The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Winterstead

Chapter Four

“Madam Zee?” “Yes, Valerie.” “We’ve had another request for Charley. It’s been three weeks since she was last assigned other than with our Thomas at the Home here.” “When and what for?” Madam Zee asked. “This evening. A dinner party. They want her in uniform servicing as directed.” “What about the other one, Toomey?” “She’s already been assigned twice this week, and is getting married to a Chief Inspector earlier now than intended.” “Ok. Three times is a risk. I think that the marriage needs cancelling to remove any future difficulties there though. Arrange it.” “Yes, Madam Zee. And Charley?” “No. She’s with me this evening. I’ll give instructions later for you to assign her.” “Very well. And Madam Zee?” “Yes, Valerie.” “Hugo Lomas has been told to attend your office regarding the incident last night.” “Good. Thank you Valerie” Madam Zee acknowledged as she ended the communication. The knock at her door soon after was loud.

“Come in!” Madam Zee shouted, and in entered a man of about sixty five. Short, somewhat rotund, and clearly in need of a shave. “Don’t sit down Mr Lomas. This won’t take long.” Then Lomas started to plead, “It was just a bit of fun that got out of hand. I’m sorry. I’ll pay for any medical treatment necessary.” “You know the rules here Mr Lomas. You are at liberty to control, to degrade, to engage in moderate chastisement within the modest realms of S and M, if that is your thing, but you drew blood. At that moment our relationship ended and you are no longer welcome as a guest here. You will leave within twenty four hours and are confined to your room until you do.” “No way. I’m not having that. What are they for if not to use like I pay to use ’em” Lomas argued. “No subject here in service is a punchbag, Mr Lomas. The conditions of residence are very clear on this. Now go, and make preparations to vacate the premises.” “Look. I’ll tell. I’ll tell what goes on here. I will” Lomas threatened. “Now that, Mr Lomas, could transpire to be most unwise, and I’d caution you to be more careful of thought.” “Bollocks. You ain’t kicking me out. No way” Lomas insisted was the situation as he saw it. “Verpiss dich aus meinem Büro. Now!” Madam Zee screamed. “What?” Lomas asked, not understanding the language used. “Get the fuck out of my office immediately, or you will be forcibly removed” Madam Zee repeated in a language he did understand. “Fuck you too” Lomas exclaimed as he made his way to the door, adding “you’re going to regret this” as he walked through it. Madam Zee was immediately on the intercom; “Valerie.” “Yes, Madam Zee.” “Hugo Lomas. Code orange. Confine to room with immediate effect. And fry his brain before he leaves. Usual stroke explanation for the family, understood?” “Yes, Madam Zee. Of course.” “Actually, Valerie.” “Yes, Madam?” “I will have no concern if it is terminal. Understood?” “Yes, indeed, Madam Zee. Yes indeed.” “And how is the subject?” Madam Zee asked. “A bleeding nose and bruised eyes, but nothing broken, or permanently marked, so Smitt says.” “And her memory now of it?” “She’s been told she fell down the stairs, and that’s how she remembers it.” “Good. And as I said, Valerie; I really have no concern now if the customary pre-departure treatment Lomas receives is terminal.” “Understood, Madam Zee.” “Oh, and Valerie?” “Yes, Madam?” “I’m feeling tense. Is it Tina I used last Friday?” “Thai Tina, Madam?” Valerie enquired, actually knowing it was. “Is there more than one then?” Madam Zee asked. “Yes, Madam. Thai Tina’s the one with a stud in her tongue.” “Yes. That’s her. Send her up immediately if she’s not assigned anywhere.” “I’m just checking now, Madam. No. She’s available. Any special instructions?” Madam Zee contemplated for just a moment, and replied “Yes. Schoolgirl.”

Madam Zee found herself dwelling on the meeting due to take place later that day with a Chinese delegation in the City, and was some way through some notes she was making when the knock on the door she’d been waiting for came. As she rose from her chair she shouted “come in!” and moved towards the settees placed conveniently in one part of the room. “You wanted to see me Madam Zee” said the Thai girl who had just entered in school uniform. “Yes, Tina. Over here” Madam Zee confirmed, and as she reached the settee, turning to sit down as she did, she pulled up her skirt to reveal the usual stocking tops and, as always, no panties. Madam Zee never wore panties. Once seated, she opened her legs to reveal more of where she wanted some attention to be paid to by the young woman now in front of her. “On your knees” Madam Zee commanded. “Yes, Madam” was the response as Tina dropped to her knees. “Now please me young lady like I know you can” Madam Zee again commanded, and as Thai Tina began gently kissing her Madam’s thighs, starting just at the stocking tops before moving up to the flesh and getting close to where Madam awaited the arrival of that tongue, Madam Zee moved her hands down to her lips, sliding an index finger up and down twice between them, with a swift poke inside just for the pleasure before parting them gently with her fingers as the tongue arrived. And as it slowly, but surely aroused, Madam Zee could not help but focus on exactly who’s tongue she really wanted down there at that time. It wouldn’t be too long from now though, she thought, and Charley would be joining her for the evening’s get-together with the Chinese.

“Yes hun. Five minutes, maybe” Charley shouted downstairs to her husband. They’d become a lot closer this past few weeks as the workload she was under seemed to somewhat subside. This evening they’d arranged to entertain his brother and wife at the local Chinese restaurant and were about ten minutes away from the time they’d agreed to leave. Then Charley’s mobile phone started ringing. “Charlotte Dunn” she answered. The caller said something that immediately took her to another world. She listened carefully to the instructions being relayed to her. They were very important instructions in this world she’d now entered, again. They always were. Did she have time to eat with her husband and his brother she asked? Maybe to start, but must make her excuses now only an hour into the meal. This new work assignment was very important to her. They always were. She left with her husband for the Restaurant ten minutes later. Within seventy minutes she was climbing into the rear of a limousine where was seated Madam Zee. “Good evening Charley.” “Good evening Madam Zee” Charley replied, as she sat down opposite.

“It’s been some weeks since I saw you, Charley” Madam Zee said. “Yes, it has Madam” Charley replied. “I’ve been busy when you’ve been at the Home to service Thomas. How has that been?” Madam Zee asked. “Well, it is always an arse fuck after a cock suck, and he does like me to drink his cum after I’ve pushed it out my arse into a glass” Charley explained. “Maybe we should consider ending that little arrangement soon” Madam Zee suggested, and went on “we have about a fifteen minute drive to meet with some associates of mine.” As she said it, she opened her red jacket to reveal a black silk blouse, the buttons of which she began opening, and she went on, “they are Chinese, and we will meet them in a restaurant to discuss some business,” by which time her blouse was unbuttoned for two-thirds down and exposing her black bra, the front clasp quickly undone with a twist of her index finger and thumb, to free the still firm, gravity-defying breasts held tightly in place as they were by the bra before being released. “I was having a Chinese meal” Charley said, taking no immediate notice of the breasts now exposed before her. “Yes, I understood that to be the case” Madam Zee replied. “Was it difficult to get away?” she added. “Well, we’d finished the main course and Richard was very unhappy I had to leave, but he is very understanding, my husband.” “Good. Come over here now. Sit beside me” Madam Zee instructed Charley, and she did, to her Madam’s right. As she took hold of a breast firmly in each hand, pulling gently on the nipples, Madam Zee turned to Charley and said “please these with your mouth for me now, Charley.” Charley said nothing, instead taking hold of her Madam’s right breast with her right hand, moving her mouth immediately to the nipple, to suckle as she’d been directed. Firstly she teased with a swirl of her tongue, before gently sucking to draw the nipple, caressing and kneading the breast with her hand as she did so. She moved across to the left to repeat what she’d done to the right, and as she did Madam Zee let out a sigh. And as her arousal heightened, Madam Zee’s sighs became more pronounced. She knew this was dangerous territory. The desire she was feeling for a particular subject here was fraught with potential consequences, and was always going to be. A certain danger now lay in the boundary between physical and emotional desire clearly being crossed in this instance. Madam Zee knew it, and also knew that throughout history, power has often been lost when such a boundary was crossed. As the next few minutes passed and she reached orgasm from just the attention given to her breasts, Madam Zee was thinking carefully, very carefully indeed about the risk she was taking, and the power she could be jeopardising feeling as she did. Never before had she experienced the level of emotional, let alone physical arousal she felt with Charley. She had started to fear the weakness such feelings might invoke, and as she re-cupped her breasts in her bra she began asking herself whether she was as strong in will as she might ultimately need to be, and what exactly was it she was feeling now when with Charley.

“Good evening Mr Chen” Madam Zee said as she extended her hand to the Chinese man in front of her. “I’m fine Zara, just fine” he answered, although she hadn’t actually asked him how he was, and he then introduced the man standing beside him to her; “this is Lau, Zara. His English not so good I’m afraid, so I will be translating much of what we discuss this evening. We have a very private room all to ourselves. Follow me.” Chen led them to more like a booth than room, with the sort of semi-circular, cushioned seating around a table common in many restaurants, but access to this particular booth, and for others it appeared to be so as well, was through a door, lockable from the inside. Madam Zee went in on the right, before Charley followed to sit beside her. Chen went in from the other side, almost meeting Madam Zee in the middle. Lau placed himself beside Chen, to Chen’s right. “So, straight to the point Zara, if I may. We see opportunities in expanding your enterprise, so to speak. And we’re looking at securing the will of politicians, if we can.” He then went on to explain that his associates had considered the power to be exerted in influencing political office holders, and whilst they had not yet advanced the techniques for control that Zara’s enterprise had, they had suggestions to offer, allegedly to their mutual advantage. Whilst explaining this position as he did, a waitress had entered to take a drink order which Madam Zee had declined for her and Charley, purely as a security measure, for after all she was fully aware of her own techniques in securing controllable subjects. Chen and Lau took advantage of the opportunity to drink, and did it twice. Then out of the blue it might be said, Chen asked Madam Zee, “does she know,” glancing in Charley’s direction. “Know what Chen?” Madam Zee replied. “That she’s a fucktoy” he responded. “That’s not a turn of phrase we would use Chen, and you know that once conditioned there is no conscious understanding or recognition of the control present” Madam Zee tried to assure him in a manner hinting at the need to move on from that particular enquiry. Ignoring this, Chen looked directly at Charley, and asked her “do you know that you are a fucktoy, Charley?” “I’m not quite sure what you mean sir. I am a serving police officer and here to ensure that nothing unlawful occurs” she responded. “A cop. Well, well” Chen said, with a smirk. Lau said something in Chinese to Chen, who responded, and they exchanged further. “Chen, I think we move on from this, if you don’t mind” Madam Zee said, in hope more than expectation. “We have an established relationship, Zara, for which we pay a great deal of money, do we not?” “Yes, indeed you do, Chen” Madam Zee replied. “Well, Lau here wants his cock sucked by a cop. This cop. And it would be, how can I put it, within the terms of our arrangement, would it not?” “Yes, it would Chen” Madam Zee responded, knowing exactly where this will now need to go. “Charley” Madam Zee said whilst looking straight at Chen. “Pleasure Mr Lau there, with your mouth, to orgasm, ok?” “Yes madam. And should I swallow?” Charley asked. “Should she swallow, Chen?” Madam Zee said, having yet to detach her stare from his face. Chen spoke to Lau, who responded to him, in Chinese, with a grin. “Not straight away” Chen declared. “She should spit it in the glass here” he said as he pointed to one on the table, “and then drink it from the glass.” “Did you understand that, Charley” Madam Zee asked her, having finally pulled her stare away from Chen and now looking at Charley whilst reflecting on the discussion not long had regarding Thomas’s requirements back at the Home. What is it with this particular predilection for watching women drink cum from a glass, Madam Zee contemplated. “Yes Madam” Charley responded. “Go to it then” Madam Zee directed her, and Charley slid around the seating to move off and then round the table to join Lau on the other side where, soon after, with her head moving up and down in Lau’s lap causing Madam Zee a distraction she was uncomfortable with, it was just a very short while before the tell-tale signs of male ejaculation became evident in the contorted face of Lau, along with a muffled cry and involuntary movement of the pelvic area. Chen said something to Lau, who responded, and they both laughed. “And what, Chen?” Madam Zee said. Chen replied “I told him that was quick, and he said he’d never had his cock sucked so expertly before. He wants her again.” “Not tonight” Madam Zee replied. “In fact we’ll be making our way off now” she added, trying not to give too much attention to Charley she now saw lifting the glass to her mouth into which she’d not long spat, to take the contents down her throat, in one. Ignoring the natural residue left in the glass to save being drawn any further on it by Chen, or Lau, Madam Zee stood up and said “yes, thank you Chen. We’ll bid you good night, and I’ll get back to you on what we’ve discussed. Come Charley.” Chen did not argue, bade them farewell, and had them escorted from the premises to their waiting transport. Back in the Limousine, Madam Zee found herself staring, almost wantonly at Charley. She thought very hard about saying what she was about to, whether she really should, but did anyway. “You’ll be staying the night with me now Charley, at my City apartment, ok?” “Yes madam” Charley responded, wondering to herself then how she’ll explain this away to Richard in the morning, but then again, she decided, work is work after all, this was important work, and he was an understanding husband after all.

The limousine pulled up outside a Town House in what is the most expensive residential street in the City. No property valued at under five million. As Charley followed Madam Zee up stone steps to the front door she could see it was at least four storeys high, and with a basement. As they reached the door it automatically opened. As Charley entered she noticed a woman of African descent she thought she recognised, standing a few feet inside the entrance area. “Good evening, Madam Zee” the woman said. “Good evening, Cassandra” Madam Zee replied, then added “I’ll take a bath, and if you’ll prepare Charley for me I’ll be in the lounge in fifty five minutes, ok?” “Yes, of course Madam. I’ll prepare your bath. Charley, follow me.” As Charley followed Cassandra up the stairs it was difficult not to notice the firm arse moving up ahead of her in a tight-fitting black leather bodysuit. Toomey she thought. That arse reminded her of Toomey. But she couldn’t recall exactly why at that particular moment, but had she done so she might have remembered some time ago seeing Toomey’s tongue buried deep between the cheeks of that arse in Madam’s office, seeking out the hole to lap at so eagerly that she’d been directed to lick. But she couldn’t exactly recall, so didn’t completely remember then what she might have seen.

Madam Zee was sat on the settee situated perpendicular to the open fire in the lounge when the knock at the door distracted her from the images playing out in her mind. Images that she was looking forward to not just being in her mind. “Come!” she shouted. Cassandra entered first, holding the end of a lead attached to the collar now worn by Charley, a small step behind her. “Show me” Madam Zee demanded, and with a small tug on the lead, Charley stepped in to stand beside Cassandra. Dressed in a skin-tight leopard skin coloured bodysuit accentuating every perfect curve of Charley’s body, she filled Madam Zee with desire. It was crotchless, and arseless, the legs covered up to and around the accessible areas, then on up to the breasts where it stopped to support them bare, before moving to cover the back and arms. In effect, Charley’s body was covered in leopard skin save for her head, breasts, hands, crotch and arse. The prosthetic ears on her head, and a tail attached to a plug secured in her arse only emphasised the almost perfect feline representation she’d become; in actual fact a feline fucktoy for Madam Zee that she would never admit to desiring as such, let alone call it that way, but it was actually what she did desire, very much. Madam Zee nodded at Cassandra in a sort of telepathic way for words didn’t appear needed. Cassandra tugged at the lead to draw Charley down to the floor. On her hands and knees she was led over to Madam Zee. “We can dispense with the lead now, Cassandra, thank you.” And as Cassandra unclipped the lead, Madam Zee was placing her index finger on Charley’s lips to tell her “you say nothing until our time together in this room is complete, or I say you can, understood?” Charley nodded. Cassandra was on her way out of the room as Madam Zee placed her index finger and thumb to gently clasp Charley’s chin and draw her face towards her own. She could only admire the skill Cassandra had applied in making up Charley’s face to be that of a leopard, from the eyes, to the blacked nose, the mouth and strategically placed leopard-skin patches, right down to the whiskers for effect. She continued to gently pull those feline features towards her before moving her lips towards Charley’s, where as they touched she lightly pushed her tongue into Charley’s mouth, seeking out the tongue in there to connect with. Charley responded, allowing her tongue to be probed, to be connected to the one now having entered her mouth. Madam Zee pulled slightly away, but only to whisper in Charley’s ear “finger yourself,” before again pushing back into her mouth with her tongue. Charley began masturbating as she’d been told to whilst remaining receptive to her Madam’s now passionate tongue probing. Then Madam Zee again pulled away, this time to sit back in the settee to observe Charley’s ongoing effort with her fingers. “Make yourself cum Charley” Madam Zee instructed her, and within seconds she had, only for once it appeared more controlled; a little contorted body movement accompanied by a muffled cry, reducing then to heavy intakes of breath. “Good girl” Madam Zee said, “now I have a surprise for you.” With that, she pulled apart the negligee she’d been wearing to reveal underneath an eight inch strap-on cock, but no ordinary appendage was this. Manufactured only for discerning customers this was a solid gold plated cock attached to her by the customary leather strapping. It couldn’t be solid gold of course, not that the cost would be an issue, but the weight a problem in looking to actually use such a tool as intended. “Take it in your mouth, Charley” Madam Zee told her, “and please it like you are so very good at doing.” Charley moved towards it, opening her mouth as she descended down on it. Sucking, licking, taking it in her hand to pull it as if it were the real thing, Charley worked at it as if it was, indeed real. What she knew was real, though, was the prospect that very soon it would be inside her, and to that end it was very important that the woman about to put it there was satisfied with her efforts to please it.

“Turn round, Charley, on your hands and knees, and raise your arse for me” Madam Zee instructed her. Charley did as she was told. Madam Zee moved behind her, and lifting the tail moved the tip of her golden appendage to the moist lips waiting to envelop it. The first push was gentle, the insertion just about two inches. Charley moaned as it entered. Out it came, and returned a little deeper. Madam Zee started to quicken the pace. Further in, and almost out, gathering rhythm. Charley beginning to breath heavier now, a sort of wimpering as well, combining with gentle moans joining an intermittent expelling of breath from her lungs. Madam Zee’s thrusts now in tune with Charley’s heightened, near-orgasmic arousal, for just a minute or so though, before she then slowed down. Not quite stopping, she took hold of Charley’s tail, and pulled it quickly from the grip of her arse. Charley let out a small cry as it left and Madam Zee then told her to “pull your arse cheeks apart”, and she did. Madam Zee pulled the cock from the hole it was in and rammed it quickly into the other. Charley let out a sort of yelp, and continued to express noises of apparent discomfort as her arse was pounded by this eight inch golden cock, until Madam Zee told her, “Charley, you love being fucked in the arse by me. You can tell me now.” Charley almost screamed “I love it. I love it Madam. I love being fucked in the arse by you.” “And you want more, don’t you Charley?” “Yes. Please. I want it. I want more. Please fuck my arse more. Please!” “It makes you want to come, doesn’t it Charley?” “Yes. Yes. I want to come. Please let me come!” Charley screamed. “Come then Charley. Come for me” Madam Zee demanded, and of course Charley did. Convulsing, gasping for breath, combined with screams of orgasmic release, Charley was close to collapse. In fact, as Madam Zee pulled the cock from her arse, she actually did collapse to the floor, panting.

As Madam Zee sat back against the settee she released the cock from its housing, and then the strap from her waist. She stared at Charley lying on the floor, still breathing heavily. “Charley. Charley” Madam Zee said in a quietened tone. “Yes, Madam” Charley responded as she raised herself up to a sitting position. “My turn” Madam Zee told her. “Come, clean this first” she added, offering Charley the golden cock. Charley took it, immediately putting it in her mouth to lick and suck it clean. Madam Zee turned herself around to be on her knees up against the settee. She spread her legs and then her arse cheeks with her hands. “Fuck my cunt now with that Charley, whilst you lick my arse.” Charley removed it from her mouth and made towards her Madam just a few feet away. As she pushed the Cock into the already moist hole, she began licking the other one, burying her tongue as far into it as it would go having moistened it too with her mouth. Charley worked industrially away with her tongue at that hole up until Madam Zee took hold of the Cock herself to regulate its rhythm inside her sufficiently enough to bring herself to orgasm when she chose. Madam Zee was intent on controlling that moment. Once there, and as intense as it was, when complete she turned and sat beside Charley up against the settee. Despite the emotional attachment Madam Zee was now finding difficult to suppress, she knew that there were operational matters that still demanded consideration. There was just the slightest turmoil in her mind when she said “your son, Charley. You need to bring him with you to the Home soon. Valerie will contact you on this, and you will comply. Understand?” “Yes, Madam Zee. I understand” was the response. Soon, Charley would indeed be bringing her son into this new world she found herself in and been responding to as she’d been directed, without hesitation. How this might develop was firmly on Madam Zee’s mind as she led Charley up to bed, where somewhere even deeper in her mind was the thought that somehow she wanted this particular arrangement to be a permanent one.