The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Words of Truth

(m/m, mc, magic)

Part 6

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

* * *

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission. Sorry for the VERY Long delay.

Queen for a Day

Dick, as he now thought of himself, reached out to take the suitcase from Estelle, which she gladly handed over.

“What a gentleman you are Dick, so much different than my first impression of you,” commented Estelle.

“Well, thank you Estelle, I had a momentary lapse of judgement,” said Dick, flabbergasted at what came out of his mouth.

“No worries deary, we are going to have some fun today. I think first we will go get something to eat as I am starving after being on stage and I have too much energy to go to bed just now. I am sure you are hungry too after running this morning. Oh, are you going to be okay going to the diner in your clothes?” asked Estelle.

“Estelle, if you are okay with it, I am okay with it.” Replied Dick.

“Well, we will get you some proper clothes after the diner. So come now, off we go”.

Dick, now as he thought of himself, started walking behind Estelle and saw that she was about 5′ 8″, had grey hair and wore a pretty tight looking pink and white floral dress. She looked like she was in good shape for one so old. Looking at her legs they seemed quite muscular, and she was also wearing some white 3″heels. She walked with quite a quick gait and Dick wondered how she could do that being so old. Dick was still quite disgusted that he was spending the day with Estelle but he felt compelled to do it. He wondered what the Estelle’s real name was and what she looked like under all of the clothes, makeup and wig.

After walking a few blocks, they came upon the diner and went in. Dick saw that the place was your standard diner with a counter and many booths. Chrome and neon was all around. Since it was still fairly early in the morning, there were not too many other people in the diner and Estelle led Dick to the far corner booth.

“Ah, let’s go here and we can have some privacy”, Estelle said.

They both slid into the booth and waited until the waiter came over with menus. “Hey Estelle, nice to see you again. Who is your new friend here?” the new waiter said. Dick quickly looked up at the waiter who appeared to be about 23, about 5 feet 10 inches tall and looked like a typical jock.

“Hey Justin, this is my help for the day, Dick. Dick meet Justin, Justin, Dick”

“Hey Dick, nice name to go with the body,” leered Justin.

“Thanks”, muttered Dick.

“Now Dick, you be good to Justin, he is an old friend and always comes to my shows to support me when he can”

Dick was about to say Hell NO, but found himself yielding saying, “Hi Justin, sorry, nice to meet you”

“No worries Dick, any friend of Estelle, is a friend of mine and I let bygones be bygones. So, here are the menus, do you guys want coffee or something?”

“Coffee would be heavenly, don’t you think so Dick?

“Yes ma’am” replied Dick, even though he wasn’t a big coffee drinker. He couldn’t figure out why he was agreeing with everything Estelle said. He was getting very frustrated.

Justin said, “Right away, and be right back”

“So sweety, what do you like for breakfast…I know I like sausage..and I bet you do too…”, smirked Estelle.

All of sudden, Dick did crave some sausage. “Yeah, I think sausage and scrambled eggs would be great”

Estelle chimed in, “I totally agree. It’s great we have the same taste.”

“Okay, ladies, here’s your coffee” As Justin put the coffee cups down in front of them. “What will it be?”

“We are both going to have scrambled eggs and sausage with wheat toast, please Justin”

“Coming right up”

“So Dick, what brought you out so early this morning?”

“I was going for a run to keep in shape for football and I am an early riser and it was such a nice day, that I thought why not”

“Football huh, I can see that looking at your body”. Estelle reached her hand over and started rubbing Dick’s thigh.

Dick twitched with surprise. “Um, I have to go to the bathroom.”

“Sure sweetie, we can get to know each other more when you get back.”

Dick rose from the booth and searched for the bathroom.

“Need the bathroom Dick, come with me, I have to go too.” Justin yelled from behind the counter.

Dick followed Justin into the bathroom and they both stood next to the urinals. “Sweetie, you have one fine ass. You were born to be a bottom with that butt. I bet you would love that”

“What, hell no, no guy is getting near me,” replied Dick. “Why does he think I would like that. It sounds terrible,” thought Dick. But as his thoughts were drifting, he felt a twinge in his ass. Dick was lost in his thoughts when he heard Justin unzip his pants and start to piss. Hearing him piss, made Dick realize he really need to go to so he pulled down his lycra shorts. Justin looked over at Dick’s cock and whistled. “Damn, that is a fine looking cock. Nice ass, nice cock. Man, you are a walking wet dream. Hey, we have a few minutes, do you want me to suck you off? I can get you off very quickly”

“Um, what?...No thank you. I am not into that?”

“Sure, every guy likes to stick his cock in mouth. I know you do. Come on, I can see you really want me to.”

Dick was about to zip up and leave, but found himself turning towards Justin and said, “Why the fuck not. suck my cock”

Justin was shocked by the apparent change in attitude but decided the time is now. Justin got on his knees and took Dick’s cock in his hand and started pumping it.

“Oh yeah, it feels so good”

Justin leaned forward and took the cock in his mouth, savoring the saltiness of the sweat from Dick’s short run. He went up and down slurping the cock and licking the head.

“Yeah, keep going, that feels so good,” Dick heard himself say. He was so lost in the feelings he didn’t have time to think about what was happening. Justin continued to pleasure Dick’s penis when all of a sudden there came, “Order up, get out of that bathroom now Justin”

“Damn, so sorry, gotta go get that order for you. I had my morning sausage, now you have to get yours. By the way, Estelle is a great person and everyone falls in love with her after being with her and I am sure you will too. You guys make a great couple. See you in a minute love”. Justin quickly washed his hands before leaving.

Dick stood there dumbfounded. A great couple, what was he talking about? And how could he let Justin suck him off, when he realized that he wanted to suck Justin off. Still confused, Dick pulled up his lycra shorts and went back to the table, not realizing he was fully hard.

He walked back to the table and Justin was delivering the food. As Justin turned around he winked at Justin and walked away. “Enjoy,” he said.

Estelle looked up at Dick and smiled. “Looks like someone is happy.”

Dick looked at Estelle and then looked down and notice the huge bulge his hardon was making in his shorts. “Um, sorry.”

“No worries dear, we can take care of that later, as I am sure you want to”

Dick once again found himself responding without any control, “Yeah, that would be great”. Dick sat down and stared at his plate wondering what he fuck was going on.

As he did, he felt Estelle’s hand on his thigh again and this time it traveled to his hard on. It felt really good so he just let her do it. “Umm”

“Yeah sweetie, I knew you would like that. You young college studs are horny all the time and would do anything to get off. Just let Estelle take care of you and it will all be fine. In fact, I think we should get this breakfast to go and head back to my place. Don’t you think?”

Dick’s head was fuzzy but he was feeling really good. “Sure, whatever you want Estelle”

“Justin!” yelled Estelle. “Can you wrap this up, Dick and I have to leave”

“Sure, Estelle, be right there”

Justin appeared pretty quickly and took the plates and loaded them in the boxes.

“Thanks Hon, keep the change” as Estelle handed Justin some bills.

“Thanks Estelle, you have some fun with that one, he’s special.” Winked Justin.

“Come on Dick, let’s go back to my place and finish what we started.” Dick got up in a daze and followed Estelle out of the diner.

Dick followed Estelle through the streets in a total fog. His mind felt fuzzy and he was confused. In the short time since this morning, he had sucked a dick and liked it, had his dicked sucked and liked it, and was now walking to a drag queen’s house and was kind of excited to go. He felt like he was starting to like to be around Estelle and he started getting hard when he remembered her feeling his thigh, though at the time he didn’t want her to. His ass also felt funny, like it needed something…and he was HORNY.

“Here we are sweetie,” Estelle exclaimed startling Dick out of his thoughts. “Come on in and make your self comfortable.”

Dick walked into the townhouse and looked around. The living room as decorated very stylishly but yet very comfortable. It seemed to be a very large townhouse for the city and he was amazed by all the nice stuff decorating the rooms.

“Come upstairs sweetie, I need to get out of these clothes and take a shower and you can take one too if you want.”

Dick followed Estelle up the stairs and into a very large bedroom. At the far wall was a large king sized bed and to the right there was a walk-in closet. Peering in, Dick say it was filled with costumes of all colors, shapes and sizes. He was in awe of the large assortment.

“Oh I see you found my lovely collection of gowns. Aren’t they lovely? Go in, take a look. I am sure you will find them as nice as I do. I love to play dress up and maybe one day you will to. I am sure you would like that?”

“Um..thanks..”

Dick walked into the room and his eyes could not comprehend what it saw. He started to touch all of the gowns and costumes and he liked how they felt. He couldn’t stop himself as he took a large blue sequined gown off of the rack and held it in his hands. It looked so pretty. All of the sparkles mesmerized him. He found himself holding it up against himself. He did a little twirl and found the mirror and was shocked by what he saw.

“Oh sweetie, you have good taste. Try it on, it may be a little big, but you can get a sense of what it looks like on you.”

“Ummm…thanks?”. Dick slowly took off his shirt but decided to leave his lycra shorts on. He unzipped the gown and took it off of the hanger and slowly stepped into it. He felt the material on his calves and it sent a shiver up his spine. He puts his arms through the sleeves and luxuriates in the feeling. He then reaches around to try and zip himself up. He only gets it halfway.

“Dick, let me help you with that.”

He feels Estelle’s hands on his back and then hears the zipper move up. Once he, he feels Estelle pat his butt and say, “there ya go, hot stuff. Look at yourself.”

Dick turns to face the mirror and gasps. He loves how he looks in the dress even though it is a little large. He runs his hands up and down the dress and enjoys the feel. “I look great,” he says. He then turns around to face Estelle and his eyes open wide with shock. In front of him stands a man with a great body much like his football coach. He was built like a beefy linebacker with firm thighs and nice guns with a light dusting of grey hair. Dick’s eyes zoomed to his cock and saw that it was like 5 inches soft hanging in front of some nice sized balls. His mouth watered at the thought of sucking it.

“Surprised, this is what I look like Dick under all of the padding, dress and makeup. This is the real me. I love doing drag but I like doing a lot of things. I can see you like what you see.”

Dick was frozen, he couldn’t move. All of these strange thoughts were circling in his mind and at the same time his cock was rock hard and he was so horny. If he wasn’t so involved in his thoughts, he would laugh at the absurdity of a college jock, staring at an older man who happens to be a drag queen while being dressed in a gown.

“Dick. I know this is a lot, but I can see it in your eyes. You are confused but turned on…why don’t you get out of that dress and come over here on the bed”

Dick turns around to let Estelle (???) lower the zipper. He steps out of the dress and turns around and walks towards the bed where Estelle is sitting with his slightly hard dick pointing up. He sits down next to Estelle and sighs.

“Dick, first off, my real name is Jack and I own my own consulting firm. I do drag on the side because I love it and I am sure that you will love it to. I can teach you the tricks of the trade. I know we are going to make great partners and I can see you want that to.” Jack places his hand on Dick’s cock and gives it a squeeze. Dick moans and leans into Jack.

“I didn’t take you for being into guys, but now I see that you are”

“I have never been with a guy, only girls. I love women. But something is happening to me today, and I find myself being turned on all the time now and men keep hitting on me. I don’t know what is happening, and I am not sure I like it”

“Dick, you need to forget all about those girlfriends…they mean nothing now that you are here with me. I find you incredibly attractive and I want you and I think you want me to. You just have to let go of your old ways and let me show you what pleasures await you.”

A shudder runs through Dick and his mind goes blank for a second. He starts to see all of his sexcapades with women fly before his eyes and fade away. And then pictures of Joe’s dick is there, and so is Justin’s..and then Jack’s hot body is there with his gorgeous cock. Dick feels as if a big weight is off his shoulders. He’s horny, young and ready to get it on with Jack.

“Dick, are you alright?”

“Jack, never better.” And with that, Dick pulls Jack’s face to his and kisses him fully on the mouth and moans. They continue to make out and Dick reaches down to fondle Jack’s cock. It grows in his hand and he can feel it pulse with excitement. He takes his mouth off of Jack and slowly kisses down to the cock.

“Let me show you what I learned today,” Dick whispers.

Dick takes Jack’s cock in his mouth and runs his tongue up and down savoring the taste of the mean. He focuses on the head and licks under the corona and hears Jack’s moans and knows he is doing a good job. He bobs up and down and also plays with Jack’s hefty balls. His mind is focused on nothing but pleasing this man’s cock. He knows now this is what he loves and doesn’t care what anyone thinks. He is a cock sucker and loves it. He continues blowing Jack performing all sorts of gymnastics with his tongue.

“Whoa, stop…,” exclaimed Jack. “Get up here and turn around.”

Jack jumps up onto the bed and lies face down.

“Now, let’s get a taste of that ass!” Dick feels his asscheeks being pulled apart and then feels a wetness touch his hole. The feeling is overwhelming and he squirms with pleasure. “I see someone likes his ass licked…there is more to come.” Jack continues the tongue assault on Dick’s hole. He swirls, he darts, he sucks and prod and the whole-time Dick is loving these new sensations. He loves his ass played with.

“Okay Dick, get ready for something new.” Dick feels something hard at the entrance to his ass and realizes it is Jack’s finger. Jack slowly massages the opening and slips his finger in. Jack cannot believe how good this feels. He can feel the finger inside him, slowly pistoning and he wants more. He starts pushing back on the finger.

“Dick, I see you like a little finger action. Now, we are going to take it slow and when I start putting more in your ass you need to push out. That will help. I assure you, you will like it.”

Dick feels a second finger go in and it hurts a little so he decides to push out and the second finger slides in easier. “That’s it Dick. Just relax now” Jack continues to work the two fingers in Dick’s ass…when he senses Dick is ready he slowly puts in the third…and Dick moans again…

After about 5 minutes, the fingers come out of Dick’s hole and Dick sighs. Jack reaches over to the nightstand and pulls out some lube. He opens it and drops some lube on Dick’s ass and then squeezes more onto his cock. “Okay Dick, here it comes”

Dick senses Jack’s cock at his hole and then feels it slide past the outer ring. Oh, it feels so good, he thinks. Jack slowly pushes in more slowly until it is all the way in. Dick feels so full, so happy, so turned on. Jack starts to slowly pull out until his head is just inside Dick’s hole and then slowly pushes back in. “Just relax and let me take control, you are going to love this.” Dick does relax his whole body and focuses on the sensations coming from his ass. He loves the way Jack’s cock feels in his ass. He feels so full. Plus, he is hitting some spot that feels so good.

“Jack, it feels so good…keep going.”

“I can see somebody is having their first prostate massage and loving it.”

Jack continues to fuck Dick for about 20 minutes. The whole time Dick is moaning and lots in the pleasurable sensations running through his body. He had no idea that man sex could be so good. He started feeling that his cock was ready to explode.

“Jack, I think I am about to cum…”

“Hold on, let’s shoot together as I am ready to shoot too…get ready, here it comes....AHHHHHHH”

Dick feels the hot cum in his ass and his cock explodes underneath him. Spurt after spurt comes out of his cock in rhythm to what he feels in his ass. Dick has never felt so good, fulfilled and satisfied in his life. After about 7 spurts, both men collapse in the bed, with Jack’s softening cock still in Dick’s hole.

“Jack, that was great..I have never felt anything like that.”

“Sweetie, that was only the beginning, I think there will be more of that in the future”

“I hope so, Jack,” replied Dick. Dick turned over and stared at Jack and realized he now had some real feelings for Jack. He loved looking at that face.

“Most definitely,” said Jack as they hugged and kissed.

Suddenly, Jack turned on his back and a rainbow shot out from his chest and out the closest window.

Both men stared in shock at what happened.

“What the fuck was that?” Dick screamed.

“Dick, I have no idea but I think I have to thank whatever it was because I think it brought you to me”

With that, the two men embraced and fell asleep in each other’s arms.