The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Words of Truth

(m/m, mc, magic)

Part I

NOTICE: All the Standard warnings about being of age, being aware of your community standards apply to the following story! Please read no farther if you are underage 18/21—or live in a conservative area—or are offended by explicit sexual stories.

* * *

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone is strictly coincidental, all rights are protected and the story cannot be reproduced without permission.

Darkness

Darkness. Pain. More Darkness. It is all he saw and felt. He struggled to see anything but all that he saw was never-ending darkness and all he ever felt was pain. It was all he remembered and all he foresaw. For how long, he did not know.

Finally, the darkness revealed three shapes. He could not tell what they were but he was afraid. And he was in pain again. He tried to run but he could not move. The figures advanced and his fear heightened, the pain sharpened. In one blinding hot flash, the pain over took him and darkness swallowed him up.

He saw the darkness again. He learned to like the darkness as it protected him from the shapes. Those evil shapes that brought the pain: the excruciating pain that permeated his entire body. He wrapped the darkness around him like a warm blanket, but the shapes were coming. He could feel the pain get stronger. He saw the shapes approaching. He saw that they took form. The shapes become silhouettes of men. Those men brought the pain. He cried out but made no sound. They came closer to him. They were becoming focused. He could almost make them out, but the pain was too much. He brought the darkness in and banished the men. The pain receded and there was sweet darkness again.

The darkness continued until he felt the pain again. He knew they were coming. He did not know why but he did not want them to come. They brought pain. He tried to bring the darkness again, but he did not have the strength. They kept coming. He could almost make them out. He was in so much pain. These shadow men were coming closer, taking real shape. The faces were still blurred, their bodies young and vibrant. They came closer and he saw. He saw their faces and recognized them, Karl, Ray and Rick. He screamed but made no sound, the three men shot through the darkness like comets, he felt them flow through his head, and they were gone. The darkness returned. But in the distance he heard chanting. An old woman chanting. And the darkness consumed him.

Hospital

The night nurse walked into Nick’s room and saw a familiar scene. Nick’s grandmother sitting by his bed, holding his hand and weeping. He was a young man, early twenties, with pitch black hair and about 5 foot 10. He was very handsome except for the huge bruises on his face and eyes. These bruises were similar to the ones all over his broken body. Five broken bones and a fractured skull made up the damage. She sympathized with Nick’s grandmother as he has been in a coma for weeks since he was found beaten in the park.

“How’s he doing today?” the nurse asked.

“He just lays there, my sweet Nick,” replied Grandma.

“He is a strong young man, his body just needs time to repair itself but you being here definitely helps,” said the nurse.

“Thank you child, that is very sweet of you to say. Nick is my only family and he is such a good boy. Who would do such a thing? Who would beat my sweet Nick?” Sobbed the Grandmother.

“Some people don’t like people who are different from them,” said the nurse.

“Yeah, my Nick is different. But in the old world, this kind of different was revered. To be able to love men meant he was both man and woman, a wondrous thing. One who could bring joy, love and laughter to any home. I loved him more because of this. What grandmother couldn’t? Why would men want to bring such hatred on a boy who only knew how to bring joy and happiness to the world? Tell me why?” Nick’s grandmother put her hands to her face and cried.

The nurse checked the monitors and put a hand on Nick’s Grandmother shoulder. “I am so sorry, ma’am. He is a beautiful boy. For someone to do this to him is a terrible thing. I have to go now, but if you need anything, let me know.”

“Thank you, I think I have all I need right here in this room,” Replied Nick’s Grandmother. “I’ll be fine, but thank you again.”

“Sure, I’ll be back in a few hours,” said the nurse.

“I’ll be here,” said Nick’s Grandmother as she broke down into tears. She continued to cry for hours. Thinking to herself, who would do this? Why would they do this to my poor Nick? What can be done to make sure they pay for their crimes? These thoughts raced through her brain for until the early morning hours, when a thought hit her.

She opened her large black purse, took out a small book and rummaged through the pages. She stopped searching in the book, found the page she wanted and smiled. Those bastards are going to pay.

She placed her hands upon Nick’s head and started chanting, “Elouh menach sprech haturt bemoce, wekked tonah sahed vemoce!”

Nick’s body shook at the speaking of the final words. Her hands were repelled from his head as she saw three rainbow colored wisps come out of Nick’s head and shoot off through the walls into the morning. Nick’s body was still. Too still. Grandma screamed and screamed.

Karl

Karl woke with a start. He thought he heard some old lady screaming. Boy, that was some party last night, must have had one too many to think about an old lady. Sheesh. Karl rubbed his eyes and focused on his room. It was dark with just a few rays of sunshine coming through his window. His football gear and dirty clothes were everywhere and posters of his favorite team hung between other posters of hot women in various poses trying to sell beer or cars. He loved his room, his sanctuary. He decided not to get up yet and just laid back onto the bed thinking about last night.

He and his buds, Ray and Rick had gone out on the town and decided to do a little damage. They were walking along the strip of bars and ran into some faggot leaving the sissy bar and puking his guts out in the alley. They couldn’t pass that up. They ran over to the creep and surrounded him.

“Looks like we got here a queer,” Rick said.

“Yeah, I bet he wants to suck on this big cock,” Ray said.

“I don’t want no fag touching me, let’s show this homo who rules this town,” Karl remembers saying.

The faggot become very scared and tried to get up from the ground but Karl kicked him good in the legs.

“Not so fast, faggot. My pals and I here want to teach you a lesson you won’t ever forget.” Rick said

As the object of their hate was lying on the ground, he said. “Rick, is that you?”

“Holy shit, he recognizes you Rick!” Ray exclaimed

“Shuttup, he don’t know shit. After what we do to him, he won’t remember a thing but pain.” Rick hissed.

With that, Karl remembers that they beat the faggot for a good 5 minutes before they decided he had had enough. He deserved it. Those faggots are sickos and should not even be here. I hate them. Karl and his buds just walked away as the beaten boy lay on the ground in a heap. His body beaten to near death. His face hardly recognizable. Luckily for him, he faded into unconsciousness.

Karl smiled to himself as he remembered that. He put his hands behind his head and smiled. Just as he did that he noticed that there was a rainbow outside. Funny, it wasn’t raining. Karl noticed that it was getting bigger and coming closer. He sat up and tried to figure out what was happening when the rainbow colored beam came into his room and hit him right between the eyes. Suddenly, all he could see were colors. No matter how hard he tried, he could not see anything but colors. And then the world went black.

Karl sat up quickly not knowing where he was. Whoa, that was something. Must have been a bad dream. Karl looked around the room. It was the same as it always was. He looked at his hands and his body. Nothing looked out of place. No rainbows, no colors…wow, that was some dream. With that, Karl bounded out of bed and decided to begin his day feeling quite happy and content.

After showering and dressing, Karl walked out of the frat and decided to take a walk through campus to see what was going on. As he strolled to the quad, he noticed the various tables set up with students hawking the latest clubs and protests. He decided to check out the scene as he had nothing else to do. He walked by a table of vegetarians showing the plight of chickens. They tried to get Karl to stop but he just kept right on walking, ignoring their protests about living conditions. Karl laughed to himself as he thought of all those people in pens like chickens.

The next table was filled with lots of rainbows and pink triangles. Oh shit, the fag table. He was going to walk by when he heard a voice say, “Sign up and be a friend of the Gay-Straight Alliance. Party tonight at Gamma Alpha Upsilon.”

Without thinking, his body turned towards the table, his hand picked up the pen and he signed his name to the list.

“Thanks Bud, we really need the support,” said a new voice.

Karl lifted his head up to see a college student dressed in a tight T-shirt and some short shorts with his hand out.

“Get away from me, I don’t know why I signed up for this,” Karl screamed.

“Wo, dude, maybe you just wanted to check things out. By the way, my name is Jeff.”

“Who fucking cares, Jeff, I want nothing to do with your faggot club”

“I think you are wrong, you really do want to come to the party tonight, you are just afraid to admit to yourself. Deep down, you may believe you are gay and you don’t want to admit it. So, you should come to the party, relax, have a good time, meet a few people and learn something new about yourself,” Jeff said strongly.

Karl was about to say something when he felt funny. Maybe this Jeff guy knows what he is talking about. No, I hate gays…but maybe he is right. No, he is not, I hate faggots…well maybe I don’t. I should check it out, at least I can find out who is gay or not. I do like to have fun and this way I can have faggots pay for my beer. Yeah, that’s it. I’ll go. With the inner battle over for now, Karl came out of his brief interlude.

“Yo, dude, you alright, you seem lost there,” Jeff asked.

“Yeah, I am fine. Y’know, you may be right.” Karl sniggered to himself. “I think I will come to your party, just to check things out. By the way, my name is Karl.” Karl held out his hand.

“Nice to meet you Karl”, Jeff replied. “Karl, this is my friend Brandon, he works for the club too.”

“Nice to meet you Brandon”, Karl said.

“Nice to meet you too Karl. You coming to our little party tonight? Asked Brandon.

“Yeah, I want to check it out and party some.”

“Cool, be sure to wear something sexy and you will be the hit of the party”

Karl’s head swam again as those words penetrated his brain. “Sure, whatever” he said as he recovered. I’m not the only one who is going to get hit on Kurt thought.

“Great, see you tonight” Brandon said.

“Yeah, see you tonight” Karl said as he wandered away from the table

“Dude, do you know who that was? That was Karl Sanbourne, the captain of the football team and he’s coming to our party. That is huge.” Brandon exclaimed.

“Yeah, I do. But I was more interested in his reactions. He seemed to be somewhat agreeable there and he is not known for his friendly nature towards us, you know. I wonder what is going on.”

“Jeff, what is going on in that head of yours?” Brendon asked.

“Well, I don’t know yet, but I’ll think of something. I’m a little skeptical and afraid but somewhat hopeful in a weird way.” Jeff said as he smirked and thought about tonight.

Karl went about his day in a fog, not understanding why he agreed to go to the party tonight but at the same time he felt compelled to go. He really needed to talk to his buds but they were not around. It was getting close to party time so Karl decided to get ready. After his shower, he took his time getting ready for the party. He wanted to look good but did not know why. He shaved his face and noticed what a good looking guy he was. Six foot one, one hundred and eighty five pounds of lean hard smooth muscle, leading to a good seven inch cock that was nice and thick around. As he looked at his body, he started to get hard. What the fuck is wrong with me, he thought. As that thought passed through his head, he finished shaving his face and splashed some cologne on his body. He fixed his hair in that messy kinda way that the women loved and smiled at the result.

He walked down to his room in his towel thinking what to wear. He thought he would just go in his normal jeans and shirt outfit but something stopped him. He felt sexy tonight and wanted the whole world to know he was on the prowl tonight. He was going to get some tonight and he was going to give it his all. He reached into his underwear drawer and pulls out a small black thong, which he received from an old girlfriend. At the time he thought it was kinda faggy to wear but she said it made his ass look hot. He only wore it once but tonight he felt somehow compelled to wear it. He slipped it onto his body and felt the thin strap go up his ass crack. It felt funny and sexy at the same time. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought he looked sexy even though a small part of him was saying that he looked like a fag. He then proceeded to pick out his black stretchy pants that fit him like a glove and showed off his best assets. He reached into his closet and pulled out a tight shiny sleeveless powder blue shirt. He put it on and noticed how it clung tightly to his body and showed off every muscle and especially his nice chest. The more he stared at himself, the harder he became. Man, I must be really horny…but I do look good in this. I have one hot butt for the ladies and they will cream in their pants when they get a load of my cock. Man, this is almost obscene.

With that, Karl walked into the night and to the party. As he strolled through the campus, his mind became clearer and he thought to himself, why is he going to this fag party. And why, was he dressed like he wanted them to notice him. He was getting angrier by the minute. I am going to show them. I’ll walk in there like I own the place and then teach them a lesson they will never forget. They think they can fuck with Karl Sanbourne, well they got another thing coming. But as Karl walked towards the party, he did not notice that he was walking in a sexy gait which would lure anyone towards him.

Karl got to the frat house and walked through the doors. The first thing he noticed is that there were 90% men at the party all dressed up in faggy clothes, dancing, kissing and hugging each other. Boy, was he ready to do some damage.

“Welcome to Gamma Alpha Upsilon, come on in and relax and know you are among you new best friends” said the guy tending the door. “I’m Thomas and you must be Karl,” as Thomas extended his hand.

Karl stopped for a second and realized his anger was gone and was in a very calm state. He knew he should be disgusted by the scene in front of him, but all he could do was smile and say, “Thanks Thomas, nice to be here. Hopefully we can catch up later.” The funny thing is, Karl meant it. For some reason he liked Thomas right off, even though he probably was gay.

“The pleasure is all mine Karl. The bar is in the back so help yourself and have some fun,” replied Thomas watching Karl walk away from him. “Boy, what a body on him…that butt is to die for,” thought Thomas.

Karl threaded his way to the bar through all of the dancing bodies. When he got to the bar, he noticed that Jeff was there.

“Karl, nice to see you could make it. Wow, you look hot. Oh sorry, didn’t mean to embarrass you”

Normally, a comment like that would have gotten Karl angry but he was very relaxed and somewhat happy to see Jeff.

“No problem dude, nice to see you,” replied Karl.

“So, welcome to the party, let’s go someplace a little more quiet so we can talk”, stated Jeff.

“Sure, lead on,” said Karl.

Jeff got out from behind the bar and led Karl to another room. Along the way he motioned to other guys in the frat to follow them. By the time they got to a secluded room in the back, there were about 10 guys with Jeff and Karl.

“Karl, I would like you to meet my fellow brothers. This is Jason, Brian, Peter, James, Wayne, Frank, Scott, Ryan, Robert, and Michael. We just wanted to have a chance to get to know you.”

“Hey guys, nice to meet you. What do you want to know?” Karl asked as he sat on the couch next to Jeff. Karl was a little uneasy being alone with all of these guys, but they seemed nice enough.

“Karl, we want to know if you have ever made out with a guy before?” Jeff asked as he reached over to massage Karl’s cock.

“What, get your hands off of me you faggot, I never have and never will.” Screamed Karl as he tried to back away from Jeff.

“C’mon, relax, you know you want to..” whispered Jeff, hoping his instincts were correct.

“I never wanted to mess with a guy, its disgusting, I’m outta here.” Yelled Karl.

Jeff looked perplexed. Something was not right. He was so pliable before. Now what to do? “Guys, grab him.”

Three of the frat boys grabbed him and held him down on the couch. Karl continued to struggle but could not get out of their grip.

Jason piped in, “Dude, stop fighting us and relax and listen to what we have to say.”

The affect was immediate. Karl stopped fighting and his mind went fuzzy for a second. He did not know why but he just sat there waiting for the guys to talk.

“That’s it dude, I knew you wanted to listen” Jason continued. “So, Karl, have you ever wanted to make love to a man?”

“No way man, I only like chicks,” replied Karl.

“Okay, then why did you come tonight knowing that it would be filled with mainly gay guys and why did you dress like gay bait?” asked Jason.

“I don’t really know. One minute I am talking to Jeff and Brandon and agreeing to come to the party and the next minute, here I am dressed like this. It is all a blur,” said Karl.

“Well, you must have some reason for being here.” Said Jason.

“Let me try guys,” Wayne said as he walked over to the couch and sat between Karl and Jason. “Karl, I think you know why you came here tonight. Could it be that you want to try and have sex with me?”

“No, I think it is disgusting,” spat Karl.

“I think we are about to change your mind,” Jeff said knowingly with a sneer on his face.

(To be continued)