The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Asylum

Chapter 2

“What do you think, Sally? It’s got a pool and enough room to build a second garage big enough for the RV.”

“I would feel better if it was safer.”

“Baby, the place is a fort. An engineer built this thing to be hurricane proof, and you should see the garage. Plus, it has an automatic lock down system. Push one button and blast doors roll down over all the windows and doors.”

“What about Eddie?”

“What about him? He’s got no idea where we are and I don’t know where he disappeared to. This is the best we can do without leaving the country.”

“Spike… I’m afraid.”

?sigh? “Mr. Cruz wants you to love this house.”

“Oh Spike, how did we get so lucky? I just love this place.”

It had been a day of firsts. The first flight on an airplane, first visit to the state of Florida, and first limo ride, Eric stared out the window, watching the sights.

The homes along the lane were palaces. Each possessed a large, deep green lawn, a stately gate and an impressive driveway. Eric’s jaw dropped when the limo turned onto the long, wide concrete drive that led to a fortified compound. Ensconced by a tall concrete wall, it had two garages and what looked like a covered pool in back. Grinning and giddy, Eric tried to calm himself before he had to open his door.

“My word. How you have grown,” said Sally.

The older blonde woman, with the impossible breasts, stood in the doorway. Unable to look away from Sally’s boobs, Eric nearly fell on his face when he stumbled getting out of the car. They were so much bigger than he remembered. She bent over slightly to give her nephew a hug without crushing him with her massive tits.

“Um, um, hi Aunt Sally.”

“Well, I haven’t had that effect on a young man in a long time.”

Sally lied. She never got over how men of all ages turned into complete buffoons every time she got near them.

Eric thought back to the only other time he had seen Sally. He must have been in first grade? Or was he even in school? It was summer, of that much, he was certain.

Sally and Spike came to visit in their bright red convertible. In those days, Eric’s family lived in a brick house with cedars planted along the stoop. He could still imagine how wonderful they smelled. It was like Christmas all year long.

His dad and his Uncle Spike were talking on the back deck. Hamburgers were cooking on the grill. His dad was laughing at his mother, calling her names, and making Donna wait on him hand and foot.

Between beers, the men took turns fondling Addie. He remembered looking at her with her hands behind her back and her tits pulled out of her shirt. Eric was mad that his dad was being mean to his mom. Then Spike popped open Sally’s top, spilling her behemoth boobs for the entire world to see.

“Addie’s got the same build. You could get her tits done too,” said Spike.

“I don’t have your money. Besides, these things already hang down to her belly button.”

Donna turned red, but continued to cook. She kept telling Eric to calm down, and that the visit would be over soon enough. Donna cried as Eric yelled at his dad, and Hank smacked him down, hard. He never felt so small and so helpless.

“No Hank, please,” said Addie with a tear in her voice. That was it. That was the day that Eric first called his dad, Hank.

“I have thought about having them removed,” said Sally. Her words yanked Eric out of his daydreams.

“Well, um, it’s your body, Aunt Sally,” said Eric. It surprised him to watch his aunt frown as if she was hoping he would have said something else. “Of course, speaking as a man, not your nephew, when I look at you, all I can say is damn!” He gave Sally a playful wink. She giggled and blushed while she squirmed in place.

“Thank you Eric. You certainly know how to make an old woman feel good.”

Eric thought about his mom’s tits. They were long, with big oblong globes. He loved looking at them, how they swayed, how they shimmied, and how they jiggled when she moved. Eric loved her big areolas and big gumdrop nipples. Most of all, he loved how his mom looked at him when he looked at her.

He has seen his mom’s boobs hundreds of times, but only on Hank’s command. Hank would make Addie walk around the trailer topless or naked. It was Hank’s way of saying she’s mine. You can look, but you can’t touch.

“You look a little preoccupied. Maybe you are tired from the trip,” said Sally, interrupting Eric’s daydreams a second time.

“Mom and Hank don’t know I’m here.”

“That’s not right Eric. We will have to call them now. I bet they’re worried sick”

“Hank shot at me, twice. If mom finds out where I am. She will tell him right away,” said Eric. “I’ve put you in an awkward position and I apologize. As soon as I get enough money, I’ll pay you back with interest. Thank you, Aunt Sally.”

Eric began walking down the long drive to the street.

“Where do you think you’re going, mister?”

“Someplace where I can get a fresh start. I’ve put you out already and I don’t want to trouble you with my woes.”

“Your woes? Young man, I know a few things about woes myself and the first thing you need is friends. Now come inside the house… friend.”

Sally held out her hand and pulled Eric close. This time, she rubbed her boob on him as they walked inside through the large entrance arm in arm.

“Where’s your luggage?”

Eric gave her a somber and somewhat painful look.

“Sorry, Eric… you know, let’s go shopping. I haven’t been out of the house in weeks. This will be a good excuse to get some fresh air. Betty, Betty, come on honey, we are going shopping.”

Sally was still resting her left breast in the crook of Eric’s arm. He didn’t mind, but it was getting warm.

A terrifying apparition appeared as beautiful as it was frightening, with green eyes that sparkled like gemstones behind her thick eye makeup. Her sharp white teeth glistened between her dark-cherry lips. This stunning woman appeared with jet black hair, huge boobs, and a skin that looked almost grey. It was impossible for Eric not to be startled when he saw that Betty’s gorgeous face rested just above a scar across her throat. It went from ear to ear, giving her neck a fragile appearance as if her head could, at any moment, snap off and roll across the floor. She was a bewitching sight, wrapped in a nightmare.

“Who’s this man?” Betty said in a sexy, raspy voice that caused Eric’s pulse to race.

“He’s your cousin.”

Betty slung her head toward her mother, and with a melodramatic purr said, “I don’t have any… cousins.”

Eric continued to shiver. He never would have ever thought that the sound of a woman’s voice could be so erotic.

“Yes, you do. This is Eric, Addie’s boy.”

“No! Addie is my momma, not his!”

Oh my god, she’s fucking crazy.

Eric wheeled himself between Sally and Betty with hands up, palms out, and ready for whatever was coming next.

“You’re pretty quick,” said Sally into Eric’s ear. Her full lips grazed his earlobe. She pressed her breast solidly into his back and wrapped her arms around his muscular chest. “Maybe we should talk before we go shopping.”

“Sit with me Betty,” said Sally, holding out her hand.

The two women sat side by side on the opulent sofa. One was tanned and blond and the other pale and dark. Betty stared at the adjacent wall, appearing both annoyed and aloof while ignoring her mother. Still looking off into the distance, she began smoking an imaginary cigarette.

“Eric, Betty was born before my third year in high school. I was already nearly a full year behind in my studies when I got pregnant. Your mom, being older, took care of Betty day and night, so I could catch up with my schoolwork. Two years later, your sister Donna was born. People would see Addie with two kids and assume they were both hers. By the time I was ready to be a mom, Betty was already in school. Betty knows who her mom really is. Don’t you Betty?”

“Hmph,” snorted Betty, and she took another puff off her pretend cigarette.

“Betty, you have worn that same shirt for a week. Why don’t you go put on some fresh clothes? We will wait for you.”

Eric thought back to the brick home, and he vaguely remembered another girl at the house. That must have been Betty, he thought to himself. No one had mentioned her… ever.

The unwashed prima donna with the invisible smoke got up and strutted off in a huff. As soon as Betty left, Sally looked at Eric and said, “I know what you’re thinking, but I can’t put her in an institution. She’s not dangerous… but she can be unpredictable. Just so you know, I sleep with her to keep her from running off. Well, that and we live in a haunted house.”

Eric had thought that Sally was going to be a bright light in his future. Now he could see she was as bat-shit crazy as the rest of his family. Eric had to live with an actual monster. He didn’t have time for a ghost story, but he felt he should at least be polite.

“Is that so, Aunt Sally?”

“Eddie Cruz killed Spike in this house. He shot him to death in our bedroom. I can feel Spike’s presence, cold drafts on the hottest days, and the smell of death still lingers. I haven’t gone in that room since it happened.”

“I can remember that. It was just before I went to high school. What, four years ago maybe?”

“Try five. Anyway, Eddie is Betty’s ex-husband. I am terrified that the maniac is coming for us. He wants us dead.”

Ok, maybe there is a real boogie man in this ghost story.

“You being here has made me feel so much safer.”

She leaned toward her nephew, causing her cartoonish breasts to thrust against her blouse and bulge at the neckline. Eric couldn’t help but look down at her outrageous tits. He felt a ripple of excitement shoot through his body. Here Eric was important and needed, and here just kept getting more and more interesting.

“Is this better?” asked Betty.

Eric swooned uncontrollably at the sound of her smoky, sexy voice. He could not get over its effect on him. She glided into the room wearing her long black hair down in big, loose curls. Betty looked like the mistress in a vampire movie, braless, in her low cut, black mini-dress, and red high-tops. Then she gave a slight twirl and her massive rack heaved and rippled. Eric was certain she wasn’t wearing panties, but Sally didn’t seem to mind.

“Much better. Eric, will you drive?”

“Sure, where is your car?”

“Well, I prefer the truck. You can drive a stick, right?”

“I’m pretty good with a stick.”

“I bet you are,” Sally said with a sigh, not much more than a whisper.

Oh, my god Aunt Sally is flirting with me.

Entering the garage, Eric found the vehicles covered like mummies in a temple.

“How many cars do you have, Aunt Sally?”

“I don’t know, three or four. I think there might be one or two more with the RV in the other garage. Why?”

How could she possibly not know the number of vehicles she owns? That was the same as saying; I have three or four kids.

“You don’t know?”

“Well, I only drive my truck. The mechanics at the garage come over twice a year to service them and drive them around. I don’t even see them do the job, they just send me a bill.”

“How do you know they do the job?”

“Oh, I know. Take the dust cover off that one,” said Sally, pointing to one that looked like a pickup truck near the roll-up door.

“Holy shit,” Eric said with a gasp. “You drive that? And you want me to drive that, too?”

“Eric, look at me,” said Sally, pointing toward her tits. “Can you imagine me going to the grocery store in an economy car? Besides, it would be so nice to get chauffeured around again.”

“What year is it?”

“It’s a 1947 Hudson ‘Big Boy.’ Spike was a car guy,” said Sally, getting into the truck. “Hop in Betty. We are going for a ride.”

“Oh, can we go to Barstow?”

“No Betty, get in and close the door. Come on, Eric, let’s go.”

“Sally, this should be in a museum.”

“No, it’s mine, and I am going to show you how to drive it.”

Eric got into the crowded truck cab. Sally put her arm over his shoulder, causing Eric to jostle her boobs every time he moved.

“Okay, see this knob? That’s the choke. Pull it out,” said Sally, emphasizing, pull it out, in a throaty whisper.

Eric’s cock throbbed. It was bound up uncomfortably in the folds of his jeans. The harder it got, the more painful it became.

“That’s not the only knob I need to pull, Aunt Sally.”

Eric flailed at the lump in his lap unsuccessfully with his left hand, trying to relieve the pressure.

“Let me help you, honey.”

Sally didn’t wait for a reply. She shuttered slightly when she felt Eric’s abs tighten and twitch beneath her touch. She unbuttoned Eric’s pants, pulling his hard cock from the confines of his jeans. Sally looked longingly at its plump, uncircumcised head.

“Better?”

“Yeah but, let go if you want me do drive.”

Sally stroked his hard shaft once, just to watch all that foreskin roll back over his cock head. Then she pulled his T-shirt down over his erection.

“There, out of sight, out of mind. By the way, Eric, you have a very nice one, and I have seen a lot of cocks.”

“You’re not helping make this any less weird, Aunt Sally.”

“Who’s says I was trying to? Now I pulled your knob, you pull mine,” said Sally, pointing back to the choke. “Okay, pump the gas three times. Hold the brakes and take her out of gear. She should start now.” Eric pulled out the choke and held the brakes while he pushed in the stiff clutch. The ancient truck’s starter wound the motor up tight.

“Pump it!”

“What?”

“Pump the gas! But just once we don’t want her to flood.”

With a cough and a bang, the old truck roared to life and settled into a deep rumbling lope.

“Alright, now let it idle until it starts to die.”

Eric was trying to listen to his aunt, but he couldn’t pull his mind away from the delicious ripples going across her expansive cleavage.

“Huh?”

Sally grabbed Eric’s hand, moved it to the choke and put her mouth to his ear.

“I said once she gets hot, you slide your knob into her hole or she will die. Got that?”

Together, they pushed the choke home, and the motor purred.

“That’s a lot a damn work just to start a truck.”

“The things we treasure are the things we work for,” she said, kissing Eric’s cheek.

The shopping trip was a cycle of finding Betty, checking on Betty, and convincing Betty to follow along. In between times, Sally purchased several outfits for Eric. They ate dinner at an open-air bar and burger joint overlooking the surf.

Betty smoked half a pack of invisible cigarettes and knocked back six Shirley Temples. Eric had never seen a woman get drunk off of soda before, but Betty did. She slurred her words, talking dirty. She staggered around, rubbing her tits against any man that came near. Lots of men came near until they saw the scar. Those that stayed received a stern warning from Sally, holding a laminated card that explained Betty was a psychiatric outpatient.

Every time Betty got out of her seat, she would put her hand on Eric’s thigh to push herself up, thrusting her breast in his face. He was pretty sure she had been fingering herself under the table. In the close confines of the antique truck, Eric was certain of it.

“Thank you, Eric.”

“For what, Aunt Sally?”

“For getting me out of the house, giving me someone to talk to, and just for being here.”