The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: The Fascinating Five

Part Two

A pair of men stood outside the gate of the walled Hightower Enterprises compound, chatting and smoking. One was a member of Thomas Hightower’s security team, while the other was part of Ernesto Fuentes’ entourage.

“Fuck, we have two more hours out here,” Thomas’ man groused.

His name was Mike, and he was a thirtyish blond man with a short ponytail, dressed in black tactical pants and a black long-sleeved shirt with a tactical vest over it.

“This is nothing, señor. No one here is going to bother us. In my country, the shooting can start any second,” the second man said.

His name was Ramon; a tall, handsome Columbian, he was wearing a black suit.

Both men had submachine guns slung over their shoulders, and pistols on their belts.

Mike snorted, lighting another cigarette.

“I suppose that is true. Still, you can’t be too careful, right?” he said.

“Indeed, señor. One time I was standing outside of—,” Ramon began.

There was a soft, almost imperceptible whump, and Ramon stopped talking abruptly.

Mike was looking toward the river, located across the street from the compound, as he smoked and listened.

“Outside of what, man?” he asked, turning toward his companion.

Ramon was gone.

Or rather, he’d been changed.

Mike looked down to see his companion’s suit in a pile on the concrete.

The security man was bewildered as a small brown toad hopped out of the sleeve of the jacket.

“What the fuck?” he muttered.

“Yes, I am afraid my friend turned your boyfriend into a toad,” a female voice said.

Mike was startled when a short brunette woman dressed in a fancy evening gown seemed to suddenly appear out of thin air in front of him.

“Holy shit, where did you come from?” Mike asked.

He reflexively reached for his pistol.

“Do not move,” Casey commanded, releasing a stream of mentalism flashes from her rich brown eyes into Mike’s grey ones.

The security man froze.

Around the corner of the compound wall, Casey had slipped off her shoes and activated her hypnotic invisibility aura, then walked right up to Mike after Mariah had turned Ramon into a toad.

Alex emerged from the shadows along the wall, handing her wife her sandals.

“Thank you, my love,” Casey said, strapping on her footwear.

“My pleasure,” Alex replied as she slipped off her diamond pendant and dangled it in front of Mike’s eyes.

“Just relax and look at the diamond…listen to my voice…,” the tall blonde hypnotist droned.

Mike merely managed to grunt in reply; he was held helpless as Alex’s voice penetrated his mind while she projected her hypnotic energy into him through her diamond.

By the time Casey’s mentalism had worn off Mike was completely entranced by Alex.

The blonde hypnotist took his firearms, then looked at Casey.

“Lavea hacked the cameras; get rid of him,” Tiny Tough told her wife with a shrug.

“You are no longer a man; you are a dog. A playful black lab that loves to swim. You will go jump in the river and play,” Alex told Mike firmly.

The hypnotized man’s wide, glazed eyes became focused on the flowing water in the nearby river. He began to bark, and ran to the river and jumped in.

Casey laughed.

“Really? You could have just put him to sleep,” she said.

Alex shrugged.

“I enjoy the theatrics of cliché hypnotism sometimes,” she said with a wink.

“Fair enough; well done Freckles,” Casey said.

Alex unloaded Mike’s weapons and threw the magazines into the bushes, then did the same with Ramon’s.

There was a click as the Lavea unlocked the gate from her laptop; she was concealed with Sean and Peggy in some trees near the riverbank.

“Tiny Tough, Freckles, you are clear for the moment,” Lavea’s voice came in their earpieces.

“After you, my love,” Casey said, pushing the gate open.

Alex curtsied to her wife, then walked into the compound.

While Casey and Alex were neutralizing the guards at the gate, Bella and Shaw easily scaled the wall on the opposite side, throwing a rubber mat over the barbed wire at the top and scrambling over.

They crouched together near a dumpster behind the back of a small building that appeared to be an office. Shaw got Bella’s attention, pointing to his ear, then toward the building; he held up one finger, indicating he heard one person.

Bella nodded and motioned for her Thrall to stay put; Shaw nodded, compelled to obey her by powerful post-hypnotic suggestions. Bella rose and moved silently around the dumpster, quickly spotting a young woman standing outside, texting and using a vaping device. She was wearing a pink blouse and a short black skirt; her blonde hair was in a bun, and she wore stylish black pumps with three inch heels.

Bella crept up behind her, making not a whisper of a sound.

“Excuse me dear, but I think I am lost,” the costumed hypnotist said.

The young woman jumped, dropping both her phone and vaping device.

She quickly turned around…

…to see Bella’s gloved fingers fluttering rhythmically as she moved her hand back and forth in front of her eyes.

Small crystals attached to the tips of Bella’s gloves sparkled as she moved her fingers, drawing the young woman’s gaze.

“Relax and follow my fingers, noticing how you are already feeling very relaxed, very sleepy as you allow yourself to listen to my voice and continue to follow my fingers with your eyes…back and forth…up and down…relaxing deeper and deeper…noticing your eyelids becoming heavy…heavier and heavier…relaxing completely now…and, sleep,” Bella said firmly.

The woman’s eyes reflexively followed her fingers as she moved them.

“Wait, what?” she asked, her eyelids fluttering.

Bella stopped moving her hand and snapped her fingers.

Sleep now,” she said again in a powerful voice.

The woman’s eyes slammed shut and she stood swaying gently on her heels.

Bella bent and picked up the woman’s phone and vaping device.

“You are completely relaxed, completely in my power. You will obey my every command. Now you will open your eyes and follow me,” the hypnotist commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” the woman agreed.

She followed Bella back to where Shaw waited by the dumpster.

The hypnotist tossed the woman’s phone and vape device into the garbage receptacle.

“Tell me your name,” Bella commanded the hypnotized young woman.

“Alison Jenkins,” she replied in a dazed voice.

“Alison, what do you do here?” Bella asked.

“I am in the accounting department,” Alison replied.

“I see. And what is going on in your little office right now?” Bella asked.

“Me and two other girls are counting cash and bundling it,” Alison replied.

Bella grinned and looked at Shaw.

“Big payday,” she said.

“Yes Mistress; if I may, you might ask her if anyone else is in there,” her Thrall suggested.

Bella nodded.

“Alison, who exactly is in the office?” she asked.

“Betty, Ellen, Matthew and some Columbian guy,” Alison answered.

“I assume Matt and the Columbian are armed?” Bella asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Alison replied.

“Okay. Shaw, you will go in first; take out the two guards. Put them down hard, no fucking around. I will handle Betty and Ellen,” Bella ordered.

“Yes Mistress,” Shaw replied.

He removed his nine-millimeter Glock 17 form its holster and took a suppressor from his belt, which he began to attach to the weapon’s barrel.

“Alison, when you wake up you will forget you ever saw us and that you were hypnotized; now sleep!” Bella said firmly.

She tapped the young woman on the forehead with her index and middle finger and smiled with satisfaction as the woman crumpled to the pavement, deep asleep.

Bella nodded at Shaw, who stepped quickly around the dumpster and headed for the office. The costume-clad hypnotist followed him. He stood beside the door as Bella kicked it in; she then stepped out of the way and Shaw went inside, pistol raised.

Bella followed right behind him.

There were four loud clacks from the action of his suppressed weapon as he put two bullets into the chests of each of the men standing in the room.

There were two young women dressed similarly to Alison standing beside a large table, feeding one-hundred-dollar bills into a counting machine; one was very petite with short black hair, the other a tall, curvy redhead with long curly tresses.

They were frozen in shock as the two men Shaw had shot fell to the floor.

Bella swiftly stepped up to the redhead and snapped a powerful kick into the side of her head.

The woman dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes, stunned.

The dark-haired woman looked at Bella, her mouth opened to scream.

No sound came out.

She froze, unable to move as Bella’s eyes began to glow with blue light.

The woman was caught in The Serpent’s Gaze, hypnotically paralyzed.

Bella quickly grasped the chain of the golden pocket-watch hanging around her neck, lifting it to dangle before the paralyzed woman’s eyes. The antique timepiece turned slowly about, reflecting the office lights into the woman’s wide unblinking eyes.

“Look at the watch, dear…see how it reflects the light…it is very soothing…,” Bella began an induction while keeping the woman immobile with The Serpent’s Gaze.

While his Mistress hypnotized the dark-haired woman, Shaw checked to make sure the men he’d shot were dead, then went to the table and began to load the cash into a large duffel bag that was sitting on the floor.

A moment later, the woman was in a trance and Bella let her eyes go back to normal as she slumped to the floor at her feet.

The red-haired woman groaned and struggled to her knees.

Bella reached down and grabbed her hair, yanking her head up.

“Look into my eyes,” the hypnotist said firmly, opening her ice-blue eyes wide.

The redhead gasped.

“What?” she asked, confused.

Her mind still foggy from Bella’s kick.

“Keep looking into my eyes and let yourself relax…looking deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…letting my eyes draw you in…deeper…relaxing more and more…letting your thoughts fade away…just relaxing as you look deeper and deeper into my eyes…you cannot look away…so relaxed…you cannot move or think…your mind is blank and empty…blank and empty…you feel peaceful and relaxed…you cannot move or think…you will simply kneel there and await my instructions,” Bella said firmly.

The woman’s mouth hung open and her brown eyes were glassy as she went into a hypnotic trance.

Bella smiled smugly and released her hair.

“Ready to go?” she asked Shaw.

Her Thrall nodded.

“There is two and a half million here,” Shaw replied.

Bella chuckled.

“I guess Thomas or one of his clients was making a buy from Ernesto; somebody is going to be pissed that this money disappeared. Too bad. Come, we are supposed to converge on the main building,” she said.

“Yes Mistress,” Shaw agreed.

Shaw went out the door first; Bella paused and turned back.

“Do you two ladies hear me?” she asked.

“Yes,” the redhead said in a dazed voice.

“Yes, ma’am,” the dark-haired woman murmured from the floor.

“Listen carefully; when you awaken, you will forget ever seeing us or anything that happened after we walked in. You will have no memory of us at all or anything that took place while you were in trance. You will be compelled to confess anything illegal you have ever done to the police when they arrive, as well as answer all of their questions truthfully,” Bella said firmly.

The hypnotized women mumbled their agreement to Bella’s suggestions as she followed Shaw out the door.

While Bella and Shaw were raiding the count room, Sirena Shimmer was moving toward a large hanger-style building with two large garage doors in the front. Sean and Lavea were trailing her, alert for danger. Lavea was in one of her black bodysuits and knee-high black boots, while Sean was dressed in black tactical clothing and combat boots. Sean carried an M4 style AR-15 with a suppressor on the barrel, while Lavea had her favorite suppressed Glock 19 in her hand, as satchel containing her laptop and other gear slung over her shoulder.

The trio had entered the compound through the main gate after Alex and Casey, heading for the garage while the others went toward a building that looked like a small warehouse.

“Hey! You three! Stop!” a man said Sirena and her group neared regular-sized door positioned between the two garage doors.

They saw a group of four men coming around the corner of the building, obviously a patrol, wearing clothing similar to Sean’s and carrying twelve-gauge semiautomatic shotguns.

About twenty feet away, the men shouldered their weapons; Sean did the same with his rifle, and Lavea raised her pistol.

Before any of them could fire, the men’s shotguns were ripped from their hands, flying through the air to clatter on the pavement ten feet away.

Mariah let out a true witch’s cackle; she was hovering twenty feet above Sirena’s group on her broom.

The four men looked up her dumbfounded.

Sirena didn’t hesitate; she advanced at the men, pointing at the closest one with her left hand.

Est sicut turtur…est sicut turtur…est sicut turtur!” she said loudly, tracing a pattern in the air with her right hand.

The man she was pointing at immediately transformed into a small box turtle.

Lavea dashed past her, leaping into the air and landing a powerful flying kick to one the men’s chest, knocking him sprawling.

Sean was right behind her, smashing the butt of his rifle into another man’s face and knocking him to the ground.

The last man drew a knife and charged Sirena. She got into a combat stance and let herself sink into a trance.

The man seemed to move in slow motion as he approached, slashing with the knife.

Sirena easily dodged his first strike, then deflected the second. Before he could make a third attack she punched him hard in the ribs, then snapped a kick into his chest. She infused the kick with a bit of her hypnotic energy, and the man went flying back a full ten feet to slam hard into the pavement.

Lavea kicked the man she’d knocked down hard in the head, then stomped on his groin; Sean slammed his rifle butt into his opponent’s temple as he tried to stand, knocking him back to the ground.

“Stay down,” Sean snarled at the man.

Lavea immediately began to gather the men’s weapons.

The man Sirena had kicked sat up slowly, stunned by the force of her kick. Sirena walked over to him and grabbed him by his hair, enhancing her strength and easily pulling him to his feet.

“Look into my eyes,” she said firmly, still holding the man’s hair.

Her eyes began to glow emerald green.

The man gasped as powerful hypnotic power energy flowed from Sirena into him.

He raised his fist and threw a weak punch at Sirena’s face.

Her free hand shot out and deflected it with startling speed.

“Look deep into my eyes and relax…,” Sirena continued without missing a beat.

The man was quickly hypnotized by the power of The Mistress’s Gaze.

“You are mine, you will obey my every command and answer my questions truthfully, got it?” Sirena asked him sternly.

“Yes ma’am,” the dazed man replied.

One of his companions began to rise.

Lavea casually kicked him in the face; she and Sean were keeping watch while Sirena questioned the hypnotized man.

Mariah landed behind Sirena and quietly spoke a word; her broom instantly shrunk into a small silver charm and attached itself to one of her bracelets.

“Sleep!” Sirena said firmly, snapping her fingers in front of the man’s face after she’d finished questioning him.

He wilted to the pavement at her bare feet.

“Alright, there are over a twenty people inside prepping cocaine for distribution. Thomas and Ernesto are over in the main office. Let’s clear this building; then we can all meet at the office,” Sirena said.

“Sounds good,” Mariah agreed.

“Yes Domina,” Lavea said.

“Your wish is my command,” Sean replied.

Sirena nodded to Mariah; the sexy hypnotist-witch faced the door and began to sway, performing a seductive, dance.

Mariah chanted as she danced, and after a few seconds the door magically unlocked.

With a smile, she stepped aside.

Lavea stepped up and kicked the door open; Sean went in first, his rifle shouldered.

Lavea immediately followed him, her pistol in both hands. Sirena was next, followed by Mariah.

Inside was a huge space; there were three dark grey vans parked to the left, as well as two large black heavy-duty pickup trucks. To the right were several long tables, where ten people were diligently working to break large bricks of cocaine down into smaller packages.

Standing at various points around the room were several men, both caucasian and Columbian, in suits or tactical gear and holding submachine guns.

Submachine guns they immediately began to raise.

Sean fired his rifle twice, and one of the men dropped.

Lavea was far more impressive; the sexy assassin fired three shots from her pistol, and three of the armed men fell dead.

Mariah chanted and gestured, conjuring powerful telekinetic force, and two more of the men went hurtling back to slam into the wall, knocked senseless by the impact.

Sirena waved her hand, hypnotic energy radiating from her and into two more of the men, causing them excruciating pain that was only in their minds; they fell to the ground, convulsing in agony.

The four remaining men opened fire.

Sean dove to the side, grunting in pain as a bullet grazed his arm and another slammed into the armored vest he wore, knocking the wind out of him.

Lavea dove and rolled forward beneath the hail of bullets, toward one of the shooters; she came up on one knee and fired her pistol, the bullet drilling the man in the forehead.

Mariah spoke a word and vanished, teleporting a short distance to reappear behind one of the men.

Sirena leapt forward, converting some of her hypnotic power into energy to enhance her physical abilities beyond that of a normal person.

She went more than ten feet in the air as she launched herself toward one of the gunmen. Still unaccustomed to using her power in this way, she overshot her target, landing hard behind him and stumbling before falling unceremoniously to the ground.

The people packaging the cocaine began to advance at the intruders; while they were not professional gunmen and killers, they were rough men and women who were criminals and thugs.

Sean rolled over and sat up, grabbing his rifle before getting to his feet, blood trickling from his arm as he faced the group advancing toward them from the packaging tables.

Lavea fired her pistol again, and another of the gunmen dropped.

A slight smile toughed her lips as she reveled in the thrill of the life and death situation.

Est ut vermes…est ut vermes…” Mariah chanted, snapping her fingers.

The gunman she’d teleported behind began to shrink, transforming into a rat.

Sirena jumped to her feet and performed a spinning kick, knocking the weapon from the hands of the man she had leapt over as he turned to face her. He immediately attacked her, throwing several strong but predictable punches. Sirena blocked each one, then countered with a punch to his face and a knee to his groin. He doubled over in pain, and she hit him hard in the temple with her fist, dropping him to the floor.

Sean raised his rifle, hoping it would make the oncoming group rethink their actions.

It didn’t.

Several of them produced knives, and one drew a small revolver from his waistband.

Sean shot him in the chest.

The remaining nine rushed him.

He fired twice more, dropping another man.

Then they reached him, punching, kicking and slashing.

Sean defended himself as best he could, but he took several hard blows and received a deep cut on his thigh.

Then Lavea and Sirena were among them, punching and kicking.

A vicious brawl broke out; Lavea was by far the most skilled combatant, knocking one woman unconscious with a head-butt and breaking another man’s arm as she deftly blocked and dodged her opponents’ attacks.

Sirena and Sean held their own; their opponents were brutal, but not well-trained. Still, they each took several hard blows, and Sirena was cut deeply on her shoulder by a woman with a knife.

The knife-wielding woman’s eyes widened as magic energy engulfed her, and she transformed into a toad; another man doubled over in agony, magical pain wracking his body as Mariah entered the fight.

Two of the combatants, a man and a woman, broke off from the fight and moved toward Mariah.

The hypnotist-witch began to dance, her arms moving rhythmically side to side, her hips swaying seductively and the gem in her navel glittering brilliantly.

By the time the man and woman reached Mariah they were hypnotized; they stood completely still, dazed expressions on their faces.

While Mariah performed her hypnotic dance, Sirena, Sean and Lavea finished beating their remaining opponents into unconsciousness.

“Everyone okay?” Sirena asked, breathing heavily as she looked around.

Lavea gave a thumbs up.

“I’m good to go,” Sean replied.

He moved immediately to his Domina, taking a bandage from a pouch on his belt and attending to her wound, stoically ignoring his own injuries.

Sirena took off her mask, becoming Peggy; then she stopped Sean, kissing him passionately.

“I love you, my Enslaved One. You are hurt worse than I am,” she said gently.

“I’m fine. Let me take care of you. I love you too, my Domina,” Sean replied, going back to bandaging her wound.

Lavea pulled a handful of zip ties from her pocket and began securing the hands and feet of their opponents who were still alive.

Mariah moved over to Sean and began to see to his injuries with salves and bandages from the satchel she carried.

“Thank you, Sibyl,” Sean said when she’d finished.

Peggy nodded her thanks to Mariah as well, grateful for her attending to her beloved Thrall.

“Of course, Sean; thank you for fighting so hard for us,” Mariah replied, kissing his cheek.

Peggy moved over to Lavea, who had finished restraining their opponents. The powerful hypnotist took her slave’s face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

“I’m glad you are okay, my Fierce Beauty,” she said.

Lavea smiled, then lowered her eyes submissively.

“Thank you, Domina. I am glad you are okay, too,” she said.

While Sirena/Peggy and her group were fighting in the garage, Alex and Casey were approaching a small outbuilding that appeared to be a residential home. As they reached the front door, they could hear muffled, enthusiastic talking and laughter coming from inside.

There were blinds covering the windows, but Casey didn’t need to use her eyes to get a look inside.

Alex kept watch while her wife closed her eyes and concentrated; reaching out with her powerful mind, Casey could sense the thoughts of the people inside the house.

“There are seven, no eight…six women and two men…,” she murmured.

“We can handle eight,” Alex said confidently.

Casey opened her eyes and grinned.

“Of course we can. How do you want to do this, Freckles? Find a spot to sneak in?” she asked.

Alex shook her head.

“This time I think we should use the “Tiny Tough” method,” she replied with a wink.

Casey laughed and moved aside.

“After you, my love,” she said.

Alex bent and kissed her wife’s cheek, then stepped back and launched a powerful kick, blasting the door open. She walked inside, her toned body ready for action.

Casey was right behind her.

They saw six women sitting on couches and recliners; they were all young and attractive, a mix of caucasian and Latina; scantily-clad, most of them were topless and wearing jeans or skirts, along with tall heels. They universally had large tits and wore heavy makeup, and were sipping cocktails made from a variety of expensive alcohol, indicated by the various bottles on the coffee table.

There were two men, one Latino man in a black suit, the other a black man in tactical gear, standing near the wall on the right side of the living room; both looked serious, fit and had submachine guns slung over their shoulders.

Everyone in the room went silent, looking at Casey and Alex with bewilderment.

“What, more girls? You didn’t, like, have to kick the door in you dumb bitches,” a sexy woman with short blonde hair said indignantly, breaking the silence.

“Fuck, they aren’t supposed to be here! Grab them!” the man in the tactical gear said.

He and his partner immediately began to move toward the intruders.

Alex was faster.

Much faster.

The tall blonde hypnotist was a blur of motion as she dashed toward the men; a graceful white shadow, she punched the Latino man in the throat and kicked the other man in the groin, stomach and face before they could even get their hands up.

While her wife was dealing with the goons, Casey sauntered toward the group of women.

“You all look like strippers; I love strippers! In fact, I know you; you are Zephyr, from The Spearmint Rhino! I have gotten lap-dances from you! So you have moved up to pleasuring drug-dealers and scumbags, huh?” Tiny Tough asked, nodding at a gorgeous woman with long straight black hair.

“What? You fucking cunt, I will mess you up!” Zephyr shrieked.

Her bare surgically-enhanced tits bounced as she rose and moved toward Casey angrily; the other women began to cheer and encourage her.

“Fuck her up!” a redhead yelled.

“Kick her little bitch ass!” added a sexy topless Latina woman.

Casey laughed at them.

“Freeze, bitch,” she commanded, unleashing a stream of flashes into Zephyr’s eyes.

The dark-haired woman looked stunned as she stopped, suddenly unable to move.

The stripper whimpered pathetically.

“What the fuck? Zephyr, what are you doing?” the redhead demanded.

While Casey was dealing with the women, Alex was toying with the two men she was fighting; both were breathing heavily and bleeding from their noses and mouths, and the caucasian man was now limping from a kick to his knee, while the Latino man’s shoulder was dislocated, which Alex had done when he’d reached for a pistol under his jacket.

Neither had managed to land a blow on Alex.

The statuesque blonde had barely broken a sweat as she stood calmly, awaiting her opponents’ next move.

“Haven’t you had enough? Give up and sit down and I will stop hurting you,” she said sincerely.

“Fucking bitch!” the Latino man snarled.

He grabbed a lamp from an end-table in his good arm, swinging it at Alex like a club.

The hypnotist agilely ducked the blow, then punched him hard in the balls; she stood and hit his arm, making him drop the lamp, then kicked him in the chest to knock him sprawling to the floor.

His companion rushed at Alex, and she skillfully blocked three punches before countering with two of her own, one to his chest and the other to his temple. She crouched and swept his feet, dropping him to the floor. Moving between the two men, she crouched and then slammed the heels of her hands into their faces, knocking them both unconscious.

“Zephyr, get on your knees,” Casey commanded next, hitting the stripper with more flashes.

She pointed to the ground beside her.

The woman helplessly obeyed, assuming a kneeling position next to the tiny hypnotist.

Enraged both by what Casey had done as well as Alex beating their guards into submission, the five women all rose to their feet.

“She’s a witch or something! Get her, she can’t take all of us!” a sexy pale-skinned brunette with silver nipple piercings declared.

She and her companions began to move toward Casey.

The hypnotist raised her arms, fingers spread and pointed at the group of women.

“Oh, yes I can…now all of you relax…listen to my voice and let my words flow into your weak little minds…feel yourselves relaxing more and more with every word I speak…feel your muscles going limp…relaxing deeper and deeper as your thoughts drain away…your minds going blank…absorbing my words…becoming so relaxed…unable to move or speak, only listen and relax…,” the short brunette hypnotist said in her powerful voice.

She began to sway her hands back and forth, crossing over top one another and fluttering her fingers gracefully.

Intense hypnotic energy radiated from Casey into the group of women as they advanced on her; few hypnotists could muster the sheer amount of power Tiny Tough was emanating. The women’s movements suddenly became sluggish, their eyes starting to glaze over.

All five were slipping into a trance.

“What…are you…,” the redhead mumbled.

“She’s crazy,” one of the hispanic women said, her shoulders slumping.

Casey continued to sway her arms and flutter her fingers.

“Noticing how your legs are feeling heavy…too heavy to move…your feet are heavy…they are stuck to the floor…,” she continued firmly.

Each of the women stopped, suddenly unable to pick up their feet; it was as if they were glued to the floor.

“How…?” the brunette with the nipple-piercings murmured.

The five women looked both bewildered and dazed as they comically tried to keep walking toward Casey.

“So relaxed now…your minds are blank…you are unable to move or think…you are all hypnotized,” Casey said firmly.

The three of the five women wilted to the floor; the redhead and one of the Latina women remained on their feet, dazed expressions on their faces.

Casey smiled smugly and lowered her arms.

Suddenly, Zephyr rose to her feet beside Casey, raising her fist with an enraged shriek.

Before she could strike, Alex stepped up beside her and laid her hand on the stripper’s bare shoulder.

Zephyr tensed, then immediately began to relax as a warm, pleasant tingle began to spread quickly through her from Alex’s touch.

“Stop; do not move. Just relax and sink…drop into trance,” the tall blonde hypnotist purred.

Hypnotizing power flowed from Alex’s hand into Zephyr’s body.

“Nnnnnooo….s-stop…I…,” Zephyr mumbled.

Her eyelids fluttered, then closed; her head nodded and her shoulders slumped.

Casey laughed.

“Nicely done, my love. Fuck she has a nice rack,” she said, casually fondling Zephyr’s bare tit.

“She does. All of them do. Very expensive sets, it looks like,” Alex replied with disdain.

Casey laughed again, then stood on her tiptoes and kissed her wife.

Before they could do anything further, the front door burst open and one of Thomas Hightower’s security men stepped inside, pointing a submachine gun at them.

“Hands up bitches!” he said firmly.

Casey and Alex both slowly raised their hands.

The man suddenly jerked, then fell forward onto the floor.

There was a large bullet hole in his back, one that had punched clean through his body armor.

You are all clear, Lady Casey,” came Janessa’s voice in Alex and Casey’s ears.

Casey touched the earpiece she wore, activating the mic.

“Thank you, Janessa,” she replied to her Thrall.

Janessa was positioned in a tree near the river with a high-powered rifle; her position gave her a clear view of most of the compound.

This is Peggy; everyone join me at the southeast corner of the main office,” came Peggy’s voice in their ears next.

Roger,” Bella replied.

Alex reached up and touched her earpiece.

“Tiny Tough and Freckles on our way,” she said.

“Damn, it would have been nice to have played with some of these tits,” Casey said with a mock pout.

“I’d rather play with yours,” Alex said, gently fondling Casey’s lovely breasts.

“I’ll hold you to that later,” Casey replied with one of her devastating smiles.

Alex flushed as she smiled back.

The two hypnotists took a moment to make sure the six hypnotized women would have no memory of them when they awoke, then held hands as they left the building to rejoin their friends.

The Fascinating Five regrouped near the parking area of the compound’s two-story office building; by this time, there was considerable commotion going on inside due to the gunshots and presumably the fact that the people the group had hypnotized or killed were not responding to communications.

Peggy turned and addressed her companions as they stood in the shadows near a group of tall, well-groomed bushes.

“Okay, this is it. We want Thomas and Ernesto alive. According to Carmen, Ernesto is very paranoid, and will have a dozen goons with him, including a pair of women who are his girlfriends and bodyguards. They are exceptionally dangerous, trained in hand-to-hand and weapons of all kinds. We have to be very careful,” she said, a bit of uncertainty in her demeanor.

We are fucking dangerous,” Casey declared, and the others could not help chuckling.

“Yes, we are. I want to do this right, but we need to move fast. Goddess knows what backup they have coming, and I want to give them as little time as possible to dig in,” Peggy replied.

“Let’s keep it simple, then. Janessa still has overwatch on the whole compound with her rifle. We can put Sean and Shaw in the parking lot to make sure nobody gets out. You and Mariah take your brooms up to the roof and lower the rest of us a rope; we go in through that balcony on the second floor there, all five of us and Lavea, and wreck anyone we meet,” Bella suggested.

“I like it,” Casey said immediately.

Alex chuckled, then nodded.

“I’m in,” she said.

Mariah nodded as well.

Peggy grinned.

“Alright, let’s do it,” she said.

She spoke word of magic and the broom-charm on her anklet became a full-sized rustic witch’s broom.

Peggy caught Bella’s eye and nodded her thanks, both for coming up with a plan quickly and for suggesting the injured Sean stay outside with Shaw.

Bella winked at her friend.

Mariah produced her broom from her bracelet, and she hopped on it and flew up onto the roof after taking a black rope Shaw handed her.

Peggy kissed Sean and then joined her; they quickly tied the end of the rope to an air conditioning unit, then lowered the end down to their friends.

Casey, Alex, Lavea and Bella each quickly climbed up to the balcony; Peggy and Mariah joined them, turning their brooms back into charms.

Sean and Shaw took position behind a dark green Land Cruiser, resting their rifles across the hood.

“Okay, I’m on point,” Bella offered.

Peggy nodded.

The glass doors leading into the building were covered by closed blinds; Bella tried the handle, and to her surprise it was unlocked.

She opened it and swiftly stepped inside, ready to dodge any attack that came her way.

The room was empty.

It was a large, sparsely furnished office.

The others joined her inside.

Suddenly shots rang out from below them: Peggy and Lavea moved immediately back onto the balcony to see Sean and Shaw engaged in a firefight with someone in the building.

Inside, now!” Peggy hissed.

She and Lavea dashed back into the office; Bella opened the door and stepped into the hallway, nearly colliding with two men in tactical gear and carrying submachine guns as they ran past the door.

Startled, they both abruptly stopped and began to turn to face Bella.

They never made it.

The costume-clad hypnotist reacted quickly and tripped one of them.

Alex was immediately beside her, kicking the other one in the groin and chest, knocking him to the floor beside his companion.

Somnum nunc…somnum nunc…somnum nunc…” Mariah chanted from behind her friends, waving her hands at the men.

Both of them instantly fell into a deep, magical slumber.

Lavea was on them in a flash with zip ties, securing their hands and feet, while Peggy collected their weapons and removed the magazines, quickly tossing the ammunition into the office they had entered through.

Casey yawned and began to walk down the hallway toward the stairs. The door to another office opened, and a handsome Latino man stepped out, wearing only grey boxer shorts and carrying a small silver revolver. He was very fit, with short black hair and nice brown eyes…eyes that went wide when he saw Casey standing before him with a smirk on her face.

He pointed his weapon at her, but before he could fire almost invisible flashes of light leapt from Casey’s own brown eyes into his.

“Drop the gun now,” she ordered firmly.

The man looked stunned as he felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey.

The revolver hit the floor.

The man’s expression turned angry, and he tried to grab Casey.

She deftly did an impressive backward flip out of his reach, landing gracefully in her heels.

As she moved, her wife stepped up and took her place, grabbing the man’s head and smashing it into the wall, stunning him.

He grunted in pain and leaned against the wall, trying to focus; suddenly, his vision was dominated by a spectacular red diamond as Alex held her hand before his eyes and began to move it back and forth.

“Follow the pretty diamond with your eyes…notice how it reflects the light…the way it sparkles is very soothing…you are feeling very relaxed…,” she said soothingly.

“What…what the hell?” the man mumbled, blinking as he tried to collect his thoughts.

Still dazed from his head hitting the wall, he was unable to focus his mind; Alex’s trained voice was quickly penetrating his subconscious. The gemstone seemed to trail red light that faded to orange and then yellow as she moved her hand; Alex was focusing her hypnotic power through the diamond, and the man found his eyes riveted to it, following it back and forth.

While Alex was hypnotizing the man, Peggy stepped past her into the office that he had emerged from, Lavea following her Domina.

Bella led Mariah and Casey toward the staircase to continue their attack.

Peggy entered the office to find a naked, sexy Latina woman in the middle of pulling up her short black skirt.

“Who the fuck are you?” she demanded.

In reply, Peggy’s eyes began to glow emerald green.

“Look into my eyes…,” she began.

“Oh!” the woman gasped as she the power of the Mistress’s Gaze flowing into her mind.

“That’s it, just keep looking and listen to my voice…relax…,” Peggy purred.

A moment later, both the man and his female companion were hypnotized.

Peggy and Alex quickly had them kneel in the office, fingers laced behind their heads with orders not to move until instructed to.

The two hypnotists and Lavea hurried toward the stairs after their companions; the sound of gunfire still audible.

The three women made it down the stairs to find utter chaos.

They were in a large lobby area; Bella and Alex were engaged in wild and brutal melee with a pair of undeniably skilled and sexy young Latina women, both of whom were dressed in black pantsuits, their hair in tight buns. Both had kicked off their black pumps, and were holding their own; both Alex and Bella’s faces were bruised and bloody.

There was a small goat running about; obviously Mariah’s handiwork, it had a man’s long-sleeved white dress shirt draped over its head. The hypnotist-witch stood in the middle of the chaos, her crystal ball in her hand; there were three goons from Thomas’s security detail standing motionless near Mariah, two male and one female, their weapons on the floor. Their expressions were blank as they stared at the orb, completely entranced by colorful patterns swirling within it.

Two more of Thomas’s men stood in the doorway, firing out into the parking lot at the Land Cruiser that Sean and Shaw were behind.

Peggy and Bella’s Thralls had stopped firing, obviously not wanting to hit their allies.

“Thomas and Ernesto went down the hall,” Mariah told her friends as she continued to hold the three people enthralled.

Peggy looked at Lavea and pointed at the two gunmen shooting into the parking lot.

The assassin-slave smoothly drew her suppressed pistol and fired it twice, hitting each man in the head and dropping them to the floor.

As she did so, Peggy pointed at the woman Bella was fighting and began to chant.

The woman yelped in surprise an instant before transforming into a small squawking brown chicken.

Bella gave Peggy a nod of thanks.

Casey stood calmly, reaching out with her mind to telekinetically pick up a submachine gun dropped by one of the people Mariah was holding entranced and hurl it at her wife’s opponent. The weapon hit the woman in the head, causing her to stumble. Alex seized the opportunity instantly, landing a savage combination of punches and kicks that sent the woman sprawling to the floor, bloody and semi-conscious.

Lavea quickly moved to put zip ties on the people Mariah had spellbound, then hit each of them viciously with the butt of her pistol, knocking them to the ground.

“Let’s go,” Peggy said, heading down the hall.

The rest of her group quickly followed her.

They passed a couple of large offices which proved to be empty; at the end of the hall was a closed door.

Peggy marched up to it and kicked it, channeling her hypnotic power to increase her strength several times over.

The door blasted off its hinges and smashed into a large table in the middle of a meeting room. The table had been turned on its side, and as soon as Peggy kicked in the door two men stood up from behind it and pointed pistols at her.

The man on the left’s weapon flew from his hand as Casey used her mentalism to rip it from his grasp.

The man on the right fell back as a bullet from Lavea’s suppressed pistol hit him in the forehead.

“Fuck, fuck! Stop! We surrender!” came a panicked voice from behind the table.

“Come out, slowly, with your hands up,” Peggy said firmly.

She and her friends fanned out, ready for an attack.

Bella and Lavea stepped back into the hall to watch their backs.

A fiftyish man dressed in very expensive grey suit stood slowly from behind the table, his hands in the air. He was tall and reasonably handsome, though he had a bit of a gut; his dark hair was short and showed a lot of grey, and his blue eyes were full of fear.

“Please, don’t shoot,” Thomas Hightower said, working hard to stay composed.

He looked confused as he looked at Peggy and recognized his next-door neighbor.

“Don’t do anything stupid, Thomas. If you do, we will do far worse than shoot you. Get over here and get on your knees,” Peggy replied menacingly.

Thomas began to walk around the table.

Suddenly, a Latino man leaned around the side of the table and opened fire with a submachine gun.

Mariah reacted instantly, casting a spell and paralyzing him.

Peggy dashed forward, kicking the weapon from his hand.

Alex had been startled by the gunfire, flinching at the unexpected shots.

When she looked down, she saw blood on her white outfit.

It took her a few seconds to realize that wasn’t hers.

Casey had reacted the fastest of all of them, stepping in front of her wife to shield her from the shots.

A bullet had struck her in the side, and her gown was soaked in blood.

“Freckles, are you okay?” Tiny Tough asked, panic in her voice.

Seeing her own blood on Alex’s clothes, she thought her beloved Freckles had been hit.

Casey took a step toward her wife, then collapsed to the floor.

Alexandria began to scream.