The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Valor Force

by Second Chair

Chapter Two

A Night at the Gallery

It’s two weeks later on a sunny Saturday afternoon and all five members of the Valor Force are in house. Star shine and Lady Blue, the team’s natural and charismatic leader, were downstairs in the dojo getting in a few rounds of practice, sparring with each other. Frost, the team’s powerful loner, was busy in the high tech combat training room testing herself against several of Mytech’s newest combat robots. Mytech and Magpie were in her main lab, located seven floors below the rooftop helipad.

The top four of those seven floors were dedicated to all of the building’s normal and requisite equipment, such as electric motors, air conditioning units, power generators and backups, elevator cable housings, water tanks and all of the other sundry and necessary systems every other normal high rise building in the world needed. Below those four floors, were two floors dedicated solely to all of Mytech’s own very... unique equipment. Including, among other things, the two large, independent electric power generators that supplied power to the building in case of a power failure of the section of the city grid that included her building. They also housed the secondary servers, back-up computer systems, the reserve power cells that provided additional power to all of Mytech’s high end technology, as well as the massive redundant memory cache for all of her unique computer equipment, programs, data bases and software. And, of course, all of the very... unique security systems built into the building. Which included the further isolated, high security section that housed the very stand-alone equipment dedicated solely to “S.A.R.H.A."( Singular. Advanced. Responsive. Heuristic. Algorithm) the tower’s very unique, interactive A. I. architecture.

Valor tower was easily the most complex, secure and high tech building in Valley city. Hell, it could challenge any building on the planet for the number one spot. Not that twenty three year old Megan Dupree cared about where her building ranked on the “world’s most high-tech buildings” list. She didn’t design and build it for fame. She designed and built it to be her very safe, secure and private home, her primary lab, and the hub of her high tech business, “North Star Technologies.” Naturally, when she and Lady Blue first formed the Valor Force, Megan’s high tech and secure building became the logical choice for Valor Force’s secret headquarters.

The very wealthy inventor cares even less about fame than she does about money. Of course, some would say that’s easy when you have as much of it as she does. Megan Dupree’s personal net worth is an estimated twelve to fifteen billion dollars!

“Hey Megan. You busy?” The beautiful and VERY intelligent Megan Dupree stands five feet, four inches tall, has green eyes, a pale complexion and 34D breasts. She also keeps her naturally black hair dyed pink and styled in a short pixie cut. One less concern to divert her attention. Her meta human powers include extreme intelligence, a photographic memory and what she herself identifies as a “mental visual inventive ability.” She can literally close her eyes and “see” potential new inventions in her mind. She can mentally visualize, design, assemble and manipulate a full color, 3D image of any item she imagines.

“It’s okay, Magpie. I’m not that busy. What’s up?”

Magpie, or Stacy Reynolds, is twenty six years old and stands five feet, two inches tall. She has naturally short black hair, black eyes, a dark tan and 34B breasts. She’s a shape shifter. She can transform into just about any kind of animal, real or imagined. Her new costume is Megan’s high tech version of her old dark purple, two piece, spandex body suit that she made for Magpie when she joined the team. Every member of the team wears a similar and very high tech, spandex costume complete with half face head piece. The only part of their bodies exposed is the bottom half of their faces. The suits protect against knives, guns and grenades, (although, they still feel and are affected by the force of the impact itself.) It also protects them against most of the various abilities possessed by the city’s meta human villains. The suits are, of course, thicker and heavier than a normal spandex bodysuit would be but they have all gotten used to them.

Magpie’s costume comes with padded soles for her feet. She doesn’t wear seperate boot or gloves. Not very useful when you turn into a bird, cat or even a dragon. She has only been a member of the Valor Force for about four months. Although she had more than proven herself a very capable stand-alone heroine for roughly a year and a half before joining the team.

“I just wanted to thank you again for this sweet costume. Compared to this high tech wonder you created, my old two piece costume makes me feel almost naked. I don’t know how you did it. It doesn’t feel that much thicker or heavier than my old one, but it definitely has your high tech signature!“

Megan gives her new teammate a friendly, light-hearted laugh. “Your welcome, Stacy. I was happy to make it for you. Your very unusual shape shifting ability made designing your particular costume a real challenge. Mostly, I just have to think about the “usual” threats like knives, guns, gas and chemical attacks. And, of course, the various effects of other meta-human powers like fire, ice or elec... tricity.” She winces as she looks into Magpie’s eyes, instantly regretting her last word.

“It-it’s okay..., Megan. I’ve managed to put what Stunner did to me the last time I faced her behind me. Well, mostly..., anyway. I have to move on, right?”

They look at each other as the awkwardness momentarily fills the large lab. They both remember the... events that led to Magpie joining the Valor Force.

It was about five months ago. Magpie was still one of the city’s solo heroines and on her own patrol of the city when she heard over the police band in her earpiece that Stunner had broken into the city’s largest and most famous art gallery, The Halston Gallery. It was named for the billionaire financier and philanthropist, James K. Halston that funded the gallery’s original design, build, staffing and, of course, funded the gallery’s first and very impressive collection of paintings, sculptures, gems and rare books, as well as armor and weapons and various other rare and unusual items that he had skillfully acquired from museums and art galleries around the world.

Magpie had faced the young, bio-electric villainess before so she knew what to expect. At least she thought she did. Once she arrived on scene at the gallery, she had quickly shifted into a cat and was quietly searching the maze of corridors, galleries, rooms, stages, theatres, and displays jam-packed with various weapons and arms collections, meteorites, Moon and Martian rocks, the requisite dinosaur exhibit, Egyptian mummies, sphynxes and other items, including a large and a surprisingly complete funerary barge, as well as multiple other items collected from various time periods and countries around the world in the very impressive four story building. She scanned every hallway, room and dark corner for Stunner. She finally found the young villain being uncharacteristically quiet on the third floor in the “Gems and Jewels of Africa” display that was part of a goodwill tour across America. The large collection of assorted rare diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, rubies and other gems as well as a number of solid gold statues, both large and small, and other items had an estimated total value of roughly fifty million dollars, U.S.

Magpie silently cursed herself for not expecting the arrogant, young villainess to go after the display. She should’ve known Stunner wouldn’t be able to resist the large collection of beautiful and varied gem stones. She should’ve already been in position and waiting for her instead of now having to quickly but carefully come up with a plan of attack and quietly get into position to take her down without getting fried for her trouble. She already knew firsthand that Stunner’s electricity packed a real punch.

A rough plan in mind, Magpie silently shifted into a sugar glider and scurried across a cable holding up several flag-draped banners. Her simple but admittedly not exactly genius plan was to get small in order to get close then quickly shift into something big and strong like a gorilla and take Stunner down hard and fast before she could even react.

Right as Magpie jumped off the banner above Stunner and was about to shift into something large and grab her, Stunner suddenly threw up her arms, powered up her electric field and caught Magpie completely by surprise, hitting her full force with her power. Instead of capturing Stunner, Magpie literally bounced off of her electric force field, hit the floor, landed flat on her back, surprised, stunned and totally... paralyzed.

Stunner turned around and smiled down at her. “Hey, Mags. Long time no see. How you been, baby girl?”

Magpie simply laid there staring up at her opponent, unable to move, much less answer as wisps of smoke literally rose from her singed costume.

Stunner approached the helpless heroine. She lifted her left foot and deliberately swiveled her body so that she was now standing over Magpie, one foot on either side of her waist, her hands on her hips in a power pose of her own. The smirk on Stunner’s face as she looked down at Magpie was almost as painful as the electric blast she had surprised her with.

Laughing as she slowly and rather... lewdly lowered herself down to her hands and knees until she was literally straddling the paralyzed heroine, Stunner reached down and caressed Magpie’s cheek and moved a few strands of hair out of her face so she could look into her eyes.

“Still looking sexy as fuck I see. Gotta say, purple is definitely your color, Mags.“

Magpie struggled to move. She tried to get any feeling back into her extremities, all to no avail. She was paralyzed but she didn’t panic. She knew the effect was temporary. But she also knew she needed to move. The effect wasn’t temporary enough for her and she did NOT like being helpless and alone with Stunner! The teenager had made it very obvious that she was not only a confirmed lesbian, but that she was very attracted to Magpie the first time they met, only a few weeks ago.

Stunner put one hand flat on the floor by Magpie’s head as she leaned in close and gently ran her finger across her lips and then down to cup and squeeze her small 34B breasts, playing with one and then the other, kissing her as she did.

“Mmm. You taste even better than you look, Mags. Is that lipstick... vanilla?” Stunner looks at her, a hungry smile on her face as she uses the shortened, nickname version of Magpie’s hero name she gave her the first time they met.

“St-stop. Don’t do... that.” Magpie struggled valiantly but she just couldn’t fight back. She still couldn’t move so much as a finger. Just talking took major effort. She couldn’t stop Stunner from doing... whatever she wanted to her. Worse, they both knew they both knew it.

Stunner just stared right into her eyes. “Ssshh. Relax, Mags. I’m not going to hurt you.” She smiles as she kisses Magpie again. After this longer kiss, Stunner laughs as she sits up, still straddling Magpie’s waist. She takes a moment to enjoy her position. Then she reaches into the small backpack she keeps slung over her shoulder and pulls out a small scalpel.

“Oh yeah! That’s definitely vanilla! Don’t worry, Mags. I’m NOT going to cut your mask off. You can keep your secret identity. I like NOT knowing who you are out of your costume. Not that I wouldn’t lloovvee to get you ‘out of costume’ if you know what I mean, baby girl?“

Magpie feels a cold shiver run down her back because she knows exactly what Stunner means. Stunner looks right into Magpie’s eyes and smiles as she deliberately but carefully cuts thru her tight, spandex costume top from the bottom up and pulls it aside, exposing her braless breasts.

“Oh dear, clumsy me. Look what I did. Looks like you’re halfway ..out of costume.. anyway.“

All Magpie can do is meekly close her eyes. Stunner simply laughs as she boldly kisses, flicks her nipples with her tongue, licks, sucks and plays with the older heroine’s tits for several minutes. As she sucks Magpie’s nipples like a new born babe, Stunner slowly slides one hand down between her legs and rubs her fingers firmly against Magpie’s spandex-covered pussy.

“Please! Please... st-stop. Don’t do... that. I’m... I’m not...!”

Stunner stops, straightens up, puts her hands on her hips and looks down at the half-naked heroine, actually feeling insulted.

“Not a... what? Not a lesbian? Not a fucking... dyke like me?! Is that what you mean, Magpie? I’m NOT a freak because I like girls. There’s nothing wrong with being gay, you know!“

“I know... that. Just st-stop, please. I’m not in-into... girls, Stunner.”

Stunner leans in closer, kissing her cheek, then her chin, before giving her another long kiss on the lips. She pulls back a few inches and smiles as she holds onto Magpie’s chin. “Maybe you just haven’t met the right girl, yet. Hmm, you know what? If we had the time, I bet I could change your mind, Mags.” Stunner slowly slides down Magpie’s body until she is straddling her knees. She slips the fingers of both hands into the waistband of Magpie’s tight, spandex pants and pulls them and her baby blue, lace trim panties down to her knees and then down and off as she slides her way down Magpie’s body. Taking her panties in her hand, Stunner spins them on her finger a couple of times and then unceremoniously stuffs Magpie’s own panties in her mouth.

“Mmmpphh... Nnnmm!!” Magpie can’t believe what is happening to her. She’s been hit by the teenage villain’s electric powers. She’s flat on her back on the floor of the city’s best known art gallery, paralyzed and helpless. She is stripped all but totally nude and has her own panties stuffed in her mouth.

‘Damn it! Could this possibly get any worse?!’ Thinking to herself, Magpie gets a fast response to her silent question.

Stunner moves back up to straddle her waist and grabs her exposed tits again, squeezing them playfully as she skillfully massages them.

“Ree... llaaax, Mags. I want to show you something. You see, I recently stumbled across a couple of new... tricks I can do with my powers. So relax, you’re going to love this. Well, to be honest, you might not, but I certainly will! Ha haa.”

With her laughter making Magpie feel even more helpless than she already did, she suddenly feels a sharp, intense pain run thru her entire body as Stunner hits her with her power. It takes several seconds for her mind to focus thru the pain, but Magpie realizes that this time is somehow different. In addition to the pain, she starts to feel... tired? She starts to feel weak and dizzy. Almost like her energy is being... drained from her body? She finds herself not only unable to move, but she is now fighting just to stay conscious.

Stunner moves her hands from Magpie’s tits up to her temples and starts talking to her in a whisper. Magpie has a hard time understanding what Stunner is saying to her over the pain now pulsing in her head.

After a few minutes, Stunner stops what she’s doing and stands up. The good news for Magpie is that not only has the pain stopped, but she realizes that she can move. After quickly getting to her feet to fight the villain, she finds herself immediately frozen in place again. “What the.. hell?”

“Like I said, Magpie. Relax. The reason you can’t move now is because I told you not to. You see, I recently discovered that not only can I ‘zap’ another person with my electricity, I can siphon their own bio-electric energy from them and keep it for myself. It weakens my opponent and makes me stronger and more powerful at the same time, Yyaaa, me!!”

Magpie just stands there as paralyzed and helpless as she was on the floor.

“But, wait! Yes, there’s more. It seems that my power is a LOT more... versatile than I ever imagined. Did you know that a person’s body AND brain runs on electricity? I didn’t either. Never thought about it, myself. But I have since learned how to control the current that runs thru other people’s brains and use it to control them!“

She moves to stand right in front of Magpie. She takes her by the face with both hands and kisses her again. “Don’t you understand, Mags? I can make you my slave!”

‘Oh Ffuuuck, this is.. bad!! If she’s telling the truth, I’m in SERIOUS trouble, here! Damn, why didn’t I just stay home tonight?! I’m missing “Avatar” for this? She smiles as she thinks about being home, alone, but safe and curled up with a big bowl of popcorn watching her favorite movie!’ Magpie tries to laugh at the predicament she’s found herself in as it finally clicks in her head that even after all this time no one else has shown up yet? ‘We must be on camera, right? Where the hell are the security guards? The cops? Where is.. anybody? Surely, one of us must’ve tripped an alarm at some point, right?’

Seemingly reading her mind once more, Stunner switches topics. “Oh hey! If you’re wondering why the cavalry hasn’t come to the rescue, it’s because they don’t have any reason too. No alarms have been tripped, the guards are ‘down for the count’, the cops can’t see us from the street and you work alone. So there’s no partner missing you right now, is there?”

“But... I heard it over the police b-bands? They know you broke in. They..?”

“Yeah, well. I kinda... melted the first police car that showed up and stunned the two cops after they jumped out, so the regular cops kind of... backed off. They’re waiting for the S.M.R.T team to show up. But, I don’t know? Maybe they’re stuck in traffic?”

Magpie takes a deep breath, steels herself and looks right into Stunner’s eyes. “Well, what are you waiting for? I can’t move, much less fight you, so will you just get on with it, already?”

“Oh Boo, Mags! You’re not being any fun at all. Oh well, ever the stoic heroine, eh? Fine. You’re right. Let’s play.”

Stunner takes a few steps back and stares at the beautiful, sexy and nearly nude heroine standing helpless before her.

“FUCK, you are so damn beautiful and sexy, Mags!! I don’t mind telling you I am rreeaally fucking aroused right now!” Stunner slides her hand between her legs and openly rubs her pussy thru her costume right in front of Magpie as she stands there frozen in place.

“Mmmm, yeah. Good kitty! Well, first things first, you will call me Mistress. Do you understand?”

Feeling a sudden and irrestible... need to obey, Magpie responds instantly. “Yes, Mistress!“

“Mmm... Hhmm!! Fuck, I love the way you say mistress. God, we’re just getting started and I’m fucking soaking wet. Take off what’s left of that cut up top. You look ridiculous standing there like that.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Magpie simply obeys. She can’t resist! She assumes that the strange... buzzing sensation in her head is what has turned her into Stunner’s puppet.

“Now then. Get down on your hands and knees. I want to watch you literally come crawling to me. I want to watch you kiss and lick my boots.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Disgusted at her total inability to resist the villain’s commands, Magpie simply does as she’s told. Dropping to her hands and knees, the enslaved heroine crawls the few feet over to Stunner. She looks at her grey leather ankle boots then bows down and kisses them. As she runs her tongue across the expensive leather, she can hear Stunner laughing at her.

“OH fuck, that is ssooo hot!! That’s it. Lick my boots, show me what an obedient little super heroine you are!“

“Yes, Mistress!”

After a few very satisfying minutes watching Magpie kiss and lick her boots, Stunner reaches down, grabs her slave by her hair, pulls her up to her knees and looks into her eyes.

“Ooohh, that was fun. But, I have an even more... fun place for that tongue of yours, Mags!”

Laughing freely, Stunner lets go of Magpie and steps back. She reaches just above her own impressive 36D breasts and slowly unzips her dark blue spandex bodysuit. With some effort, she manages to peel it off and slide it down to her boots. After pulling her boots off, she slides her costume and her own hot pink, lace thong panties off, leaving herself completely naked and her own shaved pussy exposed to Magpie’s view. Straightening up, she smiles as she spreads her legs shoulder width apart and looks at Magpie.

“NO! No, please! Don’t make me do this! I-I’m... begging you! Mistress, please!” Her pride gone and her spirit broken, the super heroine known as Magpie simply begs her captor not to make her...

“Ooohh, I llooovvee the way you beg, Mags. But sorry, I’m horny as fuck right now and I really need to get off, so be a good little slave and eat my pussy!“

Stunner reaches down, grabs Magpie by the head with both hands and shoves her face into her hot, dripping cunt. Completely under the villainess’s control, but having no idea what to do since she has never gone down on another woman before, Magpie starts licking at Stunner’s pussy, tears obvious in her eyes at being so totally dominated, used and humiliated by the teenage villain.

After several minutes of effort and being guided by her Mistress, Magpie finally gives Emma the relief she wanted when she gives her a weak but satisfying orgasm. Stunner laughs as she cums in Magpie’s mouth. Stunner grinds her pussy against Magpie’s face as she rides out the orgasm, covering her face in her cum and juices as she does.

“Mmm. Not... bad. You obviously need a lot more practice before you can really satisfy me or any woman for that matter, but I guess that will do for now. Ha haa.“

Stunner pushes Magpie to the floor. Taking a long minute to look at the sexy, naked heroine, Stunner smiles as she again stands over her.

“Like I said, you’re a very beautiful and sexy woman, Mags. I wonder if you taste as good as you look. Besides, I did bet you I could change your mind about girls. Tell you what, let’s make it an ‘official’ wager shall we? I’m going to eat your pussy. If you cum, you come home with me. If you don’t cum, I’ll leave all the gems I stole behind. Fair enough?“

“You... you can’t be... s-serious?” Magpie manages to look up and at her opponent. A look of total disbelief on her face.

“Ha haa. Of course not. But, I AM going to eat your sweet little pussy. And you will cum ssooo hard that you will fall in love with me!” Moving into position over Magpie, Stunner kisses her again before slowly kissing her way down Magpie’s body, making sure to enjoy her small tits along the way until she reaches her target. Magpie’s trim little mound. Stunner looks up into Magpie’s eyes with a smug, knowing grin on her face before diving between her legs.

Magpie takes a deep breath, closes her eyes and bites her lip as she tries to brace herself for what’s coming. She holds her breath as the villain starts to eat her out. She can’t believe how... good what Stunner is doing to her feels. No, she isn’t gay, but obviously, she’s had sex before. And almost every guy she’s been with ate her out. But, what Stunner is doing to her right now feels so much better than anything any of them did to her. She can’t believe that she is being assaulted by the teenage villain and she is... enjoying it. ‘Thank God I can’t move. I can’t... mmm.. let her know she’ss getting to mmeee. I can’t... give her the satis... fffaaaction. NO! I c-can’t. I WON’T! I’m... oohh... ffuuck!’

“Mmmgghh!! Mmnnn!!” Unable to stop herself, Magpie explodes in an orgasm. Being paralyzed seems to somehow only magnify the sensation. The orgasm explodes from her pussy out in every direction as her body tries but fails to flex and twist in sheer bliss. The failure of her paralyzed body to react sending all of the energy of the orgasm doubling back to her pussy in a second explosion of pure pleasure. The strange sensations travelling up her spine cause a similar ‘explosion’ in her mind. ‘Oh God! Ooohh ffuuck mmeee!! That f-feels ssoo... oooggooodd!!’

Finally, the orgasm stops. Magpie breathes deep as she recovers. She lays there covered in sweat, her juices staining the wood floor beneath her as she closes her eyes tight, wishing she could turn into a damn flea and disappear! The humiliation she feels is so strong she almost chokes on it! Considering the.. evidence, she can’t deny what just happened!

Stunner slides up to stare into Magpie’s eyes. She smiles big as she kisses her again, letting Magpie taste her own pussy for the first time.

“Oh dear! Someone made a mess. What do you say? I bet you’re not so sure now, are you, little miss “..I don’t like girls..?” I think someone’s got something to think about, mmaay... be? What do you say, hero?“

Magpie just lays there while Stunner continues to laugh as she taps her on the nose and kisses her again. After getting to her feet, Stunner retrieves her costume and gets dressed. Getting herself back together, she walks over and retrieves the bag full of stolen gems, taking the best pieces from the African exhibit with her as she slides it and her backpack over her right shoulder. She also retrieves the hidden mini camera she had set up earlier. She’s definitely glad she set the camera up earlier now. She never expected to capture “playtime with a super hero hottie” when she set the camera up, but she’ll certainly take it. She walks back over to where Magpie is laying on the floor.

She reaches down and takes her by the chin once more, forcing her to look into her eyes as she waves the camera in her face. “Don’t worry, Mags. This video is for my eyes only. Now, you just stay here and lay still like a good little super heroine. And don’t worry, I... kinda... lied earlier. You aren’t my slave. Unfortunately, the effect doesn’t last long. But, I AM getting better at it! So, one day, who knows? I might be able to make you my slave for keeps. That would be yummy fun, wouldn’t it? Well, as much fun as this has been, the clock is ticking and I need to go before another costumed do-gooder does show up, just by chance. But, before I go, tell me your name. Just your first name, though. I did say you could keep your secret identity. I’m obviously going to use this video to get off to later, so I need to know what name to scream when I start to cream, don’t I?“

Stunner kisses her as she reaches down and rubs her fingers against her bare pussy one last time.

Still under her control, Magpie simply obeys.

“Stacy, Mistress. My first name is Stacy.”

“Stacy? That’s a pretty name. A pretty name for a pretty girl. I’ll see you again.., Stacy.”

An hour later, still naked and her face covered in Stunner’s dried cum, Magpie is asleep on the gallery floor.

“...Magpie? Magpie. Wake up. Can you hear me? Wake up, it’s alright. You’re safe now.”

Waking up and feeling a hand on her shoulder, Magpie quickly pulls away, retreating backward until she bumps against a large, glass display case. She quickly pulls herself up into a fetal position against the case trying to cover herself. “Please. Please don’t hurt me. I’ll... I’ll do whatever you want. Just.., please don’t hurt me.”

“Relax, Magpie. I won’t hurt you. You’re safe now.”

Curled up against the case, her face buried in her hands as she openly starts to cry, Magpie manages to speak thru her tears.

“Wh-who are you?”

“I’m Lady Blue. I’m the leader of the Valor Force and I’m here to help you.”

Magpie lifts her head and quickly recognizes the city’s strongest and most famous heroine smiling back at her. She feels almost instant relief. Without even thinking, she reaches out and grabs Lady Blue by the neck and hugs her tight, literally crying on her shoulder.

Lady Blue just smiles and holds the other heroine close, giving her the time she needs.

Several minutes later, Magpie, having “borrowed” some clothes from the gallery’s lost and found, cleaned herself up and recovered somewhat, had filled Lady Blue in on Stunner’s very specific robbery of only the African exhibit pieces. As humiliating as it was, she also realized she had to tell Lady Blue about Stunner’s apparent new powers and the... effect she has on her victims. She told her everything!

“I’m so sorry, Magpie. I’ve faced Stunner myself, but she couldn’t do any of that then. I know how hard it was for you to tell me what she... did to you, but I’m glad you did.”

“Yeah. It’s humiliating as fuck obviously, but I’d feel even worse if I didn’t tell you and then she caught you by surprise and did to you what she did to me!“

“I appreciate it, Magpie. I truly do. So.., if you want, you’re welcome to come back to Valor tower with me.”

“Valor tower? Me? Y-you mean it? That would be so great. To be honest, I... don’t really want to go home. I know this won’t sound very... heroic. But, I really don’t want to be alone right now.”

“I understand. Of course, you’re welcome. If you’re ready?” Lady Blue smiles warmly as she and Magpie leave the gallery and take to the sky. Shifting into an owl, Magpie follows Lady Blue.

Mytech quietly waits as Magpie looks out of the very secure, specially treated, sound proof, one way glass window high in Valor tower. When Magpie turns around, still hugging herself, she looks at Mytech and smiles.

“Sorry. Guess I’m not as... “over it” as I thought.”

Megan walks over and gives Magpie a hug. “Hey, it’s fine. Believe me, Stacy, I know what it feels like to have your mind fucked with! I haven’t experienced Stunner’s new abilities, but I HAVE felt the Royal’s power, firsthand. I’ve been her slave. And believe me, I may not remember what she did to me or how I... served her, but I do know that that is NOT an experience I want to repeat. Ever!”

“Yeah, I’ve heard the stories about her, although I’ve never faced her myself and, honestly, I’m in no hurry to challenge her either.”

“You got that right. Personally, I’d rather fight Brigade by myself than face the Royal again.”

“So, anyway. What are you working on?“

“After we talked and I read your report about Stunner’s new powers and everything she said and... did to you. I figured I’d better come up with a way to neutralize the effects of her new abilities. And fast! One powerful villain screwing with people’s minds is enough.”

“Definitely! I never want to be controlled like that again.“

To Be Continued...