The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Words of Truth

(m/m, mc, magic)

Part 3

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

* * *

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. Comments welcome!

RAY

Ray lay sleeping in his frat house room, seemingly enjoying an erotic dream as his 6″ cock was tenting his sheets. His football built body was about 5′10″ and 220 lbs of muscle and covered in a layer of fat giving him a smooth muscular look. His large framed body was covered in dark curly fur paying homage to his Mediterranean heritage. He liked being hairy, as he believed it made him more of a man and the women he dated loved to play with his chest hair, though they secretly did not like his back hair. To match his body, his head was covered in dark, thick curly hair, his face had a slight tan and had some overnight scruff growing in. His brown eyes were closed still living in whatever fantasy was in his head when a bright muli-colored light entered the room. This rainbow-like beam zoomed into the window, hovered over Ray and plunged into his head. Ray sat bolted upright, eyes open, but displaying the colors of the rainbow. His mouth opened to say something, but nothing came out. Just as quickly, Ray slumped back down into his bed, mouth and eyes closed and appeared to fall into a deep sleep.

Ray opened his eyes. He could see nothing but swirling clouds with a faint hint of color. He had a sense that something was off but he could not figure out what it was. He started to tentatively walk around to see if he could find where he was. As he started on his journey, the clouds thinned out and he could make out the shape of another person.

“Who’s there,” asked Ray.

“Someone who knows the real you Ray.”

“What is the place? Who are you? Answer me!” shouted Ray.

“Ray, just relax, you are in the dream world and I am in control. I control what you see, feel, hear, taste and smell. In this world, my word becomes law. The laws of science have no control here, I do. You can have some fun too. Whatever you wish, I can make true. All you have to do is ask. But remember, my word is final and even you must obey that.”

“What shit are you spouting? You are just playing with my head. When I find you, I am going to make you tell me the truth.” Said Ray.

“Poor Ray, you really don’t have any idea what you have gotten yourself into, do you? Okay, my first question, who is your favorite male actor?”

“What the fuck? Why do you want to know that?” asked Ray.

“Ray, just answer the fucking question!” demanded the voice.

Before Ray could think of anything to say, he heard himself say “Vin Diesel!.....Hey, how did you do that?”

The clouds lifted and Ray saw that the person before him was Vin Diesel. His mouth was open and he could not form any words.

“Ray, I told you I could make anything happen and now you see, Vin Diesel is here.” Said Vin Diesel. “But, I just did that to show you what was possible. So, I am going to go back to my true form, but you will not recognize me but you will trust me and think of me as your friend.”

Before Ray could say anything, Vin morphed into a young man, early twenties, with pitch black hair and about 5 foot 10. Ray thought he looked familiar but he could not place him. “Hey, I know you, but I can’t remember who you are.”

“Ray that will come in time. I just wanted to show you what I could do. Now, let’s make this place a little more comfortable.” The clouds lifted.

“Hey, we are in my dorm room, this is so cool. But, really, what do you want? Ray asked.

“I want to offer you the chance to become a better person, the person you should be, the real you in this realm”

“Well, I like me the way I am. I do well in sports, I score with the girls and I get good grades in class. I am having the time of my life!”

“Really, Ray. I think if you thing about it, there are things about your body; at least that you would want to change. Didn’t you want to become a bodybuilder at one point, but your Dad changed your mind and made you try out for football. It made you made because you wanted to be big and strong. Your Dad wanted you to follow in his footsteps and become a big football player. Isn’t that right?”

Ray began to object but his thoughts became muddled. He remembered back to the day when he told his Dad he wanted to play football in high school, wait, no…is that how it happened? No, he was sick of football being a team sport and he wanted to excel in something where he was in control. He liked lifting weights and he liked how it felt and made him look. Yeah, he was mad at his father from forcing him into football. How could he do that? “Yeah, now that you mention it, I did want to become a bodybuilder but my dad did force me into football. It isn’t all that bad, but you are right, I did want that”

“Well, Ray, I think you wanted it more than you are letting on. It is now your passion and you would do nothing to stop you from reaching your goal in becoming a world-class bodybuilder.”

Ray stumbled and thought for a moment. He could feel his thoughts change and held his head in confusion. …“what are you doing to me….I don’t want that…I don’t want…what do I want.….I don’t want to be a football player anymore…I want to be a big bodybuilder. I will do anything to be the best bodybuilder ever, Yeah, big and strong!”

“Well, Ray, I am here to help you and when I am done with you, nothing will be the same.” With that, the man flourishes his arms and Ray is standing in front of a mirror with nothing but a dark blue posing strap.

“What…Whoa, what just happened…how did I get in this getup?” questioned Ray.

“Ray, I told you, I am here to guide you to the new you. How else can I take you there without taking stock of the raw material? So, I got rid of the extraneous clothes and got you down to what you are comfortable with, looking at yourself in the mirror with nothing but your posing strap. You love looking at yourself, don’t you?”

“Huh, what…oh yeah, I love looking at myself…analyzing the shape and size of each muscle. I almost get off on it.” Said Ray.

A smile crept on the strangers face. “Good, I knew you would. Now, if you are going to be a world-class bodybuilder, we are going to have to make some changes on your body, don’t you think?”

Ray starts looking at himself in the mirror and his brow furrows with concentration as he takes in the form in the mirror. “Oh, shit, this is not right. How the hell did I let myself go? I got to get rid of this hair because it hides all my muscle plus, I need to go on a serious diet to get rid of this fat…plus, my body needs to be better proportioned…oh man, I got a lot of work to do.”

“Ray, that is why I am here. I can show you what you can become in this dreamworld, but it will come at a price.”

“Man, I would do anything; it is my life’s dream…”

“Well, since you put it that way. I can make changes to your body, but as I do, it will change how you think about things here in this world.”

“What things?”

“Well, as your body changes to become the best that it can be, your mind will change too and come to appreciate the male body more.”

“What does that mean? I already love my body and what will be happening to it.”

“Well, that is just it, as I change you; you will start to love the male body more and more until that will be the only thing that turns you on.”

“What, are you telling me that as you change my body, I will become gay! No fucking way, I hate those cock-sucking, fairy faggots!” Ray felt his anger flare and disgust take over.

“Calm down, Ray.”

The effect was immediate. Ray did fell calmer.

“I know it is hard for you to understand, but that is the only way I can help you. But here is the deal, with each modification; I will only change 10% of your sexuality. We can stop anytime you want, so you can be in control. And don’t forget, I am changing you in the dream world and not in the real world. So, you can play along without having me do something you don’t want. I think that if you think about it, you really want to see what you would look like and you already get turned on by looking at yourself, so how hard will it be for you to get turned on by other bodies. It is not like you will do anything.”

Ray thought for a moment. This guy made sense. I get to see what I look like as a champion body builder but I have to start liking men. I do like looking at my muscles; maybe this won’t be so bad….

“I am really not 100% sure of this, but I trust you and once I wake up, I will be back to my normal self.”

The man smiled to himself knowing that the fly just entered the web. Now to start the spinning.

“Alright Ray, I think I know where to start. We need to get rid of that hair…ready?”

“Yup, go ahead”

“Here goes.” With a wave of a hand, Ray looked down and saw all of his hair from the neck down fall off as knowledge of body shaving entered his head.

“Wow, I can see everything. Hey, did you have to get rid of my pubes?”

“Ray, you know that you have to shave your pubes for competition. Don’t want hair showing through your strap? Plus you like the way you feel and look when you are smooth.”

Ray thought about it and he could remember shaving himself “down there” and really liking the feel of it. He loved feeling his cock and balls when it was smooth. In fact, he was getting a little hard just thinking about it. He was embarrassed so he stopped. “Yeah, you are right about that. I love the way I feel but not having the hair lets me see everything that is wrong with me.”

“Well, Ray, we can fix that. Do you want to continue?”

Ray thought for a moment. He didn’t feel any different. He didn’t feel like a fairy, so he said, “Why the fuck not?”

“I think we should start from the bottom , so I think you need some more definition on the calves, so here goes!”

Ray looked at himself in the mirror and noticed that his calf muscles become larger and more defined. They had that nice horseshoe shape he loves. He remembered all of the exercises he need to do to make them look like that and he loved the way they looked.

“Wow, they look great. I love how they look and how I got that nice shape to them. It is how I always wanted them to look.”

“See Ray, I told you I could make you into a better you. Should I continue?

“Dude, I don’t feel any different but I am loving my body more and more as you go on, so keep going?”

“You got it!”

Ray looked in the mirror and saw the fat melt off of his thighs and he could see every muscle striation. Then, they started expanding and becoming perfectly proportional to his calves. He started flexing them and was mesmerized. He was getting turned on. He loved the way his legs looked. They were so sexy and so strong. He remembered looking in the muscle magazines and drooling over legs like these and now he had them. He remembered looking at the thighs of these muscle gods and jerking off to them. His cock was slowly getting hard and he liked it.

“Wow, these are fucking fantastic. They are exactly the way I wanted them. Thanks so much.”

“My pleasure. So, how are you feeling?”

“I feel great man. I love the way my legs look and I don’t feel that much different. I mean, I always appreciated good legs on a man and now I have them….what’s next?”

The stranger smiled knowing that this was going very well. “How about we switch gears and give you the arms that you always wanted. Nice forearms, biceps and triceps. Thought I think that will count for more than 1 change.”

“Who the fuck cares, just bring it on.”

And with that, Ray saw his forearms bulge, his biceps grow into mini-mountains and his triceps match the height. He saw the fat drop away and could see the vasculature in his arms like he did not have any skin. Ray could remember all the hours he spent working his arms knowing how much people got off on it. It is what they loved to see and they were not alone. He really enjoyed his time with his trainer when the trainer let him feel his arms. He loved licking them and massaging them. He could remember jerking off while doing it. It felt so right.

“Dude, keep doing what you are doing, I love it. I now have the guns to get anyone in bed. I love it.”

“Anyone?”

“Yeah, man…I love seducing men and women to get them into bed. They both love seeing and feeling my arms and I love letting them do it. Now, I only fuck women, but a good muscle worship session with a man gets my engines going”

“Cool, so should I continue?”

“Yeah, man, I am loving it and really don’t feel much different”

“Well, you did just say you let a man worship you?”

“Hell, that is nothing. If they want to, let them. I am in control.”

“Okay, here we go.”

Ray searched the mirror for clues on what part was next. He then saw that his shoulders became larger and much more pronounced. He remembered the countless hours lifting weights just targeting that area and then letting the trainer massage his sore muscles. He let the trainer touch him all over and it felt good. Ray even enjoyed the happy endings that the trainer gave him while fingering his hole and every so often, Ray reciprocated. He did not mind the feel of a cock in his mouth and the taste of semen wasn’t that bad. He also let a few groupies have a go at his cock and once, by accident, one of them lowered his ass onto Ray’s cock and Ray thought it was fantastic, maybe even better than a woman’s pussy. The cock in his posing strap was hard and started to leak.

“Man, that is so hot. I love those shoulders. I can’t wait to show them off. But man, you gotta do something about this chest and abs, man. It is all about the chest and abs. And who can forget the back…come on…just do something”

“Ray, we are just past halfway, are you sure you want me to continue?”

“Hell, yes, I love the fact that I make out with men and women. Who wants to be stuck with just vanilla? A woman has nice curves and a hot pussy, which can be great…but a man has muscles and a guy sucking my cock feels fucking fantastic and his ass can be a great thing to fuck…let’s keep going.”

“As you wish!”

Ray was panting in anticipation, when he noticed his chest expand into a shelf of muscle. The fat disappeared and his nipples flared out and down. He loved the way it looked. He started to feel his chest all around and his fingers brushed by his nipples. It felt like electricity and his cock jumped. He loved when men played with his nipples and gave them a good chew. They felt like they were attached directly to his cock and any man who played with his tits (TITS?), could lead him anywhere. No woman ever did that too him.

“Holy Shit. That looks fucking fantastic. I love it…my chest is so big and my tits are nice and large. I love it. I want more.” Pleaded Ray.

“Ray, are you sure?”

“Listen, I feel great and I look great, but I can look better. No woman has been ever able to please me by playing with my tits. I love it when a man chews on them, twists them and all the while sucking on my cock.”

“Ray, you sound like you like having sex with men now. Doesn’t that make you gay?”

“Hey, I like a good romp with a guy, but only the gay guys let themselves be fucked. Now, I like the way guys look and I also like to fuck guys, but that doesn’t make me gay.”

“Okay, so you said you want to go on..well here goes”

Ray watched in utter delight as he saw a six-pack and then an eight-pack emerge where there once was nothing but a strong but fat covered stomach. He could trace every line in the muscles and see everything. He remembered the countless crunches and other exercises he had to do in order to hope to achieve this look. He loved the way abs looked on a guy and Ray thought it was one of the sexiest things on a guy. He remembered looking at all the fitness models, actors and bodybuilders and becoming very jealous and yet turned on by their abs. He loved creaming all over a guys abs and then rubbing his cock all over them.

“Oh, man…this looks great. I feel terrific.”

“You are looking quite the stud there Ray.”

Ray looked at the stranger and for the first time noticed how hot he was. A strange yearning came over him which he could not explain.

“Err, um, thanks. You are looking good yourself”

“Me, you think I am good looking. Me, a guy…are you sure you are feeling okay?”

“Look, like I said, I can appreciate a good lucking guy when I see one. I can also think about sleeping with him, but as long as I am on top and don’t kiss, I am not gay.”

“Lies we tell ourselves,” whispered the stranger. “So, we have two more things to go. Are you sure you are ready?”

“I feel great. Keep going”

“Alright, time for the back!!”

Ray turned around so he could see the changes to his back. He saw how the muscles bulged through his sking and became a map of muscle. The fat disappeared and he had a strong back with a great flare. He did a few poses and loved the way he looked. He remembered how after a long back workout, the trainer was giving another massage and he went a little further. Ray can feel the trainer’s fingers circle his hole. Ray resisted, but the trainer held him down and told him to relax. It felt good anyway, so Ray let him have his way. The finger went in and Ray gasped. It felt right. How come he never did this before? The finger went in and out and Ray remembers moaning. Then, he felt something larger at his hole and it went in slowly, expanding the hole. Ray grimaced at the pain, but let the trainer keep going. He remembers the trainer saying something about taking it like a real man. Ray smiled, he was a real man and he rode that trainer’s cock. He felt it hit his “love button” and he knew then, that he would want this all the time. He used his ass muscles to make love to that cock and after a few minutes, he had a mind blowing orgasm. From that moment on, Ray wanted to be fucked all the time by cock.

“Holy shit, it looks terrific.” Little did Ray notice that he was rock hard and almost soaked through his posing strap. “Man, I can’t believe how good I look. I also feel great. A real man’s man. I bet I can make almost any man cream just looking at me.”

The stranger look at Ray and smiled. He was almost there.

“So, you like it huh?”

“Dude, this is fucking fantastic. I love the way I feel and I can’t wait to show the world. Except something is not right. Shit, my ass looks flat…you gotta do my ass.”

“Ray, I can do that, but then you know what will happen. You will be 100% gay”

“Man, who gives a fuck now. In fact, I would love for you to fuck me. I am so fucking horny right now.”

“So, are you a faggot, a fairy and a cock-sucker?”

“I am a real man, who loves men. Plain and simple.”

“Alright then, here goes.”

Ray had his eyes peeled to the mirror as his once fat and somewhat flabby ass turned into a muscled, bubble butt. It filled out his posing strap and put pressure on his cock. So much so, that he came hard at that moment. He crumpled to the ground as he remembered after one of his amateur contests, he got together with a bunch of admirers and he let them have their way with him. He loved being fucked in the ass and in the mouth. He could not get enough of it. He loved men. How could he ever have thought he liked women? They were soft and mushy. Men had muscles, cocks and cum. He also remembered being tied up and serving men. He liked that too. He also liked to show off his muscles whenever possible, so his wardrobe consisted of a lot of lycra and other tight clothes. He even through in a little leather in there now and then. He wanted to get some tats, but thought the better of it as it would ruin his chances in the bodybuilding world.

“More man, give me more….”

“Ray, get up.”

Ray immediately got up and noticed he was perfectly clean and back in his posing strap.

“Wow, I can’t thank you enough. I love the way I look and feel and I am proud to be a card carrying faggot!”

The stranger smiled. “Great to hear that, but remember, you are only like this in here. When you wake up, you will return to your old self.”

“What are you talking about?”

With that, the memories of Ray’s original life came back and he was disgusted with what he had become. He had wanted to be a faggot and that made Ray sick. He looked in the mirror and saw what changes had been done to him and was amazed.

“You turned me into a faggot muscle boy, you sick pervert.”

“Yes, I did, but it was what you wanted. But I can see now you don’t and that makes it all the better. For you see Ray, I am the boy you beat up that night, and I have come to take my revenge. So here it is. You thought that these changes would only hold here in the dream world, but that is not true. When you wake up, you will be the person you see in front of you with. That fairy that you always hated and you will be yourself, but deep down. The person who you had become here, who loved being gay and making love to men, will be in control and all you will be able to do is watch. Over time, you will eventually learn to like it, and when you do, there will be another surprise in store for you.”

“I am going to kill you this time, you fucking faggot!” Ray lunged for him.

“Stop” Ray stopped.

“Okay, I want the old Ray back.”

Ray’s face changed. “Whew, that was something. I never want to do that again.”

“Ray, come over here and let’s fuck”

“Anytime”

With that, the two men approached each other and kissed passionately. Ray listened to everything the stranger said and they had mind-blowing sex. Ray screamed when he came…

“Holy fuck, I am going to be late for class.” Ray jumped out of bed and noticed the cum stained sheets. “Man that was some dream. That guy was so hot; I hope I have that dream again.” Ray was so involved in going off to the showers that he did not notice that all of his clothes had changed to reflect the new him or that the décor of the room had half naked men on the walls next to famous bodybuilders. He also did not hear the faint screaming in his head because he was humming “It’s Raining Men” in his head and dreaming of all the guys that were going to fuck him.