The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidentally Kinky

Chapter 8

After Sarah finished her humiliating meal, she found herself instinctively humping the leg of her mistress, grinding her pussy against the woman’s calf while she kissed and nuzzled around Madam Jeanette’s hips and crotch, making the more dominant woman laugh merrily.

“You must have been terribly repressed for a long time, if this is how you act the first time you give up control,” she teased, ruffling Sarah’s hair. The submissive girl whined, uncertain if she was agreeing or arguing, but definitely not prepared to stop rubbing herself against her mistress.

“As much fun as it is playing with you, Sarah-pup, I do have several responsibilities that need to be seen to,” said Madam Jeanette regretfully. “I don’t think it’ll be a good idea to have you crawling around at my heels all afternoon.”

Sarah whimpered and whined, making her best puppy dog eyes at her mistress, even as her hips began working faster. Madam Jeanette pouted back and said, “Don’t be like that, puppy! It’s just for a few hours!” She reached lower to tug on Sarah’s nipples and relented slightly, saying in a silly voice, “I guess you can go ahead and cum first, you goofy little bitch in heat!”

Sarah barked happily in acknowledgement and redoubled her efforts, smearing her juices all over her mistress’s leg. Madam Jeanette shifted around a bit and pulled her puppy’s head into her lap. Sarah inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of arousal that overwhelmed her, especially once her face was held tight by the warm thighs of her domme.

The partial restraint of her movement helped push Sarah over the edge, and she licked eagerly at the fabric that separated her from Madam Jeanette’s pussy as her own spasmed and dripped. She could get just the barest hint of the taste she craved, but far too soon for her liking, her mistress pushed her head away. She whimpered, but her domme stood up and grabbed her by the hair.

Gently but firmly forcing Sarah’s head toward the ground, Madam Jeanette said sternly, “Look at this mess you made!” Sarah saw a few dark spots on the carpet, and she was confident from the smell that they were stains of her passion. “Bad puppy, messing up the rug!” admonished her mistress, who then stuck her leg right up against Sarah’s face. “You’d best lick this clean, bitch!”

Sarah whimpered and blushed while she obediently ran her tongue up and down Madam Jeanette’s sex-smeared leg, mortified at just how much of her cream had been spread across her mistress’s flesh. Sarah didn’t normally get so wet during sex, but neither had she ever had so much sex in such a short span of time, nor so kinky.

Madam Jeanette eventually seemed to be satisfied with Sarah’s cleaning efforts. “I guess that will do,” she sighed. “My leg is still wet and shiny, but at least my puppy-slut did her best to lick up her juice.” Sarah cringed a little at the remark, but felt a familiar flare of heat in her loins, much to her chagrin.

Picking up Sarah’s leash and re-attaching it to her collar, Madam Jeanette said, “I just had an idea of where I can leave you so you won’t get bored and lonely while I’m working.” Tugging on the cord, Sarah was soon crawling behind her mistress as they once again entered the main area of the convention. Being seen in such a compromising condition was still giving Sarah conflicting pulses of shame and lust, and she paid little attention to where she was being led.

“Up you get!” said Madam Jeanette, patting her hand on a padded platform. Sarah obediently attempted to jump onto the seat, but eventually had to cheat and stand. Her mistress simply said, “Good girl!” as she tied her end of the leash to the bars that encased Sarah’s new perch, which she belatedly realized was some kind of cage. She whimpered fearfully but did not attempt to escape.

“This is a kind of interactive display that allows us to sort of skirt around the general ‘no contact’ rules for regular convention-goers,” Madam Jeanette explained. She reached into a nearby box and pulled out another Bluetooth vibrator in the shape of a small egg or bullet, which slid very easily into Sarah’s warm, slippery folds. “This little pad on the front of the display lets anyone control the vibe in your cunt, without having to compromise the rules. Pretty clever, right?”

Sarah whimpered and rubbed absently at her crotch with a mitten-pawed hand, wishing she had the strength of will to object, or even better, to flee the scene. But when her mistress asked in a low voice if she was okay with being left in the predicament, Sarah barked happily and did her best to wag her tail despite being seated, to show that she trusted her domme to take care of her.

“Such a good girl!” Madam Jeanette praised, giving Sarah a passionate kiss on the lips as a reward. “Watch your arms and legs, dear,” she said as she closed the swinging door of the cage, then began cuffing Sarah’s limbs to the contraption. “If you look to your left, you’ll see a panic button you can press with your head, in case you need someone to let you out. It’s really there in case the person inside is gagged, but if you don’t want to break character by just asking for something, you can use it instead.”

Sarah barked again to show she understood, then whined and panted when her mistress activated the vibrator at a low intensity. “That should keep you simmering until someone comes along to push your buttons,” she teased, giving her submissive an affectionate pat on the leg. “I’ll pop by as often as I can to check on you. Be a good puppy!” Sarah jumped slightly in alarm as the cage began raising higher, leaving her sitting more or less at eye level of passers-by, putting her wet and wired sex on prominent display.

Sarah whined quietly as she watched her mistress saunter off with only an occasional backward glance or reassuring smile. Without Madam Jeanette nearby, however, Sarah found her focus widening again, and she stopped ignoring her surroundings. The convention hall was even more packed than it had been when she had arrived in the morning, and there appeared to be a larger number of nude and semi-nude people wandering around. A few hours ago Sarah might have been thankful for such a realization, but in her own mind her status had slipped so far that naked people were head and shoulders above her, even though she was literally sitting above all of the convention-goers at the time.

Looking around, Sarah saw that there were several other cages like hers lined up in a row, but they were all empty. She wondered about the absence of other people in similar straits, hoping that she would at least not be the only person singled out for such attention, but eventually noticed a sign that proclaimed the official demonstration wasn’t happening until that evening. With a sinking feeling, Sarah watched a small group of people become intrigued by her presence and approach her cage.