The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Will to Power

Chapter 3

For the first time in many months, I was glad to wake up. For the first time in my whole life, the hated alarm clock didn’t ring, but sang like a beautiful field bird. I looked in the mirror, and finally I saw not a sad look, traces of painful lack of sleep and total fatigue, but a cheerful young face with burning eyes and healthy smile. After a shower and other standard morning rituals, I dressed at the speed of a soldier raised in alarm, in a hurry I put my few belongings in a backpack and left this dull cramped flat forever. I wasn’t going to return.

Most part of days before, I trudged to workplace like a doomed prisoner. Today I’m not just running, I’m flying like on the wings, jumping over puddles like a child and smiling at sad passersby, who clearly believe that I’m mad or drunk. But I don’t care. For me, this cold, damp morning is a real celebration of life, a gray muddy street is a beautiful alley, a cheap hot-dog from nearest kiosk is a food of Gods and my old canvas jacket is shining armor of the warlord.

And here I am near the store. The porch, yesterday dirty and covered with fallen leaves, is now clean and tidy as on the opening day. The front door is rubbed to a shine. Now it is not just a door, it is a welcoming gate to my new glorious life. I enter and see an exemplary view—perfectly clean floor, polished tables, straight rows of beer bottles in coolers. And my girls running towards me with joyful shouts.

I don’t have time to react, as Alice and Lisa embrace me and start to caress me like crazies. As soon as I come to my senses, I squeeze Lisa’s elastic ass and give Alice a deep kiss. A someone, I guesses an early customer, start to come in the store, but after seeing us, in hurry slams the door and leaves. This is not a big loss compared to the pleasure of this moment. Having satiated with tactile sensations, I step back and look at my love slaves. Alice is still wearing her regularl, but extremely sexy outfit—a leather jacket, a red T-shirt, and tight-fitting jeans. Lisa looks a little more naughty than usual, wearing a blue-black checkered shirt and a very short denim mini-skirt. Their loving faces express genuine joy from my visit, like pets whose owner has just returned home.

I take a bottle of pale ale from the cooler, open it, and do a greedy sip with pleasure. How nice to finally be on the other side of the bar counter! I stretch the second bottle to Lisa. Alice looks at her with envy. I would love to drink and with Alice, but today I need her as a driver. The girls are waiting for my words, and I am voicing a plan for today.

—Ladies, today we need to do a lot of important things. First of all, we will find a new seller to replace me, for I no longer intend to work here. I guess it won’t take long. Then you, Lisa, will stay here to train a new employee, and you, Alice, will take me to my new home.

—Your new home, Master?” Where is it?

—Your home is my home, isn’t it?

Alice shyly purses her lips, like a schoolgirl who said the obvious stupidity in front of the teacher.

—Of course, Master, forgive me ... My home is your home.

Time to amuse my slightly perverted inclinations. I give Alice a resounding slap in the face.

—Why??

—This is a punishment for your stupidity. You love being punished, it makes you horny and happy. You love to be punished so much that you cum with every slap that I give.

And I immediately give her a second, stronger, more resounding slap. I see the red palm print on her check, but her face expresses not pain or insult, but indescribable delight. Her body is covered with a shiver, and she whispers through tears of happiness: “Yes, Master, I deserve punishment, punish me again, I beg you, hit me, hit me!” I can’t to ignore such an insistent request, but this time I slap her athletic ass. She groans in the throes of bliss, and I excitedly give her a slap for a slap. Lisa, watching this scene, violently rubs her crotch. What could be better than the mutual pleasure of loving people?

I stop myself so as not to move to more active actions. I have to remind myself again that this is a store, and not my personal fuck place. Having stroked Alice’s ass, I order her to sit on a chair near me, and we are waiting for a potential employee. Not too much time has passed, and our candidate is here. And this is none other than yesterday’s first costumer—this rude red-haired woman. I look at my watch and feel like in a deja vu—exactly 24 hours have passed since her last visit. She comes inside, looks around in surprise, freezes for a few seconds, as if trying to remember something, and says hesitantly:

—Hello. I came here so that ... By the way, why did I come here? I just walked past and ...

And then I remember that yesterday I told her to come the next day. It seems that my instruction has been executed with amazing accuracy, although she herself does not realize this. Well, it will save me a lot of time. . I concentrate all my will and direct it to her. Today I do it as easily as I breathe—I had a lot of practice in a very short time. Her gaze was defocused, and I spoke in the most confident voice:

—You came here because you want to work in this beautiful store.

—I want to work in this store ... Do I want it?

—Of course you want! By the way, what’s your name?

—My name is Veronica. But I’m already working in ...

—It doesn’t matter where you work, you have long dreamed of working here and quitting your old job as quickly as possible. Now follow me, I will give you a detailed briefing. Lisa, Alice, look at the store and meet the costumers, I’ll be a little busy.

After these words, I head to the utility room, where are kept the boxes of beer bottles and snacks. Veronica obediently follow me. As soon as we go inside, I slam the door, order Veronica to look into my eyes and further strengthen my will power breaking the remnants of her resistance and at the same time inspiring her with the warmest and most tender feelings. Fine tuning of the slaves is very important.

—Veronica, you fell in love with me at first sight, and this is the main reason why you came to this store so often. My presence makes you feel yourself wet and hot. You want to be with me and take care of me. And I will give you a chance. From today you will work here. You will be polite and smiling with all customers, and you will try your best to make me more money. Lisa will explain to you the technical details of our work. By the way, Lisa is a very, very attractive woman, and you will understand this when you work with her. Especially pay attention to her beautiful legs. I’m sure by the end of the day’s work you’ll beg Lisa to let you lick it.

After these words, I could not hold myself. And I don’t need to. I put up with too long, but now it’s time to release the tension. With sharp movements, I tear off her orange blouse, exposing her magnificent breasts in a white lace bra, and a small bulging belly. I’m not a big fan of these forms, but I suppose I need someone to contrast with the slim Lisa and athletic Alice. Then I pull down her lilac trousers and tell her to turn around and put her hands on the wall. She obeys, and then begins impatiently rubbing the bulge between my legs with her soft ass. Surprisingly, she has no underpants under her trousers. I undress with no less speed than I dressed a couple of hours ago before going here. Without losing a moment on unnecessary foreplay, I insert my penis between her large dark pink labia and a sharp movement I go inside.

Inside Veronica’s vagina is warm and humid, but quite spacious. Ok, this is expected from a woman of her age. But this is not what I want. I send her a powerful impulse of pleasure, and Veronica begins to move intensively, and her pussy—to compressed tightly around my dick. I grab her thick red hair, wrap it around my fist, and furiously fuck her, causing prolonged intermittent moans. I hear a conversation from the side of bar counter—I hear some customer is asking about the strange sounds in the back room. Alice, or Lisa, I can’t to hear exactly, excuses by saying something about broken ventilation. I grin and start slapping Veronica’s ass. Let them try to find an explanation for this! I stoop below, practically laying on the back of my new woman, and passionately biting the lobe of her ear. Her body squirms under me with the energy of an eel in a hot pan, and her cunt squeezes my dick like a vice. Some powerful movements, and I cumming right inside her—now I can afford not to think about the consequences.

To be continued…