The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: We Need To Talk About Bubbles

Chapter 5

Disclaimer: The gigglefit canary is an endangered species and harvesting its tail feather in any way different form the one I describe in this story would be highly immoral and/or illegal.

This is the final chapter, so for god’s sake enjoy! Thankies.

* * *

“Wakey wakey, Cathykins!”

Her eyes opened with a start. Panicky, she looked around, realizing that she was apparantly bound to a chair. A regular office chair this time, as Zania and I had agreed to not further reinforce Sir’s belief that he was chair instead of chairman. After all, our goal was to reinstate his position as our boss, so we would finally have someone to trust and obey again, like the good hypnotized secretaries we still were.

“How the hell did you do this to me?” Catherine shouted in anger, struggling against the silken bonds and glaring at me. I was a little worried as the silk wouldn’t have held her by itself, but I did hypnotize her to believe that she could not escape them.

“Relax sweetums, I just hypnotized you.” I said. “No biggie.”

“Hipnotized? I find that hard to believe! I took special training so I would be immune to…”

“Not hipnotized, just hypnotized. The one with the ‘y’.”

“You mean, the non-hip-swaying kind?”

“Yes.”

“Oh god. And… I... went under, didn’t I?”

“Quickly and easily, yes. Like a schoolgirl staring into a spiral.”

“Darnit, I never expected you might even consider hypnotizing me with something besides your hips.“

“Well I totally prefer the hip swaying method, as any hypnotized secretary would. But, as you said yourself, you seem to be immune to hips.”

“Oh yes I am. And that training I took, the anti hipnosis stuff, that was rather expensive too! What a waste of money!”

“Hmm… tell me about that training then. How does it work, Cathybuns?”

She frowned at the nickname but didn’t protest. “Basically, they make sure you have people obsessing over your own ass before you can accidentally obsess over theirs.”

I nodded. “So that’s why I found yours so deliciously kissable?“

“I suppose. On the other hand it is a kissable ass and you might feel the urge to do so even right now.“

I blinked. “Well… in a way I do. But this is not about your ass any more. Is it? No, this is about your motives and…”

“You still do want to kiss it, don’t you Bubbles?” She smiled at me with newfound confidence.

“Yes, but…”

“Then you should be a good girl and untie me. Do it and I’ll let you kiss my ass some more.”

“Yes…” I found my hands reaching for the ties.

“No!” Zania interrupted behind me. I spun around.

“No?”

“No, Bubbles, no more ass kissing. We were going to question Catherine.”

“Oh, that’s right.” I turned back towards Catherine who was now glaring at Zania. I tried to put on a stern face.

“I’m afraid Zania is right. We’ll have to question you, Cathykins.” I said, attempting to look as determined as possible.

“Well, go ahead and try. Oh, did I forget to mention I also had anti interrogation training?” She said smiling triumphantly.

“Wel’ll see about how much of a waste of money that was then.” I replied. “Let’s start with something easy… what is the trigger to free Sir from believing he is a piece of furniture?“

“Oh you’d just wish I told you that, wouldn’t you?“

“Well, yes. I would like you to tell me. Right now.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.”

“Not even considering that I have you under hypnosis?”

“It doesn’t matter. I was trained for this. You’re not going to get me to babble about things that I want to keep secret.”

“Oh but listen to your subconscious mind, sweetie. It wants you to answer truthfully.“

“No it doesn’t!”

I pouted. “But it does want you to cluck like a chicken.”

“It… does… not… cluck, cluck, cluck!”

“And now you want to tell me the trigger.”

“No!” She shouted indignantly. “Plus, I am not a goddamn chicken, okay?”

“Okay. But you are a little horsey.“

“Neiiiigh! I’m not!”

Shaking my head in frustration, I turned towards Zania.

“Well Zanikins, she totally obeys silly suggestions I give her. But she still won’t answer my serious quesions.”

“Sure looks like it, Miss Bubbles.”

I shrugged. “I guess you know what that means, don’t you?”

“Yes Miss Bubbles, I know. I have the feather ready.”

“Good girl.”

“Mmm.” Grinning broadly, she withdrew the Darksong feather from its leather sleeve.

* * *

“Teeheehee ohmy heeeheeeheee eeeek! Ohmygod stop okay? Stop!!! Damnit eeeeeek heeeheeeheee teeeeheehehehe! Stop just stop it and I’ll… eeeeeek… I’ll tell you…. heeheeheeheheheheheee... everything!”

Delicious tied up Caherine was giggling, laughing and shrieking herself silly and for some reason I took a strange pleasure seeing her like that. Zania proved to be a very skilled tickler and Catherine’s feet, bare and tied to the top of the coffee table as they were, turned out to be a rather sensitive and ticklish spot of hers.

“That…. feather…” Catherine gasped between laughs, panting heavily. “Get it the… hell… away from me and I will tell you… everything… I know… I promise…”

I raised a brow looking at Zania, who halted her tickling. Grinning widely, I let my gaze wander over the exhausted woman in the chair. She looked yummy.

“Oh really now? That’s quite a promise you’re making there, Cathy dear.”

“Yes, yes… just what the hell sort of feather is that?!“

“A Darksong.”

“There’s a bird named darksong?”

“No, no. The bird that grows these feathers is called the hawaiian gigglefit canary.”

“Odd. I never heared of it.”

“It’s very rare. The tail feather can only be harvested at full moon, when the elder birds tragically yet hilariously laugh themselves to death.”

“That is… odd. And funny. And sad.”

“Yes I guess so. And they named the feather after its discoverer. He also made a fortune marketing them as tickle feathers.”

“Lucky man. I have been tickled before, but… never like this. One can only guess what he can make a woman experience with a big beautiful feather like that.”

“I know. It’s quite effective, due to the little hair’s microstructure. Zania has had tickle-gasms from when I tested it on her.”

Blushing softly, Zania nodded. “And you, Miss Bubbles” she interjected, “when I used on you you wet your…”

“Yes, yes” I stopped her hastily, blushing myself now. “Let’s tend to Catherine and the whole questioning her thingie. Shall we?”

“Yes Miss.”

“Good. Catherine, first question. What is the trigger to return Sir to normal?“

* * *

“Dinnae Fausch!”

Sir blinked his eyes, confused he was kneeling on the floor. “Dinner what now?! What happened, where am I?”

“Relax Sir, you’re at the office. Everything is under control now. Catherine is napping blissfully, tied to your chair.”

He stretched as he stood up from his uncomfortable position. “Oh god… my back is killing me… what the hell did she do?”

“She uhm… caused much chaos and confusion. And some delicious ass kissing.”

“Ass… kissing…” For a second there, he looked a little absent minded.

“Yes… delicious…” I mumbled. I had to admit that I could kind of relate to how he felt about Catherine’s ass.

“Sir! Miss Bubbles!” Once again Zania interrupted my trail of thought.

“Oh! Uhm, yeah. And in the end,” I said turning around to sweet Zania, “Zanikins totally saved the day!”

“She did? Well congratulations then Zania. Good girl, I guess.”

“Mnnnnnnghmmm I guess. Also, thank you Sir. Just doing my job.”

“Yes, your job…” Sir said, walking over to the chair where Catherine sat sleeping, her head slumped forward. He just looked at her for a while, shaking his head.

“Turned out she was working for the SmithCo folks all along.” I said finally.

“Oh really?” He turned around. “So she’s some sort of private investigator?”

“Sure looks like it.”

“But what did they hire her for?”

“Well, the SmithCo chief of security had apparantly grown suspicious…”

“Suspicious?! About me?”

“Not exactly…”

“About what then?”

“About your business practices.”

“My business practices? What’s wrong with them?”

“Sir… the man found Zania’s and my worn panties. In the folder with the contract papers.”

“Oh lord.”

“Yes lord. Something about finding worn panties in such an unusual place must have smelt… well, delicious of course. But he still hired Catherine to go after us and investigate.”

“I can see why he would do that.”

“Yeah. And she somehow charmed my triggers out of you…”

“What?!”

“Well Sir, it looks like she knew my general trance trigger. You know, the one that’s supposed to be kept secret.”

“Damnit! I knew I shouldn’t have trusted that woman...”

“But I made her forget it.”

“Oh, well, that’s kind of a relief. But still, this has to stop.”

I was a little confused.

“Uhm, Sir… what has to stop?”

“This! The whole situation. With the chaos and the hipnosis and the hypnosis and such. Bubbles, we need to talk.”

“Oh. Okay. We… we are talking, aren’t we?”

“Yes. Zania, will you please leave us alone?”

Smiling and nodding politely she left and closed the door behind her. I was alone with Sir and the sleeping Catherine, who was snoring lightly in the background.

“Bubbles, I have come to a conclusion.”

“Yes Sir. What kind of conclusion?”

“About you. And Zania for that matter.”

“Oh. And uhm… what did you conclude?”

“I think it would be best to have you both unhypnotized.”

I gasped involuntarily. “What?!”

“Yes. It’s been hypnosis that caused all of this trouble. So that’s what’s got to go. No more hypnosis int his office.”

“But… my triggers…”

“I’ll have them removed. You will be just a regular secretary.”

I pouted. “No fun!”

Sir frowned at me. “This is a work place! It’s not supposed to be fun! I’m trying to run a company here and you are constantly screwing with everybody’s mind!”

“But... I’m always acting in your best interest Sir!”

“By making me cum in my freaking pants?!”

“Well… that and other things. Business things. Zanikins and I got you the SmithCo contract. And Zanikins even got rid of the evil Catherine.”

“That’s another thing, you didn’t exactly get rid of her. She’s still here! Yes, she may be asleep and perhaps you even managed to erase some of her memory but still, what on earth am I supposed to do with that woman?“

“Uhm… like… send her to typing school?”

“What?! Are you out of your mind Bubbles?!”

“Why not? She’d be a real hottie.”

“Well… yes of course she would. But…”

“Just imagine her in a pencil skirt… rummaging through that bottom drawer…”

“Oh god… will you please stop describing that…”

“Why Sir? Afraid you’d like it?”

“Well…”

“Admit that you would. You would like having Catherine’s sweet ass around. For groping and slapping and lord knows what else.”

“O… okay! Okay damnit I admit it! But that’s just not... an option.”

“But it is.”

“Oh, you sound very certain.”

“Because I am.”

“No! And that’s my final word.”

“Yes it is. Well, for now. Nap time for you, Sir.”

* * *

“Caaaathykins?”

“Yes Miss Bubbles?” The gorgeous new secretary turned her head smiling blissfully at me, her supervisor.

“Are you almost finished rearranging the files in the bottom drawer?”

“Yes Miss, almost finished. It’s important though to not be hasty about it. Better take my time, do a thorough job, like a good hypnotized secretary.”

I nodded and grinned, very pleased with our newest employee. “Of course Cathylicious. And you, Sir, watching over your staff?”

“Mhm. Yessss….” He sure was watching over his staff, paying very close attention to details.

“And stroking your other staff, like a good boy?”

“Yeeeeeeeessss…..” He said, finishing his reply with a lustful grunt. I decided to postpone his release and make it more delicious for him and Cathy.

“Good. Unfortunately though, you will not cum this way.”

“N….no…?”

“No. A man who has a hot secretary like Cathybuns there does not cum from masturbation.”

“Mmmmmm of course not Bubbles…”

“So you’ll have to fuck her brains out.”

“Yeeessss…” he groaned, and cathy looked thrilled by the idea.

“Remember Cathy, each orgasm turns you into more of a hot ditzy bimbo secretary, doesn’t it?”

“Yes Miss Bubbles! Like, totallies!” She said giggling.

“And you cum so easily?”

“Yessums, all the time!”

“Good girl. Well, you two enjoy yourselves. If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the broom closet with Zania. Having… uuhmm… a conference. No calls.”

* * *