The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: The Wisdom of Experience, Part Two

“Hello Domina Peggy. Welcome to my home,” Jing-Mei said calmly.

The High Mistress was unperturbed by Peggy’s dramatic entrance; she calmly, her hands folded in her lap.

Bella, Mariah and Alex continued to kneel silently in their submissive positions, expressions blank and their fingers laced behind their heads.

“Where is Sean?” Peggy asked without preamble.

“Right to the point, of course. Before we begin. please let me just say you look lovely even in those peasant clothes,” Jing-Mei replied with a slight smirk.

Peggy was dressed in a simple outfit that consisted of a pink spaghetti-strap tank top and short denim cutoffs with ragged edges; her hair was in a short ponytail and her original amethyst pendant hung around her neck. She was barefooted, a silver and amethyst toe ring on her right middle toe. Her fingernails were dark purple, her toenails a sparkly pink.

Peggy’s outfit was very dear to her, and to Sean as well. It was the exact one she’d been wearing the first time she had hypnotized him, down to the purple thong under her shorts.

They were the clothes she’d been wearing when she officially became a hypnodomme, and Sean truly became her slave.

“Thank you. If you truly knew Sean, you would understand the significance of my outfit. Not that I care. Speaking of clothes, you appear a tad overdressed,” Peggy replied, nodding at her three naked and kneeling friends.

She casually raised her hand and gave a loud snap.

Jing-Mei’s clothes vanished.

Still completely calm, Jing-Mei didn’t so much as flinch.

She smiled and raised an eyebrow.

“Interesting; you have so much power, and you use it to develop a parlor trick. I suppose it has its uses,” she mused.

Jing-Mei was unconcerned about Peggy’s magical prowess.

The special, powerful cold-iron and fire-opal rings she wore in her nipples protected her from magic, even if they did not protect her clothing.

“It certainly does. I just figured since my friends are all naked, you should join them. Now can we cut the bullshit please? You know why I am here, and if you think I am afraid of you or intimidated by my friends kneeling there in front of you, you are sadly mistaken,” Peggy replied calmly.

While she was outwardly keeping her cool, inside Peggy was a swirl of emotions; she mainly felt anger, though there was guilt and in truth a little fear mixed in with it.

Seeing Bella, Mariah and Alex so easily defeated was a bit disconcerting.

Even if she had been expecting it.

Peggy’s darkness raged, and she very much wanted to release it, to transform into the merciless avenging hypnodomme she had become following her capture by Julie. Dark Peggy would crush Jing-Mei like an insect.

Instead, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, allowing herself to relax and focus.

She didn’t need Dark Peggy.

Yet.

“No, I am sure you are not. In fact, I would wager that you expected them to be captured, did you not? Splitting up wasn’t very smart. You allowed me to take them one at a time so I would expend my energy, before we have an even more epic confrontation than the one you must have had with Gillian, correct?” Jing-Mei asked with a smirk.

Peggy gave a humorless smile.

“Not exactly, although my battle with Gillian was epic. We were hoping that someone would find Sean and get him out, and that we could regroup and take you down. You are a bit more formidable than I gave you credit for, I will admit. And yes, you taking them out one at a time and expending some of your power was a secondary consideration. I discussed it with Bella, and she had agreed. Nice attempt at making me feel guilty, though. I am pretty sure you are the guilty one,” she retorted.

Jing-Mei’s smirk faded.

“I cannot honestly disagree this you. Some of my actions have been…rash. Regrettable, even. I will admit, I underestimated you…and the love between you and Sean,” she said slowly.

Peggy chuckled in disbelief.

“Are you…admitting that you are the one in the wrong, Jing-Mei?” she asked.

High Mistress Jing-Mei,” the Asian hypnodomme corrected icily, “whatever the situation, I have earned my title.”

Peggy snorted.

“As have I; I am The Dragon of Hypnothea, a chosen of The Goddess of Hypnotism…High Mistress. Do not make the mistake of thinking I fear you, or that I will be easily defeated,” she replied.

Peggy’s eyes flared with green light for an instant. Jing-Mei reflexively tensed, her own eyes flashing red, as the two powerful women locked gazes.

For a moment, she was back in her dream, crawling to Peggy’s feet, about to kiss them and surrender her will forever.

She relaxed after a few seconds had passed, forcing the vision away and regaining her normal composure.

Jing-Mei gave a resigned sigh and glanced down, in a surprising show of submission and respect.

“You are correct of course. I did not want this; I have no desire to have your friends as slaves, and I definitely did not wish to make enemies of you and Casey. I simply…wanted Sean. He and I had grown close, and you were generous in sharing him with me. I also very much enjoyed our time together; you are a marvelous lover and very enjoyable to spend time with. However, there is another angle to this situation, one that complicates things to a large degree, and one that causes me fear and uncertainty. It is also my true motivation, the one thing that now drives me more than anything else in my life,” she said quietly.

Peggy had been about to speak the trigger she had implanted in Jing-Mei’s mind and send her instantly into a deep hypnotic trance.

However, Jing-Mei’s words and actions had surprised and intrigued her, so she decided to delay using the trigger for the moment.

“Go on,” she prompted calmly instead.

Jing-Mei sighed again.

“When you were away training with Sybil Mariah, I happened to run into Sean at the gas station near The Spiral of all places. He stepped in when a man began abusing the clerk and hurling racial epithets at me. It was very…endearing, and after we dealt with the man together I gave in to my desires and hypnotized your thrall. We had passionate sex, made love, over the entire weekend. It was a marvelous time, and I released him free and clear afterward, intending for the experience to remain an isolated incident, the result of a moment of weakness and bad judgement on my part. However, something happened during our time together that completely, utterly changed things,” she said.

Now Peggy tensed as the High Mistress stood.

Her eyes went wide as she looked at Jing-Mei, or more accurately at her slightly bulging stomach.

“You…you are pregnant?” Peggy asked, dumbfounded.

Jing-Mei nodded.

A beaming smile found its way onto her face.

“Indeed I am. At the age of fifty-one, after being told three decades ago I could not bear children, Sean has given me this. It is a miracle, perhaps even Hypnothea’s blessing,” the High Mistress said.

Peggy turned white, and she nearly swooned.

The revelation that Sean was Piper’s father had been a lot for her to process; this newest revelation was almost too much.

Peggy felt light-headed and dizzy.

She closed her eyes and tried to steady her breathing.

For an instant, she considered becoming Dark Peggy and hypnotizing Jing-Mei into a drooling wreck, or rushing at her in rage and beating her physically before yanking her anti-magic rings from her nipples and transforming her into a turtle.

Goddess Hypnothea, help me please. I am in need of your wisdom and guidance, Peggy prayed silently instead.

To her surprise and relief, she almost immediately heard The Goddess’s voice in her mind.

My daughter, My Dragon, I am with you. Your loyalty and worship of Me does not go unappreciated. You can handle this. Embrace it, for you are merely at the beginning of your journey. You will have all you desire and more. Hundreds will kneel at your feet, and you will become My most favored follower if you keep your faith in Me. Remember My teachings; I have faith in you, as you must continue to have in Me…please, calm yourself and relax My daughter. You are My Dragon. I need you to be strong and temper your great power and greater potential with your own wisdom. Remember, My blessings extend to other hypnotists as well…farewell for now, My daughter, Hypnothea said, her voice sweet and soothing.

Peggy shuddered with pleasure as the Goddess’s power flowed through her.

She allowed herself to relax, taking slow deep breaths and collecting her thoughts.

Peggy focused her powerful mind and will as she placed herself in a deep state of self-hypnosis.

The Dragon of Hypnothea opened her eyes and regarded Jing-Mei with a serene expression.

“Alright High Mistress Jing-Mei, I am willing to hear you out. What do you propose happens next?” Peggy asked.

To her utter amazement, the naked Jing-Mei sank to her knees beside the three hypnotized members of the Fascinating Five.

“I yield to you, Dragon of Hypnothea. I only ask…beg…that you do not harm my child,” the High Mistress said demurely.

Even in her relaxed and focused state, Peggy looked flabbergasted.

She opened her mouth…then closed it.

The Dragon of Hypnothea took on a thoughtful expression.

Jing-Mei knelt silently awaiting Peggy’s response.

Two silent, tension-filled minutes passed.

Peggy smiled.

“Please rise, High Mistress Jing-Mei; we have a lot to discuss,” she said.

* * *

Sean knelt silently in the middle of a large, beautifully furnished guest bedroom.

He was deeply hypnotized, his mind blank and a dazed expression on his face.

He was naked, his fit body relaxed as he awaited the commands of his Mistress.

“Sean…Sean dear, can you hear me?” came a gentle, familiar voice.

“Yes…Mistress?” Sean murmured.

His brow furrowed slightly.

The voice did not belong to Mistress Jing-Mei.

“Very good my love…my Enslaved One…I need you to listen to me very carefully…just listen to my voice…do you know who I am?” the soothing voice asked.

Sean smiled slightly, giving a slow nod.

“My…Domina,” he said slowly.

“Yes, my love. It is me, your Domina; you lover, your protector, your provider and your owner. The woman that you love with all your heart, the one that you serve, worship and obey. I am the woman who loves you dearly, who treasures you and will always fight for you. I have come for you, my love. Do you want to come back to me?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, Domina,” Sean responded immediately.

High body responded as well; his cock rapidly began to stiffen.

“Very good. You make me so happy, my Enslaved One. You know you belong to me…you are mine. I need you to come out of your trance now; will you do that for me? I know Jing-Mei has you deep under her power, but you can resist her, leave that behind for me, can’t you my darling?” Peggy purred in Sean’s ear.

Sean gasped softly as Peggy began to slowly stroke his cock.

“Yes…,” he said quietly.

“Alright, on the count of five, you will awaken and cum for me and be free of all of Jing-Mei’s suggestions. You will be mine and mine alone, my beloved Enslaved One…,” Peggy said firmly.

Her hand continued to stroke his shaft rhythmically in time with her words.

“Yes Domina!” Sean gasped.

“Very good…feeling wonderful…my hand on your cock feels so good…one…becoming more and more aware with every stroke…two…Jing-Mei’s suggestions and control fading from your mind…three…I am your Domina, you are my Enslaved One…only my words matter, only my desires…four…almost back with me now…you live to worship, serve and obey only me…you are mine…five, wide awake now Sean! Cum for me and remember yourself and who you serve!” Peggy said firmly.

She had stroked his cock faster as she spoke.

Sean shuddered, a long low moan escaping his lips.

His cock twitched as Peggy continued to stroke it, spasming and shooting streams of cum onto the carpet.

Sean’s eyes went wide, then focused as he became fully aware.

“Oh my Goddess!” he said, turning to see Peggy crouched beside him.

“Hello, my Enslaved One,” the hypnotist said with a smile.

She continued to stroke his diminishing shaft.

“Hello my Domina; I love your outfit!” Sean replied with a smile of his own, tears in his eyes.

Peggy leaned in and kissed him passionately, deeply.

“Domina, I am so sorry, I didn’t—,” Sean began after they’d kissed.

“Shh, don’t apologize. None of this is your fault,” Peggy said, placing her finger gently on his lips.

Sean nodded, tears rolling down his cheeks.

“We do need to talk; there is a lot to discuss…but put all that aside for now. First you are gong to worship me properly for a couple hours…Stiffen!” Peggy said, snapping her fingers.

Hypnotic power infused with magic flowed from her into Sean, and his cock almost instantly became fully erect.

“Your wish is my command, Domina,” he said, grinning.

Peggy smirked, grasping his cock again and eliciting a gasp form him.

“Yes, it is. Now come along my Enslaved One; this cock is mine, and it is time for you to put it to work. It has been far too long since we have been together my love,” she said.

Sean chuckled as Peggy led him to the huge bed by his cock.

* * *

Casey continued to prowl the hotel in search of her next source of entertainment.

She found it on the sixth floor in a large convention hall.

A billiards tournament was taking place.

“I fucking love pool! I have been teaching Alex how to play! Come on, Janessa!” Casey exclaimed.

Casey’s father had been a pool hustler, and the one thing he had done with his daughter besides try to get rich off her gymnastics career was teach she and her sister to shoot pool like a pro.

Janessa dutifully followed her Mistress, watching her closely as she began to circulate among the tables, watching the various competitors with genuine interest.

There were actually several tournaments taking place at once; nine-ball, ten-ball, doubles and mixed doubles among them.

She was also ecstatic to discover that one of the back corners of the hall was set aside for open play and for the competitors to warm up and practice.

Janessa stood nearby as Casey commandeered an empty table and began to play matches with anyone who was willing.

She soundly beat her first opponent, a young man named Jonny who seemed somewhat smitten by her beauty and unable to concentrate fully on the game.

Casey winked at him as she stood on her tiptoes and sank the eight-ball with an impressive no-look shot.

Her next opponent was an older man who went by Rex; he had a long grey ponytail and wore a black cowboy hat. He was jovial and respectful toward Casey, and a much tougher opponent than Jonny.

Casey managed to beat him, and Rex had eagerly gone to fetch the pitcher of beer they’d wagered on their match; he hung around the table, chatting with Casey, drinking and laughing while she played a heavyset woman black woman named Tisha.

Again Casey prevailed; Tisha was an excellent player, but Casey proved to be a bit better. Tisha too remained near the table after their match, and before long Casey was holding court with a half-dozen players who had been eliminated from their tournaments or were finished with their matches for the day.

Each one had played Tiny Tough and lost.

None of them cared, nor did they move on.

Casey’s personality was magnetic, effortlessly hypnotic, and she had them in her thrall without trying.

Janessa watched her owner laughing and enjoying herself during the impromptu party; she alone noticed Casey’s expression change for an instant as a wave of weakness washed over her more than once. Each time Casey recovered quickly, but Janessa was worried she was overdoing it.

Programmed to make Casey’s safety and well-being her number one priority, Janessa made sure the little hypnotist had plenty of water to drink and brought her baskets of fries and chicken strips to keep her strength up, as well as encouraging her to sit on one of the nearby stools rather than stand.

Though it was in no way her fault and Casey had assured her it was not several times, Janessa felt that she was responsible for Casey being shot. Though it was due to years of deep hypnotic conditioning, she loved her owner dearly. In her mind she should have taken the bullet for her mistress, and she felt that she had failed to protect her.

Janessa was now determined to do everything she could to make certain Tiny Tough recovered fully.

“Thank you, Janessa. I am fine,” Casey told her Thrall with genuine gratitude, patting the beautiful blonde’s arm affectionately.

Janessa smiled and nodded.

While Janessa had no choice about being her slave, she had embraced her role and they had grown close during her years of servitude. Casey truly appreciated her Thrall’s skilled and devoted attention to anticipating her every need.

“So who is your friend, anyway?” Rex asked, smiling at Janessa.

“I am Ms. Blaze’s bodyguard,” Janessa replied politely, using the alias Casey had checked into the hotel under.

“Rex, this is Janessa. She is a very dear friend,” Casey replied, smiling at her Thrall.

Janessa smiled back.

“Bodyguard? What are you, some kind of royalty?” Rex asked with a wink.

Casey laughed.

“Hardly. I do some sensitive work in a very cutthroat industry. Janessa is far more than a bodyguard; she is my personal assistant, my confidant… and my friend,” she said flashing one of her devastating smiles.

Janessa blushed slightly, unable to keep from smiling.

Casey’s praise meant the world to her.

“Thank you,” Janessa said with a nod.

“Well, then is it okay if I buy Annabelle’s friend Janessa a beer?” Rex asked, using the name Casey had given as hers and smiling at Janessa.

He was broad-shouldered and handsome, dressed in a colorful blue and green long-sleeved western-style shirt and dark blue jeans, along with well-worn, high-quality cowboy boots.

Seated on a high stool, Casey spoke before Janessa could answer.

“Absolutely. Go ahead Janessa, enjoy yourself. In fact, why don’t you and Rex play a match?” Casey suggested with a wink.

Janessa was an excellent pool player, and often played with Casey.

“Oh, um…okay, if you would like, sir,” Janessa replied, flushing.

She flashed Casey an uncharacteristically nervous look.

Tiny Tough nodded encouragingly at her Thrall.

Rex laughed loudly.

“Please, call me Rex. I would love to play a match with another pretty gal. First though, if you will permit me, they actually have a lot of good suds on tap at the bar across the hall there,” Rex said politely.

Janessa looked at Casey, who grinned and made a “shooing” motion.

The blonde slave smiled and nodded.

“I would enjoy that sir—Rex,” Janessa said.

Rex grinned.

“After you, Janessa,” he said.

The handsome man nodded at Casey before following Janessa toward the bar.

The tiny hypnotist continued to smile as she watched her Thrall move off through the crowded hall with the tall handsome cowboy.

“I hear we have a player over here,” a new voice announced.

Casey turned to see a young, pretty fair-skinned woman with shoulder-length bright turquoise hair. Five-five and slender, she was wearing a low-cut red halter top and tight black leather pants, along with knee-high black leather boots with three-inch stiletto heels. She had on large silver hoop earrings, and she a silver septum ring. Her makeup was heavy but complemented her natural beauty, including dark blue eyeshadow that made her beautiful light blue eyes stand out. Her fingernails were black, and she wore several silver rings on both hands, and a stack of silver bracelets on her left wrist.

The newcomer’s most prominent feature was her arrogance; she stood smirking, eyebrow raised with her hands on her hips as she stared at Casey.

“That is Michelle Harrington. She is a very good player, won a few tournaments recently. Nationally ranked, and probably going full-time pro soon,” Tisha said quietly to Casey.

Casey matched Michelle’s smirk and climbed gingerly off the stool.

She was tired and sore, but the obvious challenge before her was too much for Tiny Tough to resist.

She walked over to stand in front of Michelle.

“Hi! I am Annabelle. Are you looking for a match?” she asked cheerfully, looking up with her fetching brown eyes.

The barefooted Casey was solidly eight inches shorter than the heel-clad young woman.

Michelle nodded.

“Michelle. Sure, If you can make it interesting, I’ll play,” she said, pulling a thick wad of cash from between her breasts.

Michelle exuded an air of cocky confidence as she stared down at Casey.

Casey chuckled. She turned and picked up her clutch from the table and produced a stack of bills three times as thick as Michelle’s.

“How about five thousand? Two out of three?” she asked, the proposed amount of money drawing gasps and “oooh’s” from the nearby spectators.

Michelle looked unfazed.

“Sounds good to me. Would you like to rack?” she asked casually.

“Sure,” Casey said.

The diminutive hypnotist turned and began to setup the balls. The group of spectators had already grown by the time she’d removed the triangle and retrieved her cue.

“Good luck, Annabelle,” Michelle said, offering her hand.

Most true hypnotists were careful about shaking peoples’ hands on principle; you never know who might try a rapid induction.

Casey’s powerful mind was well-trained and highly resistant against such hypnotic tricks, and she wasn’t concerned about Michelle being a hypnotist.

Even if she was, she would be very unlikely to attempt an induction with so many people’s attention focused on them in public.

Casey took Michelle’s hand.

Informes et inepta,” Michelle said quietly as they shook.

Casey felt a slight tingle of magic, a sensation most normals would have missed.

She also felt the magic dissipate as her toe-rings protected her.

Fluent in Latin, Casey realized Michelle had attempted to place a curse on her, a hex to make her less coordinated.

Michelle was a witch, and using magic to cheat in her matches.

Casey suppressed a grin.

She was going to enjoy toying with the young woman.

Michelle skillfully broke, and sank two solids in the process.

The first game went quickly; Michelle was consistently three balls ahead, and Casey was careful to play slightly clumsy, missing several easy shots and appearing frustrated.

Michelle was smug as she skillfully cleared the table.

“Eight-ball, corner pocket,” she said, lining up the winning shot.

Michelle made her shot, easily sinking the eight-ball.

Just as the cue-ball struck its target, Casey reached out with her mentalism and gave it a slight nudge.

The white ball followed the eight ball into the pocket.

There was a collective gasp from the spectators, and Michelle looked stunned.

“Woah. Lucky for me, I guess,” Casey said sympathetically.

Michelle scowled.

“Fuck. Damn it. FUCK,” she said irritably.

The sexy young woman looked at Casey.

“Good game. Ready to go again?” she asked, obviously annoyed.

“Sure,” Casey replied with a smile.

She watched as Michelle racked the balls.

When the witch had finished, Casey leaned over the table and made her shot, skillfully making an impressive break.

Several balls were sunk.

Including the eight-ball.

Casey had again used her mentalism, slightly redirecting the black ball so that is rolled into the far right corner pocket.

Again the crowd gasped in shock.

The tournament and all matches being played in the hall were under American Poolplayers Association rules; in APA matches, if a shooter sinks the eight ball on a break without scratching, they win the game.

“Holy fuck, I got lucky again!” Casey exclaimed with a laugh.

She looked at Michelle and winked.

Casey had rarely, if ever, used her powers to cheat at pool.

However, since Michelle had tried to hex her, she decided there was no reason to play fair.

Michelle turned beet-red as the assembled spectators began to applaud and cheer Casey.

The witch grudgingly handed over the cash to the beaming Casey.

“Good match. You were damn lucky,” she said, obviously irritated.

Casey nodded.

“I really was. I played so badly in that first game, I don’t know what happened,” she said innocently, taking the money.

“Neither do I,” Michelle replied, suspicion on her face.

Casey stared her down, a smirk on her lips.

“Drinks are on me,” she said, handing a several hundred dollars to Tisha.

Casey and Michelle continued to stare at one another while the crowd began to disperse, following Tisha to the bar and discussing Casey’s victory.

“Is there a problem?” Casey asked innocently.

“I am not sure, honestly. The way you won both those games was…,” Michelle began sourly.

“Improbable? Highly unlikely? Especially since you tried to hex me to be clumsy and uncoordinated?” Casey asked with a wink.

Michelle looked surprised.

“What? I did not, you, uh…,” she stammered.

“Save it, witch-girl. I know what you tried to do. Your magic won’t affect me,” Casey replied with a wink.

Michelle narrowed her eyes.

“You’re a witch too; you cheated,” she said quietly.

Casey laughed.

“No, I am not a witch. Yes, I cheated…but only after you tried to. Turnabout is fair play and all that,” she said sweetly.

“Fuck. I suggest you give me my money back, you little bitch,” Michelle said, a hint of menace in her voice.

Casey laughed at her again.

“Or what? I told you, your magic won’t work on me. Now run along before you piss me off and I spank the fuck out of you,” she said dismissively.

Michelle scowled and balled up her fist as if to strike Casey.

“I can still beat your tiny ass,” she said angrily.

“Don’t move,”Casey said calmly, releasing a stream of almost imperceptible mentalism flashes from her rich brown eyes into into Michelle’s eyes.

The turquoise-haired witch froze.

“Follow me and be calm and quiet,” Casey commanded next, unleashing more flashes into Michelle’s eyes.

The little brunette winked at the few remaining onlookers who had witnessed the confrontation, then began to stride purposefully away.

Michelle followed like an obedient puppy.

Casey stopped by the table where Janessa was playing with Rex.

They appeared to be having a great time, talking and laughing as they took turns shooting.

“Janessa, I am going back to the suite to have a little chat with Michelle here. Stay here and have a good time. Don’t come back until you are good and ready,” Casey said to her Thrall.

Janessa looked uncertain.

“Are you sure, Miss Annabelle?” she asked.

Casey nodded.

“Do as I say. Enjoy yourself for as long as you like. I will call you if I need you,” she replied with a grin.

Janessa smiled.

“As you command,” she said appreciatively.

Casey turned to Michelle, releasing yet more flashes into the witch’s eyes before her mentalism could wear off.

“Follow me and keep your mouth shut,” she ordered.

With a nod at Rex, Tiny Tough led Michelle from the pool hall.

* * *

“So…you want me to undertake a ritual and become officially part of your family?” Jing-Mei asked with a raised eyebrow.

The High Mistress was sitting on a very comfortable deck chair on her mansion’s extensive back patio; she was naked, and held a glass of iced tea.

Beside her sat Peggy, also naked and holding a glass of tea.

Nearby stood Sean, Lavea, Miranda and Roger, each awaiting the commands of their respective owners.

Bella was inside the house being attended by Shaw, while Alex and Mariah were on their way back to the hotel to check on Casey; Jing-Mei had released all three of Peggy’s friends from her hypnotic control after yielding to Peggy.

After freeing Sean from Jing-Mei’s power and making passionate love to him for over an hour, Peggy had joined the High Mistress on the patio so they could discuss the situation.

Their conversation had been lively and at times heated, but they had quickly reached an understanding and had actually become civil; they were now enjoying one another’s company as they had done in the past as they neared a solution.

“Yes. As I explained earlier, Sean is a “Prime Male”, a special man in the eyes of Hypnothea. Not many men are worthy in Her eyes, and the few who are become blessed conduits of Her power. They are drawn instinctively to hypnotists, and hypnotists to them. That explains Jackie, Casey and myself…and why your attraction to him is so strong as well. Children hypnotists bear with a Prime Male as the father are very special and powerful, and Hypnothea is a proponent of one man fathering children with several different women,” Peggy explained.

She was sharing knowledge she had learned from The Codex of Hypnothea, the book she had recovered from her former sister in law Julie.

Jing-Mei nodded thoughtfully.

“I see. And this “Ritual of Communing” you want to undertake will create a bond between us? We will be in effect “sister-wives” with Sean?” she asked.

Peggy chuckled.

“Not exactly. He will not be the head of the family; it will bond us with hypnotic energy, making us part of a true family; Sean will be able to be your lover and a father to your child, and still my Thrall and eventually father my children. I will be attached to your child as well; they will become part of my family. The only catch is that it will establish an…”Alpha” female as well,” she said.

Peggy sipped her tea and carefully watched Jing-Mei’s reaction.

The High Mistress kept her expression neutral, and she was silent for over a minute.

“So it is a type of duel, then. There is a chance I could emerge as the head of the family, so to speak?” Jing-Mei asked.

Peggy nodded.

“Yes. If you emerge on top, I would become slightly submissive to you, acknowledging you as the Alpha; I wouldn’t be your slave, but I would accept you as matriarch of the family. And vice versa. By willingly performing the ritual, we are bound to accept the outcome. We will still be capable of betraying one another, but it would be a painful experience due to the deep bond we will have formed,” she replied.

“I see. That is quite a risk for either of us to take,” Jing-Mei said calmly.

Peggy frowned slightly.

“Is it? It will be a partnership with a “first among equals”. Think about it; I have enslaved Gillian. Charissa is in love with me and one step from being completely mine. I will be honest, my desire for power is growing, and intend to control the High Conclave from behind the scenes…and even more beyond that. I like you, Jing-Mei; I always have. I would rather us be partners and rule together. I love Sean dearly; however, I respect and even embrace Hypnothea’s views on hypnotist families. She blessed you with his child, and I would rather you both be part of my family instead of enemies. Sean wants his child in his life, and cares deeply for you, even loves you. I am not threatened by that. I am willing to risk you becoming the head of the family so we can rule together and raise Sean’s children to be powerful hypnotists. It is not only practical, but appealing. I come from a large family,” she said carefully.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“You are wise, Dragon of Hypnothea. I actually can’t find fault with your logic; I like you as well, and ruling the conclave together is very appealing. Although we can’t underestimate Vanessa and Liliana. Liliana is incredibly powerful, and Vanessa can enslave a person’s will by simply showing them her breasts, remember,” she said with a giggle.

Peggy laughed.

“I am confident I can look upon them and resist long enough to make her mine if need be. With your support we can bring both she and Liliana in line when and if the time comes. I don’t see any need to actively go after them. With Gillian and Charissa under my power we would have a majority vote,” she said.

Jing-Mei nodded.

“Well. I have to say this is not the way I expected this confrontation to turn out,” she said thoughtfully.

She took a deep breath, recalling her dreams of Peggy the Hypnotic Tyrant; for a moment she thought about telling Peggy about the dream, but decided against it.

While she believed it was a possible future, Jing-Mei also believed it was only possible, not inevitable.

She had faith her own choices could make a difference.

Helping Peggy, joining her family seemed far preferable to opposing her.

I would rather rule in Hell, as they say…, Jing-Mei thought to herself.

She also kept silent about Sean being Piper’s father; she did not know if Peggy had told him yet, and she did not want to shock him with the news.

Likewise, Peggy did not share that she had a trigger in Jing-Mei’s mind; it would be a useful insurance policy for the future should things go sideways.

“You were expecting a knock-down, drag-out battle where one of us ended up enslaved and humiliated?” Peggy asked casually.

Jing-Mei nodded.

“Frankly, yes. And while I am confident in my power and skills, I am not certain I can defeat you. You are The Dragon, and I respect Hypnothea. I do believe she blessed me with this child, or She at least is pleased by its conception,” she said.

Peggy reached out to gently put her hand on Jing-Mei’s stomach.

“I do as well; she has blessed both you and Sean, and I want him to be happy. For the record, I am not certain I would have defeated you, either. But I had to come for my Enslaved One,” she said, looking at Sean.

Her Thrall was standing silently, with a huge smile on his face and tears of joy in his eyes.

“I understand. I acted irrationally and recklessly; I am usually more…controlled than that. I am going to blame pregnancy hormones,” Jing-Mei said with a chuckle.

Peggy laughed.

“Fair enough. I forgive you for stealing Sean. I had a hand in the way things went as well, with my attempt to control Gillian; she had every right to be angry and seek revenge. My ego definitely got the better of me. Luckily for me I have great friends and we won. I came here intending to destroy you out of petty anger and revenge. However, with Hypnothea’s help I had a moment of clarity and decided to break the cycle, the expected “one must dominate and humiliate the other to prove who is the most powerful” carousel that we hypnodommes often ride. I want you and I to be different, Jing-Mei…you, Sean and I…and his children,” she said.

“Indeed, you are already more of a uniter than any other True Hypnotist I have heard of. Tell me, would you expect us to live together? We both have many responsibilities in the community…,” Jing-mei said tentatively.

Peggy shook her head.

“No, not to worry; you have your life and I have mine. You will be in Boise a lot; I would expect us to see each other often, share a bed when we feel like it, but we will not be married or anything like that. It is a special bond of extended family, focused on raising Sean’s children. He is mine, but also the father of your child and I am willing to share him as Hypnothea suggests. It will take some getting used to and be complicated, but I believe we can handle it,” she said.

Jing-Mei put her hand on top of Peggy’s.

“Then I accept; it is an easy choice considering the alternatives. Let us perform this ritual and become family, Domina Peggy,” she said.

“Just “Peggy” will be fine in private, Jing-Mei. Sean, are you okay with this?” Peggy asked.

Sean looked at the two beautiful women whom he loved.

“Yes, Domina,” he said happily.

* * *

“Get on your knees and stay quiet,” Casey commanded, releasing another stream of mentalism flashes into Michelle’s eyes as she led the sexy witch into her suite.

Glowering, Michelle helplessly obeyed.

Casey paused and closed her eyes; she swayed on her bare feet, suddenly feeling dizzy and weak.

Using her mentalism on Michelle repeatedly the way she had would normally be taxing, and in her weakened state it was doubly so.

Casey took several slow, deep breaths and steadied herself.

The dizziness receded, and Casey opened her eyes.

She smiled wickedly down at the kneeling Michelle.

“Now we can have a little fun; well, I will have some fun, anyway,” Casey said.

She was about to lift her diamond pendant and start it spinning in front of the helpless Michelle’s eyes.

Suddenly she felt a strange tingling begin in her stomach.

Rather than using her pendant, Casey instinctively opened her rich brown eyes wide.

“Look into my eyes…deep into my eyes, Michelle,” Casey said firmly, staring down at the hapless young woman.

She felt a familiar power building inside her, a surge of hypnotic energy she typically channeled through her favorite diamond or another focus.

This time, the energy felt stronger by several orders of magnitude.

The hypnotic power surged through her, up from the pit of her stomach, through her chest and into her eyes.

Michell gasped as Casey’s eyes shifted from brown to green then faded to blue before changing to an intense violet; incredible hypnotic energy flowed into her with enough force to physically move her head back a few inches.

“That’s it…just relax and let go…feel yourself sinking into trance…you are completely relaxed now Michelle…you are hypnotized and will obey my every command!” Casey said firmly.

She could feel her power effortlessly burning away Michelle’s resistance as her eyes shifted back from violet to blue, then to green before finally settling back into their normal deep brown.

“I…I…obey…,” Michelle said slowly.

Her eyes were wide and unblinking; had been completely, deeply entranced almost instantly.

Casey gasped and nearly swooned; she again took a deep breath and steadied herself.

She looked down at the kneeling witch with wonder; she could tell that Michelle was deeply hypnotized.

Casey blinked her eyes slowly several times; they felt dry and slightly sore.

A prodigiously powerful hypnotist, Casey normally could hypnotize a subject very quickly with a variety of techniques including eye contact, although it had never been one of her favored methods.

This time had been something else altogether; she had unleashed incredible hypnotic power through her eyes and entranced Michelle quickly and deeply even by her standards.

Something had changed since her injury; somehow, she was even more powerful than she’d been before she was hurt.

I need to fucking think about this. I wish Alex was here, Casey thought to herself.

She walked over to the comfortable couch and sat.

“Michelle, listen carefully. I am now your Mistress and you are my slave. You will obey me, you must obey me. You cannot resist my commands. Now, my feet are dirty from walking around the hotel barefoot; you will crawl over here and lick them clean,” Casey commanded, holding up her right foot to display her sole.

“Yes Mistress,” Michelle said, crawling toward her.

Tiny Tough began to giggle as the hypnotized witch began to lick at her foot.

* * *

“Mmm….oh…yes…that’s it…keep looking into my eyes Jing-Mei!” Peggy gasped.

She was straddling Sean, moving slowly up and down on his erect cock; he was lying on Jing-Mei’s king-size bed in her enormous master suite.

The naked High Mistress was straddling Sean’s head, facing Peggy while he enthusiastically ate her pussy.

You look into my eyes, Peggy…look deeper and deeper as…oh…OH!…you feel my power,” Jing-Mei moaned in reply.

Her eyes were glowing red, while Peggy’s eyes were emitting a soothing green light.

They were each unleashing their power into one another; it moved through their bodies, intertwining with the ecstasy they were experiencing, enhancing it as it flowed out of them and into Sean.

His body acted like a conduit, completing a circuit.

Sean intensified the two women’s hypnotic power as it moved in a loop through all three of their bodies.

“Look deeper…deeper into my eyes…oh, Goddess!…let yourself enjoy the pleasure…mmm….give in to it…ah, oh…oh yes…become one with me…,” Peggy said, her voice punctuated with moans of pleasure as she continued to move up and down on Sean’s shaft.

Jing-Mei likewise continued to moan and shriek as she spoke.

“Feel my power…you are…mmm…feeling so wonderful…so…ah…peaceful…as you gaze deeper…into my eyes and become…mmmm….mmmmm…mine…,” the High Mistress gasped.

She writhed and squirmed as Sean licked and sucked at her clit.

The ritual had been going on for nearly twenty minutes; the two hypnotists were steadily exchanging hypnotic energy, which flowed through their bodies and then through Sean, who was then amplifying it as they continued their passionate threesome.

Peggy and Jing-Mei were driven to almost unbearable heights of ecstasy as they continued the ritual; they chanted in their powerful voices, their eyes burning with hypnotic intensity. Eventually, their words devolved entirely into primal screams of pleasure as they stared at one another while reveling in the feel of Sean and their power.

Each of them had cum several times, which did nothing to sate their desire.

Finally, Peggy had an explosive orgasm more powerful than the preceding ones; green light leapt from her eyes into Jing-Mei’s face, and the High Mistress gasped as the glow emanating from her own eyes shifted to green.

Jing-Mei then orgasmed, trembling violently.

Sean too orgasmed, his cock spasming hard inside Peggy, his body trembling violently as he shouted in ecstasy, his voice muffled by Jing-Mei’s pussy.

Peggy leaned forward and took the High Mistress’s face in her hands, kissing her deeply.

At that instant, the ritual was complete; the hypnotic power the two women had built up surged through them one last time, and they each felt a delicious tingle spread through them as their personal power was suddenly boosted.

They broke the kiss and got off of Sean, who sat up with a huge smile on his face.

“Did it work?” he asked eagerly.

“It did, my Enslaved One,” Peggy said with a smile.

She leaned in and kissed him.

“Say hello to the mother of your child, The Claw of The Dragon,” Peggy whispered in his ear.

Sean looked at Jing-Mei in wonder.

The High Mistress now had two vivid green streaks in her hair, starting at her temples.

“Hello,” Sean said, smiling at Jing-Mei.

“Hello, beloved father of my child,” she replied.

The two of them shared a passionate kiss.

Peggy smiled broadly as she watched her new family dynamic unfolding before her.

The moment of joy was short-lived; there was an urgent knock on the bedroom door.

Peggy, Sean and Jing-Mei shared a look.

Then they all chuckled.

“Enter,” Jing-Mei called.

The door opened, and Bella Beguile entered, clad in her blue and silver costume.

Behind her was Lavea, in her black bodysuit, and Shaw in his black tactical clothing. Also stepping into the room was Jing-Mei’s slave Roger, clad in a charcoal pinstriped suit.

“What is it Bella?” Peggy asked, getting off the bed.

“We are under attack; I think it is the AHA. They are making their way across the compound quickly,” Bella replied calmly.

“Is that so? Well I think they are about to severely regret that decision…don’t you think, High Mistress Jing-Mei?” Peggy asked with a smile.

Jing-Mei gracefully moved to stand beside Peggy.

“Yes, I believe you are correct, Domina Peggy,” The Claw of The Dragon agreed with a raised eyebrow.

“This is going to be fun,” Peggy said, her voice reverberating with power.

Both of the naked hypnotists’ eyes began to glow with a faint green light.

Neither Peggy nor Jing-Mei bothered with clothing, and they were both smiling as they led the group from the bedroom to confront their enemies.