The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All Together Now

by Pan

Chapter 2:

As Bethany bent over to serve Lord DeGraves his tea, Jake tried as hard as he could not to look at her plump red exposed nipples. In turn, Anita watched him carefully not looking, and Lord DeGraves watched the both of them.

“So, none of you made love last night?”

“No sir,” Megan replied immediately, and Anita nodded in agreement.

“Hmmm...” was the old man’s only reply, and as he sniffed the air, Anita found herself tensing. He couldn’t smell sex, could he? No, that wasn’t possible—her and Jake had enjoyed a long shower together that morning, cleaning off the evidence, and making use of their last opportunity to enjoy each other’s bodies for the next month.

Jake swallowed nervously, and Bethany turned around and threw him a wink. Had her boobs grown since they’d been there the day before? Surely that wasn’t possible.

He tried not to think about it. He tried not to think about anything, just in case Lord DeGraves could somehow read it on his face.

Megan and Jane had switched positions since the previous day, with Jane now on Megan’s lap. Lord DeGrave’s attention moved to theirs, but they met his gaze with beaming smiles as they sipped their teas, and he was soon forced to grin back at them, exposing his yellow, slightly pointed teeth.

“Very well,” he said. “Today’s the 17th of May—I’ve dated the contract accordingly. We’ll meet back here on the 17th of June, and if you’ve followed the terms of the agreement to the letter, you’ll walk out of here with the money.”

A look of confusion came across Anita’s face, and as Lord DeGraves stood up to dismiss them, she spoke up.

“Aren’t you going to give us tracking devices, or install cameras or something like that?”

“No,” the old man responded shortly, his attention back on his buxom French maid.

“Then how will you know if we’ve followed the terms of the contract?”

“Oh,” Lord Mason DeGraves said, and in that moment the lecherous old man was suddenly very frightening, “I’ll know.”

As soon as they were out of the manor, Jane’s organizational skills came to the fore.

“Right,” she said, “Four nights a week. Now, thanks to Jake’s brilliant plan, it won’t take long. We normally have dinner together on a Tuesday anyway, so we can easily make that one of the nights...—”

“Oh, shoot,” Anita said. “I’ve left my phone in the manor.”

“Do you want me to come with you?” Jake asked, but his wife shook her head.

“No no, you take care of this. My diary’s on your phone as well—it won’t take two seconds.”

“Okay,” Jake reluctantly agreed, and turned back to the conversation.

“Now, does it have to be a night?” Megan asked. “Because Jane and me are free on Saturday mornings...”

* * *

As Anita approached the large doors of the manor, they swung open before she could even reach the knob.

“Hello?” she called out, but the only response was the echo of her own voice. She quickly managed to navigate back to Mason’s office, but just as she was about to knock, a sound coming from the other side of the office door made her pause.

A flush rose to her cheeks as she realized what it was, but just as she’d convinced herself to come back tomorrow, the old man’s wheezing voice rang out.

“Come in!”

Anita froze.

“I, uh…”

“What is it?”

“It sounds like you’re busy! I’ll come back later!”

“Oh, for heaven’s sake…”

There was the sound of a slight scuffling, and again Lord DeGraves called out to her.

“I’m decent. Come in, you silly girl.”

Still bright red, Anita pushed the door open to find Lord DeGraves wearing a dress shirt and an unbuttoned pair of pants, while Bethany lay across the old man’s desk completely naked.

“Oh!” Anita cried, and Lord DeGraves rolled his eyes.

“You’ll be seeing a lot more than that in the next few months, trust me.”

“I just…my phone…”

“Bethany, be a dear and roll over?”

The naked girl obeyed her master with a smile, and Anita stepped forward, trying as hard as she could not to look at the girl’s ample assets.

“Pardon the smell,” Lord DeGraves said with a leer, and suddenly the smell was all that Anita could notice. “Yes…it’s a distinctive one, isn’t it? The smell of sex. No matter how hard you try, it’s impossible to mask.”

Anita picked up her (now slightly sticky) phone, and when she turned to go, found Lord DeGraves blocking her path. One of his bony arms reached out and grabbed her face.

“You do know what I’m talking about, don’t you?”

“Lord DeGraves, sir…please, I didn’t…”

“The sweet, sweaty, salty smell of sex. It’s pungent—like those flowers that give off the scent of rotting meat to attract flies. But they don’t smell exactly like rotting meat, do they? They just have the feel of it, the general tone, but it’s never quite right. The smell of sex is like that—it’s distinctive. They tried to bottle it for a while, make a deodorant that smelled like sex. But you can’t do it—it’s natural, and you can’t replicate it in a lab.”

Anita was staring into the old man’s eyes as he raved, flecks of spittle flying off his tongue. His mouth was moving, but his eyes were perfectly still.

He sniffed, and she watched with horror as his nostrils flared slightly. She could practically feel the particles that Jake had left behind that morning escaping her, leaving her through her pores, through her orifices, being drawn to Lord DeGraves’ powerful nose, telling him exactly what she’d done, exactly how she’d lied to him…

“That’s the thing about sex,” he continued, the blood vessels in his eye throbbing almost audibly. “It’s not like anything else. No matter what you do, you can never get what sex gives you…it’s a rare treat like that. A gift. It’s one-of-a-kind, and it should be treasured…”

He dropped his arm, and suddenly the room (which had seemed so small to Anita just a moment ago) opened up again, and she felt like she could breathe.

“And that’s why I’m going to have to ask you to leave. Sex is a rare treat, and Bethany is incredible at it. Unless you’d like to stay and join us, of course…”

“Thank you,” Anita said, her smile completely unconvincing. “But I should…”

“Ah yes. I’m sure they’re wondering where you’ve been.”

When Anita returned to the others, she was surprised to find that DeGraves was right.

“I went in and came straight back,” she explained, confused by their concern. Her husband exchanged a worried look with their friends.

“You’ve been almost forty minutes, sweetness.”

Anita’s brow furrowed. She’d gotten slightly lost on the way out—the sounds of Bethany’s moans had filled the halls, and Anita had momentarily been distracted by them, trying to work out if Bethany was incredible at faking, or if she really had a thing for old, rich men.

“That can’t be right…” Anita replied, confused. Her brain felt foggy, and the sound of Bethany’s pleasure was still ringing in her ears.

“Don’t worry about it,” Jane said, seeing her distress, and quickly explained the schedule they’d planned. “So, I guess I’ll see you at ours tomorrow night, for our first orgy!”

Jake and Megan laughed, but Anita just frowned, distracted by what she’d just seen, smelled…and heard.

* * *

“What do you think happened in there?”

“You know Anita,” Megan replied. “She’s gotten lost at the food court before. I’m sure she just…”

Megan glanced over at Jane, and lost her train of thought. Even after all their years together, she still found herself getting distracted by her girlfriend’s form. She was exactly Megan’s type—a little short, a little chubby, with a dazzling smile and eyes she could lose hours in.

And that wasn’t the only part of Jane that she could lose hours in.

She knew the next month was going to be hard. She was used to pinning Jane down as soon as she got home, watching her lover’s face blush as she slowly unbuttoned her clothes, watching her mouth fall open as Megan’s tongue began exploring her body…

Jane smiled as she continued driving the two of them home. Megan’s intense gaze was something she was used to, but never tired of. She was sure that it was going to be a challenge to refrain from letting her girlfriend take her for the next month, but she was equally sure that they were up to it. Jane had spent two months in Europe a few years ago, and they’d worked out alternative methods of keeping the other satiated.

Physical intimacy was nice, of course, but it was far from the only option.

“Mmm?”

“What?”

“I’m sure she just what?”

Megan smiled.

“I have absolutely no idea.”

“Do you think they’ll crack?”

Megan forced her eyes away from the slight flush on Jane’s neck, and looked at the road

“I’m sure they’ll be fine. Well, I’m sure Anita will.”

“And Jake?”

Megan rolled her eyes.

“He’s a man.”

Jane pursed her lips.

“Don’t be like that. You like Jake.”

“Of course I do. Doesn’t mean I don’t know what he is. If he loses us that money…”

“He won’t,” Jane replied confidently. “I mean, come on. It’s just one month.”

* * *

That night, Anita lay awake in the spare bed, staring at the ceiling. She and Jake had agreed to sleep in different rooms, just to avoid any risk of temptation. On one hand, it felt a bit ridiculous—Lord Mason had no way of keeping track of where and when any of them had sex…but on the other hand, four hundred thousand dollars was a lot of money, and it was only a month. Thirty days.

It was only thirty days.

Anita didn’t normally masturbate—her sex life with Jake was robust and healthy, and kept her completely satisfied. But before they’d met half a decade ago, Anita had been a virgin, and extremely familiar with pleasuring herself.

As she moved one hand back and forth over the light fuzz between her legs, her other hand reached up and clasped her throat. Being choked was a fetish that she’d never been able to bring herself to share with Jake, but just holding her neck as she played with herself was enough to increase her heart rate and get her juices flowing.

Soon, her folds were ready to part, and she slipped a finger between them. She shut her eyes, and thought of her beautiful husband Jake—she imagined him pinning her to the bed, his strong, dominant body above her, controlling her, owning her, taking her…

But to her annoyance, her mind kept flitting back to what she’d seen in Lord Mason’s office that morning. Anita had never been interested in women in the slightest—when Megan had come out to her in high school, she’d briefly questioned her own sexuality, but her attraction to men was too strong for her to seriously consider any alternatives.

At that moment, however, she found it difficult to get the image of Bethany’s naked body out of her head. She’d looked so full-figured, so womanly—she was everything the female form should be. Huge, full breasts, curves that most women would kill for. Anita hadn’t been able to avoid seeing everything as she lay on the desk, fully exposed.

It took a few minutes for Anita to realize that she was stroking her wetness while thinking about another woman’s body. She shook her head to clear the images, tightened her grip on her own neck slightly (though not enough to cut off her air supply or leave any marks) and brought her attention back to her husband.

Yes, Jake. He was probably in the other room right now, stroking that long, handsome cock of his, thinking about her. Thinking about how good it felt when she kissed him, when she jerked him off. Thinking about how good it felt when she went down on him, sucked his cock…not like one would go down on a woman. No, that was a totally different procedure.

With a woman like Bethany, who was shaved, it would probably be easier. Jake had never said anything, of course, but when he went down on her (which he did frequently and enthusiastically) he regularly had to stop and remove hairs from his mouth. No, if Anita were to go down on Bethany, there would be no need for that. She could insert two fingers into that beautiful wet cunt, and slowly lick up and down her pussy lips, until her clit came out of its shell and demanded some attention…

Again, Anita had been stroking her clit for several minutes before she realized that she was thinking about Bethany again.

Damn it, she thought. Okay, focus.

Fucking. Though they both loved going down on each other, that was what she and Jake did best. They were just always so in rhythm—she’d frequently joked that it was like his cock was custom-built for her opening.

Getting a cock custom-built was certainly possible. One night, after a few too many glasses of wine, Megan had confessed to her that, though she was as gay as they came, she’d always loved being pounded with a strap-on. Jane was bisexual, and one of her boyfriends had actually given her a custom-made dildo of his cock for a birthday present one year. She’d added it to their repertoire of strap-ons, and even Megan had agreed that it was a pretty magnificent cock.

If she had a strap-on made of Jake’s cock, surely it wouldn’t be cheating if another woman fucked her with that. After all, it would be him inside of her (in a manner of speaking), even if it was Bethany wearing it, pulling her hair and fucking her with Jake’s cock. Long, hard strokes, spanking her, choking her…

Anita had almost reached orgasm when she realized that she’d done it again. Every time she tried to get off, she was thinking about Bethany. As if it wasn’t enough that she couldn’t fuck her husband, apparently now she couldn’t even think about him as she came…

With a sigh, she pulled her hand out of her panties and rolled onto her side. Maybe a good night’s sleep would be enough to wipe the images of Bethany’s curvy, sweaty, naked body from her mind. She could try again in the morning…with the shower head.

With a smile, Anita fell asleep, her mind filled with images of showering with Bethany and demonstrating for her exactly what the shower head could do…