The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Will to Power

Chapter 4

Looks like my affairs in the store are over for today. Time to solve the housing problem. Alice often bragged about her amazing apartment she had downtown, and so I decided to check it out. We left our new employee in the care of Lisa, and hopped into Alice’s minivan. Alice was very excited, she couldn’t wait to impress me, to finally be with me in more of an intimate environment, to introduce me to her daughter. When I asked about her daughter, Alice began biting her lip and breathing heavily. It was obvious that yesterday’s suggestion was working even better than I thought.

Before we arrived at Alice’s apartment, we stopped at a couple of stores, and purchased some items that I would need later, at her expense, of course. She used to hate writing out my paycheck every week, but now, with her new attitude, she is very happy to spend her money on me. Her fanatical servility turns me on, and I can’t wait to get to her apartment to put my plans into action, the thought of what is to come, is making me hornier by the minute.

So at last, we arrive at Alice’s apartment (which I guess is now really my apartment!) I walk slowly through the living room and kitchen, examining all the furniture and accessories, and she was right, it is very impressive. A wide corridor, pleasant walnut colored walls, several large rooms. What a stark contrast with my old apartment, which wasn’t much better than a jail cell! I dropped my package with my purchases on the kitchen counter and as I’m preparing to unwrap it, I hear a noise from the back. As I turn to look, one of the bedroom doors opens, and out of the room comes Alice’s daughter, Helen.

I had seen Helen only a couple of times until today—she occasionally came to the store with her mother stay but never stayed long. However, even a quick glance at her was enough to turn me on. In many ways, Helen looked like a younger version of Alice. She was slightly shorter than her mother, but had an equally beautiful face and equally unusual emerald eyes. Her figure is was perhaps even more athletic than Alice’s. Particularly striking long muscular legs—the result of many hours spent at the gym. Alice loved to boast that her daughter has a black belt in karate, and, looking at the figure in front of me, I did not doubt it. Perhaps the greatest distinguishing feature of Helen was her bright blue hair, cut in a tomboy style. The girlfriend of my dreams.

Helen was clearly not anticipating any visitors, and had been lounging in her room in a white T-shirt and pink thong. While Alice removed my jacket and hung it in the closet, I stared appraisingly at Helen. She stared back with a shocked look, her mouth hanging open. Her mother rarely had visitors, and certainly not unplanned visitors, and I could tell she was trying to place where she had seen me before. Over the past 24 hours I had seen quite a few women with the same sort of surprised look on their faces, but this was the only time it had happened without the slightest use of my abilities. Gathering her thoughts, she said in surprise:

“Oh, hello! I remember you! You’re the guy from the store, right? Why did you come her with my mother?”

I could tell she was somewhat embarrassed by my unexpected visit, however, in contrast to my three previous experimental subjects, at least she wasn’t being rude to me. That was a good sign, considering the abuse I’d received from her mother. I love good manners. I focused in on her, using my power to shape and remold her personality. I tried to erase the shock and fear she was feeling, and replace it instead with a sense of love and joy. I wanted her as my girlfriend, after. Not only like a girlfriend, indeed…

Helen was watching with rapt attention with a warm, charming smile on her face. Alice could see the change come over her daughter, from an initial puzzlement and trepidation, to love and joy, as though her daughter was being reunited with a long lost friend. Of course, I was happy to play that part, and moved quickly over to where Helen was standing, and took her hands in mine. Looking into Helen’s kind eyes, I knew I had made a good decision to add her to my harem.

“I’m so glad to see you again Helen, ever since we first met, noticed how you were looking at me. I know you have long been in love with me, you want to be my girlfriend, and I can’t make you suffer any longer. From now on, we will be together if you would like. ”

Helen was overjoyed. She hugged me with her strong hands, pressing her whole body against me and babbling in a high joyful voice:

“I am so happy, so happy! I had no idea you even noticed me! This is better than I could ever hope for. Are you serious? Are we a couple?”

I’m grinning triumphantly.

“Helen, it’s a bit more complicated than that. I would like to spend more time with both you AND your mother. I was thinking I could move in to your spare bedroom here, and that way I’d be here for both of you, whenever you needed me. Would that be okay with you, Alice?”

Alice nods enthusiastically. “Of course, you can stay with us for as long as you wish. Make yourself comfortable. What’s mine, is yours, my dear.”

I could tell Helen was completely surprised by her mother’s response. “Mom, I think this is wonderful, but I’m confused, a couple days ago, you said he was a worthless employee and you were going to have to fire him if he didn’t shape up! Why the sudden change?”

Alice stuttered a response then quickly looked down at the floor. Anger began to boil In me for a split second, but I quickly suppressed it. I could be mad at her, but now it doesn’t matter. Both my life and the life of my women are now clearly divided into “before” and “after”. And now it is absolutely unimportant what was “before”. So I just stroked Helen’s cheek and said softly: “Your mother changed her mind. You will be surprised to learn how convincing I can be. ”

After these words, I immediately give her a deep kiss. I allowed myself to surrender to pleasure, but still I could hear Alice’s deep sigh, full of lust and envy, through my veil of pleasure. I wonder who she envied more — Helen or me? With this thought, I broke off the kiss, as there was work to do I needed to assume my role as the head of this household, and assign each of my girls to her role. I needed this place running like a well-oiled machine.

“Helen, I have a gift for you. Take it,” I say, and remove from the bag something I bought specially for her. She looks puzzled. “Put this on, my dear,” I order her, reinforcing the order with a little mental push.

As she begins to walk towards the bedroom to change, I say “No, my dear, put this on right HERE.” Helen stops, turns towards me, and she changes her clothes right in the corridor, blushing furiously. Her mother begins to rub her pussy and her breasts blatantly, while watching her sexy daughter change into her new outfit.

I give an approving nod to Helen, standing in front of me in the most erotic maid costume I have ever seen. The micro-skirt does not hide her legs, and a wide cutout has exposed her beautiful tits with their pierced nipples. Luck is clearly on my side—pierced nipples are one of my greatest weaknesses. Helen is happy to show me her body (although I can tell she is still embarrassed by the presence of her mother), but doesn’t seem to fully understand the meaning of this gift.

“Darling, why do I need this outfit? Is this your fetish, does it make you horny? “— she says and winks playfully, wagging her almost naked booty.

“I do like this outfit. But that’s not the only reason you are wearing it. Since we now live together, someone must take care of keeping this place clean. I am too good for such things, and your mother is too busy with work. So you will have to take on cleaning, cooking and other household chores. I am sure you will love this more than any other activity, and your new uniform will help you embrace your new role.”

I glanced over to see what Alice’s take on this would be. “Finally, at least someone can get this lazy young lady to do something useful! I know you can give her some discipline, Master!”

I could tell Helen was a little annoyed. Helen stared at me, trying to make sense of the situation, “What’s going on with you Mom? I though he is MY boyfriend, and why are you calling him Master? Someone needs to explain what the heck is going on here!”

knew I needed to get a handle on this situation and quickly as things were unraveling. Alice launched into a tyrade, “HELEN, I’m your MOTHER and if I say...” but I quickly silenced her with a mental push. Then I l took Helen’s hand in mine, looked deeply into her eyes, and, putting all my strength into the words, explained the new aspects of her life.

“Helen, your mother and I have known each other a long time, and during that time, her feelings towards me have changed. Like you, she feels very affectionate towards me, and so she has decided to call me “Master” as a sign of her newfound respect for me. In addition, since you are not only my girlfriend, but also my maid, so you should also call me “Master”. It may seem strange, but you will notice that every time when you address me as a Master, you will experience incredible pleasure. Now tell me who is your Master. ”

Helen looks around somewhat bewildered, and then slowly says: “You .. are... my ... Master.” Immediately I send to her a concentrated burst of pure pleasure. Her body shudders, and she clings to me, continuing to whisper: “Master ... My Master ... I love you.” I sighed with relief, knowing that I had solved one very sticky situation. But, there were still a few adjustments I needed to make.

“Girls, it’s time to talk about your personal relationship. You two have always depended on one another, and I know it’s going to be a bit of an adjustment with me living here now, so we all need to work together to make this transition as smooth as possible. We need a healthy atmosphere in the house, and I need you two working together, not fighting. But first ... why are we still standing in the corridor? Alice, show me your room! ”

And indeed, I was so carried away by the “conversation” with my new girlfriend that I completely forgot—we were still standing in the corridor. I decided we would move it to somewhere much more comfortable and romantic. Alice’s room was very impressive. In fact, it was almost as big as my entire old apartment had been. It was comfortably outfitted with a luxurious leather chair, majestic mahogany desk, and a bookcase. It was difficult to tear my gaze away from the asses of the two lovely ladies in front of me, but I forced myself to pay attention to the books. I was very surprised, her depth and variety was impressive. She had a wide selection of both non-fiction and fiction, scientific literature, and a huge collection of philosophy. I notice the works of Kant, Hegel, Nietzsche ... It seems that Alice is a much more interesting person than I ever would have imagined. Well, I knew our new living arrangements would provide plenty of time to talk to her about literature. But, there were more pressing matters at hand. I settled down in a chair and instructed Helen and Alice to sit on the bed opposite me, while I used a bit of “family psychotherapy” to make a few changes and adjust a few attitudes.

“My dear new family, it hurts me to see that quarrels and disagreements may arise between you. Only love and joy should reign in this house. Helen, I understand your feelings. Parents can be very annoying, and I see negative emotions accumulating inside you. But you don’t have to keep it to yourself. In fact, you really need to shed these harmful emotions, and regain peace of mind. But, I’d be willing to be that there is still a little part of you that wants to punish your mother for all the cruel words that she said to you. But she is still your mother, and you still love her. Therefore, every time you are angry with your mother, your anger will change to lust. You can satisfy this lust and extinguish this anger, only by fucking the mother’s face with your cunt. Do not hesitate, and I’ll make sure she will never refuse you. ”

It was impossible to describe the range of emotions that appeared on Helen’s face. There was surprise, anger, arousal, and many more different and contradictory feelings. She stared blankly, shocked, as she tried to process the myriad of thoughts flooding through her head. She constantly looked from me to Alice and back, trying to find the right words. I had begun to notice a pattern of girls becoming speechless when I gave them these types of instructions, rewriting their worldview. I wonder why, I chuckled silently to myself. In any case, I decided to give her some help to gather her thoughts.

“Helen, is something bothering you? Do you dislike the solution of our family problems that I proposed? ”

“I like this decision, Master, and I really have all these feelings towards my mother. But ... it’s incest! And lesbianism! I really want to fuck her face, but after all ... I’m not a lesbian! ”

“Of course, you are not. But your mother IS a lesbian. Yesterday she confessed to me that she has been in love with you for the last few years, and her greatest dream is to be sexually used by you. You love your mother and you wouldn’t want to make her unhappy by refusing her the fulfillment of her dreams, would you? But I think we need something that will truly define your new relationship, something that you both can look at, every day. This will help you both to better understand her new role in your life. ” With these words, I reached into the bag of goodies I had purchased on the way over to Alice’s apartment. I pulled out a black leather collar with a big silver inscription “bitch” and handed it to Helen.

Helen smiled broadly, and took the collar, knowing exactly what it was for. Quickly, she fastened the collar on her mother, who submissively bowed her head with a humble but lustful smile. I thought to myself, “Most guys would give their left arm to witness a scene like this” and as I watched the scene unfold, I knew there would be even better scenes later. It took all my willpower to keep from ripping the clothes off of one, or both of them, and fucking them as hard and as fast as I could. But restraint was a virtue, and I knew that this was a moment to be savored, like a fine meal. I gave a quick mental push to Alice, that she needed to be naked to properly receive the collar from her daughter, and she stood up and quickly disrobed. Then, clad only in the leather collar, Alice gently knelt in front of her daughter and eagerly looked into her eyes.

“Helen, my girl, everything our Master said is true. I’ve been in love with you for a long time, and every night I’ve dreamt of sexually serving you. All my aggression and nagging were just a false way to suppress my desires. I know it makes me a bad mother, and I want to atone for my faults. Let me redeem myself for my mistakes, and I will do everything I can to please you. ”

I sit back, watching this erotic scene unfold, and gently using my power to stoke Helen’s lust and strengthen her dominance as much as possible. I could see the changes almost immediately in Helen’s eyes, uncertainty and embarrassment disappearing, and her face changing from a shy confused girl, to a woman who knew she needed pleasuring and knew exactly who would provide it for her. She resolutely grasped her mother’s hair and wound it around her fist, spread her legs, and pulling up her micro skirt on her maids uniform, presenting her perfectly shaved cunt to her mother’s face. Alice, consumed with lust, gasped at the wanton display and nervously waited for her daughter’s next command.

“Mom, you were a very, very bad parent. You have always been unjustifiably strict and biased, despite all my successes in my studies and sports! And now I also find out that you are a lesbian. I always thought lesbianism was unacceptable and disgusting. The best punishment for a lesbian bitch like you would be to permanently ban you from accessing my beautiful pussy. But I am a loving daughter, so I will have mercy on you. So ... lick, lezzie. And, yes... from now on, you will call me “Mistress Helen.”

“Yes, Mistress Helen!”—Alice exclaimed enthusiastically, and immediately snaked out her tongue, desperate to touch the clitoris of her beloved daughter.