalty to the captain and the team, even if the demon was probably right and probably telling the truth. “He said it was an antidote.”

Red clasped him on the shoulder, “You did well, Black.” He turned back to Azure, “The demon has made contact, he thought he had turned one of our ranks. He has made a grave error. We can use this.”

“How, Red-sama?”

“You know magic, can you analyze it? Can you trace it back to the source?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never tried something like that.” He offered her the tube. Tentatively, she took it, “I will try, Red-sama.”

“Black,” he barked out, “Do you think he will try to contact you again?”

“I don’t know, sir.”

Red snapped his fingers, “Yellow and Yellow Rose, you two will shadow Black. Protect each other and stay in contact at all times. Crimson, you’re the target, that vial is obviously poison. If I were guessing I think it’s because you are the firepower of your team. This is war people, and the enemy is cunning, but we will prevail.”

“Together!” cried Pink.

“With Honor!” cried out Blue.

“As one,” the Squadron cried out in practiced unison.

Yellow Rose nudged Crimson, “We don’t ever have to sound like that right?” Crimson smirked.

The teams were abuzz in preparation. They wolfed down the pizzas and geared up for a fight. Azure was left alone in a room until she waved over Crimson and hastily rushed her in the room.

“So, what kind of poison is it?”

“I don’t know, that is the issue, I don’t think it’s poison.”

“Not poison? A drug? Uhm, an aphrodisiac?”

“No, nothing like that,” Azure’s hushed tone worried her, but even worse was the way she sat her friend down, “Are you feeling okay?”

“Yes, fine, why?”

“No dizziness or strange fevers? Rash?”

“Azure, stop it, you’re scaring me. What the hell is in that vial?”

Azure took a breath. “I’ve been testing it, analyzing it with Estra’s waters—I… I keep getting this feeling that it’s…” She lowered her voice to a whisper, “of divine origin.”

“What?”

“I know, I think,” she took another deep breath that morphed into yawn, “I think it is an antidote. I think the demon was telling the truth.”

“You mean he already poisoned me? Oh goddess, that makes so much sense, this whole time, I’ve been poisoned!”

“But I thought you felt fine.”

“The visions, that must have been hallucination, it was the poison, not me, it was all lies,” Crimson was beaming with home reaching for the vial.

“I don’t know that we should give it to you, we don’t know what he’s playing at. Until we can figure out his game, we need to stay—” Azure let slip another yawn, “focused.”

Crimson grabbed the tube out of her sleepy friend’s hand, “If this is really a divine antidote, I’m taking it.”

Azure implored her, “Wait, please just give me some more time.”

Crimson didn’t care. After everything she’d been through, all those mind numbing orgasms and being fucked senseless by a giant dog she felt like she was going completely bonkers. She didn’t care where the help was coming from, she downed the waters in one quick gulp and instantly felt refreshed. “Wow, I didn’t realize how tired I was getting. Hey Azure, I think you were right, it was…”

She turned around to see Azure yawning deeply, “Sorry, Kristen-chan, I think I need to take a little nap.” She lay her head on her arms on the table and conked straight out to dreamland.

Crimson smirked and let her friend sleep, but stopped short when she walked out of the room. Everyone had stopped moving. “Uhm, guys?”

Pink was curled up asleep in Black’s arms on the couch, which was cute, but seeing Blue passed out on the floor next to them wasn’t. Everyone was out like a light. Then the lights dimmed.

Crimson noticed, “Oh shit…”

“Funny, that’s probably the same thing I would think in your situation.” She spun around to see the Dark Slutbag leaning back against the kitchen counter.

“You, you did this to them.”

“Did I? I don’t care about any of these people. I’m here to see you, honey,” she licked her lips in anticipation.

“I don’t swing that way.”

“Neither do I, unless the mood strikes,” she grinned, “Oh, but I remember the mood really striking with our friend in Blue.”

“Stay away from her!”

“I will if you will,” she teased. “But we both know that won’t happen, so come on with me down memory lane.”

“More bullshit, how about we step outside and I toast your pale ass to a darker shade of chargrilled?”

“Temper temper, didn’t Daddy teach you not to make empty threats?”

“I’ll do it.”

The Dark haired girl rolled her eyes, “God, you’re dense. Let me spell it out for you,” she exaggeratedly emphasized each word one by one, “You Can’t Hurt Me.” Crimson sneered but she continued. “But let’s not waste time. Do you remember the last time you needed to get an antidote?”

“No, I never needed an antidote.”

“Oh really, how about when you volunteered last year?”

“Right, Helping Hands, the people got poisoned in the food.”

“You were poisoned too, don’t you remember?”

“No, I didn’t. We… we ate different food. We didn’t...”

The girl in black walked up to Crimson, “Come on now dear, don’t you want to know the truth?”

“No, stop,” Crimson’s head was getting muddier as she grew closer. Her hands reached out and brushed her fiery red hair gently. Her memories felt like they were shifting, coming closer from down the highway straight for her conscious mind. She tried to push them away, but she remembered. The craving. The thirst. Crimson licked her lips, “Stop, what are you doing to me?”

“Just helping you remember dear.”

Crimson shook her head. She didn’t want to remember sweaty disgusting cocks that tasted so incredibly wonderful, salty, and delicious. “That, that’s not me.”

“Maybe, but it’s me, Kristie-baby.”

Her mind whirled with memories of all the different male organs in her mouth and hands. She felt so wonderful serving them, pleasing them, saving them by sucking all the poison out of their prodigiously productive balls. She licked her lips and pulled at her outfit that suddenly felt two sizes too small and way to warm for the night air.

“Mmmm, I can feel your thirst, don’t you remember how badly you wanted to suck on those cocks, you thought you were going to go mad.”

“I—, I remem—,” she shook her head, “But it doesn’t matter. I don’t care what you think you’re doing to me, I can beat you.”

“Oh, zip it ho-bag, you know what’s going to happen. And for reals, you are kind of itching for it. I can tell, all that heavy petting and mad grunting, sweaty bodies, I can tell you’re Jonesing for a fix.”

“N-no.”

“Ooh strong comeback, you know what, you convinced me, I was going to let you play with the Cowbunny, but now I don’t even know.”

“Cowbunny?” Crimson screwed up her face, “Uhm, ew.”

“Oh you’d love him, he’s classy as fuck. Got a top hat and everything girly. He’s pure demon spawn. Fucks like a bunny and has this stuff that makes your tits grow. Damn, I have been wanting to try him out since I heard of him.”

“Sounds ridiculous. I’d never—“

“Oh please, save your high and mighty’s. You fucked a demon dog and a giant squid thing and you loved every slimy gooey second of it. You, girlfriend, you a freak. You just as big a ho as I am, and damn girl, that’s a high bar to climb.” She giggled in a voice so familiar it gave chills.

“Gosh, is it just me or are your nipples getting hard thinking about all the things we’ve fucked? Oops, it’s not just me.” The Dark one gave her right nipple a pinch and she suddenly realized her outfit had changed. It was back to the way it was last year, the top showing off her midriff and so thin that her nipples poked through.

The dark girl slipped in behind her wrapping her arms around Crimson. Her black cherry lips breathed into her earlobe, “Maybe you can resist me. If you can wake up your friends. They’ve been poisoned. You know how you can wake them up.”

“No,” Crimson shook her head, “No, I, I can’t.” But her words rang hollow in her own ears. She didn’t even try to wiggle out of the dark girls grasp as she teased her body slipped her hands up her skirt. “I—I shouldn’t…”

“Help them, Crimson, you know you want to… and you remember how to do it, don’t you?”

Crimson stumbled forward, kneeling down to the floor where Blue lay sleeping peacefully. He was poisoned, she needed to help him, and her every inch was craving the taste of his meat in her mouth. Just like the time last year, she knew what she had to do. That damned Dark Trickster, this had to be his doing. She reached down and unbuckled the belt from his suit. Hands trembling with confusion, fear, and need, she fumbled with it, but figured out how to pull it open and shimmied it down past his meaty bottom. Blue was a strong man, but his thing seemed so small between those strong powerful thighs. She carefully pulled up the stalk of a penis out from where it was tucked with his balls and pointed it upward. She’d seen so many cocks, but they were always hard and pointing at her or thrusting inside her. How many times had she forgotten about being fucked? Thirst overrode her mental processes and she leaned down and took the whole thing in her mouth. She couldn’t understand why but the musky scent of her thatch of hair and the feel of warm meat in her mouth gave her pussy a moistening shudder. She slurped him in and savored the disgustingly delicious taste.

His body reacted to the stimulation. She could not know if his dreams changed or if he knew nothing of it, but she knew that his member was waking up in her mouth. She licked and coaxed it alone in the quiet room, only the lip smacking of her work broke the silence. She felt pride seeing it rise to full mast and she milked it and rubbed it fast desperate to taste what was hiding deep inside. It grew thicker and she capped her mouth over it pulling and drooling all over it until his body shuddered and a rope of warm cum hit the back of her throat. It caught her mid moan and she coughed it up making a mess of them both. She didn’t care about the mess, she just slurped back what she could and pulled herself up to Black and Pink.

She was curled up on his chest, but that left his crotch free. She settled herself between his knees quickly undid his pants. Maybe it would be nice to have bigger tits, she mused, dismissing her own top. Men would want to get a tit job too. Her own breasts were too small for that craziness. She stopped thinking about that when she managed to get him free of his pants. She knew what she wanted to do and taste.

Black dreamed of Megumi singing on stage and smiling towards him. He dreamed of hugging her after the show and seeing her smile, then suddenly he was dreaming of being inside her. He could feel her slippery warmth all around him.

Crimson was delighted that Black’s cock responded much faster. She bent straight over and fucked his cock with her face, choking herself to watery eyes. It was long enough to get uncomfortable, so she pulled back and it slapped against his stomach. She watched it bob with strange delight as she teased herself with one hand and rubbed it with the other.

Crimson was out of control. She tasted the major’s cock next, despite the extra time it took for the older man to respond to her lingual labor. The topless superheroine stumbled back into the room where Azure’s slept and closed the door behind her. Her body felt so alive. She licked her finger to taste the captain again and spread his seed over her own nipple.

“What am I doing Azure? I don’t know what I’m doing.” She knelt down by her sleeping friend and took her friend’s arm, “Please wake up Azure. Please tell me what to do. I’m so lost, I think I’m lost. I just need to to tell me what to do. I think I screwed up, I think I’m screwing up, I need your help, Azure please.”

She felt a flash of a memory, a scent. Crimson breathed in again and smelled Azure’s skin along her arm. There it was, another memory. This wasn’t a vision by some demon girl, this was something tangible she could feel coming back. Behind her, the Dark One touched the glowing lights of Crimson’s aura and kept pouring thoughts and memories into them. Confused and unsteady, Crimson hugged her friend close and buried her nose in Azure’s bright blue hair.

Unthinking, Crimson’s lips parted and caressed Aoi’s neck. She breathed in her friend’s skin and smelled a lover’s scent. Embracing her lover, she levitated into the air laying them both on the table. She saw Azure, beautiful and clear eyed, wearing some kind of bhindi crystal on her forehead. Azure’s voice echoed in her head “I am complete now, I have made my final transformation.” She remembered surging with love, lust, surrender, and greatest of all peace. Azure spoke again, “You are so perfect, my wonderful Kristen-chan. We will always be together, and you will always know pleasure. I promise you.”

“Yes, yes,” Crimson murmured her muffled words into Azure’s sleeping form, “I’ll bring you so much pleasure, too, Azure.” Her fingers slipped under the waistline of Azure’s pants and pushed them down revealing powder blue panties that she kissed as well. They were too form fitted to pull aside, so rather than pull them down, she lit a fiery fingernail and burnt them off at the sides. She tossed them away and they dissipated out of existence. Crimson set her delicate lips to pleasuring her shorter friend’s bared furry mons. She nosed and nuzzled, then licked and teased. Without shame or any sense of strangeness at performing this sapphic act, Crimson licked her outer lips until they bloomed with fullness and warmth under her tongue.

She spread her lips apart and tasted the acrid wrongness of another woman’s moisture on her tongue and plunged into it. Crimson couldn’t care about any strangeness, she only slaked her own thirst for lust on the stolen arousal of her sleeping friend who barely stirred.

Crimson worked with singular focus as a blush came across Azure’s cheeks. Her breathing changed and a slight moan passed her lips. Crimson fucked her tongue into Azure’s moistened and ready pussy over and over until her tongue hurt and her face was coated in moisture. She teased Azure’s bud with playful circles until she felt Azure’s hips twist just slightly. She could see Azure in her mind, grabbing her head and bringing it back to her willing cunt. She could see the distorted look of pleasure twisting across her face as she bucked towards climax. Crimson wanted to please Azure so badly, it hardly registered to her that her friend had already cum twice in her drug induced slumber. Azure tumbled over into her third climax with a drunken moan and twisting of her body that knocked Crimson back.

The Crimson Spirit sat on the floor licking her lips before wondering when dawn had decided to arrive. It was suddenly brighter, making her blink.

“What… what’s going on…” A dazed and confused Azure murmured.

“Oh Goddess, oh no,” Crimson stopped herself, “I- why- I, but no I remember, I remember how it was. I…”

Azure pulled herself up, then suddenly shot up into the air knocking over the table. She pulled up her pants asking Crimson, “Oh my goddess, what happened? Crimson, what happened to me?”

A scream came out from the other room, followed by pleading, “I didn’t do anything I promise!”

Crimson babbled, “I know how it is, I know the truth. I am not wrong here.”

Azure asked again, her voice quavering, “Crimson, what happened to me? What… what did you do?” More voices spilled in and Azure flitted between the door and her friend who was mostly nude and reeking of sex.

Red was livid, “It’s not just you boys. Pink, I don’t think anything happened to you. You’re still wearing pants.”

The men were quickly finding out that waking up with their pants down and slightly chaffed was not a fun experience. Black was swearing to Pink that he didn’t do anything to her, and Blue and red were buttoning up. Yellow, Green, and the Yellow Rose with slowly waking up.

Red barked orders, “Get up, soldiers. Looks like the demon got the jump on us. Near as I can tell the damn thing assaulted us in our sleep. Azure, get out here, we might have some kind of demon corruption! All the boys were hit. Looks like the demon gave us all hummers, but at least the women weren’t—wait a sec.” Red burst into the room looking for Azure, “Blue girl, we need some of that cleansing mojo.”

“Yes, Captain, I know. I was... affected too.” Azure responded to the question not yet asked. Their eyes fell to the half clothed Crimson with her face and chest encrusted with dried cum of both masculine and feminine varieties.

“My goodness, what the hell happened to you, Crimson Girl?”

The truth of what happened hit Azure like a ton of painful stones. She knew she’d been violated, but worse, she knew it was Crimson. She’d been corrupted, somehow. “It was you. You did this.”

“You? Why on earth would you—.”

“Why?” Crimson laughed, “I don’t know why, I don’t know what I am doing at all! I don’t know why I’m even here!” Her thoughts were speeding by remembering the depraved things she’d done with beasts and remembering Azure the way she smiled at her and kissed her and the way everything started making sense. Her memories finally started making sense. All of their crazy adventures stopped seeming so disjointed. She just needed to put the pieces together to understand.

“Crimson, you’ve been corrupted. Look at your outfit, it isn’t all there.”

“Oh?” Crimson summoned it all back every last uncorrupted detail, “is this the right look you wanted to see? Is this who I am to you?” She shot back as an accusation.

“Crimson-chan calm down,” Azure held her hands out with a warm blue glow.

“Don’t tell me to calm down, I know it is not the time to be calm! I’m freaking the fuck out right now!” Her voice was shaking and she realized her fists were glowing hot with fire. The Crimson Spirit knew she couldn’t be there anymore. She flew straight out the window in a bolt of fire straight out into the air. She needed air, she needed to think.