The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Valor Force

by Second Chair

Chapter Three

Meet the Royal

“He did... WHAT!?!”

Helena Rothridge, better known to both the citizens of Valley City and the ladies of the Valor Force as “The Royal,” the city’s most powerful and dangerous super villain, sits up in her king size, four poster bed and looks into her much younger lover’s eyes, stunned by what Emma just told her.

“Yeah, he actually grabbed my ass with both hands and felt me up. He squeezed my butt. Tight! Hell, he nearly took me off my feet.” Emma laughs at the expression on Helena’s face.

“And that’s not even the best part, lover. He actually told me that he was going to talk to you about trading his member of the Valor Force for me if you would make me his slave instead!”

“Make you... his slave?!“

“Yeah! He actually said, and I quote... “After the Royal gets finished screwin’ with that little brain of yours and makes you my slave, I’d put you on a leash and make you walk around on your damn hands and knees at my feet. You’ll be my happy, mindless little bitch! Hell, I might even make you bark like a dog!”

“AS... FUCKING... IF!!!”

Helena throws the covers off as she practically jumps out of bed and starts to pace back and forth at the foot of her large bed, thinking nothing of being totally nude. After all, she and Emma are alone in the large master bedroom of her very large, very private and very well guarded estate. Well, alone except for the two beautiful, sexy and mindless, young slave girls standing on either side of the bedroom’s antique, double doors. They are two of the five slaves she owns at the moment. Standing on the left hand side of the doors is Amanda James. She is a beautiful, well tanned blonde with blue eyes and 36D breasts. She stands five feet, four inches tall and is nineteen years old. She has been Helena’s slave for two months. The second slave, Jessica “Jessie” Bartlet stands five feet, seven inches tall, has a pale complexion and 34C breasts. She is twenty four years old. Jessica was a very special find for Helena. She is a natural redhead with blue eyes! The moment Helena saw the young woman working as a model for the Marilyn Agency at a fashion show in Paris she had to have her! She has always wanted a beautiful redhead with blue eyes. Helena considers Jessica the centerpiece of her current stable of slaves. Knowing how damn rare natural, blue-eyed redheads are, she never expected to have one. Jessie has been Helena’s slave for four years! She is the first and only slave Helena has ever kept so long. Both slaves are dressed to Helena’s personal and exacting taste. They are dressed simply but elegantly in sexy and expensive, white lace-trimmed, hipster panties, victorian style, white lace, fingerless gloves and a stylish, designer white leather collar around their necks. Her ‘normal’ long-term, household staff (all female except for her twelve man personal security team, all of whom are former U.S., British and German special forces) long ago got used to the presence of three to five beautiful, nearly nude and deeply enslaved young women being in the house. The staff also got used to these women coming and going every few months or so as she got bored with and replaced them. The staff also fully understand that their only purpose is to serve, obey and satisfy their owner and Mistress as her mindless, obedient sex slaves and fuck puppets. Simply put, the staff has learned to completely ignore them unless they need something for their Mistress. They have been trained to ask for help when needed and the staff responds when and as required.

“He-he... actually thinks I would ever let him have you!?! He isn’t very observant is he? Hasn’t he figured out by now that you and I are...“

“Yeah, he knows. It took him a while but I think he finally figured it out. He said it would still be an interesting conversation. He said you don’t know if you don’t ask.”

“Well, if he actually has the nerve to ask, he’ll definitely find out who the bitch is. That’s for certain!”

Emma sits up, places two of the half dozen large pillows Helena likes to have on the bed against the massive and intricately hand-carved, antique, mahogany headboard behind her, wraps her naked body in the soft Egyptian cotton sheets, leans back, puts her hands in her lap and enjoys the show. She loves watching her lover as she paces back and forth in front of the large fireplace that is only about fifteen feet from the left hand foot of the bed. She can almost see the power coursing thru her sexy girlfriend’s hot meta human body. Watching the powerful, older woman pace back and fourth along the roughly ten foot width of her bedroom’s deliberately large fireplace, Emma soaks in every inch of Helena’s incredible, naked body. The thirty five year old Helena Rothridge stands five feet, eight inches tall, has waist-long and very curly, dark auburn hair, ghostly blue eyes, a deep, rich tan and 38D breasts on a patiently sculpted and highly toned fitness model’s physique. In a word, she is stunning!

She is also extremely intelligent. After graduating high school at eleven, she completed her bachelor’s degree at Stanford at fourteen, received her master’s from Columbia at sixteen and her PhD from M.I.T. before she was twenty. She speaks six languages like a native and is also a literal champion gymnast and a true mistress of Chinese martial arts as well. Her preferred weapon is the three section staff. To watch her during an exhibition is to witness sheer artwork.

Quite ironically, she is a proven and highly successful businesswoman and self-made billionaire as well. Her vast and entirely legal business empire stretches from the defense, aerospace and telecommunications industries to artificial intelligence and robotics, as well as mining, oil and gas and timber. She also has a heavy investment focus in alternatives like wind, solar and other new and far more promising energy technologies. She also has substantial real estate holdings scattered across the United States, Europe and Asia. Her personally managed stock portfolio is also the envy of the world’s top hedge fund managers. Forbes has estimated her net worth as high as sixty five to eighty billion dollars. They are... wrong.

Simply put, Helena Rothridge is a very accomplished woman! So, why play the villain? In a word? Sheer... boredom. When she was ten, her mom laughed lovingly when she handed her a list of ten life goals she had made for herself to accomplish. He mom wasn’t laughing when she took her to lunch to celebrate her twenty fifth birthday and told her that she had accomplished ALL of them. She enjoys the “game.” She enjoys challenging herself against the best of the best in any field of endeavor that draws her interest. She truly enjoys challenging herself against the city’s meta human heroes and heroines. And what is a true challenge without genuine risk? In her case, the very real risk of being defeated, caught, publicly exposed and sent to prison. She and Lady Blue have faced each other more than a few times. And while they have a grudging respect for each other, she knows that Lady Blue would happily toss her sexy ass in prison with a smile on her face.

“That stupid... BASTARD!! Does he NOT understand what I would do to him if he ever hurt you, baby?!”

Before Emma can answer, an angry Helena points her right hand at the cold, half-burnt logs in the fireplace and releases a searing flash of flame, quickly re-igniting them. The heat now coming from the fire place triggering the air conditioning. Pyrokinesis is only one of Helena’s abilities. High order telekinesis and a physical, energetic mind control being her other primary abilities. Her energetic mind control is literally a physical ability. She is NOT a telepath. She is able to manipulate a still unknown type of energy which allows her to quickly, deeply and permanently enslave her victims. Yes, while she can release her victims if and when she so chooses, the few of her victims that have been... “rescued” are still deeply enslaved to her. No one, including Mytech, have been able to free them of her control or return them to normal. To this day, three of her rescued slaves are still in the special mental trauma ward of the Valley City Select Medical Center. Like all meta humans, her primary powers lead to her secondary abilities. For example, her powerful telekinesis allows her to fly. Similar to the way Stunner’s bio-electric abilities now allow her to temporarily control minds. Although, Emma’s level of mind control is nothing compared to the strength of Helena’s power.

“Mmm, I do so love it when you get angry, lover! Your little power displays are so fucking hot! I don’t care what anybody says, you are this city’s most powerful meta human, bar... none!“

Helena turns and looks directly into Emma’s eyes and smiles. “Thank you, baby. Your powers are certainly impressive as well. I still say you are much more powerful than you’ve fully realized yet.“

Emma holds her hands up in front of her and creates a visible arc of electricity between them. “I have to agree. That’s why I keep pushing myself. I can literally... feel it. It’s like there’s a... barrier or something at the edge of my mind. I can’t explain it, but it’s like I know I’m much more powerful than this. It’s like I know there is ssooo much more I can do with my electricity. I just have to figure it out.” Ending her little display, Emma looks at Helena again and smiles a very hungry smile. “But, I’ll worry about that later. For right now, why don’t you bring that sexy ass back over here so we can finish celebrating my birthday in style! Remember, I’m twenty now, so I’m sorry to say you’re not fucking a teenager anymore, baby.“

Helena laughs as she crawls back into bed with Emma, who quickly straddles the older woman. Taking her lover by the face, Emma kisses her passionately then pulls back and looks into her eyes. “Pole fuck that muscle-bound asshole. He’s not worth it anyway.”

“No, he isn’t. And when the time comes, we will be dealing with him as well.”

Pulling away and placing her arms around her neck, Emma looks at Helena, a surprised and questioning expression on her face. “Oh? You... uhh, have something in mind... for him, do you, lover?”

“Of course I do! Do you really think for one minute that I would have that over-muscled... Neanderthal around any longer than absolutely necessary?! Oh no, my dearest. Trust me, when this is over and everything has gone to plan, not only will the entire Valor Force will be our mindless, obedient, little slave girls, but we will rule this city together and Brigade will be back in prison. Exactly where he belongs!“

“W-wait a minute, baby. If he’s in... prison, then who gets ‘his’ member of the Valor force?”

Helena places a finger on her lips as she cocks her head to the side and looks up toward the ceiling, a look of mock confusion on her face.

“Hmm. I don’t... know. Does anyone... come to mind, my love?”

“Ooohh, you are evil! I knew there was a reason I fell in love with you.“

Helena looks back at Emma, taking her by the face and kissing her deeply. They both laugh as they quickly pick up where they left off when Helena got out of bed earlier. Emma places a hand on Helena’s chest between her large breasts and gently pushes her down on the cool sheets. Emma teases Helena as she slowly kisses her way down her powerful, sexy body. When Emma reaches her target and once again buries her face in her girlfriend’s pussy, Helena takes her young lover by the hair and enjoys her talented tongue as her moans of satisfaction fill the large room.

* * *

“So, this will work? This thin, metal headband will block Stunner’s new mind controlling ability?”

Lady Blue looks at Megan with a very uncharacteristically doubtful expression on her face as she stands in the middle of Megan’s main lab and examines the rather frail looking headband in her hands.

“Yes.”

Mytech doesn’t even look up from her computer as she continues to type away.

“Whoa, slow down, Megan. That’s a lot of information you’re throwing at me, there.”

“Ha haa. Funny, Blue. You’re the one always telling me to “bottom line” it for you when I start speaking my “tech-nese” as you call it and now you want the whole high tech explanation? Okay then...,“

“No, stop. You’re right, Megan. Don’t start with the “tech-nese.” Just give me the basics if you don’t mind, hon.”

They take a quick moment to look at each other and laugh. The two meta human women have known each other for several years now and have been thru a lot as they have faced off against most of the city’s various villains and have become very close friends as a result.

“Okay, Blue. In a word, yes, that headband will block Stunner’s new electrically based mind-controlling talent. Basically it works by combining my own version of a micro voltage regulator that generates and maintains a fixed output voltage tuned to the unique bio-electric signature of each of our meta human brains and bodies, keeping that flow constant regardless of positive or negative changes to its input / output voltage or load condition. It works in tandem with what is basically a high tech, miniature surge protector. The surge protector’s specialized micro-circuits will redirect any sudden spikes in or loss of electricity into our costumes and the charge will flow from the headband’s dedicated and stand-alone, secondary power pack and into or out of the headband. That’s why I needed everyone’s costumes. I have to adapt and match the headband’s performance requirements and power pack so that they feather in precisely with the pre-existing tech housed in our costumes. I also have to physically integrate the headbands into our hoods. It shouldn’t take me too long to finish, test and get your costumes back to all of you.”

Lady Blue just stands there while Megan’s words momentarily float in the air giving her time to hear and understand them. While Lady Blue, or Angelina Donner, as she is known in her civilian life is a very intelligent woman, she holds bachelor’s degrees in both mathematics and world history from Stanford University and a master’s degree in classical studies from the University of Oxford, she will still freely admit that she isn’t the most tech savvy person you’ll meet. She’s happy that she can successfully send emails from her cell phone. And while she loves Megan dearly and considers her one of her dearest friends, she admits to getting lost when Megan starts speaking in her “tech-nese” as Angelina jokingly calls Megan’s high tech explanations and discussions.

“So, basically the headbands are now part of our costumes and will protect us from ALL of her electrical abilities?”

“Yes, Blue. Again, our costumes will house the regulator, the surge protector and the requisite dedicated power pack that allows the circuitry in the headbands to perform their primary purpose. And yes, the combination of our costumes and these new headbands should protect us from both Stunner’s new energy drain and mind control talent as well as the electrical abilities she already possessed and with which we are all already so familiar. But, I can’t guarantee that until at least one of us actually faces her and puts my design modifications to a true field test.”

“Yeah well, let’s hope the next time we face her, it’s any two of us. From what Stacy told us, I don’t think she can affect more than one person at a time. At least not yet. Aside from that, that’s very good news. I knew you could do it, Megan. At least we shouldn’t have to worry about being enslaved by Stunner. Now we can focus on finding her and Brigade and putting them both back in prison where they belong.“

“Yeah, well, unfortunateley, I haven’t had much luck with that so far. I don’t know how a bald, seven and a half foot tall man that weighs over six hundred pounds hides in a city where everyone knows him by sight, but he hasn’t been seen for some time now. Stunner’s also been strangely... quiet for the last few weeks.“

“That’s okay, Megan. We both know he’ll pop up sooner or later. Just be ready for him when he does. He may be little more than a thug, but as we both know, he’s a damned strong thug that does not go down easy. Stunner certainly won’t either.“

Megan looks at one of her computer screens and smiles as she thinks about the new idea she’s been working on specifically with Brigade in mind.

“Yeah, well I may have something new for him soon.”

“Oh yeah? You got some new gadget spinning around in that spooky smart head of yours, do you?”

“Yeah. I got a few ideas for him AND Stunner. Of course, we both know that she’s a much more legit threat than he is. Hell, she’s already proven that to all five of us. Arrogant, young... brat!”

“Wait. What was that?! You still pissed about her stealing your goggles? Damn, Megan. That waasss... weeks ago. And besides your new goggles are what... two, three generations better than the goggles she took from you, aren’t they?“

“Yes they are, but that’s not the point, Blue! The goggles she took from me are some seriously high tech hardware. She’s getting a lot of benefit from them. Besides, she has made it very clear that she considers them her “trophy” from the last time we faced each other. Damn it, I still can’t believe she got away from me that night! One minute I have her cold and the next thing I know I’m waking up to find my suit’s been unzipped all the way, my boobs are on full display, my goggles are gone and so is she! Ooohh, I am really going to enjoy locking her ass up THIS time!“

“Let it go, Megan. Just think about it this way. Those goggles won’t do her any good when she’s back in prison, will they?”

A happy smile quickly appearing on her face, Megan laughs as an image of the teenage villain dressed in her intentionally very bright and attention-getting, pink prison overalls and sitting on the plastic frame cot in her specially designed cell still wearing her stolen goggles plays in her mind.

“Ha haa. Thanks Blue. I needed that.”

“You’re welcome, hon. I’ll see you later. I’m going to go fly a quick patrol of the city then I’m heading home. See you tomorrow Megan.”

“Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow, Blue.”

With that, Lady Blue heads for the elevator and up to the roof to fly a late patrol of Valley City before she goes home. As she leaves the lab, Megan quickly loses herself in her computers, her mind working on a hundred different ideas all at once.

To Be Continued...