The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: We Need To Talk About Bubbles

Author: Hypnobubbles

Chapter: 2

* * *

“Bubbles?”

“Yes Sir?”

“Please get me the Smithco file.”

“Yes Sir. Smithco. Right away. Uuuuuh…” I stared at the row of filing cabinets stretching over almost the entire back of Sir’s office, tapping my lip.

“This one?” I finally asked after lengthy consideration, pointing at a cabinet.

“Mhm.” He confirmed with a nod. “That’s the one.”

“Bottom drawer?” I double checked.

“Bottom drawer.” He replied, smirking as he stood up from his desk.

Of course, I remembered. Bottom drawer. Just as always.

I bent over from the waist, ever so slowly. I know there are probably other ways of accessing a low drawer, at least there are for most people, but not for a hypnotized secretary like me. Hypnotized secretaries always bend over with their legs straight, back towards their boss and… oh there he was.

I smiled and an involuntary “mmm” escaped my lips as I felt his hand on my backsidey parts. He loved to touch me in places and I could not deny feeling quite excited and aroused whenever it happened. Yes, maybe that’s just how they had programmed me to react, but still, why not enjoy it?

My hands rummaged through the dividers, trying to find the SmithCo file, as his hands roamed over my legs and hips and ass. I took my time of course, because his exploring hands were just too delicious to miss. So cute! Sir could be quite the strict and demanding business hunk, but when he groped his secretary, his hands were those of an eager schoolboy opening his birthday presents while daydreaming of his hot teacher.

I felt a little tempted to say the word that would have him uncontrollably cumming in his pants right there on the spot. That would have been hilarious, but then again, an important meeting was coming up with the SmithCo folks and I wasn’t sure he had spare pants in the office. So I decided to just let him finish his little grope fest.

He ended his exploration mission a little abruptly with a playful slap.

“Ow.” I straightened up and gave him the file, smiling sweetly.

He chuckled. “Good girl.”

I felt a spark of pleasure. “Oooh, thank you Sir!”

“You’re welcome. Now, please get the meeting room ready and have Zania prepare tea and coffee.”

“Yes Sir, right away Sir.”

I sashayed out of his office. Feeling his eyes on my hips and resisting the temptation to mess with his mind.

“Zanikins, tea and coffee please…”

No reaction.

“Zania?”

I sighed as I spotted the girl who was once again napping blissfully before her spirally screen saver, head slumped forward. I made a mental note to readjust the settings of that thing, since it seemed to take a few coworkers straight to dreamland instead of just implanting a few harmless subliminal messages like it was supposed to. I saw images my own hips flickering across the screen and averted my eyes, reaching for the mouse to make it disappear. I blinked, wondering if I would be susceptible to my very own hipnotism if I kept staring...

“Oh!”

Zania had woken up with a start.

“I was… totally not sleeping on the job.”

I grinned. “Of course not, Zanikins. Uhm… meetings’s coming up, mind preparing tea and coffee?”

“Not at all, I’ll be right at it!”

“Thankies. Good girl.”

She smiled widely. “Mmmm. Thank you Miss.”

She walked over to the kitchenette, rubbing her eyes groggily, but not forgetting to sway her hips like a good hypnotized secretary does. I could see why Sir had chosen to hire her as my backup.

Actually, to be quite honest, he had probably done so because I wanted him to. I can safely say that he is pretty much incapable of denying me a wish. Unless I’m in a really subby mood.

I got the meeting room ready, laying out the contractual papers for the big SmithCo deal. He would nail it, I was sure, even if I’d have to help a little.

His voice came croaking over the intercom.

“Bubbles?”

“Yes Sir?”

“They should be arriving any minute. Can you please go greet them and bring them up here?”

“Of course Sir.”

“Good girl.”

I moaned as I walked towards the elevator, pleasure rippling through my body.

The gentlemen I had to pick up were two elder business guys in grey suits who looked a little bit like more aged and less handsome versions of Sir himself. I smiled flirtatiously and extended my hand.

“Hiya, I’m Bubbles, here to pick you up.”

They both looked me over, trying to smile politely and look me in the eyes, but really just undressing me in their minds. Oh, this will be so easy, I thought as I lead them towards the stairs.

“Elevator’s out of order unfortunately, so I’m afraid we’ll have to walk. Follow me please.”

“But…” One of them protested meekly as I started to head for the stairs and motioned them to follow. “Didn’t you… just come down on the elevator?”

“Yes, but’s that’s how it’s broken. It only goes down. Deep, deep down, so you should follow me instead. Follow closely.”

“Oh…okay…”

They followed and to my relief, the protesting stopped as soon as I took the first step up the stairs.

“It’s a pretty huge place here” I said as I walked slowly before them. “Very confusing, you’re lucky to have me lead and guide you. All you need to do is follow and pay close attention.”

“Yes…” they whispered behind me in unison as I felt their eyes burning into my cheeks.

“Yes…” I thought to myself, smirking. Taking under a bunch of sex starved businessmen was not a particularly big challenge but it sure was a good way to positively influence the deal.

When we had finally reached the executive floor, I had them both deeply and thoroughly hipnotized. I took a couple more minutes implanting some useful suggestions for later, then I brought them over to the meeting room where Sir was waiting impatiently already, probably wondering what took me so long. I smiled innocently and left the three men to themselves for a couple minutes until I had Zania bring the beverages.

Zania did her thing very well, setting the tray down onto the small table in the corner and being a distraction to the poor guests. Like me, she bent over with her legs straight and like me, she had her blouse half unbuttoned by default. As she poured their drinks, the guests had a hard time trying to keep from drooling like infants over her. I could not blame them, really. Zania did look smoking hot. Sir just grinned to himself as he watched her little pre programmed show, visibly proud of his staff’s performance.

The meeting went on endlessly and after about an hour I decided to dial silently into the conference phone so I could eavesdrop. Yes, maybe that wasn’t the most ethical thing to do, but I had a gut feeling that it wasn’t going too well and maybe I would have to get involved.

“Sorry, but twenty grand is just… that’s not even really an offer. I said fifty, Joe said fifty, how can you invite us over and offer us twenty now?”

“Because I looked into it and the goods are just not worth more than twenty. That’s all I can offer, and if anything, I’m being generous here.”

“Generous?! There is nothing generous about an offer so laughably low that I…”

“Hiya! Sorry to interrupt!” I said, peeking through the door. Instantly, the two guests fell silent and Sir looked at me sternly.

“What is it Bubbles? This better be urgent.”

“Oh it absolutely is. Zania?” I turned around and opened the door more widely.

“Yes Miss Bubbles?”

“Come in here with me.”

We both entered the conference room, I closed the door and had Zania sit at the conference table next to me, right across the three baffled men. Sir was looking furiously at me but I gave him my “trust in me” look and he calmed instantly. The guests were just looking at Zania and me dreamily. Zania was just smiling politely, clueless about what I had in mind.

I grinned at the two semi entranced men. Still they were incapable of hiding their lust, staring boldly at our tits. As a hypnotized secretary, being ogled like that made my hands want to further unbutton my blouse but as I saw Zania’s hands beginning to move towards her own top, I stopped her and instead told her to move back with her chair. I did the same.

Now we were both sitting at an angle where the two guests would be able to peek up our skirts. Again, my programming set in and I felt my legs parting, offering them a peek at my panties. Of course, Zania was reacting in the same way, her and my legs spreading almost synchronously for the viewer’s pleasure. It was all part of my plan.

The two men had fallen completely silent, their eyes transfixed by the display of panties before them. I had previously installed a severe panty feitsh in both of them and was happy to see it flourish.

I looked at Zania who was till completely unaware of what I had planned.

“Parrot time for you Zania.”

“Parrot time for you Zania.” She repeated. I chuckled.

“Good girl.”

She moaned with pleasure before repeating “Good girl.”

Now it was me who broke into a moan. Hearing that trigger never failed to work on me, as long as it was being said by someone else than myself.

“Good girl.” I said again and Zania moaned more loudly, a little wet spot forming on her pantied crotch.

“Good girl.” She repeated and my own body was rewarded with a sweet pleasure wave.

Sir was rolling his eyes but making no attempt to stop us. The two guests were now literally drooling over us, staring at our panties more and more longingly with each little half climax we experienced.

“Good girl!” I shouted. Zania’s body convulsed with pleasure.

“Good girl!” She squeaked, unable to speak clearly. I had a powerful orgasm and soaked my panties.

We continued our little showcase, triggering one another until we both had our panties thoroughly wet.

“Parrot time is over.” I whispered finally, panting heavily from post orgasmic exhaustion.

It took me a couple seconds to gather my senses. I then motioned Zania to stand up with me, my legs still feelign a little wobbly. We carefully wriggled out of our panties and I placed them upon the conference table, smirking at the three men with determination. Sir looked as if he wanted to say something but I beat him to it.

“Now, how about… the twenty grand… plus, both our worn panties?” I offered the guests who just then snapped out of their lustful stupor.

Their gazes wandered down to the panties on the table, eyes widening as they both looked torn between lust and reason. Barely were they able to hide their greed for those panties, especially since they had been professionally soaked by hypnotized secretaries, the best panty-soakers known to man.

“It’s…” The elder one stammered.

“But…” The younger one tried to interrupt.

“It’s... a deal.” The elder one of them finally stated, giving in to his hipnotically-induced panty fetish. Sir beamed happily and Zania and I excused ourselves politely to let the men get on with their important meeting.

We giggled to ourselves and I kissed Zania on the lips. We ended up making out in the kitchenette and I kind of lost track of time, until at some point I noticed Sir was standing in the doorway watching.

“Bubbles, that was just brilliant.”

“Oh thank you Sir! I’m always happy to help!”

“And the same goes for you, Zania. Great work!”

“Thmnk Ymm Smmr” Zania mumbled into my breasts where her face just happened to be buried.

Of course I always made sure that Zania and I got to rake in our shares of the profits in the form of annual bonuses, but right now, I just felt very happy for Sir and all his success. It was his business and I felt proud to be a part of it.

“Please girls,” He said. “I never asked you to stop. You were right in the middle of something. Do go on.”

Like good hypnotized secretaries, we obeyed.

* * *