The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Winterstead

Chapter Two

“Yes, Cassandra, what is it” Madam Zee asked in response to the intercom buzzing on her desk. “The inspector is here as instructed, Madam.” “Good, send her in” Madam Zee said, with a hint of expectation in her mind, actually looking forward to her new subject’s latest visit. “Come in, come in inspector, and take a seat” Madam Zee encouraged Charley as she entered Madam’s office, “No, not on the floor. Over there on the sofa, and I’ll join you.” As Charley sat down, Madam Zee did so opposite, and said “what news on the investigation then?” “Well, we’ve drawn a complete blank. No CCTV picking the women up after getting on the bus to here, the day we presume they went missing. No use of bank cards either since then. You know, madam, there is talk of a warrant being obtained to search here, and it’s with the Superintendent at the moment to decide.” “Well inspector, you’ll need do your best to discourage that won’t you?” “Yes madam, of course I will,” Charley assured her. “And you’ll warn us as soon as any decision to search is made, won’t you?” “Yes, madam of course” Charley again assured her. “Now inspector, it’s your first session with our Thomas today, isn’t it?” “Yes, madam, it is”. “You did loosen that arsehole for him as you were told to, didn’t you?” “Yes I madam, I did” Charley looked once again to assure her. “Well, you’ll be taken to him shortly, but isn’t there some unfinished business here?” Madam Zee enquired. Charley looked puzzled. “There’s a certain hole here requiring your attention, isn’t there” Madam Zee reminded her. “Of course madam. I’m so sorry. What with preparing myself for Thomas it had escaped me. Please, please forgive me” Charley said now with a degree of panic in her voice. “Stop that now, inspector. It’s still here, and waiting for you.” With that, Madam Zee opened her legs to reveal, as it always is, a shaved mound without any underwear obstructing easy access when required, like now. Charley went down to her knees making to move closer to the area of her impending service. “Hold on, inspector.. Isn’t there something you need to ask?” Madam Zee enquired. Charley knew what she was being reminded of now. “Yes, I’m sorry, again madam. Please madam, may I lick your cunt?” “You may” was the answer, and Charley’s tongue made towards its destination between those legs. “So you know, inspector, I took advantage of a young subject of mine here, Dean, who was where you are now with his cock about five minutes before you arrived.. He did clean up a little with his mouth for me, but some of his deposit is likely still there, so ensure you take care to clean everywhere with that tongue, ok?” Charley looked up to confirm “of course madam. Thank you.”

As Charley would say so herself; she felt she could lick cunt now as good as the next woman, maybe better, and was very pleased with herself bringing Madam Zee off here now within about five minutes of commencing the task. And she had felt that Madam’s cum juice combined with Dean’s made for an interesting taste, and texture. She thought she liked it. Well, madam had told her she did anyway. Remaining on the floor beside Madam Zee seated on the settee, Charley waiting now to be dismissed from there in order to meet with Thomas, whom she had known she was required to service during her visit that day, still not sure about being fucked in the arse though by an eighty-five year old she thought. She had been opening that arsehole of hers mind, with a thick, nine-inch dildo for the past couple of days, so maybe this slight anxiety she was feeling was without justification, as she’d actually enjoyed that. Before Thomas though, there was something else it seemed for her to need to do to please madam, and she was waiting to learn. “I’m looking for you to bring with you on your next visit one of your female subordinates, inspector. She needs be eminently desirable, and you know what I’m meaning there, don’t you?” Charley nodded, “yes madam.” “And what is very important is that she is not married. It was unfortunate that you are. As well as this it needs be that she has as few members of her family still around as can be. Do you understand?” “Yes, madam” Charley confirmed. “And your son, inspector. You need arrange to bring him as well.” “My son madam?” Charley asked, somewhat concerned at the suggestion. “Yes, we’ve had a particular request made by one of our clients, and he may well serve our purpose. Now get him here as well, ok?” “Yes, madam. Of course. I’ll try next time” Charley confirmed, a little worried now that she’d even thought to question madam’s instruction. “Go and prepare yourself for Thomas now” Madam Zee told her. “You know what his requirements are, don’t you, and I wouldn’t expect it to take long, but it is imperative that he is pleased. Do you understand?” “Yes, madam, I do, and I am ready, I assure you.” “Good” said Madam Zee. “And inspector, you’ll do as you are told by him in his presence. Everything he asks. Understood?” “Yes, madam, of course”.

Waiting outside the room, wearing just black stockings and suspenders along with bright red high-heeled shoes to match her lipstick, Charley looked like sex on legs. She was sex on legs she thought. In her hand was the nine inch black dildo she’d been training her arse with. She knocked at the door. “Come in” she heard. And she did. It’s like a hotel apartment she thought as she entered. Five-star at least. Sitting in an armchair a little way in to her left was a man of age, obviously Thomas, stroking his cock with a grin. “Thomas?” she asked, looking at him. “Yes, my dear it is” he replied. “I’m Charley, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I understand you want to fuck me in the arse?” “Yes indeed my dear, but let’s have a little play first eh? And it’s sir, alright?” “Of course sir, I’m sorry sir” she responded, feeling uncomfortable already at the thought she may have disappointed him. “On your knees” he directed her. “Put that in your arse” he told her, pointing to the dildo she held, “and then crawl to me” he commanded. “Yes, sir” she responded as she lowered to the floor. It went in easily. The lubricant she’d applied before entering the room did help, but she had been working on loosening that hole as it was. It was still a little tight though, she felt, and in her now it was for almost all of its nine inches, so was not going to readily fall out she thought as she began crawling towards him. “Open your mouth” he said as she approached, and she did. “Suck this. Gently” he told her gesturing with his eyes down towards his cock, and she did so as soon as she reached it. Lost in time a little as she worked on it, he then said “I had a shit just before you came, and didn’t wipe my arse. I thought you might do it for me. With your tongue. What do ya say?” Grinning all the while he said it. “Of course, sir. Now sir?” she asked. “As good a time as any” he said as he rose and turned around, his arse now in line with her face. “In yer get” he said. “Clean it.” As she pulled his cheeks apart, noticing as she did that there was a looseness and sagginess to them, a product of old age she decided, and wondered how hers would be at eighty five, she also concluded that this wasn’t likely now to be the quick arse-fuck she was expecting. With the arse cheeks she was now holding slightly apart, exposing the hole, if it wasn’t then obvious from the odour, which it was, that he hadn’t indeed as he’d said, wiped it, there were also the tell-tale signs of mess in the matted hair around his arsehole that confirmed it. In she went with her tongue, as she’d been told to, sliding up and around the hole, quickening the pace so as to clean it now as fast as she could, lapping away at the matted areas of hair where it was that much harder to remove from there, any presence of what had passed out through it a short while earlier, as he’d said. “I’m finished, sir” she said, when she was sure she was, thinking to herself she was right, this isn’t turning out to be the quick arse-fuck she’d been expecting. “Turn round now then,” he said. “Crawl over to the settee and bury your head in it, making sure that arse is up in the air, ok?” “Yes sir” she responded, and did as she was told. As soon as she got there she sensed him arriving behind her. She felt the dildo, still in place where she’d pushed it in, slowly leaving her arsehole. Then back again. Part way out, and back again. The pace was quickening. He was fucking her arse with it for sure. And it reminded her of what she’d been up to, the past couple of days. She got to like it then, and she decided she was now too. “I want some encouragement here girl” he said. “You tell me how good this is, and keep saying it, ok?” “Yes sir” she said. “Fuck me sir. Fuck my arse, fuck my arse. I love it sir. I do, I really do” she continued. “So, what is it you want more than this then?” he asked. “Your cock sir. Your cock. In my arse. Please. Hurry.” Then she felt the dildo no more, instead something else was making its way in. Just as thick she thought, or was the muscle just tightening around it, she couldn’t quite tell. “Go on then, keep telling me” he said. “Fuck me, fuck me. God, please fuck me sir” she responded as his pace quickened in and out of her. Then he came. Quicker than she thought he might. She felt him slowly leave her. Was her servicing him now complete she wondered, in a way she hoped? It wasn’t. “Hold on girl,” he told her. “Keep that arsehole tight for a minute.” Which might be a bit difficult she felt given the pounding it had just had, with the dildo more than his cock, but clench her arse cheeks she did. “Here you go. Push. Push it out now” he told her to do, so she relaxed. She could feel the cum starting to dribble out of her arse, but pushed she did anyway, as she’d been told to. At one time her efforts resulted in a little expelling of air which were it not for where she was she might have smiled, but feared displeasing him here if she did, and he’d seen her. “Just a little bit more” he said, and she felt something pushing against her arse cheeks just below the hole, and sliding up. It felt smooth. “Here you go. Drink” he said as he passed round to her face a glass she could see now, containing about two inches of cum. She took it. “Go on. All down in one then. No, wait. Take a sip first. Go on” he told her. Take a sip she did. And swallowed. “Look at me whilst you’re doing it” he said, then added “another sip. Go on, just another sip.” And she did. Then swallowed again. “All down in one go now then” he said, “like having a shot in a cocktail bar eh?” he smirked, and down her throat in one it went. “So then girl. Twice a week now then eh? Twice a week I’m paying for. When you here next?” “I’m not certain sir. I’m sure you’ll be told” she replied. “Are you finished with me now?” she asked. “I guess I am, I guess I am” he said whilst clearly still thinking about it. “Wait just a minute though. Here, clean this with your mouth before you go” he said as he cupped his balls in such a way as to cause his now flaccid cock to extend out towards her. She took it in her mouth. Sucked and licked whilst it was in there, then swallowed. “All done now then” he asked. She nodded. “Good. Off you go, and don’t forget to take that with you” he said, pointing to the dildo on the carpet by the settee. She picked it and made for the door. When she got there she turned and said “thank you sir. I’ll see you again soon,” before opening the door and leaving, wondering as she did what she might prepare for dinner that evening, as Richard her husband had become increasingly distant this past couple of weeks or so with all this extra work she’d needed to do. Yes, the workload had seemed to be so much more of late.