The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: The Fascinating Five

Domina Peggy and her friends help out her next-door neighbor, and in the process put themselves in a dangerous situation

Part One

Domina Peggy was sitting cross-legged in the sacred Circle of Hypnothea Sean had built for her behind her home. She was naked and had her eyes closed; sitting nearby and forming a circle with Peggy were Sibyl Mariah, Mistress Alexandria, Lady Casey and Mistress Bella.

Each hypnodomme was was also naked and had their eyes closed, and were holding the hand of the woman on either side of her; each was also in a deep hypnotic trance.

The Fascinating Five had begun meditating together in trance twice a week since the circle was completed. They would enter a trance as a group, feeling and sharing one another’s energy and focusing their minds on their various hypnotic and magical skills, as well as praying to Hypnothea.

Sometimes Hypnothea would give one or more of them visions; other sessions would lead to telepathic or empathic communication between the group, and still others would grant new insight into their growing powers.

The Fascinating Five sat silently together for nearly two hours in their group trance, only distantly aware of the sunshine and cool fall breeze on their bare skin.

While the powerful women meditated, Peggy’s beautiful slave Lavea stood nearby dressed in a tight black bodysuit and tall black boots, her dark hair in a tight bun. Her suppressed Glock nine-millimeter pistol rested on her hip. The highly-skilled woman’s head was constantly moving slowly as she watched for threats to her owner. Casey’s tall, sexy and well-trained blonde Thrall Janessa stood at the opposite end of the yard, dressed similarly to Lavea, though her sidearm of choice was a suppressed Sig-Sauer forty-five, and she had a pair of collapsible fighting batons on her belt as well. On watch on the front porch of Peggy’s house was Bella’s Thrall Shaw; the handsome mercenary leader was wearing jeans and a red flannel shirt and sitting in a comfortable chair. He was pretending to read a magazine, but in truth the dangerous former soldier’s eyes were continually watching the neighborhood from behind his stylish, expensive sunglasses, alert for any threat to the woman he served. Beneath his seat attached to a large magnet was a Colt Delta Elite ten-millimeter pistol, and he had a smaller Glock 26 handgun in the small of his back. Also part of the security detail while The Five meditated was Nathan, Mariah’s police-detective-boyfriend and potential Thrall; he was wearing a stylish dark grey suit and sunglasses as he stood on the second-floor deck, watching over the entire back of Peggy’s property.

Peggy’s beloved Thrall Sean stood quietly nearby, wearing black pants and a dark green silk long-sleeve button-up shirt, his dark hair in his now-customary short mohawk. A Smith and Wesson M&P forty-caliber pistol was in a holster on his belt. Beside him stood Peggy’s slave Katie, dressed in her “uniform” of a blue spaghetti-strap tank top, very short denim shorts and bare feet. She wore her typical stylish thick-rimmed glasses and her auburn hair was in a messy bun; sitting at her feet was tote bag filled with bottled water. Next to Katie was Peggy’s slave Kendal; she was topless and barefoot, wearing only a pair of well-worn jeans. Her dirty blonde hair was in a simple ponytail, and she had silver clamps on her nipples. Kendal held five robes belonging to the meditating hypnotists as she stared straight ahead, her mind empty of independent thoughts as a result of Peggy’s hypnotism.

Sean, Janessa, Shaw, Lavea, Katie and Kendal each also wore simple collars denoting them as the property of a hypnotist.

The five hypnotists continued to meditate peacefully, pure hypnotic energy flowing through them; as a priestess of Hypnothea, Mariah served as a conduit, the energy being drawn in and focused by the four pillars around the circle and then passing into her. The power then dispersed into her hypno-sisters, fueling their visions and helping them stay focused and deep in trance.

Another ten minutes passed, and then Mariah took a deep breath and opened her eyes, exhaling slowly.

She smiled as the others did the same, and they shared her smile as their eyes met.

“What was seen is for each Hypnodomme, her own unless she chooses to share it,” Mariah said formally.

“Praise Hypnothea,” the others replied in unison.

Then they began to rise to their feet.

Kendal immediately handed them each their respective robe; fluffy white for Alexandria, purple silk for Casey, blue satin for Bella, multi-colored tie-dyed for Mariah and a sheer light green one for Peggy.

Katie handed each hypnodomme a bottle of water.

The sounds of construction became apparent as the hypnotists fully regained their awareness, put on their robes and drank their water.

At the edge of Peggy’s property a large two story building was being constructed behind her huge garage by a crew of professional, skilled workmen.

They worked diligently, seemingly uninterested in looking at the five beautiful, sexy women. Each of them was under the hypnotic control of the Fascinating Five, compelled by powerful post-hypnotic suggestions to build a new slave-dorm to accommodate The Fascinating Five’s growing stable.

“Fuck I am hungry,” Casey said, stretching.

The others chuckled.

“So am I…but not for food,” Bella replied slyly, taking a drink of water.

Her skin was slightly flushed.

Like the others, Bella felt relaxed, focused, confident and rested.

She also felt aroused; the others did as well, and often were following their meditation.

“I agree with Bella. That was wonderful, ladies; thank you for participating with me. I will see you all later; right now I need to be worshipped. Sean, Lavea follow me,” Peggy said with a smile.

She drained her water bottle and handed it to Katie, then headed for the house.

Sean and Lavea immediately followed their Domina.

“Yes, come along wife. You need to worship me,” Alex said with a giggle, taking Casey’s hand and leading the diminutive brunette out of the yard.

“Fine, but pizza after sex,” Casey said with a mock pout.

Alex giggled again, pausing to bend and passionately kiss her wife before they continued on their way.

Likewise Bella and Mariah retrieved Shaw and Nathan respectively and led them to their beds so they could satisfy their Mistresses’ desires.

Peggy sauntered upstairs to her third-floor master suite, confident that Katie would take charge of her stable of slaves and make certain her household ran smoothly.

“Strip,” she commanded her slaves.

The sexy hypnodomme let her robe fall to the floor, revealing her fantastic naked body.

She had gone to The Spiral with Bella earlier in the day for “major maintenance” as Bella referred to it; manicure, pedicure, facial, hair treatment, anal bleaching, waxed and trimmed pubic hair into a neat “landing strip”. Feeling adventurous, Bella had vivid blue streaks dyed in her silvery hair, and had her pubic hair dyed to match. Peggy had done the same, though she’d opted for emerald green.

Peggy’s thick green-streaked wavy light brown hair was loose, reaching her shoulders once again after Donna had shaved it off prior to The Battle of Boise. A tiny emerald glittered on her nose, and she wore dangling green dolomite earrings wrapped in delicate golden wire. Around her neck hung her favorite amethyst pendant, and hanging below it on a longer chain was her mother’s emerald pendant. She wore a silver ring on her left thumb, and several silver bracelets on her right wrist. Her fingernails were dark green, and a large emerald glittered in her navel. Her dragon tattoo on her side was vivid and fierce, and she wore a gold anklet with a small broom charm dangling from it on her left ankle, a gift from Mariah. Her toenails were a dark shimmering purple, and she wore three toe rings; on her right little toe was her gold heart, and on her right middle toe was a gold band set with an emerald. On her left second toe was a platinum spiral design she’d had custom made, a nod to her status as a hypnotist.

Sean and Lavea fumbled with their clothes, practically tearing them off.

Both slaves were flushed with desire for their Domina, eager to please her in whatever way she desired.

Once they were naked, Peggy took them both into her bed where they proceeded to worship her enthusiastically. They sucked her toes, ate her pussy and asshole, kissed every inch of her body, sucked vigorously at her tits. Peggy rode Sean’s cock while Lavea sat on his face; the two sexy women kissed and fondle one another’s tits. After she orgasmed, Peggy repositioned them so Sean could fuck her from behind while she ate Lavea’s pussy.

“Cum now, Lavea!” Peggy commanded after a few moments.

Lavea let out a shout as pleasure rippled through her.

While her female slave trembled in ecstasy, Peggy had Sean take her against the wall; they stared into each others’ eyes as he thrust into her over and over.

Peggy kissed him deeply, almost savagely; Sean’s hands massaged her tits, squeezed her nipples as he continued to buck his hips.

Peggy shrieked, then let out a long moan as she orgasmed again.

“Cum, my enslaved one. Cum for me now,” she whispered in Sean’s ear.

“Oh…Oh yes! Fuck! Yes, I love you my Domina!” Sean yelled as he exploded inside her.

Peggy they embraced tightly, shuddering in one another’s arms.

“I love you, Sean,” the hypnotist said to her slave.

After she’d recovered, Peggy had her slaves join her in the shower where they washed her body reverently, and she in turn helped them clean their own bodies.

After they had showered they moved into the bedroom to get dressed; Lavea headed for the door that led to her small adjacent private room to retrieve one of her bodysuits.

“Lavea darling, put on something cute and sexy, maybe a sundress; I’d like you with me as my companion today rather than a bodyguard,” Peggy called after her.

Lavea paused and turned back.

“Yes, Domina,” she replied with a smile.

The tall slave had once been a model, and enjoyed being given the opportunity to dress up.

Both Peggy and Sean watched her sexy naked body as she walked into her room.

“You know that you will always be my number one, that none of my conquests will ever come before you, right? You know that the others are just toys? Lavea is a bit more, but she is still a slave and will never take your place; she will always be below you in the hierarchy. You aren’t jealous of her, are you my enslaved one?” Peggy asked Sean as he pulled on his pants.

“No, Domina. I enjoy her being part of our relationship. It is fun and sexy. I also really love the fact that she tried to murder you and you enslaved her instead, and that she has come to worship you. I like watching her submit to you. I trust you completely, Domina. Besides, you let me play with other women,” Sean replied with a smile.

An image of the beautiful, sexy High Mistress Jing-Mei appeared briefly in his mind.

Peggy chuckled at his comment.

“You also like fucking her…and others,” she teased.

“Of course I do. And I like seeing you with other women, especially ones you have hypnotized. Not as much as I love worshipping you, though,” Sean replied.

He finished putting on his suit, checked his pistol, then went into the closet.

Peggy liked Sean to dress her, and liked doing it.

She smiled when she saw what he emerged from the closet holding.

The outfit she’d been wearing when she had hypnotized him the first time.

When he had become her slave.

He kept it in a small safe of its own in their closet.

“Is this okay? It seems like a casual day,” Sean said.

“It’s perfect. I haven’t worn it for you for a long time,” Peggy replied, kissing his cheek.

She quickly put on the dark purple thong, recalling how she had slowly lowered it to the floor before commanding Sean to kiss her ass; she’d then spread her cheeks and ordered him to lick her asshole.

In that moment, both she and Sean had realized their relationship had changed.

She had become a hypnotist and he had become her slave.

Forever.

After the thong, Peggy pulled on a pair of short, well-worn denim cutoffs, the edges ragged. A pink spaghetti-strap tank top completed the outfit.

Except for one detail.

Peggy had been barefoot when she had hypnotized Sean the first time, and she had gleefully made him worship her feet.

At the time, she’d been wearing a silver toe ring set with a small amethyst.

Sean went to one of several large wall-mounted jewelry armoires and opened it to reveal Peggy’s toe-ring collection, which now numbered over two hundred.

He quickly spotted the silver and amethyst ring and removed it.

Peggy smiled and sat on the edge of the bed so Sean could kneel and remove her other toe rings and put the silver and amethyst one on her right middle toe, where it had been while he’d kissed her feet against his will for the first time.

“How do I look?” Peggy asked, putting her hair in a ponytail.

“Perfect. Amazing. Sexy. The only thing different is your fingernails were purple and your toenails were like a sparkly pink,” Sean replied.

He rose and put the toe rings he’d removed from her feet into the armoire.

“Oh? I love that you remember everything about that day in such detail, my love. Mutare placet,” Peggy said, waving her hand.

Sean watched as her finger and toenails both magically changed color to match what they had been that first time she’d hypnotized him.

“Better?” Peggy asked with a grin.

“Perfect,” Sean replied with a boyish smile.

Peggy rose and walked over to him, taking his face in her hands and kissing him passionately.

“It is only temporary, but it should last the rest of the day,” she said after they’d kissed.

“Perfect,” Sean said again.

Peggy’s hand found his rapidly-stiffening cock, stroking it through his pants.

Sean moaned quietly.

Peggy opened his pants and pulled out his now rock-hard cock, stroking it rapidly as she kissed him again.

“Kneel and cum on my feet, my enslaved one,” Peggy commanded in his ear.

Sean obeyed, sinking to his knees just in time to shoot his load all over Peggy’s bare feet.

“Thank you, Domina,” he gasped.

Without being told, he rose and went into the bathroom, returning a moment later with a warm towel.

He again kneeled before her, reverently cleaning her feet.

When he finished, he stood and tossed the towel aside, knowing Katie or one of the other slaves would get it during a cleaning sweep.

The door to Lavea’s room opened and the sexy brunette walked in wearing an emerald green, tie-strap pleated midi dress and simple flat green sandals. Her hair was still in a bun, but she had put on a pair of drop-style emerald earrings and a green slave collar with silver inlay the proclaimed her Peggy’s property. A bit of makeup accentuated her natural beauty, and she’d put a platinum and ruby toe ring on her left second toe, a gift from Sean for her birthday a couple of weeks prior.

“You look beautiful,” Peggy and Sean said to her at the same time.

Lavea’s cheeks turned red, and both Sean and Peggy laughed.

“Than you,” Lavea said almost shyly.

The only time the assassin-hacker-martial-artist seemed unsure of herself was when Peggy or Sean praised her beauty.

Lavea was genuinely fond of them.

“Well, shall we have lunch? Oh Lavea before I forget, do you still have Christine in your room?” Peggy asked.

“No Domina, I had my fun with her this morning before you meditated and took her back to Sibyl Mariah’s dungeon,” Lavea replied.

Peggy nodded her approval.

Lavea had a strong sadistic streak, and a proclivity for beating people. Peggy often allowed her to “play” with people who displeased her; she would restrain them naked in her room, arms attached to chains hanging from the ceiling, so she could slap, punch and kick them at her leisure.

Peggy had found it helped mitigate some of Lavea’s naturally brutal, aggressive and sadistic nature, which in turn helped keep her sharp mind relaxed and enslaved, more accepting of Peggy’s hypnotic reinforcement of her servitude.

And it made her happy.

“You didn’t do any permanent damage to her, I hope,” Peggy asked with a raised eyebrow.

“No, Domina. I barely left a mark on her. I kept it light as you commanded,” Lavea replied.

Peggy smiled at her, then held out her hands, one to each of her two favorite slaves.

Sean and Lavea took their owner’s hands, and she led them downstairs to the dining room.

They sat at one end of the long dining table, and a moment later Jen, the slave on duty in the kitchen, appeared.

“Can I bring you something, Domina?” she asked with a curtsy.

Jen was a sexy thirty-one-year-old woman Peggy had enslaved on a whim at a restaurant, along with her husband James; she now worked with Katie taking care of the house, cooking, running errands and doing other menial tasks Peggy required while James assisted Lavea with the Five’s financials and maintained their private internet server. Jen was a very attractive brunette; her shoulder-length hair was loose. Topless and barefoot, she was wearing only a pair of black leggings. One of the reasons Peggy had chosen her as a slave was her extremely nice large tits and her flawless feet. Her finger and toenails were black, and her nipples were pierced with gold barbells at Peggy’s command.

“I will have grilled chicken, brown rice and broccoli,” Peggy replied.

She now ate that particular meal frequently to help maintain her physique.

“I’ll have the same,” Lavea added.

“I’ll take the broccoli, but I want a cheeseburger. Swiss cheese and mushrooms,” Sean said.

“You will bring us water and ice tea as well,” Peggy added.

“Right away Domina,” Jen said, curtsying again and heading to the kitchen.

Lavea chuckled.

“I like the curtsy; I am glad you don’t make me do it though,” she said.

Peggy sighed.

“Bella insists the slaves do that; I stopped telling them not to do it, because she always has them start again. You are not a menial, Lavea. You won’t ever have to curtsy,” she said, shaking her head.

“How is Jen taking to her programming?” Sean asked.

Peggy grinned; she knew Sean really liked having the sexy slave tit-fuck him.

“Very well, but she still needs conditioning; she is a defiant one, very strong-willed. Honestly I do enjoy punishing her when she manages to muster a little resistance. James is a submissive by nature; he has taken to being a slave very well,” she said.

“He is also very smart; I find him very useful. And he has a great cock,” Lavea added.

Both Sean and Peggy laughed at that; James was handsome and fit, and Bella and Mariah both enjoyed him from time to time, as had Lavea. Casey and Alex also borrowed him on occasion when they felt like sharing a cock.

“Jen is very useful as well; she is becoming a very accomplished foot-slave and pussy-eater in addition to her regular duties,” Peggy remarked as the young woman reappeared with a tray containing glasses of water, tea, lemon wedges and sugar.

Peggy, Sean and Lavea had a leisurely lunch, chatting and laughing.

Bella entered the dining room as Jen was clearing the dishes.

She was wearing jeans and a low-cut blue silk blouse along with tall cork wedge sandals with blue straps; her blue-streaked hair was down, and her favorite gold pocket-watch hung around her neck. Her customary sapphire rings sparkled on her right middle finger, and her silver and fire-opal anti-magic toe rings were on her middle toes.

“Hi Peggy. We just had a visit from a process server; apparently our next-door neighbor is suing us,” she said, holding up a thick envelope.

Peggy looked bewildered.

“That Mr. and Mrs. Hightower? What the hell for?” she asked, annoyed.

Bella possessed a law degree under her legal name Robin, and Peggy knew she would understand what was in the documents far better than she would.

“It looks like a variety of things; violations of the homeowners’ agreement, harassment, indecency, noise complaints, a bunch of others…I have been looking into Thomas Hightower, and he is a rich real estate broker and land developer. It appears he had designs on this neighborhood and the surrounding land; I am betting he’s pissed you bought up all the houses except his and the Parkers’, as well as all the land east of The Cliffs. I would say this is his first step in trying to get you to sell him the properties,” Bella replied, setting the papers on the table.

Peggy sighed.

“What do you think? I am guessing fighting him in court will be expensive and time consuming?” she asked.

Bella nodded.

“It is probably winnable, but it will be a hassle that could take years. I think it would be easier to just do what we do best and hypnotize them,” she said with a chuckle.

As she sat at the table, Jen appeared again.

“Mistress Bella may I bring you anything?” she asked with curtsy.

“Coffee. Black. The light roast, not the dark,” Bella replied without looking at her.

“Right away Mistress,” Jen replied, hurrying to fetch the drink.

“We should have hypnotized the Hightowersn long before now; oh well, easily corrected. The work you and Mariah did with the Parkers has been fantastic; they are so useful now,” Peggy said to Bella.

The two hypnodommes shared a smile.

Mariah and Bella had hypnotized the family of four who lived across the street from Peggy’s house; the Parkers were now loyal, obedient servants of The Fascinating Five.

“Thank you. Yes, Thomas and…I believe her name is…Carmen? Yes, Carmen. They are the only ones in the neighborhood who aren’t under our direct control; we will remedy that. I can go take care of them right now if you like,” Bella replied casually.

Jen brought her coffee and silently withdrew.

Peggy was thoughtful for a moment.

“Let’s go do it together. Take your time, finish your coffee, Robin. No rush,” she said with a smile.

They chatted for a few more minutes, then Peggy rose to her feet.

“Bella and I are going next door to have a chat with the Hightowers; we won’t be gone long, so you two have some fun,” she said to Sean and Lavea.

She could tell both of her slaves were very aroused, and they were eyeing each other with barely disguised lust.

“Yes, Domina,” Sean said.

“Thank you, Domina Peggy,” Lavea replied.

The two slaves shared a look, grinning at one another. They were enthusiastic lovers, passionate and almost animalistic.

They were bonded by their worship of Peggy, and sex between them was almost a competition, a rough and vigorous affair that was as much a tribute to their Domina as it was an act between lovers.

As soon as Peggy and Bella left the room, Lavea and Sean stood. Their eyes locked, and they began to quickly remove their clothes. Lavea advanced on Sean like a predator, backing him toward the dining room wall. Lavea raised her right leg and wrapped it around Sean’s body above his buttocks, using it to pull him against her. She gasped as his large stiff cock slid deep into her wet pussy. Lavea shoved Sean against the wall, moaning as she began grinding her hips against him. Sean’s hands went to her tits, massaging and squeezing, then pinching her nipples roughly. They stared into each others’ eyes as he began to buck his hips, thrusting hard and deep into her. Lavea shrieked loudly, then kissed Sean; it was passionate and almost savage.

While Sean and Lavea were fucking against the dining room wall, Peggy and Bella were walking over to their neighbors’ house.

“I think I have only seen these people maybe four times,” Bella remarked as she and Peggy walked up the sidewalk to the Hightowers’ home.

“Yeah, I have seen him in his Jaguar backing out of the garage a bunch, but I have seen his wife maybe three times. She is a pretty woman, seems friendly; she smiles and waves. I think Mariah has chatted with her once or twice,” Peggy replied.

The two hypnodommes stepped up onto the front porch and Bella rang the doorbell.

A moment later the door opened to reveal a short, attractive and very fit Latina woman.

“May I help you?” she asked with the slightest hint of an accent.

“Hi! I’m Peggy, and this is Bella. We live next door, and thought it was time we introduced ourselves,” Peggy said cheerfully, extending her hand.

The woman took it slowly.

“Oh…hi, I am Carmen. It is nice to finally meet you,” the woman said.

Carmen Hightower was an attractive woman in her late twenties, wearing fairly heavy makeup and dressed in a black sports bra and black yoga pants; she had rich brown eyes and long wavy black hair, currently in a single braid wrapped around her head. Her fingernails were long and painted in a French manicure, and she wore a gold ring with a huge diamond on her left ring finger. She was barefoot, her toenails painted black, and she wore a gold anklet on her right ankle.

She smiled politely, but the perceptive hypnodommes could tell their presence was making her nervous.

“It is nice to meet you, Carmen. Is this a bad time to chat? We can come back,” Bella added politely, extending her hand.

Carmen shook it as well.

Peggy had thought Bella might use her “handshake” induction but she did not, releasing Carmen’s hand.

“Oh…no, now is fine. Please come in,” Carmen replied, stepping aside.

Bella paused to slip off her sandals; Peggy was already barefoot.

They stepped into the Hightowers’ large, nicely furnished living room. There was tasteful, expensive art on the walls, and the house smelled pleasantly of cinnamon.

“Please, have a seat. May I offer you something to drink?” Carmen asked.

“No thank you, we are fine. I was hoping you could do something for me, Carmen. Have a look at my pendant,” Peggy replied calmly.

She smoothly slipped off her amethyst pendant and held it up so it dangled in front of Carmen’s eyes. The large purple stone’s facets glittered as it turned slowly about, reflecting the light into the Latina woman’s eyes.

“Um, okay…it is nice…,” Carmen said, confused.

The amethyst was nice; in the hands of a hypnotist of Peggy’s skill it was also dangerous.

She was already channeling hypnotic energy into the gem, focusing it and projecting it into Carmen.

“It is beautiful, isn’t it? See how it sparkles? Especially when it moves…keep your eyes on it, Carmen. Watch it closely as it swings back…and forth…it really draws your eyes to it…the rich purple is very soothing…like my voice…listen to my words as you watch the amethyst swing back…and forth…,” Peggy said in well-honed hypno-voice.

The large purple gem began to swing rhythmically back and forth, although Peggy’s hand did not move a bit.

Carmen’s eyes were indeed drawn to the amethyst, following it back and forth.

“I…yes, it is lovely…I am afraid I don’t…don’t understand…,” the Latina woman said slowly.

“Just relax, Carmen…relax, and watch the amethyst swinging back…and forth…let it draw you eyes as you listen to my voice…the way it sparkles is very soothing…relax Carmen…keep watching it swing back and forth…relaxing more with every word I say…following it with your eyes…you cannot look away…you must keep watching the amethyst swing back…and forth…relax…,” Peggy continued.

Her voice was seductive yet powerful, penetrating quickly into Carmen’s subconscious.

The Latina woman’s shoulders slumped a bit; a pleasant warmth began to spread through her body as she began to involuntarily relax.

“W-wait...what are you…I mean…s-stop…stop!” Carmen said, panic creeping into her voice.

She found to her utter amazement that no matter how hard she tried, she could not take her eyes from the swinging amethyst.

They were being pulled along, back and forth, against her will.

“That’s it…you are so relaxed, Carmen…you are getting sleepy now as you keep watching the sparkling purple gem…your eyelids are getting heavy…I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one, you will close your eyes and go deep, deep asleep…you will sink into deep trance and be completely hypnotized,” Peggy said firmly.

The pendant was swinging faster; Carmen’s eyes remained glued to it even as her eyelids began to droop a bit.

“I…you…can’t…s-stop…how…,” she mumbled.

The amethyst continued to sparkle, dominating her vision as her eyes continued to follow it. Carmen now felt pleasantly warm, her muscles starting to go slack. She tried again and failed to look away from the glittering gem, to protest as she realized too late that she was being hypnotized.

“Relaxing deeper and deeper with each swing back and forth…five…your eyelids are heavy now Carmen…very heavy…four…you are sleep…sleepy…three…my voice is the only thing you can hear…two…you want to just close your eyes and go into deep hypnosis for me…to go deep, deep asleep…you are completely relaxed now…one…sleep, Carmen…close your eyes and sleep now,” Peggy said firmly.

Carmen whimpered as she tried desperately to resist going into a trance.

She couldn’t move or think; her eyelids fluttered rapidly, then slammed shut.

Her head nodded forward and she remained standing as she slipped deep into hypnosis.

Peggy put her pendant back on and winked at Bella.

The silver-haired hypnodomme had been keeping watch in case anyone else in the house came to see what was happening.

“Well done, Peg. You didn’t want to just flash your eyes at her?” Bella inquired playfully.

Peggy smiled and shook her head.

“I don’t want my pendulum skills to get rusty; The Mistress’s Gaze doesn’t always work on other hypnotists; it never hurts to practice the basics,” she replied.

Bella nodded.

“Smart. I didn’t see or hear any sign of her husband or anyone else while you were hypnotizing her,” she said.

“Good. Carmen, can you hear me?” Peggy asked.

“Yes,” the Latina woman murmured.

“Very good. You are completely relaxed; deep under hypnosis. You are completely in my power and will obey any command I give you immediately. You cannot resist me. The same goes for my friend Bella here. You will obey, must obey both of us. Got it?” Peggy asked firmly.

“Obey…,” Carmen agreed.

“Yes, very good. Is anyone else home?” Peggy asked next.

“No…,” Carmen replied.

“Excellent. Bella and I have some questions for you. Remember, you must answer us truthfully…,” Peggy began as she and Bella took a seat on the large, comfortable grey sectional.

While Peggy and Bella were questioning Carmen, Casey was sitting naked on the edge of she and Alex’s California-king bed, casually putting half of her hair into a tight braid.

Just as she finished Alex swept into the room, also naked; she was carrying a plate with three large slices of pizza on it, an apple and a bottle of water.

“Here you go my love,” she said, handing the plate to her wife.

“Thank you, Freckles. I am fucking starving!” Casey said, biting ravenously into a slice of pizza.

It had been reheated perfectly in the oven rather than the microwave.

“My pleasure. You did work up an appetite,” Alex replied, sitting beside Casey and kissing her cheek.

They had been making love continuously since the group meditation session, and had finally taken a break for food and water.

“You do remember we are hypnotists and have slaves to fetch us food, right?” Casey asked between bites.

Alex chuckled.

“Yes dear. I like getting you food. Really,” she replied sweetly.

The tall blonde woman took a delicate bite from the apple and chewed slowly.

With her free hand she held out the bottle of water, which Casey took from her and opened before quickly drinking a third of its contents.

“Well, I appreciate it very much. Is that all you are going to eat?” Casey asked, handing her wife the bottle.

“This is plenty for now,” Alex replied, taking a sip of water.

Casey shook her head.

“You don’t eat enough; I don’t know how you have energy for all that kung-fu training you do,” she said, taking another bite of her favorite all-meat pizza.

Alex smiled.

“I eat plenty. I am just not a garbage disposal like you. I would be two hundred pounds if I ate like you. I honestly don’t know where you put it all, or how you stay so tiny. I know you work out, but it doesn’t seem like enough sometimes,” she said, kissing Casey’s cheek again.

Casey shrugged.

“I’m just one of those bitches who doesn’t gain weight,” she said, kissing Alex’s cheek between bites.

In truth Casey worked out frequently, maintaining her gymnastics skills as well as dancing, swimming and running.

Mariah also theorized that her hypnotism skills and mentalist powers were so strong that Casey simply burned calories very quickly, converting them into the energy she used to bend the wills of others.

Alex finished her apple, then began to braid the other half of her wife’s hair to match the side that Casey had already done.

“Thank you Freckles. Would you like to go for a walk? It is going to be winter before you know it, and you know what that means; we should go while you can still enjoy yourself,” Casey said after finishing her pizza.

Alex frowned.

“Shoes,” she muttered with disdain.

Casey laughed as she picked up a brush and began to brush Alex’s golden hair.

Just as her ability to eat endless junk food and stay fit and sexy was an enigma, so too was Alex’s ability to go barefoot ninety-percent of the time and yet her feet stayed sexy, soft and beautiful.

Alexandria hated shoes.

“Come on, let’s get dressed,” Casey said, standing up and taking Alex’s hand after she’d finished brushing her hair.

She led her wife into their huge walk-in closet.

Casey’s half of the closet was on the left, and contained all manner of expensive and stylish clothing in every color of the rainbow, though purple there was a bit more prominent than any other color. There was also over three hundred pairs of shoes, mainly sandals and heels.

Alex’s half of the closet by contrast held almost entirely pristine white clothing, primarily dresses of every style imaginable, but also including shirts, blouses, pants, shorts, jackets, skirts, yoga pants and many others. At the back of Alex’s clothing collection were four dresses of other colors; a red, a green, a purple and a black. In an even bigger contrast to her wife, there were exactly five pairs of shoes; white flip-flops, white athletic shoes, a pair of white strappy stiletto sandals, white ankle boots, and a pair of red pumps that Casey had never seen her wear.

Casey quickly pulled on a pair of jeans and a white “Team Alexandria” T-shirt from The Spiral’s gift shop. She stepped into a pair of thick white flip-flops and was ready to go.

Alex selected a simple short sleeveless white dress which she quickly slipped on, and she too was ready.

They went downstairs and found their house-slave Zoe busy vacuuming while naked. Leaving her to her chores, Casey and Alex went out the front door; Janessa emerged from a hallway and followed her Mistresses outside, still clad in the black bodysuit she’d been wearing during the group meditation.

When they stepped outside, the married couple saw Sibyl Mariah across the street in her front yard playing with her two German Shepherds, Hypnos and Hecate; the hypnotist-witch was throwing a ball for the two beautiful animals to chase.

Sitting on Mariah’s porch swing was her boyfriend Nathan and her girlfriend Susan, who was also Alex’s mother.

Both Mariah and Susan waved at Casey and Alex.

“Hey Sweet Cheeks, nice titties,”Casey said as she and her wife walked over to Mariah.

Mariah laughed, then bent and kissed Casey on the cheek, then stood on her tip-toes to do the same to Alex. She was wearing a long green and gold striped skirt and a large amount of gaudy jewelry—and nothing else. Her fantastic large tits were bare, as were her feet. Her hair was tied up in a gold scarf.

“Thank you Tiny Tough. You two look relaxed,” she said.

“We are feeling pretty good, aren’t we, Case?” Alex asked cheerfully.

She bent to scratch Hecate’s head, while Casey patted Hypnos.

Janessa took up position nearby on the sidewalk, her eyes continually scanning the neighborhood for any sign of trouble.

“I feel fucking fantastic. Hi Nathan, Mom,” Casey said, nodding at the occupants of the porch swing.

Nathan smiled and nodded

“Hello Casey, Alexandria. You both look lovely,” Susan replied.

She was wearing a fortune-teller outfit similar to what Mariah often wore, though her tits were covered by a colorful blue and yellow silk blouse that matched the long skirt she wore. Her hair was in a fancy braid, and she had on jewelry similar to Mariah’s, though not nearly as much.

Nathan was dressed casually in jeans and a shirt with the logo of his favorite NFL team, the Seahawks, and he had a bottle of beer in his hand.

“You look good in that outfit, mom,” Alex said, walking over to hug Susan.

“Thank you; I really like it! Mariah is trying to teach me some spells,” Susan said happily as she rose to embrace her daughter.

“That is wonderful! Mariah is a wonderful teacher, and she looks after all of us. Doesn’t she Nathan?” Alex asked, smiling at the handsome detective.

Nathan nodded.

“Absolutely. She is one amazing woman; all of you are. And I have to say, your mother is too; she has been through a lot and has handled it well,” he said, looking at Susan with admiration.

Susan blushed.

Her mother had recently entered into a polyamorous relationship with Mariah and Nathan, and much to Alex’s surprise Susan had adapted to the situation very quickly.

Likewise, Nathan seemed to be quite happy with the development; though she was a decade older than him, Susan and Nathan got along very well and genuinely enjoyed one another’s company. Both of them had accepted that the world of the hypnodommes was very different from that of Normals, and they both cared deeply for Mariah.

“Yes she has. I am glad you are happy, all of you,” Alex said sincerely.

Glancing over, she smiled at the sight of her beloved wife throwing a ball for Hypnos to chase across the yard; Susan followed her daughter’s gaze and smiled as well.

“I am very happy for you, Alexandria. And I am proud of you,” Susan replied kindly.

“Thank you mom,” Alex said.

She and her mother hugged again.

“Are we interrupting?” came Peggy’s voice.

Alex and Susan turned to see Peggy and Bella approaching, with Carmen Hightower in tow.

“Not at all, Domina Peggy, Mistress Bella. How are you?” Susan asked cheerfully.

Peggy, Bella, Susan and Nathan quickly exchanged pleasantries, and Peggy introduced Carmen; the Latina woman was no longer hypnotized, although Peggy had of course left a trigger phrase in her mind that would instantly put her back into a trance.

“I hate to be rude, but I need to speak with The Five as a group,” Peggy said.

Susan nodded, as did Nathan.

“Of course,” Susan said.

“Just let us know if you need us for anything,” Nathan added.

Peggy, Bella and Alex went over to join Casey and Mariah; Carmen remained near the porch and began to chat with Nathan and Susan.

“What’s up guys? You have your “something is up” faces on,” Casey said to Bella and Peggy.

The diminutive brunette casually picked up a tennis ball with her mind and sent it telekinetically zipping across the yard for Hypnos and Hecate to race after.

Peggy and Bella both chuckled.

“Actually we were wondering if you guys were busy; we have an opportunity for a little fun,” Bella replied.

“I’m in, I am always up for you kind of fun,” Casey replied with a shrug.

Mariah smiled.

“I see you finally met Carmen,” she said.

“We did. Her husband is suing me, some bullshit that isn’t important. We went over to hypnotize he and his wife and get it settled, but he wasn’t home. We questioned Carmen very thoroughly though, and it turns out her husband is a bigger dirtbag than we thought. We have offered to help her be rid of him,” Peggy said.

“That should be easy enough, just hypnotize him when he gets home,” Alex reasoned.

“It would be, but it turns out Thomas Hightower is involved in some things we don’t want connected to our neighborhood or Boise for that matter. Plus, he is a total dick to his wife; he brought her here from Columbia after meeting her on a business trip. He convinced her to marry him with the promise of bringing her mother here as well, but he keeps putting it off; Carmen doesn’t think he will ever do it. He doesn’t let her have access to money or a car. He treats her like shit, but she’s trapped; also, Thomas is in business with her uncle,” Bella explained.

“So? We can hypnotize her uncle too,” Casey said nonchalantly.

She used her mentalism to again throw the tennis ball for the dogs.

“We absolutely can. The only problem is he only here for tonight, then he goes back to Columbia for three months. And he is a cocaine manufacturer. Thomas is helping him smuggle his product into Boise, using his import business; he is also going to help him distribute it. Ernesto is very dangerous. Bella and I are going to take them out. This wouldn’t be official Fascinating Five business, but we want you with us,” Peggy said seriously.

Casey scowled, and Alex put a hand on her arm.

Tiny Tough took a very dim view of drug dealers; her sister had died of a drug overdose when she was a teenager.

“Oh I am definitely in,” Casey said quietly.

“Me too,” Alex said immediately.

She would always support her wife, and her grandmother despised drug dealers.

“Of course I am with you. What about Carmen?” Mariah asked.

“She is all for it; she has given us all the information she had about Thomas and her Uncle Ernesto’s meeting place and operation in town. She’s a strong woman, and very smart. She is a masseuse and personal trainer; we figured she would make a great neighbor after her husband is out of the picture,” Peggy said.

“How did she react to the hypnosis stuff?” Alex asked.

Bella chuckled.

“Peggy was pretty…convincing that we are okay people,” she said.

The others grinned.

“So is she a slave?” Casey asked.

Peggy shook her head.

“No, she will be an ally. I just encouraged her to accept our unique talents and be supportive,” she replied with a slightly smug smile.

“A masseuse will be lovely to have around,” Alex commented.

“I agree, especially at my age after I work out,” Bella agreed.

“So it’s settled; let’s go kick some ass,” Casey said eagerly.

“This is going to be very dangerous; more guns than we usually deal with. Very real possibility of people getting hurt; we will probably be responsible for some deaths,” Peggy said seriously.

“We understand,” Casey said, equally serious.

The others nodded.

“Get ready and meet at my house in thirty minutes,” Peggy said.

A short time later the Fascinating Five convened at Peggy’s house, dressed for battle. Bella Beguile was in her full blue and silver super-villainess costume, including mask, long gloves and knee-high boots.

Peggy had chosen to become Sirena Shimmer for the mission, dressed in her purple and green costume, similar to Bella’s with a sparking purple mask covering the upper half of her face. Unlike Bella, she was barefoot and wearing the stunning padparadscha sapphire toe ring Charissa had given her; she did have a pair of simple green ballet flats attached to her belt. Alex was wearing a tight white bodysuit, similar to the black ones Lavea often wore; her long blonde hair was in a tight braid wrapped around her head, and she too was barefoot. Her huge red diamond engagement ring sparkled on her left hand.

Casey was dressed as if going to a glamorous party; the diminutive brunette had taken her hair out of the braids and brushed it, leaving it in stylish layers. Her makeup was flawless, and she wore large diamond drop earrings. Around her neck was her favorite huge diamond solitaire pendant, and she had on her magnificent Alexandrite engagement ring. She wore a long dark-purple evening gown with thin straps and a thigh-high slit on one side; her footwear was even more impractical than her dress, consisting of five-inch silver stiletto sandals with a one-inch platform. Her cold-iron and fire opal anti-magic toe rings glittered on her middle toes. Mariah, being the least physical of the group in terms of fighting, was dressed in her bohemian fortune-teller style, wearing a long red and yellow striped skirt and a tight, cropped long-sleeved yellow blouse that showed off her magnificent abs and a huge glittering yellow sapphire navel piercing; the sexy blouse could barely contain her large breasts, her nipples clearly visible through the sheer fabric. She had put her hair into two tight braids, and was wearing less jewelry than usual though she still had on several rings, anklets and toe rings. Flat brown leather sandals that laced halfway up her calves completed her outfit.

Peggy and Bella shared all of the information that they had gotten from Carmen; Thomas and Ernesto were meeting in a large complex that Thomas owned in an industrial park near the Boise River. It served the headquarters for all his business, and was located in nearby Garden City, a small community that was adjacent to Boise city proper. Peggy had set Lavea to researching Thomas Hightower and his business, and she had the tall brunette slave project her findings from her laptop onto the huge flat-screen on the wall.

“Thomas has offices, warehouses and numerous smaller buildings on his property; he runs most of his business, legal and otherwise, out of this location. He has other holdings around the northwest, but he is based here,” Lavea said, showing the group an overhead view of the property.

While she shared the information she had gleaned with the group, three tall extremely beautiful, fit and sexy naked women served the hypnotists water and then stood by should they require anything; the women were known simply as “Blonde”, “Brunette” and “Redhead”, their names corresponding to their long, thick hair. Each one had magnificent tits, and their pubic hair was completely shaved. They had been claimed by Peggy after she had defeated Master Sebastian in a high-stakes duel; they were no longer capable of independent thought, and were now part of the Fascinating Five’s shared stable of menial slaves.

“There could be a lot of people there,” Mariah remarked.

“Carmen says Ernesto brings about twenty with him, and Thomas has an armed security team on the site because they store “product” there. There will be a lot of guns carried by dangerous people,” Bella replied.

Casey yawned.

“They aren’t ready for us,” she said confidently.

The others smiled at her bravado; despite the obvious danger of what they were about to do, they were eager and ready to use their powers as a group.

“Bella is right; this is going to be fucking dangerous. It is also reckless and unnecessary. But I want Thomas not just out of our neighborhood but out of Boise. I want all of you with me, but I want to say again this an optional one, ladies. We may get bloody,” Peggy reiterated.

Casey snorted as if Peggy’s statement was ridiculous.

“No, it isn’t. The Fascinating Five sticks together; that is our strength,” Alex added solemnly.

“I agree with Alex. We understand the risk.,” Mariah said with a smile.

Bella simply nodded, a look of determination on her face.

Peggy smiled and nodded her appreciation.

“Thank you so much, ladies. You are all incredible. I love all of you. Now shall we make a plan?” she asked.

The Fascinating Five proceeded to discuss how they would attack Thomas Hightower’s property, with input from Shaw and Lavea.

When they were satisfied, Alex looked at her wife.

“It wouldn’t hurt to pray,” the statuesque blonde said.

She took Casey’s hand, and then Peggy’s; Peggy did the same with Mariah who grasped Bella’s hand, and the group formed a small circle.

“Mariah, if you would,” Peggy said.

Each of the five women closed their eyes and bowed their heads.

“Goddess Hypnothea, please bless us and grant us the strength we need for what we are about to do. We use the power of hypnotism in Your name against our enemies, and thank you for everything you have granted us,” Mariah said quietly.

“Thank you,” Peggy said after opening her eyes.

“Let’s go fuck some people up,” Casey said eagerly.

“Says the woman in the evening gown,” Bella teased.

“Hey, I look good doing what I do!” Casey retorted.

“That you do,” Bella agreed.

“So does Bella,” Alex said with a wink.

“Fair enough,” Casey replied, slapping her wife’s ass on the way out the door.

Alex yelped and laughed; the others did as well as they headed for Peggy’s huge detached garage.

Shaw, Lavea, Sean and Janessa would be accompanying them, along with two of Shaw’s mercenaries, a man named Walker and a woman named Ramirez. Nathan would be standing by to direct the police response when The Five had finished their business.

The group piled into a pair of large vans, driven by Walker and Ramirez.

The Fascinating Five left The Cliffs and headed toward their latest confrontation.