The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aurora’s Education System—Chapter 2

Dr Gaymer looked out of the window at just the moment Aurora’s car pulled into the driveway,she checked the CCTV image from Stephanie’s room to check she was OK before leaving her office and walking outside to meet her.

She reached the car as the chauffeur opened the door and Aurora gracefully slid out,followed by 2 giggling girls clad,albeit scantily in latex,with collars and leads around their necks.

“Dr Gaymer,a pleasure to meet you again so soon,” Aurora said,placing a kiss on her cheek,“These are the 2 pets I have selected to be Stephanie’s personal servants,the blonde as her maid and the redhead as her housekeeper.If you could reprogram them accordingly for me?It seems a shame to need to reactivate a few of their brain cells but I wish for Stephanie to be well cared for on her ‘office days’ and these 2 will be fine for those roles.And of course,to keep her satisfied at night as she desires.Or at least when I permit it!”

Dr Gaymer called forward 2 nurses,and the 2 giggling girls were taken away to be ‘re-educated’ in preparation for their new duties.

“The special program seems to have worked well Mistress,her intelligence levels seem barely altered but her free thought capacity has been reset to your desired level.So what are your plans for her?” the doctor asked.

“She will become the ‘special person’ in my life,my true love and second in command in running my business empire.Well alongside Miss Mount as far as the business empire is concerned although Sue doesnt yet know about the special ‘upgrade’ she needs to undergo! Stephanie will move to the second home on my estate to live,along with her servants,though naturally she will always be at my beck and call when I desire her.At weekends she will move into the ‘big house’ and become my obedient lover for the weekend serving my every wish.Thats why I wanted the control box provided for her implant so I can ‘adjust’ her thought capacity at the weekend if I so desire.I do so love my pets being free from thought, and wll enjoy setting Stephanie free from the ‘pressures of life’ occasionally to relax her that way.”

“I assume you want to prepare yourself in your chamber before meeting your latest pet?” the doctor asked her.

“Indeed,“smiled Aurora,“though I plan to share the large bathtub there with her to cleanse myself.Bring my darling to me in an hour,by then I should be ready for her.” and she strode purposefully away,the chauffeur carrying her case behind her,then looking back added,

“Put the new special control collar on her just in case,as she hasnt been implanted yet.”

By now Stephanie had finished her breakfast and was sat patiently waiting to be ‘collected’ by the nurse and taken to enjoy whatever delights were in store for her that day.She couldnt even slip on her robe in preparation as the girl who had brought her breakfast seemed to have taken it away with her,presumably for washing and hadnt left her a new one,so she had remained in her PVC nightie while eating breakfast.It was still sticky from her ‘antics’ of the night before,and for some strange reason she couldnt understand Stephanie felt the desire to taste her own sticky juices,so she ran her fingers over her crotch and licked them.They tasted pleasant to her,though she couldnt understand why she desired to do this as she had never felt that way before.

A few moments later,there was a knock on her door,she opened it carefully and Dr Gaymer was stood outside smiling at her and she let her in.She noticed an item of clothing,silver in colour and gleaming in the light,and on top of it a round collar with 2 green lights on it.

“Is that for me to wear?” asked Stephanie,“I noticed my normal gown had been taken away for some reason.”

Dr Gaymer smiled,“Its simply gone to be cleaned Stephanie,when you return lunchtime a new one will be awaiting you.Its because the process you are undergoing this morning is a very new one,based in the new wing of the Spa and you need a special outfit and entry system to go there,and this is it.This silver bodysuit is made of a special material that monitors all your physical signs to make sure you are OK,and the collar is designed to set off all the sensors during your time there.Just slip the suit on,I’ll lock the collar on your neck and you will be ready for the ‘ultimate experience’ in your life so far.”

“Sounds like fun!” giggled Stephanie as she stripped off her nightie,and took hold of the bodysuit from the Doctor.Dr Gaymer cast a glance over Stephanie’s naked body and admired her work.her breasts stood out full and firm,and her body looked more like someone in her early twenties than her mid forties, even her face was as smooth as a youngsters,all the telltale signs around her eyes of her age had been smoothed out by the Silverine.Stephanie slid her long legs into the suit,then pulled it up over her body and slipped her arms into the sleeves,only noticing at this stage that her hands and feet were also ‘gloved’ within the suit.She pulled the hood over her head,and the Doctor locked the collar in position around her neck.Stephanie didnt notice that as the collar locked on her the green lights first started flashing,then after a few minutes changed to a steady amber glow.Dr Gaymer noticed however and smiled,as it showed the collar was functioning correctly.

Stephanie looked at herself in the mirror and giggled,“I look like a robot,complete with lights to show I’m functioning!As long as I dont start acting like one I guess I will be OK!” and took a few steps as she imagined a robot would.

Dr Gaymer smiled back at her,“Well the suit will only monitor your body signs,but as far as I know it shouldn’t control them!The collar is functioning fine as well and it will take you through the process safely that you will undergo this morning.If you are ready I will take you there.”

“Lead on!” grinned Stephanie,“Its exciting to try something new I must admit.”

Meanwhile Aurora prepared herself in her personal suite for her special moment with Stephanie,hoping she wouldnt have to activate the control collar but ready to do so if necessary.She washed herself in her special ‘pheromone based’ oils which were enough to highly arouse any woman she desired,but on one as processed as Stephanie would transform her into her controlled sex kitten,willing to do anything she desired to satisfy her burning sexual needs.She looked at the clock,just about now Stephanie should be starting the last stage of her preparation to meet her new Mistress.

To Stephanie,it seemed that she and Dr Gaymer had walked miles this morning,but she guessed it was just that the suit was so body tight,and walking on little more than bare feet it seemed to be a long way. They had walked to a part of the spa that she hadnt been to before,indeed Dr Gaymer had on 2 occasions placed her thumb on a pad to gain entrance. Then outside a small metal sliding door the Doctor stopped,turned to Stephanie and said,

“Well Stephanie,this is where I leave you,enjoy the next 45 minutes or so,I promise you will come out feeling a different woman afterwards.Just go through the special shower first,dont worry the suit and collar are designed for that.Then lay down in the tube and enjoy the journey,if you receive any commands to change position or anything just do as you are told but otherwise just lay back,relax and enjoy the whole thing.”

“I’m sure I will,” grinned Stephanie,“I’ve enjoyed everything else so far so why should this be different?”

“Just press your collar into that slot,the door will slide open,go through the shower making sure you are fully covered and then lie down in the tube.A nurse will collect you when you are finished,and take you to your next treat.I will see you later.” said Dr Gaymer and started to walk away.

Stephanie stepped forward and placed the front of the collar in the slot as she had been told,she heard a beeping noise and the metal door slid noiselessly back in front of her.She walked through and saw what looked like a shower cubicle in front of her.She looked for the control unit but couldnt see one so she climbed in to check.She still couldnt see how to switch it on when she heard a bleeping noise and she found herself being washed in a wonderfully warm liquid which she could feel even through the suit, and of course her face as she turned to have that washed as well.After about 5 minutes she heard another bleep and the shower stopped as swiftly and smoothly as it had started.For a moment or 2 she looked vainly for a towel to dry herself,but being unable to find one she assumed she didnt need to.The suit seemed to be almost glowing with the dampness,and her face tingled where the liquid had ran all over it as well.

“I hope my hair is OK!” she thought to herself,as she peered ahead having removed her glasses before entering the shower,“Still lets find this tube and continue.".She took a few steps forward looking for a tube like a bed,then she heard a whooshing noise and she saw a vertical tube opened in front of her with a backrest that she guessed she lay against.

“This must be it!” she said and walked in and stood against the backrest.She heard the door seal behind her,and what looked like a hairdryer she used when having her hair set at a salon lowered over her head.She felt 2 straps wrap around her body and she felt herself lifted off the floor.Soon she felt a gentle buzzing in her head as the helmet steadily pulsed electrical signals into her mind,filling her head with thoughts of obedience to her new Mistress while activating the synapses in the ‘pleasure zones’ of her brain to make this seem the most heavenly thing to do,to serve her Mistress.Every time her mind accepted a command of obedience,a ‘pleasure unit’ within her head was activated,thereby ensuring her mind would always associate pleasure with obedience to her Mistress.

After 15 minutes or so of this the ‘bed’ she was laid on lifted further and tilted her on to a conveyor belt which slid her into a device that looked like a body scanner with a narrow tube.By this stage however Stephanie was barely aware of anything happening to her.She slid fully into the tube,stopping only when the helmet touched the outside of the tube.The inner lining of the tube then tightened around her body until it was touching her bodysuit,and a tight fitting silver mask was lowered over her face.A blue glowing light could be seen throughout the tube as it tightened its grip on her even further enveloping her tightly in its ‘womb’,the mask simply providing her with enough air to keep her alive,but little more brain function than that!

20 minutes or so later,the tube eased its grip on her body,and she slid out of the tube again but this time naked apart from her collar.The silver bodysuit and mask had simply absorbed themselves into her body,and formed a fine but powerful metal layer just below her skin.The bed tilted back down to its original position,the helmet raised off her head and the door to the tube slid open again.If Stephanie had been aware at this stage she would have noticed that the lights on her collar were now a succession of flashing silver and gold lights.

Dr Gaymer had been watching all this from her office,she smiled at the sight and sent one of her specially designated nurses to meet Stephanie as she left the room.She picked up the phone and rung Aurora,

“Mistress,it seems an implant for Stephanie will not be necessary as the new process seems to have worked perfectly.I will however do some brain scans to confirm this later.I will ensure the control unit is ready for you before you depart.Her new servants have been successfully reprogrammed for their new duties as well.”

“Excellent news,as this method will leave brain functionality as a more adjustable setting,wonderful news.Doctor,you will be rewarded for this.” was Aurora’s delighted reply.“Will she be sent to me shortly to ‘trial run’ this system?”

“Yes Mistress,the nurse will deliver her shortly.Thank you for my reward Mistress,but the only reward I ask is to serve you.” replied the Doctor.

Meanwhile Stephanie came round,and though she noticed she was naked apart from her collar,she was by now incapable of realising that anything was wrong.She picked up and put on her glasses,and moved towards the door which opened in front of her.Outside the nurse greeted her with a silver satin robe and silver slippers which she obediently slipped her naked body and feet into.

Aurora smiled while waiting her arrival,“Well my sweetheart,my spies couldnt find much out about your past life,but we discovered one thing,your robot fantasy.Well even I’m incapable of turning you into a true robot,but I’ve certainly done the next best thing.Your mind is as controlled as a robots would be, but thats my desire anyway!Your every movement can be controlled through your collar as I desire as well,as a robot would be.And of course you have a thin layer of powerful metal set just under your skin throughout your body.And of course all your outfits in the future will either be in silver,gold or metallic colours the perfect colours for such a being.And of course that special control box that I will soon have that will actually make you think you are a robot when I press the switch!Of course I can make you human again afterwards,but not too often!”

A few minutes later Aurora heard the sound she had been waiting for,a gentle knock at the door,and she called the person outside to enter,knowing who it was,her clit tingling with excitement at the thought of what would happen soon.Stephanie entered the room and smiled shyly at Aurora when she saw her laid on the bed in front of her,

“I was.....I was.....err expecting this to be my next treatment.“she said blushing,“Though its nice to see you here,Mistress.“She shocked herself at saying the word Mistress,she’d meant to say Aurora but the Mistress word came out instead.

Aurora saw the look on her face and smiled back,“You were surprised to say Mistress weren’t you my dear,but you will find that title comes very naturally in the future.As to your next ‘treatment’,well she’s laying here waiting for you,why dont you come and join me my pet.Just remove that robe first so I can see your wonderful body.”

Stephanie was about to say she wasnt that type of woman,but her mind and body disagreed!She slid out of her silver robe,slipped off her slippers and for a few moments stood in front of Aurora naked apart from her collar.Aurora had to admit she was stunned by the sight,this forty-something woman now had the body of a twenty year old,smooth and perfect with 2 full,firm breasts sitting proudly on her chest,and her face as smooth as a babies,not a sign of her true age.Stephanie climbed seductively on to the bed and knelt at Aurora’s feet awaiting her next command.

“What is your wish Mistress?” Stephanie asked,the word Mistress becoming more natural by the moment to her.

“Lay down beside me Stephanie,I plan to enjoy the fruits of my work by tasting your wonderful juices first,then my pet can return the compliment.”

“Yes Mistress,I obey.” was her only reply as she lay down on the bed,spreading her legs to help her Mistress enter her willing body.Aurora positioned herself over Stephanie’s legs and gently lapped her tongue over and into her willing slit.She thrust fingers inside her as her juices started to dribble and worked steadily on Stephanie’s clit bringing moans of pleasure from her,

“You are not to climax till I say so my pet.“she added,as she continued to work away.’Yes Mistress’ was her only reply.After 30 minutes or more of this treatment,knowing that by this stage Stephanie would surely explode she raised her face up from her work,placed her full breasts in front of Stephanie’s ‘steaming’ vagina and said,“Come my pet!".

Stephanie let out a loud gasp of pleasure and all those built up juices rushed out of her body covering Aurora’s breasts in her sticky fluids of pleasure.After a minute or so Stephanie recovered,opened her eyes and smiled shyly,

“Did that please you Mistress?” she asked nervously.

“Indeed it did,“said Aurora grinning happily,“but now my pet needs to clean her Mistress up.And then show how grateful she is for what Mistress just did to her.”

Stephanie smiled happily,she had pleased her Mistress and for now that was all that mattered.She happily lapped up her own fluids from Aurora’s cleavage,then eagerly aimed her tongue at her Mistresses warm slit.Aurora,who was by now quite aroused from what she had done to Stephanie was never going to last long before climaxing,and it was only a matter of minutes before Stephanie’s face was covered in her own sticky cum.She sent Stephanie to the bathroom to wash her face,and in the meanwhile picked up the phone and made a call,

“Is the control box ready yet?” she asked,“I would so like to try it out today.”

“Yes Mistress,” was the reply,“It will be delivered in minutes to you.”

“Excellent!” grinned Aurora,“I look forward to seeing her reaction to it.”

Stephanie looked at herself proudly in the bathroom mirror,she had a fine body that her Mistress could be proud of,not realsing how enhanced it had been made that weekend.She heard a knock on the door and re-entered the main room in case she was required to answer it,but Aurora was already there.She was given a few words of explanation as to how the device worked,then the door was shut behind her. At that point she noticed Stephanie had re-entered the room and smiling at her said,

“And now for the moment you have apparantly dreamed about.” and pressed a button on the box, waiting to see what would happen,the lights on the collars stopped flashing,and became a steady ring of gold lights around her neck.Stephanie froze to the spot absolutely motionless,her whole body almost seemed to stiffen instantly.Aurora walked across and touched her lips with her fingers,and Stephanie didnt even flinch.She pulled firmly but playfully on her nipples,not a reaction.

“The perfect robot!” smiled Aurora,“Just as you wish to be,though currently you are totally unaware of all thats happening around you.In this current state I could do anything I wished to you and you wouldnt know it.All I need do is press your function button and you would be my obedient machine.Lets just run a few checks for fun.” and she activated the function button.Stephanie’s eyes blinked open and she spoke in a very robotic manner,

“Unit activated and awaiting command Mistress.”

“Give unit designation and function.” Aurora said.

“Unit designation is deferred to Stephanie1 Mistress,android unit class 1 type model.Function,only to serve her Mistress Aurora as she wishes.” was Stephanie’s blank reply.

“Personality setting level?”

“5% Mistress,minimum level to allow safe future brain function to be reactivated.” was the blank reply, “Basic Stephanie data available to unit to ‘operate’ as her if desired to do so.”

“Wonderful!” smiled Aurora gleefully,“Now lets try the other setting,and see her reaction.” and she pressed another button on the control box,the gold lights each in turn turning to a silver colour.As the last light turned silver the collar gave off a bleeping noise.

“Unit Stephanie1,awareness level setting please?” she asked.She would have sworn the ‘unit’ smiled!

“Awareness level 100% Mistress,the donater of my personality is fully aware of all that is happening to her.I have currently set her control level to Nil though until her reactions are checked over.She seems to be happy with her new status,what control level shall I set her to?” was the ‘robots’ reply.

“75%.” was Aurora’s reply,“I want to find out how she feels without risking a backlash despite her contentment levels.”

“Resetting human control levels to 75%.She will be functional at that level in 30 seconds.”

Aurora didnt need to work out when the 30 seconds were up as the squeal of pleasure emanating from the unit gave away the fact that Stephanie could now at least partly ‘think’ for herself and react to her new situation.

Lookingly wondrously at her Mistress she asked,“Am I really a robot now Mistress?”

Aurora smiled at her,“Well you arent made up of circuitry and wiring if thats what you mean,but yes in every other sense you are a robot.You even have a special metal shell inside you just like a robot would. Your mind has been ‘redesigned’ to function just like a robot’s would,though it can also be set to act just like the old human you when I desire or need it.And there is even a setting where you arent even aware of being a robot,you simply function to my commands which will be fun! I’ll show you in a special way,unit reset to 25% control level and 25% awareness levels in 60 seconds for 60 seconds,to see what its like as a true robot.”

“Function levels reset as command.” Stephanie said blankly while still aware of what was going on,and gasped as she did so.At the designated time she felt her conciousness drift away to a point where she was barely aware of what was happening around her,but when she heard Aurora command her to play with her breasts she found herself doing so even if she hadnt wish to do so.A minute or so later she returned to as she had been before and grinned widely.

“You may stop playing with yourself now!” grinned Aurora,“I forgot you werent fully under your own control yet!”

“Yes Mistress.“she replied and immediately stopped doing so,much though by now she longed to continue.

“And now I’d better return you to normal my dear as the Doctors need to run some checks to make sure everything is OK and you have to be ‘human’ for that!” Aurora said to her.

“If you must Mistress.” giggled Stephanie as Aurora pressed the 3rd button and the lights returned to a stream of flashing silver and gold ones.

“Dont worry my pet,you wont spend longer than necessary as a ‘human’ in future,most of your time will be in a robotic state of some level.Naturally at all times you will be under your Mistresses command.”

“Wonderful Mistress,I only wish to serve you as best I can.Or should I say as robot Stephanie can!”

Aurora picked up the phone and called Dr Gaymer,“She operates perfectly as a ‘robot’ I must say,and seems very happy with her new life.She is now ready for the nurses to do all the medical and neural checks desired on her,just to make sure she will be fine.And I’m now ready for my own ‘little procedure’ to be carried out at your own hands as well.”

“I will send 2 nurses to collect Stephanie,and I will then meet you in the ‘operations centre’ for your own body enhancements to be carried out.I’m sure your pets will enjoy their special treat when this work has been done.” the Doctor said.

“I’m sure they will!",grinned Aurora wickedly,“Not that they are capable of doing anything else anyway!”

Within minutes Stephanie was collected by the nurses,and Aurora put on her gown and headed off for her own personal bodywork operation.She met Dr Gaymer in the operation area,and they smiled at each other.

Dr Gaymer spoke,

“Mistress,as your body has already been toned the Silverine enhancement will just make it perfect.I have ensured this solution contains none of the mind controlling virus whatsoever,this is a special batch,just for you.The lactate enhancement unit I’m fitting to both your breasts is totally controllable by you, and a ‘milk’ supply will flow only when you switch the unit on.Of course the ‘milk’ will contain a special ingredient to enable you to take temporary mind control over any woman who suckles you.”

“I’m sure I will find that very useful!” smiled Aurora grinning widely,“I plan in time to fit both Sue and Stephanie with it,to increase my harem considerably,but I want to have my fun first.I hope you have a ‘victim’ for me to try it out on after the operation?”

“Does Sue know what you have planned for her yet Mistress?” asked the Doctor,then adding,“I have indeed Mistress, an ‘innocent’ local girl I’ve brought up here to try things out at the spa.She’s currently enjoying herself in the bodywrap room.”

“No,she doesn’t,but I dont plan for her to have any say in the matter anyway!” replied Aurora.

“Lets begin then.“said Aurora anticipating some fun later.

She climbed into the Silverine unit,Dr Gaymer connected up the IV’s and Aurora floated away for half an hour or so.At the end of that time Dr Gaymer prepared her for surgery and with the help of 2 nurses opened up her 2 massive breasts and placed a pump unit in both of them,connecting them up to her milk supply so that it could flow readily as desired.She checked her work on completion,switched on the 2 pumps and a gentle flow of milky liquid flowed from her nipples.She switched off and it stopped,and then she simply waited for Aurora to reawaken.When she did her first question was,

“Does it work?”

“Yes Mistress,perfectly.All we need to check is whether the mind control additive works as well.” said the Doctor.

“Well bring the girl in and lets find out.If she appeals to me I may honour her with becoming a pet of mine.” replied Aurora.

A few minutes later a plain looking redhead entered the room,and was introduced to Aurora as Julie.It was explained to Julie that the woman had just had surgery to clear a blockage in her milk tubes,and they wondered if she would oblige them by suckling her to see if the operation had been successful. Julie looked at her,gave a gentle shrug of her shoulders,though she gigglingly added that it was a long time since she had suckled anyone,but as she was having a free session at the spa she would do as the Doctor wished.

She bent down over Aurora,placed her lips over her nipple and suckled as best she could.At that moment the Doctor switched on the pump in that breast and a steady supply of warm milk flowed into her mouth,after the first few mouthfuls Julie seemed eager to drink as much of this milk as could be provided for her,and Aurora gasped at the sensation of this thirsty mouth on her nipple.After 5 minutes or so the Doctor reduced the power in the pump slowly until Julie had drunk the last few drops.Julie got up with a content smile on her face,and white milky liquid around her lips.

“It seems to be OK.” she said contentedly wiping the milk from her face.

“Now for the big test!” whispered the Doctor,then said out loud,“Julie,who is the lady before you?”

It took a few moments for her mind to connect the words and image together,but then she said,“My Mistress of course.” and knelt at her feet.

“Wonderful,it works!” said Aurora,“How long will she be my slave?I might as well have some fun with her,and educate her in lesbian lovemaking.”

“The amount she will have drunk,about 3-4 hours of total control I should imagine.Do you want me to carry out further work on her mind afterwards?”

“Quite possibly,she seems very innocent and they are always fun.And she’s not the brightest girl in the world already so that side of things should be easier for you.” said Aurora,“Julie,you will follow your Mistress to her chamber and reward her for the honour of owning you.”

“Yes Mistress.” replied the obedient Julie,temporarily incapable of refusing her any wish anyway.

Several hours later Julie left the spa in Aurora’s car,delighted at her invitation to return to the spa next week for some further treatments.Aurora dropped her off in the village imagining the fun she would have with her latest pet when Julie’s mind was completely under her control.She loved innocent girls, they were so much more fun to seduce and control.And of course in 2 days time her beloved Stephanie would be ‘released’ from the Spa to be her special lover and pet,and course her wondrous office worker as well.

Stephanie’s checks had all gone fine,her immune system didnt seem to be rejecting her new metal skin and her mind seemed to be functioning fine at all levels of control from none to total.Stephanie returned happily to her room that night,knowing that her robot dream had come true,at least mentally if not physically.Not only that but she had the most wonderful Mistress to serve for the rest of her life.2 days later she left the spa as she had arrived,in Aurora’s car,the only difference now was that she would call her Mistress instead of regarding her only as her boss.The car dropped her off at her new home on Aurora’s estate and her 2 ‘servants’ were stood at the door waiting for her suitably dressed for their new roles.Stephanie didnt notice that much of her old wardrobe of clothes were missing,all her outfits were now either in silver,gold or a metallic blue colour,designed specifically for the ‘robot’ look.Even her new collection of bras and panties fitted her new lifestyle.

There was 1 very large unopened box there,marked ‘Not to be opened other than with Mistresses permission’ which Stephanie looked at in surprise.She lifted it up and the box clanged,as if something metal was inside,but it felt too light for that to be the case.What could it possibly be?