The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Winterstead

Chapter Seven

“And this is a common room our residents can enjoy each other’s company in” Madam Zee explained to the Ramsden’s, Joseph and his daughter Clarissa as they surveyed it from the entrance door, following on as this was from their viewing the likely room Joseph would occupy were he to be accepted as a resident, for it was acceptance by the Home necessary rather than the client which secured residency. Fees had already been discussed in Madam Zee’s office and this left now a small demonstration of the personal services available to clients at an extra cost depending on the frequency and particular service required. Joseph Ramsden and his Daughter had been vigorously vetted. By recommendation only as it always is, they were both acutely aware of the special nature of the services available. Karma was accompanying Madam Zee and the visitors. A member of senior staff sitting just below Valerie in rank, Karma was now awaiting Madam Zee’s instruction in relation to the demonstration to be arranged for the visitors. “What do we have for Joseph, Karma?” Madam Zee asked. “Chloe is waiting in visitor room one, Madam Zee.” Chloe being Charley’s son Paul’s girlfriend brought into service the previous week as a means to maintain that relationship. She was one of the few in service ever permitted to reside offsite as it were, with the intention that her relationship with Paul survived. For all Paul knew, she had resigned her position as a veterinary nurse and took up a role at the Home where amongst other duties she was to provide the special services enjoyed by residents. “Good” said Madam Zee, and turning to the visitors went on, “Joseph, Clarissa. Follow me to the visitor’s room if you would.” As they entered the room, Chloe was standing naked in the centre of it. Not so tall at five feet, three inches, and at nineteen years of age she was a little younger than the generally secured service providers, but needs surrounding Paul prevailed here. Mousey coloured hair she had, adequately proportioned body, with the redeeming feature of large tits. 34D she carried, and they were firm. “This is Chloe, Joseph. Bearing in mind that Clarissa and I will be in the room, what would be your pleasure?” Madam Zee asked him. He hesitated, moving slowly towards her, saying nothing until he stood beside her facing back towards his daughter. “Will she suck me?” He asked. “Of course, Joseph” Madam Zee responded. “Finger her first, father” Clarissa said. “And play with the tits a bit, eh. Look at the size of them” she added. He took hold of Chloe’s right breast with his right hand and with a laboured motion began kneading it. Absent of any reaction in her, Madam Zee said “Chloe” with a look demanding a reaction, whereupon Chloe started to moan in arousal at the effort being made by Joseph. “Come on father. Enjoy” Clarissa encouraged, then turned to Madam Zee and said “Madam Zee. May I,” gesturing towards the pair with a nod. “Of course, Clarissa, of course,” and with that Clarissa moved over to position herself to Chloe’s left whilst from her right, Joseph was still toying with her tit. Clarissa began to rub Chloe’s clit with her left hand and went down to suck on the left nipple. Chloe now reacting to the stimulation with heavy breathing punctuated by moans. Pulling away from the nipple, Clarissa said “Father, put your finger in her, here” as she moved her hand away from where she’d been rubbing, leaving a mound moist from her efforts. And he did. Middle finger on his right hand went in. Then the index finger, and he then too took a nipple in his mouth. Chloe was reacting with some intensity now as Madam Zee observed from near the door. “Come now Chloe” she said, and Chloe did. Genuinely and with that intensity that had been building. Her knees trembled, almost giving way before she composed herself whilst the fingers were still in her, and mouth still on her tit. “Fuck her father. Go on” Clarissa said. “No, I want to be sucked” he replied, then added “your mother never would, and why I’ve always had to pay for it.” “Not when I did it for you father” Clarissa responded and stepped away slightly. Unsure now whether she was dealing with a daughter or step-daughter, or maybe an adoptee here, and not caring anyway, Madam Zee said “Joseph, would you care to sit down and Chloe will serve you as you desire,” and he removed himself from her and sat down on the settee, but not before undoing his trousers and letting them fall to his ankles. “Chloe. Pleasure Joseph with your mouth. And swallow.” “Yes, Madam Zee” she responded, and knelt before Joseph who by that time had also lowered his underpants. Chloe took him in her mouth and began servicing his cock as she’d been told to. “Well Clarissa. Is this all as you expected? Bearing in mind that acceptance will rest with us, subject to references, it is important to know whether you think your father will be happy in residence here” Madam Zee asked her. “Yes, I think it is perfect for him, Madam Zee. Just perfect” she replied. Seconds later a scream of “Aaargh” was leaving Joseph’s mouth as he came in Chloe’s, with both his daughter and Madam Zee looking towards him with gentle smiles on their faces.

“Yes, Karma” Madam Zee asked through the intercom in her office. “The Chinese have arrived with the politician and her PA. They’re in visitor’s room two.” So it was that the Chinese trade delegation had arranged for Indira Simpson MP, with her personal assistant Mandy Summers, to visit Winterstead on some pretext and who had already been plied with the necessary stage one drug in some tea to facilitate stage two of the Process. “Who’s supervising stage two” Madam Zee asked. “Smitt’s here today” Karma replied, and Madam Zee said “Let me know when complete.” “Of course, Madam Zee” Karma responded, ending the brief exchange as it was. The Ramsden’s had not long left after discussing fees, and they would not have known that necessary vetting and references had already been secured for without them a tour would not have occurred as a matter of security. Madam Zee was already signing off on Joseph Ramsden’s acceptance letter and contract when there came a knock on the door. “Come in” she shouted, and in walked Chen and another man she did not know. “This is Zhang, Zara, he’ll be working closely with Indira Simpson. He speaks excellent English having been educated at university here” Chen said. “Good afternoon Madam Zee” Zhang said. “Good afternoon Zhang, and thank you for addressing me as I prefer” she responded with a stern look towards Chen. “We’ll go along to visitor room two now, and I’ll ask you not to get involved until I invite you, understood?” They bowed in agreement and gestured for her to pass first through the door.

Indira Simpson and Mandy Summers were sitting on a settee in visitor room two when Madam Zee and the Chinese entered. She gestured to the men to walk away to the side of the room, and she sat down on the settee opposite the two women as they stared towards her. “How are we feeling ladies?” Madam Zee asked in the voice imprinted on the minds of the two of them as one they must obey. “A bit dizzy” Mandy responded. “A little strange” was Indira’s reply. “Now, I’m going to ask you some questions and you’ll answer truthfully, do you understand?” Madam Zee said. “Yes, Madam Zee” they said as one. “Indira. Tell me a little about yourself. Are you known as Indira? What about a boyfriend as we are unaware of any relationship that you may be in at the present time?” “I’m known as Indy by those close to me, but for professional purposes I prefer my given name. I don’t have a boyfriend. I am in a relationship with Mandy here that no-one knows about” she replied, prompting Madam Zee to look back over her shoulder to exchanges glances with the men behind her. “We weren’t aware of that, Indy” Madam Zee said, then asked “are you a lesbian, then?” “I’m bi-sexual, but have become very close to Mandy” she replied. “And you, Mandy. You’re bi too?” Madam Zee asked her. “No. One hundred percent gay me, Madam Zee. I’m not attracted to men at all.” Madam Zee gazed at the woman before her, now having identified as lesbian and in a relationship with her boss, wondered why the Chinese, with their resources, had not learned this, but no problem she felt, as this was to be a Chinese operation after all. Given how stunningly attractive the Member of the British parliament at just thirty two years of age sitting before her was, Madam Zee found herself somewhat puzzled that this average looking twenty-five-year-old personal assistant had attracted her. “Have you ever fucked a man, Mandy?” Madam Zee asked her. “Yes, Madam Zee. Twice, but I didn’t like it” she replied. “Stand up. Slip your panties off and start masturbating” Madam Zee told her. “Yes, Madam Zee” she responded as she stood, lifted up the skirt she was wearing to push down on the underwear before beginning to rub herself between her legs. “Indy. Mr Zhang behind me in the blue suit will join your staff, do you understand?” “Yes, Madam Zee” she answered. “You will learn to take instruction from him and obey him at all times subject to any instruction I give you, understood?” “Yes, Madam Zee” she responded. “Zhang. Would you care to come over here and take your cock out?” Madam Zee said, turning round towards him. As he reached where she was sitting, she said to Indy “take Zhang here in your mouth and make him come, ok?” “Yes, Madam Zee” she responded and her mouth was already open as his cock arrived to enter it. “Mandy, walk round to the back of the settee and bend forward resting your hands on it, pushing that arse out, ok?” Madam Zee instructed her. “Yes, Madam Zee” she responded, and did as she was told. “Chen, come and fuck her from behind will you?” “With pleasure, Zara” he said, still referring to her as such. As he walked towards Mandy waiting as she’d been told to with her hands on the back of the settee supporting herself, and with her arse pushed out behind with a front hole moist from fingering, Madam Zee said to her “you will enjoy being fucked by Mr Chen now, Mandy. Understood?” “Yes, Madam Zee” was the reply. Madam Zee observed with an unusually dispassionate view of that occurring in front of her. Maybe because of why these particular women had been absorbed into the set-up, as it were, or simply because she’d witnessed it so many times before. As much as she still enjoyed her own interaction with subjects when the interest took her, when these two men expressed the customary verbal reaction to coming in either a mouth or cunt as they were now here, she simply felt relief that it hadn’t taken too long. With Chen and Zhang on their way soon after, and the two woman being subjected to stage three of the Process, Madam Zee was left to ponder how she would pass the rest of the day into the evening in the knowledge that Clarissa Ramsden had already been in touch to arrange a visit to her home for a dinner party that evening, and was very keen on engaging the two serving female police officers available to fulfil certain perverted fantasies her and her guests had in mind.

As Inspector Charlotte Dunn and Constable Katherine Toomey stepped out of the chauffer-driven limousine now parked-up outside the sizeable home of one Clarissa Ramsden, neither woman would have discussed at all the reason for them both being in full uniform, each knowing only that they’d been assigned together to investigate a matter that Miss Ramsden would fully instruct them on, and as they reached the front door each knew that they’d be called upon to draw on all the experience they possessed as police officers to serve here as required, or as directed, whichever was appropriate. If a crime had been committed here they were certainly going to investigate to the fullest of their abilities, or so they thought as they entered the front door. Led into the dining room by a butler, there was Clarissa Ramsden and five others seated around the table with the remnants of a meal in front of them, two other women, and three men, all close in age around fifty-five. “Good evening inspector” Clarissa said, and Charley acknowledged the greeting. “And that’s your subordinate, is it?” Clarissa asked. “Yes, this is constable Katherine Toomey, madam” Charley replied. “Well, we’ve had a bit of an issue this evening here, Inspector” Clarissa told them. “You see, Simon, James and Michael here have all lost their erections, and we wondered if you might assist in recovering them?” she explained. “Yes, of course, madam. When were they last seen?” Charley asked. “Get your tits out” Simon shouted from the far end of the table. Charley fired back, “I beg your pardon, sir. There’s no cause to be so disrespectful. We’re here to serve, and will do what we can to find what you’ve lost.” With a look of anger in his direction, Clarissa made her feelings clear; “Simon, I told you it was only me they’ll obey. Something about their minds being conditioned to my voice, and you and Fifi shouldn’t be here at all. Anyone involved this evening needed to be vetted and I didn’t pass on your details, so calm down will you?” “Of course my dear. I’m so sorry. All yours then” he replied. “Inspector. Undo that blouse and expose your breasts will you?” Clarissa asked Charley rather than seeming to direct her. “Of course, madam” Charley responded as she began to unbutton the tunic first, then the blouse, before unclipping the bra at the front. Always a brassiere with quick access to the front when on assignment, if wearing one at all. Ample breasts as they were now exposed, Clarissa said “Cup them, Inspector. Pinch the nipples. Arouse yourself.” And she did. “Constable. Remove the skirt and panties and masturbate for us, ok?” “Yes, madam” Toomey responded and unzipped the skirt, letting it fall to the ground, but there were no panties to remove present, as always it is on assignment unless asked for. Wearing black stockings and suspender belt to match the black shoes, Toomey pushed two fingers inside herself and began working away as she’d been told to, but more to the point, as she loved it. “You sure they’re not toms, Clarissa?” Michael asked. “No, Michael, they are not hookers. They’ll do absolutely anything they’re told to, but before you get any ideas, anything likely to cause personal injury is out of the question. There are strict instructions on that.” “And that concerns you?” Michael asked. “I assure you, Michael. You would not want to upset who we’re dealing with here.” Both officers were now expressing signs of arousal prompting Avril to ask Clarissa “are we just watching, or getting involved as I’ve been vetted and had one of these visits at the Coopers when we did, well, get full on involved?” “Of course we’re getting involved, Avril” Clarissa responded. “Just a little taster here watching two genuine uniformed police officers pleasuring themselves to start. Doesn’t it turn you on? It does me,” and as she finished saying that, Clarissa slipped her own hand between her legs to rub herself just a little.

Toomey was on her knees, naked except for the stockings and shoes, sucking Michael’s cock and wanking Simon’s as both stood beside her in the middle of the living room. Then she swapped over. Charley’s head was buried between Fifi’s legs as she sat on the settee, as was Avril’s between Clarissa’s beside her. Avril looked up at Clarissa and said “thanks darling, I needed that. Haven’t had my tongue on a clit for it must be about three days now” she said with a smile. “What are we going to get up to with these two now?” She added. “Well, James has been pulling on his cock over there for ages watching you two buried in cunt, so maybe it’s his turn to put it somewhere wet” Clarissa replied, then looking across at him standing a few steps away said “where’s it going then, James?” “In the Inspector’s mouth first, then her arse,” he replied. “Inspector,” Clarissa said looking down at the back of Charley’s head still in motion between Fifi’s legs beside her. Charley looked up, only for Fifi to shout out “for fuck sake, Clarissa, I was just about to come then.” “So sorry my dear, but you’ve had long enough. James’s turn now,” Clarissa responded, and Avril then offered Fifi, with a smile on her face, “I’ll bring you off Fee. No problem.” “Inspector. Go and find James’s erection over there for him, and suck it will you?” Clarissa again asked rather than directed. “Yes, madam” Charley responded as she rose up and moved towards James and the cock still held in his hand. “Well, Fee. Do you want my tongue, or not?” Avril asked again. “No thanks,” Fifi replied, “I want to enjoy these two as much as I can. I’m going to take a piss first” she added as she got up from the settee, and as she reached the door she turned to Clarissa and said “how about some watersport then, Clarissa? These two with each other?” “What about the carpet?” Clarissa responded. “For Christ’s sake, buy another. Or get your man Jones to put some towels down” Fifi said loudly as she walked out through the door half expecting the butler Jones to have heard her.

On all fours in the centre of the room, Charley and Toomey were, each naked except for black stockings and shoes. With Michael’s cock in Toomey’s mouth and Simon’s in her arse, each were close to coming, but were intent on having another swap around before they did. James was in Charley’s arse whilst her tongue was lapping away at the lips between Avril’s legs lying on the floor in front of her. Fifi and Clarissa were both sitting on the settee observing, legs apart, each pleasuring themselves with sizeable dildos. Then James came, grunting as he usually did, prompting Avril to come as well, squirting just a little as she always did. Charley took most of it in her mouth, and swallowed. Simon and Michael finished soon after with it being Michael’s load in Toomey’s arse. “Stay there, constable,” Clarissa directed Toomey. Pulling the dildo out of her cunt and offering it up to Fifi to take in her mouth, which she did, Clarissa said “Inspector. Lick her arse now.” “Yes, madam” Charley responded and moved behind Toomey to open her mouth over the constable’s arsehole. “Push the cum out, constable” Clarissa told her, and she did, straining just a little to ensure she expelled all for Charley to take in her mouth, there wasn’t actually very much. Charley was licking at Toomey’s rear opening as what little cum had been deposited there dribbled onto her tongue. “Keep it in your mouth, Inspector. Don’t swallow,” Clarissa told her, and she did. Clarissa then directed her to “now kiss your colleague, Inspector, making sure she swallows that cum,” and as Toomey turned around and their lips met and opened, both playing to an audience as they knew they were, Charley pushed the cum in her mouth into her subordinate’s and continued to kiss as if it was her lover whose tongue she was now probing with hers. A ripple of applause from the men, with some cheering, was met with a stern look from Clarissa, who turned to the two fucktoys still on their knees in the centre of the room and said “get dressed the two of you.” And they began to. “Come on, Clarissa. Just a bit more,” Fifi pleaded. “Wait,” Clarissa replied. Back in full uniform, including hats, the two officers stood waiting for further instruction. “Go down on your knees and face your colleague, Inspector,” Clarissa directed her. “Yes, madam,” Charley replied. Then Clarissa directed Toomey to “lift your skirt up, constable and stand in front of your Inspector.” “Yes, madam,” Toomey responded, turning and lifting her skirt as she did. “Open your mouth, Inspector,” Clarissa directed her once more, and Charley did. “Piss in her mouth now, constable,” she was told. A few moments passed before a stream of piss left Toomey directed at Charley’s mouth. “Swallow, Inspector,” Clarissa told her, and she tried to, taking some down her throat whilst the excess poured down her chin onto her blouse and tunic. Then it stopped. The men couldn’t help but clap again, with a whooping noise thrown in. “Loved that. Just loved it,” Simon commented. “Certainly a good show, Clarissa. Bravo,” Michael added. She ignored them, directing her attention instead to the two uniformed women in front of her. “I understand that your transport is outside, officers, if you’d care to leave now. And thank you for your service.” “Thank you, madam,” both said as they then turned to leave. Back in the limousine, each said nothing for ten minutes then Toomey went first, “it looks like rain, and I wanted to put some washing out to dry when I got back.” “And I’ve got to prepare supper,” Charley replied, satisfied that she and her subordinate had achieved what they’d set out to do that evening, and find for those gentleman what they had lost.