The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidentally Kinky

Chapter 9

“Look at the adorable puppy!” said a blonde woman, one of four people standing in front of Sarah’s cage.

“I don’t recognize the breed,” said a dark-haired bearded man, sounding sardonic.

“I think it’s some kind of setter,” said another man, whose hair and beard were going gray.

“You two are idiots,” said the fourth person, a brunette woman who was also starting to show streaks of gray in her hair. She and the blonde were carefully reading the instructions next to the tablet that was fastened on a pedestal in front of the cage, while the two men seemed content to study Sarah.

“Oh my god, they’ve got her coochie online!” exclaimed the blonde, whose attention focused on Sarah’s crotch and the small antenna that was visible, poking up from her cleft. Sarah’s legs flexed, desiring to cut off the view of her intimate places, but the bars of the cage and her ankle cuffs prevented any such efforts to protect her modesty, if she actually still had any.

The two men seemed more intrigued by the display and began reading, while the older woman reached out with her finger to adjust one of the controls on the tablet. The gentle buzzing of the toy inside Sarah became much stronger and louder, and she fairly vibrated in sympathy, letting loose a growling howl of lust at the sudden increase of intensity. All four of her observers laughed at her reaction.

“Man, you couldn’t pay me enough to be in her shoes!” laughed the blonde, watching Sarah’s breasts bounce and wiggle as she moved.

“She’s not wearing any shoes,” the younger man supplied helpfully, smirking at Sarah’s face, who was doing her best to avoid eye contact with any of them.

The blonde rolled her eyes and said, “Ugh, fine, I wouldn’t want to be in her cringey paw-gloves, then!” Sarah’s fists clenched in reflexive shame at the reminder, and she made a feeble and pointless effort to draw her arms back through the holes they were cuffed to, succeeding only in rattling the chains.

“Are you sure?” teased the older woman as she continued fiddling with the controls absent-mindedly, making Sarah squirm. “I saw there was a banner for a ‘pet store’ over at the other end of the hall. We can probably get you kitted out.”

“Don’t give him any fucking ideas!” squealed the blonde, blushing, as the younger man nodded his head energetically in agreement.

“Let’s leave the puppy-girl to her toys, there’s lots of other stuff to see and do,” said the older man, starting to edge away from the display. The older woman smiled up at Sarah and moved to follow him.

“Yeah, I think we need to drag you away from this slut,” said the blonde woman, eying the younger man with a mix of amusement and annoyance on her face. She started walking toward the older couple, and her partner began to follow, but turned back and quickly shifted the vibrator into a higher power mode. He grinned up at Sarah and saluted, then dashed away.

Sarah whimpered and moaned increasingly loudly as the vibrator drove her steadily closer to another climax. She watched the crowd nervously, still embarrassed to think of having an audience for something that she would ordinarily have considered intensely private, even though she now knew that being watched would make her orgasm that much stronger. While a few people did happen to notice her display, however, none of them rushed over to get a closer look.

In some ways, the peak Sarah reached in her cage was the lowest moment of her life to that point. However humiliating it might have been to cum while a bunch of people eagerly watched, it was nothing to the utter degradation of being forced to climax publicly and being basically ignored. It made Sarah feel like less than an object. She was cumming wetly, dripping all over her seat, and she was being paid as much attention as any other part of the background.

Sarah’s disgrace only compounded itself, since the vibrator was continuing to run at a high intensity, setting her off repeatedly, and mostly with the same lack of notice from the crowd. Her howling orgasms brought occasional laughter and pointing, but no one seemed to care enough to investigate more closely. Sarah was soon reduced to barking and whining at anyone who approached her general vicinity, trying to catch their eyes, begging for help but only as a dog would. Most ignored her, and the few who met her gaze merely smirked or grinned at her predicament.

Madam Jeanette finally returned about an hour later, although Sarah was almost in a fugue state by that time. Her mistress was accompanied by several other men and women, and she was apparently raving to them about the new sub she’d found. Sarah-pup barked and whined whenever it seemed necessary, but her rational mind was no longer paying attention to such things. She was aware when the people started varying the speed and intensity of her vibrator again, and while her body responded, her mind was checked out. She barely noticed when her pussy rippled with another orgasm.

Madam Jeanette seemed to realize that something was amiss, however, and Sarah was soon being lowered and removed from the cage, and the vibrator was taken out. Sarah whined and whispered, “Thank you,” the first words she’d spoken in hours, as far as she could remember. She was too weak and shaky to walk, or even crawl, and found herself being carried back to the lounge area by her mistress and some man she didn’t know. They deposited her on one of the couches, where she promptly curled into a fetal position.

Sarah wanted to doze off, but Madam Jeanette was soon back with a bottle of water and a straw, insisting that she needed to rehydrate. Reluctantly, Sarah sipped on the cool drink, becoming more eager for it as she realized how thirsty she was. The container was soon empty, and she had drained half of a second one before she finally felt satiated.

Madam Jeanette stroked her sub’s hair and said, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have left you unsupervised for so long. I wasn’t thinking about the fact that there wasn’t an attendant there yet. I hope you’ll forgive me.”

Sarah licked her mistress’s hand to show the apology was accepted, then laid herself back down on the couch and curled up. Madam Jeanette patted her sub’s naked thigh and said, “Thank you. You can just rest here for now. I’ll check in again soon. If you’re feeling up to it, you can join me for my evening demonstration, but if you’re still tired, just stay here until we close up for the night and I’ll walk you home. Well, not home, but you know what I mean.”

Sarah nodded and smiled, yipping once in a quiet way, then closed her eyes and almost immediately fell asleep.