The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Assignment

Chapter 3

any comments discord.gg/4s5YQGfwtX

Amy

I got home I told my parents that I had a wonderful time and that I enjoyed working with Jack.

They seemed pretty happy to hear that although I wanted to scream that they had to get me out of town

Instead I just kept smiling and telling them that Not only did we get a lot of work done but that I was hoping that me and Jack would spend more time together. (I’d rather date is the fat ugly janitor) I felt more raped being forced to tell my parents that I’d had a good day when in fact I had been made into a slave and that I was going to be mistreated more tomorrow.

Anyway not having any appetite after eating shit. I told my parents that I’d eaten and that I’d had a long day and I wanted to go to bed early they understood.

I took a hot shower before going to bed, but nothing I could do would rinse him off of me.

The next morning I woke up hoping it had been a dream but sure my mother politely knocked on the door and told me that Amanda wanted to get together for some studying With a deep sigh I threw my high heels and my makeup kit in my backpack and went out I actually had a big breakfast first having pretty much fasted yesterday.

The whole walk to Amanda’s house was rather startling for me we had been rivals our whole lives we’d never liked each other but somehow we were now in over our heads together I was horrified by what we would probably have to do I have never been attracted to another girl and knowing Jack as I did now he would have us anyway he could imagine

When I arrived at Amanda’s house She took one look at me like she knew why I was there.

Sure enough she looked at me feeling bad.

“So he got you too” she said

“He did” I replied, looking down at the ground.

“Well come in let’s get this horror started.”

My parents won’t be home till this name so master Jack can do whatever he wants with us until then.

Is there any chance they’ll come home early? I asked

It wouldn’t do us any good she replied he put me under that stones power and then he made me do anything he wanted. He’d probably just make us tell them how much we wanted to be sluts he doesn’t care what they would think. He probably can’t wait to show both of us at campus as his bitches. She broke in to tears. I did the same and hugged her we were both in this nightmare together. It lasted a few minutes before she calmed down. Master Jack Called a few minutes ago he said he’d be here in about an hour from now and that we’d better be made up and ready.

We both went upstairs to her bedroom to get ready within about an hour later our faces were heavily made up and we were naked except for the high heels And our collars I noticed that her caller said sex toy I could see that she was reading the fuckdoll on mine. Despite the fact that we were made up like slots we gave each other a impotent look of pity.

But ultimately we heard the door open and we knew that he was walking upstairs.

Come on said Amanda. “Let’s just try to cooperate maybe he’ll go easy on us.”

She got on her knees I followed suit. Our much hated master came into the room.

“Good morning master” Amanda said with a big smile on her face.

Oh that stuck up she may have been taken but She was already trying to worm her way into his good graces. Well two could play at that game.

“Welcome our beloved master” I said with my big fake smile “How may we serve you?” Inside I wanted to die somehow I was going to tear him limb from mismatched limb.

Well I see my two dumbos are getting along he said. “But slaves only talk when they are spoken to. The two of us remained in a kneeling position while he began to set up cameras. Oh no he was gonna Jack off watching this for the rest of his life.

As soon as he was done he gave us some instructions

We were supposed to act like this was a movie that we were gonna sell to make money for spring break. We were going to do our best to eat each other, out make out on camera and do everything we can to be sluts. But we could cum all we wanted. Neither one of us was so sure how to perform but that was OK we would just guess. And just to make it more " fun” we were going to call each other all sorts of bad names the whole time. To cap it all of he put little devices in our ears so he could give us instructions.

Gulping nervously but putting on a brave exterior we began

We both stood naked in front of the camera and waved until we heard instructions on the coms which our hair covered.

“Three two one. Get to work, bury your face in each others little crotches and start lapping.” He commanded as he turned the camera on. leaned down onto my old rival, I placed my hands on her hips. The shame of what I was about to do was too much to bear and my stomach was in knots out of sheer disgust. I was revolted by dykes, and I could tell my “playmate” in bed felt the same way.

I lowered my face to her crotch and began licking up Amanda’s juices, I felt revolted as I began to methodically lick her pussy. As I swirled my tongue in Amanda cunt, and around her clit, I felt a strange sensation in my lower stomach. I could feel her eating mine. I wondered if she was trying harder or if she was enjoying this? When I had licked that all clean I prayed silently that it would stop there but it was not to be so. “Go inside,” He instructed in to our coms. “Get in deep and really clean out those love holes.” Pressing my face even farther into her groin as she shoved her tongue into mine. I continued. I had never licked a cunt before and fought hard not to gag. I could see her, meanwhile, turned a deep crimson all over. “Now that’s what I like to see,” Master Jack remarked. “Some hot girl-on-girl action! Sex toy stop licking and show your face to the camera and then wave them ta tas, Since fuckdoll is such the better carpet muncher What I want next is for you to just keep munching away like a good little dyke slut And while you’re munching her I want you to shake that tight little ass for the camera we want everyone to see that slut butt don’t we?”

Sure thing you bastard I thought in my head.

But obediently I began to shake my ass. While I was shaking my behind for the camera and my much hated master to see He gave Amanda some instructions.

“Well sex toy while you’re getting your pussy eaten start encouraging fuck doll to keep doing it and talk dirty.”

“Oh yeah keep eating me fuckdoll.” She screamed. “I love it when I get eaten by a dirty tramp, you filthy whore, Ohh Yeaahhh eat me you worthless dyke more more thats a good dirty slut! More, more more!”

On top of being forced to eat her pussy I had to endure being called all those nasty words I felt so violated it went on and on.

“Eat my cunt Fucktoy I know you love it oh yes oh she came all over me bitch was enjoying this.

My evil master began to intruct me. “Fuckdoll, crawl up her belly and suck her tits. Do plenty of licking and kissing on the way.” Hating him, I obeyed. I licked and kissed every inch of her bare abdomen and ribs. The mean bastard even commanded me to thoroughly lick the girl’s armpits. Finally I took one of her firm young breasts into my mouth and began sucking on it. He told me to suck and lick on one for about twenty minutes than told me to switch to the other one. Finally he commanded me “Kiss her, nice and deep. I want to see lots of tongue action.” I put my tongue between her lips and began to French-kiss She did her best to Make it look genuine as she put her hands on my breasts I continued to make out with her touching her lips with mine while her tongues locked all because the force in our heads hurt us if we ever tried to stop I have no idea how long the make out session lasted before the com in my ear Told me to stop. And immediately he gave us our next instructions giving me the next instructions.

“ Well bitches I put under the pillow a nice double dildo. Sex toy reach behind that pillow and you will find it once you do I want you to put one end deep in your pussy.

Fuck doll well she’s doing that I want you to turn around facing the camera and make sure that we get a good sight of your face and tits.”

Inwardly I was full of humiliation as I turned around facing the camera with a big slutty smile on my face Which was still covered with Amanda’s juices I began to shake my breasts.

“ That’s a good fuckdoll. Now sex toy shove the other end of that dildo as far deep into fuck dolls ass as you can.”

The bastard had taken my ass you just yesterday and I had it and forgotten how bad it hurt but feeling that dildo as it was shoved up my ass was a horrible experience the dildo was much bigger than his dick. The pain was horrible but I kept smiling anyways shaking my breasts for the camera well Amanda fuck me and herself with that thing.

“Shake those tits sex toy You too.”

He began to give instructions and I could feel her breasts shaking as she humped my I’m to my behind with that dildo that was inside her as well.

I did my best to groan with pleasure that I didn’t feel although I did gasp when I noticed that (master) Jack had cum on the floor.

“Sex toy tell fuck doll what you’re doing to her. And use her name”

“ Take this fuck doll she began screaming take this big dildo in your slutty ass. You know you love it you know you love cock even fake cock.” Take it fuck doll you horny slut.

I could tell that the grinning bastard was zoom in the camera in on the name on my collar.

“ Enough with the groaning fuckdoll beg for more of it And use her name.

Would nothing ever be enough for him?

Oh yes sex-toy! Fuck me oh please fuck me some more oh yes pound that fake Dick in my ass! That big fake wonderful dick I’m such a slut that needs fake cock Oh thank you sex toy thank you for fucking me.

“That’s good work cunts, now switch.”

We obediently switched And began to fuck and beg each other in reverse. We had to do that until we both came.

When we had done enough of that he commanded us to take the dildo That had been in both of our pussies and asses each other’s asses And lick it clean for the camera. After that he told us to address each other.

Well fuck doll I had a great time.

Me Too! Sex toy what do you say we go take a shower together.

That’s a great idea let’s go and he ordered us to hold hands and run out of the room naked.

“All right bitches.” He called. “Take a cold shower together and come back in here for the next video.”

And off we went we both burst into tears and held each other in the shower That video was almost two hours long as we could see from the clock as we left and there was gonna be another doesn’t he have any mercy?

We had no idea how long we were holding each other in that shower crying and using each other for body heat as we weren’t allowed to use hot water.

Suddenly he called us.

“Allright bitches get back in here.”

Meekly we both came back in I could see that we were both broken and that whatever he plans next was going to be horrible.

“All right you two sluts, (clearly he loved calling us bad names)

“Get yourselves dried off and made up. I’m gonna be taking a shower, when I come back I expect to see you to looking appropriate. There is no reason for you to talk to each other.”

Ironically one of the most humiliating things that I had endured so far since being enslaved by this sick freak Was actually having to doll myself up and then wait for him to come back in the room to abuse us some more.

Sure enough he walked back in to the room.

“Get on your knees you dumb bitches.” He commanded. “I expect you always to be on your knees when I come into the room if I have to tell you again I will punish you.”

We both put on our fake smiles and said “Yes master Jack”

We both quickly got to our knees, feeling the usual presence in our heads if we ever disobeyed him.

“All right you two here’s the rest of the afternoon. There are two scripts right there for the next chapter.”

“I want you both to put your underwear back on I have ordered a pizza. I expect the two of you to collect it from the delivery boy when he arrives. Oh by the way do you have any money? he sneered

“Yes master Jack” We both chimed.

“Good now why don’t you both head on downstairs read your scripts And wait for the pizza man. Won’t he be surprised to see you two in your undies? And don’t forget to keep smiling and no tears we dont want him to think you’re unhappy now would we?” he started to laugh he was laughing at our pain. We could hear him laughing as we headed out

The feeling of dread that yet one more man that I didn’t want to was going to see me in a compromising state of dress plus the dread of having to act out a script. Filled me with unbelievable thread I wish I could just die of shame. Yet I went downstairs with Amanda to begin this new horror.

We both sat down in The living room chairs to wait for the pizza man who was probably going to get the shock of his life We both would have liked to talk to each other as we sat there reading the scripts but we know that our mutual bastard of a master wouldn’t allow it.

The script was horrible I couldn’t believe I was about to be saying this before camera but it didn’t matter I knew that I was helplist after a while there was a knock on the door and I had to begin this new humiliation.

The lucky perv almost dropped the pizza when he saw us two skanks in slutty underwear with big smiles.

“Hi Mr. Pizza delivery man” Amanda said with her biggest sluttiest smile she could muster.

You could tell that he wouldn’t stop staring at us Especially our Slave collars with our new names on it I almost wished he would stare at our naughty parts instead that would be less humiliating.

Death would be a kindness.

“Oh dear” I said let me get that for you I bent down to the table where we put our money giving him a great view of my scantly clad ass.

As I was paying him Amanda put two slices on separate plates.

“Excuse me sir” she interrupted. “You forgot the toppings.”

“I did” he said a little confused with still a big shit eating grin.

“There’s no cum on this pizza.”

As instructed I made a little pout. “There’s no cum on the pizza how can two sluts like us eat it?”

“ Sir can you help us?”

“Pretty please?”

I swear if I ever get control of my body back I’ll kill both these sons of bitches and this man really did nothing.

He took one look at us and said. “You both need professional help, you are two sick bitches. I don’t know what kind of sick game this is but I’m leaving.”

He hurried out. We took one look at each other more miserable than before even a fat shmuk like him wouldn’t come near us.

“All right you two sluts bring that pizza up here.” Jack called. After that presence he put it in my head gave me the usual pain and I could clearly see Amanda had gotten the same we both brought the pizza upstairs still humiliated from having to do that in front of a total stranger. He was in there sitting in a chair smirking

Well bitches it’s time for you both to live out the other script I gave you for your next moveie.

Why don’t you take your positions he pointed to two large mirrors that we knew we would have to stand in front of.

Putting on faces that clearly couldn’t wait for it. We both chimed “Yes Master Jack” I went to stand in front of one of the mirrors, wishing death would get to me first.

My bastard of a master began eating his pizza while we begin our next film.

We began to go back-and-forth

Hi I waved to the camera. “My name is Fuckdoll And my favorite turn on is when a guy slaps me across the face for no reason.”

And my name is sex toy. And my favorite turn on is when a guy treats me like I’m stupid.”

“Well you are”

“We both are”

“Oh yeah tee hee”

“And we are both enormous sluts.” (We said together”)

“The biggest sluts in the world” (her resuming back and forth)

“We are also tramps, bitches, and pretty mindless things to be used and fucked.”

“The truth is all we really are is brainless walking cunts, pussies and muffs to be fucked attached to some nice tits of course.”

Oh I replied. “And don’t forget our nice assholes for dicks to be shoved in.”

“And don’t forget our asses for guys to just smack all they like.”

“Oh I just love it when guys spank my ass.”

“ Me Too! But you know what else I love?”

“Gee I don’t really know much of anything. Every time I try to know things my tiny girl brain hurts.”

“Oh fuck doll I love getting naked.”

“Really sextoy? Me Too! We should do that right now.” I exclaimed

“Oh I don’t even know why we’re wearing anything skanks should always be naked.

“Oh yes.” We both immediately pushed our chests closer to the camera that was in front of us and reached back and undid our bras. The camera got a good view of our breasts

“Wow you should be named big boobs instead of sex toy.”

“You should be named Big hot tits.”

Next we both turned around and bent over and slowly wiggled out of our panties in front of the camera so that our asses were nice and visable And started wiggling them back-and-forth for the camera to see.

After that we both got backup and faced the camera and showed off our shaved holes I didn’t know about my partner but mine had been a virgin until just yesterday and now I was a naked slut in front of a camera how could this have happened to me? Heck with the mirror behind me the camera could get my naked front and back.

“Well I said it’s so good to be a naked. Pretty mindless things like us should always be naked so guys can fuck us all they like.”

“ I totally agree except for these collars of course otherwise we’d forget our names.”

“No silly, we wear these collars because all we can ever be is pets to men who will own us and use us.”

Amanda asked me a question

“So I gotta ask , how did you get your name?”

“Oh my name is fuck doll because I’m a pretty mindless doll Who’s only good for fucking.”

“Oh I got my name because I’m nothing but a toy for guys to have sex with.”

“ Hey sex toy do you know what we should do tomorrow?”

“Well I’m too stupid to do anything but fuck so I hope it includes that.”

“You bet it does we should go fuck the whole football team tomorrow.”

“Well fuck doll I don’t know. The football team gets a lot of pussy and that’s a good thing because that’s what cheerleaders like you are exist for. Instead we should go fuck some rude guys with BO. Those guys are usually very very full of rage which is very good for pussies.”

“Sex toy that’s a great idea every guy should have access to these holes. Maybe they’ll even piss on us.”

“Oh that would be great fuckdoll I love it when guys piss on me. It makes me so wet. In more ways than one.”

“Yes sex toy but remember if we come without a guy’s permission we have to get punished.”

“Its not punishment if we enjoy it.”

we both burst in to laughter

next came that horrible song

We both broke out in the song together.

“Please fuck us, please spank us, please beat us,

Please use us, please smack us, please spit on us, please piss on us.

We’re too stupid and dumb to be on our own please chain us up and make us cry and moan.

When we don’t have a cock and us we can do other things we can cook and we clean We’re not useless bings

Your cock’s we can suck and your ass we can lick

You can beat us all you like and beat us hard and thick.

Our tits you can pinch punish and mash. And when you are done throw us out with the trash.

We exist to be naked to be otherwise as rude Please chain us to your oven so we can cook you your food.

All us bitches really are is a pussy tits and a bum Please fuck us all you like and treat us like scum.”

The video wrapped but we had one last thing to do.

After the video cut out there was another picture of us both naked talking to the camera

“Hey guys to anybody who saw this tape please call this number to ask me a question And I will answer it then choking on the words I gave my home phone number and added please ask for Amy.

And if anyone has a question for me please call this number she held up her number and said “oh and ask for Amanda.”

Well said Jack after he put the camera away I’m sure you’ll all be happy to know that the 1st video you made has already been bought and I’m going to have a wonderful Spring break with it.

The two of us were both on our knees exhausted and dying of shame.

“Well said Jack before I leave you two to enjoy the rest of your weekend.”

“Let me tell you to how you’re gonna react when that second tape gets released at school tomorrow.

Next chapter the catfight