The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Valor Force

MC, FF, MF, FD, MD, DS, CB

Author’s Note: Hello EMCSA Universe. The following story was inspired by the author T C’s story “The Star Sister’s Nightmare.” Although this story has gone far beyond the original idea that story inspired, I wanted to give credit where it’s due. Thank You.

Valley City is protected by roughly a dozen costumed super heroes and heroines. Among them is the city’s only official team of heroes. An all female, five member group of super heroines known as the Valor Force. Unknown to them, three of the city’s individual villains have also recently joined forces. This could get... interesting.

Chapter One

Start With A Plan

Star Shine flew high over the bright lights of Valley city. She loved flying over the city on her nightly patrol. The view was simply stunning in every direction, even at night. Valley City was located in a very large, flat, open valley, hence the city’s very imaginative name. The valley has a high mountain range to the north that went as far as the eye could see to the east and west to the coast. To the west, the sunsets off the coast over the ocean were dramatic to say the least. To the east, you had the rest of the valley that, again, went as far as you could see. And as if to enclose the valley from the south, a second mountain range also went on for miles, both to the west and east of the city along its southern edge.

Star Shine, also known to her four teammates in the Valor Force, the city’s only official team of heroes, as the very beautiful Gillian Grey was a stunning view herself. The twenty five year old woman stood five feet, ten inches tall out of her black, head to toe one piece high tech bodysuit that zips down the front and was designed by her teammate Mytech. Star Shine’s costume came with white gloves that ran to her elbows, white leather knee boots and a white starburst over her 34DD chest that hid her deep, bronze tan, but left little else to the imagination. The bodysuit’s attached head piece that exposed only the bottom half of her face was also black except for the white borders around her bright blue eyes. She kept her long blonde hair in a single ponytail that she pulled thru a hole in the back of her mask.

Gillian wasn’t born in Valley city, but she has lived here for the last fourteen years. She and her mother moved to the west coast to get away from all of the bad memories after her father died of cancer when she was eleven. Her mother had accepted both the asistant history department chair and a teaching position at Valley City College, the city’s Liberal Arts college. It was considered one of the best small colleges in the country for degrees in Liberal Arts, Classical Studies, History, Languages and the Arts. It was located on the southern side of the city. The University of Valley City, located on the city’s north side was the place for anyone preferring a degree in Mathematics, Physics, Cosmology, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and or Robotics. Basically any of the S.T.E.M. fields. Gillian herself had graduated from Valley City South High school at sixteen, completed her Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from the University of Valley City at nineteen and, after graduation, had accepted a research assistant position in the cosmology department. She and her mom both lived downtown in the same upscale apartment building, but, considering her duties as one of the city’s super heroes and her frequent coming and going, Gillian had her own apartment. They’re not rich, but they’re comfortable.

After discovering that she was a meta human and all of the incredible things she could do, Gillian knew that she had to become one of the city’s protectors. She loves what her powers allow her to do. Especially her ability to fly; she loves to fly over the city. She loves to disappear into the clouds and enjoy the sun and the cold air on her face as she flies high above the city. She is also thankful for the force field that protects her from most dangers. It has saved her sexy ass more than once. She can also form a protective bubble around other people and or objects and she can fire powerful energy blasts from her hands. She is a very talented martial artist as well. Lady Blue, the team’s leader and the physically strongest and most experienced heroine in the city had insisted that every team member learn how to fight well.

Star Shine finished her patrol and was simply taking a few relaxing minutes in the cold night air for herself as she enjoyed the view of the city lit up from below before returning to Valor tower. The team’s headquarters was located to the north, just a few miles outside the city proper.

As she turned and headed for the tower, she was blissfully unaware of the two people that were enjoying their own view of the beautiful, powerful, young super heroine. Looking thru the special lenses of her goggles, the villain known as Stunner, looked on. She had... acquired the high tech goggles from Star Shine’s genius partner, Mytech during a fight with the high tech heroine only a few weeks before.

“Ooohh yes! That’s definitely our girl! That’s Star Shine.“

“Yeah, can’t mistake that body for anyone else. God, look at them big titties! Oh man! I can’t wait to tap that ass!“

Stunner looks at her male partner with undisguised disgust but keeps her thoughts to herself. ‘God, why doesn’t the Royal dump this asshole already? Yeah, I admit he’s useful, but we CAN fucking do this ourselves!’

That asshole, better known to the people of the city as the over-sized villain Brigade, is also known to his two female partners as George Bretin. George is a career criminal and three time loser. The ONLY reason he wasn’t in prison right now was because the Royal had apparently managed to very quickly react to the news footage that showed Lady Blue capturing Brigade after his failed bank robbery attempt downtown and then she and Stunner had surprised everyone involved when they attacked the S.M.R.T ( Special Meta human Response / Tactics) team while they were transporting him to the Valley City Meta Human Special Containment Center located twenty five miles east of the city for holding until, during and after his trial and had successfully extracted him from the well trained and well-armed special police unit responsible for dealing with the city’s meta human villains.

They did it because while he isn’t the smartest guy in the room, he is always the biggest! And definitely the strongest. Brigade stands an incredible seven feet, six inches tall and weighs in at over six hundred pounds of pure, power-packed meta human muscle. He is thirty five years old, bald as a cue ball with brown eyes and a heavily tanned complexion. His powers include super strength, near total invulnerability and a very powerful healing factor. Needless to say, he not only stands out, he’s a genuine threat in his own right. A fact to which nearly every one of the city’s heroes will attest.

Stunner focused her attention back on the quickly disappearing Star Shine as more... fun thoughts ran thru her mind. ‘Oh yeah. I am DEFINITELY claiming Star Shine for myself. I can’t wait to have her naked, collared, on her knees and kissing my feet. My own deeply devoted, absolutely obedient, little, super heroine slave girl. I can’t wait to taste that sweet pussy and feel her tongue on mine the first time I ride her face. Oohh ffuuuck!! It’s going to be so damn hot watchin’ the Royal play with her mind till she’s nothing but a permanently mindless and broken little fuck toy!’

“...Hey! Yo Stunner, you listnin’..?”

Brigade puts his own binoculars back in the large cargo pocket of his pants after Star Shine is out of sight.

She stops her daydreaming and reluctantly responds to her partner. “What? Did you finally say something worth hearing?”

Brigade smiles as he looks down at the very sexy, much shorter and much younger teenage girl. His own thoughts glaringly obvious on his face. “I said I claim that sweet piece of hero ass for myself.”

“AS IF!! That one’s mine, big boy. I’m NOT about to let that body be wasted on an overgrown meat head like you!“

Brigade makes the obvious and crude gesture of reaching between his legs as he looks her right in the eyes. “I got your “meathead” right here, little girl. Why the hell do you want Star Shine anyway? I figured you’d be after that brainy, little hero chick you keep fightin’. Or that shape shifting babe. What’s her name, Maypie? Maybird?”

“First off, her name is MAG... PIE!! As in the bird, get it? And yes, I certainly enjoyed her the last time we met. God! I can still remember how sweet she tasted. And I assume by ‘...brainy, little hero chick...’ you are referring to Mytech? The Valor Force’s in-house big brain, super genius inventor? Yes, I have every intention of making her my little bitch too. But as to which one I would choose as my permanent, personal fuck toy? Star Shine wins that contest every day! So, hands off!“

“Weeelll, maybe we can... uhh, make a deal or somethin’ to see just which one of us gets her? After all, you’re a sweet, little piece of ass yourself, little girl.” He laughs as he reaches down and blatantly grabs her ass with his left hand. That was... a mistake. Stunner quickly charges up her bio-electric powers, reaches down, grabs his wrist and sends several thousand volts of bio-electric current into his body. Unfortunately, it has no effect at all.

“Oohh, that tingles. It’ll take a lot more than that to hurt me, sweet cheeks.”

He stands there, easily taking the full force of her current and smiles as he then arrogantly grabs her ass with both hands and squeezes tight, very nearly taking her right off her feet. He licks his lips and grins at her. Until she suddenly grins back. Before he can react, she puts both of her white lace glove covered palms flat on his chest and suddenly reverses her current. Now, instead of attacking him with her electricity, she was siphoning his own bio-electric energy from his over-sized body. No longer grinning, he quickly fell to the floor, flat on his back, screaming in a pain he could actually feel.

“Aaarrgghh!! Sst-stoop, you little... b-bitch or I ssswear I’ll fu... fucking... break your... nnneeeck!! You little... Uuuggghhh!!!”

Stunner smiles wide as she crouches down to keep both hands on his chest. “Seriously? Did you actually just call me a... bitch? God, are even you that stupid, Brigade?” Her smile turns evil as she happily ramps up the effect of her power.

“Nnnggghhh!!! Aaalll... rrriiight. Jeesh. I’m ss-ssooorry, Stunn... neerr. Just st-stop... already, w-will... ya? Aaagghhh!!”

“Get... this... straight!! Hands... Off!! Do that again and I fucking swear I will drain you till you don’t get up! Understand me, you fucking prick?!“

Stopping her power drain and standing back up, a big smile spreads across her face as she enjoys the temporary boost of extra power that she can feel surging thru her entire body. Stunner doesn’t miss a beat as she looks Brigade dead in the eyes.

“Although... I do appreciate the energy boost, asshole!”

“F-fuck you..., Stunner!” Brigade manages a few deep breaths before getting back to his feet. Stunner grins to herself but stays quiet when she notices that he gives her a little more space after he gets up. Brigade flexes his shoulders and then his hands and fingers as his healing factor begins to shake off the effects of Stunner’s new ability. He may be virtually invulnerable and therefore able to take a LOT of punishment, but he still hates how Stunner’s new trick leaves even him feeling weak. But since he also knows that the feeling is temporary and that her new energy siphoning trick makes the teenager one of the very few people that can actually hurt him, he decides not to push his luck any further.

Having stopped siphoning his energy, Stunner stands up still smiling at him as she looks at her hands and continues her private thoughts. ‘Damn, I’m ssooo glad I discovered that little trick. It will come in very handy when we face those sexy Valor Force girls!

Brigade looks at his sexy young partner and smiles but this time he keeps his thoughts to himself.

Stunner, better known to George and their teammate and leader, the Royal as nineteen year old Emma James, stands five feet, six inches tall, has long blonde hair, blue eyes, a deep, all over tan and 36D breasts. Emma is an intelligent, naturally athletic young woman and an expert gymnast and martial artist. Her powers all come from her ability to magnify and use her own body’s bio-electric energy. Those powers include a powerful, protective electric forcefield very similar to Star Shine’s. She also has flight, super speed, electrical blasts from her hands, and as she recently discovered she can manipulate the electricity in a person’s brain to completely control his or her mind, making that person her slave. Unfortunately, for her anyway, the effect is only temporary... for now, lasting several minutes at most. But she is getting better at it. Her powers also somehow protect her own mind from being enslaved or controlled by other meta humans. In addition, she can siphon off the bio-electric energy from one or more people within about a ten foot radius of herself and store it in her body’s cells, temporarily amplifying her physical strength and powers.

Her costume is a normal dark blue, leather bodysuit that looks very similar to the high tech bodysuits that Mytech designed for every member of the Valor Force. Like theirs, her bodysuit also zips down the front and reaches from her neck to her ankles and wrists. She wears matching purple lace fingerless gloves, a purple eye mask and purple leather ankle boots and sheer, usually black, stockings. Strangely, she also carries a small, black backpack with her that has a few... interesting things in it.

They stare at each other as Brigade takes a couple more deep breaths. He gives her a half-hearted smile as the effect of her power fades and his strength starts to return.

“Bitch! You know, I think maybe I WILL talk to the Royal. Maybe I’ll just trade in my... unusual payment for this job? I’ll let her keep the whole bunch of them hero babes if she makes you my fucking slave instead of one of them. What do you say to that, little girl? Hmm? I can just picture it. After the Royal gets finished screwin’ with that brain of yours and makes you my slave, Maybe I’ll put you on a leash and make you walk around on your damn hands and knees at my feet. You’ll be my happy, mindless little bitch! Hell, I might even make you bark like a dog!“

She looks at him for several seconds then just erupts into laughter. “Yeah, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? Go ahead, genius. Try it. Besides, we both know the deal we all agreed to. Whichever one of the Valor Force girls you and I capture, we get to keep as our slave. We each get one member of the Valor Force and the Royal gets the other three.”

He leans down and looks her right in the eyes. “Yeah, yeah. I know. Still, it just might be an... intrestin’ conversation anyhow. Don’t know if you don’t ask, ain’t that right?” As if he already forgot what just happened, he smiles as he smacks her ass.

Letting the slap go, but not intimidated by the vast difference in their sizes in the least, she stares right back up at him, poking her finger hard in his huge chest. “Hey, I wasn’t joking, Einstein! Tell her that you want her to fuck with my mind and make me your slave. See what happens.“

“What? It ain’t like you’re her daughter nor nothin’. Uhh, you’re... not, right?”

She laughs even harder. “No, I’m NOT her daughter! That’s why I want you to try it.“

He looks at her for a minute before his eyes go wide as the realization finally hits home. “Yeah? Well..., whatever. Let’s go. We gotta get back and report in, anyway. Let her know she was right..., again.“

“Oh wow, a daily double! You can make smart decisions! At least on occasion. Well, go on genius, after you.“

“Fuck you, Stunner.”

“Only in your twisted, loser dreams, asshole.”

As Brigade turns and heads for the freight elevator that will take them down to the lobby and out of the unfinished skyscraper where they had been waiting for Star Shine to appear so they could triple check that they did indeed have her patrol route AND timing down, Stunner turns and looks out into the dark sky above the city, quickly lost in more fun thoughts. ‘Oh fuck, this is going to be so much damn fun! God! I can’t WAIT to get started!! We do this right and we not only enslave all FIVE of those precious, heroic Valor Force... cunts, we will fucking own this ENTIRE city!’

To Be Continued...