The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Winterstead

Chapter 5

Zara Braun was standing at the window in her office, looking out to the grounds extending half a mile to the gated entrance from Winterstead Residential Home. She was troubled by the expectation of the Chinese to extend the particular discerning service she’d been providing for some years now, to an area of control she had had no interest in pursuing herself, let alone engage in it for others. And then there was Charley. Despite the control she exerted there, she was now deeply troubled by the feelings she was experiencing, and increasingly fearful of how they might jeopardise the power she exerted over others if she could not, in turn, control those feelings. Valerie was due in her office very soon for a weekly update meeting, and as she turned away from the window to sit at her desk, there was a knock on her door. “Come in!” she shouted, and in walked Valerie, clipboard in hand. “Take a seat on the settee, Valerie. I’ll join you in a moment.”

As Zara, or Madam Zee as she was known by everyone, sat opposite Valerie she asked “what news then?” “Firstly the Chinese, Madam Zee. A fortnight ago we were able to process Barbara Hemmings, the Chair of the local Council planning committee, when she came in to discuss a local planning application that had been made on an estate nearby, and make sure that we knew exactly who she was.” “And she was alone?” Madam Zee asked. “Yes.” “Interesting. So fully processed then? Tell me more. Who’s controlling her?” Madam Zee enquired, with genuine interest in this new avenue Winterstead was pursuing, albeit with that sense of troubling apprehension. “Yes, fully processed and controlled by a Peter Lee who she’s now employing as her PA?” “Any value to us?” Madam Zee was keen to know, hoping that there might just be something in it for the Winterstead set-up. “No. She’s fifty two, average looks, size, height, everything really.” “And this Peter Lee. I’d guess he’s taking some advantage of the control beyond securing information and political influence?” “Yes, he is. And to quite some degree, actually. Ultimate control rests here, and Hemmings has been disclosing during her de-briefings what he gets up to. He calls it “play time”.” “No surprise there then. What else?” “Well, Madam, I’ve been keen to tell you this since I learned this morning, that Charley is bringing her son and husband here today on the pretext of viewing the Home on behalf of an elderly aunt.” Madam Zee’s heart missed a beat. Then another. “Yes, that will be useful. We’ve had some interest shown in a mother, son cop pairing haven’t we?” You what, exclaimed Valerie in her mind. Are you really not going to express any positive emotion with this news, Madam Zee, after showing the interest in Charley you have these past months? Valerie only thought this, and decided it best to simply say “yes, we have, Madam Zee.” “And the husband, Valerie. I can’t envisage any value there.” Really, Madam Zee, Valerie again thought. Really? And yet confined her response to “Maybe it will allow more freedom in her being assigned, Madam, if her husband was with us?” “Yes, maybe it will, Valerie. Good thinking. Now tell me more about something that has come to my attention this past few weeks that intrigues me.” “Yes, Madam.” “This predilection some of our male clients have for watching women drink cum from glasses or other receptacles. What’s your view on this?” “Well, it is quite degrading” Valerie suggested, to which Madam Zee responded “any more degrading than other acts they’re directed to perform? I’m well aware of the multifarious sexual acts that arise with or without any control, but how common is that particular one here?” “Well, Thomas loves it. You know he makes Charley do it every time she serves him.” “Yes, I’ve been thinking about that. I want that arrangement to discontinue with immediate effect. Apologise to Thomas and tell him that in future he can have a discounted service from someone else.” “Of course, Madam Zee, I’ll see to that immediately after this meeting” Valerie replied thinking there you go, Madam Zee, why disguise how it actually is with Charley. “And who else, Valerie?” “Well, Jeremy masturbates into a glass once or twice a day, stores it in his fridge and has one of the girls, generally Wendy, suck it up through a straw whilst she’s riding him cowgirl.” “Men!” exclaimed Madam Zee, and went on “anything else before we close this up?” “Yes, Madam Zee, there is. We’ve had a new man join us. Absolutely gorgeous he is. Bit older than our usual at twenty eight, but six feet, two inches tall and so muscular. Orphan, brought up in care since he was nine. He’s a former martial arts fighter. Not long out of prison for assault. Perfect for security I thought. He’s been processed.” “Sounds very useful, Valerie. Gorgeous you say?” “Oh Madam. He’s wonderful. If I may be so bold as to say as well, that I’d drink his cum out of a glass any day” Valerie said with a smile. “Would you now?” Madam Zee asked, with a smile on her face as well, as she said it. “And Madam Zee?” Valerie asked in a manner obviously leading to a question. “Yes, Valerie?” “Tonight. May I please use him for my pleasure?” Madam Zee hesitated, only to cruelly invoke a degree of apprehension in Valerie before saying “of course you can, Valerie, of course. We done here now?” “Yes Madam. Thank you.” As Valerie was leaving, Madam Zee remained where she sat, contemplating as she was what may now lay ahead with both Charley’s son and husband due at the Home that afternoon.

Barbara Hemmings sat at her desk in the Council offices mulling over the ten planning applications in front of her to be discussed at the Planning Meeting the following morning. She looked at the clock. It was 3pm. Where was Peter she thought. He’d been with her for two or three weeks now. She’d forgotten exactly. He always came to see her around this time. She couldn’t remember exactly why then, but knew it made her feel good, and sore. Then in he walked. He was a handsome young man. At thirty five, a bit younger than her, and maybe it was the Chinese features that appealed, but she did always feel more positive with him close by to her. “Good afternoon Barbara,” Lee said as he entered, then turned and locked the door. “Hello Peter. I wondered where you were.” “What’s on today Barbara?” he asked as he reached her desk. “Oh. Just some planning applications to look through before tomorrow’s meeting.” “I’ll have a look at those shortly, but for now it’s play time Barbara isn’t it?” he asked. Whoopee she thought. Barbara loved play time. Peter had shown her how it brought back memories of her being in the school playground, and those times she went round the back of the bicycle shed to let certain boys grope her prematurely well-formed tits, or finger her cunt for a reward, generally a sherbet lemon. And if the ice cream van came and she licked cock she always had bought for her a choc ice. Play time was so much fun now with Peter as well. It always started with her letting him play with her computer as he liked looking at the information on it. Then they’d just do things. She’d get a bar of chocolate if she licked his cock. Actually, she sucked them nowadays as well, and loved it when they spurted sticky stuff down her throat. And they’d play double dares as well. Only last week he dared her to go into the Council Leader’s office, take some papers she shouldn’t have, and then shit in his waste paper bin. She did it and got into such a mess running down the corridor trying to wipe her arse with one hand whilst carrying the papers she shouldn’t have in the other. She had to get back inside her office with no-one seeing her and Peter wasn’t very fair when she had done that as he’d said, and he then told her that to win the double dare she had to clean her hand with her tongue, and not the one she’d held the papers with. It didn’t taste like chocolate mousse as he’d said it would. It was horrible, and made her feel sick. She didn’t like that really, nor did she like today’s game either now. Peter told her to pull her knickers down and bend over the desk, but only after she’d swallowed a boiled sweet without sucking. He then pushed his hand into her arse, twisting it as he did. All the way in, saying he was trying to find the sweet. It hurt. She told him it did, but he didn’t care. He said if she didn’t enjoy it he’d make her phone her husband and tell him she was being fisted in the arse on the desk in the office by the PA and that she was enjoying it. It got her thinking that maybe she was actually enjoying it, so she told him she was. It made a funny noise when he pulled his hand out and it hurt a bit when she sat down, but other than this time, really, play time was always fun, and she always looked forward to the next time.

“Yes, Valerie,” Madam Zee responded to the intercom buzzing. “Charley’s here with her son and husband. They’re looking around the Home now.” “Once they’ve finished make sure they’re in the visitor’s room number two when being processed. Charley knows to get them to drink the necessary, doesn’t she?” “Yes, she does, Madam Zee.” “Let me know when stage two is complete,” Madam Zee instructed. “Of course, Madam.”

As Madam Zee entered visitor room number two she surveyed what was before her. Charley was standing over by a sideboard laden with Germanic-themed ornaments. The two men were sitting in armchairs both, as it happened, rubbing their temples with heads bowed. “Stand for me gentlemen” Madam Zee directed, her voice indelibly imprinted on their minds courtesy of the VR and audio programming that they’d just been subjected to. They both rose and looked towards her. “Charley, introduce me to these two fine gentlemen will you?” She said. “Yes, Madam” Charley responded. “This is Richard, my husband, and Paul, my son.” “How old are you now Paul?” Madam Zee asked, and he replied “Twenty, Madam Zee.” “And a police officer like your mother, I understand? Where are you stationed? What do you do?” “I’m in the City at present. I only have a year’s service at the moment so still a uniformed constable, Madam Zee.” “And you, Richard. In IT I understand?” Madam Zee asked. “Yes, Madam Zee” he responded. “Good. That’s very good. Now both of you will feel a little fuzzy-headed for a short while, but it will pass. You’re now in service here and before you’re taken to have stage three processing it is necessary to test your obedience. Do you understand?” Both men said in unison “Yes, Madam Zee.” “Charley” Madam Zee said as she looked towards her, and went on, “face the wall there beside the sideboard, pull your skirt up and support yourself with your hands up against the wall, pushing your arse out a little.” “Yes, Madam” Charley responded, and did as she’d been directed. As always when visiting the Home, Charley was not wearing panties, her perfectly formed arse cheeks now protruding a little behind her as she supported herself up against the wall as she’d been told to. “Paul” Madam Zee said, looking directly at him. “Yes, Madam Zee” he responded. “Go stand beside your mother and put your index and middle fingers of your right hand in your mouth, and moisten them.” “Yes, Madam Zee” he responded, and as he arrived beside his mother his two fingers were already in his mouth, moistening them as he’d been told to. “Slide them up and down between your mother’s arse cheeks” Madam Zee directed, and he did so. “Insert them in her arsehole now Paul,” and he did so. “Fuck your mother’s arse with those fingers now, Paul,” and he started to. “You are enjoying this Charley” Madam Zee told her, and she responded “Yes, yes I am, Madam” as her breathing quickened and she began showing signs of arousal with a gentle moan, repeated each time her son’s fingers pushed into her arsehole. “Encourage him then, Charley” Madam Zee told her. “Yes, Paul darling, yes. Fuck mummy with your fingers.” Charley began repeating it. Madam Zee turned towards Richard and told him, “This is arousing you, Richard, watching your son finger-fuck his mother’s arse. Why don’t you get your cock out and masturbate whilst you watch? Do it.” He said nothing as he unzipped his trouser fly and pulled out his cock before masturbating as he’d been told to. Madam Zee observed this transpiring now before her with a sense of heightened arousal herself, and decided to conclude matters here quickly before the need for her own release overcame her. “Come Charley” she said, and Charley did, almost immediately, with an involuntary shudder in her pelvic region, along with an almost ecstatic scream whilst panting in short, laboured breaths. “Remove your fingers Paul, and clean them with your tongue” Madam Zee told him, and to Richard she then said, simply, “Come now Richard, into the palm of your hand,” and he did, depositing enough cum to just about fill his palm. “Lick that up, and swallow it Richard” Madam Zee directed him, and he did, licking and sucking it off his palm and taking it down into his stomach as if it was cream, which in a way it was.

Charley was sitting opposite Madam Zee on the settee in her office whilst her husband and son were being subjected to stage three of the Process elsewhere in the Home. “I will visit you at your home this evening, Charley. You’ll be told what time when Valerie contacts you, Richard and Paul later to confirm this and other arrangements for my visit, understood?” “Yes, Madam Zee.” “Well, I’m going to ask you to wait in the visitor’s room for your two men whilst I get on with some matters I need attend to, and I’ll see you this evening, ok?” “Yes, Madam Zee” Charley responded as she stood up to turn and walk to the door. The sight of that arse again had Madam Zee distracted, and she was trying hard, yet again, to detach herself from the desire that this particular view now always invoked in her.

As Madam Zee walked up the path to Charley’s home, the door opened. Richard stood there, dressed casually in sweatshirt and jogging pants. “Good evening, Madam Zee” Richard said. “Good evening, Richard” she replied as she entered. “This way” Richard said and led her to the living room where standing by an armchair was Charley, dressed only in white stockings and red high-heeled shoes, the red choker around her neck symbolic of the control she was now under. Paul had been seated on the settee, and rose to say “Good evening, Madam Zee,” and as he did, Charley repeated it. “Good evening Charley, and Paul” Madam Zee responded, and then continued, “Take my coat, Richard, and put it somewhere secure. Remove all your clothes and wait at the door here when you return until I tell you to enter.” “Of course, Madam Zee” Richard responded as she handed it to him. Standing there in the middle of the room now was Madam Zee, herself conspicuously erotic in her presentation; black high-heeled shoes, stockings, suspenders, tight-fitting basque, with breasts supported by it, yet bare and exposed, all in a colour matching the shoes, with a black pearl necklace to accentuate the breasts it hung down towards. And no panties. Madam Zee never wore panties. “A drink, Paul” she said. “Yes, Madam Zee” he responded. “Red wine. I’ll have red wine, and so will your mother” she told him. “Yes, Madam Zee” he responded, and left to arrange it. “As gorgeous as ever, Charley” Madam Zee complimented her. “Thank you, Madam” Charley responded. “Join me on the settee” Madam Zee told her, and they both sat down, Charley to Madam Zee’s left. Madam Zee took hold of Charley’s chin with her index finger and thumb, and pulled her face towards her, pressing her lips to Charley’s and pushing inside her tongue to connect with the one there. The connection was brief, and Madam Zee withdrew. “Open your legs” Madam Zee instructed her, and she did. Madam Zee slid two fingers down between the lips now exposed by Charley opening her legs. Up and down Madam Zee’s fingers slid, feeling the area moistening as she did. Then she pushed both fingers inside. Just to the second knuckle, and out again only to the first. Then back in. Three times. Slowly. A gentle probing then inside this now wet fuck hole, causing Charley to breathe heavier, to gently moan, and bite her lower lip. “Enjoy, Charley” Madam Zee was either asking, or telling her, she wasn’t quite sure herself now. “Yes, Madam. Fuck me. Finger fuck me, please” was Charley’s response. Madam Zee withdrew her fingers and put them to Charley’s lips. “Suck” Madam Zee told her. As Charley opened her mouth to take them in she was looking deeply into Madam Zee’s eyes. She then sucked her juices from the fingers as if it was a cock in her mouth. Paul came back into the room with glasses of red wine in hand. With her fingers still in Charley’s mouth, Madam Zee turned to him and said “Wait there.” And he did.

“Put the glasses on the table there Paul. Remove your clothes and stand in front of us” Madam Zee directed him, and he did. Madam Zee removed her fingers from Charley’s mouth and said “Kneel in front of Paul, Charley, and take his cock in your mouth.” Charley looked at her son’s cock, then immediately back to stare at Madam Zee. The hesitancy was noticeable. Charley’s eyes were pleading no to Madam Zee. “A few hours ago he had his fingers in your arse, Charley. Don’t you think you should be returning a pleasurable favour to him now?” Madam Zee asked her. Charley looked again at her son’s cock, and back again to plead with her eyes to Madam Zee. “Whose voice is the most important to you, Charley?” Madam Zee asked her. “Yours, Madam Zee” she responded. “And you obey it don’t you?” “Yes, Madam Zee. I do.” “Go on then. Do as I command you. Now” Madam Zee directed her with words that had not been necessary to use before with Charley. Finally surrendering to the compelling need inside her mind to obey this voice, Charley said “Yes, Madam Zee”, and moved off the settee to go down on her knees before her son. She placed her hands on his hips and moved her open mouth to take in his still flaccid cock, the cock that had developed inside her womb just over twenty years ago and now hardening inside her mouth. She sucked and licked as it did, and began drawing her mouth back and forth over it, never letting it fully leave. “Richard. Come in now and stand behind Charley” Madam Zee directed him so, and he did. “Make that cock hard, Richard, very hard” she told him, and he started stroking it, quickly working up a speed to bring it to the hardness Madam Zee had demanded. “Paul. Lie down on your back now, and Charley, you continue to take him in your mouth,” Madam Zee instructed them, and they did. She told Richard “Fuck Charley whilst she’s sucking your son’s cock.” “Yes, Madam Zee” he responded as he got on his knees behind Charley and immediately entered her, still moist from the finger fucking Madam Zee had given her. Madam Zee watched as Charley was spit-roasted by her husband and son. She pulled on her nipples, opened her legs and pushed two fingers immediately into her own hole to finger fuck herself as she continued to watch. “Richard. Paul. Neither of you come until I say you can. Understood?” she told them. “Yes, Madam” they both said. “Richard. Pull that cock out and bring it here” she told him, and he did. Standing before her on the settee he was, as she kept her fingers still working away inside her. She took hold of the base of the cock and gripped the balls in front of her with her other hand, gripping enough to ensure the cock pointed straight at her face. She leant forward and started licking the shaft, all around. Then the head. She took it all in her mouth and just briefly sucked and licked before pulling away. She had no interest in pleasuring it, it was Charley she was wanting to taste, and she felt she had. “Put it back in her” she told him, and he bent back down behind Charley and did so. A few moments later, Madam Zee raised her voice somewhat, and said “Richard, come over Charley’s arse cheeks. Now.” He immediately withdrew from Charley and finished himself off with his hand, spurting cum over Charley’s arse as he’d been directed. “Now lick it all off those cheeks quickly, Richard. And swallow,” Madam Zee told him. He went down, taking hold of either side of Charley’s upper legs, and began licking the cum from her arse cheeks as it began dribbling down. He took it all in before any made the carpet, and duly swallowed as he’d been told to. “Paul. Come in your mothers’ mouth now,” and the muscle contractions in his stomach began almost immediately. As he pumped his cum into his mother’s mouth she was taking it straight down her throat. When he’d finished she slowly lifted her mouth off his cock, and just stared at it. “I’ll take that wine now, Paul” Madam Zee said, and he collected it from the table to hand to her. Charley was still staring at where her son’s cock had been when Madam Zee said “Come and sit beside me, Charley.” She rose, and did so. “Wine for your mother too, Paul” Madam Zee said, and he handed his mother the other glass from the table. “Now gentlemen. You’ll go to bed now and sleep. When you awaken tomorrow morning you will remember nothing of my visit this evening until you are next in service. Do you understand?” “Yes, Madam Zee” they both responded. “Off you go then, and Richard, my coat first, ok?”

As Madam Zee sat with Charley on the settee, drinking the wine together, she contemplated engaging further with her, for after all, she’d only just brought herself near to orgasm earlier and was still feeling a little tense. But no. Enough for this evening she decided. As she rose from the settee she turned to Charley and said “Once you go to sleep, you too will forget my coming here this evening, Charley, until you are next in service. Do you understand?” “Yes, Madam Zee” Charley responded. “I’m going to leave now, Charley. You will be coming to see me again very soon. Until then,” and as she finished she bent down and kissed Charley on the lips, before making for the door.