The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: The Wisdom of Experience, Part One

Domina Peggy and her friends attempt to rescue Sean from High Mistress Jing-Mei

Bawk, bawk, bawk!”

Gillian was a chicken.

Or more appropriately, she believed she was a chicken.

The tall, sexy Irish hypnodomme was naked, wearing only a green leather collar, a blank expression on her face as she strutted around flapping her arms and scratching at the grass with her bare feet.

Deeply hypnotized, Gillian was in Domina Peggy’s huge back yard; it had been two days since the two hypnodommes had faced off in a brutal fight that included both a physical confrontation as well as an epic hypno-duel.

Peggy had emerged the victor, and Gillian had spent the past two days being hypnotically conditioned to obey and submit to Peggy, as well as being utterly dominated and humiliated by Peggy and her friends.

This morning, Peggy had suggested that Gillian was a chicken.

“You are a mindless, insignificant little hen, Gillian. You will act like a chicken until I say otherwise,” she had commanded.

Bella Beguile had been standing with Peggy when she’d given Gillian her suggestion, and the two of them had laughed long and hard as she threw a handful of corn onto the grass and watched Gillian kneel down and lower her face to the grass to eagerly eat it.

Peggy and Bella were now sitting naked in the hot tub on the house’s huge back patio, Gillian forgotten for the time being.

“That’s it, Bella…just keep your eyes on it…follow my foot as it moves back and forth…feel yourself becoming tired, sleepy…,” Peggy was saying in a soothing hypnotic voice.

She was holding her bare right foot above the water, her dark-purple painted toes pointed at Bella as she swayed them slowly back and forth.

Bella was staring at Peggy’s sexy foot, her following its movements even as her eyelids began to flutter.

Suddenly Bella took a deep breath, and with obvious effort she took her gaze from Peggy’s foot and looked up, blinking rapidly.

“Holy shit, you weren’t kidding!” Bella gasped as she shook off the near-trance.

Peggy giggled, lowering her foot beneath the churning water.

“It is amazing, isn’t it? I can’t believe that I can channel hypnotic power through my feet like that already. I have only read the “Foot-nosis” section of The Art of True Hypnotism, Volume Two for a couple of evenings. That book is incredible, and I can’t thank you enough for giving it to me,” she said.

Bella shrugged. Her associate Merceds Jewel had recovered the book recently from an AHA stash and brought it to her.

Bella had then given it willingly to Peggy.

“I can’t really read it easily; you are The Dragon of Hypnothea…and my friend. You have quite a collection now, with both “Art” books and The Codex of Hypnothea and all of Gillian’s journals,” she said.

Peggy nodded.

“I do; I am very fortunate in my possessions, and even more in my friends, Bella. Are you sure Mercedes didn’t ruffle too many feathers stealing it?” she asked.

“She is confident she got away clean; I know she is cocky and reckless, but she is very good at what she does,” Bella replied.

“Good enough; I really can’t thank you enough, Bella. I promise I will share what I learn with you,” Peggy replied.

“Thank you Peg; I’m looking forward to learning some new tricks. While it won’t be my thing, I am a little in awe of the idea of “foot-nosis”. Theoretically, you will be able to simply walk barefooted through a room and hypnotize anyone who happens to look down at your feet,” she remarked with a chuckle.

Peggy nodded.

Yes, “foot-nosis” sounds crazy, but why not? Gina and Vanessa—and you, for that matter— can project hypnotic power through tits, so why not feet? It is far more up my alley,” she replied.

“That is true, and you have been practically hypnotizing people with your feet anyway. It is a power Casey might be able to unlock as well. She has phenomenally nice feet too, after all,” Bella said.

“Better than mine…I had thought of that too; I am going to talk to her about it after she’s a little stronger. It seems her recovery is going very well,” Peggy said.

Bella nodded.

“She is amazing; her nickname is extremely appropriate. She will be done with the walker very soon, and she is probably going to be in even better shape than she was after all the rehab. As far as foot-nosis, that is exactly what she needs… more power,” she replied with a chuckle.

Peggy smiled.

“I’ve alway said she’s the most powerful hypnotist I know, and It isn’t an exaggeration. Her self-hypnosis is part of why she’s healing so well and so quickly. I can’t wait until we are at full strength as a group,” she said.

Bella frowned.

“About that, I have been meaning to talk to you. I don’t think you should go after Jing-Mei and rescue Sean alone,” she said calmly.

Thorough hypnotic interrogation of Gillian had revealed not only Jing-Mei’s involvement in Peggy’s capture and Sean’s kidnapping, but the shocking revelation that Sean was Piper’s father, having been hand-picked by Gillian six years earlier and impregnating her after three days as her hypnotized stud.

Upon discovering these facts, Peggy had at first been enraged; she had lashed out, pummeling Gillian with several powerful hypnotically-enhanced punches and kicks, sending the High Mistress sprawling to the floor with a bloody nose and lip.

Mariah had been able to calm her down, and Peggy had quickly regained her composure.

“You failed, Gillian. I will get Sean back, and I will do whatever I can to make sure his daughter grows up safe and happy, away from your selfishness and destructive behavior. I am also going to take my time punishing you, and I am going to enjoy it. I will not act like a psychotic power-mad amateur. I am a True Hypnodomme…unfortunately for you,” she had said coolly.

She had then commanded Lavea to go find Jing-Mei and Sean, then report back to her immediately.

It was difficult for her to be patient, but she knew going after a hypnotist as powerful as Jing-Mei would be incredibly dangerous; she had to proceed carefully or she would end up enslaved alongside Sean—or worse.

Peggy looked at Bella and sighed.

“Bella, we have been over this. I screwed up, I will fix it. I need you here to keep an eye on things; I know you trust her and have a trigger in her, but Mercedes is a wild-card. Plus Christine is my guest now after helping us, but she’s still a member of the Six… and Casey and Alex still need looking after while they are preoccupied with her recovery. You are my second in command, I need you to do this. When Lavea reports in, I will meet up with her and she will assist me in taking Jing-Mei down,” she declared.

Bella frowned.

“Damn it, Peggy! You are acting reckless again! Mercedes is under control, and she is preoccupied with exploring The Spiral. Christine is preparing to go to New York. You have all these friends who love you and want to help you. Let us!” she said, obviously frustrated.

Peggy looked at her calmly and shook her head.

“Thank you Bella, I love you too. I really, genuinely appreciate that, and I want you with me. I think me going alone is the smart move. I can handle it, and—,” she began.

Bella’s Beauty,” Bella cut her off.

Peggy’s eyes immediately slammed shut, and her head nodded forward as she relaxed deeply.

She was completely hypnotized.

“That’s it Peggy…just relax and sink down into trance for me…deeper, deeper down…becoming perfectly obedient, totally submissive to Bella…relax…very good…Can you hear me Peggy?” Bella asked.

“Yes, Bella,” Peggy murmured.

“Good girl. Now you will tell me why you are so insistent you go alone after Jing-Mei,” Bella commanded.

“I am afraid one of you will get hurt like Casey did…and I want to take her down myself…punish her harshly for stealing Sean…my Enslaved One. I love him, and I failed him,” Peggy replied quietly.

“Peggy honey, you didn’t fail anyone; this is all on Gillian and Jing-Mei. None of it is your fault. You will stop being so hard on yourself; you are a wonderful friend, leader and hypnotist. You have the favor of The Goddess of Hypnotism. You will allow us to help you and support you. Release your guilt over Casey, and Sean once and for all…feel it fading away…it will become less and less with each day until it is gone…do you understand me, Peggy?” Bella asked firmly.

“Yes, Bella,” Peggy murmured, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Bella leaned forward and wiped it away.

“Very good, Peggy. At the count of three you will awaken feeling refreshed, relaxed and confident. You will forget I put you into a trance, and that I have a trigger in your mind. You will have a change of heart and realize that I am right, and allow us to assist you. You will listen to my counsel and genuinely consider it when making decisions. Know in your heart that we have confidence in you, and that we are with you. Will will now accept and follow my suggestions…they are now locked into your mind, becoming your own thoughts…one…coming up now…two…becoming aware…three, wide awake Peggy,” Bella said.

Peggy’s eyelids fluttered open.

She looked thoughtful for a moment, then smiled.

“You are right Bella. We will do it together. After I set up Gillian’s new conditioning program we can start planning with Mariah and the others,” she said.

Bella nodded, suppressing a smirk.

She enjoyed having power over Peggy immensely, knowing that she could influence the powerful Dragon of Hypnothea whenever she felt it was necessary.

It gave her an erotic thrill, even if she was using it to help Peggy.

She was a hypnodomme, after all; control and domination were enjoyable regardless of the goal.

“Wonderful, thank you Peggy. So are you going to try out some the equipment we found in Gillian’s stash at that house?” Bella asked.

Peggy nodded.

“There is so much stuff; she had books, journals, all that stuff for her “Final Humilation” ritual…and that equipment that Lavea set up for me before she headed out to find Sean. I am going to try it out on her today,” she said.

Bawk, bawk, bawk!” Gillian squawked nearby.

“Have you decided what you are going to do with that bitch longterm yet?” Bella asked with a raised eyebrow.

Peggy was thoughtful.

“I am torn; I really want to turn her into a turtle and keep her in an aquarium, or just keep her as menial slave while she’s aware and parade her through The Spiral, defeated and broken. Or…I can put her back into place and control her from behind the scenes…there is also Piper to consider. She is Sean’s daughter,” she said.

“Emily took her to visit Ireland for a couple weeks?” Bella asked.

“Yes. She wants to gently deprogram the little girl from Gillian’s suggestions, and see to some assets Gillian has in Piper’s name; apparently she owns a fucking castle!” Peggy replied with a shake of her head.

“That actually doesn’t surprise me. For what it is worth, as satisfying as it would be to see Gillian become a turtle or a slave, I think putting her back in place under your control is the best option for now,” Bella said.

Peggy nodded.

“I am leaning that way; no matter what, she will be the first hypnotist I dominate in the sacred circle,” she said, nodding at the beautiful Hypnothea worship site Sean had built for her, located in the center of her backyard.

“I had wondered who your first victim would be. Gillian will make a fine choice. Jing-Mei will make a great second customer,” Bella replied with a chuckle.

“I don’t want to rush anything; breaking Gillian completely will take some time. Also, I am not sure what will happen with Piper when Emily returns. I don’t think she wants to raise her, and she is Sean’s child. Gillian has already admitted her emotional attachment to the girl is minimal. Would I be crazy to take her in?” She asked.

Bella shook her head.

“No, not at all. You know we would all help raise her. She would be protected and loved. Focus on rescuing Sean and bringing Jing-Mei down right now, Peg. You can give Piper some thought and make a decision after Sean is back. He is your slave, but you love him and you should discuss it and decide together,” she counseled.

Peggy smiled.

“You are right; thank you Bella,” she said with a smile.

“Of course,” Bella replied.

Peggy rose, the water running down her fabulous naked body.

“Give me a hug,” she said.

Bella stood, and they embraced tightly.

“I love you,” Peggy whispered.

“I love you too,” Bella replied.

“Katie, towels!” Peggy called.

The sexy young woman stepped out of the house onto the deck carrying two thick fluffy white towels, her expression blank behind her black thick-rimmed glasses. Her mind was empty of thoughts other than obeying and serving Peggy. Her auburn hair was up, and she was wearing only her typical very short denim cutoffs, her small but perfect bare breasts gleaming in the late morning sun.

Peggy and Bella dried off, then handed Katie the towels; the young woman took then and silently went back inside to deposit them in the laundry before resuming her chores.

“Gillian, you are no longer a chicken. Follow us,” Peggy called.

Gillian stopped her chicken impression.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” she said as she moved to obey, her expression as blank as Katie’s.

Peggy had taken her deep into trance several times since capturing her to reinforce her obedience and submission, and she and Bella had tag-teamed her earlier that morning, performing a powerful coordinated dual-induction and deepening session on the High Mistress.

Gillian’s will was immensely strong, and her powerful mind was constantly resisting, trying to unravel control Peggy had over her.

Peggy planned to condition her until she broke, no matter how long it took.

It was time to add another layer to her enslavement.

In a bit of poetic justice, Peggy was planning to use a system that she had taken from Gillian’s own collection, one she had often used to break her permanent menials such as Avery, the sexy young woman who was often in her office at The Spiral.

She and Bella led Gillian into the house and down into the finished basement. The three naked women entered a large recreation-room which was mostly empty save for a stand against one wall that had a large, three-foot diameter black and white spiral made from sturdy molded plastic mounted on it. Directly across from it was a table that contained both a video projector and a digital sound system.

“Kneel there, Gillian. Lace your fingers behind your head,” Peggy commanded, pointing to a spot on the carpet in front of the spiral.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” Gillian replied, assuming the submissive position.

Bella watched as Peggy retrieved a set of wireless earbuds from the table, then placed them into Gillian’s ears. She then activated the spiral with a remote, which began to swirl silently and invitingly.

“Stare into the spiral, Gillian,” Peggy commanded.

Gillian obeyed, her eyes locked on the seductive pattern. Peggy then went to the sound system and turned it on.

Peggy’s voice began to play in the earbuds Gillian now wore.

“Watch the spiral Gillian…stare deeply into it as you listen to my voice…feeling yourself sinking…dropping deeper into trance…deeper into submission to me…becoming more and more obedient…no thoughts of your own…only the desire to submit and obey…submit…and obey…your free will is gone…you must obey Peggy…you will obey Peggy…you are now Peggy’s slave…,” the recording said in Peggy’s most powerful hypnotic voice.

As a final touch, Peggy activated the projector.

Words began to flash on the spiral in subtle, soothing yellow letters.

Obey.
Submit.
Cannot resist.
Peggy is your Mistress.
You WILL obey Peggy.
No thoughts.
Only Peggy’s words.
Empty.
Blank.
Deeply hypnotized.
Obey Peggy.
Give in.
Let go.
Enslaved.

The words continued to flash, repeating in succession. Gillian helplessly watched the spiral and read the words while Peggy’s voice flowed into her mind.

“That is something new for sure. Technology and hypnotism,” Bella commented quietly, with a shake of her head.

Peggy shrugged.

“I found extensive notes about the setup in one of Gillian’s journals. I just made a custom recording and loaded it into the player, and Lavea found the file for the words that flash on the spiral so I could make some changes. It should work pretty well. I figured who better to test it on than Gillian; if it works, I’ll start using it to keep Katie, Kendal and my other slaves under control,” she said.

“Oh I would expect anybody will be completely mind-fucked after few sessions of that. How long will it run?” Bella asked, careful not to let the spiral draw her in.

Even without hearing the recording it was captivating.

“Sixty minutes; it will repeat if it isn’t turned off. Shall we go eat? Katie will be making lunch, and Gillian isn’t going anywhere,” Peggy said with satisfaction.

Bella chuckled quietly.

“That sounds good to me,” she said.

Peggy and Bella left Gillian to her conditioning.

A short time later, Peggy and Bella were seated at the dining room table eating fresh sushi prepared by Katie, something she had learned in a culinary class Peggy sent her to twice a month. They were wearing silk robes, Peggy’s dark green and Bella’s blue.

They had been joined by Mariah, Casey and Alex.

Peggy wanted the Fascinating Five to meet before she went after Sean.

In addition to Katie, who had donned a pink spaghetti-strap tank top, two other slaves were on hand to serve them. Bella’s bald slave-girl Hailey and one of Mariah’s pets, redheaded Kristi, stood quietly nearby, awaiting orders. They were both naked and wearing slave collars.

“Are you still mad at us, Tiny Tough?” Bella asked as she ate a bite of a spicy tuna roll.

Casey laughed.

“Yes, you bitch. No, of course not. You were totally right, I would have insisted on helping and probably set myself back. I appreciate what you guys did, and not putting Alex in a difficult position. I’m just glad Peggy is back safe,” she replied.

It would be difficult to tell the diminutive brunette hypnotist had been shot and severely injured recently; she was vibrant and beautiful. Her dark brown hair was in two cute side braids, and she wore a black T-shirt that read Eat My Asshole in silver lettering. She had on a pair of tan capri pants and a pair of simple black flip flops. Her makeup was flawless, her finger and toenails painted a deep purple. Her customary anti-magic toe rings rested on her middle toes, currently the only jewelry she wore besides her magnificent Alexandrite engagement ring.

The only clue she was still convalescing was the walker beside her chair.

“Yes, she is doing well and making progress on not being such a hothead, aren’t you my love?” Alexandria asked.

The statuesque sexy blonde was wearing one of her customary pure white dresses, a long simple spaghetti-strap design. Her long thick hair was in a single braid wrapped around her head, and she had on her favorite huge diamond solitaire pendant. Her lips were ruby red, her fingernails silver; her magnificent red-diamond engagement ring glittered on her left hand. She wore her typical silver thumb rings, and was barefoot as usual, silver toe rings on each of her second toes. Her toenails were deep red.

“No, not really. I am just behaving so I can get back into the action as fast as possible. I really do feel better,” Casey said with one of her devastating smiles.

“You look better. Fantastic, really. I am so glad,” Mariah said, nibbling at a piece of raw salmon.

The hypnotist-witch was dressed in long silvery skirt, topless and barefooted as she often was. Her hair was under a silver head-wrap, and she more copious amounts of jewelry ranging from cheap costume pieces to incredibly expensive gems.

Casey nodded in acknowledgement; her mouth was full as she ravenously ate the sushi. Her appetite had been minimal at first after leaving The Spiral’s infirmary, but her legendary ability to pack away food had recently returned.

“Yeah, she is fine; it is food everywhere that is in trouble,” Bella said dryly as she watched Casey eat.

Tiny Tough winked and flipped her off.

Bella laughed happily, blowing a kiss at her friend.

“You really do look good, Casey. Doctor Carson says what, maybe another week on the walker to be safe?” Peggy asked.

Casey scowled and nodded, swallowing her food.

“I don’t need the fucking thing now,” she said, crossing her arms.

The others laughed.

“How often to catch her not using it Alex?” Bella asked.

The tall blonde sighed.

Constantly. I swear I have almost hypnotized into using the damned thing,” she huffed.

“As if you could,” Casey shot back.

Alex grinned.

“Keep it up, dear. If you were healed up I would have you up on this table clucking like a chicken,” she said.

“Not if I turn you into a ballerina first,” Casey retorted.

The others laughed again, enjoying the couples’ banter. They hypnotized one another into acting silly often, enjoying the little game between them.

Peggy, Bella and Mariah were delighted to see them happy and even more in love since Casey’s injury.

“I’ll turn you both into my maids if you keep squabbling,” Mariah threatened playfully.

“Try it, sweet cheeks. I’ll drop you and make you do body shots off me after I play with those titties for a while,” Casey replied with a grin.

“You don’t have to hypnotize me for that!” Mariah laughed.

She arched her back and stuck out her large breasts.

Each nipple was pierced with a golden loop.

“I get next!” Bella added.

“Hey, I want in!” Peggy said, chuckling.

“Okay bitches, back off. She’s mine, I don’t mind sharing, but if we do shots off Casey I get to go first,” Alex said, kissing Casey’s cheek.

“Seriously, though I am really sorry I can’t go with you on this one,” Casey said glumly.

Peggy set down her chopsticks.

“Casey, I know you are close to Jing-Mei. Even if you were healthy I wouldn’t expect you to go. I could get ugly. I wish it didn’t have to be this way. I actually like Jing-Mei. A lot. But High Mistress or not, she stole my Enslaved One and sold me out to Gillian. I can’t let that go. I just…I don’t want things to be awkward between us. I love you,” she said solemnly.

Casey sighed.

“No worries Peggy; Jing-Mei overstepped, and I understand you have to do what you have to do. She will have to take her medicine. And just for the record, I would help you if I could. The Five are my family; Sean too. I…care a lot about Jing-Mei, but she made a bad, stupid decision,” she said quietly.

“As long as we are okay,” Peggy said.

Casey grinned.

“We are fucking good, boss. Really. I would ask maybe you go easier on her than Gillian, but you do what you need to. I support you,” she replied with a nod.

Peggy smiled gratefully, and Alex smiled proudly at her wife.

“Thank you Tiny Tough,” Peggy said quietly.

“It sounds like she’s in love with Sean, from what you guys have said,” Mariah said diplomatically.

“Yeah, that asshole is really likable, isn’t he?” Casey groused.

Peggy smiled.

“He is. And he doesn’t deserve to be a slave, really. Mine or anyone else’s. I am selfish keeping him…but he is mine. I can’t just let Jing-Mei take what is mine…besides, I love him dearly, and he loves me…at least, I hope he still does…,” she said.

“He does; he obviously has a thing for Jing-Mei, but she isn’t you. You are his Domina, his world. That would be true even without hypnotism. Jing-Mei can make him love her, choose her, but it will be artificial. You will get him back. And we will help,” Bella said, patting Peggy’s arm.

The others nodded.

The Dragon of Hypnothea smiled.

“Thank you. All of you. Let’s enjoy the rest of our lunch. It is so wonderful to for all five of us to be together,” Peggy said happily.

After lunch, Peggy went and brought Gillian upstairs and showed off the now even more submissive and obedient High Mistress. The Fascinating Five sat together in the living room, laughing and talking while Gillian took a turn worshipping each of their feet.

“So that’s one High Mistress under your control; Jing-Mei will make two, and Charissa is already in love with you. Are you just going to take over the High Conclave?” Mariah asked playfully.

“Yeah, you should. Now that you are The Dragon, why not?” Casey added.

Peggy shook her head.

“I don’t want any part of that. Liliana is the scariest one of the bunch, and I don’t think I can resist Vanessa’s tits better than anyone else can. No, if they leave me alone I will leave them alone,” she replied.

“Peggy is content to rule from behind the throne,” Bella said looking down at Gillian, who was sucking on her toes at Peggy’s command.

“I don’t want to rule, I just want to live comfortably with all of you and enjoy life,” Peggy protested.

You want everyone to crawl to your feet, her darkness whispered.

Peggy grinned sheepishly as she squashed the voice inside her.

It wasn’t entirely wrong.

“And it doesn’t hurt that you have more power than most hypnotists can ever dream of,” Casey replied with a wink.

Peggy snorted.

“Right, coming from the super-hypnotist-mentalist-invisibility-aura-having-mass-hypnotist. Oh, and you Mariah, the witch-hypnotist-seer-priestess, or Alex the Touch-hypnotist-ninja-immune to mentalism-trance-breaker…and let’s not forget Bella Beguile, she who knows the Serpent’s Gaze, a master of rapid inductions and the combat-trance, and one of the most imaginative and creative hypnotists around. No, this is a group effort. My power is only part of the whole. I am nothing without you four, and I’d give up my powers for any of you,” she said seriously.

No you would not, you lying cunt. You LOVE your powers, her darkness said.

Fuck off, Peggy told it.

Dark Peggy laughed in reply.

They continued their conversation, discussing everything from Donna and The Six, to the goings on at The Spiral to the state of the neighborhood to what Peggy should do with Gillian.

Eventually Katie walked into the room and handed Peggy an iPhone.

“It is Lavea, Domina,” the slave said with a curtsy.

Peggy took the phone and waved Katie away.

“Hi Lavea, how are you doing?” Peggy asked.

The rest of The Five were silent while Peggy listened to Lavea for several minutes.

“Okay, thank you dear. We are on our way; I will text you when I know what time our plane will be arriving. Bye, and be safe,” Peggy said, hanging up the phone.

She took a deep breath.

“Jing-Mei is holed up in her mansion outside Seattle with a huge number of guards and servants…and Sean. Lavea has hacked into her security system, and she hasn’t left the house for the past day and a half. She will make hotel reservations in Seattle for us and pick us up at the airport; Bella, can you arrange a flight?” Peggy asked.

“Of course. We can leave tonight,” Bella replied, taking her phone from her robe pocket and dialing.

She had complete hypnotic control over an executive at a private jet company that flew out of Boise, and with a trigger phrase could set up a flight at almost a moment’s notice.

“Hello, Pete? It is Bella; Ice Cream Cone. Yes, that’s it…all the way down…deep into trance…you must obey Bella’s every command. You will have a plane prepped for my use immediately…,” Bella said firmly to the main who answered.

He was compelled by a post-hypnotic suggestion to always answer when “Bella” showed up on his phone’s screen.

“Make sure that there is a room for Alex and I too. Tell Lavea to use one of my identities when making the reservations at the hotel,” Casey said.

Peggy looked at her and shook her head.

“Casey—,” she began.

Alex held up her hand.

“Peggy, I am with Casey on this. We are going. At least to the hotel. Doctor Carson said Case can fly. We are all five going on this one. Okay?” she said reasonably.

Casey rose to her feet, using her walker to steady herself, a serious expression on her face.

“You may as well just let us come; otherwise I will fucking hypnotize my own jet pilot and come anyway,” she said, hands on her hips.

Peggy’s protest died in her throat.

She smiled, then laughed.

“Okay okay! But you are staying at the fucking hotel, and you are going to rest and be fucking careful,” she said, mimicking Casey’s style of speech.

Casey smiled.

“Deal. Thank you, Peggy. I can’t sit around anymore, and all five of us should be going on this one even if I am on the bench,” she replied.

The two hypnotists embraced.

“Plane will be ready in two hours,” Bella announced.

“Great. I better get Gillian squared away so she can return to The Spiral. Everyone get packed, we are going on a trip,” Peggy said.

Three hours later, The Fascinating Five were on a luxurious private jet making the short trip from Boise to Seattle. Domina Peggy, Lady Casey, Mistress Bella, Mistress Alexandria and Sybil Mariah were in the main cabin, sipping wine and chatting, being waited on by Peggy’s slaves James and Jen and Mariah’s slave Kristi; Bella’s Thrall Shaw was in the rear passenger space, along with Casey’s Thrall Janessa.

Peggy had given Gillian a series of very carefully-worded post-hypnotic suggestions, then sent her back to The Spiral.

The Irish High Mistress would resume her life as the manager of The Spiral and position on the High Conclave as if nothing had happened. She would believe she had sent Piper to foster with her sister Emily, and felt happy and confident about having done so.

Gillian was once again infatuated with Peggy, and would do anything she could to assist her in the future, believing it was her own desire. She once again had Peggy’s My Irish Red trigger implanted deep in her subconscious, which would drop her instantly and deeply into a state of deep hypnosis completely under Peggy’s power when she spoke it.

Peggy was planning to ritually and ceremoniously dominate and humiliate Gillian in the Circle of Hypnothea when she returned.

Along with Jing-Mei.

The two High Mistresses would serve as her first two of five offerings to Hypnothea, stepping stones to even greater powers.

The Five arrived at the airport and found Lavea had a limousine waiting for them, as well as a van to transport their luggage and slaves.

“Thank you for finding him,” Peggy said to Lavea, embracing her and kissing her deeply.

“Of course, my Domina. Sean is very…important to me, and your happiness is my highest priority. We will beat Jing-Mei and save him, I promise,” Lavea replied.

The tall, sexy assassin-turned-hypno-slave was normally very stoic, but now her voice betrayed an eagerness, an almost nervous energy.

“Thank you my Fierce Beauty; I have complete faith in you, and I need you at your best. I know you want to fight Jing-Mei, and if I can arrange it, I will. But rescuing Sean is the priority, and you will obey my every command without hesitation. Always know in your heart you are mine, slave,” Peggy replied firmly.

Her eyes flared green with hypnotic power, and Lavea’s gaze went a bit glassy.

“Your wish is my command, Domina. I will obey,” she agreed.

Peggy smiled.

Lavea was so deeply conditioned to obey and serve Peggy that a mere few seconds of the Mistress’s Gaze would reinforce her complete control over the tall, sexy woman.

“Very good. Now please take us to the car,” she said, her eyes returning to normal.

Lavea led the group to the vehicles she had procured; Jen, James, Kristi, Shaw and Janessa each carried or pulled multiple suitcases and bags.

Each of the Five had brought extensive luggage.

A short time later, they arrived at the Four Seasons hotel; Casey had a brief hypnotic conversation with the young woman at the front desk, and a short time later she had secured an entire floor of suites for the group, handing over a black AmEx card in the name of one of her false identities, Annabella Blaze.

The Fascinating five got settled in their rooms and spent an uneventful night resting up for the next day’s mission. The following morning after breakfast they gathered in Casey and Alex’s suite to form a plan. Lavea showed them details of Jing-Mei’s mansion, guards and other details on her laptop, then brought out a large assortment of firearms and other gear she had procured locally for herself, Shaw and Janessa.

It was decided Alex would go on the mission, while Casey would remain at the hotel with Janessa and the other slaves at her disposal.

“Fine, but this is the last one I sit out. I fucking mean it!” Tiny Tough had declared.

“Oh my love, you are healing so well, I am sure you will be strong enough for the next adventure,” Alex had assured her.

Casey’s stern visage melted when her beloved wife bent and kissed her.

“Just be fucking careful, Freckles. I love you. All of you be fucking careful, okay? Jing-Mei is smart and powerful. Like, really powerful and very smart,” she said to her friends.

“I will be careful, I promise. I love you too,” Alex said with a smile.

The others nodded, promising they would be careful and hugging Casey.

“Look at it this way; you and Jing-Mei are friends, and if you sit this one out you don’t have to go against her. I know that you have our backs, Casey. I’d never doubt that. But it is nice you don’t have to be in that position,” Peggy said quietly.

Tiny Tough sighed.

“Yeah, that is true I suppose. Alright, just get back soon,” Casey grumbled as the others left she and Alex’s suite, leaving her sitting in a comfortable recliner.

She had intended to go relax and order some room-service, her appetite for junk-food fully restored.

She sat unmoving for almost an hour, quietly seething about being left behind.

“You know what, fuck it. I am Tiny Tough, I do what I want!” she eventually huffed.

A wicked smile touched her lips.

Time to have some fun, Casey told herself.

She rose to her feet slowly, careful not to make herself light-headed; in truth, her legs were still a bit shaky, and despite her vigorous rehab and hypnotic-healing meditations she still tired easily.

“At least the wound doesn’t ache anymore,” Casey muttered.

She went slowly to the suite’s bedroom, eschewing the use of her walker.

With Janessa’s assistance, she changed from her traveling clothes into a very cute, simple purple midi-dress; she did her makeup and brushed her hair, leaving it casually down. She opted not to wear her customary sky-high sandals, instead opting to take a page from Alex’s playbook and go barefoot; it would be easier for her to keep her balance. As always, her anti-magic cold-iron and fire-opal toe rings sparkled on her middle toes. She placed her favorite diamond pendant around her neck, and put on a pair of simple amethyst drop earrings.

Casey checked herself in the mirror and smiled, satisfied with her appearance.

“Tiny Tough is back, motherfuckers,” she said to herself.

The diminutive master hypnotist was about to go on one of her signature rampages.

Then she swooned and nearly fell as a feeling of weakness and lightheadedness sweeping over her as it often had since her injury.

Casey closed her eyes and took a deep breath, steadying herself.

“Well, at least cause a bit of a ruckus, anyway. Janessa, come with me,” she said dryly, picking up a small silver purse and moving slowly toward the door.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” the Thrall replied.

Dressed in a plum-colored pantsuit and matching sky-high peep-toe pumps, Janessa followed her owner out of the suite, ready to protect and obey her.

* * *

Jing-Mei sat on a couch in her massive home’s rarely-used family room. She was wearing a simple long gold-trimmed red skirt and a loose, low-cut long-sleeved flowing white blouse. Her hair was down, cascading in waves around her shoulders, and she wore her favorite ruby pendant around her neck. Her fingernails were painted a shimmering gunmetal.

Sitting at Jing-Mei’s bare feet was Sean; deep in hypnosis, he was lovingly sucking on her black-polished toes.

The foot-worship was reinforcing his servitude and submission to Jing-Mei; each moment that passed while he kissed and sucked on her sexy feet increased his devotion to the mother of his child.

At least, she hoped it was; this particular foot-worship session, one of many in the past few days, was in its second hour.

Jing-Mei had been hypnotizing and conditioning Sean almost constantly since bringing him to her mansion, combining it with wild, passionate lovemaking in an effort to make him fall fully, deeply and completely in love with her.

To make him utterly devoted, obedient, submissive and worshipful.

To make him forget Peggy.

So far, it hadn’t worked.

Sean liked Jing-Mei immensely; he even loved her.

He loved Peggy more.

So far, no amount of conditioning seemed to remove Peggy from his heart.

Jing-Mei could easily have wiped Peggy from his mind, forced him into true mental bondage.

That was not what she wanted; Sean would have become a drone, an empty-minded hypno-slave, obedient but devoid of passion like her slave Roger.

Jing-Mei wanted Sean as a lover, a supportive and obedient Thrall who served her in the same way he did Peggy.

She also wanted him to be a father to their child.

However, between Peggy’s hypnotic conditioning and Sean’s genuine love for his Domina, it was proving difficult to shift his feelings to Jing-Mei.

The High Mistress’s frustration was growing; every time she thought she had Sean’s devotion, he would bring up Peggy, ask about her or even call out her name while they slept or made love.

Jing-Mei was also becoming angry; her emotions already running high due to her pregnancy, she began allowing her hypnodomme nature to take over when Sean displeased her, punishing and humiliating him in fits of rage.

“Get down at my feet where you belong, slave. Worship them until you cannot think of anything but me,” she had commanded petulantly after Sean had yet again mentioned Peggy while they ate breakfast.

She’d then led him down the hall to the large family room, smiling smugly as he crawled after her.

Jing-Mei sighed as she watched Sean worship her feet.

She genuinely had fallen in love with him, a man half her age who was gallant, brave, kind…and had gotten her pregnant.

It was truly a miracle to Jing-Mei, and she was overjoyed.

But she wanted more.

She wanted Sean in her life permanently, and she had been willing to kidnap him and throw Peggy to the wolves to have him.

Part of her felt guilty; sealing the Thrall of a hypnotist with whom one had no quarrel was was considered bad form at best.

It was unseemly for a High Mistress to do something so petty, even if it was for love.

Casey will hate me, and Annika will be disappointed, she lamented.

She wondered how Casey was doing in her recovery, and felt another stab of guilt; she hadn’t checked in with Tiny Tough lately, mostly out of shame from what she’d done to Peggy.

Jing-Mei took a deep breath and closed her eyes, forcing away her doubts and guilt.

She was a High Mistress, and she did as she pleased.

It was too late to do anything but move forward. Own your decision, she told herself firmly.

The gorgeous, powerful hypnodomme smiled and relaxed, enjoying the sensations from Sean’s skilled ministrations.

She felt herself becoming aroused even as she rested her hands on her gently swelling stomach.

Jing-Mei’s sexual appetite had become insatiable since claiming Sean; he was an excellent lover, naturally attentive and unselfish even without being hypnotized.

“Mistress, I am sorry to bother you but we have an emergency,” Roger said calmly as he entered the room.

Jing-Mei sighed and opened her eyes.

“That had better be true, or you will regret interrupting me,” she said arrogantly.

“The Fascinating Five are here; they are making their way across the grounds toward the main house. I have your car ready around back to evacuate you. Would you like to authorize security to shoot to kill?” Roger asked.

“Is Domina Peggy with them?” Jing-Mei asked, raising her eyebrow.

“Yes, I believe so Mistress,” Roger replied.

Jing-Mei smiled ruefully and shook her head.

Peggy was like a bad penny; apparently even High Mistress Gillian could not keep her under control.

“I won’t be leaving. No on the shoot order; non-lethal only. Go assist in capturing the intruders,” she said with a slight sigh, getting to her feet.

“As you command, Mistress,” Roger replied.

He immediately left the room.

“Sean honey, stop worshipping my feet and stand up. We have guests,” Jing-Mei said calmly.

* * *

“That’s it, just follow my finders back and forth…up and down…feeling so relaxed now…your eyes are tired…you just want to close them and…sleep!” Bella Beguiled said firmly.

She was performing a butterfly induction on one of Jing-Mei’s security guards.

The man had been walking down a hallway on the mansion’s ground floor, and was startled when Bella, clad in her blue and silver super-villainess costume, had stepped out of the shadows, knocking his fighting baton from his hand and smoothly starting her rapid induction.

His eyes had reflexively followed her gracefully fluttering fingers while her words quickly penetrated his surprised and confused mind.

Bella snapped the fingers of her other hand beside the black-clad man’s head; his eyes snapped shut and he collapsed at her feet.

The costumed hypnotist stepped over him and continued down the hallway.

Lavea and Shaw had provided a distraction using suppressed submachine guns, drawing a large number of Jing-Mei’s security personnel away from the house while she, Peggy, Mariah and Alex had snuck into the house from various directions. Mariah had used her broom to land on a second floor balcony, while Peggy had circled around to the back patio and Alex had climbed in a ground-floor window.

Bella had gone in through a side servants’ entrance and had already beaten two guards into unconsciousness before hypnotizing man she had just encountered.

She didn’t bother to interrogate him; it was highly unlikely he had any useful information.

Bella quietly opened a door to reveal a small office; it was devoid of people, so she closed the door and turned to continue down the hall.

She jumped in surprise to see Jing-Mei standing barely six feet away.

“Hello Bella. Welcome to my home,” the beautiful Chinese hypnodomme said politely.

Bella quickly composed herself and smiled.

“Why thank you, High Mistress Jing-Mei. Are you looking to surrender?” she asked politely.

Jing-Mei sighed and shook her head.

“I am afraid not. I would highly recommend you don’t attempt to subdue me physically…or hypnotically,” she replied, putting her hair up as she spoke.

“Oh? I seem to recall that I won the last time we fought,” Bella retorted.

She got into a ready stance and let herself sink into her combat-trance.

Jing-Mei shook her head sadly.

“That was after I had already been exerting myself; I had been in a physical confrontation, as well as a hypno-duel with Lady Casey—both of which I won, if you recall—and truthfully…my heart wasn’t in it when you and I confronted one another,” she replied without a hint of arrogance.

Bella snorted.

“Sounds like you are making excuses to me. Either way, I guess we will find out,” she said, moving toward Jing-Mei.

Bella struck quickly and skillfully.

Jing-Mei smoothly blocked or dodged each of her attacks, albeit several of them by a hairsbreadth. Her movements were graceful and fluid, and she never broke eye contact with Bella, her brown eyes boring into her opponent’s blue ones.

Ninety seconds passed, and Bella had failed to land a blow.

Then Jing-Mei countered.

Her bare foot struck Bella’s upper left arm.

“Your arm is asleep; loose and limp. Hanging uselessly,” Jing-Mei suggested in a powerful voice.

Bella was shocked when her arm began to tingle, then dropped to her side.

She couldn’t move it.

The High Mistress had channeled hypnotic energy through her foot.

Jing-Mei struck again, this time kicking Bella in the right thigh.

“Now your leg is asleep; you cannot move it, it is so heavy…,” she suggested, her eyes still locked on Bella’s, invisible hypnotic energy blazing from them.

Bella grunted in frustration as she tried desperately to pick up her leg and continue the fight.

Jing-Mei smiled, her expression a mix of sympathy and arrogance.

“My friends will take you down, High Mistress. You crossed the line,” Bella said stubbornly.

“Perhaps. In any case, you should not have split up; I am a High Mistress, and you are no match for me,” she said matter-of-factly.

Bella launched a punch with her functional arm.

Jing-Mei blocked it with contemptuous ease.

Then her bare foot slammed into Bella’s other thigh.

“Your leg is numb, Bella. It is now asleep and useless. Kneel before me,” Jing-Mei said after discharging hypnotic energy through her foot into Bella again.

Bella sank to her knees.

She looked up, her eyes beginning to glow a silvery blue behind her mask.

Bella had activated The Serpent’s Gaze.

Jing-Mei casually smashed the heel of her hand into Bella’s temple, dazing her with yet more hypnotic energy.

The glow faded from her eyes, and as she focused her vision a beautiful large ruby suddenly appeared, spinning on the end of a gold chain.

“That’s it Bella, you cannot move or speak…just focus on the sparkling ruby and listen to the sound of my voice…relax…,” Jing-Mei began smoothly.

* * *

While Casey’s friends were making their assault onJing-Mei’s mansion, she was looking for something to amuse her.

It took her no time at all to find the first target for her boredom and frustration at having been left behind.

After leaving she and Alex’s suite, Casey got into the elevator with Janessa and hit the button for the lobby. The elevator descended two floors before pausing to allow a middle-aged woman with short blonde hair dressed in a navy blue pantsuit and conservative black pumps to step inside.

Casey ignored the woman as the elevator resumed its descent.

“What a shame,” the woman said, giving Casey a sideways glance.

“Excuse me?” Casey asked, looking up at her.

The woman was at least eight inches taller when including her short heels.

“I was just thinking what pretty young woman you are, and it is a shame that you feel it is okay to go around a high-class hotel like this in your bare feet,” the blonde woman said disapprovingly.

Casey sighed and rolled her eyes. She was weary of people taking issue with Alex being barefoot, and had no desire to listen to this woman squawk about her not wearing shoes.

“Fuck off,” she said casually.

Excuse me? How rude! So you are uncouth and tacky. How is it you are even in this hotel? Do you actually have a room here?” the woman huffed.

Casey looked up at her, an evil smile on her lips.

“I don’t answer to you, cunt. Now shut up, or even better make yourself useful and eat my ass,” she said.

The woman looked incredulous.

“That is it, I am going to report you to hotel management, and—,” she began angrily.

“I said, shut the fuck up,” Casey said firmly, unleashing her mentalist flashes from her rich brown eyes into the woman’s pale blue ones.

The woman looked shocked as she fell silent, compelled to obey the tiny brunette’s command.

“That’s better. When we get to the lobby, you will go straight to the pool and jump in the deep end. Oh, and you will leave your shoes behind, you fucking snob,” Casey said, releasing more flashes into the woman’s eyes as she spoke.

The woman whimpered, stepping out of her shoes as the elevator stopped. The doors opened, and the woman hurried out with a stunned, horrified expression on her face, utterly unable to resist Casey’s commands.

Casey laughed, and even Janessa smiled as they stepped out of the elevator.

“Let’s see…I am hungry, so let’s go eat. You need to eat too, Janessa,” Casey said, leading her Thrall toward the hotel’s upscale waterfront tavern, the Goldhawk.

After being seated, Casey ordered a craft beer and a grilled octopus appetizer which she shared with Janessa, then followed that with a thirty-dollar wagyu-beef hamburger topped with smoked onion marmalade and fennel aioli, and of course a side of french fries. Janessa ate lighter, opting for a grilled salmon salad.

The hypnotist and her slave shared a pleasant relaxed meal, chatting about a variety of things happening in Casey’s life.

“You really do eat disgustingly healthy. Maybe I should command you to eat a burger once in a while,” Casey remarked, eyeing Janessa’s food with disdain.

“Your wish is my command, Lady Casey,” Janessa replied as she ate.

The tall sexy blonde had been Casey’s slave for several years, and was completely conditioned to serve, obey and protect the hypnotist at all times. She actually derived joy and satisfaction from doing so. Casey treated her much better than a typical Thrall, and her submission and servitude gave Janessa purpose; while she chose to eat healthy, she would not hesitate to change her diet if her owner commanded it.

Casey snorted.

“Whatever; you eat what you like, Janessa. As long as you obey, I am happy with you,” Casey said with a laugh, finishing her burger.

“Thank you, Lady Casey. May I ask you something?” Janessa asked with a slight smile.

“Of course,” Casey said around a mouthful of fries.

“What would have happened to me if you had died when you were shot?” Janessa asked.

Casey looked taken aback.

“I…that is a great question. You are my property, and very dear to me. You would have gone to Alex, become hers…but…wow, yeah that would have been confusing… I mean, you are hers too…I guess we need to make that clear and official in your mind. I will start working on that during your next conditioning session. Thank you for bringing that up,” Casey replied with a nod.

“Thank you, Lady Casey. I appreciate you looking after me,” Janessa replied with a smile.

“Of course, Janessa. You are a wonderful Thrall. Now come along, I am going to cause some chaos for my own amusement,” Casey said rising slowly to her feet.

She dropped four one-hundred-dollar bills on the table to cover the one-hundred-twenty dollar check.

“Yes Lady Casey,” the blonde Thrall said, standing up and following her owner from the tavern.

Casey led Janessa through the hotel, checking out the gym, the pool area and the business center. Not finding anything to amuse herself with, Casey made her way back to the elevator and hit the button for the second floor. She and Janessa walked down the hallway and came upon a large ballroom; the doors were open, and the room was full of well-dressed people enjoying a high-class reception of some kind, likely a wedding or birthday.

“Jackpot,” Casey said, striding into the room.

Janessa followed obediently.

The hypnotist looked around, spotting a long buffet table.

“Awesome, they have crab cakes!” Casey exclaimed, heading for the food-laden table.

Janessa just shook her head and followed, having long ago become accustomed to her Mistress’s ability to eat.

Casey loaded up a plate with several high-quality appetizers, then began to wander the room. She quickly determined that she was crashing a wedding reception.

“She looks okay, I guess. Alex was way more beautiful,” she said to Janessa as she spotted the bride, a tall, slender and very pretty brunette in an expensive white designer dress.

“Yes, she was,” Janessa agreed.

Casey finished her food and handed the plate to a passing server.

She closed her eyes and focused her powerful mind, scanning the crowd, or more accurately their surface thoughts and emotions.

Casey smiled faintly as a particular person’s mood caught her attention; she tuned out the cacophony the crowd and focused on the person who interested her. Opening her eyes, she saw the person who had piqued her interest. She was a short, reasonably attractive, curvy woman of about fifty with shoulder-length dark brown hair and wearing a very lovely dark green dress.

Her mood was currently a combination of frustration and anger, although she was smiling and doing a good job appearing to be enjoying herself.

Casey made her way straight toward her.

Suddenly she faltered, feeling weak; she felt hot and grew light-headed, the crowded room now feeling stifling.

Casey would have fallen, but Janessa grasped her arm and held her up.

“Maybe I should get you back to your room,” she said quietly.

Casey closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

“No…no, thank you Janessa. I am fine,” she said.

She opened her eyes and winked at her Thrall as the weakness and light-headedness passed.

Janessa nodded, knowing better than to argue the point; Casey allowed her a fair amount of independent thought and freedom to speak, but she could also be quick-tempered and quicker to punish when she was angry or frustrated.

Casey walked over to the table where the woman in the green dress sat, sipping champaign and watching the bride and groom as they made the rounds greeting their guests.

“Hi there!” Casey said cheerfully, taking a seat across from the woman.

Janessa stood quietly nearby, her eyes continually scanning for threats to her mistress.

“Hi…,” the woman replied, obviously trying to decide if she knew Casey.

“That is an awesome dress; you make it look good,” Casey said with one of her devastating smiles.

The woman blushed.

“Oh, thank you! You are too nice. I…don’t think we have met. I am Elise, the mother of the groom,” she said, offering her hand.

“I’m Casey. I am…a friend of the bride. Nice to meet you, Elise. Congratulations,” Casey replied, taking Elise’s hand.

“It is nice to meet you as well, Casey. You look beautiful,” Elise replied.

“Oh, thank you. Anyway…you will tell me what is bothering you,” Casey replied firmly.

She let fly with a stream of mentalism energy.

Elise’s eyes widened in surprise as Casey’s power struck her.

“I…Wendi, the mother of the bride, is a total bitch. She has demeaned and insulted my family and I ever since our children got engaged; she thinks we aren’t good enough for them, my son isn’t good enough for her daughter. She insulted my dress, and complained about the rehearsal dinner my husband and I organized; it was expensive for us and I thought we did a good job with it. She is so snobby and perfect and petty. Her daughter is lovely, a nice woman, but Wendi is just awful and makes me feel like garbage,” she said in a rush.

She clapped a hand over her mouth, a shocked expression on her face.

“I…I don’t know why I said that!” she said, mortified.

Casey smiled.

“Relax, I won’t tell anyone. Wendi sounds like a bitch. Point her out to me now,” Casey commanded, hitting Elise with more flashes.

“There, the redhead,” Elise said, indicating a slender, sexy woman of perhaps forty-five dressed in an elegant, long pink gown and tall sparkly silver heels.

“Awesome. Thank you, Elise. It really was nice to meet you, and I promise you that the evening is going to get better. Janessa, how much cash do you have on you?” Casey asked.

“Three thousand dollars,” Janessa replied.

“Give it to Elise,” Casey commanded.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Janessa said, taking the bills from her jacket pocket and handing them to the stunned Elise.

“What? I…you…I can’t take this…,” Elise stammered, looking at the cash.

“Sure you can. Have a nice rest of your day,” Casey said with a wink.

The petite brunette hypnotist rose, taking a few seconds to make sure she had her balance before heading purposefully toward Wendi.

“Thank you!” Elise called after her.

Janessa nodded at Elise then followed her owner.

Casey waited patiently while Wendi pontificated to a group of three other women about how wonderful her new home was.

“Excuse me, Wendi?” Casey said politely during a lull in the conversation.

“Yes?” the pretty red-haired woman said, looking down at her with a skeptical expression on her face.

“There is something you need to see; follow me and don’t speak,” Casey said, the barely-perceptible flashes of her mentalism leaping from her eyes into Wendi’s green ones.

Casey turned and walked away, the astonished-looking Wendi helplessly walking stiffly after her.

Casey led Wendi into a small side room that was used to store tables and chairs.

“Make sure nobody bothers us,” Casey said to Janessa.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Janessa said, closing the door.

“What the fuck is going on?” Wendi demanded as Casey’s mentalism wore off.

“I am bored and you are a bitch, so I am going to use you for a little entertainment,” Casey replied casually.

Excuse me? I don’t know how you got me to follow you, but I am going to slap the shit out of your little bratty ass!” Wendi fumed.

Casey chuckled.

She raised her diamond pendant and used her mentalism to telekinetically start it spinning rapidly.

The huge gemstone glittered brilliantly, and Wendi’s eyes were drawn instantly to it.

“That’s right Wendi, look at the spinning diamond…see how it sparkles…it is very soothing the way it splits the light into so many colors…very relaxing to watch it spin and listen to my voice…,” Casey said in her hypnotist’s voice.

Tiny Tough began to channel tremendous hypnotic power through the diamond; Wendi gasped as she felt an invisible tug, her eyes immediately riveted to the gem.

“What…how…?” she stammered.

She was suddenly afraid as she realized she could not tear her gaze from the spinning diamond.

“Relax Wendi…just watch the diamond spin and let your thoughts fade away…listen to my voice…relaxing more and more…letting the diamond draw your eyes….,” Casey continued.

The diminutive hypnotist felt more powerful than ever; Casey had felt something had changed inside her since she’d been shot.

During her recovery-meditations she’d felt more hypnotic energy flowing through her than at any time previous to her injury.

Always able to hypnotize people quickly, Wendi was falling under Casey’s power even faster than usual.

Casey could tell she was a stubborn, strong-willed woman.

She still had no chance of resisting.

Wendi’s eyes were already glassy as she slipped rapidly into trance, her shoulders slumping as she helplessly watched the spinning diamond.

“Very good…you are so relaxed…you are feeling very sleepy, now Wendi…,” Casey continued.

“N-no…s-stop…I…sleepy,” Wendi mumbled, her eyelids fluttering.

Ten minutes later, Wendi stepped from the storeroom and began to walk toward the tables intended for guests to eat at.

She was completely aware of her actions, and utterly unable to stop herself from what she was doing, compelled by Casey’s powerful post-hypnotic suggestions.

Pausing beside a table, she kicked off her expensive designer pumps and climbed first onto a chair, then onto the table.

She wore a horrified expression, tears trickling from her eyes as she let her dress fall, revealing her nude-colored bra and panties, as well as her admittedly very sexy, fit body.

The crowd collectively gasped as she removed her underwear, exposing her fantastic surgically-augmented tits and neatly trimmed pussy hair that revealed she was a natural blonde.

“Everyone, I have some things to say; first, I am a complete and total bitch…,” Wendi began loudly, sobbing as she spoke.

She began to confess to every petty, mean, nasty thing she had done to Elise and her family, as well as a host of lies and nasty things she’s said about other people, including her own daughter.

Smiling with satisfaction, Casey turned and strode from the ballroom, Janessa in tow.

She was well-aware that she was herself being petty as well a hypocrite.

She also knew she was acting out in what amounted to a temper tantrum over being left behind while the rest of The Five went to confront Jing-Mei.

She did not care.

Casey was angry; at herself for getting shot, and at Jing-Mei for her betrayal. She was worried about Alex, in harm’s way without her, and the rest of The Five as well as Sean, whom she had a special relationship with.

Casey had immensely enjoyed using her hypnotic talents again, and felt zero remorse about the humiliation she had inflicted on Wendi.

In truth she enjoyed the rush, the thrill of power she felt from utterly dominating the arrogant, petty and judgmental woman, forcing her to debase herself.

Tiny Tough far from sated, and she was on the hunt for her next conquest as she continued to work through her negative emotions.

* * *

Nunc est sicut lepus…nunc est siscut lepus…nunc est siscut lepus!” Mariah chanted, pointing at a blonde woman rushing at her with a taser in hand.

The woman immediately began to shrink, sprouting hair and transforming into a small white bunny.

The hypnotist-witch smirked, walking past the former servant of Jing-Mei as she emerged from the pile of black clothes and began to hop about.

Mariah was clad in one of her colorful, sexy fortune-teller outfits, including a long red and orange skirt and a midriff-bearing yellow top with long billowing sleeves; her thick hair was in a single braid, and she was barefoot. Her finger and toenails were bright yellow, and she wore her customary large amount of jewelry, including large silver hoop earrings and several gold and silver bracelets, rings, anklets and toe rings. A large ruby glittered in her navel, and a copper-wrapped blue crystal hung around her neck.

She had entered the house through a bedroom after landing on her broom on the deck outside. She’d turned her broom into a silver charm which now dangled from one of her bracelets.

Mariah found herself in a state of deja-vu as she stepped into the bedroom, reminded of the Five’s recent attack on High Mistress Gillian’s house to rescue Peggy.

Again, there was a woman in the bedroom, although rather than being asleep in bed they were getting dressed in a grey pantsuit.

Mariah recognized Miranda, Jing-Mei’s Thrall.

She looked at Mariah in surprise, one leg in her pants.

Mariah smiled and winked.

Miranda began to frantically finish dressing.

“Hello dear…there is no need to get excited, okay? Just relax and watch me sway…focus on my navel ring…” Mariah said.

She began to dance, the ruby in her belly-button sparkling as she moved.

Miranda pulled on her pants and fumbled for a taser on nearby desk.

Her eyes never left Mariah.

She was rapidly becoming enthralled by the seductive, hypnotic belly-dance routine and glittering red gemstone.

Mariah had left Miranda standing silently in her bedroom, her expression and mind blank.

She had made her way quietly down the hall, casually using her magic to paralyze a man who had stepped out of a doorway in front of her. She had quickly entranced him with the pendant around her neck, then left him behind and walked a corner. That was when the blonde woman had spotted Mariah and drew a taser from her belt she hurried toward the hypnotist-witch.

After turning the woman into a rabbit, Mariah continued slowly down the hall, her bare feet silent on the carpet.

Mariah walked right past Jing-Mei, standing silently against the wall.

Her hypnotic invisibility aura had caused Mariah to simply ignore her, not realizing she was there.

Jing-Mei stepped away from the wall and followed Mariah silently.

The sexy hypnotist-witch paused, looking around.

“I can feel you,” she said quietly.

Jing-Mei chuckled.

“Very good, dear. You are very perceptive. Welcome to my home,” she replied.

Mariah slowly turned around.

“You look lovely, High Mistress,” she said amiably.

“Thank you, Sybil Mariah. You look wonderful as well,” Jing-Mei replied with a nod.

“So what now?” Mariah inquired.

“Let’s see…you can’t beat me in a fight, your magic won’t affect me, and I am a far superior hypnotist. Logically, I feel that you should surrender and come quietly with me. You have my word I won’t harm you if you do,” Jing-Mei suggested.

Mariah sighed.

“You know I can’t do that,” she said calmly.

Jing-Mei nodded.

“No, of course not. Well then, please accept my apologies,” she said.

Mariah opened her mouth to reply; she was expecting to duel Jing-Mei.

Instead, she gasped and doubled over in pain as Jing-Mei’s bare foot slammed into her stomach.

The High Mistress grabbed Mariah’s hair and yanked her head back, then hit the hypnotist-witch in the sternum with her fist, expertly knocking the wind out of her.

“It’s okay, just breathe, Mariah…take a nice deep breath in…let it out and relax…look into my eyes…,” Jing-Mei said in a velvety voice.

Her brown eyes filled the gasping Mariah’s vision; at the same time, Jing-Mei’s incredibly hypnotic voice flowed into Mariah’s mind.

“Look deeper…deeper…feel yourself relaxing more and more as your breathing returns to normal…your thoughts fading away as you look into my eyes and listen to my voice…relaxing more and more as my eyes draw you in…,” Jing-Mei continued, still grasping Mariah’s braid.

Mariah was still trying to catch her breath even as she began to slip into a trance.

As her breathing became more regular, it began to sync with the cadence of Jing-Mei’s speech.

She was only able to struggle meekly as Jing-Mei relentlessly continued to hypnotize her.

“That’s it Mariah…in and out…relaxing more and more as you look deeper…deeper into my eyes…letting your thoughts fade away as my voice fills you mind…my words becoming all you hear…my eyes are all you see…knowing it is inevitable that you will relax completely and obey…submitting to me…unable to move…unable to speak…only able to think what I tell you to…completely relaxed now, Mariah…deeply hypnotized…you will obey,” the High Mistress said in her powerful, insistent voice.

Mariah sighed, visibly relaxing with a slight whimper. Her dark blue eyes were glazed, and her breathing had become regular.

Jing-Mei release Mariah’s hair and eyed her latest conquest with a sigh of her own.

Her victory gave her no satisfaction.

“Mariah, you are completely in my power and will obey my every command. I am your Mistress. Now follow me,” Jing-Mei commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Mariah replied in a dazed voice.

She obediently followed her new Mistress down the hall.

* * *

Alexandria was a blur of motion; she was in Jing-Mei’s huge well-appointed formal dining room, engaged in a brutal melee with four of Jing-Mei’s black-clad hypon-goons, two men and two women.

The tall blonde hypnotist was holding her own easily with her prodigious martial arts skills, the white of her short dress contrasting sharply with her opponents’ dark clothing.

She sidestepped one man’s punch, snapping a kick into his stomach before ducking a kick from one of the women. Alex grabbed the woman’s leg and pulled it hard, adding to her momentum and sending her stumbling past to crash into her companion, sending them both crashing into the large dining table.

The other man and woman came at from opposite sides, punching and kicking furiously.

Alex calmly dodged and blocked their attacks, countering with powerful punches and kicks of her own. While she sustained a few solid blows to her ribs, shoulder and thigh, her opponents were worse off, bleeding from their noses and mouths and the man sporting a broken arm.

However, Jing-Mei’s goons were well-trained and deeply conditioned, and Alex soon found herself surrounded as the two she’d knocked into the table rejoined the fight; they relentlessly continued their attack.

A powerful kick to the temple sent the man with the broken arm crashing to the floor unconscious; he’d been unable to block the blow with his injured limb. One of the women landed a painful kick to Alex’s back with an angry shriek, causing the hypnotist to stumble forward into a punch from the remaining male goon. Alex managed to dodge enough that the blow only grazed her cheek, rather than shattering her nose.

Realizing she needed to move, Alex leapt up onto the dining table. The three goons hesitated for an instant, surprised by her action.

Alex did not hesitate.

She lashed out with two powerful kicks, her bare foot catching the male goon in the forehead and one of the female ones full in the face.

Both dropped to the floor and were slow to begin to rise.

The remaining female goon grabbed at Alex’s leg as she resumed her ready stance. In response, Alex dropped prone on the table and smashed both feet into the woman’s face, snapping her head back violently and knocking her unconscious.

By this time, the man and woman she’d knocked prone a moment earlier had struggled to their feet.

Alex extended her long legs, resting a bare foot on each of their forearms.

She let hypnotic energy flow from her into the two goons; weak-minded and tired, they both slipped into trance quickly.

“Sleep…sleep for me now,” Alex said firmly.

Her opponents’ eyes closed and they wilted to the floor.

Alex sighed with relief and sprang gracefully to her feet, standing triumphantly on the table.

She let out a startled yelp, surprised as Jing-Mei suddenly seemed to appear out of nowhere, standing on the table five feet away.

Alex chuckled and shook her head, realizing Jing-Mei had snuck up on her using the same hypnotic-invisibility technique Casey often employed.

“Hello Mistress Alexandria. You are more beautiful than ever,” Jing-Mei said with a smile.

Alex nodded.

“High Mistress. You look fabulous as always,” she replied neutrally.

“I see your powers have grown, and your fighting skill is even more impressive,” Jing-Mei said, looking at her vanquished goons.

The tall blonde hypnotist frowned slightly.

“High Mistress, why did you take Sean, and sell Peggy out to Gillian? It hurt Casey very much to hear what you’ve done,” Alex said in an admonishing tone.

Jing-Mei frowned as well.

She took a deep breath.

“I understand that. It was of course it was not my intention to hurt Casey. High Mistress Gillian was going after Peggy in retaliation for Peggy hypnotizing her. I simply chose not to get in the way. I claimed Sean, based on my belief that Peggy was about to be stripped of her powers and spend the rest of her life at Gillian’s feet. Obviously, I was mistaken,” the High Mistress said reasonably.

Alex looked skeptical.

“I am wondering how Gillian found out Peggy had hypnotized her. I am sure you didn’t have anything to do with it, right? So Gillian would get rid of Peggy and you could have Sean all to yourself. You and he have had a… close relationship, and Peggy didn’t mind. She let you and he make love and have fun together. You betrayed her, betrayed them, betrayed Sean! He loves Peggy, belongs to her. She is his Mistress, his lover, his owner! My grandmother would be disappointed,” she admonished.

Jing-Mei’s expression grew hard.

“Don’t throw The Archdomina in my face, young one. She would be the first one to tell you that nothing Gillian or I have done is against any code or rules or community propriety. Peggy took a shot at Gillian, Gillian retaliated, I claimed a slave I desired, and now it appears Peggy is here with her friends seeking vengeance. All perfectly understandable. I accept the consequences of my actions. I am defending my home, my property and myself. I don’t hold you being here supporting your friends against you, Alexandria. I would hope you can give me the same courtesy. Now if you will simply come with me, we can avoid a lot of unpleasantness,” she said with icy calm.

Alex smirked.

“I guess my wife is rubbing off on me… Fuck that,” she said.

Jing-Mei gave one of her trademark raised eyebrows.

“A rematch then? I must admit, I have never wished to have one,” she said.

Alex smiled.

“Honestly, I have always wanted one myself,” she replied with a wink.

Jing-Mei smiled as well; she made a fist with her right hand, covering it with her left.

Alex did the same, and the two women bowed to one another.

Then they fought.

Exploding into motion, the two skilled fighters punched, kicked and blocked furiously, their speed and grace breathtaking.

Jing-Mei did not bother with her hypnotic blows; she had witnessed Alex’s use of tactile hypnotism, and knew the young woman was likely immune, or worse could absorb her energy and turn it back on her.

She also had to protect her child.

Jing-Mei was avoiding blows to her stomach at all costs; this caused her to fight extremely defensively, rarely counter-attacking, and Alex’s sheer skill and ability to improvise had her hard pressed.

Both women were light on their feet and had superb balance; lesser fighters would have fallen from the table by now, or at least have been forced to jump down.

Both Alex and Jing-Mei moved their bare feet gracefully and only as much as absolutely necessary, neither giving ground nor advancing; the fight became almost a dance.

It went on for almost two full-minutes, neither woman gaining an advantage or striking a meaningful blow.

Eventually, Jing-Mei slipped a powerful punch past Alex’s defenses; the blow to the chest caused the young blonde to stumble back.

Quickly regaining her balance, Alex performed a beautiful spin-kick that Jing-Mei almost-but-not-quite dodged; Alex’s foot grazed the side of her head, hard enough to daze her slightly.

Jing-Mei leapt off the table to avoid falling, landing lightly in a crouch. In one smooth motion she, she stood up and slipped her ruby pendant over her head, holding it up so it dangled at the end of its chain.

Alex landed gracefully in front of her, holding up her left hand to display the massive red “Freckles Diamond” mounted in the ring Casey had given her when she had proposed.

The crimson gems wielded by their respective owners each glittered brilliantly, charged with hypnotic power.

“Watch the ruby, Alexandria…follow it with your eyes…as it moves back and forth…side to side…the way it sparkles is very soothing…it is drawing your gaze…back and forth…,” Jing-Mei said, her voice strong and seductive.

The ruby pendant was swinging rhythmically in time with the cadence of Jing-Mei’s words.

“Look at the diamond…the deep red is so very soothing to stare deeply into…letting it draw you in…getting lost in the gorgeous red depths…as you listen to the sound of my voice…letting it guide you down…your thoughts fading as you watch the diamond move up and down…drawing your eyes and emptying your mind…,” Alex began in an insistent monotone.

The tall blonde moved her hand slowly up and down as she spoke, the huge diamond on her finger reflecting the light into Jing-Mei’s eyes.

Both hypnotists were very attuned to their respective gems, their techniques flawless and their voices honed to perfection.

Jing-Mei’s eyes quickly locked onto Alex’s ring, while Alex’s did the same to Jing-Mei’s swinging ruby.

The duel continued for several minutes; both women’s eyelids became heavy and drooped, their shoulders slumping as their bodies involuntarily relaxed. Their speech was slowing, and they struggled to keep their arms raised.

The ruby continued to swing, the diamond continued to move up and down.

Each one sparkling, soothing and seductive.

“…and one…you are…hypnotized now…Alexandria…,” Jing-Mei murmured, her own eyes nearly closed.

“…completely…relaxed now…mind blank…empty…,” Alex said softly.

Her blue eyes were glassy and vacant; she went silent, her arm dropping to her side.

At the same time, Jing-Mei’s eyes were glazed and her arm dropped as well, her pendant hitting the floor.

The hypnotists stood silently facing one another with dazed expressions on their faces.

They had hypnotized each other.

The room was quiet for a moment as they stood in their trances.

Jing-Mei started suddenly and took a deep breath, blinking her eyes rapidly as she shook off Alex’s hypnosis.

Relieved Alex was still entranced, Jing-Mei reached out and tapped her lightly on the forehead twice with her index and middle fingers.

“Sleep for me now, Alexandria,” she said firmly.

Alex sighed and collapsed at Jing-Mei’s feet.

The High Mistress let out a relieved sigh of her own as she retrieved her pendant.

“Listen very carefully, Alexandria. You are deep, deep asleep. Completely hypnotized by me. You will obey my every command. You are now my slave, and will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts. You must obey me. You will open your eyes and stand up but remain deep in your trance,” Jing-Mei commanded.

Alex’s eyes fluttered open and she rose to stand before the High Mistress.

Jing-Mei gave an approving nod.

She gently stroked Alex’s beautiful face with her fingers, then turned and walked toward the room’s exit.

“Follow me, slave-Alexandria,” Jing-Mei commanded.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Alex replied, following obediently.

Leaving her injured and unconscious goons behind without a thought, Jing-Mei led Alex to a large combination library and sitting room full of luxurious custom furniture and lined with floor-to-ceiling book shelves as well as glass cases containing art and other artifacts from all over the world. Many of the items were trophies from hypnotists Jing-Mei had vanquished during her long career, including dozen pocket-watches and other pendulums.

“Alexandria, you will remove your dress and kneel beside your friends in the same position,” Jing-Mei commanded.

Again Alex obeyed, shedding her torn and dirty white dress and assuming a kneeling position beside Bella and Mariah.

The two women were also naked, their expressions blank. They knelt in front of a large, comfortable couch with their backs to it, facing the door of the room. Their fingers were laced behind their head and they wore black leather collars around their necks.

Jing-Mei picked up a similar collar from a table beside the couch and fastened it around Alex’s neck.

Jing-Mei sat on the couch, sighing quietly and closing her eyes and settling in to wait for her next guest to arrive.

She did not have to wait long.

The door to the room was suddenly blasted open; the top hinge broke, and it fell awkwardly aside with a thud.

Domina Peggy stepped into the room.