The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Winterstead

Chapter Three

“Sherri?” Valerie asked down the telephone mouthpiece. “Yes, Valerie.” “You’ll be servicing Mrs Williams in room 9 from 7pm this evening, understand?” “I understand, Valerie.” “You’ll be wearing just a diaper, nothing else.” “A diaper?” Sherri asked, somewhat puzzled. “A nappy, Sherri. A nappy. Understand?” Valerie fired back having forgotten that her North America roots didn’t always identify with her present location in the English countryside. “You’ll need to soil the nappy at some point, so make sure you’re in a position to do that, understand?” “Yes, Valerie, I understand.” “Mrs Williams will want to nurse you, and you’ll need to call her mummy from the moment you enter the room. Have you got that?” “Yes.” “You will be her baby for the duration, so behave like it. Understand?” “Yes, Valerie.” “Once she’s nursed you, you will pleasure her with your mouth and bring her to orgasm. Understand?” “Yes, Valerie, I understand.” “You will need to have soiled the nappy by that time as she wants to bathe you to clean the shit you’ve smeared over your chest and face. Have you got that?” “Yes, Valerie.” “Repeat the last instruction.” “I will smear the shit over my chest and face and be bathed.” “Good. And as always, you will do exactly what else she instructs you to do until she dismisses you. Ok?” “Yes, Valerie.” “That’s all” Valerie confirmed before disconnecting the call.

“Taku?” “Yes, Valerie.” “You’re servicing Mr Crook in room 7 from 6pm this evening, understand?” “Yes, Valerie, I understand?” “You’ll wear just white lace stockings and long white lace gloves because it’s his favourite femboy he wants to please him tonight. How does that sound?” “Wonderful, Valerie, just wonderful” Taku responded in the effeminate voice that had become the norm for him in the two months he’d been in service at Winterstead. A twenty-one year old of African descent from London, he’d arrived tall, fit and muscular, and processing had shown he had no homosexual tendencies at all, but as he’d proved so popular with male clients looking to discover their feminine side, well that’s how they explained it, it had become a matter of pragmatism to alter Taku’s approach to his sexuality. In a short space of time he had come to enjoy cock, both in his mouth and arse. “It may be the nine and a half inches you carry, Taku, but Mr Crook wants you to fuck him in the arse after he pleasures it with his mouth, understand?” “I understand, Valerie. I like Mr Crook.” “Make sure you have extra large condoms to hand, as he insists on protection, ok?” “Yes, Valerie.” “You mustn’t come though. When he tells you to stop you’ll masturbate in front of him to orgasm and then suck him off to orgasm. Have you understood all that, Taku?” “Yes, Valerie, I have.” “Good. And as always you will do exactly what else he instructs you to do until he dismisses you. Ok?” “Yes, Valerie.” “That’s all” Valerie finished, as she always did, and to script during these assignment calls to the subjects employed at Winterstead to service its exclusive clientele aged, as they were, anywhere between sixty five and eighty five. Just two more calls to make for this batch, and there was every chance that they would be the last for today for although the exclusive clientele availed themselves of the personal services available as much as they could, there was always the occasional night, or two, that required early retirement to bed for them to recharge those fading batteries.

“Diana?” “Yes, Valerie.” “You’re with Fiona this evening in room 4 at 7pm to service Mr Stewart together, understand?” “Yes, Valerie.” “I have been given very little detail for you but, as you know, you’ll do exactly what he instructs you to do until he dismisses you. Ok?” “Yes, Valerie.” “Maintenance will have attended beforehand and placed plastic sheeting where necessary as you will both be pissing on each other, understand?” There was silence. “Diana? Did you hear me?” “Yes, Valerie. Sorry. I could see out the window a couple of horses nudging each other and it looked so cute.” The absence of total obedience here was to be noted for a subsequent review of Diana’s conditioning, so Valerie considered, and who continued, “so, what are you doing with Mr Stewart this evening then, Diana?” “Well, I’m with Fiona and we will be pissing on each other.” “And whatever else he instructs as I’m certain he has much more planned for you two. So all understood then?” “Yes, Valerie, all understood.” “Good. That’s all.” A call now to Fiona to complete the assignment notice was about all on the agenda, although Madam Zee had told her to wait until the situation was confirmed with the uniformed female police officer the inspector had brought in with her about thirty minutes ago. A stage three processing seemed more than likely, so she’d been told..

“This looks promising, inspector” Madam Zee said from the settee opposite Inspector Charlotte Dunn sitting on the other, and as she did she nodded in the direction of a uniformed woman police constable sitting beside the Inspector, her head laid back with a VR device and headphones securely placed there and operating stage one of the Processing. Madam Zee went on, “very attractive, tall, fit body, and blonde like you, just how the clients appreciate them.” “Thank you madam” the Inspector replied. “I’m immediately mindful of the formality existing between us though, inspector. I think we might move on a little from that” Madam Zee said, more than mindful that she had grown to welcome the Inspector in her presence. She went on, “so I have decided that on more informal occasions from now on I will address you as Charley. How does that sound?” “It sounds very nice indeed, Madam. Thank you.” “So, Charley, what news again on the investigation into our missing girls?” “It’s still ongoing, with very few leads, but may I make a suggestion, Madam?” Charley asked. “Of course, my dear. Go ahead.” “Is it possible that you might arrange for them to contact the friend who reported them missing to confirm that they are safe and have chosen a new life so that there should be no worry for them?” “We did think of that, but are still in discussion with the Saudi’s regarding all manner of things, including more appropriate compensation. But it will be given more thought, Charley. Thank you. And it looks like your colleague here may be ready to join you in service now. Will you remove the devices from her for me?” “Of course, Madam,” Charley responded as she was turning to remove the VR and headphone devices from police constable Katherine Toomey. Toomey looked ahead, blinking. “It feels a little hazy at first my dear, but it becomes more comfortable very quickly” Madam Zee told her. Toomey recognised both the voice and face as those now deeply ingrained in her mind as a product of the Processing, and replied “Yes Madam.” “Good. You recognise your colleague there beside you, of course?” Madam Zee asked, and Toomey responded towards Charley saying “Ma’am. I’m a bit confused here. What’s going on?” Madam Zee interrupted, “well, constable we’ll need to remove a certain confusion here straight away. When you are in service here this is Charley, not your inspector, understand?” “Yes, madam, I’m sorry. Hello Charley” she then said with a smile.. “That’s better” Madam Zee said, before adding “now I’m going to carry out certain tests of your obedience constable. Do you understand?” “Yes, Madam” Toomey responded. “Confirm your name for me” Madam Zee asked. “I’m Katherine Toomey. My friends call me Kat.” “How cute. Kat. Yes, I like that. So, Kat. Sex. Do you like it?” “Yes, of course Madam” responded Kat, somewhat puzzled that she needed to say so as she really did like it, didn’t everyone. “So Kat, tell me a little about you and sex. What do you like? What will you not do?” “Well, I love sucking off guys, and the taste of cum. I don’t mind anal, and have had a couple of threeways in my time.” “Threeways Kat?” Madam Zee enquired. “Yes, the last time was only last month when detective sergeant Carter and detective constable Haskins spit-roasted me back at Carter’s place after a section drink in Town.” “Charley?” Madam Zee said, looking in her direction, “were you aware of this woman’s sexual proclivities?” “No Madam, I truly was not. I can say that it had not been brought to my attention for had it been I would have considered someone else. But she’s not married, as you’d said” Charley responded apologetically. “But I will be soon” piped up Kat, who added “no-one knows because I haven’t told them, but Chief Inspector Regan and I have been in a relationship for almost a year now, and plan to get married next year.” “Well, Charley. This is a bit of a surprise, but no real concern as for whatever Kat here did not enjoy doing sexually, she will learn to love whilst in service” and turning back to Kat asked her “so Kat, what is it you will not do sexually?” “I don’t do blacks, nor women. I’m just not a carpet muncher. Sorry.” “Very interesting” Madam Zee responded to that reply as she got up to walk to her desk and press a button on the intercom. “Cassandra.” “Yes Madam Zee” came the acknowledgement. “Come in here will you?” “Of course, Madam.” Turning back towards Kat, Madam Zee asked “And what about more perverse activities then, young lady. Do you drink piss?” “No, of course not, Madam. I know it’s done, but it’s not for me. Nor scat. I’m not shitting on anyone, nor having them shit on me. And I’m certainly not eating it!” Kat made sure to emphasise this as the pitch of her voice raised. “Ah, my dear. Maybe we’re getting somewhere. At least we have something to explore,” and as Madam Zee finished the door opened and Cassandra entered. “Over here, Cassandra. Sit beside me” Madam Zee directed, and as Cassandra arrived at the settee she added “pull your skirt up, spread those legs and pull apart those gorgeous pussy lips for me.” “Now Katherine,” Madam Zee said, “there’s some carpet there now in front of you. Knell down and start munching it.” The slang reference to cunnilingus was less than amusing to Madam Zee and she only emphasised using it to ensure that her new subject was in no doubt as to that now expected of her. “Yes, Madam, of course” Kat responded as she moved to position herself in front of Cassandra, and then bury her head between those brown legs before munching away as she’d declared she never would. “Charley.” “Yes Madam.” “I’m going to have you and Kat here escort me to a meeting this evening. You’ll be given instructions on dress code and other preparation by Valerie. There’s no need for you to stay here any longer. Can you take care of your colleague here’s absence for the rest of day?” “Yes Madam, I can” Charley responded, and rose to leave, but before she did she heard Madam Zee say “Well, Cassandra, how is she doing?” “Not very well at all Madam. Her tongue is all over the place.” “Some instruction necessary then, you think?” “Yes, most certainly.” “Very well Cassandra, arrange a session after she completes Stage Three. In the meantime stand up, turn round and kneel back down.” Cassandra did as she was told, pushing Kat’s head away as she made to get up. “Katherine” Madam Zee said with a raised voice. “Yes Madam” Kat responded. Pull Cassandra’s arse cheeks apart and clean that hole with your tongue, pushing it in as far as it will go, ok?” “Yes, Madam. Of course” Kat replied before doing as she’d been told. As she began licking away Madam Zee told her “you love licking black cunt and arse now don’t you Kat?” Having pulled momentarily away from the present object of her focus, Kat responded “Yes Madam, I love licking black cunt and arse, I really do” before returning to poke her tongue as far as she could into the arsehole in front of her that she’d pulled apart as far as she could.

“Yes, you two look the part for this evening” Madam Zee decided as she gazed upon her two companions looking as sexually provocative as possible. Kat, in a short white skirt resting high enough to show the white stay up stockings she was wearing along with a black halter neck top and red shoes, but no bra. Charley wore a sleek figure-hugging black dress on top of black stockings and again, red shoes, but no bra. “You are about to meet some associates of mine and as always you’ll do exactly as instructed, understand?” “Yes, Madam” they responded in unison. Arriving in a chauffeur-driven limousine, the three women entered the large main door of a six-storey building, then into the lift, or elevator as Valerie would say. “Press the penthouse button, one of you,” Madam Zee directed, and Kat got there first. Arrival at the floor was met by an automated audio instruction, “please look up into the camera for security identification purposes. Your security is our security.” All three women looked up, and after a momentary delay the doors opened into a moderately large reception area. Present were about six or seven couples dressed formally, none younger than about sixty. “Zara!” came a shout, and gazing in the direction from where it came, the three women saw a male approaching them in a dinner suit, the white jacket variety. “Zara, my dear. Thank you for making it.” And as he arrived he planted a kiss squarely on her lips. “Johnstone. Enough.” Madam Zee responded to the invasion of her personal space, and lipstick. She went on “you know there’s business to discuss anyway. May I introduce you to my companions here, Charlotte and Katherine, yet you can call them Charley and Kat if you prefer. Be careful mind, they are both police officers serving with the Regional Crime Squad.” “And serving you as well no doubt Zara. Well at least that’s what we all hope.” “Yes, of course they are Johnstone” Madam Zee confirmed. “Welcome ladies” Sigmund Johnstone said to the new arrivals. “Follow me and let’s introduce you to some others here.” “Where’s Veronica, Johnstone?” Madam Zee asked. “Actually Zara, she’s on the balcony sucking off George Edwards, and making quite a spectacle of herself. You know, she’s pretty shit at it and will not take cum in the mouth. Not like you will, eh Kat?” he enquired looking at Kat straight in the eye, who in turn did likewise to Madam Zee, who nodded the approval to respond she had sought. “Yes, sir” replied Kat. “I take cum in my mouth. And swallow.” “Just what we’d expect my dear. Nothing less, but also so much more. Now follow me.” Whilst Johnstone introduced the two officers to others in the room, Madam Zee sought out Veronica on the balcony, where she found her still with George Edwards’ cock in her mouth. “Good evening Veronica” Madame Zee said, prompting the woman on her knees a few feet away to look up and pull away from that which had occupied her attention for some time until now. “Zara. Nice to see you. This is George Edwards, an associate of Johnstone’s.” “I know. We’ve met previously. Good evening George. Can we have a brief chat now Veronica?” “Oh darling. I did promise George here that I’d finish him off, but you know how bad I am at it. It’s the teeth” she had to add with a smile, and Edwards remarked “that she did promise, and it must be twenty minutes she’s been down there now and all I’ve got is a scratched shaft” he amused himself saying. “Those girls you’ve brought though, Zara. Are they, well, ready to serve as necessary?” Veronica enquired. “Yes, they are,” Madam Zee confirmed, “now let’s have that chat shall we?”

When Madam Zee found her girls again they were still with Johnstone, and now another couple who she did not recognise. The only people in the grouping she did not, and this put her on alert, as it always would. As she reached them it wasn’t too difficult to deduce that with his hand right up Kat’s skirt from behind, as it was, then he was more than likely fingering her arse. “So, Johnstone. Are you going to introduce me to your associates here as I thought that my conditions for engaging as we are here this evening were understood?” “Of course, of course” he responded having clearly removed his finger, or fingers from Kat’s rectum by then, only to confirm that it was just the one when he put it to her mouth and said “Suck it clean,” which of course she did with an enthusiastic smile as she opened her lips. “This is Roger and Deborah Frume. Both close associates of mine this past six months” Johnstone said. “Good evening Mr and Mrs Frume. I do hope that there is time during the evening for us to discover more of each other?” Madam Zee asked. “Good evening, Zara isn’t it? Yes, let’s. If you’ll excuse us for the time being however, we are looking to circulate more” Roger Frume replied as he gently took hold of his wife’s forearm to lead her away. “This Kat you’ve brought, Zara. I’ve got a massive hard on here needing a bit of tension relief, and she’s definitely for me. I’m starting now, Ok?” “As you wish, Johnstone, as you wish” Madam Zee responded with slight resignation. Johnstone made immediately to a hardback chair against a nearby wall. Undid his belt and allowed his trousers and pants to fall to his ankles before turning to sit. Kat had followed him as he’d directed. “Suck me a bit and get me hard, Kat” Johnstone told her. She did as she was told, going down on her knees to do so. Madam Zee was taking a particular interest in this engagement taking place so soon after her arrival, and before business, and so she watched from about fifteen feet away. “Stand up. Lift your skirt up. Turn round and slide your arsehole over this cock you’ve got nice and ready for yourself” Johnstone directed Kat to do. “Of course, sir” she responded, and as she slid down on his cock she considered that Madam Zee instructing her to lube her arse before arrival, as she had done, would now make entry so much easier. She was right. She slid up and down, easily, and slowly. As slowly as he’d told her so, as well. He also told her to moan with pleasure. So she did. As Kat slid her arsehole up and down over Johnstone’s cock, moaning almost in ecstasy as she did, Mrs Johnstone walked up to them. “Early start Johnstone?” She enquired. “You bet. Did you know they’re both cops my dear. I’ve actually got a cop’s arse sliding up and down on my cock, and she’s loving it. Listen to her.” “Of course she is dear, of course she is. And she’s loud. Quieten her a bit maybe? Now hurry up and finish as we have some business to discuss with the Frumes, and with Zara.” “Ok, Ok, don’t rush me. You know how I can just lose it” he reminded her, then called out “Zara,” not immediately realising that she was already staring straight at him, and had been doing so since he sat down. When he did realise she was, he said “the other one. Charley is it. I want her to clean my cock once I’ve shot my load here. Tell her.” Madam Zee couldn’t rightly explain to herself the emotion passing through her mind at the very moment he said he wanted her Charley to do that. “Her Charley” she emphasised in her mind. But as strong as the emotion was that she felt, it passed. Quickly. It needed to, for after all this was business.. “Charley” Madam Zee called to her subject, her Charley, a few feet away. “Yes, Madam” Charley acknowledged. “Mr Johnstone will finish in Kat’s arse soon. Get down on your knees beside him, and when he has, take him in your mouth and clean it, ok?” “Yes, of course Madam” Charley responded in the matter of fact nature to such instructions as always. “And Charley.” “Yes, Madam.” “Make sure you swallow.” “I will” Charley confirmed she would as she moved off towards Johnstone, and Kat.

“It was an eventful evening ladies, for sure” Madam Zee opined in the back of the limo as the three women were driven away from the building where the evening’s events had transpired. “What did you get up to Kat, I didn’t get the opportunity to see everything?” “Well Madam, it would be fair to say that I was fucked silly. I have never had so much cock in such a short space of time.” “Give me a brief summary of what you got up to then?” “Well, after Mr Johnstone came in my arse, I then went and sucked off Mr Edwards, who came in my mouth. There was a Mr and Mrs Frume, and he fucked me in the arse whilst I licked her out. And two other cocks followed Mr Frum’s and pumped me with their cum. I was then told to squat over a bowl and push out the cum from my arse. I had a little accident and a little shit mixed with the cum.” “Go on” Madam Zee insisted. “Well someone then poured it into a glass and counted me down as I drank it.” “Anything else you remember?” “Oh, yes. Another woman. I’m sorry I’ve forgotten her name, had me licking her arse whilst she farted.” “Sounds a bit gross that, doesn’t it?” Madam Zee asked, purely for reaction. “Not as bad as eating her shit I suppose, as she did say that if she did shit then I was to eat it, but she didn’t, so I didn’t have to.” “And you Charley. What of your exploits this evening?” “Well, Madam, after cleaning Mr Johnstone’s cock I went with you and Mrs Johnstone to the Master Bedroom where both you and she fucked me with a strap-on dildo whilst I licked out the other. Mrs Johnstone left and you asked me to gently caress your breasts and nipples and lightly pleasure your clit as I did.” “Yes, of course you did, my dear. Of course you did. Anything else?” “I don’t think so. The last thing I remembered was you telling me to sleep and the next I knew we were leaving.” “Yes, that’ll be about right, my dear Charley. Now tell me, honestly, how is your marriage holding up with the workload you’re presently experiencing?”