The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Asylum

(mc in md mf ff)

Trailer life has just ended for Eric. He left the love of his life behind in search of Asylum.

Chapter 1

The Asylum was the code name for a sand covered airfield in the middle of Hell. The constant threat of militant forces and a desire to prevent further civil unrest kept US forces confined inside the razor wire. There, the military constructed a base club out of plywood and canvas where entertainers could tour and put on a show for the troops.

“You wanted to see me, colonel?” asked Eddie Cruz, the young man with a pockmarked complexion.

“I wanted to meet my future brother-in-law,” said the stone faced officer behind the aviator glasses and pungent cigar.

“Excuse me sir but, what the hell are you talking about?”

“I have it on good authority. Sally Summers is your sister-in-law,” Colonel Spicer said, pointing to a busty blonde woman, signing photos for the hoard of horny airmen. “I saw her in Korea years ago. It surprised me to learn she was still traveling with the USO.”

“She’s not my sister-in-law. She’s the sister of my brother’s wife.”

“Close enough. Look, I watched your act. You’re pretty good. I want you to hypnotize Sally and convince her to marry me.”

“Are you nuts? I can’t make people fall in love or get married. I have tried hypnotizing women for sex. All of them slapped me in the face.”

“Eddie, my boy, you’ve got talent, real talent. All you need is access to top secret mind control technology. Between the two of us, we will turn Sally into my wife and a first class fuck bunny to boot.”

“You have mum, m, mum, mind control technology?”

“Oh hell yeah, there is a whole top secret department dedicated to mind control, mass hypnosis, and propaganda. It’s pretty disturbing, really. I try not to think about it myself.”

“Why ask me? Why don’t you go to your deep state department of mind control and have one of their lackeys hypnotize her?”

“That’s just it. They can’t know anything about it.”

“I still don’t know what this has to do with me?”

“Oh, I think you do. Does this look familiar? I found it in your luggage,” said the Colonel, sliding a grey thumb drive across the table.

There was a long pause. Eddie trembled. His polished stage persona melted and ran down his pants leg.

The Colonel continued. “I know what this is, and I know who requested you to get it. I know exactly which computer you stole it from, and when. Hell, Eddie, I even know how much they are paying you for it. Go ahead, pick it up, you stole it. It’s yours.”

Eddie stayed still.

“Pick it up, Eddie, or so help me god, I will shoot you dead where you sit, and get a fucking silver star out of it,” said the Colonel in a low growl.

Eddie slowly reached out for the thumb drive. He couldn’t have been more afraid.

“Good, now we understand each other. You have the secret documents you came for, and in return, you are going to take my mind control tech and turn that big, titted sister to your sister-in-law into my remote control sex machine. That I can take to the bank and get the money I need to buy my planes… Eddie, you’re not nodding your head.”

Though thoroughly confused, Eddie felt obliged to nod his head at the dangerous man.

The General slid a cocktail napkin toward the terrified hypnotist.

“That’s a good boy, see this? It’s some kind of chicken scratch. I found it in some ruins when I first got here. I don’t know what the hell it means, but hold it like this, and it looks like an M with a plane flying off into the distance. When you turn it upside down, it looks like a big dick and a set of balls. This will be the logo for my airline.”

“You have an airline?”

“You know, son, to be a mentalist, you are a little slow on the pick up. I have a friend in D.C. who tells me the Air Force is going to sell a dozen 727s dirt cheap, but this is time sensitive. Savvy? So are you going to turn Sally in to my wife and business partner?”

“Ok… but I want Betty.”

“Who the hell is Betty?”

“Sally’s kid. It doesn’t have to be today. When she’s old enough,” said Eddie, sputtering in fear from the colonel’s fierce frown.

“Whatever, look Eddie, you might as well call me Spike. We are going to be family. Oh, and one more thing, I want Sally to get implants.”

“Spike? She is fucking huge already. How much bigger do you want them to get?”

“I want Texas sized titties, Eddie. I want her to have boobs so fucking big I gotta get the boys at NASA to design her goddamned bra. Do you hear me, son?”

A drunken Hank Thatcher yelled through the screen door of his single wide trailer. “Heeeeeeerrrrres Daddy!”

Donna flinched at the sound of her father’s voice. Her large, beautiful green eyes rolled up to the clock above the kitchen sink.

“Fuck! It’s not even noon yet.”

Every single fiber of her being begged and screamed for her to save herself, to get up and run like hell. Something in her mind said no. Something inside her mind made her hands unbutton her shirt. She tugged her short shorts deep into the crack of her ass while her nerves ate at her insides.

“Hey! Hey! Gish goddamned door latish-ish jammed come mown man. Open d’ goddamned door!”

Hank’s drunken bellows rattled the trailer park. He stared at the metal porch while he rested the top of his head against the door frame. Occasionally, he would swat at the latch like a kitten batting a ball of twine.

“Here you go Hank,” said Eric, opening the door. He had called his dad Hank as a boy and never saw a reason to quit.

“Yeah, fuck you too!”

Hank pushed through the doorway, shoving his son.

“Damn, don’t you look sweet, sugar?” Hank said to his daughter.

Donna flinched at her father’s lurid comment. Even though she leaned over the breakfast bar, holding her shapely backside in the air for him. It was the only clean space in the entire trailer. Hank’s strong right hand roughly grabbed her ass cheek, painfully squeezing it as if to pull it from her body.

“Ow!”

Donna whined, but she didn’t fight or move. Hank shoved her well-developed chest down hard against the bar. He bludgeoned his daughter’s sex through her heavy blue jeans with his other hand.

“Leave her the fuck alone, Hank!”

Eric got into his dad’s face. He was old enough. It was time for him to stand up and be a man.

“Eric Thatcher! That’s no way to talk to your father. He works hard to?”

Addie Thatcher chastised her son but didn’t finish. Hank swung around with an uppercut, catching Eric square in the jaw and knocking the young man unconscious.

“I’m getting my damned gun, woman. He thinks he’s big enough to take me on? He’d better fucking think again. And don’t you go nowhere, Miss Sassy Pants, I ain’t finished with you,” Hank said to Donna. She had sunk to the floor, clutching her bruised breasts.

“Hank! No! Please Hank, he didn’t mean it. Eric looks up to his big sister. He always has, you know, that Hank.”

“Don’t you dare take up for him! He’s a goddamned pervert. We fucking caught them, both of ’em!”

Hank stepped over the filthy clutter and debris that filled the trailer, shoving his distraught wife over on his way to the bedroom. Even after her painful landing, she pleaded for her son.

“Hank, I’ll make you a drink. Donna can put on some sexy clothes for you, please, Hank.”

“Eric, Eric, Eric, wake up Eric! You got to get out of here now! He’s going to kill you. Please get up, Eric!” said Donna, tugging on her brother’s arms.

“What… What happened?”

“Daddy knocked you the fuck out, and he’s going to get his gun, now go!”

“Come with me.”

“Have you lost your mind? He’d hunt us down for sure. Now go!”

They could hear their father yelling from the other end of the trailer.

“Goddamn you all to hell, woman! Let me go, Addie Mae, or I’ll put a knot on your head, so help me!”

“RUN!” said Donna.

Years of survival in a dysfunctional family kicked in. Eric was already running for the door before he was even off the ground. The aluminum front porch shifted and groaned under his weight when Eric’s size thirteen sneakers dug in, and he exploded out in a sprint to the truck.

?BAAAHBOOMMM!!!!? Hank fired his gun.

Eric jumped to the ground, still pumping his legs, crawling as hard and fast as he could to get to the other side of the truck.

“Boy! That’s my truck. It’s got my name on the title, so you just forget about taking what ain’t yours!”

Eric spied his rusty bicycle in the fence row. It didn’t look like much, but it worked well. Hank fired another shot and missed. Eric couldn’t tell if his dad was too drunk to hit him, had missed on purpose, or if the women were giving Hank so much hell he couldn’t get a clean shot. Eric was on the road and peddling fast, hoping his dad wouldn’t come after him.

Living with Hank had toughened Eric up in more ways than one. He didn’t slow down until he reached the outskirts of town. He was young, tough, and in shape. Maybe that was why Hank hit the boy with a sucker punch. More than that, Eric was fearless, sensible, and courageous. He was slow to show anger but quick-witted. Which was good, because from here on out he would have to survive off his wits. Going back now would be suicide.

“Hi Aunt Sally, I was wondering if maybe you would like some company?” Eric said on his phone.

“Sure! I would really like that, Eric. When do you think you can get here?”

“Well, I don’t know. It’s a long bike ride to Florida.”

“Nonsense, go to the airport and a ticket will be there for you.”

“Well, it will take a day or two to get to the airport. I can call you when I get there.”

“Eric, honey, where are you?” asked Sally. She guessed he was in trouble and didn’t want the young man to suffer.

“I’m in town, but I don’t have enough money for a bus to the city.”

“Okay, find a place that wires money, and call me back. I will send you some cash.”

“But?”

“No buts, Eric. I want you to get here safe and sound. Buy a bus ticket. When you get to the airport, I will make your flight arrangements. Do you understand me, young man?”

“Yes ma’am.”

The next phone call was to check on Donna. “Com’ on, com’ on, please pick up.”

“Eric?”

“Thank god, are you okay?”

“I’m fine. It looks like daddy’s going to sleep this one off in jail,” said Donna in a cheery voice.

“What happened?”

“He got so mad at you he wrecked the truck. It hopped the ditch and hit a tree in Lester’s front yard. He got banged up pretty good. When he got out, he was screaming at the top of his lungs about shooting you full of holes, so the sheriff took him and his shotgun away.”

“I’m just glad that you’re alright. Hey look, I’m going to be staying with?”

“No! Don’t tell me. Please don’t tell me. It’ll be easier if I don’t know.”

“Ok, I hid my bike behind Flossie’s Pool Room. If you want it, you are going to have to get it soon.”

“If I can, but mom’s hysterical. I can’t leave her like this. I’ll let her know you’re okay. That should help her calm down.”

“You got to get away, sis! If you don’t, you’ll be in the same boat.”

“Eric, what the hell are you talking about? My momma watches my dad fuck me. I hate it! I call her names like slut and whore and she can’t finger herself fast enough.”

“Donna?”

“Well, it’s true. I didn’t want to tell you before because I thought you would do something stupid.”

Eric already knew. There aren’t any secrets in a trailer. What Eric couldn’t understand was how his sister just seemed okay with the things Hank did to her.

“Sis, that’s wrong.”

“So is being in love with my brother. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t wake up screaming! I want you with all my heart. Please believe that I love you.”

“Then come with me.”

“It’s wrong Eric. Our love is wrong. If I go with you now, it would just be the same as me and daddy.”

“How is being in love with someone the same as, as, as whatever the fuck dad does to you? I’m going to fix this, I swear.”

“Maybe, if you find a safe place where dad can’t find us. Where nobody knows us, you know, knows we’re brother and sister,” Donna said, wanting to get her brother off the phone.

“I’ll call you?”

“Eric Thatcher! Don’t you dare. Daddy will find out.”

“Okay, I have an anonymous email account, under Tug Johnson.”

“Daddy goes through my emails, Mr. Tug Johnson.”

“I will write a phony scam email, blah, blah, blah, except the Bank Account number will be my new phone number,”

“Eric, stop! That’s not good either. Anything you tell me, text me, or send me Daddy will find out. I, I can’t keep any secrets from him. Okay?”

Donna took a deep breath and said, “Cammy Girls, I’m Honey Cunt 1995.”

“What?”

“I didn’t want to tell you, oh god, and especially not like this. Daddy made me open a webcam account. Search Cammy Girls dot com for Honey Cunt 1995. It is my online name. I will look for Mr. Tug Johnson and I’ll know you’re okay. I love you Eric, good luck.”

The phone went dead in Eric’s hand.

“I love you too, sis.”