The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: We Need To Talk About Bubbles

Chapter 4

* * *

Disclaimer: Nothing to disclaim here! I am totally responsible for everbody getting hipnotized reading this story and I vow to bend over for any pen that might get dropped in my vicinity. All of this story happens to be entirely true and it happened just this week. Gawd what a week!

* * *

“Bubbles!”

“Yes Sir!”

“You’re back!”

“Mhm, yes Sir, I am.”

“Oh thank goodness. So, how’d it go?”

“With Catherine?”

“Yes of course. What else would I so desperately want to know about?”

I smiled confidently. “Oh it went pretty well I guess.”

“It went pretty well? You guess?“

“Well, she does have a great ass. It was fun.”

“Wait a minute, did you say she has a great ass?“

“Yes. She does. Didn’t you ever notice?”

“Well of course I noticed, but what does her ass have to do with anything?”

“Uhm… it’s just, like, really kissable.”

“Kissable? Her ass?!”

“Yes.”

“So... you kissed her ass?”

“Yes. Like a pro.”

“Oh dear. And then?”

“I thanked her for it, like a good girl.”

“You thanked her.”

“Yes.”

“And then you hipnotized her?”

“I… what now?”

I honestly had no idea what he meant. He looked a little desperate.

“That thing with your hips? You know, back and forth, up the stairs, whoopsie, you ogled the secretary, now you’re under… that thing.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I just went over there for a little ass kissing, didn’t I? So she’d make us a better offer?”

“Oh lord. I’m screwed.”

Sir buzzed Zania on the intercom and had her prepare tea. That made me a little nervous. He usually drank coffee, unless he was really really worried about something. But what could he be so worried about? Had I failed him somehow? I was sure I had done a pretty decent job kissing Catherine’s ass. But he seemed to be dissatisfied with my performance for some reason. Naturally, that made me a very unhappy secretary.

And what the hell was that hip-nosis thing he had mentioned? The term kind of sounded familiar, but I couldn’t for the life of me remember what it referred to.

“Sir… is everything allright?”

“It doesn’t look that way Bubbles.”

“Oh. Uhm… is there anything I can do?”

“I don’t think you can, Bubbles. Not any more. I’m afraid your mind—and your lovely tush—got compromised.”

“Compromised?! But…”

“Yes Bubbles. Compromised. For example, I didn’t send you over to Catherine to kiss her ass.”

“You didn’t?”

“No.”

“But… then why did I do it?”

“I am not quite sure. Perhaps she hypnotized you somehow, or used your secret triggers.”

“Oh no. And the worst part is, I kind of liked it.”

“Of course you did Bubbles. Because she wanted you to like it.”

For the first time after my innocent little ass kissing visit to Catherine, I felt a little ashamed of what I had done to her.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Yes? Zania, is that you?” Sir asked.

“No it’s me.” An all too familiar female voice replied.

“Catherine!” We both blurted out in unison. How the hell did she get in?

There was a chuckle behind the door. “Oh my, you sound surprised. Mind if I come in?”

“Uuuh… no, please, be my guest.” Sir stammered, giving me a desperate glance.

Catherine opened the door before Sir had even finished his sentence and came walking in, wearing her pinstriped pants suit and looking stunning in it. I swallowed audibly as I felt my eyes wandering down to her perfect ass. Gawd, so delicious!

“How’s my lovely little ass kissing secretary toy today?” She asked, grinning at me.

“I’m doing fine, Miss.” I heard myself responding, biting down on my tongue.

“And how’s my toy’s ever horny employer holding up?”

“Uhm, Catherine” Sir said nervously. “I think we need to talk.”

“Oh we most certainly do. And talk we will. Right after you’re finished kissing my ass some more. Both of you this time. One cheek each and then you may meet up in the middle.”

“What?! Catherine, please, this has gone a little far. And I admit that I made a couple mistakes here, but…”

“Enough!” She suddenly snapped at him. Then she turned back at me. “Bubbles?”

“Yes Miss?”

I hated calling her ‘Miss’, but it just kept slipping out of my mouth.

“Bubbles, protocol alpha.”

I nodded, turning towards Sir, leaning over and whispering something in his ear. I couldn’t understand my own words for some reason but my mouth just kept babbling all by itself. Sir’s eyes closed. Then after a little more uncontrollable whispering, he opened his eyes again and walked over to Catherine. He dropped to his knees right behind her as she was bending forward slightly in preparation. With a frustrated whimper, Sir buried his face between Catherine’s luscious pinstripe clad cheeks. I looked at the scene, not without envy. Something about the whole situation felt very wrong, but my mind felt foggy and I was disturbingly horny. I had to escape this situation somehow, that much I knew, but I had no idea how I could ever escape a woman with a perfect ass. Even right then and there, my mouth was watering at the thought of joining Sir.

“Good boy. Now Bubbles, wouldn’t you just love to join your boss down there?”

She pointed at the floor where he was kneeling. I nodded, unable to deny my lust. Of course I would love to kneel down there and do a little ass kissing just like him. I may have been Sir’s hypnotized secretary once, but right now I felt more like an ass kissing toy for Catherine. It still disturbed me to obey someone else in Sir’s presence, but at least I’d get to do things together with him now.

Again, someone knocked on the door. Zania entered the room with a tea tray.

“Oh. Whoopsie. Am I interrupting something?” She asked as she saw Sir and me kneeling on the floor, passionately kissing Catherine’s still clothed ass.

“Nmmm hmmmbm mmmbmlm.” I replied, my voice muffled by a layer of pinstriped fabric and a lovely globe of flesh that I felt utterly subservient towards.

Zania placed the tray on Sir’s desk and discretely disappeared, closing the door behind herself.

“She’s adorable.” Catherine commented after Zania had left. “Bubbles, you control her, I assume?”

“Mhm.”

“Good girl.”

“Mmmm.”

We proceeded helplessly going about our new most important duty and Catherine began undoing the zipper of her pants. Suddenly, however, we were all disturbed by loud music blaring just outside of Sir’s office. Apparantly, Zania was playing it for some reason. Even through the closed door I could clearly make out the lyrics.

“Tide is high but I’m holding on
I’m gonna be your number one
I’m not the kind of girl who gives up just like that
Oh no no no…”

Zania was, for some reason, looping that song endlessly. Over and over she kept skipping back to the beginning of the chorus. To make matters worse, I began to feel a disturbing fullness in my bladder. Something about that song did things to me…

“What the hell is she doing out there?” Catherine asked, visibly baffled, her zipper only half undone.

I had to pee pretty urgently by then and I had to make up an excuse to go to the loo.

“I…. I don’t know. But I can go break up Zania’s little private party and make her turn that stuff down. Okay Miss?”

“Please do. Jeez.”

I rushed out, the urgency of my need increasing further with every step.

“Zanikins!” I shouted.

She stood at her desk with the mouse in her right hand, working the music player on her computer. Like me, she was holding her crotch with her free hand, obviously desperate to pee just like I was.

“What on earth are you doing?! You know what this song does to me?”

“Yes Miss Bubbles. It does the same to me. Sorry, uhm… care to take a bathroom break together?”

“Oh god, that’s… weird. Girls usually never do that! But yes, I’m going to soak myself if I don’t!”

“Good. Then come with me.”

I was rewarded with a great feeling of relief as we both dealt with our little problems.

“Zania, goodness!” I hissed to her as we were washing our hands. “What… what was that all about?”

“Sorry Miss Bubbles. I had to get you out of there somehow.”

“Well, you succeeded. Plus, you almost made me pee my panties.”

“Yes, well, sorry. It was an emergency.”

“It sure was. But what for?”

She sighed.

“Miss Bubbles.”

“Yes?”

“What I just saw in there…”

“Oh, that. We were just doing a little ass kissing. No biggie.”

“Uhm… yeah. I saw it.”

“So?”

“It kind of confirmed my worries.”

“Confirmed? What worries?”

“Bubbles… I may be a sleepyhead and even more suggestible than everybody else in this office.”

“Yes, you sure are. You’re fun!”

“Yeah. But I’m not dumb.”

“I never said you were.”

“No, but I’d have to be if I’d want to ignore the obvious truth.”

“What obvious truth?”

“I will show you. But in order to do so, I’m going to have to try something on you right now.”

“Okay… it sounds a little odd. What is it that you’re going to try on me?”

“A certain technique. It’s not easy for me to do this, but I see no other way.”

“Zanikins! What on earth are you talking about?!”

“Do you know what hipnosis is?”

“Hip… hmm… I kind of remember hearing it somewhere, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Is it a sort of perfume?”

“Nope. Oh god.”

She looked nervous but then put on an astonishingly brave, determined face I had never seen on her before.

“Okay Bubbles, I’m going to show you. Maybe at some point you will remember. Here, look at the way I move my hips.”

“Mmm. Very good movement sweetie. You were trained very well.”

“I know. And it’s always easy to focus on a secretary’s movement isn’t it?”

I nodded. “Yesss.”

“Good. Easy to focus, easy to follow.”

It felt good to follow her with my eyes. And the way she moved and talked… it reminded me of something. I found myself wondering where she had picked up these habits, but my trail of thought was soon interrupted by a blissful feeling of mindlessness.

“Three, two one… wide awake.”

I blinked. I looked around. Before me, I saw Zania, a hipnotic secretary just like me. I smiled. It was all coming back to me!

“Wow. Oh that sneaky Catherine… how on earth did she...”

“Did I do well, Miss Bubbles?”

“Uhh… yeah. I went fairly deep. So, yes. You did a pretty damn fine job there with your hips. Wowie! I’m impressed!”

“Oh thank you Miss, that means a lot to me. And even more important, you’re being yourself again.”

“I am.”

“Thank goodness.”

“Also, Zania… that was… kinda hot of you.”

She giggled politely.

“How the hell did you learn to do that?”

“Hipnosis? Uhm… you were doing it all the time to people and I often watched you.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“You were aware of me hipnotizing people?“

“Well yes of course. Why wouldn’t I be aware? It was pretty obvious what you did.”

“Oh my. You knew? Like, all the time?”

“Most of the time I guess.”

“And… did you ever, like, notice me doing it… to you?”

She giggled. “To me? No, that’s silly. You never did that.”

“Oh thank goodness. You’re right of course. You’re absolutely right. I did it to everybody except you.”

We smiled at each other, and then I kissed her. Trust, after all, is a rare, valuable thing that deserves to be celebrated.

* * *

“Bubbles, where have you been?”

“Sorry Miss Catherine, I had to… uhm... go to the bathroom.”

“Oh of course. Everybody has to do that from time to time. Even little secretaries.”

“Yes. Except for robot secretaries. But that is a whole different story.”

She chuckled. “Who needs robots when I can have nice little toys like you and your boss?”

“Yes. Uhm… by the way Miss Catherine, where is Sir?”

“He is right here.”

“I don’t see him.”

“That’s because I’m using him as a chair. He’s here, nice and cozy, right underneath my perfect ass.”

At this point, her commandeering ass started to annoy me. It was high times that my own tush reclaimed its rightful place again.

“You’re sitting on his face?!”

“Yes I am. I had him write down all his passwords so I can go through his accounts. And now I don’t need him to talk any more so I figured I’d treat him to a nice close encounter with his favorite part of my body.”

“Yeah he does love asses. Mine, and obviously yours as well. It’s sort of his weak spot.”

Both our asses? I believe he loves no ass like he loves mine, Bubbles. Sorry to disappoint.“

“Hmm whatever you say Miss. By the way, did he tell you about the secret hidden account before you butt-smothered him?”

It was time to play out my trump card, the one I had specifically prepared for situations like this.

“Secret hidden account?”

“Yes. The secret hidden account on his computer, where all the really sensitive information is stored. The other accounts are more or less just decoys.“

“Oh. That is quite interesting to know. How do I reveal that secret account you’re talking about.”

“Easy. Just press Ctrl+Shift+Bubbles.”

“Control, Shift and…?”

“Bubbles.”

“Bubbles?”

“Yeah, that key with the spiral on it.”

“Oh, I was wondering what that one does.”

“You’ll see in a while, and I’m sure you will be quite pleased.”

She pressed the key combination. A look of surprise and confusion crept up on her face.

“What is… this… now?”

“It’s a screen saver. Don’t worry, it will just disappear after a while. Just keep looking at the screen while it plays.”

“Okay… but… it’s making me feel… dizzy...”

“That’s normal, Catherine. Just look at the pretty spiral and let the subliminals do their work.”

“Wait, sublimi…nals…?”

“Just watch and listen like a good girl.”

“Good…girl…”

I couldn’t help but moan as she said it.

* * *

“Zanikins sweetie!”

“Yes Miss Bubbles?”

She glanced down at the rug where Catherine was lying, taking a blissful hypnotically induced nap.

“Oh, I see you succeeded in overthrowing Catherine?”

“Overthrowing? Oh god I sure hope.”

“You hope? She looks pretty hipnotized to me already.”

“Yes, well, not exactly. So far, I did manage to hypnotize her the old fashioned way. Thank goodness. I almost expected her to resist a rotating spiral too, but she totally fell for it.”

“Mmm, spirals. I always fall for them.”

“Yes you do. You helped me fine tune my spiral thingie. It’s pretty powerful by now.”

“I did? Oh, wow. I’m always glad to help.”

“You’re more than just helping, sweetums. You practically saved the company from a hostile takeover today.”

“Oh splendid, that’ll look good on my new business card. Hypnotized Secretary, Flaunter and Protector of Assets.”

I giggled. “Expect a little pay raise sweetie. I’ll wiggle something out of him.”

“Yay! By the way, where is ‘he’?”

“Uuuhm… Sir’s still here behind the desk. Sort of… under me.”

“Under you? You mean, you’re sitting on his face?! Why would he allow you to do that?”

“He doesn’t have much say in it right now. Catherine somehow put him into chair mode and I have yet to figure out how to get him back into boss mode.”

“Wow. The things some people find erotic… weird.”

“Yeah.”

I blushed.

“So, how do we turn him back?”

“She must have installed a trigger for that, but I don’t know it. Yet.”

“Yet?”

“Yes Zanikins. We’ll have to get it out of her somehow.”

“Oh, a thorough interrogation is in order?”

“Yes Zania, I’m afraid so.”

“Mmm, sounds fun.”

I grinned. “Yes, it does.”

“Shackles? Nipple clamps? Wooden Paddle?”

“No, sweetie. Those won’t do.”

“Oh they won’t? They’re usually very effective.”

“Zania, sweet flower of the office” I said grinning broadly at her. “Please go get the Darksong brand tickle feather from my desk drawer.”

“Yes, Miss Bubbles. The Darksong. Right away!”

* * *