The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Words of Truth

(m/m, mc, magic)

Part 2

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

* * *

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission.

Party On

Jeff whispered something into Wayne’s ear and Wayne got this intense look on his face, which turned into surprise and then lust. Jeff went one by one to each guy and whispered into his ears and each reaction was the same. When Jeff was done, it was obvious that all of the guys were turned on as their cocks were clearly hard and Karl was getting nervous. He continued to struggle against the guys that held him.

“Well, it appears that you really don’t like us Karl, but I think after tonight, that will all change.” Wayne reached over to massage Karl’s crotch and Karl fought it.

“Get your hands off of me!” Karl yelled.

“Karl, why fight it. Just relax and stay in this couch because you know you love it when a man touches your body and gets you all hot and bothered, it feels better than a woman.” Wayne said.

“No, it’s not true,” whimpered Karl. But his body was betraying him as he felt the first rush of sexual excitement course through his body. His whole body relaxed and tensed at the same time. “How can I like this?” Karl thought. “I don’t like guys but this feels so good.” Karl moaned and felt his sexual fever increase. The blood rushed to his cock and strained against the tight fabric. He was so hard but could not believe it was at the hands of a man. He was so turned on.

“That’s it, Karl. Give into the pleasure. We have only just begun. Guys, you can let him go, he ain’t going anywhere. Yeah, Karl, feel how good a man’s touch is on you. You long for it now.” Wayne said.

Karl’s cock was on fire. It felt so good. He wanted more and the guys were going to give it to him. They lifted his shirt off and undid his belt and took down his pants.

“Dude, look at what you are wearing. A thong. Boy, and here we thought you were straight and you go and wear a thong just for us to show off that nice package and hot butt. I think from now on Karl, that you will always wear tight, fashionable clothes that show off your body, but especially the lycra and spandex. They are your new fashion choice and maybe a little leather here and there.” Said Brian.

“Brian, what are you doing?” Jeff asked. “Just because you have a lycra fetish, doesn’t mean you had to pass it on?”

“Hey, by the time we are done with him that will be the least of his worries. I just wanted someone to share my passion with and can you imagine him in a one piece lycra suit. HOT…”

Jeff thought for a moment and said, “Yeah that would be hot. Can’t wait to see him in it.”

Karl was so lost in ecstasy that he really did not know what they were saying, but his mind did and it filed this information away for later.

As Wayne continued the cock massage, James decided it was his turn to get into the act. He came forward and took off his pants and white briefs and stood in front of Karl. He kneeled on the couch and put his hard cock right in front of Karl’s closed eyes. “Karl, have you ever seen a cock up close like this up close?” James asked.

Karl still lost in a state of ecstasy slowly opened his eyes and took in the 7 inch hard cock in front of his face. He stared at it in horror. “C’mon guys, please don’t do this,” Karl pleaded.

“Karl, how can you deny it? I can see it in your eyes, you love to look, lick and suck cocks and nothing tastes better than a man’s cum and when you taste it, you will know that you will have to have cock almost all the time and licking cunt will forever disgust you as you become a cock whore.” James said.

“No, it is not true,” Karl moaned. But at that moment, Karl got a good look at the cock and his attitude changed. It was so beautiful and powerful. The smells emanating from it were turning him on even more. He tried to struggle against these new feelings, but his mind was being overwhelmed with intense erotic feelings. He felt it in his gut that he had to have that cock and he slowly extended his tongue and licked the head of the throbbing member. Karl felt an electric shock when his tongue touched the tip and he knew he had to have this cock. Even though he was enjoying the handjob he was getting, he leaned over and grabbed the cock and swallowed the shaft down as far as he could. His tongue swirled around the shaft trying to savor the taste and the texture. He tried to remember how his girlfriends (YUCK!) went down on him so he could copy it. He licked the head of the cock and teased the hole. Karl heard James moan and he knew he was doing it right. At that moment, the head of the cock leaked some fluid and Karl’s tongue lapped it up. It tasted so good and Karl knew that he had to have this all the time. Karl decided at that moment that he wanted more of that nectar now and really worked the cock. He increased the suction in his mouth, grabbed the cock hard and bobbed his head up and down.

“Whoa, this boy can suck…he must have had some good lessons. See Karl, I knew you were a cocksucker all you needed was a taste to unleash the real inner you,” Jeff said.

James was getting into the virgin cocksucking. He was pushing in rhythm to Karl’s sucking. He was close to shooting but he wanted to hold off. At that moment, Karl felt up his balls and that sent James over the edge.

“Oh gawd, here it comes….,” cried James as his cock unleashed a torrent of cum into the eager mouth of Karl. Karl felt the first spurts of cum and fervently swallowed it all and savoring every taste of it. More and more cum went down the throat of Karl and he shivered as he felt his entire being change. He now knew that he wanted more cock and that he had to have more. He continued the assault on James until James had nothing more to give.

“More, I need more cocks. I want to suck more cocks. I need more cum. It is so good.” Karl begged.

“Karl, you can have all the cocks you want and we will give you more, just not what you are expecting.” Jeff sneered. And with that another cock came into view and Karl had no time to think about what Jeff had said, as the urgency to suck another cock was too great. He closed his mouth around it and moaned as the thoughts of cocks overwhelmed him.

Karl was spent. He had sucked off half the guys in the room and loved every minute of it. His stomach was gurgling with all the man juice it in and Karl just kept licking his lips to try to get every drop of the precious fluid. His cock was still rock hard because the guys would not let him cum. Every time he thought he would, they would hold off the cock from his mouth and squeeze his nuts causing him pain. He was frustrated but somewhat satisfied. He closed his eyes and all he could see was cock and balls and he moaned.

“Look guys, even with a cock in his mouth, he is dreaming about cocks and getting hard. I think it is time to show him all we have to offer,” suggested Jeff. “Karl, we are now going to show you another part of yourself that you never knew existed. We are going to show you what a good receiver you are instead of being the quarterback. Guys, take off that thong and let’s get to work.

A few of the guys went over to Karl and pulled down the thong that he was wearing. They also turned Karl over to expose his ass.

“Wow, that is one fine ass. Look at how tight it looks. Man, we are going to have fun with that...” said Brian.

“Huh, what…,” mumbled Karl. His thoughts were fuzzy but he knew something was happening. All he wanted was more cock and the guys are talking about making me a good receiver…oh shit. “C’mon guys, I want to suck more cock..it was so good. But touching my ass is not what I want.”

“Karl, it is there I think you are mistaken,” responded Frank. “In fact, I bet as we play with your ass, you are going to get a feeling that your ass needs to be filled and only a cock can fill that need and you will beg for us to fuck you and finally, when we cum inside your ass, you are going to want a dick up your hole almost all the time. You will become a true cock whore, wanting it both in your mouth and in the ass at the same time.”

“No, never…I just want to suck more cock, please guys..” pleaded Karl.

Frank walked over to Karl and started kneading the hard male flesh. It felt good in his hands. He let his thumb skim over Karl’s hole. He noticed that Karl shivered and moaned when he did that. “See Karl, you do like it!”

Karl could not believe the feelings running through him. He still wanted more cock in his mouth, but now, his asshole was itching and it needed relief. He felt something against his hole and it pushed in. Oh my gawd, it felt so good but it hurt at the same time. In fact, he started pushing back against the invasion because it felt so good. He wanted more…oh god, they are turning me into a faggot.

“Look guys, he is getting into it and starting to push back onto Frank’s finger. This is so hot.” Wayne said.

Karl felt a few more fingers enter is his asshole and felt a deeper yearning for his ass to be filled. “More, I need more” Karl moaned.

Frank smiled. “Sure Karl, whatever you want. I am now going to fuck you with my cock and you are going to love every minute of it..now remember, when you feel my cock at your hole, push down and it will all go easier on you.

Karl could hardly hear what Frank was saying he was so lost in his sexual feelings. He felt the fingers leave his hole and then felt something bigger. He pushed down on his asshole and felt Frank’s cock enter him. A wave of ecstasy rolled through his body. He pushed his butt down because he wanted more. At that moment, he didn’t have a care in the world about being gay or straight, all he knew was that he wanted the cock in him. “Oh, yeah, fuck me…fuck me harder…oh yeah…deeper.”

“Looks like we got ourselves a live one. Okay Karl, here it comes.” Sneered Frank. Frank pushed his cock as far as it would go into Karl and Karl screamed. But Frank kept on pulling in and pushing out. At some point Karl’s screaming turned to moaning as he felt the pain turn into pleasure.

“Yeah, fuck me..fuck me harder,” moaned Karl. Karl felt on fire. Frank kept hitting some spot deep within his being that sent wave after wave of pleasure through his body. He knew he needed to have this feeling again. He wanted to do this again. He was bucking in time with Frank’s thrusts.

“Oh fuck, he is one fine piece of ass and sooo tight. I am ready to shoot…You ready fucker. Are you ready to be creamed. Are you ready to take my cum up your ass, because here is comes fucker…..ARRRRGHHH.” Frank’s whole body tensed as he came deep within Karl, spurt after spurt went into Karl.

“Yeah, give it to me…oh man..that feels so good.” Yelled Karl. As Frank stopped fucking him, a wave came over Karl and without even touching his cock, it exploded underneath him. He could not stop himself as he humped the couch beneath him. The torrent of cum subsided and Karl collapsed into the couch. He knew then that he had to have cock up his ass and be fucked whenever possible and to make it even better, he wanted a hot cock in his mouth. He wanted to take it from the front and the back. He would never go back to tits or pussy. He wanted cocks.

The rest of the evening was spent introducing Karl to more man on man sex. Each of the fraternity guys got to fuck Karl or have him suck them. By the end of the evening, everyone was spent and Karl was so tired, he could hardly stay awake.

“Karl, you have done well tonight. We have released the real you and you have done well, but we believe there are a few more things that you need to uncover. Scott, will you please take the lead on this one?” Jeff asked.

“Sure Jeff and thanks. Now Karl, now that you know the pleasures of male sex and you realize that you are now gay, it is time for you to give back. From this moment on, you are now going to tirelessly work on gay rights causes and be an out proud gay and the first step will be to come out to your team, family and friends and lastly, you will join our fraternity and become an active member.”

Karl’s head was swimming….but thoughts of rallies and protests filled his mind as well as participating in pride parades.

“Excuse me, but I have some other things to add.” Ryan chimed in. “Karl, you will continue to keep you body in perfect shape and with little body hair and will work with anyone who asks to keep them in that shape and you will find the male body in all shapes and sizes to be a big turn on and won’t refuse any man who asks for sex however, you will do it discretely so as not to interfere with your activist activities.”

Karl listened and became turned on as his thoughts turned to images of men. Short, Tall, thin, muscular, fat, hairy, smooth…his cock was even harder….

“Finally Karl, I have one last thing to add,” Robert said. “From this day forward, whenever one of us in this room says “Listen Karl”, you will automatically stop what you are doing, and do whatever the person says and you will enjoy it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” Karl replied.

Jeff walked over to Michael and whispered something in his ear. Michael smiled. “Karl, I have been quiet this whole time and I think it is time I spoke up and gave you one last command. You will go get a few tattoos with me and get the ones of my choice plus get a few piercings and will love them and be proud of them as soon as they are on your body for everyone to see.”

Karl smiled and envisioned himself with some sexy tattoos and a sexy earring. He was so lost in these feelings that he came once more and collapsed on the floor in exhaustion. As he fell asleep a large bright rainbow leapt from his chest, surprising the guys in the room, and shot out the closest window.

“What the fuck was that?” asked Wayne to a stunned group of guys.

“I don’t know but this was one hell of a night and I think we witnessed something magical tonight and that rainbow light may have been the cause and to it, I say thank you.” Stated Jeff.

(Next Up – Ray)