The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Will to Power

Chapter 2

Lisa continues to process my still hard cock, and I stretch my hand to the phone lying next to the cash register, take it, and see the inscription on the screen: “Alice—Boss”. Well, it seems, our little fun in the workplace was seen not at all by the customer. It makes no sense to retell the entire telephone conversation. Alice was furious, she screamed that she will fire us both, but only after she will kill me, and that she would be in the store in a few minutes to deal with us personally. I just laughed up and ended the conversation. Let him come. More recently, I was afraid of her visits, now she is most welcome.

Lisa, who has just finished to suck and swallowed everything to the last drop, is kneeling and staring at me with a look full of gratitude and devotion, with an expression of unearthly bliss on her face. She whispers: “Thank you, thank you, thank you ... it was great ... you gave me a meaning of my life ..". That’s the success. I pull up my pants, look at her tenderly, and stroke her hair. All my anger has disappeared—it is just impossible to look into those faithful eyes and to be angry. I embrace her head with my hot palms, surrounded by invisible pulses of energy, and gently kiss her vertex. My voice becomes soft and soothing, and I feel like the atmosphere around me became warm and peaceful.

—You suck very well, I’m satisfied. If you will be obedient and useful, I will allow you to do this often. And yes, from now on you will call me “Master”, my dear pet slave.

—Yes, Master, thank you, Master,—Lisa mutters, still in a state of blissful half-forgetting.

I leave her to enjoy the moment, and prepare the store for the premature ending of the working day—turn off most of the lamps and turn the door sign to the “Closed” position. It was necessary to do this even before I made Lisa happy with her new meaning of life, but I was too overwhelmed by emotions to act rationally. Fortunately, it’s the beginning of the working week, and people come to buy a beer not too often. However, with my new abilities such little things are shouldn’t to worry me. I return to the bar counter, sit on a chair and, in anticipation of an angry employer, scratch the sitting at my feet Lisa behind her ear. She is gratefully moans and rubs the cheek on my foot like a good happy pet.

And the employer wasn’t long in coming. Alice burst into the room like lightning, slammed the door loudly and rushed to us, shouting “what the fuck have you done in the workplace, assholes!” With her long dark hair gathered in a taut tail, unusual eyes of emerald color, tall stature and athletic muscular physique, Alice was always beautiful. . But in anger, she is especially beautiful. Her movements are graceful, like those of a predator attacking prey. But now the real prey is she. She approaches abruptly, throws an angry, but uncomprehending look at me and Lisa on her knees, publishes an angry hiss and swings at me in order to give me a hard clutter. Her movements are fast, but my glance is faster.

And the employer wasn’t long in coming. Alice burst into the room like lightning, slammed the door loudly and rushed to us, shouting “what the fuck have you done in the workplace, assholes!” With her long dark hair gathered in a taut tail, unusual eyes of emerald color, tall stature and athletic muscular physique, Alice was always beautiful. . But in anger, she is especially beautiful. Her movements are graceful, like those of a predator attacking prey. But now the real prey is she. She approaches abruptly, throws an angry, but uncomprehending look at me and Lisa on her knees, publishes an angry hiss and try to swing at me. Her movements are fast, but my glance is faster.

Alice’s outraged gaze meets with my, calm and strong-willed. I had a lot of practice during the working day, so I already knew how to direct my power in the most effective ways. Now this power flows through my eyes, and everything happens faster than in the case of Lisa. I don’t feel any anger or lust, just pure intent to own her. Her hand goes down instantly, the muscles of the face are completely relaxed, and she stands at attention, pulling forward her beautiful breasts, although still hidden under a half-unbuttoned black leather jacket and a tight red T-shirt. I, without taking my eyes off, embrace her head and give her instructions.

—Alice, now you have to understand very important things. All the time while I was working for you, you were unfair to me. You constantly reproached me for no reason and paid me too little. Your arrogance and rudeness is simply unforgivable. But despite this, I am not angry with you, because I know the truth. You were unfair and rude only because you tried to hide your feelings. You have always considered me the most charming and intelligent of all men you even know. You tried to hide that you are desperately in love with me.

Her unemotional face gradually changes, acquiring an enamoured expression. But I need more.

—When you saw me with Lisa, jealousy was the only reason for your anger. But now you realize that jealousy is stupid. You crave to be not only with me, but also with Lisa. Lisa is a very hot woman, and you have long dreamed of being her lover. Now I allow you to kiss her, and maybe you can to still feel the taste of my sperm on her tongue. Lisa, get up and come to Alice.

After these words, Alice, without losing a single second, grabbed Lisa by her small neat ass, pulled her up and with a mad passion push the tongue in Lisa’s beautiful mouth. Lisa answered her affection. For some time I watched their passionate kiss with lust, and I wondered if I should please myself with a full-fledged lesbian show? Not now, everything has its time. I interrupt their kiss and continue Alice’s reprogramming.

—Now that you are honest in your feelings, I will tell you about our future. It’s just so insulting when the man of your dreams works for you as an ordinary seller. From now on, this store belongs to me. You will remain the official proprietor, but I will take all the decisions. Now I am in charge, so you and Liza are my loyal subordinates. Your goal is to care about my business, and you are proud of that goal.

My imperious boss, who wanted to beat and fire me a few minutes ago, is now my love slave who dreams of making money for me. But this is not the limit of what I want to achieve. Now I will do something rather immoral, but incredibly hot.

—Alice, I know you always preferred women. In fact, I am the only man that you really like—just because you find me incredibly charming and attractive. And for you to consider yourself a lesbian and being in love with a man and obey him like a slave is incredibly exciting. All your life your true interest has been women. And the sexiest woman in the world, besides Lisa, is your daughter. Your greatest sexual fantasies are lesbian and bisexual incest. Today, before going to bed, you will masturbate, imagining how your daughter fucks you ... And how I and Lisa fucks your daughter. Yes, you dream that all loved ones in your life will be happy in love. Together. You can to cum now just thinking about it.

My ex-boss is barely standing on her feet. Her knees are together and her body is shaken by orgasms. Her face is covered with a blush, and she chokes with pleasure. An unforgettable sight. My swollen cock is trying to get out of my pants, and I’m ready to fuck Alice right now. But something interesting should be left for tomorrow. So once again I restrain myself and just ask Alice:

—Answer me, did I tell the truth?

—Yes, yes ... You know all my dreams and fantasies, you know everything about me ... You are so astute, so clever, so caring .. I love you so much .. Forgive me, I was so stupid .. I am your loyal lesbian slave, and I will do everything to make you happy ...

What can I say ... I guess I’m already happy. I give my women a new order:

—Lisa, get back on your knees. Alice, take off your jacket and T-shirt, and join her.

A few moments later, Alice was already on her knees beside Lisa with a blissful smile on her face. Awareness of their new place in life has made my lucky employer almost happier than her accountant. Her torso is bare, her short black leather jacket and tight red T-shirt are on the bar counter, and I can enjoy the view of her beautiful D-cup breasts. I could sit here for a long time, enjoying my newfound power and the beautiful views of two subordinate women who recently commanded me, but now is the late evening, and I have to go home to rest before tomorrow and gain strength before new conquests. Therefore, I put on a jacket, scoop up the daily earnings from the cash register, and finally give instructions to my new slaves:

—From tomorrow you start a new life, and you have a lot of work to do. So get dressed, kiss each other and go home to bed. Tomorrow you arrive an hour before the opening and make MY shop is sparkling clean. Bye girls.

After these words, I finally leave the stuffy room and go out into the street. Turning around, I see through the door how Alice and Lisa merged in a passionate and not at all goodbye kiss. I’m grinning. Who would have thought that my kingdom begins here, in this small beer store on the outskirts of a depressed area?

With a brisk pace, I walk through the dark unlit streets toward the home. Tomorrow will be a very resultative day.