The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: We Need To Talk About Bubbles

* * *

This is my second story. Gawd I hope Zania likes this.

* * *

“Bubbles… we need to talk.”

“Uh huh. Uhm… I mean, yes Sir. Of course Sir. If you say so.”

“I do say so.”

“Goodie!” I beamed, trying to look innocent. He just rolled his eyes.

“Bubbles, we need to talk about you.”

“Me?”

“Yes.”

“Uh-oh. Okay. Sure. I’m here, so just ask away.”

He took a deep breath. “Bubbles, please tell me, exactly what kind of secretary are you?”

I knew full well what he wanted to hear, but I was in a teasing mood. “Uuuuhm… like, a really good one?” I giggled.

He didn’t look very amused. “We’ll see about that. I mean of course, how were you trained?”

“Ooh. With hypnosis. I’m a hypnotized secretary.”

“Yes, see, that’s what I hired. A hypnotized secretary.”

I nodded. “And that’s what I am.”

“Yeah.”

“So?”

“See, I’m getting the feeling that some of your training may not be entirely up to standards. Maybe your mind has been compromised somehow.”

“Compromised? But… I am fully trained, Sir!”

“Yes, so I’ve heard.”

“I can prove it! You have all my triggers written down, go ahead and try them. I am very responsive to those.”

“Yes you certainly are. But that’s not the point…”

“So? What is then?”

“The point is, you are often exhibiting behavior that no standard hypnotized secretary is supposed to exhibit.”

“Oh. Like?”

“Just the other day I caught you and Zania… together.”

“Yes, we’re getting along pretty well.”

“I can see that. A little too well perhaps.”

“What do you mean Sir?”

“Bubbles, I caught you… sitting on her face.”

I nodded. “Mhm, we sometimes work like that.”

“Work?”

“Yes. Well, she is quite comfy as a chair.”

“She is a person. I hired her. She is supposed to be a secretary like you, not a chair.”

“Oh. Okay. Sure. I can release her.”

His eyes widened at the word “release”. “What do you mean—release her?”

“I mean… she is kind of... under my spell.”

“Your… spell? Since when do secretaries cast spells?”

I giggled. “No Sir, hey don’t. It’s just a figure of speech. I actually hipnotized her.”

“See!” He exclaimed triumphantly. “That’s exactly what I mean. Secretaries should be only on the receiving end of hypnotism. They are not supposed to do it to others.”

“No? Aw.”

“No! Not ever! And they shouldn’t even know how to do it in the first place. Having a secretary who hypnotizes her coworkers is just… ridiculous. Not to mention dangerous.”

I pouted. “I’m not dangerous, Sir. I am quite loyal.”

He sighed. “Maybe so. But this thing you have with Zania, that… just can’t go on.”

I nodded. “Of course Sir. If you say so.”

There was a moment of silence.

“Uhm… Sir?”

“Yes..?”

“Should I, like, free her and… you know, return her to normal?”

“Please do. And no hypnotizing coworkers ever again. Am I making myself clear?”

I giggled. “You mean, no hipnotizing. Right?”

“What?”

“I never said I hypnotize. Instead, I hipnotize.”

He frowned. “I fail to see the difference.”

I gave my hips a playful wiggle. “See?”

He nodded and his eyes involuntarily wandered down to my hips.

“I sway these, like secretaries do when they walk. And people stare.”

Again he nodded. “Well of course they stare. Your hips look lovely. That’s part of why I hired you.”

I smiled widely. “Thank you Sir.”

“Butterfingers.” He said.

Accidentally, I dropped a pen that I had apparantly been holding in my hand. I turned around and bent over for it, from the waist, like good secretaries do.

“Mmmmmm.” He commented behind me, probably thinking about something.

I straightened up, turned to face him and smiled innocently while affixing the pen under the waistband of my skirt where it belonged.

“But what do your hips have to do with hypnosis Bubbles?”

Now I was the one rolling my eyes. “I use them for it, and it’s pronounced hip-nosis.”

“Hip-nosis” he repeated.

“Yep.”

“Are you kidding?”

“No…”

“You hypnotize people, with your hips, and you call it hip-nosis?”

“Yes, that’s what I do.”

He shook his head and stood up from his chair. He seemed to think about something, then pushed a button on the intercom. “Zania, please come in here for a minute.”

“Yes Sir, right away.”

I gulped. “Uh-oh.”

After a couple seconds there was a noise at the door as if someone was scratching on it from the outside. Guiltily I looked down on the floor and walked over, opening the door. Zania was on her hands and knees holding a pencil in her mouth.

Sir’s eyes widened. “What the hell? Zania, why are you on all fours?”

She just blinked innocently and mumbled something incomprehensible into to the pencil. Following my impulse to always be helpful, I bent down and took it away from her.

“I said”, she repeated more clearly, “this is how an assistant secretary walks.”

“No.” said Sir. “That’s how a cat walks.”

“Oh.” She sounded honestly surprised.

I intervened. “Zania, meow time is over.”

She nodded and got up to stand on her feet like a normal person again. She smiled at me, then at Sir, who was glaring at me.

“So, Bubbles, that was your doing there?” He asked me, pointing at poor clueless Zania.

“What was?” She asked.

“You walking on all fours and believing that there is nothing wrong with it.” He explained with some annoyance. She still didn’t seem to see his point.

“Yes.” I admitted. “It was my doing.”

“You hip-notized her?”

I nodded.

“Wow.” He said.

He turned to Zania. “Sweetie, did Bubbles hypnotize you with her hips?”

Zania tried to suppress a laugh. “What? No Sir. I don’t think that’s possible.”

He looked at me questioningly.

I sighed. “She doesn’t remember all of it. It happened the other day, when the elevators were out of order. We took the stairs, she walked behind me… I noticed her staring at my hips and I couldn’t resist taking her under. Her mind was very willing to surrender itself. She submits quite easily.”

He turned back to her. “Is that true Zania? Did Bubbles walk before you?”

She nodded eagerly, finally able to make a little sense out of what was being said.

“And did she talk to you in a soothing voice?”

“Yes.” Zania confirmed.

“What did she talk about?” He inquired.

“The weather. And then I felt sleepy.”

“Unbelievable.” He said to himself and sat back down behind his desk, pondering what to do.

“Bubbles.” He said after a minute.

“Yes?”

“Could you do that to other people as well?”

I nodded. “Yes, I think I could. To anybody who likes to ogle my hips and ass.”

“That’s about everyone in this town. And so far, have you?”

Again I nodded. “Yep.”

He frowned. “To whom?”

“Uuuuuh…” I tried to come up with a good answer. “Like… you?”

“What?!”

He looked worried now. Really worried.

“You mean you did it to me?”

“Yes…”

“How on earth..?”

“Like this.” I turned my back at him and began swaying my hips slowly. His gaze was immedietaly captivated.

“See? You are already unable to resist, just like everybody else in this office.”

His eyelids began to flutter and I said the magic words to him. He went under quickly.

“Unable to resist.” He mumbled.

“And you love having a hipnotic secretary like me.”

“I love having a hipnotic secretary like you.”

“The thought of me controlling you gives you a huge boner.”

He said nothing to that. I looked at his crotch and giggled. Instant pant-tent!

“Also, me sitting on Zania’s face is perfectly normal and appropriate.”

Again he nodded, as did Zania who still stood next to me. “Yes… appropriate.” He droned.

I fumbled the flash drive I had prepared out of my pocket and put it on his desk. “One last thing. On this thingie you will find a screen saver with spirals and subliminal pictures of my hips and ass. You will have it installed on all company computers.”

“Yes.” He said. “Spirals.”

I smiled. “Good boy. Spirals for everybody. Awaken.”

He sat up and blinked, looking confused and disoriented for a second, before regaining his composure.

“Okay girls, that will be it for now. Now please, no further shenanigans. And Zania, be a good chair for Bubbles.”

“Yes Sir!” She replied proudly.

“Good. Now please leave me alone, I have to make an important call to the IT department.” He said, reaching for the flash drive on his desk.

We obeyed and left him to do his important work. Being hypnotized secretaries, obeying was our favorite thing to do.

* * *