The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Assignment

Chapter 4

He didn’t release it the next day, he waited a week.

How does it feel walking to one’s own execution? I wouldn’t know I’d rather be walking to my own execution. Then to go to school that week.

Everyday was torture waiting for that video to be released. Everyday having to act normal. Not knowing when my life would just plain be over and I was going to be a pretty mindless slut no matter what I ever did. Even if master (sigh) Jack ever even released me this video would follow me the rest of my life unless I joined a convent.

Finally the dreaded moment came. I was on my way to cheerleader practice. When the questions started:

“Hey fuck doll would you like to suck my cock right here and now?

“Hey great new name.”

“Oh Amy You love to get naked? Why don’t you do it right now?

“I want you to know that I agree. You should be completely naked and chained to an oven.

“Hey fuckdoll would you like to be my bitch?

“Amy we saw that video of yours. We’re having a party this weekend would you like to be the entertainment?”

“A couple of girls marched over to me it’s women like you that keep us down.” One of them yelled. The other one just spat on me.

A guy walked over to me. “Amy he asked would you like to get together tonight?”

“I’m sorry no.” I stammered.

“What’s a matter fuck doll I’m not good enough for you.?I thought you’d fuck anybody you bitch.”

I just kept walking what could I say?

I got all sorts of other lewd comments and suggestions.

I just kept walking to cheer leading practice. I knew the nightmare that I had dreaded for a week had come.

What was worse was the way people were staring at me. I know that all they saw was a wanton slut.

And why should they see anything else?

On the way to practice somebody even came up behind me and smacked my ass. I just kept walking what was I gonna do object after that video of me which I’m sure everyone has seen who would even care?

I arrived at cheer-leading practice the whole squad was waiting for me arms folded.

“Well if it isn’t fuckdoll the biggest slut in school.” Sang crystal the head cheerleader.

“We saw that video that you made.” Another cheerleader joined in You’ve made us all look bad you dirty whore.

Give back that uniform! Two of the cheerleaders actually grabbed me while another one went through my bag until she found it.

They had taken my uniform it felt like another part of me had died.

“Now get out of here you disgusting slut. I’m sure all the guys in school are waiting for you.”

My head lowered in shame I left.

When I stopped in the middle of the field I saw Amanda rushing towards me.

Just like she’d been ordered she was furious I actually think that she was glad to take it out on me.

I can’t really blame her she was probably just as humiliated as I am. We both began to recite the lines that we had practiced for this moment.

“You stupid bitch how could you release that video?” She screamed Just to make sure anybody who wasn’t coming to see us would hear and draw a crowd.

“Me? You’re the one who released that stupid video.”

I shouted back.

she came at me and she shoved me “I’m going to beat you to a pulp you stupid cunt.”

“ Oh yeah take this You stupid pig.”

I slapped her across the face as hard as I could.

With a cry of rage she lunged at me knocking me to the ground and with one Pull she yanked my shirt open sending the buttons flying everywhere exposing my black bra.

By now the football team the cheerleaders the guys who stared at the cheerleaders and more and more members of the school had showed up to watch.

I forced her off and she fell to the ground the Force my head that’s my bastard of a master Head used to make me his puppets reminded me of our orders for this cat fight we had to strip each other naked so the whole world can see our slutty bodies . I reached over grabbed her skirt and pulled it out from under her legs.

Exposing her bright red Victoria’s secret panties. I waved the skirt as I tore it in half

I shouted to all the people watching “there’s your slut”

Before I knew it she was back on her feet she lunged at me and tore my bra off exposing my breasts for the whole world to see I tried to drive out the sounds of the guys cheering us on. Adding to my humiliation.

We were both fighting now me with my breasts out and my shirt torn up and her with her shirt still fine but her panties and legs exposed.

She lunged at me I tried to sidestep her but She managed to get behind me where she yanked what was left of my shirt off exposing my whole upper body.

It was a total shock to me seeing the whole school look at my tits I was feeling less like Amy and more like fuck doll every minute I was just glad I was wearing pants when out of nowhere Amanda knocked me to the ground and pinned me down and sat on top of me.

It was painful and uncomfortable the way she squirmed enjoying pinning me to the ground while she began to work her way to pulling down my pants.

“Oh wait a minute.” she cooed as she began to take off my shoes I tried to reach to her with my arms but I could barely touch her from the position I was in. within a few moments my shoes and socks were thrown away leaving me in just my pants which my fellow slave began peeling off I could tell that she was finding solace in being over me in the food chain.

Soon I was in just my panties which she slowly peeled off my legs. So there I was completely naked in front of the whole world with another girl on top of me.

I was enduring this humiliation before I noticed something we’d been ordered to fight and to humiliate each other but I never imagined this she was tying my hands behind my back with my own pants.

“Hold still bitch I’m not finished putting you in your place.” Then she whispered in my ear. “If we’re both gonna be slaves to that bastard I’ll at least be over you.” and with that she shoved my face in the dirt.

Once she finished tying my hands behind my back she got of of me I wondered what she was going for I began trying to get my arms out.

She came right back carrying her bag, got right back on top of me and screamed. “This is what you get for releasing that video.” she sneered at me, “you’ve been bad, and now I’m gonna give your rump a real workout!”

She pulled a hairbrush out of that bag and began wailing on my ass.

My butt couldn’t take it I was completely naked in front of the whole school on the football stadium being spanked. Finally the spanking stopped. “Well fuck doll.” Amanda taunted me. “Either I’m gonna keep spanking you. Or you’re going to stand up and show off your slit for the whole school. What are you afraid of they’ve all seen it anyways?”

Not wanting to take anymore spankings and the reality that she was right. The whole school had seen my pussy on that movie they’d seen hers too but she wanted everyone to believe that I’d been the one to release it.

She began again, I screamed for her to stop.

“Well fuckdoll will you show every body that hole of yours?”

I nodded yes.

“OK”

the next thing I knew she shoved that brush up my ass. Then she grabbed my hair and yanked me up.

I was almost beyond shame I stood and spread my legs wide open, exposing my naked slit womanhood for all to see last week I had been a virgin.

The crowd went wild, humiliating me further.

My ass was horribly sore my humiliation was beyond compare. But I finally managed to wiggle one hand free! I pulled that brush from my ass and hurled it at her. My rage boiled over I lunged at the bitch that had added to my suffering, she didn’t have to do as much as she’d done. I was gonna shove her face in the dirt but first I lunged at her. She wasn’t expecting it I knocked her to the ground and the first thing I did was and tear her panties off now she was the one who was showing off her pussy. I had a good laugh

but I wasn’t done, it was time for everyone to look at her titties I Been turned on with my legs over her arms she tried to curse me but I shoved her panties right in her mouth. With my free arms I reached under the bitches shirt and yanked her bra off.

Riiip

I began tearing off her shirt it wasn’t easy but I was full of rage and within a few moments that worthless rag was underneath her we were now two completely naked bitches fighting each other. I started twisting her nipples she went red in the face and rolled me off.

Soon we were both standing up. We began a silly spectacle of hissing, slapping, nipple twisting and hair-pulling—the epitome of cat-fighting. Lots of bad names were used as we smacked grabbed and scratched.

Finally I knocked her to the ground I felt Victorious I felt powerful the next thing I knew she made a fist and she shoved her arm all the way up my cunt. My mind couldn’t register what she was doing. She had punched her way up I was trying to resist but she knocked me down and she began to keep going in

“I gasped in shock. “No! What?...what are you doing?! No!”

Her arm entered my privates halfway past her hand. The pain was intense everyone’s laughter was intense. But the next thing that came was the most humiliating yet my body got off of it yes my body betrayed me and I had an orgasm everybody was going ooh it was pretty clear that she had won this pointless debacle.

Next thing we knew seven guys From the football team ran over to us “The faculty is coming you two you better go. Don’t worry we’ll hide you.”

Before we know it we were both scooped up and rushed into the boy’s locker room where the teachers wouldn’t look for us.

It was all a big blur as they rushed us in there before we knew what happened we were both being stuffed into lockers.

We could both hear through the doors as teachers did in fact barge in there.

“Do you guys know where those two crazy girls went?”

“No sir.” one of the football players replied.

“Ok then”

We heard somebody leave a few minutes later the doors to the lockers openedAnd we were pulled out.

Somehow being naked in a room with seven big football players I almost wished I was back in that fight naked in front of the whole world.

“I bet you two dirty bitches are really grateful to us for saving you from those teachers aren’t you?”

And I bet your both real hot after that great cat fight?

And I’m sure you would both like some clothes?

Oh yes I said trying to smile.

Wonderful so you wanna put out for all of us.

Well I know she does replied Amanda after all she’s a big fuck doll.

Well you’re a sex toy I snapped back.

Sluts please replied a big black football player

We’re gonna fuck you both anyway.

two of those guys had already stripped down and were lying on the ground with their big dicks hard and up

Before I knew it I was forced on top of one of them

Well Amanda was forced right next to me on top of another Behind us behind us I could hear approaching I couldn’t imagine what was about to happen but an enormous Dick much bigger than master Jack’s Dick was shoved up my ass and I could imagine the same was happening next to me I opened my mouth to scream

We’re gonna fuck you both anyway.

But another Dick was shoved in my mouth.

I could feel the man under me getting his hands on my breasts and mauling them for all they were worth

It didn’t end it couldn’t end I hate this assignment I hate Jack I hate Amanda I hate all of this

I was a happy person a week earlier. And now here I am naked On all fours I’m getting gangbanged by three big men. It was horribly humiliating and the only thing worse than the humiliation was the pain these guys were solely interested in their own pleasure and they didn’t care one bit about how bad we felt.

I could feel them coming in me and on me.

It was worse when they rotated that brief moment when I didn’t have their dicks in me I could just see them rotating Like I was just a thing to be shared.

A pretty mindless thing to be used I really felt like that.

After the rotating was over We were both hauled into the showers where we were completely washed off they even shove the hose up our pussies and asses just to get rid of all evidence that they’d usethus before it was over we’d had 7 guys in each of our holes at least once.

After that we were both lifted up and stuffed into an enormous garbage can neither one of us really did much struggling.

The garbage can was wheeled outside it was the middle of the were both quiet.

Then all of a sudden somebody screamed

There they are. A few teachers came over they had some old gym clothes for us to wear as we were hauled into the principal’s office.

Apparently that video we made had been shown to our parents who were in the office waiting for us.

The first thing they told us was that we were expelled the second thing they told us was Is that we were both out of the house. And that what they had seen today is not something that that they could tolerate.

The first thing they told us was that we were expelled the second thing they told us was that we were both out of the house. And that what they had seen today is not something that that they could tolerate.

We both had two weeks to find a place to live.

I couldn’t believe it my parents were disowning me I was expelled what was going to happen to me next.

Miss summers walked in she gave us each a letter.

Our master Jack had gotten an apartment.

And that we would be moving in with him this evening.Well we packed a bag but anything he didn’t find sexy was thrown out.

And our lives went downhill from there if that was even possible he went to college and we had to type all his essays and do his homework he made a nice laugh about how we were straight A students so this shouldn’t be any trouble for us. So much for college ourselves. Eventually he moved out and we were charged with the apartment. The two of us. He was taking Online credits as well so we got to do those without him although he got all the reward.

He still has us making movies to pay the rent. Or sleep with the landlord

Of course we get punished if we don’t get good grades for him.

No hot water no bathroom privileges Time in a vibrating chastity belt.

Our master likes to laugh at us that nice asses and big titties doesn’t mean that we don’t have a brain to be used as well.