The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All Together Now

by Pan

Chapter 3:

“Thanks so much for having us around, Anita.”

“Not at all, not at all! It’s my pleasure.”

“Should we…should we alternate?”

“Fuck that.”

“Jane! Language.”

“Megan, honey, two things. Firstly, these two have heard me swear before. Secondly, after what we’re going to do tonight…after what we’re going to do four times a week for the rest of the month, I’m they can cope with a swear word.”

“Yes, but…—“

“And thirdly…—“

“I thought you said it was only two things.”

“I’m bisexual, my love. You know how fickle we can be. Thirdly, I am not interested in cleaning up for guests twice a week. Are you?”

“…yes, okay. Point made. Do you mind if we just use your place every time, Anita?”

“I’d love that.”

“So, is everyone ready?”

“That keen, Jake?”

“Oh god, no! No, I meant coffee.”

“I know. I’m just teasing. None for me, thanks.”

“Me neither.”

“Thanks, my love, but I’m good as well.”

“Oh. Well. Uh, in that case…is everyone…ready?”

“This time do you mean…”

“Yeah. Yeah.”

“Okay.”

“Jane, stop giggling.”

“Oh come on, Anita. It’s a funny situation.”

“Is it?”

“We’re about to traipse into your living room, sit on couches with our partners, cover ourselves with blankets, and awkwardly rub genitals for a few minutes.”

“Ha!”

“Jake!”

“She’s right, hon. It is pretty funny.”

“Well, I’m as ready as I’ll ever be!”

“Lead the way, Megan.”

“Do you…do you have a preference?”

“I’ll take the green couch.”

“Maybe we should arrange them so that they’re, y’know. Facing away from each other.”

“Yeah, that’s a good idea. Do you want…—“

“No, Jake. I know that we’re only women, but Megan and I are capable of moving a couch.”

“Okay, okay. No need to burn your bras.”

“I’m not wearing a bra.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“What?”

“Nothing, honey. That just seemed to…come out of nowhere.”

“It’s just you and the girls. It’s not like I’m going live on TV and confessing it.”

“I, for one, could stand to hear more about this lack of bra situation.”

“Jane!”

“What?”

“Inappropriate!”

“Megan, my love, I’m going to remind you for a second time—once we have moved these couches, we are going to sit a few feet away from each other while I caress your genitals, and Jake caresses his wife’s. I don’t see the harm in talking about Anita’s soon-to-be-fondled tits.”

“I just thought it would be easier.”

“And right you are, Anita. Right you are.”

“Honey, how much have you had to drink?”

“I just had one glass. I thought it would…take the edge off a little.”

“Megan, take a note. After one glass, Anita is happy to talk about her tits.”

“Ha ha ha. Come on, everyone, let’s get this over with.”

“Honestly, Jake, I didn’t think you’d be the one to stop the three-woman tit conversation.”

“Reluctant though I am, I don’t want to stretch this out any more than we have to. Everyone ready?”

“Ready.”

“Let’s…let’s get fondling.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“Everything okay over there?”

“Yes, Anita. My hand, you’ll be glad to know, is firmly nestled between Megan’s legs.”

“Jane!”

“Sorry, love, but it’s true. How are things over there?”

“Good, good. Jake’s on top of me, and…um…”

“Yeah, we probably don’t need to talk while we do this.”

“Thank you, Jake.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“When do we know that it’s been long enough?”

“Probably not the first time you’ve heard that, hey Jake?”

“Ha ha ha. Anita’s right though; we can probably stop.”

“Well done, everyone.”

“One down. Fifteen to go?”

“That’s right.”

“Well, let’s hope they’re all this awkward.”

“Trust me, Megan, they definitely will be.”

* * *

“I can’t believe you,” Megan grumbled as they drove home.

Jane rolled her eyes.

“Honey, no matter what we do, it’s going to be awkward. That’s the point. That’s exactly what the old perv wants.”

“Yes, but you didn’t have to…—“

“What? Joke around?”

“Yeah.”

Jane smiled, and her hand reached out and rested on Megan’s thigh.

“Come on, honey. At least I didn’t get drunk and start talking about my tits.”

Megan was forced to laugh.

“Yeah, that was…I’ve never seen Anita acting like that.”

“It’s a weird situation. I’m not surprised that someone has cracked.”

“Still. I’d rather you didn’t…—“

Jane interrupted with a smile.

“Is it possible,” she said slowly, keeping her voice calm. “That your frustration is stemming from…y’know. Your frustration?”

Megan sighed.

“Yeah,” she said, after a reluctant pause. “Yeah.”

“Jesus Christ, woman. It’s only been two days!”

“I know,” Megan said, reaching out and touching Jane’s thigh. “Two days too long…”

That night, Megan had just finished tucking herself into bed, when she was surprised by a knock at the door.

“Hey,” Jane said, poking her head around the corner. “I brought you something.”

Megan managed to catch the small vibrator before it hit the bed.

“Oh?”

“Yeah,” Jane said, opening the door to reveal the blue lingerie she was wearing. “I know we can’t, y’know…but that doesn’t mean we can’t fool around.”

“Oh?”

“The contract was very clear,” the scantily-clad woman purred, slinking into the room and sitting on the end of the bed. “Sexual contact. If I’m sitting all the way over here, and you’re all the way over there…that’s not contact. That’s just two lesbians touching themselves.”

A smile slowly spread across Megan’s face.

“Oh…”

“And maybe while we do,” Jane continued, “I’ll happen to talk to you about some fantasies I’ve had over the years. Nothing wrong with that, is there?”

“Of course not,” Megan said, slipping the vibrator between her lips to moisten it. “That’s just polite conversation.”

“Exactly,” Jane smiled. “Now, did I ever tell you the one about the extremely sensible young woman, and the bisexual slut who kept getting her into trouble?”

“No,” Megan purred. “But I’m dying to hear how it goes…”

* * *

Lord Mason DeGraves, to Anita’s eyes, seemed to be a man who was extremely hard to shock. And yet, for the second time since she’d met him, the old man looked completely taken aback.

“You mean to tell me…”

“That’s right,” she said, averting her eyes and staring at the floor. “The night before we signed the contract…my husband and I had sex.”

Anita looked up in alarm at the strange noise. It took her a few moments to realize what it was.

The old man was…laughing.

“You’re telling me,” he cackled, “you’re just…you’re just coming here and confessing?”

“Yes,” she said again, tilting her head to the side in confusion. “I feel terrible. We should never have lied to you; it’s been eating me up inside.”

For the next few minutes, Lord DeGraves wheezed and spluttered with amusement, as Anita watched. Finally, when he was done, he took a deep breath and sat back in his chair.

“Well,” he said, the delighted, wicked grin never leaving his face. “This is a new one.”

“What is?”

“I’ve never had someone actually confess before. That’s…”

He paused at the look of confusion on her face.

“Never mind. Young lady, I appreciate you coming in and telling me. That was a bold move.”

“It doesn’t invalidate the contract, does it?”

“No, no,” Lord DeGraves said, waving her concerns away. “No, you’ll still get your money. Provided everyone abides by the rules, of course.”

“Of course,” Anita replied. “No sex without being in the same room as everyone until the end of the month.”

A knowing gleam entered the old man’s eye, and he pressed a button on his desk.

“Actually,” he said, his voice suddenly as soft as silk. “Technically, that’s not what the contract says…”

“Oh?”

Bethany entered, wearing a French Maid outfit, and pushing a trolley. On it, Anita could see a pot of tea and a copy of the contract.

“Tea?”

“No, thank you.”

“You’ve been so good,” Mason leered. “Maybe…”

Again, he cut himself off.

“No tea, Bethany,” he said. Picking up the contract, he handed it to Anita.

“Read clause three.”

“Um…”

“I promise,” he said gently, “you’ve done nothing wrong.”

Anita cleared her throat.

“Clause three,” she read. “A. The undersigned shall not partake in physical sexual contact of any kind with their partner without all four signatories being present. B. The undersigned shall not partake in physical sexual contact of any kind with anyone who is not a signatory or a witness. C…”

“That’s enough,” the old man interrupted.

“I don’t understand,” Anita said. “It says that we can’t have sex without all four of us being present.”

“No,” Mason leered. “It says that you can’t have sex with your partner without everyone being there.”

It took a few seconds for Anita to understand what the billionaire was saying. Her eyes widened, and she re-read clause three of the contract twice more.

“So you’re saying…”

The old man remained silent.

“I can only have sex with Jake while Megan and Jane are there, but if I wanted to have sex with them…”

“Or the witnesses,” Lord DeGraves cackled, and Anita flipped the page.

There were two witnesses to the contract—Lord Mason DeGraves, and Bethany.

Oh.

Anita didn’t say a word for several minutes, processing the new information. The only sounds in the room were Lord Mason’s heavy breathing, and the ruffling of Bethany’s French Maid outfit as she crossed and uncrossed her legs.

Finally, the old man broke the silence.

“Well,” he said, standing up with a satisfied grunt. “Can’t dilly-dally around here all day. Men to see, dogs to discuss. Bethany, I trust you can…take care of Anita?”

When Anita looked up, DeGraves was gone.

* * *

“Come in, come in!”

“Anita! You’re in a…good mood.”

“Don’t worry, I’m not drunk. Sorry about last time, by the way.”

“No, no. It’s fine. Whatever we can do to get through this, right?”

“Jake’s just taking the roast out of the oven, so…—”

“Actually…”

“What?”

“We ate before we came.”

“Oh! Oh. I thought this was going to be…”

“It was going to be, but we realized that…well, four times a week. If we make an evening out of it every time, we’re never going to get anything else done.”

“Okay! Sure. That makes sense. Do you want us to put it in tupperware?”

“No, no. Keep it for yourselves.”

“Got it. No problem. So…let’s go straight to the lounge-room, shall we?”

“Thanks, Anita. We should have warned you.”

“It’s absolutely fine. I promise.”

“Didn’t put the furniture back?”

“Well, no. It’s like you said—four times a week! Who wants to do that work every time?”

“So…shall we…”

“Jake! They’re here!”

“Hey girls! Dinner is almost…—“

“They already ate, honey.”

“Oh! Okay, no problem. Would they like…—“

“Keep them.”

“Ah. Well, seems that we’ll have leftovers tomorrow.”

“Thanks for understanding, Jakey.”

“No worries, ‘Janey’.”

“Please don’t call me that.”

“I won’t if you don’t.”

“Come on guys, this is already uncomfortable enough. Let’s keep it pleasant.”

“Sorry, Jake.”

“No prob—…”

“…y.”

“Ha ha ha.”

“Sorry. I’ve just been, y’know. A little on edge.”

“Just remember: a hundred thousand dollars. Each.”

“Believe me, darling, I think about it every day.”

“Same couches as last time?”

“Perfect.”

“How has your week been?”

“Good, good.”

“You guys…struggling with it at all?”

“Jane!”

“Just asking.”

“Not going to lie, it’s been tough.”

“Anita, have you been struggling?”

“Hmmm?”

“With the…arrangement. Been having a tough time?”

“Oh, no.”

“No?”

“Hmm?”

“You’re not having any problem with it at all?”

“Jake, honey, don’t sound so upset. It’s just…it’s different for women.”

“Not for us, it hasn’t been.”

“Well, maybe you’re right. Maybe I’ve been having a lot of trouble with it.”

“Anita, are you okay?”

“I’m wonderful, thank you. Is everyone ready to begin?”

“Yes.”

“Whenever you’re ready.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“What’s that?”

“Uh, nothing. I was just talking to Anita.”

“What about?”

“Jane!”

“Megan, my hand is buried in your snatch, and I’m pretty sure that Jake is rubbing his junk against his wife’s junk. Is it really crossing the line to make conversation while we do this?”

“Yes!”

“Yeah.”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Thank you, Anita! What were you guys talking about?”

“I was telling Anita how much I…miss touching her.”

“No you weren’t, Jake. You were asking why I shaved.”

“…”

“…”

“Okay, sorry. You two were right. Let’s not chatter while we do they, hey?”

Thank you, Jane.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“Okay, that’s long enough. See you guys tomorrow?”

“Yuuuuup.”

“Yeah.”

“See you then!”