The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Winterstead

Chapter Six

“Well, Charley, last night was your first assignment with Paul. What were you directed to do with him and the clients” Madam Zee asked as she sat on the settee in her office opposite Charley. “It was a dinner party. Paul and I served the meal naked, and afterwards I took him in my mouth and he jerked off on my tits. Then he licked it off.” “Did he fuck you?” “No” Charley replied without knowing that Madam Zee had given strict notice to the clients that there was to be no penetration of Charley by her son Paul, other than in her mouth, otherwise there would be consequences as far as any ongoing arrangements were concerned. No, any penetration by Paul in those other holes with his cock, when it happened, as it surely would, would be so when Madam Zee was present, at least on the first occasion. “And then?” Madam Zee asked. “The two male guests then fucked me in the arse bent over the table whilst both the women took turns fucking Paul in the arse with a strap-on.” “Go on” Madam Zee encouraged her. “Well, both women then fucked me in the arse and Paul and I had to suck the strap-ons clean whilst beside each other, then kiss.” “I see. Interesting evening then” Madam Zee said, and continued, “I expect you and Paul to visit me at my City residence this evening. Valerie will contact you with the specifics, understood?” “Yes, Madam Zee,” Charley responded. The intercom then buzzed. Madam Zee rose, went to the table and pushed the necessary button on it. “Yes, Valerie?” “The Chinese are here, Madam, as arranged.” “Send them in. Stay there Charley. This shouldn’t take too long.”

Chen and Lau entered the office. “Good morning gentlemen” Madam Zee greeted them from behind her desk. “Take a seat in front of the desk here” she gestured with her hand. As they walked to the seats, Lau was looking at Charley. He spoke to Chen, in their native tongue. As they were sitting Chen said “Lau would like some more of Charley whilst he’s here, Zara.” “No Chen. That won’t be happening” she responded firmly. “But we have a very open arrangement, Zara, as you know, and can call upon it at any time. That is the agreement, No?” “Understood Chen. But not Charley, ok? I’ll arrange something else. Just Lau, or for you both?” “Both, I think” he responded. Madam Zee activated the intercom. “Valerie.” “Yes, Madam Zee.” “Arrange for two girls…” she was about to continue when Chen interrupted her; “I’ll try a boy today, Zara” he said. “One girl. One Boy, Valerie. Who we got free?” “Taku is on duty, Madam Zee, and there’s Stephanie also.” “Fine. Send them up.” “Yes, Madam Zee” Valerie acknowledged. “So Chen. What have we got?” And he handed her a file. She opened it. “Indira Simpson” she read. And on sight of the photos included could see that here was a very attractive woman, much more potential than the Councillor Hemmings who the Chinese had arranged to have controlled previously. “A member of the British Parliament at thirty two eh Chen?” she read out loud. “Yes. Holding a seat in a Birmingham constituency. Her mother is Indian and father a successful English businessman in the textile industry” Chen responded. “And you want to do what? Gain some form of control or influence in the British Government. How so, with just her?” Madam Zee asked. “She is in line for a junior ministerial role in overseas trade, a perfect avenue for our purposes” he advised. “How do you propose we secure her for processing” Madam Zee enquired, and with that there was a knock on the door. “Come in!” Madam Zee shouted, and in entered Taku and Stephanie who walked towards Madam Zee and the visitors at the desk. Chen was answering Madam Zee as they got there. “We will arrange that, if you will arrange what you do” he told her. “Taku. Mister Chen here would like his cock sucked, if you would.” “Yes, Madam Zee” he responded, as he dropped to his knees and began unzipping Chen’s fly whilst Chen undid his belt. “And Stephanie, likewise you will do Mister Lau here.” “Yes, Madam Zee” she responded as she too dropped to her knees. When each had a cock in their hand Madam Zee said “Now, the first of you to bring off the cock you’re sucking will win a prize, ok?” They both looked at her, smiled and nodded. “Go on then. First to swallow it all, wins.” Down on the cocks their mouths descended, each began working away as expertly as they’d come to learn. The pleasure in each man obvious from the pelvic movements, the accelerated breathing and, of course, the male moaning. Not forgetting the desire to take hold of the head of their cock-sucker to control the downward motion. “No hands on heads, gentlemen, please” said Madam Zee, “they are perfectly capable without that sort of assistance” she added, and they released them. Chen came first, letting out a scream as he spurted cum down Taku’s throat, along with the involuntary pelvic thrusts. Lau was only seconds behind. When finished, Taku and Stephanie simply stood up and looked at Madam Zee for more direction. “Taku wins. But only just” said Madam Zee. “Back to your duties now” she told them, and they turned and left. “Now Chen. Let’s discuss your expectations here further.”

“What have you gone and done now, you naughty girl” Mrs Williams said to Sherri as she sat in the child’s play pen in room 9. “I’m sorry mummy, I couldn’t help it” Sherri responded in the tone of a child. “It’s not the first time though, is it young lady. What a mess you’ve made of yourself again?” “It just came out mummy” Sherri tried to explain, then began to cry. “Well, we’re just going to have to get you cleaned up aren’t we?” Williams told her, “but first you’ve got to learn not to do it again, ok?” she added. Through her tears, Sherri responded “Yes, mummy, I’m sorry mummy. Sherri’s sorry for doing a poo-poo again.” “But it’s all over you again. How do you do that?” Williams asked. “I don’t know mummy. I’m sorry mummy” Sherri again apologised. She was frightened to tell angry mummy that she liked playing with it as it felt funny, and she could make patterns with it on her belly and chest. “Well, the only way I can think of to get you stop doing it is for you to taste it. It’s all over your hands. Go on, lick it off.” “No mummy, please mummy. It’s not nice.” “You do as your mother tells you. Now lick that hand. Yes the one with most of it on it. Go on. Now” Williams demanded in a tone that Sherri knew she must obey, so she licked her hand, the one she’d used to spread in patterns over her stomach and tits the shit she’d scooped up from inside the nappy she was loosely wearing. “It doesn’t taste nice mummy. Please mummy, no more” she begged. “Clean that hand right up this minute, and no more whining” Williams told her, and she did. Licking the brown mess from her hand as she’d been told to, Sherri felt her stomach churn. “Come on now. Out you get. Bath time” Williams said, and held Sherri’s now almost clean hand as she stepped out of the play pen to stand just two inches shorter than “mummy”. As Williams led her across the plastic sheeting previously laid out by support staff before Sherri’s visit they didn’t quite reach the bathroom door when Sherri threw up on it. Whatever control of the mind was present here, the body was reacting to what had entered the stomach just a few moments earlier. Sherri retched three times after the initial vomit, and then began to cry. “Stop that now” Williams told her as they entered the bathroom where the already filled bath was ready for Sherri to step into. “Let’s get this nappy off, and you get down on your hands and knees in the bath like a doggy for mummy” Williams told her as she reached for the shower head before turning the tap on and systematically spraying away the shit still present around Sherri’s arse. Then up under the body to direct the spray towards the stomach and chest to ensure all presence of the mess was gone. “Move your legs apart for mummy, little lady” Williams instructed her, and she spread her knees apart on the base of the bath. Williams positioned the shower head underneath Sherri’s body, ensuring the shower spray fired up at her clit. “Does that feel nice my darling?” Williams asked her. “Yes, mummy, it does” Sherri agreed. Williams moved the shower head up to within an inch of the clit and began moving it back and forth ever so slowly. “How is it now?” Williams asked. “It’s really nice, mummy, I like it” Sherri responded, by now with heavier breathing, her body reacting to the clitoral stimulus being as the twenty-one-year-old she was just might. “Pull on those titty bumps sweetheart. Make them hard” Williams told her, and Sherri immediately released a hand supporting her position on all fours to pull on her nipples. And then she came. Collapsing forward into the water with a scream, then a whimper, she actually took some bathwater into her mouth and starting choking on it. “There, there my baby girl. Cough it up. That’s it” Williams said. “Let’s get you out and dry you off” she added, and guided Sherri out of the bath before wrapping a towel around her. As she rubbed her dry, Williams said “We’ll have a little rest on the bed, now baby, ok?” “Yes, mummy” Sherri responded. “And you are going to make mummy feel good with your tongue like she likes it, aren’t you?” “Yes, mummy” she agreed with a nod and a smile. “And how’s that then, darling?” Williams asked. “I’m going to lick mummy’s front hole and push my tongue in it as far as it will go. And the smelly hole as well. I’m going to lick that and push my tongue in it as well” Sherri answered, almost cooing. “Yes, my dear, you certainly are” Williams agreed, herself with a smile as they entered the bedroom.

Thomas was sitting on the armchair in his room, waiting, with a hard-on, when in walked Fiona, naked and holding a nine inch dildo. “You’re not Charley” he grumbled. “No sir, I’m Fiona” she replied. “Come on then. Over here and start on this” he said, looking down at the stiff cock he’d been stroking with his right hand before she arrived. She knew what he was expecting. When she reached him she went down on her knees and took him immediately in her mouth. As she worked away with her lips and tongue he began thinking what a pleasurable job she was actually performing, but it wasn’t Charley. He really liked Charley. “That’ll do” he told her. “Go and bury your head in the settee there and push your arse up” he added, and she did. He picked up the dildo from where she’d left it beside his chair and went down on his knees beside her. Without delay he started pushing it into her already lubricated arse. His usual requirements were known, a matter of record, and any subject providing a service for him always lubricated their arsehole beforehand, as Fiona had done. He pushed in hard, then began making circular motions with this substitute cock, getting wider and wider. Fiona reacted to some discomfort by raising her head. She clenched her fists as his circular motion widened the hole even further. He continued this harsh widening of her arsehole for more than a minute when a voice bellowed “NO THOMAS” from the speaker located in a corner of the room, present in all residents’ rooms for public announcements, along with CCTV just for this eventuality. “Stop that action now. You are close to causing injury there” the Voice said this time. He knew the Rules, and the consequences for causing intended injury to any service provider. He eased off, instead slowly sliding the tool in and out with a far more gentle motion. “What if I wanted to fist her then?” he shouted up at the speaker. “All may be discussed later, Thomas, but in the meantime if you would conclude matters there as soon as possible, please” the Voice asked. He removed the dildo from Fiona’s arse. The opening he’d created was almost four inches in diameter now. He looked to push his cock in, only to find it did not touch the sides. He began massaging the arse cheeks close to the hole, and could see it was beginning to contract. Once it was only about an inch in diameter he entered it again and felt it tighter. He was in there for three, four, five minutes, thrusting away yet unable to come. He told Fiona to encourage him, and she did. He pulled it out and swapped holes for his efforts, and did this three times. Then he got there. He couldn’t not feel the muscle spasm of course as he came, in her arse, but he felt no relief in it, nor joy. He pulled out and stood up. The glass he would have used to collect his cum from her arse for her to drink was within reach, but he left it. “I’m done. You can go now” he told her, and she stood up. As he handed her the dildo he said “I’m sorry.” “Sir?” she responded, puzzled at his sentiment. “I’m sorry if I hurt you, that’s all” he said. “Yes, sir” she said, “should I go now” she asked. “Yes, off you go. Thank you.” And she left. As he sat down on the chair he began reflecting solemnly on the loss of Charley’s services. He really liked Charley.

As Charley and Paul arrived at the door of Madam Zee’s City residence, it opened automatically, Cassandra standing just inside the entrance hall to greet them. “Good evening Charley, Paul” she said. Both acknowledged the welcome. “Follow me. Madam Zee is waiting for you” Cassandra then said as she closed the door and turned to lead them to where Madam Zee was sitting on the settee in the living room, and she looked towards them as they entered. “Hello Charley, and Paul” she said, “come on over here. You, Charley, sit on the floor beside me, and you Paul, well let’s have you standing right there in front of us.” They positioned themselves as they’d been told, and Madam Zee immediately began stroking Charley’s hair as she sat on the floor by her legs. “Paul” she said, “tell me about your girlfriend. Who is she, age, what does she do, and most importantly, how is she reacting to the increased workload you’ve been experiencing since joining us?” “Her name is Chloe, Madam. She’s nineteen, and a veterinary nurse. She has threatened to end our relationship though, because of the little time we now spend together.” “Ah, maybe she should be joining us soon then to ease the stress in your relationship?” Madam Zee suggested. “Yes, Madam” he simply agreed. “Take your cock out and stroke it for me now” she instructed him, and he did. “How does it feel, Charley, now you’ve got used to having your son’s cock in your mouth?” Madam Zee asked her. “I can’t say, Madam,” Charley replied. “Well, do you like it?” Madam Zee asked her. “He’s my son, Madam. I’m not sure” Charley responded. “Look at me Charley, and hear my words” Madam Zee directed her, and Charley looked up at her. “You love having Paul’s cock in your mouth, Charley. You want to have his cock in your mouth, and you need to taste his cum, understood?” “Yes, Madam” Charley answered. “Tell me now then, how it feels to have your son’s cock in your mouth” Madam Zee again asked her. “I love Paul’s cock in my mouth. I want to have his cock in my mouth. I need to taste his cum” Charlie responded. “It’s right there in front of you Charley. What do you do?” Madam Zee asked her. “I want it in my mouth, Madam. I need it. I need his cum down my throat. May I suck it now please?” Charley asked as she looked at Madam Zee, almost pleading now with this new found desire in her to do it. “Yes, you can, Charley. Show me how he fucks your mouth then” Madam Zee told her, and Charley immediately moved to take the still flaccid cock between her lips. All in at first, then drawing back and forth over it whilst sucking to feel it quickly harden in her mouth. She used her hand to massage it as she licked and sucked the head, then ran her tongue up, down and around the shaft, her saliva lubricating the motion as she again took it all in her mouth. “Enough Charley” Madam Zee told her, and Charley looked around at Madam Zee, puzzled, confused and not a little disappointed at being told to stop as she really wanted to taste her son’s cum in her mouth, and then sliding down her throat. Instead, she released the cock from the grip of her hand and returned to sit at Madam Zee’s feet. “You’re going to fuck Charley in front of me now, Paul. Understood?” “Yes, Madam Zee” he responded. “Charley, you are going to pleasure me with your tongue whilst Paul fucks you. Understood?” “Yes, Madam Zee” she responded, and turned to face Madam Zee whilst still on her knees. Madam Zee pulled up the loose fitting dress she was wearing, and spread her legs. No panties of course. Madam Zee never wore panties. She tapped the area just above her clit with the index finger of her right hand and said “start here with a kiss.” Charley moved towards it, the musky aroma more pronounced now than it had been previously, and just so it was now that she had become conditioned to desiring it, as her tongue touched Madam Zee’s clit she let out a moan herself. As her licking moistened Madam Zee’s lips and outer hole, she felt her own become warm. She waited in anticipation for the instruction she knew was coming, and it did. “Finger yourself Charley” Madam Zee told her, and she immediately buried two fingers in her already moist cunt. Finger fucking herself as she licked and probed Madam Zee with her tongue, Charley was arriving at orgasm quickly, more quickly than usual. Maybe it was the thought of her son’s cock soon to be in her that was bringing her so close, so soon, and when she heard the words “fuck her now, Paul. In the arse,” she came. Before the tip of his cock had even touched her arsehole she felt her cunt pulsating at the pleasure almost ripping through her body. Despite this, her tongue was still lapping away at Madam Zee’s lips, hole and clit at a speed that was making it now ache. She felt Paul pulling her arse cheeks apart as she was sucking the clit now. Then he entered that already lubricated hole now very used to being violated in this way as it had been by so many cocks of late. As Paul fucked his mother in the arse, and her working so hard to bring off Madam Zee with her tongue, Madam Zee had already begun to pull at her nipples with finger tips she’d moistened in her mouth. Her voice straining as her body was experiencing the pleasures brought upon her down there by Charley’s tongue, and her own fingers, Madam Zee said “I’m coming. I’m coming. Come with me. Both of you come with me,” and with that she let out a scream, grabbing Charley’s head and pushing her cunt into her face as she did. A quick succession of brief moans replaced by heavy breathing, Madam Zee was in brief ecstasy, the feeling made only better when Paul yelled out as he came in his mother’s arse at the same time she almost shrieked in orgasmic pleasure in her own inimitable way. It was some minutes before Madam Zee recomposed herself. Paul had pulled his spent cock out of his mother’s arse and just sat back on his legs. Charley had sat back herself after the orgasmic spasms she’d experienced had subsided. Both were waiting for further instruction when Madam Zee said “Cassandra will arrange a bath now for you both. I’ll freshen up as well, and we’ll have a drink together here when done, ok?” “Yes, Madam Zee” they both said almost as one. As they both rose to leave with Cassandra when she arrived, Madam Zee said “try not to let too much cum dribble out of that arse, Charley, and on to the carpet, will you?” “No Madam,” Charley responded as she put the palm of her hand up against the crack of her arse to collect any seepage as she walked out of the room. Madam Zee was relieved at exercising the control she just had, particularly in directing Paul to arse fuck his mother in front of her, as she felt this may have exorcised a little, the confusing emotions she’d been experiencing for some time now regarding Charley. Taking back control of herself was just as important, she felt, as controlling Charley now was, and with the Chinese effectively imposing on her a path she still wasn’t sure of, she knew she needed to remain focussed. What had interested her though, was the prospect of bringing Indira Simpson into the fold, and on that she was waiting with interest to see how it might develop.