The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aurora’s Education System.

(This story relates to a ‘hot flash’ I wrote on the forum to get me back’in the groove’ after a while off from writing and I’ve decided to develop it into a full blown story.)

In her private office Aurora Beckinsale switched her close circuit camera on and set it to the accounts office and looked longingly at the pretty,curvy blonde working away hard there,she had only been at the company a matter of weeks,but was impressing everyone with her high work rate, her punctuality and most importantly in Aurora’s case,her full figure and pretty looks.She normally tried to keep her work and her private life as 2 seperate items,but in this womans case.........!The thing that surprised Aurora was that she was much older than the ‘pets’ that normally appealed to Aurora,though in her late forties herself,she liked her ‘pets’ to be much younger than her,usually no more than 25,but this woman was in her forties herself,albeit she looked far younger,and she wanted her for her own.

She called in her private secretary,and asked her,

“The new woman in accounts,what have we discovered about her so far?”

Her secretary looked at the screen,and smiled at her boss,

“Stephanie Bell Mistress,very little beyond basic details,quiet and keeps to herself a lot,no trace of any romance in her life at present,and our ‘people’ have been able to find little about her past to discover her preferences that way.She seems an excellent worker though.Why?”

“I have plans for her!” smiled Aurora,“And hopefully they will make past sexual preferences irrelevant to her future life.I want you to arrange for her to have a weekend away at our special ‘pampering centre’ as a reward for all her hard work.With luck after that,she will serve me in more ways than one!”

“Yes Mistress,that will be quickly arranged.” said her secretary.

“Excellent!” said Aurora smiling wickedly,“And though it will be nice to control her mind and body it seems such a waste to erase totally all that intelligence,set my programmers to work to design something ‘suitable’ for her future role in life as my very special pet.”

“Yes Mistress,I will do that.” replied the secretary and returned to her desk to call the software design group and arrange something ‘nice’ for Stephanie’s weekend away.

“I just hope she’s free this weekend,” grinned Aurora,“the sooner she is part of my ‘harem’ the better for both of us!”

* * *

Meanwhile Stephanie was completely unaware of what was being planned for her,and was working away hard in the accounts department as usual.She enjoyed her work,though working for a company that specialised in ‘Adult Pleasure Goods’ wasnt quite what this quiet woman had been expecting to do when she found a new job.However,having been out of work for 6 months she couldnt afford to be choosy,and she didnt actually have to see any of the ‘goods’ ordered,only process the payments and arrange delivery.She did know what a vibrator was after all,she hadnt had anyone in her life now for about 5 years,and a girl needed relief occasionally,but some of the other items sold did surprise her in their popularity,the De-Luxe sex dolls for men she had guessed would be popular,but their demand was amazing.The thought of all the whips and canes that were sold just sent her into giggles at the thought of their being used on someone.

Her phone rang,and she answered it promptly,it was Aurora’s secretary on the line.

“Stephanie,its Miss Mount here,Ms Beckinsale’s secretary,can you take a few minutes away from your work and come to my office please?I have something I need to discuss with you.”

Stephanie put the phone down nervously,she hoped everything was OK,but her trial period was now nearly up,and she hoped she was going to keep the job.She couldnt think of anything she’d done wrong,but she’d been unlucky in life generally so she hoped she would be alright this time. She took the lift upstairs and knocked on the door,and was told to come in.Judging by the smile on the womans face as she entered Stephanie suspected she wasnt in trouble.Though if she knew what lay in store............!

“Stephanie,lovely to meet you,sit down and make yourself comfortable.", Sue Mount said to her, “This little meeting is just to let you know that Ms Beckinsale is very happy with your work and that we will be making your position here permanent.In fact,you have done so well here that you have won Employee of the month and that I need to arrange a date for you to benefit from your prize.”

“Benefit from my prize?” asked Stephanie,“Apart from not knowing that this scheme ran here,I dont quite know what the prize is.”

“The prize is a long weekend at one of Aurora’s luxury health centres where you will be pampered and cared for all weekend long,with lots of lovely special treatments to help you feel good.You arrive on the Thursday afternoon and leave on the Tuesday morning feeling like a new woman.I know how good it is,as I went to one of them a few months ago and believe me Stephanie the effects are amazing.Your work is so up to date that Ms Beckinsale was wondering if you were free this weekend to pay a visit,I know its very short notice,only 2 days time,but this weekend is not a heavily booked one and you will receive some very special care because of that.”

Stephanie giggled to herself,her weekends were usually dull affairs with just her own company to keep her amused,and this one was just the same,“Well if my work is up to date enough,then I would love that.” she said with a little hesitation,“Though I’m not certain how much an older woman like me can benefit from such a place.”

“Stephanie,you will be amazed at the changes that place can bring about,“smiled Sue,“I’m sure you will enjoy the benefits of your weekend away.Just leave everything with me and I will arrange it all for you.I believe you are a non-driver?",and Stephanie nodded, “In that case I will arrange transport for you as well,Ms Beckinsale believes that the best way to keep her staff is to keep them happy, and reward them for their good work.Just one thing Stephanie,how brave are you,some of the methods used at her health centres are ‘different’ to the norm,I trust that will be OK?”

Stephanie giggled,and gave a blushing smile,“I’ll try anything once at least,so I guess that will be fine.”

“Thats handy.” said Aurora to herself,listening through her intercom,“Its so much easier if they go in the ‘Meditation Chamber’ for themselves the first time,after that the matter of choice isn’t usually relevant for the person concerned if I so desire,and in this case I certainly do desire!".

Thursday morning Stephanie arrived at work carrying a weekend bag with a few things in it,though she had been told that everything would be provided for her stay.She was working till lunchtime (she had wanted to make sure everything was OK!) before being collected and whisked away to the health resort.Most of the morning Aurora had her camera on the pretty blonde working away, just dreaming of the pleasures she would have her with her body in the near future.She made a couple of phone calls to make sure everything was ready for her arrival that afternoon,but especially the Meditation Chamber that Stephanie was going to spend some time in.

Lunchtime soon arrived,and Stephanie tidied her desk,ate her lunch quietly as per normal,then the phone rang,it was Sue telling her that the car was awaiting her to whisk her away.It had in fact been ready for 30 minutes or so,but until Aurora gave her permission to do so she had been told to leave Stephanie in her view.Aurora smiled as she trotted out,and said

“Enjoy your journey my dear,it will be your last as a free minded woman,for when you leave the centre you will be my adoring lesbian pet and lover forever.”

Stephanie climbed into the back seat of the car,the driver smiled politely at her and drove her smoothly to the Health Spa,the journey lasting just over an hour.Conversation was limited, Stephanie never had been the chatty type anyway and she just admired the view as they travelled mainly.When they arrived she gathered herself together,thanked the driver and picked up her bag and got out the car,and headed for the entrance as instructed.The driver dialled a number on his mobile and said,

“Mistress Aurora,your chauffeur slave Alan reports that she has arrived safely and is entering the Therapy Centre now.”

“Excellent.” was the one word reply before he heard the phone go click.

Stephanie nervously walked up to the reception desk and introduced herself to the girl there,who gave her a welcoming smile.She told Stephanie briefly about the details of the health spa,handed her a satin robe for her to wear while there and directed her to her ‘apartment’ for the weekend, asking her to return to the desk when she had settled in for her ‘meet and greet’ session with the people who would be looking after her.Stephanie openly admitted to her that she had no idea what to expect this weekend,and was delighted to hear that Ms Beckinsale had laid out a suitable programme for her weekend already so she didnt have to worry about that.

She got to her room,and read the ‘brief’ she had been given.She was to wear no make up,and the staff would prefer if she wore nothing more than her satin robe,though bra and panties were optional wear,but only the ones provided by the spa which she could request.The idea was to leave her ‘old self’ behind for the weekend and enjoy the total luxury and service of the Health Spa. Stephanie blushed at the thought of her full breasts being hidden by nothing more than a satin robe,but if it was desired she would try it,she could always ask for undies if they ‘sagged’ too much she giggled to herself.She took a quick shower to cleanse herself,slipped on the satin robe and walked back to the reception area.She blushed as she realised that the cool air combined with the erotic feel of the robe was stirring her nipples into life,she just hoped they werent ‘too’ obvious.

Paula,the girl on the reception desk smiled when she saw her returning,the special solution that the robe had been washed in was clearly having its effects judging by Stephanie’s nipples standing out proudly against the fabric.Stephanie’s clit was also expanding nicely,though this was less obvious to sight,but Stephanie did notice a little ‘rubbing’ down below as she walked,she hadnt realised she had been so excited by this treat.She explained to Stephanie that the first thing they liked their guests to do was have a meditation session in their special chamber to relax their mind for the weekend ahead.

“Chamber?",Stephanie asked nervously,“Cant I just have peacful thoughts in my own space?”

Paula smiled and explained to her that it was like a flotation chamber,in a special gel that would make her feel like she was in a ‘womb’ again totally cut off from the world outside for an hour or so. All her senses would be cut off from outside contact,all she would hear is soft ‘new wave style’ music to help her relax.She promised her she would come out feeling wonderful afterwards.After that she would get to meet the experts who would pamper her for the weekend.

“It only lasts an hour,“smiled Paula winningly at her,“and its perfectly safe I promise you,I’ve undergone a few sessions and its done wonders for me.”

“In that case,“smiled Stephanie,“lead me to it.” and Paula took her into the meditation room. Stephanie gasped when she saw the chamber,anyone much taller than 6 foot would have struggled to get into it and lay down,and it was filled with a thick blue gel which was warm when she touched it.The tank sloped so that her head would be above her body with sleeves for her to slip her arms and legs into,’to take away the sensation of touch’ as Paula told her.She climbed in having removed her robe, put on the face mask given to her ‘so she could breathe while covered in the gel’ and then Paula told her she was going to place the earphones over her ears cutting her off entirely.She lowered the lid and Stephanie felt alone in the darkness as the level of the gel rose around her covering her entirely.She did admit to herself liking the feeling,even though she didnt understand the idea of it.Soon the music was playing softly in her ears,she thought she could hear whispering voices in it but put that down to her imagination.She just let herself drift away from life,as she put it for an hour or so.

Paula was carefully watching her brain activity levels on a monitor,and when they slowed down to a very low level,she changed the disc playing in her head as ‘commanded’ by her Mistress.She pressed a button on the control panel and the thick blue gel started to bubble and change to a silvery liquid which seemed to almost adhere to Stephanie’s naked body.Over the next 4 hours Stephanie lay there completely cut off from the outside world with the silvery liquid bubbling all around her,and her ‘Mistresses’ words permeating her mind though she was unaware of any of this. When the time came to ‘release’ her Paula pressed a button and the solution returned to the blue gel,and she changed the disc back to the music ‘just in case’ stage 1 hadnt worked properly, though this was highly unlikely!She was pleased to see Stephanie’s own brain activity levels rise again, though this time no further than her Mistress desired them to,about 90% of what they were before at this stage,very pliable, nicely controlled,but still a very able worker!Normally after 3 lengthy sessions in the meditation chamber Aurora’s ‘pets’ would be left with very little brain activity of their own,but this woman was special to her.

When Paula was happy everything was returned to normal she moved across to the chamber,lifted the lid and looked in at Stephanie’s naked body and smiled.She looked no different to before,but the changes in her mind were already developing.She tapped her gently on the arm,and Stephanie let out a small squeal before realising where she was.Paula eased the mask off,helped her up and handed Stephanie a towel to dry herself a little.

“Well,what do you think?” Paula asked her,knowing that if the process had started she would say the triggered words.

“Very peaceful,Aurora seems to know what is best for me,I look forward to seeing what more she has in store for me.“Stephanie replied,“She desires only the best for me,and I must serve her in the same way.”

Paula smiled,those were the words she needed to hear,“Yes she likes to look after her staff well.” she said,then added under her breath,“In your case especially well!”

Stephanie enquired,“Has she anything else planned for me today?”

“Oh yes,“said Paula,“I suppose its termed a little pleasure session,followed by a little pain session though neither are anything for you to be too worried about.” and Stephanie smiled nervously,

“Pleasure?Pain?” she asked.

“The pleasure is a little visit to Orgasmiser,a few little devices we place on your ‘sensitive’ parts and bring you to a stream of pleasurable orgasms.The pain,well its a session in our body toning unit which is designed to tone up the flesh and stimulate blood flow.Its even snugger than the chamber you’ve just been in,but as that was OK I’m sure you wont mind?”

Stephanie giggled and grinned,“If its as nice as that,not in the slightest!And the Orgasm thing sounds nice.”

Paula smiled,“I’ll take you through and plug you in then,it will be just a short session on a low setting for now,but we will build it up over the weekend for you.“she said giving her a knowing wink.They walked through to the next room,Stephanie not even realising she was still totally naked,and Paula showed her a bed to lay on.She explained to Stephanie what she was doing,that the 4 pads around her slit would send a field of stimulation through that zone,and that the probe she was attaching to her clit would do wonders for her. She placed 2 suction cups over Stephanie’s breasts,and attached 2 clips to her bulging nipples which brought a little gasp from her.Lastly she placed a headset on her head,with a visor over her eyes,’For erotic images and thoughts,just in case you need them!’ and Stephanie giggled at the thought.

“Now I’m going to switch it on,",Paula told her,“just on a low setting for 30 minutes or so,but that should give you a few ‘pleasurable moments’ all the same!” and Stephanie nodded to acknowledge. She gasped in pleasure as the first throbs pulsated through her clit,and the pads around her sex began to throb nicely as well.It was only a matter of moments before the first dribbles were running down her thigh.She thought to herself,’And this is a low setting!’ as the effect grew.Quickly she noticed her breasts were tingling pleasurably from the suction squeezing on them,and the sensitivity of her nipples as they were played with by the clips sent her into raptures.She barely noticed the images and sounds of passionate lesbian sex from the headset but her mind was subliminally taking it all in,along with the commands that lesbian sex would bring her true pleasure.10 minutes or so into the session Paula saw the tell tale buck of the hips that showed Stephanie was close to orgasm,and Paula began adjusting the settings taking her to the edge,then drawing her back before allowing her juices to explode.She carried on like this for another 45 minutes or so with the same routine,all the time Stephanie being played the images and sounds of passionate lesbian lovemaking,while being told how wonderful that would be for her.After about 6 massive,sticky climaxes she wound everything down,and soon all she could hear was Stephanie’s gasps of pleasure at what had happened to her.

When she recovered Stephanie asked,“That was a low setting?Not sure I’m ready for a higher one then!” especially when she saw all her sticky cum on the table.

“Oh you will be!” laughed Paula,“This machine can go a lot higher than that,but this is a ‘baby’ compared to the Orgasmatron thats being tested out now!By the end of the weekend you will be using this one on a high setting for about 2 hours!”

“Oh gosh!” was all Stephanie could say at all that news.

“And lastly for today,the body toner,then you can have a meal and settle down for the night,I’m sure you will sleep well after all this.",and Stephanie nodded,“Now this will hurt a little first time,but not too much.As I say this is designed to tone the flesh,and stimulate blood flow so its very snug in there,but you will be fine.”

When Stephanie saw it she thought snug wasnt the right word for it,body tight would have been the term she would have used,but she guessed it had to be.By now her mind was just pliable enough that when Paula told her to climb in she was unable to object and meekly did so.Best description would be a ‘complete latex body bag’ with a similar looking lining inside.Stephanie climbed in, placed the breathing tube in her mouth as instructed and Paula sealed her in,she felt the lining inflate until it was like a second skin on her body.Soon she felt her whole body being gently pummelled,and this feeling grew in intensity,she wouldnt have called it painful,but not arousing either.What she didnt notice with all this pummelling was the needles that Paula injected into both her arms through seals in the bag and the IV’s attached to them which began dripping a soft silvery substance into her bloodstream. Her thoughts peacefully faded away to nothing.

The next thing she knew was waking up in her bed in the morning,feeling very peaceful.

* * *

She heard a knock on her door,and with a cry of ‘Come in’ someone delivered breakfast for her.She was told it was a ‘nutritionally balanced’ meal to help her through the day.It didnt look very inspiring,but it tasted like nectar to her,and she eagerly took her fill.Her morning was taken up with some ‘luxury’ treatments,a facial,her finger and toe nails beautifully manicured and painted, and her long blonde tresses given a gentle restyling which she liked,not realising that all this restyling was simply to fit her to her ‘Mistresses’ wishes.After lunch she was ‘invited’ for another session in the Meditation Chamber,this time Paula had no need to play the music first,she simply slipped the ‘Stage 2’ disc into the system once Stephanie was safely sealed in.The gel again turned silver and ‘bubbled away’ any lingering thoughts of doubt from Stephanie’s mind about what she was becoming.On release she was again ‘connected up’ to the Orgasmiser for a longer,slightly more powerful session with the same indoctrination units used as before.Then finally a visit to the ‘Body Toner’ and again the mysterious silvery substance flowed into her system via the IV’s.

Paula took some data readings near the end of this session,already her brain activity levels were dropping close to 75% and her natural stimulation and submissive levels rising rapidly. ‘Perfect for Mistress’ she thought as she saw the results,’Another days treatments,and Mistresses very special pet will be ready to worship her when she visits us on Sunday.’

After her ‘special’ evening meal and a relaxing evening Stephanie went off to her room to sleep as ‘instructed’ at 10pm.She was surprised to see a new nightdress laid out for her,not the soft satiny one she had worn the night before,but a tight fitting and sexily cut PVC one.She giggled to herself at the thought of an ‘old maid’ like her wearing something so utterly sexy in bed,but as apparantly she had the choice of wearing that or sleeping in the nude she decided she would wear it.Slipping off her gown she barely noticed that her nipples stood up proudly like bullets,and that if she had ‘played with herself’ down below she would have discovered her clit was far bigger than before as well.If even at this stage of her programming she could be aware of it (but it had been ensured she wouldnt) she would have noticed that her ample breasts seemed fuller and firmer than before standing up proudly on her chest. She slipped the PVC nightie on and gasped at the eroticness of it as it touched and clung to her body.She slid under the duvet,not even aware that the sheet she was sleeping on now was made of rubber.Her dreams that night were highly erotic,full of passionate lesbian sex involving her and instinctively her fingers slipped into her slit.Though she was dripping with her fluids she just couldnt seem to quite take herself over the edge to a mind blowing orgasm. Eventually her thoughts and dreams melted away and the next thing she knew was when her breakfast arrived the next morning.

* * *

Aurora Beckinsale was woken in her bed by one of her pets presenting her with her morning coffee and the telephone.Meanwhile another of her pets was given the signal to softly lap at her slit to provide the morning ‘milk’ for her to drink.The other pet then set about gently manipulating Mistresses large E cup breasts to both provide her with pleasure,and so the other ‘kitten’ received a increase in her milky diet that morning.It was all Aurora could do to concentrate on the phone call!

“Dr Gaymer,nice to hear from you,how is Stephanie progressing?” she asked between gasps of pleasure.

“Very well Mistress,her ‘free will’ levels are dropping nicely,brain activity range will be fine after todays session and her ‘lesbian sex sensitivity’ levels are increasing rapidly.I did ensure some fascinating dreams for her last night,and she seems to have reacted well to them.” replied the doctor.

“Her intelligence levels,are they holding up as desired,I dont want her as mindless as the rest of my harem?” Aurora asked,“She is such a useful worker as well.”

“They seem fine,“replied the Doctor,“though when we fit her with the Neurological Control Implant on Monday we can adjust it slightly either way anyway.We are concentrating on lowering her personal control levels rather than simply erasing most of the mind as we normally do for you.”

“Excellent.How is her body reacting to the increased levels of Silverine we are using on her, combined with the toning she is receiving she should have a wonderful body?”

“Satisfactorily.Her breasts are showing levels of high toning and firmness,and her latexticity levels are within satisfactory limits,high but not dangerously so.”

“Good,I look forward to testing her out tomorrow then.“Aurora replied,letting out a loud gasp of pleasure as the ‘kitten’ at her slit hit the jackpot,and was rewarded with extra cream for her breakfast.”

Dr Gaymer smiled at her end of the phone,“It sounds like Mistress has been satisfied!” she said.

Aurora laughed back,“Yes Kitten 6 has been rewarded with extra cream this morning,her sex education unit you implanted to assist her in such matters seems to be working well.I will see you tomorrow morning,is everything ready for my little enhancement surgery?”

“Yes Mistress,it is.” replied the Doctor.“Your pets will be in for a treat sometime soon.”

Aurora laughed,“Yes they will,but I know who is to be the first to try my special nectar!Stephanie.”

She put down the phone to see Kitten 4 helping to clean the juices from Kitten 6’s face with her tongue,her reward to taste Mistresses juices for bringing her to orgasm.

* * *

Stephanie again spent the morning being pampered,first being ‘wrapped’ in a special solution bodywrap to cleanse her body of impurities,before a massage by a ‘pretty young girl’ using lots of special oils on her.She shocked herself when the girl took her clothes off and lay down on top of her ‘to give her that extra special rub’ with her body that she very much enjoyed it,she didnt know she was ‘that way inclined’ but admitted close contact with another woman was very pleasurable. She guessed the girl knew she was enjoying it,as she lifted her up slightly and massaged her breasts and nibbled on her ears at the same time.Stephanie knew she was deliberately being turned on by this young girl and eventually she could resist no longer.She eased the girl upwards, rolled over on her back and opened her legs to reveal herself.The girl needed no second chance and eagerly attacked Stephanie’s damp slit with vigour bringing gasps from her.Shortly afterwards Stephanie gasped with pleasure and covered the girls face in her damp,sticky juices.What of course Stephanie didnt know was that the girl had been ‘programmed’ to do this by the doctor to see how much Stephanie would enjoy passionate lesbian sex.Dr Gaymer was watching all this on a camera and was pleased to see how well Stephanie’s training was going.

“Excellent.“she said,“That means I can concentrate on amending her emotional factors in this afternoons sessions rather than her lesbian education.Mistress wants her to be happy in her new life and programmed accordingly.”

Dr Gaymer pressed a button on her control panel and the girl ‘suggested’ to Stephanie that they have a shower together to clean up.Stephanie by this stage felt no desire to say no to this suggestion!They contentedly cleaned each other up,soaping each other up in a very tender way. Dr Gaymer watched all this,and smiling to herself said,

“Either Stephanie’s lesbian programming is working very well,or she wasnt as straight as she thought she was!Of course it may well be that extra strength Silverine not only works on the lesbian body,but on the mind as well.Mistress will be pleased whichever it is!”

After lunch Stephanie again went into the Meditation Chamber for several hours,this time Dr Gaymer concentrated on removing all her ‘natural’ emotions and only replacing the ones Mistress desired her to have,love, devotion,and submission,but these would mainly be directed only at 1 person, unless commanded otherwise.After this her mind was subliminally pounded into submission with thoughts of total obedience to her new Mistress,and anyone that She should command her to obey.The Neurological Control Implant that she would be surgically fitted with on Monday would remove any last resistance from Stephanie’s brain,but total control before then was regarded as a benefit by Mistress Aurora.

Then before her mind had time to recover from the ‘instructions’ it had just received she was swiftly connected up to the Orgasmiser for 2 hours at almost the maximum setting.The images flashed before her eyes were of passionate and powerful lesbian sex with a woman who was ‘designed’ to look just like Stephanie worshipping at a Leather clad Mistresses body,and being punished if she didnt satisfy her enough.By taking it up to maximum just at the moment that the Mistress reached orgasm it trained Stephanie’s mind that this would be her reward for satisfying Mistress,a massive orgasm of her own.Commands of obedience and lesbian lust passed into her subconcious mind at the same time,the word Obey being said 3 times in a row every time she climaxed.

Then as swiftly as before into the body toner,all designed not to give her body chance to recover from the massive reprogramming it was receiving today.Within moments of entry the Doctor had connected the IV’s into her arms and was pumping the Silverine into her system while her whole body was toned powerfully by the machine,by the end of the session she almost looked like a latex doll who could walk when Dr Gaymer lifted the lid of the chamber.Before waking her ( a slight sedative was included in the solution this time) she fondled Stephanie’s breasts,at this stage they felt like tight rubber though they would soften slightly within minutes.She tested the latexticity of her body,and it was a high level,again as Mistress desired.

This night when it was time for bed Stephanie was eager to put on her PVC nightie and climb into bed and rub herself on the latex sheets beneath her,bringing pleasure to her expanded clit.To her delight she found a vibrator on the table next to her bed,she switched it on and plunged it into her dampening body.Again she was able only to bring herself to the edge of orgasm,but by now her mind was so controlled she didnt care,she knew that was all that she was permitted.Her dreams again that night were full of erotic lesbian sex,both with her as the submissive slave worshipping her Mistresses body,and as the ‘princess’ being greedily eaten out by her own slaves.By the morning the sheets were covered in her juices,though she hadnt reached orgasm she had been on the edge for so long that her stickiness was plentiful.

The knock on the door signifying breakfast had arrived awoke Stephanie from her passionate dreams,she ate her meal and wondered what delights the day held in store.At the same time Aurora Beckinsale was climbing into her car as the chauffeur opened the door for her.She was stunningly clad in a leather catsuit that barely covered her massive breasts and she was joined by 2 of her pets dressed in latex corset and short skirt combinations,both with a collar and lead around their necks.If they had a braincell in their heads they might have concerned themselves as to where they were going but they were incapable of this much thought,well only if Mistress directed it into their set of implants anyway!The wicked smile on Aurora’s face suggested she was looking forward to todays events.