The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Words of Truth

(m/m, mc, magic)

Part 5

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

* * *

RICK

Rick decided to get up early as he was all excited about the fun night that he and his buds had beating that sorry assed faggot up. It felt so good to make that pansy pay for coming on to them. Just the thought that he touched that fairy gave him the willies. Rick needed to clear his head and get rid of some of this energy. He got up, and stretched his body and looked at the mirror. As a college senior playing a running back on the football team, he loved how tall and sexy he looked at 6′2″, with blonde short hair and nice tight muscles. He put on his jock, admired his ass and legs, and thought to himself the ladies love that nice, tight butt of his and he had an easy time getting any woman he wanted to in bed. And he loved giving them his 9″ cock anyway possible.

Rick started getting a little hard thinking about all of his times with the girls he had and shook his head. Time to go for a run, he thought. And with that, he put on his sweats, socks and sneakers and ran out the door. It was still dark outside and he decided to take a run into the city. It would be cool to see the city as dawn was approaching and no one would bother him.

Rick let his mind wander as he listened to the tunes on his iPod. The rock beat kept a good pace as he raced through the downtown streets. Looking ahead, he saw something weird. It was a rainbow that was getting closer with each passing second. What was weird, though, was there was no rain whatsoever. It was a clear morning and the sun was just starting to peak out. As Rick was thinking this, the rainbow was coming closer and becoming smaller. Rick paused, panting on the corner and gaped at this anomaly. All of a sudden, it started coming for him and Rick was frozen to the spot. Before he knew it, it had come at him, and slammed him to the ground as it disappeared into his chest. Rick was seeing multi-color stars and was trying to get his wits about him.

Slowly, his vision cleared and he got up. “What the fuck was that?” yelled Rick to an empty street. His mind was a little fuzzy but he felt fine and decided to continue his run. He double-checked himself, determined everything was fine, and headed off into the city. While running, his mind fogged over and after about 10 minutes, his head cleared for a minute, and he had no idea where he was. He started looking around for some clues when all of a sudden he ran into something.

“Oomph”, said Rick and he found himself on the ground.

“Hey buddy, are you alright?” said a voice.

Rick looked up and saw a huge black man leaning over with a hand. He grabbed the hand and stood up. “Thanks, man, sorry about that.”

“No problem, though it is hard for people to miss Me.” Chuckled the man.

Rick took the man in. He was about 4 inches taller than Rick, but he had about 50 pounds of pure muscle on him and wearing tight leather pants and a skin-tight black t-shirt. He was in awe of the size and musculature of the man. Taking his eyes off the man for a second, he brushed himself off and realized he was fine. Turning his gaze back to the man, he noticed that the man was standing in front of a door. The door had a sign on it that said Dolls.

“Holy shit…this is that fucking gay bar with the drag queens...I can’t stand that shit. Men dressing up as women ain’t natural. What the hell are you doing here?” Rick asked.

“Buddy, I am the bouncer for this club, and we are just closing up.”

As the man finished speaking, the front door of the club opens and Rick sees an old lady come out. When the woman turns, he realizes that it is a man dressed as a woman. “Holy shit, look at that old faggot queen. That is disgusting.”

The drag queen gasps and is about to say something when the bouncer stops her and says, “Now you listen here bud…That is Estelle and she is a lady. Now, first, you better calm down, second, you are going to listen to me and do everything I say or there will be hell to pay. Third, you are going apologize to her NOW.”

Rick was about to launch into a verbal attack when a calming feeling came over him and he found himself saying, “Estelle, I am deeply sorry if I have offended you. How can I make it up to you?” Inside, Rick was totally shocked at his behavior.

Estelle and the bouncer both had looks of shock on their faces. “Cutie, I accept your apology and for now, I want you to spend the day with me and help me with my errands. Plus, if you are a good boy, I can teach you a few things.”

“Are you sure, Estelle?” asked the Bouncer.

“Joe, I think I will be fine…I think our little puppy here is just confused.”

“Alright Estelle, whatever you want. If you need me, you know how to contact me. And you,” as Joe points to Rick, “will be on your best behavior and do whatever Estelle asks you to do, but for now, I want you to come inside with me, so I can have a few words with you in private. Is that okay, Estelle?”

“Sure hon, whatever you want, just don’t be too long.”

“So buddy, what’s your name?”

“Rick”

“Rick, huh, well, I think your new name is Dick, because it fits you better…now, you come inside her for a second.”

Rick was about to resist, but he felt his body follow behind Joe. He passed by Estelle and gave her a smile even though he wanted to puke right in her face. As he entered the bar, he could hardly make out anything so he stayed close to Joe. They made their way into an office where Joe shut the door behind Rick and locked it.

“Alright, Dickie my boy. I take it you don’t have a thing for gays?”

“No, can’t stand them”

“Well, have you ever had sex with a man before?”

“No, it’s disgusting”

“Dickie boy, you have no idea what you are talking about? How can you turn something down that can bring you so much pleasure.” With that, Joe started to take his shirt off. Rick could see that Joe was built as his chest was large and the nipples on his chest were about an inch long, plus one of them had a nipple ring! Rick was getting scared. Next, Joe started to open his leather pants and take them down. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and Rick saw that Joe had a cock that was bigger than his plus his balls were the size of extra large eggs. He started to back away in fear.

“Dick, you ain’t going anywhere. I am just going to have a little fun with you before I give you over to Estelle. I think you will have fun with her. She has been around awhile and could use a little cutie like you as her pet for the day. So, now, I want you to take off your clothes so I can see what you have.”

Rick started to protest but found himself complying. He took off his sweat shirt and his sweat pants and stood there in his jock.

“Take all of it off Dick.”

Rick took the jock in his hands and slid it down his legs.

“Very nice body you have there. You play sports or something?”

Rick found a little courage and said, “Fuck off”

“Now Dickie boy, you are going to have to show me some respect and answer me like a good little boy. In fact, I think you should be calling me sir from now on.”

Rick was about to mouth off again, when he said, “Yes, sir, I play sports for State. I am a running back.”

“Very nice….now Dick…look at my cock. I am sure at your age that you play with your cock all the time. Well, that is what I want you to do. Come over here and play with my cock”

Rick tried not to move but his body betrayed him. He walked over to Joe and put his hand on Joe’s cock. It felt weird to have somebody else’s cock in his hand. He started stroking. He could feel the heat of the cock as well as some of the larger veins. He was used to jacking off his dick but holding another man’s dick was strange. He did not like it, but was compelled to continue.

“Yeah, Dick, that feels really good. You know that you are starting to like stroking my dick…you are really starting to get off on it…I can see it in your eyes and your cock”

Just then, Rick’s cock starting getting hard and Rick realized he really did like handling Joe’s cock. He could not understand why he felt otherwise just a minute ago. It felt so big and powerful. He was so turned on that he decided to start stroking his own cock in time.

“Yeah, Dick, I knew you’d like this. You homophobes always crumble after some “encouragement”. Now, no cumming for you yet, we still have some work to do in the short time that we have. Now Dick, I want you to get down on your knees and look at my cock.”

Rick slowly lowered himself down and was looking straight at the big, black cock that was pointing straight up and dripping.

“Look closely, you know you want to taste it. The thought of cock in your mouth is extremely exciting to you. It is driving all other thoughts out of your mind. Go ahead taste it…you know you want to…and once you do, you will always crave cock.”

Rick tried to stop himself, but the cock in front of him was too enticing. He loved the way it looked and the way it smelled, he had to have it. With the last shred of resistance, Rick grabbed the base of Joe’s cock and licked the head. He was in heaven. He loved the tasted. He couldn’t get enough. He licked the shaft, the balls, the head and the slit…after slobbering all over it; he slowly took the head in its mouth.

“That’s it my little Dick…take my big dick in your mouth and savor it. You will be getting a lot of this going forward if I have anything to say about it. You are a natural…I can’t believe you have never done this. Can’t wait til I have all of my big cock down your throat. Once that happens, it won’t be long til I cum and I know that you will love that. You want all my cum…you love cum…you have been hiding it for a long time, let your inner cock slut come out.”

With those words, Dick, as he thought of himself now, became extremely aroused and attacked Joe’s cock. He had to get it down his throat in order to taste the cum. He never knew he could experience such bliss from sucking another guy’s cock. He had to have this all the time. No more pussy for him. He wanted cock and he did not care what the world thought. Dick increased his pace on the cock and relaxed his throat muscles until finally he got the whole shaft down his throat. Joe started pounding the cock into his mouth and Joe’s balls slapped Dick’s chin. Dick’s dick was so hard and close to cumming.

“Dick, you are one hot cocksucker…oooh…yeah, keep that up…yeah..suck…yeah…oh man, here it comes…take it all…AAARRRGGHH.”

And with that, Joe came in shots down Dick’s mouth. Dick tried to take it all, but there was just too much. Joe kept shooting and Dick kept swallowing but some overflowed out of Dick’s mouth. Finally, after about ten thrusts, Joe stopped thrusting and Dick kept swallowing what was left. He licked the shaft trying to get every drop of sperm that was left.

“Dickie, my boy, I think you have a future…that was fan-fucking-tastic…Oh, you can cum now”

Before the words sunk in, Dick’s dick shot load after load onto the floor as Dick’s eyes rolled back into his head. “Oh my god…ugh….argh..ugh..ugh..” After about 8 spurts, Dick’s dick stopped and Dick lay down on the office floor spent. He never experienced an orgasm like that and knew that he would need to have this feeling again. He was already dreaming about the next time sucking off Joe, when there was a knock on the door.

“Joe dear…I have to get going, are you almost done?”

“Estelle, we will be right out there..one sec.” Said Joe.

Both men started to stand up.

“Dick, now you come over here first.”

Dick got up from the floor and avoided the cum puddle on the floor, walked over to Joe. “Yes, sir?”

Joe took his hand and wiped the cum off of Dick’s face and said, “Now, you don’t want to waste any do you, Dick/”

“No, sir!” Dick greedily sucked and licked all of Joe’s hand savoring the taste.

“Now get dressed and you don’t go telling Estelle about anything that was done or said in here. This is our secret. Plus, you treat Estelle like the lady she is because she can teach you a lot, especially about class and manners.”

“Yes, sir, I will listen to what she has to say but won’t tell her a word about what happened here. Thank you for showing me about cock. I never knew.”

“Well, Dick, we have only just begun.”

With that, the two men dressed themselves and walked out the door to meet Estelle.

“Estelle, meet Dick, he is all yours for the rest of the day. Come back tonight, and I will take him off your hands.”

“Dick, nice to meet you”. Estelle extended her hand to Dick.

“Estelle, the pleasure is mine.” Dick kissed the gloved hand as his mind wandered back to the big, black dick that was just down his throat. “I can’t wait to spend the day with you and see what you have to teach me.”

“Dahling…let’s get to learning.”

As both Estelle and Dick walked out of the club, Joe was thinking how lucky he was to have Dick “run” into him. Yes, indeed.

Next up: Queen for a Day!