The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: We Need To Talk About Bubbles

Chapter 3

* * *

Disclaimer: All triggers mentioned in this story are entirely fictional and no actual hypnotized secretary would actually obey them. Go ahead and try them out, they ain’t going to work.

I hope you enjoy this, since I feed on your praise, compliments and spontaneous orgasms.

* * *

“Bubbles?”

“Yes? Oh, hello Ma’am, how can I help?”

I smiled politely at the elegantly dressed brunette woman standing across my desk.

“Bubbles is s cute name for a secretary.” She said, smiling back to me.

“Thankies!”

“Your parents named you that?”

“My parents? Oh no, it’s just the name given to me by the typing school.”

“The typing school?”

“Mhm. Where I was trained.”

“Oh. I see. But… what kind of typing school assigns their attendees new names?”

“Well… the hypnotic kind I guess.”

“Oooh. So… you’re wone of those hypnotized secretaries then?”

“Mhm.”

“Oh wow, that’s neat. I always thought about getting myself a hypnotized secretary.”

“Oh you absolutely should.” I said, smiling proudly. “We’re very efficient, and easy on the eye, as my boss always says.”

She chuckled. “You most certainly are easy on the eye. You’re a real cutie.”

I beamed at her compliment. “Thank you Ma’am.”

“Please, call me Catherine.”

“Thank you Catherine, and it’s a pleasure meeting you.”

I extended my hand.

“So…” She said, shaking my hand ever so gently. “You are trained to obey the standard triggers and all?”

I nodded. “All of the standard triggers, and a couple custom ones. Employers all have their secretaries customized to meet their specific requirements of course.”

“Of course.” She said, grinning. “It’s a little hot in here isn’t it?”

She had a point there. It was so hot I had to undo a button on my blouse.

She looked down at my breasts and I felt my back arching slightly with pride. Her grin widened, as did my innocent smile.

“Butterfingers.” She said for some reason, looking at me expectantly. It felt a little confused and unsure what she wanted from me, but then my attention was diverted by a pen I had accidentally knocked off the desk.

“Whoopsie!” I said, standing up at my desk, turning with my back towards her and bending over to pick up the pen.

“Wow.” I heared her comment behind me. “You look good in a pencil skirt.”

Once again I was struck with joy as she complimented me. “Thankies!” I said, still bent over. “I’m always trying to look my best.”

“Well you are doing a good job, especially right now.”

Picking up pens was something I had to do rather frequently, but it always seemed to take me a while of fumbling with a pen until I could actually get a hold of it. I guess I’m just a little clumsy.

Finally I managed to grasp the pen for good and straightened back up.

“Now… what can I do for you Ma’am? I mean, besides being showered with compliments by you.”

She laughed. “We could do a little more of that. Or you could just give me the list of your… customized triggers.”

“Oh. Uhm, I’m afraid that list is confidential.”

“Aw, that’s too bad.”

“Sorry, company policy. All customized triggers of hypnotized secretaries are classified and the lists must be kept in a safe.”

“That’s absolutely right Bubbles.” I heared a male voice confirm behind my back. Sir had walked in on our conversation. He extended his hand to greet the brunette woman. “Hello Catherine.”

He tried shaking her hand but she pulled him close and pointed at her cheek. “Nuh-uh big boy, you got to give me a kiss.”

He complied, looking a little self conscious.

“Tea, coffee?” I offered as the two were retreating into Sir’s office.

“Coffee please. Milk, no sugar.” The woman said, winking at me. I nodded and hurried over to the kitchenette.

“You really have great taste in secretaries.” Catherine commented when I came back to serve the coffee. “Mind if I touch her?”

“Oh not at all.” Sir replied not without pride. “Go for it.”

I giggled as I felt Catherine’s hand wandering up my leg, disappearing under my skirt, fondling and squeezing me in places.

“She seems to be very well trained. Very obedient and compliant. Not trying to resist my touch at all. Quite the contrary, she almost looks like she is enjoying this. Are you, Bubbles?”

She looked at me quesioningly.

“Mhm.” I said, nodding. “Like, totally.”

“Good girl.”

I moaned and my thong panties became a little wetter. Catherine, placing her fingers on the gusset, grinned at me as she noticed. “Very well trained indeed.”

Sir nodded. “I told you I have high quality standards. Bubbles is the best secretary I ever had. Although she can be a handful sometimes. And I don’t mean in a harmless boob-grabbing way.”

“But Sir”, I protested. “you grab my boobs all the time. And I always try to be helpful and obedient!”

“True.” He admitted, nodding. “So far, you never disappointed me. Surprised me perhaps, but never disappointed.”

I sighed with relief, still half bent over with the tray in my hand and Catherine’s curious hand exploring under my skirt. I had to admit, something about the whole situation was kind of erotic.

“I hear you also had her triggers customized?” Catherine asked Sir. He blushed slightly.

“Uh… yeah, I guess I have. Well, most people who employ hypnotized secretaries order some custom triggers.”

“Such as?”

He blushed more heavily. I just kept smiling, trying to look my best.

“Do I have to?” He asked, almost as if he’d need her permission.

“Well, technically you don’t, but it would be awfully rude to deny me such a simple request.”

He nodded. “Okay then, here goes: Bubbles, tide is high.”

He looked down at the floor. At the same time, I felt a sudden, strong urge to pee.

“Uuuhm…” I stammered. “Could I... please be excused real quick?”

“Oh?” Catherine said looking me in the eyes. “What seems to be the problem, Bubbles?”

“Nothing.” I lied, also blushing now.

“Nothing?” She asked, chuckling slightly. “Are you sure?”

“Mhm. Just need to… visit the little secretarie’s room real quick.”

“Ah.” Catherine said, nodding understandingly. Turning to Sir she asked “Can she be excused?”

“Oh of course. Please, go.” He said and I thanked him as I made a dash for the bathroom. Behind me I could hear Catherine laughing.

“So that’s the kind of pervert you are.” She said to Sir. I had no idea what she was talking about.

* * *

“Bubbles?” Sir buzzed me on the intercom a couple hours later.

“Yes?”

“Could you please come in.”

“Yes Sir, of course Sir.”

I entered his office. He nodded, quite formally, offering me a seat. It was a little odd of him, he usually just left me standing because he could admrie me better that way. I tried at least sitting with my back arched so my breasts were displayed nicely. He gave them a brief smile.

“About that Lady who visited earlier today...” He began matter-of-factly.

“Catherine.” I said.

“Yes. What did you think of her?”

“She’s nice.”

“Just nice?”

“Yeah. Very nice actually. And a little shady. In a sexy sort of way.”

He nodded. “She’s an old acquaintant of mine. We met at… well, at an adult hypnosis show.”

“Oh, how fun!”

“Yeah.”

“And?”

“About the show?”

“No, I mean, unless it’s important.”

“Well, not really. It was a little embarrassing, but that’s between her and me.”

“Oh. Okay.” I giggled. “What’s important then?”

“She runs an advertising agency. We’re trying to come up with a concept for a promotion.”

“Oh, wonderful! So I’ll be seeing her around more often?”

He nodded. “I guess so. It’s just…”

I looked at him expectantly. “Just..?”

He sighed.

“It’s just, I am not quite sure if I can really trust her.”

“Oh, but why not?”

“Well… you called her shady, didn’t you?”

I nodded. “Yeah. Shady in a sexy sort of way.”

“Hmm.” He said. “I can see the appeal, but I’m not sure if I would want to risk losing money over a cheap sexual thrill.”

“She didn’t exactly look cheap.” I said, giggling.

“No. That doesn’t make it any easier.”

There was a pause. He seemed to be pondering something.

“Bubbles.” He finally said, looking me in the eyes.

“Yes?”

“Didn’t you say you could do that thing… with your hips?”

“Hipnosis?”

“Yeah, that stuff.”

“Mhm. Yes Sir, of course I can. I did it to you, remember?”

“Yeah, I sort of remember.” He said, looking a little nervous. “And… when you… ‘hipnotize’ someone… how far does your control over them go?”

“It depends on the subject.”

He rolled his eyes. “That’s not a very helpful answer.”

“Sorry Sir.”

“I mean, what can you make people do?”

“Uhm… all sorts of things really. Like, for example, this. Cowabunga.”

His eyes widened as suddenly his crotch bulged from a massive erection. He stared down into his lap in disbelief, then up at me with a mixture of lust and confusion on his face. Then he groaned, unable to hold back what was inevitably going to happen between his legs. A wet spot formed at the tip of the tent he was pitching and then, as his bulge began spasming, the spot grew and he tried to suppress a low moan.

“Unnnnggnnghhh!”

I giggled. “Does that answer your question, Sir?”

“Oh god. You just made me… cum in my pants.”

“Yes Sir. For demonstrational purposes.”

“You... said that word and suddenly there were… images of you… your hips… in my head.”

I nodded. “Everybody experiences it differently. But the important thing is, you had a yummy orgasm.”

He looked down at his crotch, the bulge softening, the fabric thoroughly soaked with cum. “Unbelievable.”

He looked back up at me.

“Promise me to never do that to me again. Especially not when people are around, okay?”

“Aw… okay Sir. If you say so.”

“I do say so. Jesus christ, what a mess you caused!”

“Sorry Sir. I thought you might enjoy it.”

“I… did not… well… I mean...”

He stopped there, apparantly unsure of what to say.

“Besides Sir, you make me orgasm in my panties all the time.”

“Yes, but you’re a woman. It never causes such a mess.”

“Oh c’mon Sir, you know how wet I get. I soak myself frequently just because of your triggery shenanigans.”

“But… you’re my secretary. My hypnotized secretary. It’s your job to obey triggers.”

I sighed. “Yes, you have a point there Sir. Sorry, I didn’t want to be a bad girl.”

“It’s okay, you’re not a bad girl. Just… don’t make me do… this.” He pointed at his crotch.

“Unless I ask you to.” He added after a while, blushing again.

“Okay Sir.”

“Now please tell me, what sort of thing could you do to Catherine? Could you make her orgasm on command as well? Or more importantly, make her answer my questions truthfully?”

“Hard to tell. She might be a little more difficult to trance than you are. She seems quite strong willed.”

“I’m strong willed too!” Sir protested.

“Oh of course you are, my big, strong willed cum blaster.” I giggled.

He frowned. “Stop mocking me, this instant, or your tush ends up redder than my face is right now. And it wouldn’t be from embarrassment in your case.”

“Yes Sir. Sorry Sir.”

“I mean it. I’m not paying you to laugh at me.”

“No Sir. Of course not.” Still, I could not keep from giggling.

“Okay, that’s it. Butterfingers.”

Accidentally, I dropped my pen.

“Whoopsie! Let me pick that up real quick.” I said without even thinking about it, instead turning my back at him and locking my knees in order to bend over.

As I was fully bent over before him, I heared him say behind me: “Freezeframe.”

The word rang in my head and could not seem to move out of my position. Uh-oh.

I heared him chuckling behind me. “Who’s laughing now Bubbles?”

I gulped. “You are, Sir.”

“That’s right. I am. Now, my giggly little secretary…”

He walked over, lifting my skirt and kneading my cheeks, tugging on my thong.

I expected him to spank me any second but instead he took a step back and said “Hand of justice, out loud, ten strokes.”

Helplessly, I felt my own arm extending, reaching behind me and then my hand landed a firm stroke on my own upthrust ass.

“Owie! One.” I heared myself yelling.

Then another painful slap.

“Oww! Two!”

And another one.

“Oooouch! Three!”

Sir laughed, apparanly enjoying my humiliation a lot. I could not really blame him, I had been making fun of him and a hypnotized secretary should not do that to her boss. I spanked myself fairly hard ten times, then I had learned my lesson and he let me go.

“Unfreeze. Good, nice and red. Just like I said.”

“Yes Sir. Thank you Sir, for making me spank myself.”

“You’re welcome. Now, please have Zania pick up my laundry from the dry cleaner so I have something to change into. And you come up with a way to… hipnotize Catherine.”

“Yes Sir.” I said, rubbing my sore bottom and straightning down my skirt.

“And then you bring her to me.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good girl.”

I moaned, biting my lower lip and helplessly soaking the front of my thong panties again, like hypnotized secretaries often do throughout the day. Sir was right, it was way easier for a girl to conceal the occasional hypno-gasm.

* * *

“Zanikins?”

“Yes Miss Bubbles?”

“I need you to pick this up.”

I handed Zania the receipt from the dry cleaner and she just looked at it, confused.

“Oooohkay… but… you didn’t even drop it.”

“Huh? Why would I have to drop it?”

“Well, usually when you ask me to pick up stuff for you, you drop it onto the floor first.”

“Oh.” I giggled. “No, that’s not what I meant. Not this time at least, I’ll ogle your yummy tushy later. For now, I just meant please go pick up the dry cleaning. This is the receipt.”

“Ooooh.” She said, her face brightening up. “Now I get it. Of course, Miss.”

She stuck the receipt between her breasts like I had taught her and sashayed out. I returned to my desk and contemplated my diabolical plan of getting into Catherine’s head and, potentially, parts beyond. Ow, my butt still hurt.

Then, my phone rang.

“Hiya, NipSlip Enterprises, Bubbles speaking. How can I help?”

“Hello Bubbles.” A familiar sensual female voice spoke to me. “This is Catherine.”

“Oh. Uhm. Hi Catherine. What can I do for you? You wish to speak to…”

“To you, yes.”

“To me?”

“Yes, to you, Bubbles.”

“Oh. Okies, I’m listening.”

“Good. Welcome to typing school.”

Everything faded.

* * *

“Miss?”

“Huh?” I looked up from my desk. Zania was facing me, looking worried, holding the clothes from the dry cleaner in her hand. Had I… fallen asleep on the job and she was catching me at it? Usually it was the other way round! Something didn’t feel right.

“Oh my, what on earth..?”

“Are you okay Miss Bubbles?”

“Uuuhm… yes Zanikins I think I am.”

“Oh goodie.”

She still looked a little worried. I glanced down at my desk. The phone receiver was lying next to where my head had been resting. I discretely wiped up a small puddle of drool with my sleeve. Oh dear, I thought, I must have actually fallen asleep somehow.

“Zania, please bring Sir his dry cleaning.” I said after having gathered all my senses. “And please don’t make him get up from his desk.”

“Yes Miss Bubbles.”

“And then please bring me a cup of coffee. I really need one right now.”

“Yes Miss Bubbles.”

“Thank you. Good girl.”

Moaning sweetly, she wiggled herself over to Sir’s office. In the meantime, I tried to come up with a good plan of how to get a hold of Catherine using my hypno hips. It wouldn’t be easy, that much I knew. How, I pondered, do you hipnotize a gorgeous woman, when for some inconceivable reason all you really wish to do to her is get down on your knees and quite literally kiss her ass?

And where was that thought coming from anyway?

I knew I had to get that woman under control. It was going to be tough, but there just had to be a way.

And I, Bubbles, was determined to find it!

* * *